Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Gianni Versace Couture Versace for women

Gianni Versace Couture Versace for women
dislike

Donatella Versace presents the ultimate luxury in gorgeous package: small leather suitcase coloured white with golden details. Gianni Versace Couture is the first fragrance which is ideal for the high class. It was created in cooperation with Euroitalia Company from Milan and its aim is to return the brand Versace on the top of luxury sector, beauty department in Italy.

Distribution of Gianni Versace Couture will be exclusive, with a very exotic price of 2100 dollars per bottle. Placement on the European market is expected in November 2008. It will arrive in the USA in December and will be available in Versace boutiques worldwide.

New, irresistible limited edition, available in amount of 100 ml, in a small suitcase, was created to evoke glamour and grace of past times. Creator of the fragrance is Sophie Labbe of IFF, and the perfume is constructed as floral-woody.

Citrus juices of bergamot and mandarin with energetic notes of red berries and tangerine are fragrant overture of the Gianni Versace Couture perfume, which hides secrets of floral bouquet composed of Sambac jasmine, heliotrope and almond blossom in the heart. Base notes incorporate Tonka beans essences combined with woody notes, patchouli and sandalwood.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Red Berries Tangerine

Jasmine Heliotrope Almond Blossom

Tonka Bean Woodsy Notes Patchouli Sandalwood

Gianni Versace Couture Fragrance Reviews

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

The whole concept is laughable to me. As my dad would say, "It doesn't take brains to spend money". In today's world, I am not so sure anyone cares anymore!!

zoebo1403
zoebo1403

I bought it without the case, for a decent price and love it ! Its warm, powdery, plush and feminine. It reminds me of a softer Kenzo Flower.

marni
marni

The perfume is available to purchase on its own, without the white leather case, for about $200 and the scent is just lovely--warm and sensual. Love it!

rameen

I'd rather buy a Chanel handbag and not have to spray that on myself

rameen

I wouldn't pay more than £20 for it. It's for the cheap and tacky wags not true perfumiers

MrMookie
MrMookie

Also not a review but a comment
@JohnGreenink :Respect! I totally agree with your statement it inspired me!
@Coutureguru : Well said in damn few words, its all about talent and not not about money.

I think its a pathetic attempt of attracting shallow rich people.
Just hype it up, make it "expensive" sure there are many nouveau riche around who can easily afford it.. be my guest buy it ...wear it with pride (ahumm) dont tell how much you paid for it when you'r at a party & just let people give you a compliment about you smelling that good... if it does...

But i bet all of the people who wear this WILL tell what they're wearing and how much her husband or daddy paid for it.

But THIS has Nothing to do with the true art of scents&perfume.

A true good perfume should "blow" your mind and not the bottle or the presentation needs to do that, there for we have the 'visual' arts like a good painting,sculpture.

Its all about perfection and balance of ingredients all over this world mixed up and crafted in a wonderfull godlike scent.
And there is no price for that, thats priceless.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I agree with 'guest cane'. Surely these berries and every day flowers aren't worth 2000. I'm sure it's just a way to make the very wealthy feel a little more special than your average working schmuck! lol, it makes you wonder ...who's really in control here the average joe/jane or the elite..hmmmm *ponders*

maxlight
maxlight

For me that's a typical modern violet scent. Similar to Balenciaga Paris, maybe a bit more soapy, and still powdery. Well done scent.

deyutzu90
deyutzu90

If you are in Canada, you can buy it at Holt Renfrew!! I saw it in Montréal, but I'm sure they have it also in Toronto! the price is 2500 CAD

guest_dannyspice101
guest_dannyspice101

this floral citrus noted fragrance is amazing! i own it the vanity case is the reason why its 2000 but they do sell the perfume by itself for 200 and its worth it and for 500 more you can get the perfume with the leather case and its not calf leather is hand selected goat leather

guest_kane
guest_kane

$2000?!?!
what are you paying for? the case or the perfume?? no oranges, tangerines and jasmine flowers i know of cost 2 grand.

this is just a product for the paris hilton incredibly rich so they can say " im wearing a fragrance that costs more than your weekly wage "

unless it contains liquid platinum or some unknown flower from a distant planet, no perfume is worth that much money end of story

raverdudes
raverdudes

I have no idea, but I would definitely NOT pay two thousand dollars for a bottle of perfume, especially not one from Versace. Nice packaging indeed, but judging for its components, it's not worth that much.

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

Just got my Gianni Versace Couture fragrance today from the London boutique. I am a big Versace collector. I knew the price reflects the presentation and exclusivity of the product more than the actual juice/perfume. I love the bottle and the vanity.

I used to love the old Versace perfumes, especially V'E and Blonde. I don't like any of Donatella's perfumes with the exception of Crystal Noir. This perfume smells mostly green to me, like a diluted version of No.19 . It is not particularly strong, bold or expensive smelling.

I was rather disappointed but not surprised. With this kind of exclusivity and price, I was expecting something extraordinary,that would drive me crazy. It does not have a lot of staying power either. Oh well, I guess the price reflects the vanity which I love and happy to pay for it. I can refill the bottle once it is finished with something gorgeous like Dior Addict or Angel hehe.

sham_1983
sham_1983

im am so not confidence to sell this thing , even a regular noble or rich business women if they come to pavilion malaysia definetely they piss off and run other boutique after their realize the super pricey . tough ..

tangledvines
tangledvines

Wow, would love to smell this. Unless I plan to sell off a kidney, there's no way I can afford to purchase it. lol

Halinaabc
Halinaabc

is a fragrance delicate floral ,elegant,smell roumance, is my favorite parfum .

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Gianni Versace Couture fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Gianni Versace Couture, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gianni Versace Couture by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gianni Versace Couture by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.