Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Jeans Couture Glam Versace for women
dislike

aldehydic
Jeans Couture Glam Versace for women Pictures

Jeans Couture Glam is the third in the line of Versace Jeans Couture. This time it is a sweet floral version with musky nuances. The scent is very intensive, with rose in the heart of the composition. Mandarin leaves, pink pepper and aldehyds greet you with freshness in the top notes and are followed by the floral heart of rose, fuchsia and orchid. The warm woody-musky nuances create a long trail. The perfume was created in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian.

Aldehydes Pink Pepper Petitgrain

Fuchsia Butterfly Orchid Rose

Amber Musk Cedar

Jeans Couture Glam Fragrance Reviews

AlyDoll13
AlyDoll13

Liked it really much but i did not want to buy it again cause it lasts on my skin less than an hour.So sorry cause it is nice.

beautifulbut
beautifulbut

My favourite perfume hands down. Men and woman ask me what is that? Wow you smell so good! My chemistry is difficult because I can't find perfumes that smell good or last this is the only one. The only other one I love is jean paul Gaultier classifieds but after a while something in it bothers my throat.

AnitaAna
AnitaAna

It's nice, but it really smells kinda cheap :/ The scent is very strong and the longevity is moderate.
It seems heavy at first, but it's different when it dries off.
It's not my type of fragrance, so I've recently sold it.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Little junky and cheap, opens strong, but evaporates in a few min, but will do sometime for younger generation, bottle is pretty.

I.I
I.I

I quite like and but I found it very fruity.
I usually have a problem with aldehydes, but not with this one.
Suitable for younger women and girls, a 'happy' and optimistic fragrance, playful but not sexy. Nice!

riri
riri

I bought this for the bottle on a good deal along with the shower gel and body lotion, I guess from my experience cute bottle doesn't say much about the scent of the perfume itself. I was wrong, I am amused with the chameleon scent of it. It starts off a bit chemical-ish - yep, true and musky but it gets sexier after a minute. Leaves an adult version of sweetness aroma. Very sexy and cheerful and my husband loves it! On clothes it will last for 3 days but on my skin usually will stay for 4-5 hours.

salut
est ce qu'il y a quelqu'un qui connait une fragrance proche ou un parfum similaire à celui là merci

sissi2009

parfum subtil, un mélange enivrant et entêtant mais reste doux et agréable. j'aime beaucoup. le seul problème c'est comment se le procurer car pas facil à trouver..............

bb
bb

this is great and FIY Kimora lee is using this too hahaa.

guest_mandy
guest_mandy

I love this perfume!!! I have no idea why someone would say they hate it!!! Yes its a sweet perfume, but not so much that, that's all you get from it. I notice a little vanilla after Ive had it on for a while. I'm not a teenager, I have teenagers, but I still love this perfume!

vertigo
vertigo

I agree with amanda.
First spray is like a cocktail made of pure vodka and some sweet floral sirup.
I would not say unpleasnat, though. Rather unusual.
Then, on me, it becomes really floral-woody-musk, with a pink (I mean the fuchsia colour) claw - a quarrelsome note.
To me it's an evening spring/summer fragrance. Not for good girls, definitely :) I like it!

update: I find it similar to Madness by Chopard. This one is more sweet and Madness is more dry and spicy.

amanda
amanda

NOT LONGLASTING AND ON ME NOT FLORAL WOODY MUSK, RATHER CITRUS I GUESS, AND AT FIRST SPRAY ITS VERY STRONG AND ALCOHOLIC ACTUALLY UNPLEASANT, THEN ITS OK, AND THEN ITS GONE

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Jeans Couture Glam fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Jeans Couture Glam, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeans Couture Glam by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeans Couture Glam by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.