Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Jeans Couture Man Versace for men

Jeans Couture Man Versace for men
dislike

Jeans Couture Man Versace for men Pictures Jeans Couture Man Versace for men Pictures

Jeans Couture Man by Versace is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Jeans Couture Man was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Firmenich. Top notes are myrtle, mandarin orange, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg and violet; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, musk and vetiver.

Myrtle Mandarin Orange Bergamot Cardamom

Nutmeg Violet

Sandalwood Patchouli Musk Vetiver

Jeans Couture Man Fragrance Reviews

sharmap14
sharmap14

This was the ultimate high school fragrance. the ladies absolutely loved it back in the day, used to spray it before walking into class and have the chics looking at me all smiling with a sparkle in their eyes as if they want to eat me up. all good fragrances get discontinued versace needs to bring this one back.

mccontrol
mccontrol

This fragrance needs to be reissued pronto! An absolute classic.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

This stuff lasts a LONG time!

I was very suprised at how long it lasted as well as the longevity for this type of fragrance.

Super fresh, super masculine. Definitely a 2003 scent....manly, sexy, original yet different. Aromatic, sweet, fresh spicy.

I picture a rich young man wearing nice designer jeans, expensive boots and a white t-shirt. Make that young man tan and you have this scent!

Sexy sexy sexy.

P.S. I have to say though, at first I thought it was a bit too "soapy." the more I wore it though, the better it got!

Klementina
Klementina

The perfect musky fragrance for men. Smooth, luxury, classy, fresh but deep...it feels like a touch from a man on your shoulder trough a satin carre. Love it!

Vitaliy
Vitaliy

It is Great fragrance! But, unfortunately, I can not buy It nowhere!!! Does somebody know where I can buy It or It is already not available for sail? Thank you! :)

kazewayz
kazewayz

Love at first sniff. A great gem for the summer. Fresh, green, inviting, spicy. It's great. Please bring it back Versace. If this were done as an intense version, WOOW! That would be incredible. This is deffinetely a day time scent for summer but a great one. Try it.

Mansour Hamad
Mansour Hamad

another discontinued masterpiece..I got this as gift from my mom in 2003 when I graduated from college. so it reminds me of a very happy occasion. I liked this frag it was very fresh and cool in the beginning and warm in the end. the cardamom note was very noticeable so the bergamot and musk. I wish I could buy it again if I got lucky find it in a reasonable price!!

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

why all the good perfumes are discontinued???? This was a masterpiece!

murysusanto
murysusanto

Please remake this fragranceeee...I didn't get the chance to buy it, what a shame...
I wanted to buy it online but it's a 10 years old discountinued product from the release date.
I had bad experience buying stuff which is so outdated although brand new in box but the content is primary matter and of course the notes kept for so long however wouldn't be the same.

I have no idea what kind of invention would preserve good cologne for at least 10-15 years from the release date and smell exactly the same it came out from the production.

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

I almost forgot this one had it back in 2003 and now i revisited just got it online on a store oldstock can't wait to wear it again.

Mannie
Mannie

amazingly sexy, one of the first scents i bought for myself. Only problem i have now is that i can't seem to find it anywhere in the U.K. Such a shame.

Micky27
Micky27

Very very SUPER :) !

ideal
ideal

this one is absolutely orgasmic superb Aromatic fragrance! must have.

guest_Theo
guest_Theo

Classic,intimate,spring

guest_MEL
guest_MEL

my boyfriend was wearing wearing axe when i bought him this. Now this is all he will wear! He loves it, and so do i!
so sexy

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Jeans Couture Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Jeans Couture Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeans Couture Man by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeans Couture Man by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.