Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Red Jeans Versace for women
dislike

I have it: 610 I had it: 854 I want it: 154 My signature: 10

Red Jeans Versace for women Pictures

This is a fruity-floral, described as sweet and casual, ment for the young and young-at-heart. Top notes are peach, apricot, freesia, blackcurrant.In the heart note, lily-of-the-valley, violet, water lily and rose. The base is composed of sandalwood, musk and vanilla. Red Jeans was created in 1994.

Apricot Freesia Peach Black Currant

Framboise

Red Jeans Fragrance Reviews

kr8andnspire
kr8andnspire

This was the strangest scent to me in the store. I could not figure out what I was actually smelling. Knowing that the scent would change, I was curious and bought it on a whim because the price is unbeatable! I have always been a fan of both men and women Versace perfume, and I immediately got complimented. One man described it as a calm floral aroma. I personally am a spice and sandalwood lover, and for such a feminine smell I am surprised at how much I love this! It doesn't smell like a cheap girly odor, I actually find it quite mature and mesmerizing. Its very unique. Understanding perfume settles differently on each individual, I encourage you to give it a chance on yourself. For the price it is worth it.

Sailor Pluto
Sailor Pluto

This is a super sweet peach and apricot nectar! Then, just before it gets sickly-sweet, the rose saves the days and brings the sweetness down a notch. I loved it as a teenager, less today..

La_Douleur_Exquise
La_Douleur_Exquise

It reminds me of a road trip with friends. Sweet, warm, like a hippie eating candy. I am surprised how much I like it since I usually prefer less "sticky" sweetness.

artisy
artisy

What drew me to test this on myself? It was the most hideous bottle I had ever seen. I thought for sure this was a cheapie perfume or knockoff and was shocked to see "Versace" on the bottle.

It smells like fruity floral body spray without all the heavy sweetness. A bit dated feeling, like something that is aimed for middle aged patrons. Its scent is something you'd find at Crabtree and Evelyn sitting in a sale bin -pleasant but not worth the fuss at full price.

thehazysea
thehazysea

I have no idea why I bought this. I guess I was curious based on all the contradicting reviews and it was on clearance and now it's on my vanity and I'm giving it the side-eye from across the room.

I can't decide it the bottle is cool or hideous. I can't decide if the juice is pleasant or terrible. Everything about this fragrance is confusing to me. I think I regret this purchase and yet I always would've wondered...

To my nose this smells unwearable in the bottle, screechy and artificial. On the skin, it turns into a floral shampoo with tons of peach and rose (the exact same peach and rose in Elizabeth Taylor's Diamonds & Rubies to be exact) and ends with a vague fruity freshness. I won't be able to wear it (out) yet I probably won't be able to part with it.

EDIT: Ended up donating my bottle, I knew it would just end up collecting dust in my collection and I wanted it to go to someone who will love it.

starshining73
starshining73

Un tuffo negli anni 90...
pesca, albicocca, fiori bianchi ed un pò di muschio.
Ricorda un po' la vecchia formulazione di Trèsor.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This was my signature in the 90's ! Good memories ! Great fragrance for tight wallets !

auroramaria
auroramaria

In Italy this has been re issued last year and can be found on line at a very good price.OK it's not a masterpiece but it smells so good and that's what counts.It's jammy sweet with some freshness and it lasts many hours on the skin.This is perfect for spring and summmer use.Very enjoyable.

Countrygurl
Countrygurl

Beautiful scent, shocked so many poor reviews. A long time ago I used to get lots of compliments when I wore this. I love it. Smells very clean , fresh, mix of light apricot and roses . Love it

ladyinthewater
ladyinthewater

I think Red Jeans is not everybody's cup of tea. Some people say it intoxicates them, however, I love the scent very much. Maybe it's partly because of sentimental reasons. I once found the iconic metal packaging at the back of my mom's dressing table a long time ago. So whenever I sniff it, I remember my mom. In other words, this perfume may be old lady-like :P
The scent also mixes with my body odor's very well, thus it is very long lasting. In addition, it is quite cheap, but still smells sexy.

katarinaketibeti
katarinaketibeti

The first time I was wearing it,it was during the day ofcourse and as I walked ,some girls turned around and started questioning "whitch flower is smell so beautifuly" It was funny to me cause I wasnt aware of how strong it was. It is very powerful smell,strong,fresh, bright and a bit flirty. Also it keeps my mood better. I love it,specialy in the spring! :)

Cocolisa
Cocolisa

I've had a bottle of this for years and used to really dislike it. However, something made me try it again today and I've changed my mind. I quite like this now! For such an affordable price it is very long lasting and lovely. I smell mostly roses and peach in this one. I find this quite heavy. One or two sprays lasts the whole day on me and gives a lovely scent. Three sprays or more gives me a headache. I'm gonna start wearing this again. It suits the spring time very well.

FabulouslyLazy
FabulouslyLazy

I cannot put up with this perfume. Fact. It's acid overpowering pesticide! I do not perceive any of of the notes clearly, to me it's just a synthetically cloying smell mixed with rotten alcohol-soaked fruit. The alcohol comes out very strong, gosh, and the lasting power is...well, everlasting!!! I see that many reviews claim that Red Jeans was a high-school signature and has a 90s vibe...well, since the perfume is out of production, maybe it went sour. That's why it smells so bad.

lisaminner69
lisaminner69

This is another go-to for me if I can't decide on what to wear. I always keep a stash of this.

AlyDoll13
AlyDoll13

I used to like it,and that is when i was very young,in the 90's.Haven't tried it recently and i think after seeing it here i will.Hope i will like it now also.

ağustos
ağustos

Too strong for me, I was expecting a softer scent according to the peach, apricot, sandalwood notes. Lasts very long.

Marie_Zet
Marie_Zet

Not bas but not good at all. I´ve recieved it as a present so I have used to use it at home or simply for casual daily situations. It´s a little bit sweet and pure smell. However, for me nothing catchy and special. I prefer peculiar and personal aromas which people associate with me. And this one doesn´t belong to them.

Krissylovesjesus
Krissylovesjesus

Versace red jeans I'm not sure on this one,I like it as maybe only a casual stay at home perfume. It smells sweet¬ well blended,fruit,vanilla,somewhat almost fresh,a combination of floral fruit,it's not the worst,not the best,however I lIke the vintage feel&design of the bottle and the cute can!☺

Stinkerd
Stinkerd

This is way, way WAY too sweet for me. Also very synthetic and gives me a headache.

Katty M
Katty M

Love it;girly smell;long lasting;but I only buy it now on internet;it's not avaible in stores

tru4reele
tru4reele

So I just bought this today at TJ Maxx. It's a rainy day here and I was really feeling down in the dumps. I smelled this perfume and oddly enough I really like it which surprises me. I have learned to smell perfumes myself and not to depend on these reviews for purchasing. This smells like Pretty Woman from the early 90's. Yes, a sexy hooker and I like it! And I love the name of it too.

ETA: I am giving this away. Dont even know what i was thinking at first.

scratchnsniff29
scratchnsniff29

Oh my gosh!
I'm shocked to see so many bad reviews.
This was my scent in highschool and I always got compliments every where I went wearing this.

KellyKel
KellyKel

Yuck. The worst offering from Versace. Very loud, synthetic, and chemical. The dry down, hours later, is tolerable with a light peach, powder smell.

sasana
sasana

I liked this smell on others and bought it for myself. Sadly on my skin it smells chemically sweet and like strawberry fizzy lemonade with lily of the valley. I wear it rather rarely. I still like it though. In the 90s it always reminded me of gummibears when I smelled it on others.

Bloomingdaisy
Bloomingdaisy

First time I smell this perfume when my aunty back to the town and she's smell very nice, peachy and flowery.
Then I wore it when I'm on SHS which is 10 years ago. I love the smell and this was my signature scent.
Last year, I bought and wore this perfume again but the smell is changing on me. Too strong and lil bit spicy on me. I don't why.. this is too bad, I love the perfume so much :(
later, I'd like to buy it again and hope the scent will be same like the first time I wore it :)

Memi_La
Memi_La

Opens with a very sharp and crisp peach and apricot (that I can completely understand being overpowering and headache inducing on some) then mellows out some as the freesia, violet and lily of the valley kick in. Overall, it maintains a very fruity/berry scent though and I agree with the comments below, there is definitely some raspberry in here that is not listed. I must admit, I have a love/hate relationship with this one. I adore it in the summer time when a strong fruity blast is more than welcome, as I go outside to give it plenty of room to fill. In the fall or winter, you'll probably find me agreeing with the negative comments on how it's sickly sweet, too strong and has a cloying quality about it, when worn in close quarters. I'd rate it an 8 out of 10 on the right occasions and probably a 4 or 5 any other time. It's like a good scent that is often ruined by it's own strength but definitely has times and places where it's great to be worn. It's also a very unique and immediately distinguishable scent, which is probably why anybody who remembers the 90's is filled with nostalgia over it.

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

This *is* 1994 to my nose. Sweet rose, peach, apricot---a heavy hairspray note in there that I associate mostly with Versace. ;) Freesia, LOTV, water lily, and a lot of musk. I don't get any sandalwood when I wear it, just the above notes, and in kind of a clamoring, loud sort of way. I can't put my finger on it, but this one smells and feels dated on me. I get a decidedly harsh aqua net note the entire time...aqua net and peach kool aid mixed with flowers. I enjoy it for it's nostalgia, though. It does take me back to the early/mid 90's, and for that reason it makes me smile. I saved a little decant of this for a trip down memory lane, but on my skin it's just too screechy to do more than just sniff (not wear).

LaviniaMidnight
LaviniaMidnight

I visited my French college roommate during Christmas in the 90's, and her sweet mother gifted me with Red Jeans. It is a loud floral that needs a light hand, but I liked it and it worked with my chemistry very well. The dry down became a softer vanilla tinged floral and the lasting power was excellent. I wear it only occasionally but I keep it in my fragrance wardrobe when I want to remember Paris in 1994. On a side note, bees are very attracted to this fragrance and one spring day I had to make a run to the indoors because I was getting chased by them :), so wear with caution.

promaya
promaya

I used to have it when I was in high school. I maybe still have the can somewhere.
It's a very specific fragrance, probably most suitable for high school girls. I doubt I would ever wear it again. I liked the light, pink version that was released later, 'tho.

Sweelty
Sweelty

All I can say is "yuck"! I am pretty disappointed in Versace for the first time! I must say that lasting power is great, so people who love this should be pretty happy. As for me, I am glad I did not purchase a full bottle of this....

engany
engany

FINALLY, a perfume I really love. This will definitely be my signature.

It smells very 90s if that makes sense, and does't smell pretentious - again if that makes sense. I'd describe it as casual and a "girl next door" kind of scent, sweet but not tacky. Not overwhelming but it lasts a very long time on the skin.

Correctandcreate
Correctandcreate

This is my favourite perfume. Smells so strong at first, but mellows out and stays on my skin the longest of any perfume I've had. I could sit and smell it all day.

jdawg
jdawg

Not for me. This perfume smells like on of those disinfectant wipes we use in hospital to clean medical equipments.

Chilly28r
Chilly28r

Soap.

Maybe not laundry detergent grade but there is a definite hint of an underlying fluffy scent that reminds me of post-shower freshness and cleanliness.

:0)

marianne jacques
marianne jacques

I bought this from a former schoolmate, who was closing down her beauty parlour. One of her customers had ordered this, but she had never showed up again. I wanted to do a favour to my friend and bought this (still sealed) bottle from her. Once back home, I tried this: I was disappointed by the artificial sweetness of this perfume, but by chance, and also because I hate wasting money, I tried "mixing" this with "Pleasures exotic" from Estée Lauder, which is too bitter for my taste. The result of this mixture is almost similar to the original "Pleasures", maybe somewhat stronger-less peppery, but very nice to wear.

Stellakal
Stellakal

This smelled sooo weird when I put it on and I really didn't like it. It smells very rosy and kind of smoked. And quite strong too. But now I've had it on for a few hours and that strong kind of artificial and plastic smell is gone. It's a bit more floral now, kind of fruity and it has a scent of berries. It's very light on the skin at the moment so you have to leave it on before judging it I suppose. It's OK but i won't buy it again.

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Had this for some years now, it was a blind buy unfortunately. I don't like it all. It's a very heavy scent on me, and it doesn't fade all that easily either. There are times when this gives me trouble breathing. I can still smell it on me the next day.

It has a strong alcohol-smell, the fruity notes are really artificial, synthetic and overall it's quite manly too. I guess it's not supposed to be a casual perfume for everyday wear. One of my colleagues once noticed it when I was wearing it and then wondered who was wearing that strong men's cologne.

On my skin, this is a stinker. It literally reeks of burned plastic drenched in alcohol. Needless to say, I won't be wearing this in the future.

Edit 5/18/2014: I finally found a purpose for this awful fragrance! It smells horrible and extremely heavy when I spray it on me or in my room, but for some mysterious reason it does work for bathrooms. I still only spray it once because more sprays will be overbearing, but it actually smells a lot lighter and fresher when I spray it in the bathroom. Stinky bathroom no more, Versace Red Jeans to the rescue!

Hellita
Hellita

When I was younger this was the "it" perfume for teens in my hometown. I do remember it smelt wonderfully back then, fruity (red fruits), fresh and lovely. Two years ago I found Red Jeans on discount so I bought it for old times sake. It's not the same. I used to love it, but I remember the scent quite different from what it smells like now. I have tried to use it, but now I only keep it because of the memories. Anyone know if this has been reformulated through the years? It's nice enough, but nothing special to me anymore. Guys liked it very much, I remember.

midnightpurplerose
midnightpurplerose

Think there might be too much sandalwood in this. It dries down to a manly fragrance left on the skin which I hate. I wish it was softer when first applying aswell as its a bit too in your face. Definitely wont purchase this again. I do like the sweetness about it though just wish it was softer and not such a masculine smell.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

This was purchased for me as a gift by my in laws, when I had requested Baby Rose Jeans. This was quite a long time ago, and I tried very hard to like this, but I just never did. Eventually gave it to a friend who likes sweet fragrances. It was just overly cloying and sweet and kinda stinky to me, but I do love the bottle and packaging of the entire Versace Jeans line. I'm not sure if any of the fragrances would suit me today, but I still have some Baby Rose Jeans. I'm just not the type who readily finishes a large bottle of perfume, I usually switch my preferences around too often, I guess.

CHOYÈTTI
CHOYÈTTI

Horrible! I thought my nose would fall off when I tried this on... Like an artificial sweetest of the sweet laundry detergent from hell.
My nose literally hurts every time I smell this. The sweet notes are very sharp.

viveka

No offence, but this is horror in the bottle... If you want try formula watery-sugary-artificialy jelly go for it. For me it's one of the worst frag i've ever tried, you can easily have headache, 100% sugar in sugar, hit in your nose, no excuses.
Ingredients, as you see it on the list aren't that bad but compliation all together is far beyond I can stand :) The bottle is rather ugly. Sorry, I can't find any positives about this. Gladly it's discounted.

Shivana
Shivana

This is a touch a glamour to what is an otherwise safe everyday scent. Could be worn night or day, any season and possibly by any age.

Definately feminine however.

It opens very strong and sharp, however drys down within the hour.

A juicy, slightly sweet, floral with a very mild musk and sandlewood base. Soapy Rose and Crisper Violets tend to linger, however the sillage on this is very poor on me. It does last fairly well against the skin.

It is a little too soapy for me.

This scent is neither complex or distinct. I would be very surprised if someone comes up to me and recognises that I am wearing *Red Jeans*

I think it acheives it's intention as a casual fragrance.

kristynn
kristynn

Really weird smell. I can't put my finger on what it is, but it makes me feel sick. I don't even wan't to think of the smell. The blue jeans one for men is nice though.

aning101
aning101

It's loud and sexy, and i love that this lasts so long on me (most perfumes last just about 2 hours and i can still smell this the day after)

lannyM
lannyM

fragrant and not boring. smells like baby powder. I always wanted to use it

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm, would I say this is peachy? yes but it doesn't smell like the usual peach notes I smell in fragrances and fragranced products. It's strange.

I really like it, it holds memories for me so I use it and feel the nostalgia.

I also like the syntheticness of this perfume. Not everything is supposed to smell natural all the time, and with this? I think it works.

It's more fruity than it is floral, and the main floral that comes through on this is the violet, delicate violet which is unfortunatly overpowered by this huge fleshy fruit bomb. Once it's dry the violet does fight for a bit more attention but, it's mainly about the Apricot and weird peach. It juuuuuuuust verges on being screechy.

This is quite a strong perfume which I think is good for the price, I'm a fan but I can see how this would give people headaches and put them off.

It brings out the teenage girl in me haha.

gtrespa01
gtrespa01

My husband gave me this perfume for my birthday. When I smell it the first time I didn't like it but after one hour the fragance was very nice and not strog..and My husband loves the fragance.

bubububzy
bubububzy

I am almost through my bottle of Versace Red Jeans. I have been wearing it through out this summer. Even though some might see it as tacky, I kind of like the packaging, to me it is very 90's and very Versace.

Red Jeans starts off quite strongly with sweet fresh berries and I can clearly detect the chemical/synthetic note in it (Which can also be off-putting). On my skin it's very light almost airy. Halfway through I smell slight dust of powder may be from the flowery notes? The soft and soapy dry down is very closer to the skin.

Ideal for hot summer days and office wear. Even though it's affordable and I enjoyed wearing it, another bottle won't make it my collection as I am not so in love with Red Jeans.

lizzie81
lizzie81

To me this is like two different perfumes. The top (which I'm not so keen on) is a fresh peach with a slight chemically edge. After say half and hour to an hour this turns into gorgeous really sweet peaches blended with a wonderful almost woodsey or musky vibe, however I don't mean to imply that it is cloying, it isn't at all, throughout it holds on to its overall clean almost soapy vibe.

I wore this the other day and noticed the dry down was like 'Beyonce Heat' only much cleaner and frankly easier to wear, it is missing the 'sicky' heavy affect that 'Heat' could sometimes have on me. This one wears close to the skin after dry down however it persistently remains so longevity I would say is slightly above average just don't expect anyone else to notice, a personal scent great for everyday or an office or work environment that doesn't really allow for heavy perfume :) xx

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I really don't like this scent. It's a watered down, fruity fragrance. The dry down seems powdery and there is nothing wonderful about the scent.

stardust808
stardust808

this should be called violet jeans because violets are where the sweetness comes from...this is mainly a rose and violet scent outside of the initial spray which lasts a good 20 minutes...i never get to the base notes of sandalwood, musk, and vanilla it seems to stay at the mid notes for hours until fade...i really like this a lot but not too pleased with the first 20 minutes but the dry down is worth it. sillage is good and longevity is really good...i can smell this in the morning if i haven't showered before bed...a good blind choice for me...

pfelis
pfelis

Watch out, headache's coming. This perfume was given to me as a gift. I tried to like this one. I tried really hard. In theory it has a great mixture of notes. I love both peachy sweet and sandal notes. However in practical it is overwhelming for me. Everytime I put it on I get headaches.

ashnicalb
ashnicalb

I bought this not really knowing what to expect. I only sprayed one spray on my wrist and was shocked at how powerful and long lasting it was. This smell is very different. At first I didn't know what to think. It smelled really familar to me and immediately brought up memories of when I was a little girl and lived in Europe. I don't know if my mom used to wear it or if it smells like something in Germany or Italy, but it brings up memories of being there. I love this perfume! It is so different smelling. It's sweet, but it's got like this bitter smell which I like even though that doesn't sound good lol. It's also musky and I get now how people say it smells like plastic, but I still like it. It's very playful. I wouldn't suggest it for teens. I would say it's good for mid twenties and up. It's sweet, musky, flowery(jasmine&freesia), synthetic/plastic smelling, but the overall combination is very nice and you only need one or two sprays.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Don't like this at all, tried to wear it a few times and had to scrub it off every time.

nchalabi

Well, I guess I found ways to use it. I usually spray it at home or after the gym, which happens on daily basis. This way, it irritates me to the lesser degree. The same applies to Bruno Banani's scents. I haven't encountered more artificial scents than these ones.

nchalabi

I just purchased this one, and this was a blind buy. Unfortunately this scent does not fit me and it is too sweet for me. The bottle is brand new and I tried it twice. If someone wishes to swap with me, I will be more than happy to do so. The bottle is brand new and I don't want to throw it away.

daintypink01
daintypink01

i've been using this perfume since i was a freshman in college (1997). it brings back a lot of unforgettable memories including my 18th birthday and lots of debut parties i attended. i also remember my first college crush. i will always love this perfume. it's like first love.. something that i won't forget..

Dytabella
Dytabella

I love this one for over 10 years! :)

Justine Song
Justine Song

it is sweet and strong and cheap but good enough for the price. i prefer the blue jeans although it is for men it is very fresh and vivid!

NativeBabi916Lady
NativeBabi916Lady

Just bought this today! What a lovely peach note in the top , I love it! Its such a natural smelling peach not synthetic not candy like either. I have a good first impression of it so far and its pretty nice but I've only been wearing it for about two hours...so let's see if the lasting power is just as impressive. I'll write a second review sometime soon.

katiesweetpea
katiesweetpea

I bought this on a whim. I use it for my ' damn forgot to put on perfume before I left for work' fragrance. So sweet and light, get loads of compliments when I do wear it.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I so tried to love it, but everytime I wore it I got a massive headache. There is a common note in it that I also find in Crystal Noir that I can't get over. It just sticks forever and is so sharp. Ugh, guess Versace and me are not meant to be.

debush
debush

classic, one of my favorite scents!

violetchaos
violetchaos

I like it, but in tiny doses. Great choice for teenage girls. I think I'd prefer it if there wasn't this overwhelming scent of honey and sour fruit. Agree with sweetnspicey; definitely peach shnapps-like quality.

fledermaus
fledermaus

sokak szerint csak fiatal lányok illata ez,szerintem ez téves,meg különben sincs olyan hogy csak x korú hordhat egy parfümöt.Parfümörök szerint olyan sincs hogy férfi vagy női parfüm...:) Egy szó mint száz,én szeretem ezt az illatat,de nem a legkedvencebb,mert nem túl intenzív,hanem olyan kis szolidka...:))

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

When I first smelled this perfume, I will admit I thought it was far too overpowering and too mature for me. However, after wearing it a few times around the person who bought it for me, I started to really enjoy the scent.
I wouldn't particularly say it's a scent you wear out in the evening but it's a lovely scent to wear to work or college.

Mila Pulina
Mila Pulina

It is not that I completely dislike it but it was never a favorite of mine; it reminds me of sugary water.

veriable
veriable

Red Jeans Perfume is an american classic. Love perfumes with vanilla in them. One of my favorites from the 90's but too many I love.

Kimpam
Kimpam

At first i hated it, but it has grown on me. I prefer sweet perfumes and for me this one its not, the scent is overpowdering in some way, but its not bad.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

I didnt like this one, unlike the others. Too synthetic and made my nose tickle. My sister however loves it. But not for me, I dont mind woody florals but nicer with a base nots of vanilla

KittyBaditty
KittyBaditty

Red Jeans was the soundtrack of my teen years. Back then I remember it smelling of peaches, ribena, and a dry down of sweet vanilla. Perfect for a 14-17 year old girl. I had forgotten about this fragrance until a few days ago when I found it at a clearance sale. It still smells the same but with a synthetic note I can't pin down- I still bought it just for nostalgia's sake. I think this was a great foray into fragrance for young girls in the 90's - not the most complex fragrance but back then you could do much worse!

suway

i bought this after reading the good reviews... god i was so dissapointed in this... i literally gave me an headache... this smells gross.....

loveblueberries
loveblueberries

sorry to say that i really hate this one since it was a gift giving wth great expectations, its a bit smoky unpleasant scent that last on me for a quite long time, which it would be nice if it didnt smell terrible..

wattie
wattie

This smells exactly how you think it will smell, a bit weird and synthetic and 'red', definitely one to be missed.

barbieboo
barbieboo

Definatelly worth trying!!Long lasting and exotic!Like it!!!!!

ivyellie
ivyellie

I bought this recently on offer at Boots, and man, I'm glad I did. The staying power is excellent and it's fruity and flowery - a really fun perfume. It's great for everyday or going to a club - perhaps doesn't have the classiness of a formal event perfume but then, it doesn't claim to. The tin is beautifully retro-reminiscent and I just really love it. You get a lot for your money, too.

mariasara
mariasara

I had this on the 90's and my mother always complained that I smelled like cigarretes.. so I had to give it away, and that wasn´t hard, as this was not my kind f scent (very fruity, even for the 90's)

diaspro42
diaspro42

Light, flowery, suitable for young girls ....

sweet_love860
sweet_love860

This perfume was very special in the mid-90's

AveParfum
AveParfum

A very unpleasant experience. Red Jeans was pretty much overwhelming peach cough syrup at first. This synthetic, plastic quality thankfully died away, and I was left with sweet peaches that were on the verge of being spoiled, giving it a boozy quality like Peach Schnapps. All I smelled throughout the hours I wore it was peach, peach, and rotten peach.

Red Jeans did not make me nauseous--although it should have. But I happened to become nauseous during the course of my day, and the perfume made things a lot worse.

I don't even want to try the other Jeans now.

exciter76
exciter76

Versace’s Red Jeans has all the scented chronological markers of a mid-1990s perfume: an opening of pitted fruits, a gooey center of traditional flowers of pink, yellow, white and purple, and a base of sandalwood-and-white-floral muskiness. What sets this apart from its contemporaries is its muted nature. While Tresor, Tuscany Per Donna, and Champs Elisées were shouting Red Jeans was speaking coyly in hushed tones. But do not think because the volume was turned down that the impact of what was whispered was diminished—it still packs a wallop.

The opening is lightly sweetened peach iced tea and rose petals. Then, once the juice dries upon the skin, it transmutes into a powder-free, sugar-free violet, similar to the violet in Bvlgari II. The roses are still lurking around but the heart is a big bouquet of violets. The drydown is familiar, like the one encountered in Happy, Charlie White, and Splendor. I love this white floral/musk base so I’m smitten with the drydown. If you are turned off by the all-too-familiar musky base, run—don’t walk—from this perfume; expect this musk to linger till your next shower.

I am always shocked and amazed at the going price of RJ—it’s practically being given away. I’ve spent up to seven times as much for perfumes of inferior quality. Just looking at the cheeky bottle, it is easy to forget this is a fragrance from the house of Versace. It is, in fact, a Versace perfume and it is quite possibly one of the house’s best. It is definitely one of the best violet fragrances I have yet tried. Don’t let the bottle or the price scare you away.

mochiface
mochiface

This was the perfume of my youth and is a very nostalgic one. My mum bought it for me when I was 14... And recently I came across it and repurchased.. The one thing that stands out the most with this is that it smells of lipstick. It's a nice familiar and uplifting scent, it's feminine, clean, and playful.

pomdgf

I love the base note that left on my skin at the end of the day. I found it very sensual although so powdery and sweet at first but in a good way. Of course, long lasting for me I still smell a little in the evening. I avoid to wear when it hot but lukily now it's a rainy season so I can wearing anytime. Love it. Really good one.

perfumeholic88

I wanted to buy it because my husband has a Blue Jeans but Red Jeans for women is awfully, sticky sweet. There is peach and apricot but also something too sweet and I cannot take it. Nothing special, nothing what you must have.

malwiniusia
malwiniusia

so after many months of thinking i finally got myself this little, red beauty. The first sniff is like a strongly powdered quast from the late 20s, that reminds of lilies and freesias and slowly there is a glimpse of rose hidden by the innocent scent of violets. after some minutes the perfume grows and grows to a rather fruty scent and lasts like this for about 2,5 hours. later only this balmy woody fragrance of sandalwood stays on the skin...
not everyone likes this perfume as i know from my friends, but as long as you love it, people will love it too ... on YOU !!!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Fun, sweet and cheery. A bit reminiscent of a sirup drink (I guess the cola bottle design of the flacon is a clue?) but not in an overly bad way. It has floral notes that do give it some character. Silage is: "I am wearing this and you can tell that too!" - Longevity is decent: 5+ hours.

To my nose this is the teenage sister of Ungaro 2007 For Women. Young, fun and not mature yet to the point of being perhaps too playful and definitely lacking the elegance that Ungaro has.

If you like the idea of this scent and the berry note but would like a more elegant and sophisticated version that is still very cheery without that it's too sweet, I recommend that you sample the Ungaro. I guess it all depends on how 'playful' you feel : )

frusia
frusia

The very first sniff made me think of tea, the second - brought to my mind some fizzy drink. But it settled as a very pleasant, interesting flowery scent with a hint of airy freshness in it. I like it very much.

Edit: I don't think it's a young girl scent only. The woman of this fragrance has a personality and is a tiny bit defiant in a very positive way, and this is not young age exclusive attribute

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

This fragrance is good for young girls, very girly and feminine smell and great for spring. Only problem is this gives me bad mermories as it was worn by a group of girls who used to pick on me, so whenever I smell it I think of them.... *shudder*

i find this a very wearable day scent. it's sweet and fruity. it's almost cherryish to my nose. i don't find it strong. i find it to be a nice combination of citrus and florals. dosen't last long tho, about an hour or so. i like it.

jreyes366
jreyes366

This perfume is in no means sweet, it's really floral and pretty and powdery. I love it so much, but it is a bit strong.

marielisagrant
marielisagrant

i used to always see "versace red jeans" and blue and baby blue etc etc but now i only see "versus red jeans" etc does anyone know the story behind that one? im an aussie working with fragrance and we dont seem to get answers to this small packaging change

zaza.ispratami
zaza.ispratami

Does Versace still produce Jeans series? They've been removed from Versace's official site. I bought it recently though I didn't know it's original or not, I just liked the smell so I bought it :p

meowiewowie
meowiewowie

I picked it up for cheap, kind of just hoping I would like it! The packaging was cute, and I figured I could recycle it into a cotton ball receptacle or something...

Red Jeans the EDT is something I will wear when I don't want to "waste" the juices I like better ;)

midge_91
midge_91

hmmm not sure i like this seems to get to the back of my throat and gives me a bit of a sicky feeling, not my cup of tea but maybe someone elses.

pomdgf

To tell u the truth I never smell this perfume before but I'm looking for a peach ingredient for a long time. After I read almost review is about how terrible of this perfume but I'm a worker who will try anything once. I can't wait for this bottle that I'll get in this week to fulfill in my perfume wardrobe. I'm sure I will love it - it's not that bad. I will use when I hang out with my friends at night.

mo.smith
mo.smith

First perfume I ever owned. Recently bought it again and realized how I I still love it.

Unlike others, I don't find it sweet at all. It's more bright floral and musky on me than it is sugary. I'm also not sure if it's just my lack of experience with higher quality perfumes, but it doesn't smell fake or chemically to me either.

Just love this, even if its old c:

tiffanymondesir
tiffanymondesir

I had this when I was in highschool and it was my signature scent back then. Since then I've grown out of it, but it's still a lovely, sweet and an overall very pretty scent.

beata.dźwilewska
beata.dźwilewska

It is beautiful. It has a nice smell, not too expensive.
The drug is on the Polish PLN 64.00 = EUR 14.18
Most importantly, her long to feel the clothes. I love it.

Wersja Pl > Jest piękna. Ma piękny zapach, nie jest za droga. W Polskich drogeriach jest po 64.00 PLN = 14.18 EUR. Co najważniejsze długo ją czuć na ubraniach. Uwielbiam ją.

speciialz
speciialz

Absolutely amazing and long lasting. I can still smell it now ahh ...

perfumeholic88

I tested it in shop. It's really sweet. I don't smell any peach or even flowers. Too sweet and boring because on my skin it smelled all day that same.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I think I first bought it back in 1999, blind buy at TJ Maxx(when I still lived where there was TJ Maxx!)lol. anyway, I wasn't sure about my first sniff but after wearing it couple of times it really grew on me. This is peachy floral with just a hint of vanilla on the drydown and it is very sweet. I don't detect anything plasticky, fake or any other unpleasant notes that other reviewers are complaining about. I get mostly sweet fruit with a splash of floral. Very potent and long lasting. You don't want to use more than 2 sprays because you may suffocate everyone around you(I learned the hard way). I really like it and have been complimented on it numerous times. Last time was when I recently went to my doctors office and nurse asked me what fragrance I was wearing because it smelled delicious. For comparison, I would put it in the same category as Chloe Narcisse. If you like one, you will probably like the other.

GlitterMilk
GlitterMilk

Had this one when I was a teen. I wasn't sure about it, but I used it since I was new to perfumes and I was trying to find my scent. One thing I can clearly remember is that it was a very STRONG scent, at least for me. It caused me lots of headaches and nausea. :( Brings back good memories though.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An 18-22 year old young scent which is fruity and incredibly horny....

0-5 mins - Red Berries, young and such a vibrant sexy smell. 4 inch platforms, night clubs, razzle dazzle and so on..... It is incredibly sexy as a man, wow E .This is a young scent, but not "kiddy" in any way. Superbly well done and hits its market nicely.

5 mins - 4 hours - 2 foot projection. A scent which is Cocky and arrogant? You bet

4 hours - 8 hours - 1 foot projection. Same smell. Superb, still sexy as hell

8 hours - 10 hours - still projecting, approx 6 inches

This is so affordable.

You find scents in commercially successful high street sex shops which are designed to attract men. Those scents smell like a watered down version of this!

This is perhaps a very good example of where a scent is not considered sexy by the sex it was made to wear for, whereas the opposite sex drool....

Quality

cottonpop
cottonpop

loved it as a 13 year old, don't think I would wear it now. Candy sweet and won't recommend it if you don't like sweet scent.

elderflowers
elderflowers

This belongs to a family of scents that don't work on me, but for which there's clearly a market: perfumes involving a deliberate 'cosmetic' note. Sometimes it's old-fashioned lipstick, sometimes face powder, sometimes nail varnish or even hairspray, but whatever it happens to be, it never suits me, ever – when I should become a creature of shimmering artifice, I turn into The Thing from the Chemical Lagoon. The guilty party is almost always some sort of fruit ketone.

What I get from Red Jeans is Lily-of-the-Valley, freesia and violet...and a day-glo peach ketone that strikes me as being pretty much like nail varnish, and absolutely shrieks on me even when sprayed only on clothes. Even without this, I'm pretty certain I'd find Red Jeans too floral for my floral-shy nose, but the peach aspect of the scent is a barrier to my wearing it, though others seem to make it work and it's still selling well in my neck of the woods.

If you like Boss Femme but wish it had more bite and depth, and was a bit less 'goody two-shoes', Red Jeans is well worth a shot, and is often available at discounters.

suway

Awful, just awful in my opinion. Sickly sweet and synthetic. Smells like cheap shampoo!

xpetra82
xpetra82

the perfume is a very nice cheap choice...and i have to say that i love the body bath of this perfume but unfortunatly i cant find it easily any more....

happyheizel
happyheizel

The perfume I loveeeee the most. Just the perfect sweetness. The right amount of vanilla. The most notoriously enduring sillage ever. This is what I wear to most parties and everyone compliments me on this. Once, I forgot to bring my dress to the drycleaners for more than a week. I swear, the scent was still on my dress.

renperd
renperd

Every now and then I wear something really outrageous for my gender, age, image, profession, etc. (Psychologists and psychiatrists pull up a couch...) Anyway, I've been wearing Red Jeans with impunity, enjoying its powerful ersatz fruity top down to the cheap sandalwood and musk in the base. Fortunately I don't get much vanilla. This baby projects with juvenile arrogant confidence and smells great on fabric days after application. If you enjoy confusing the public with your audacious sillage, I recommend Red Jeans without reservation. Guys, give it a shot if you dare...

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Red Jeans opens with a bright burst of nondescript fruit and aldehydes, which rapidly transition into heart notes of jasmine, violet, and water lily. Don't for a moment think that these flowers are accurately represented. I was disappointed that the jasmine didn't hold up longer. It's relegated to a supporting role under an explosive Parma violet accord. An hour into Red Jeans has the floral elements receding into a chamber orchestra of vanilla, lily, sandalwood, and a surprisingly well-blended dose of amber, musk, and a fig-like dry fruit. The fruit and lily tinge the base with shades of green, while the vanilla and sandalwood, both frighteningly synthetic, cover everything in a layer of syrup. The overall effect is youthful and fresh, with a touch of earthiness tucked under a sugary overture. Red Jeans is the definition of a fruity-floral eau de toilette.

nooory
nooory

if i would use keyword to describe this scent it'd be: sweet, 90s, teen, cheap.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

This is a long lasting perfume on me. I really like that. The scent is nice, a sweet opening but nothing annoying, for young girls I must tell, too bad the bottle looks cheap.

I've been on the fence about this one but I think I have to decide it's not good. It starts out just terrible, smelling of plastic and a weird mix of notes. Then after about a half hour, it settles into something potentially pleasant. At this point, it becomes a tad too woody but there are some sweet florals here, promising that perhaps there is still some evolution to come. By drydown, it is a tad musky, with the florals and woods still present. It's bearable, but just barely. This strikes me as a fragrance that is really dependent on skin chemistry.

ms.angeni
ms.angeni

i got it for me but it was just to sweet.so my 6 year old daughter just wined a nice perfume.
careful just spray once it is very long lasting and a bit strong also.

nora elia
nora elia

This was a blind buy and I totally regret it to spicy for me

Dandc80
Dandc80

I usually like all the Versace perfumes, but this one was DISCUSTING!!! I got alcohol and ketchup from this.. yuck. Throwing it in the bin. Waste of money.

skki
skki

I used to have it , i guess the reason why i've bought it was the cute bottle , but this perfume honestly stinks it suffocates me !!! smells like rotten fruits and alcohol ,I can't believe it carries the name versace

takeasniff
takeasniff

This one I find annoying. I like the smell but after wearing it for a day it starts to niggle at me and I just don't want to wear it. It also smells like Versace Women to me very similar. I have moved on from this because I just find it irritating.

tigergirl
tigergirl

one of my fav scents love it

sophisticated
sophisticated

i can't give an accurate review for Red Jeans just because i received a bottle as a gift during high school and i absolutely loved it, i used it all the time and when the bottle became half-empty, i asked for another one; the problem is i don't remember how it smelled like, all i know is that i loved it.

when i tried to order the 3rd bottle, i found out it was discontinued and it felt like my whole world was crashing down at that time, i wish i'd remember how it smelled like though

ujhb
ujhb

Red Jeans by Versace smells good. My scent preferences have changed over the years but this scent has a unique smell to it. It reminds me of powdery dr.pepper, there's sweetness to it but it's light. It lasts all day long. I get the apricot and vanilla off of this and the smell of baby powder to tone it down. Decent perfume.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

I remember wearing this when I was like 12. It gave me a bit of a buzz at the time, but thinking back I would classify it as very synthetic.

skissez
skissez

one of my fav scents love it :)

RavenDarkholme
RavenDarkholme

I used it a lot in high school but when they gifted it to me recently I just didn't like it anymore. It's not fresh and I also feel it a bit masculine, nothing special.

olga1780
olga1780

This stuff , together with Baby Rose Jeans, was sprayed once and immediately sent back to where it came from. What a stench! If it was a little cheaper,it could be successfully used as an insect repellant. I don't know what i was thinking when i blindly purchased it, I must have been delirious or something.

ogofragrant
ogofragrant

Smelled it on my coworker & it smells good on her (soft & fresh). So I bought some. Wayyyyyy too soapy on me. Gave it away to my mom. Smells better (soft) on her, just like on my coworker. Too bad for me.

Proper review!
I need to rereview this fragrance as I have not worn it in some time but for the last couple of days I really enjoyed wearing Red Jeans.
On initial spray I do get peach, freesia, violet and water lily.
I can clearly distinguish, almost pinpoint the notes.
The violet is quite prominent but the freesia adds a wonderful floral note to the violet.
The water lily adds a wonderful rich and floral water note and it eats up the peach note within a couple of minutes.
I would actually like to rename the scent "Purple Lagoon" as this is what it smells like.
The drydown is sweet, I can smell a bit of vanilla coming through but at that stage I get to smell the rose note.
The staying power is incredible and the projection is definitely better than average.
I don't think I would have to reapply Red Jeans after my lunch when I wear it at work.
Red Jeans is really nice and smells definitely better than its low price implies.
I almost forgot what a lovely fragrance this is!
For me it is a big "LIKE"!
People who cannot bear violets will gladly pass this, though.
Still, try it and you may be surprised what a little gem this is.

Miss_J
Miss_J

hmm..what can I say? this was my very first perfume. Back in the highschool days. Versace Jeans collection was very popular back in the 90s lol. It was sweet & not too overpowering. Nothing special though, but it gave me some kind of 'Cool' feeling because I was wearing Versace while my friends were dousing themselves with fruity smelling body sprays. :)

glamrose
glamrose

Red Jeans smells good on others, so I bought it for me. Another scent that never suits me because of its synthetic smell. :(

This is good for outdoors and casual wear.

LaPetite
LaPetite

I really like this one , my father had "blue jeans" and my brother and sis had the "Baby rose and blue jeans" and i had the red one !
I think it smells like berries though they're not listed ,( maybe i got fooled by the red color ), it's very pleasant sparkling and happy ! Very candy like.
The bottle is weird O_o , but nevermind !

ichigogirl
ichigogirl

I got this perfume because it was on sale at a price too good to resist. Ie: I had no expectation, nor had I tried it on, only sniffed it and found it alright.
Now that I've worn it a couple of times I'm beginning to really like it.
I'm surprised to find that so many of the reviewers mention it as their first perfume, it's not at all a young smell to me. On me it's a powdery, woody oriental with loads rather mature, exotic flowers in it. I can't really smell any apricot or rose, but they are probably there, hiding in the blend.
Versace Red Jeans actually reminds me a lot of one of my first perfumes and long time favourites, Cerruti 1881 (my favourite soft-drink when I was a kid was Schweppes Russian; of course I jumped into "adult" powdery scents as soon as I could. I'm actually more into sweet, young perfumes now that I'm in my 30's than in my teens, weird). I don't mean that they smell the same, but when I wear it I am constantly reminded of Cerruti. And they do share quite a few similar notes.
Versace Red Jeans is a bit hard to define, I can't decide if it's young or mature, modern in style or classic, but as someone mentioned, it's quite nostalgic.

funcaramelqt
funcaramelqt

This is my CLUB scent...which of course gets you noticed by men. I am probably on my 10th bottle and that tells you I have been wearing it for a long time. I always will get a bottle at tj maxx whenever I see the canister. This scent screams sophistication and it only takes one spray of this sweet apricot, freesia floral elixir to get his attention.

hiraeth
hiraeth

I've never been into Versace perfumes and got the Red Jeans for New Year this week - and I love it, it's so down-to-earth, floral fruity and great for hanging out with friends during the hollidays - a real leisure time perfume, excellent for post New Year's Eve/Christmas time with family and friends. I would wear it to work, actually, I'm wearing it on Monday to see what my colleagues would say... It opens with peach and appricot on me and then goes to sandalwood/vanilla after an hour or so, to stay like that for a long time. Very, very nice everyday perfume.

Mariliamesmo
Mariliamesmo

This one is not good at all in my opinion. Strong and teen, an obvious fragrance, I expected something less easy... Something interesting, that the person keeps smelling to find out what it is, but it is, actually, the opposite. Very opened in a bad way. Boring. It was a 15's party gift from a person who didn't know me. I gave it to someone who said "I can keep it if you don't want".

kylexora
kylexora

I remember that I smell it for the first time when I was 14y.o. At that time, this perfume is so adorable. I really like it when my aunt wear it to hang out with her friends. Unfortunately, I can't afford to pay a bottle at that time.
Twelve years later, I try it again in a store. In fact, I'm ready to pay for a bottle actually. The salesgirl spray it to my wrist and I take a 10 minutes walk to let the perfume react my my chemistry. Guess what?? The same perfume, but the feel,excitement is never the same again. I found this to be quite strong floral fruity perfume. Sweet, but too I don't know why I don't really like it. Maybe I have too many perfume already and make this one become less attractive. One thing for sure,I'm more to oriental, floral spicy kinda scent.
For me, Red Jeans is just a memories...

kashmir
kashmir

How much I loved this one! I should it give it a try again!

guest_Rach
guest_Rach

i will love this perfume always. it's been part of my life.

Versace RED JEANS is fruity floral fragrance featuring a mélange of notes which somehow conspire to produce on my skin a quasi-tropical banana/mangoish, generically floralized scent. I don't think that this is a bad composition, all things considered, but it's definitely not my type of thing.

Pleasant, albeit synthetic--and certainly not profound--RED JEANS seems appropriate for a youngster just setting foot in the world of perfume--rather like Catbiscuit some years ago! (-:

guest_salz
guest_salz

this is brill long lasting strong gret 4 women who love strong scents
xxxx

tschiepchen

Red Jeans is a lovely, sweet, fresh, girly frag which is perfect for spring, summer and holidays on an island.
I sometimes use it for work because this scent is a little pick-me-up, especially on Mondays when I usually hate going to work after the short weekend.
Nice smell, recommended to the young at heart.

Trvevil
Trvevil

It is very floral, somewhat musky. A little sultry. Often these types of fragrances cause me a headache. This very one- there's nothing much favourite to me. It's quite ordinary. And, yeah, been re-done later by other brands, since, I swear, I smelled something like that. With time it gets sweeter and more fruity. I'd like it to be more fruity and juicy }D

Horror in the ugly bottle :( :(
I can imagaine plastic barbie kind of girl with white boots and rodeo-hat in hot pink wearing this. As you can imagine it's all about fake-smelling sweetness of horribly mixed exotic fruits. Scent absolutly without class (<-- sorry users!), toxic, plastic.
But looking on Donatella i have no doubts who was inspirations behind this ;P

zara
zara

Just like a pair of red jeans, this perfume, too, is a bit kitchy (and a tad synthetic). That said, it's kitchy in a good way. It's a fruity floral, which may sound like an insult to a lot of perfume afficionados, considering the plethora of the badly executed fruity florals out there. This one, is of the old kind, an honest fruity floral - youthful, a tiny bit sweet, but ending with a light smoky accord, a nod to the more adult. Overall, it's cheerfulthanks to fresia and peach, a tad vanillic and a tad smoky thanks to sandalwood.

J'taime Guerlain
J'taime Guerlain

After reading the recent article on the Fragrantica page regarding fruity scents I decided I had to investigate the Escada ones mentioned.
I was in my High Street this afternoon and had a look in Boots but couldn't find anything so I headed to Superdrug and told the shop assistants what I was after but they didn't stock any Escada either.
I explained that I was after a fruity fragrance and after enquiring if it was for me, one of them suggested Versace Red Jeans. She sprayed it on my lower arm and I liked it there and then but decided to be sensible and wait to see how it reacted with the open air and my skin. I also wanted to test it's longevity.

I get peach, blackcurrant and rose, especially rose which is great as I do enjoy the scent of roses. This is a happy scent and I'm flattered to think the sales assistant felt I was still young enough to wear it!
As of yet, I don't smell the basenotes but I do detect a creamy scent which kind of reminds me of luxury yoghurts, the full-fat creamy variety - I don't mind this at all. The longevity is good, I would probably need to top it up late afternoon but that's normal for my skin.

It was on offer in Superdrug and do you know what? I may just mosey on down there tomorrow and buy myself a bottle, delicious!

daisyfresh
daisyfresh

very nice, soft and jsut the right amount of sweet, I did consider buying it but it's a tiny bit too powdery/smokey for my taste :)

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

My very first perfume love, i used it in the late 90s, and now i still love but not for everyday wear, just when i feel nostalgic, this brings so much memories, its like a time machine, like other reviewer wrote i felt like a sexy woman altough i was just a kid, sweet and unique, long lasting, and for me this smells vintage:)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I got this perfume in my middle teenage years. My mother got 'headaches' with almost every perfume ever put out (except her beloved stinky White Diamonds of course) so I was limited in what I was allowed to wear. Apparently Red Jeans passed this magic test so I wore it even though I never loved it.

There is a really sharp note in there which really rankles me & ruins an otherwise lovely scent. I used to feel so cool when I wore this like I was a grown up. Ahhh, memories.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

Based on the description and the notes here, I thought this scent would be light, airy, and feminine. However, on me all I got was an overload of musk.

rubitta
rubitta

simply it was my perfum when i was at school , and it was so sexy for an teenager girl that she still enjoying her time and seeking for a new love simply its sooooo freshy and cute when u smell it for the first note u will got a good imprestion about the person who is use it that she is soooo modern and full of energy

jah
jah

i got it as a gift,i like it after it fades a bit like an hour or something..than it s like a hand cream..

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

This is a fruity floral that smells very berry indeed ! albeit a bit synthetic - i know its supposed to be for women but i think a guy could get away with wearing it - definately for the younger crowd

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I had smelled Versace perfume with my used to be friend way back in High School. To her it smelled really really good, I think it's fresh and clean. before I was only using pleasures and victoria secret. After so many years I wanted to smell it again and decided to look for it on the net and started to read the reviews then what caught my attention is that RED JEANS Lasts Long and that it is floral fruity...well I'm so into floral fruity scents. I decided to look for it in the mall so I tried it for test and walked around the mallk for 7 hours and I waS surprised because I could still smell it on my wrist. I amazed me so I just bought it today as a gift for myself. I'm so inlove with this perfume! I adore it...it brings back High School memories that make me feel young and sweet! In my opinion, this is the best perfume of Versace and second to it is Versace crystal (although it doesn't last long).

tsa22
tsa22

I got this when I was 16, but I still love it! I really like the musky smell between the sweetness of this perfume. This is really a different perfume.

guest_LisaLee
guest_LisaLee

Oh my goodness! i just remembered i had this perfume when i was 12! A boy gave me this as my birthday present! The smell brings back a lot of memories... love it!

I rather like this popular offering from Versace. Despite having an affordable price tag, Red Jeans proves to be quite a delightful and unique scent even though it is a little dated.

The scent begins with a distinctive fruity sweetness which I found myself liking. The apricot and peach notes make this fragrance fruity but only mildly so, more sweet and candy-like rather than being juicy.

The floral heart and the presence of the vanilla makes Red Jeans very feminine and comfortably so. I would be surprised if anyone found the scent to be offensive, because in my personal opinion this fragrance is soft and non-cloying.

The sillage is good and the lasting strength equally so. I'll admit that you probably won't be blown over backwards by Red Jeans, however I'm sure you'll be impressed. This is a lovely choice for Spring and Summer.

fairylight
fairylight

My sister wears this, and it smells really good on her, but on my skin it smells almost fizzy, like soft drink or something. After an hour or so its softer and a bit more delicate, and i like the vague flowery notes with the sandalwood and vanilla, but I don't think i'll be borrowing it from my little sis any time soon.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Really really dont like it at all!There is somthing in it that makes me sick,i remember i bought it on sale without smelling it to much.BIG mistake!Had to return right away..

Angelcake
Angelcake

I love Red jeans!!..I have been wearing this perfume for more than 10 years!..its sweet, femenine and really long lasting!!!..my bottle is almost over but i think ill buy it again and again..it fits me!..modern not elegant or classic not classy either!..for any season..not fruity tropical not flowery..more like "cherry candy" as it is written bellow

I agree with Daria smell just like cherry candy love it .

Daria
Daria

The only thing i can say that this amazing and I love love that perfume and that the fragrance is PERFECT!!!

wooley
wooley

You will never get bored with this perfume, I even have the third bottle. It's fruity, fresh, sweet, and perfectly match with my skin. One of the best perfume i ever have. Love it!!!

amandahuang
amandahuang

I have never worn Red Jeans, but a friend of mine likes it and wears it all the time. This is a very light and casual fragrance - the juicy peach note is very dominant from the beggining to the end, however the floral note is vaguely somewhere, then finally transforms into a musky base. Also, there is something in this I find very 'bitter' and 'metallic'. Nevertheless, this scent fails to impress me because of a lack of depth. The only good thing I can say about this is the lasting power though.

guest_Kim
guest_Kim

I absolutely love this perfume. I wear it everyday and get lovely compliments. It lasts all day! Perfect...

sharyssa
sharyssa

I smell maraschino cherry in this perfume. It is very strong but that is how I like it because if not it defeats the purpose of wearing perfume.It lasts and lasts and that is why I like this,Oh and yes it is very sweet but I am a girly girl and I like sweet perfumes I don't care for the fresh crisp Cool Water types!

badusername
badusername

A half hour after putting this on, I remember why I 'sort of liked' it ten years ago. Liked it, but didn't love it, and after a while, hated it.

But whoa, do I smell the violet and blackcurrant in this. Usually perfumes wear off in no time for me, and I think that is what me put off wearing this one for a very long time. A fall scent, I think? But damn, it starts off soft, and then it goes into full blown violet and blackcurrant. Nauseating, actually. I think I still have a love/hate relationship with this one. I like it, but I can't see myself reaching for it day after day. This one will have to go back into the back of the cupboard again, even if it dries down to a very gentle lily/rosy smell. Just too much for me.

xmarie
xmarie

Is a very good fragance and long lasting!! I love it

angelahta
angelahta

It's perfect for everyday use, a nice sweet and fruity mix. It also last for a long time, and I feel high when I put it on my skin!!!

azuriiita
azuriiita

A fragrance saturated of apricot, freesia, and something sour. Unpleasant... gaudy. Yellow jeans, White jeans, and BABY ROSE JEANS, are much better in my opinion

golden
golden

I love this one.
I think it smells strong and citrusy and sharp at first, then dies down to a crisp fresh lingering sexy kiss. long lasting burst.

tangledvines
tangledvines

When I first sprayed it on I was disappointed. I thought it smelled too much like every other ordinary perfume out there. But after it dried down I noticed some really beautiful notes! I can't put my finger on what it is, but I love it. I detect no smoky smell of any kind at all. On me it's a little sweet, a hint of citrus, perhaps lemon? And some other note that really makes this scent heavenly. Love it.

ophelia
ophelia

I agree it's a bit smoky. But I expected more fruits here - no, it's all floral on me... Tender & some kind of nostalgic. Specific, rather green and for daytime: not warm or cosy.

guest_guest marieJ
guest_guest marieJ

I know that the notes listed are wrong! Red Jeans also has raspberry in it and it is so dominant it's the first thing I smell. But other than that I like it it lasts too.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a sweet fragrance with a bit smoked smells. Good perfume.

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

It's sweet but not too much. You smell like honey with flowers. But is not too stronger. It's perfect for the work or the school.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Red Jeans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Red Jeans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Red Jeans by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Red Jeans by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.