Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Desire for a Woman

V/S Versus Fragrance Reviews

MirageMirage
MirageMirage

Wow! Love it! It's like lighter cocoa cola version of Dolce Vita!

Dark Curls

never a replacement for this! Luckily I have two bottles of this truly magnificent, discontinued perfume. I love the seesaw motion between citrus and woods - musk and floral. it's an ultra feminine and sexy, one of a kind scent that I refuse to replace.
I will always and forever keep this one

Pralinka
Pralinka

Yes! I've been using Elixir Des Merveilles for the past few weeks and this is the closest match to V/S I've found so far. At first Elixir is stronger and more spicy, but after an hour or so it's pretty much V/S. I LOVE IT.

samsara1977
samsara1977

For those who are looking for a replacement:

Elixir des Merveilles by Hermes

I just bought this and knew I have had a similar perfume like this before, took me a day before it crossed my mind: V/S versus for women by Versace. I had this years ago and it was a unique scent, not sold anymore.

Try Elixir des merveilles and you won't be searching anymore ;)

BlackTea
BlackTea

I have a 50 ml bottle of V/S, it's more than half full. At the moment I am in Ireland, but it was left in my flat in my home country (also in Europe). I'm going there in September, so could easily send it within Europe then.
Anyone interested, please PM me. Cheers!

Rimante31
Rimante31

That was my best perfume ever. I can't find anything similar to it... So so shame.. Please Versace bring it back!

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

This is the female version of Egoiste Chanel!

The tops are just intoxicating. Cinnamon, mandarin, vanilla, floral, almost fruity. So yummy you want to stroke your arm against your nose and both eyes closed.

One of the best from Versace ever!

Rate: 9.1/10.0

Mr. Almond

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

There used to be a deo spray for men named HIZ in the early nineties - black with colourful (mainly pink and yellow graffitti letters on it) which was similar to v/s, but I don't think it exists anymore and I don't remember the producer. I once gave it to my dad and I really loved the smell, so I was really happy to get to know V/S some years later! And now they're both gone:'(

veda
veda

Like versace versus donna nothing in this world...

v/s lover
v/s lover

Please bring V/S Versus Versace for women back!!! It is the only perfume I have ever loved. I got compliments on it all the time. No other perfume even comes close. Please, please Versace - bring back V/S Versus Versace for women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lorevina
lorevina

I want it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only one for me!!!

airaliairam

can anyone recommend a replacement? something similar would be great! Thanks...<3

airaliairam

My absolut favourite one! So different and amazing, i do love sooo much this fragrance, for me it's impossible to find a good substitute...i need to find it one more time!! Endless love!

marilue20
marilue20

this was my most favourite fragrance ever! I still have the empty bottle in my drawer so I can go back and sniff it from time to time. It was the only fragrance tht my mother would not comment negatively about on me. I really wish it was not discontinued. I miss it so much. Please bring it back Versace!!!

CORCOR
CORCOR

why o why do they discontinue all the lovely perfumes :( (and still sell ones like versace jeans!) anyway love this, cant get it anywhere now totally discontinued.

Smelt unusual - like cola cubes - sweet and distinctive

BRING BACK VERSACE VS

framorena
framorena

Wonderful, original, unforgettable fragrance; sometimes I wonder why did Versace retire this and make new orrible fragrances instead; I bought five bottles and many body lotion, everyone I met said "what a wonderful fragrance you have" and they retired to make some obvious stupid anonimous fragrance; why.

gofruityourself
gofruityourself

This was my first perfume I ever owned. It was a fresh and sophisticated scent that lasted all day! It was bt far the longest lasting perfumed I ever owned.

Pinkdragon2353
Pinkdragon2353

I bought my first 1.7oz bottle about 12 years ago and LOVED IT! Everywhere I went people would tell me how great I smelled. Then about 2-3 years later I saw a HUGE table full of it on sale for $15.00 at one of the big mall stores. I almost bought more but wasn't aware that it would be discontinued! I would have bought EVERY bottle on that table if I did! I found a 1oz bottle at another site about 3 years ago but as before I had no idea it would be discontinued- why in the world would it be!!? Once I found out it was discontinued I began using it only for special occasins....and then as it is getting lower and lower I used it even less. After getting on this site looking for some that is NOT over $150.00 and/or half empty I put some on last night just because I wanted to, dang it! And as every time I put it on- it is like an 'Aahhh!' moment. I REALLY ADORE this scent. Unfortunatly I got very sick later in the night and have been vomitting all day :(. I feel like I wasted the 2 squirts I put on.With whatever I am wearing when I get this sick(I have been sick like this for about 20 months, about every other week- it is NOT theV/s!) I'll spray lavender all over my sheets- it DOES help with the nausea (I find that Perlier Lavender is the BEST for this problem AND smells AMAZING!) My point with all this is that no matter how sick I was today I was NOT putting anything else on or instead of the VS! And if ANYONE has some for less than the ridiculous prices and/or half used and yellowing PLEASE let me know!

bilou
bilou

it was for me the best ever perfume ,nothing reminds me that it is special and unique,and i wonder if there is any way to learn who made that perfume the nose..!!

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Cosmetic mall online is selling samples of this at a very inexpensive cost. Hope this helps those of you looking for it! Besitos!

cloudy88
cloudy88

I loved this V/S! but unfortunately, i couldn't find it anymore.. :(

Louise1983
Louise1983

Is there anywhere you can buy this perfume? Been looking everywhere. Best perfume i've ever had can't find anything like it

orchid.1982
orchid.1982

Soooo toooo bad it's off the market... love to wear it again anytime, anywhere. It was one of my favorites...

[email protected]
jjpearce@xtra.co.nz

One of my favourites - have worn it to two of my childen's wedding. Thought it was off the market - would absolutely love to purchase another one.
Jane, NZ

amber832
amber832

I really liked it! Its a really fresh perfume, definitely citrus-y but not too sour...I used it years ago, I love how perfumes have the power to remind you of a specific time in your life, too bad I can never find it again :(

glitterlust
glitterlust

This is a wonderful summer edition to my collection. There's quite a smack of lime and citrus to begin which gives it that soda-pop fresh sweetness.

The cinnamon is noticeable but not extremely spicy and combines well with the florals. It's clean, bright and joyous and I get great sillage and longevity.

To top all of this off it's probably the best designed Versace fragrance in hot pink and graphic black.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought a bottle of this unsniffed... Lets just say once I got outta the store and opened it I did an immediate 180 right back 2 customer service for a refund!!!I dont know if I bought a bad bottle or wut but it was RANCID!!! The Sour fruits, sweet florals and spicy woods in this are not very appealing 2 me. I'm really actually quite surprised by the good reviews it got here...

Ditsh
Ditsh

This is one of THE GREATEST perfume I've ever had! I wore it to a party and went to bed soon as i got home without taking a shower, and i could still smell this perfume on my pillow and blanket for the next 2 days! It's so original, smells like no other. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. Too bad I can't find it anywhere in my country since it already discontinued.

Dark Curls

I wore this again today & I ordered a 1.7 oz on amazon because I would just hate to run out of my mini and be without!! I LOVE this perfume!! For an EDT, it's lasting power isn't too bad.

guest_luck liz
guest_luck liz

I had this and wow loved it. Even time I passed someone they would stop me and ask what I was wearing I just wish I could fine some more I bought the lotion but the spray is so much better

guest_Poison
guest_Poison

This was the best parfume ever for me... such a shame they stopped making it... Now I found a decent substitute- Hermes Eau Des Merveilles.

lucianasalem
lucianasalem

It's wonderfull...so spicy and irreverent! Unfortnatelly, disapeared.

Dark Curls

Just got my mini today which included the men's Versus. I really like this!! It smells fresh and feminine and I love the cedar. My skin is really picking up the cedar and orange. Love it and glad I got my hands on some!

tsa22
tsa22

I really love this perfume. Unfortunately you can't buy it anymore.

guest_lulu88
guest_lulu88

The best, orginal and so sensual, Fresh ans sweet. Just great.

guest_sally
guest_sally

on me it smells like coke hubba bubba (the chewing gum)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace V/S Versus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace V/S Versus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify V/S Versus by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of V/S Versus by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.