Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Versace Versace for women

Versace Versace for women
dislike

I have it: 597 I had it: 327 I want it: 338 My signature: 18

Versace Versace for women Pictures Versace Versace for women Pictures Versace Versace for women Pictures

Versace has launched a new fragrance for women on April the 1st, 2007, called simply Versace. Donatella Versace wanted to launch a different kind of fragrance, that would be trendy, fresh and feminine, but at the same time classic. A blend of soft and fresh flowers is dedicated to a woman of a new millennium. Top notes include a freshness of the morning dew along with purple wisteria and tropical, succulent guava and white lilacs. Its heart is composed of wet and translucent flowers; Angel Wing jasmine, lotus flowers, orchid and azaleas. The drydown is built of vetiver, cedarwood and musk. The package suggests innocence and warmth of the scent. The elegant bottle texture is clean and clear, as the fragrance is. Bottle stopper features a frosted crystal Versace Medusa image on each side with her mesmerizing ancient Greek motive. It is available in 30ml, 50ml and 100 ml bottles. The fragrance is accompanied with bath and body line. It was created in cooperation with International Flavors and Fragrances Company.

Guava Black Currant Wisteria Lilac

Orchid Jasmine Lotus

Bourbon Vetiver Musk Atlas Cedar Cashmere Wood

Versace Fragrance Reviews

Centsless
Centsless

Maybe I am the only one, but it reminds me of a mellower version of Dior J'adore. :)

It's always matter of taste, but in my opinion, this one is overwhelmingly floral. The lilacs note is annoying for me. It is supposed to sweet and fresh at the same time. Well, it's cloying. I think it's the composition of lilacs and jasmine what I find annoying.

fragrantme
fragrantme

This one is a different floral for sure. If you want a change from the usual jasmine, gardenia stuff, this is the one for you. On me this one opens with a really sharp guava mixed floral. The guava is rich and lovely and I think this is the only fruity note which has not made me gag ! The guava does not last though, to my great disappointment, and then it is pretty much lilac. I don't get any jasmine and I do not have an idea what wisteria actually smells like because I live in the tropics and have not even seen it! A bit of lotus is there of course but it is a predominant lilac scent. It is very subtle, very close to skin and can be worn anywhere. Definitely not an evening scent. Unfortunately it doesn't last long, hardly 3 to 4 hours even after applying generously. For me longevity is very important. So even though I like this very much, may not buy again, unless it comes in a big sale or something.

HALEY-SUE
HALEY-SUE

I wanted this to be one of my favorites, but I wind up pushing it to the back. For me, there's just not enough 'oomph'. It could be my skin chemistry, but it is too subtle at first, then the dry down reminds me of metal (?). Obviously, it would have the absolute best of ingredients, but it smells a lot like a Walmart knock-off to me. Strange.
I've had my bottle for, like 6 or 7 years. And it smells exactly like it did the first time I opened it. So it's quality stuff, if you like it.

M3oman
M3oman

I find this Versace very similar to Tommy Girl.
Very feminine floral. Although rose is not listed in the notes, I can get a vipe of rose throughout the course of notes timeline.

Allydefleur
Allydefleur

Lovely perfume, but to me it smells very like Versace Bright Crystal, but is much longer lasting. Very feminine & delicate...Floral, but not in an overpowering way at all. Versace is really easy to wear & would be suitable for casual & formal occasions.

Elmyra
Elmyra

This is one hell of an awesome, sensational fragrance, totally stunning.

Had it before and think i should buy again since Xmas specials are now on, as this one is pricey.

Very sensual and feminine scent, very soft..,not too much gardenia, or fruit, but a creamy blend, perfect for day or night, and the sillage and longevity excellent. Lovely fresh creaminess.

This gets 10/10 from me, for pure sexiness and outstanding quality. One of the best Versaces for me, together with Vanitas.

Heavy and also a bit sultry on my skin. However, it is quite feminine, tempting, good for a person who wants to stay out from crowd.

natluvly
natluvly

Bought this yesterday at Marshall's and to me the top notes of this smell very similar to Kenneth Cole Black. The notes these have in common are lotus and jasmine I believe. I bought this blind and its not at all what I expected. I thought this would be a soft floral w/ a spicy edge but it is totally different. This is a very soft but sophisticated juicy floral. I am usually not a fan of fruit and/ or tropical fruit in perfume but the fruit in this is what gives this scent such a pretty aroma. I've never smelled a floral that contained a non citrus fruit that was as well blended as this one so it makes me appreciate the fruit. Also the lasting power is not so good on skin but lingers on clothing but I will have to test it further.

I don't really know if I love this yet! I like it, its an ok pretty scent but I'm thinking this one may shine in the spring and summer. Its winter now and I am using it but I think I will try this again when it becomes a bit warmer :)

Edit: I decided I'm going to return this one. This is a pretty scent but it was missing something for me. I usually like a spicy edge or some masculine notes mixed in my florals and this one just didn't work on me. I said above the top notes are similar to KC Black and I still feel this is true but the KC does more for me so that's why I'm returning it. This is still a very nice scent just not for me!

Shivana
Shivana

Beautiful and not *too* floral for me. I find it similar to G by Gorgio Beverly Hills. Perfect for everyday wear, it is crisp yet somewhat fruity. I think of pears and raspberry.

Definately an elegant frangrance, which could not be describe as dark by any means. (imo)

Despite being fairly light I think it should be used sparingly. There is for me a tendancy to overspray this perfume and I have found sweet musky undertones that can make me feel a bit overwhelmed and headachy if used too liberally.

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Spring in a bottle! Such a care-free scent that I've received compliments on. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long enough on me, but this is a very floral, green, inoffensive fragrance to wear in the spring (or if you're dreaming of spring) :)

Inventress
Inventress

Wet lilac-jasmine-lotus on a gentle musk base. An unobtrusive, albeit boring, fragrance for a similarly unspecial day. Good to wear to work.

It lasts for about 8 hours on me and the drydown is just like the rest of the fragrance - pleasant, but not memorable. A bit too high-pitched.

Gulnara
Gulnara

It is the only Versace perfume that I like. It is a lovely Spring & Summer perfume. I have had 100 ml bottle of this fragrance. After running out of it I cannot decide whether to buy it again or not. It is not so special to me, but I am still thinking about it. It is fresh, clean, wearable floral scent in a gorgeous bottle. I love that prominent lilac note in this perfume. Perfumes with lilac note are extra attractive to me. The only downside of this perfume is its lasting power. Versace Versace is a very feminine perfume. She is soft, calm, delicate. She is mature, grounded & down to earth young lady. She is not showy or flashy at all. She is expressing femininity in a subtle way. And she has a glow about her.

larali
larali

It is a hot, hot summer day in Florida... and this suits perfectly!

Such a sunny, bright fragrance! Quite fruity and white floral. The wood gives it a sophisticated undertone. It is perfect for both casual and formal occasions. Sillage and longevity seem average- above average.

I rarely find a fragrance that I feel this enthusiastic about.

bashe
bashe

feminity in bottle..so simple, feminine and fine at the same time!

this is the kind of fragrance i would love to put on my sunkissed skin after shower, before a hot summer nightout. i recommend.:)

fragrance<3lover
fragrance<3lover

i realy liked this when i tested it. now i just despise it. gives me a headace.

Pari88
Pari88

Floral, Green, Berries, Guava, Vetiver: all mixed so lovely, so well. I love a perfume that has notes blended so well it is hard to discern one from the other :-) It is extremely womanly, airy, effervescent. I am so surprised that I rarely see this in stores, and all I see are the "crystal" family, which I am not a fan of. This is stunningly feminine, sensually sexy, luxurious, but not at all shy, Floral perfume. Love it, it will remain in my collection for a long while. There is a uniqueness in this that can make it a signature. I love the way it makes me feel, and consider it Versace's best.

sophiacica

I so love ,Love ,Love this fragrance ,ultra feminine !! It very much reminds me of the most beautiful perfume in the world that has been taken away ...very sadly ..It was called Une Fleur De Channel

goingblonde
goingblonde

With a few exceptions, I dont care for florals-
I do appreciate them on others though ,

and still always sample them myself anyway :)

The description says soft and fresh flowers and that is exactly what the scent is.

Really delicate , I would say this shoudlnt be offensive to those even most adverse to perfumes in the office or other work place.

One woud really have to spray ALOT to over do it with this .

Lilac with a hint of Jasmine :) I have to say i like it .

This would be a nice gift for any floral lover :)

oraib
oraib

it took me a while to learn to like that perfume, but i eventually liked it

Cecza
Cecza

This fragrance is absolutely gorgeous, so very elegant! Flowery but in a very clean way, not overpowering at all. Confident, elegant, calm, well balanced, mature, simply perfect. Although I'm not the bigest fan of Versace perfumes I couldn't say anything bad about this one.
Not a runnin' around scent, requires flawless appearance! I adore it! <3 :)

stela.kumati
stela.kumati

is really nice;)

lolllee2nd

Wow, i'm excited! Another perfume to bring up a wonderful memory!

Its warm and sunny. I'm about 15, laying in the grass without a blanket, feeling the prickle if grass on my arms and legs. The stream is gurgling over rocks near by and when the breeze blows it is cool and damp. I brought my horse up on his long lead and i can hear him cropping grass and i hear his soft, snuffling breath as he eats. I feel his hoves on the ground and every once in a while he touches me with his velvet nose. My mother has the largest lilac bushes i have ever seen to this day. They were like small trees. And, as i was laying on the grass that day with the sun bright on my closed eyelids, i inhaled the scent of lilacs. Lilac is one of my favorite scents because if those glorious lilacs my mother had.

Versace by Versace is a very strong lilac scent to me, but for me it is the strong, green, almost spicy scent if the real flower. When i smell it on my skin it is as if i'm sticking my nose right into a live flower. I love it! I also detect a mild berry fruitiness and light wood, which only intensified the memory for me since my parent's house is in a forest of maple and cedar trees and she has blue, black and raspberries as well as fruit trees. Its a very true scent to me, very real, no synthetic, cheap or chemical components as i get from many perfumes for some reason. It remains potent and bright on my skin with out being overpowering or souring. It is ranked in my top two!

lolllee2nd

I get zero lilac. Disappointed with that. I love lilac. It smells very citrusy on me. I get an intense lime scent. My first thought was of Mike's hard limeaid. After smelling for a long time i can barely detect some cedar. No floral at all, just all citrus. It is strong and long lasting, but not a scent i want to linger let alone own.

paulab
paulab

This is a clean, (shampoo) floral. A rather aquatic floral with good lasting power. Feminine, though I could see a confident man wearing this. Remarkable only in that for this type of fragrance it has better than average substantivity.

MiriamV
MiriamV

Beautiful bottle and very lovely scent. My friend wears this. She's the kindest person you'll ever meet, confident but not attention seeking. She speaks in a low voice, but when she speaks everyone listens. I think my point is that this perfume really suits her. It isn't something very special or out of the ordinary, but it's very lovely and i believe the person wearing it impacts how you like a perfume.

RGR
RGR

This is a fresh and chic floral type scent. I had this and sometimes I wish I still had it with me. I love the fact that I don't smell this everywhere and also how it changes depending on who's wearing it. I also like the bottle because it looks simple and not overly decorated.

Versace starts kind of citrus and fruity in the opening and I get dewy flowers. This is the story of a woman who went to an afternoon soirée all dressed in a white, designer, airy dress .
I keep getting the feeling there are flowers on a pond somewhere nearby. These are not sharp flowers. They are subtle and radiant.
The guests are walking through a well groomed garden with shiny fountains
The dry down reminds me of bubbly champagne, a mimosa beverage perhaps being offered by a waiter. The musk and the cashmere wood turn it into a close to the skin type of perfume.
Unfortunately the woman discovers her beloved friends weren't invited and gets bored quickly. She leaves on a fast car with some noisy friends who pick her up to go to a more entertaining party.

I like this. I used to own it. But I moved on to noisier friends too and forgot this existed. Its classy, sophisticated and not too serious. I would recommend this for day time, office and family affairs where you don't want to be too distracting.

kristine oh
kristine oh

It's more citrus than flowery scent. I like it on my first few try but eventually the magic just disappear. The scent is well balanced but there's a bit of masculine scent at the very end, its probably the musk or the cedar.

Elouelou
Elouelou

I bought this perfume on whim and I am so glad I did, I absolutely love it!

It is such a lovely aquatic fragrance. The guava isn't overbearingly sweet, it just gives that hint of tropical fragrance when you first apply it. I also get a whiff of melon, but that could be the watery smell mixed with the sweet guava. The dry down is a subtle but sweet floral (which was nice, sometimes you don't want to walk around smelling like a fruit juice!).

Dollycat
Dollycat

This is also a soft and elegant perfume in the line of Champs d´Elyses de Guerlain. Very chic, feminine and long lasting. Lovely perfume and suitable for work because it will not offend anyone it´s too soft and cozy! Love it.

rusian88
rusian88

This is the one that I'm currently using. Normally, I don't really like Versace's perfume collection since most of them are going two extreme ways - Fruity Florale or Florale with Aldehyde which makes you to have a blast of flower bomb. However, I gotta say this perfume, is a great piece to give a try if you're finding a perfume that is elegant and classy, but prefer something light and more casual.

This has a fruity notes at the top, but it doesn't last that long and quickly turns into florale background. One thing special about this perfume is, it doesn't seem to show a dramatic changes from one note to go another, so I could say it is quite a simple and clear-cut perfume.

Lots of people say this is very alike with Jadore from Christian Dior, but I didn't really feel that way. Jadore is a way more classy with a heavy depth while this one is suitable for semi-casual with lighter feelings.

In my opinion, this is the most matured female perfume that has been lauched recently (which is starting from an era of Bright Crystal collection) in Versace and this perfume portrays modern young ladies who are seeking neo-classic elegance in their life. I strongly recommend this perfume to women especially working adults aged middle of 20s to middle of 30s.

sumara
sumara

The perfume is a fresh floral fragrance and it was ment to be simple and clean. Unfortunately it is a very banal one. It is well crafted but devoid of imagination. It doesn't last and its drydown is weak. The design of the bottle is too classic and of absolutely no interest whatsoever. I am very sorry that I bought it but I think it is good for my laundry.

Not a bad fragrance, but it doesn't fit my personal taste. I smell mostly guava, so it has a very tropical feel to it. The floral that stands out the most to me is lilac. Actually it might be the only floral I sense at all.

While it's a nice perfume, and very long-lasting for a fruity floral, it's too tangy for my taste. I am very sensitive to sour scents. That being said I can *tolerate* this one better than most sour perfumes, but I will never be able to love it.

I was very disappointed that I could not smell any of the base notes, which would have given this perfume some depth. As it stands, it's a fresh, crisp, tropical, fruity floral.

Light floral fruity fragrance!

Most of all I feel the lilac and lotus floral notes in it.

Actually, not my cup of tea.

ladyimmortelle
ladyimmortelle

I gave it to my mom, it is my least favourite (from my collection), it's a chic scent but it's too overpowering. Very heavy stuff.

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

A lovely,light,green,fresh floral fragrance.
Inoffensive and clean.
Someone would be interested in this perfume if they are looking for a basic perfume maybe for work or everyday wear, it isnt very different but you'll be sure to smell fresh and crispy clean for the day
I just dont think teenagers would be interested and I also personally prefer a scent a bit more succulent/juicy but i will definitely wear this in a couple years when im in my 20s =)
Ooh and my mother loves it and it i really think its a great gift to buy your mum! if she doesnt already own it, and I just love the timeless,classic bottle.

worldeye
worldeye

it smells elegance but not too old, flowery but not too sweet, mature & calm

someone said it a bit too sweet but for me it better than one of juicy couture that make me wanna vomit in front of its counter

first time i sensed it from my classmate, it's made be wanna stick with her. i fell in love it immediately but i didn't have a chance to her which perfume she sprayed.... after that so luckily that my roommate got a bottle of it... then now i have one, my no.1

Blondine28
Blondine28

I thought Versace would never disappoint me, but this one did. Nothing special, nothing to be remembered.:((

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

I got big allergy on my skin from this components
:(( ...

anfaz
anfaz

Lovely scent for day wear. However.even though it's edp, it doesn't last that long on me. Faded after 3 hours. Have to reapply often.

ShiningLights
ShiningLights

Versace Versace is a young and effervescent fragrance, which is youthful and bubbly without smelling too synthetic or sweet.

It smells like a white floral to me with fruity accords. It's very fresh, and there's something in this that can make it a bit cold, but once it settles on the skin it dries down to a warmer floral scent. The musk in this is very light but it's just the right amount to keep it from being too sharp.

It's very luxurious, and I think it's young without being a sickly-sweet gourmande. I think any woman in her 20-30's could wear this. I'm only 16 but I tend to like the more "mature" scents for my age (basically meaning I don't like Juicy Couture), but I've worn this many times and my friends says it smells great, not old at all.

This perfume lasts a good amount of time and it only smells better given time to develop. This goes with my skin chemistry perfectly, but I find if I spray it on my hair it doesn't develop that warm base and can become cloying. I also have to be careful not to use too much, as it's reasonably strong and can become a bit overbearing.

Overall I really like this decadent perfume, it has a very luxurious and glamorous feel to it, reminding me of 70's hollywood movies where the youthful, glowing actresses had long blonde bouncy hair and were very whimsical, but at the same time had that touch of sexiness. I get that exact feeling from the print ad too! I think this is a daytime fragrance but it could easily be used at night.

Overall - 8/10

icekat
icekat

This beautiful and elegant perfume always makes me feel special, pretty and chic. Everything about this perfume is classy from the simple but elegant golden bottle to the alluring and graceful floral bouquet, which is not overdone or overpowering. The combination of tropical fruits and floral notes is done just right. It is bright, pleasant to wear, harmonious and attractive. It is like a magical formula that captures the sunshine and happiness of the spring. It makes me smile and think about happy things in life.

The composition masterfully includes the notes of melon and guava, which make this perfume warm and slightly sweet but not overly sugary. The fruits are balanced well by the cool accords of the fresh lilacs in the beginning. As the time progresses the scent evolves into a bright bouquet of lilacs, jasmine and orchids. I love how this perfume reveals different sides when I wear it. Sometimes I feel strong orchids and sometimes I catch waves of jasmine. The scent does not have a complex development pattern. It basically stays floral but in the base note I also smell a bit of woody notes. The lasting power is at least 7 hours. The sillage is just perfect – noticeable but not suffocating or allergy inducing like in many other floral scents.

Overall score is 8.5/10. I love wearing this perfume and it is one of my favorite spring scents for a daytime.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

For some reason, I feel that Versace EDP is a great twin sister to Michael Kors EDP for half the price.
Versace EDP is a beautiful pure floral fragrance without any sweet undertone, at least to my nose that is :-)
I do not smell guava or orchid, to me, Versace EDP is all about jasmin on a lovely soft woodsy base.
I was a little bit sceptical regarding lasting power and silage, but even though I couldn't smell it on myself much after 5 hours, I got great compliments on it while at the workplace, about lunchtime. (I applied it at 07:00 in the morning)
As I finished work and was walking to the car park at 16:00, I got lovely wafts assuring me that the fragrance was still there after nearly all day at work.
In my opinion, Versace would appeal to crispy floral lovers.
The fragrance is certainly memorable and elegant.
If Michael Kors'es EDP price tag makes your heart palpitate, grab yourself a bottle of Versace EDP; you might be lucky to buy it for less than half the price of MK EDP.
Versace EDP scores 10/10.
Great projection, great quality, lovely bottle, brilliant price tag.
It would be indecent to expect more.

inkywinky
inkywinky

i dont know where to start with this perfume. Smelt it at major store over here in Malaysia. Smelt really good on the paper , almost alike the DNG THE ONE. Unfortunately i didnt test it on my skin. So i went ahead and bought a bottle online. One spritz and a few seconds later i absolutely hated the smell. A very weird waxy- unriped banana smell..plastic like smell..very synthethic i must say. I have no idea how to describe this uncomfortable smell . this smell goes on quite long. And the dry down was so subtle i couldnt even smell it. Absolutely disappointed with this. Maybe i got a bad bottle. But i dont think i will be purchasing this ever again. Would i recommend it to anyone? maybe .. Using my 100ml EDP as room spray..pretty expensive room spray i must say..sigh....

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

This is now one of my favorite fragrance. It is enchanting, the kind of fragrance that keeps me in an relax mood. One whiff transports me to a warm memory.

It seems to stay pretty well on me and I received a compliment on it about four hours after I had put it on. I put a little bit in my hair, and I could still smell it when I woke up. A really long-lasting one and I'm truly surprised 'cause I'm not used to versace fragances.
Every time I wear it someone comments "You smell good". I can't seem to go wrong with this scent. Highly recommended.

verysherry
verysherry

VeRSaCe FoR WoMeN

Maybe because I dont judge a perfume by notes...i judge it by the overall feel it has to offer... but this was the best perfume i ever had!...
Made heads turn and compliments galore!
Guys wre more into this perfume than my girls wre but i Loved that feel ;)
Overall its uplifting and it makes u feel sexy and confident ..its a scent of a daring and strong woman and it made me feel like one..
Buy and feel empowered is all i can say!
Have a High-Spirited Day! :)

boginja
boginja

Unikalen e,koito ne go e polzval e zagubil mnogo kogato go nosja me obgrashta sas svojata seksapilna,elegantna i neghna aura 4uvstvam se kato princesa.

cerebellum
cerebellum

I have this perfume, and when I first got it, I was in love. Now that I've had it for a while, I am a little bored....very fruity, slightly one-dimensional, and doesn't last on me. I literally have to douse myself in it to see any sort of result. I still like it, in theory, as the fruity smell is appealing. It's just that the love is gone.

diana.hunter
diana.hunter

I bought this perfume because it smell to me as melon and it's one of the most delicious scents. It also smelled something familiar but couldn't identify it.
After a while my nose rejected it as it was overpowering and borring. I've tried to feel more about it but I couldn't find anything fascinating about it anymore and gave it away.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This was a lot fruitier than I expected, quite a light and bright floral. The lilac opening is clear as day, yet isn't cold and chilly as lilac can be. There is an instant uplift of orchid and guava as it opens, resting on the soft cashmere base. Pretty linear, but very nice, not an average floral. Not up to autumn and winter at all though, stays quite close to the skin.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I think this is the first Veasace perfume i have ever liked. It smells sweet but not to sweet:)
I give this 4/5 :)

porscha69
porscha69

Jasmin, Lilac, Musk are what i smell with this one.. fresh, sweet, floral... I also love spritzing some on my fresh clean bedlinen, smells divine..

sofiii
sofiii

Versace starts with a kinda banana-ish lily scent. It is fruity, makes me think of Gio by Armani; it is somehow classic as in a universal sense, as it reminds me some perfumes my mum had when I was little, it would be in the early 90s. It is well-balanced in a way that it’s just on the tipping-over point. It’s not headache inducing to me, but I know if any element here changed a bit, it might be either too aquatic or too synthetic fruity and I might start to have a nauseous reaction.

After the initial banana-y note gone, Versace is actually likable. It’s a cute and a bit shy lily scent til the end. It’s definitely golden, blonde in a quite elegant way, which I think is captured well by the advertisement.

Versace might be pretty upon the first or second try, but I just find it gets boring afterwards.

sweetmagnolia
sweetmagnolia

This fragrance is a little difficult to describe. 1st, it is so well blended that there is no single note that just jumps out at you. 2nd it is sweet, flowery, delicate and feminine and at the same time fresh and clean, and 3rd, although this scent is quite modern , some how, I imagine women from the victorian era smelling like this.
There seems to be a little something for everyone in Versace Vercace.

bambiphan
bambiphan

Always love!!!!! wearing this make me feel happy alltime, love this life!

nini18
nini18

Whenever I wear this perfume I feel beautiful and happy. Each time I catch the aroma of this gorgeous scent I get very excited. It takes me to the wonderful world of
Disney, really.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

This fragrance is just awful. At first spray, you think it is alright... then, once it sits on you for 30 seconds, it turns into banana wax crayon. Just terrible. Maybe it just did not agree with my skin chemistry? Will NOT be buying

LittleRed
LittleRed

Wet, tropical fruit bursts forth initially, then as it settles, pure exotic florals emerge and mingle. The minimal woodiness in the base envelops the scent in warmth, without overtaking it. It remains vibrantly floral all day on my skin. Beautiful and luminous, but lush at the same time, this fragrance simply sparkles. I think Versace has created a classic here.

Mary2011
Mary2011

The most sexy fragrance I know

kikiki
kikiki

A blind buy and I love it.

smellmenow
smellmenow

It's great!

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

it's really nice scent it is like Nina love in pairs and Dior j adore but in soft way

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Versace is such a wearable, inoffensive fragrance. It brings out the feminine quality in your heart, in a quit peaceful way.

I like the Guava in the opening, neither too sweet nor too sour, just delicious. The floral part is fresh, clean, soft and natural, lilac is dominant among the flowers. Also I feel a touch of earthy cedar woody scent penetrates all along, which creates richer layers.

It stays closely with my skin, lasts pretty well as an EDT. I went to get my hair done for the whole afternoon, and when I was back home, I still smelt it from my chin, you know, there was the hairdryer, unavoidable that some hot wind swept over my neck, amazing that I could still smell it after I arrived home.

Taken as a whole, Versace is a perfume well worth buying in anyway.

Sandralisa88
Sandralisa88

I was in the cafe with lil one. We passed by a couple and sat next to their table. The lady who was shy to ask me, asked her partner to ask me what I was wearing. When I told them what I'm wearing, she went wow that's a beautiful scent! :)

cat_lentayka
cat_lentayka

Nice one a bit light n pleasent i used to wear it a day time

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

My first thought on sniffing Versace in its bottle (which is simple, elegant and classy) was that it was very floral and very nice but not necessarily something that would be my kind of scent and that it would maybe suit a more mature woman than me (even though I'm not exactly a teenager myself!). The main note that I smelled was the lilac, and luckily I do love the smell of lilac so that was fine. Like some of the other reviewers though, I did get a bit of a deja-vu feeling because of its floral-ness and in some ways I felt it was reminiscent of scents like Anais Anais and Blanc by S T Dupont.

When I spritzed it on though it took on a different dimension. It became sparkling and fresher to me, clean and slightly soapy, and younger smelling! The guava started to make its presence known, although it was still predominantly floral but in its own unique and lovely way. The lilac is just gorgeous!

I really like this scent. It's very lovely - light, fresh, clean and sparkly. It smells on the surface quite demure and coy but underneath there's a little warm sexiness sizzling away! The staying power's not bad and it lasts for over 12 hours on me but fades quite a bit. I still get little whiffs of it when I move around though.

Versace is a great perfume and I'm so happy to have it in my perfume collection, thanks to my swap with Milkyway! This is a definite 5 out of 5 from me!

bayan1988
bayan1988

One of my favorite perfumes :)

milkyway
milkyway

it smells almost aquatic on me and reminds me of a cooler version of acqua di gioia and davidoff cool water at least in the beginning. the drydown is woodier and sweeter because of lilac..pleasant perfume..i use mine predominantly for evening wear..the silage is excellent

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

It's a really nice scent. Along the lines of Chloe Chloe and Dior J'adore.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

just lovely, spring time fresh. green leaves, dewy, rain, clean, romantic.
lovers of mark earth, kiehl's forest rain, or love's rain will love this...
i would classify this as a green floral with beautiful close lasting power.
muguet and jasmin are the florals i get the most...which to me always announce
a green floral...makes me wistful just smelling it....wow, i wish i owned this
melancholy beauty

fuchsiarose
fuchsiarose

The first scent of this fragrance by Versace that came to me was definitely the Guava. This heavy dewy scent was what I smelled most when just sprayed. The scent then transitioned into a lovely flowery smell in which I noticed the Jasmine. After about an hour or so the perfume dyed down a little with the woody, warm musk, a perfect after scent which wrapped up with a peek a boo. I can still smell the fragrance after about four hours. This is a great scent with a welcome of the first day of Spring, all the way through the beginning of Summer. I give this scent a 7/10.

I am a big fan of this House, and each and every one of their fragrances has a place in my perfumed heart! When I first saw Versace Signature (aka Versace Pour Homme) on a discount site, the notes for THIS were listed, and of course I ordered a sample. What came was very nice, indeed; but not this. I was curious how all these wonderful florals would work in a man's scent. They wouldn't...this is feminine class and style in a sheer and modern framework.

Upon sniffing this in a vial, I was enchanted. After applying it to my skin, I am enthralled! This has just enough fruitiness in the top to be "juicy" but not sticky sweet. Dark currants dance with creamy tropical guava and creates something tart and succulent. Wisteria whispers of the heavenly flowers to follow and white lilacs give a springlike feel to the whole composition, dripping with the dew. Even at the peak of the heart, the floral choir never gets too "loud" as transparent "angel wing" jasmine serenades playfully, and azaleas fill out the song. Orchid has her solo, but blends nicely with the other "ladies" as lotus spreads her petals wide to embrace them all. Donatella has met (and exceeded) my expectations from the description above: a modern and sheer floral perfume with a classic feel! As it begins to dry, a vetiver breeze blows us into a woody clearing of moroccan cedar and cashmere wood with just a hint of very sexy musk, surrounded by a flowery aura. She is playful and sexy, but has her feet firmly on the ground and her eyes on the prize. She knows she is beautiful but calls no attention to it; it just shines! She is balanced, she is amazing, she is Spring greeting Summer...

Sillage: very good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 4.5/5

I love Versace Pour Homme (2008) and he is a fitting consort to this lovely creature. I had a mentor who said (without a hint of hidden sarcasm) that "Women have ALL the power." This echoes that sentiment to a Tee!! VPH is great, but this-this IS just gorgeous...

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

What a pleasant surprise.this is a winner for VERSACE fans.A delicate floral that is Classified as a refined fragrance.it reminds me of the Lovely scent of a fresh corsage. Crisp,Clean,Floral, Refreshing,Soft,Elegant,Sweet, Feminine and Sophisticated Daytime scent.

A crisp fruity blend with soft and sheer floral heart and a hint of musk will arouse your senses and makes you feel feminine without being overpowering.it is not heavy and too sweet but very Fresh and classic yet modern nonetheless this is not a Extraordinary floral or a innovation of this type of fragrances for me.

VERSACE is for women of all ages. suitable for SPRINGTIME.A nice scent for Everyday/Office and pretty Intimate use but for a Special occasion you needs to wear something more strong than this.I recommend it for Everybody who can not tolerate Heavy perfumes.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10

DriHonne
DriHonne

I bought a sample of this scent due to the notes description. I sprayed it and I had a déjà vu... I have seen this before. My chemistry got only the whisteria and jasmine. Anyway it is a nice fragrance, flowery and creamy very suitable for hot weather and office. Not buying a big bottle later on. Lasting power good: 6 hours in my skin.

kylexora
kylexora

Feminine scent, fresh, great for office wear. However, the smell is not original and remind me of some other perfume. Yes, definitely... It remind me of J'adore with less strong, or Nina Ricci Love In Paris and Avon Starring. They have similarities, and I already have J'adore and Love In Paris, why should I add some same scent of perfume??!!

Rouu
Rouu

waited so long to taste this one ! and finally i did today !

its nice fragrance but nothing special .. fresh green but not optimistic , nice but not marvelous ,feminine but not sexy

its not a fume to turn heads any where ! just a rosy fresh creamy boring smell ..OH i cant say i dunt like it but i wont pay all those pounds too .. was expecting something prettier and unique but its ordinary floral scent in a Versace dress

pia6
pia6

Ok, I am really annoyed because I tested this several times and I really wanted it but it was so expensive. I finally got it but whenever I wear it I can smell Christian Dior's J'adore! It smells nothing like when I tested it several times. It also doesn't last five seconds on my wrist. I wear it because I know it smells nice but I could swear it is the same as J'adore although I don't think anyone else on this site thinks that??

tonni
tonni

God...It is a gorgeous poem to the spring flowers,it is the beautiful garden of exotic flowers,it is the most pretty and fresh scent,not sweet,not sharp and powery,the lasting power is great,it will make you feel delight and happy.

nyoka
nyoka

SWeet,clean,creamy dew kissed.THe scent of wisteria is so welcome in this rose/jasmine world.I love them,yet tire of them.THis is a very new spin on an old theory.Smells young,vibrant and yet delicate.Lasts well and has medium strength sillage.It is a different very enjoyable fume.Doesnt smell synthetic.

araaustria
araaustria

it is so sexy and romantic scent that really a perfect blend. when i spray it, i can't stop falling in love with it. it is truly an amazing scent. "trendy, fresh and feminine, but at the same time classic" its true!

guest_centella
guest_centella

i love this perfum i think is good, for my ph lot of perfums dont stay on my skin but this one smell very soft and nice,

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

This perfume is magical. Soft fruits intermingle with the most beautiful fresh flowers. There is a magical sparkle to this perfume that ignites your heart, it makes you feel happy and confident A very bright and fresh perfume yet classy at the same time. Love it!

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

All the notes in this perfume sound so promising! What I mostly pick up at first though is an overripe guava which is decidedly sloppy and queasy.

Later however, this becomes fuller, lush and florally. And yes, sparkly. It is however this 'sparkly' aspect which is also the source of the sharp, metallic edge which is displeasing to my nose. This is not predominant however it you notice it in the first place, you will not be able to ignore it later.

This perfume however is one of the best examples of a really well-done lotus I have yet come across, it is so cool and refreshing and maintains its freshness without ever resorting to the chemically household product nuance that lotus can sometimes take on. It is delightful mixed with sweet powdery orchid.

Overall, a very nice green floral, especially if you love lotus, however my heart already belongs To Gucci's Envy. And she is a jealous mistress!

YEONheeYaaXX
YEONheeYaaXX

I feel like smelling a bouquet of flowers, fresh but at the same time, warm from the sunlight~ So elegant and classic, I love it!

Sissi
Sissi

A sophisticated perfume of the 20 something crowd it's a perfume for a young
woman in her twenties who wants to smell
classy and elegant but does not want to smell old and stale this fragrance is young and fresh perfect for a Lady who graduated from those teenybopper teen celebrity fragrances and yet who doesn't
want to smell like a old lady this is the right choice.

This has a strong reminiscent to Gucci by Gucci because of it's fruity guava
opening i just love it's succulent opening dries with black currents makes it smell juicy in a few minutes dries to a musk of lilacs wisteria and night blooming jasmine with the orchid changes
to an musky floral-green scent that i'm
not a fan of greenish scents this one
is nice and not too overwhelming.

dries to the warmness of cashmere watery
musk dry and leafy vetiver and earthy ceder wood.

The bottle is pure Italian chic with it's golden painted cap with the ancient greek Lines and a motif of the greek
demon Medusa brings class in a bottle
this is a sexy perfume.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

This perfume is absolutely gorgeous - am now on my 2nd bottle. Wore it for my daughter's wedding which was held in the Botanical Gardens in Springtime - suited the occasion beautifully. Definitely a "keeper" and one I will always have in my fragrance wardrobe for very special occasions.

just got it in my mail order, couldnt wait to open. -and...yes it it as beautiful as i remembered(or maybe even more)! was looking for my all time favourite- eau de dolce vita by c.d. replacement scent, as dior discontnued this range and versace comes as close to it as possible. maybe it is not a very innovative and unique scent, doesnt stand out, but love the sparkling freshness and delicacy, though i find it a bit too sharp on the dry down- it is too strong, therefore should be sprayed v. sparingly. got the body lotion too in a set - lol

guest_perfumista
guest_perfumista

hello everyone,

is it just me, or does this wonderful perfume, indeed, resemble the dry-down of "red jeans"?

jeniferlyn69
jeniferlyn69

So fresh and so bright--this is the perfume you wear-and when you catch a hint of something wonderful--you realize every time --it is YOU!

xs
xs

smells good from the bottle but does not work on my skin. Hopefully one day...

Update: I tried it again on my skin and it is actually lovely and very soft. I might consider this one...

guest_versace lover
guest_versace lover

I LOVE this perfume!Its really light fresh and classy!LOVE IT!

tennischick
tennischick

Just bought this and I LOVE it!! Bright, fresh floral and slight woodsy at the drydown!! strong enough to know that your wearing it and great lasting power!!

Suslique
Suslique

long lasting, sexy, sensual, fresh and moderately sweet. smells like a fairy tale! one of those signature fragrances that is impossible to forget.

lat
lat

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to start...

It's a gorgeous smell. It's fresh and clean cut, sweet in moderation, vibrant and sparkling like diamonds. Smelling it is like getting tipsy on golden sparkling champagne in a frosted crystal glass. Very sophisticated and classy, for mature young women.

On my skin it's like a cascade of scents circulating like glitter in the warm air of a spring night. It's crisp and mesmerizing. Smells of white flowers and, surprisingly, green tea, which I can sense very clearly for hours on end. Simply heavenly.

No. 1 on my wishlist..

Rita @leftcoastnose
Rita @leftcoastnose

A gorgeous golden orb of abstract floral scent. Whenever I breathe it in, all I see is bleached blonde hair, fake boobs, a year-round tan, and perfectly capped teeth. Every nip tucked, every rough edge filed down and moisturized with expensive unguents, draped in exquisite designer clothes. This is the perfume of a woman who was born beautiful and has every method known to man available to stay that way for years to come.

A well-oiled machine, with enough floral notes to catch your attention, enough musk to make you notice the flesh of the woman wearing it, enough powder to convey status.
If they want to give it a name, I suggest “Trophy Wife.”

zvoncica
zvoncica

I was surprised how much I liked Versace!

I’m not a floral fan, so I’m usually avoiding this olfactive group. For introduction I sprayed Versace on testing strip. Rich and luxuriant smell of delicate flowers attracted my attention. The skin test reassured me in my “not loving florals statement”.

How easy wearing are jasmine and orchid mixed with black currant! Flowery, but not overpowering. This is among rare florals for which I can say is fresh, and I really enjoyed smelling Versace for several hours while it lasted on my skin. Elegant and classy scent, appropriate for everyday wear, easily loved by many.

Reminded me on J`adore EDT, both are in the first place feminine and romantic. Compared to other Versace perfumes: Versense for summer and Versace for everything else! Oh, the bottle is great too.

milena
milena

Got this perfume as a present from my sister,it is a ok scent, fresh clean easy wearing but lacks staying power, not even fifteen mins.Definitely skin chemistry not right.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I am replacing moschino couture for this one. It is fresh and clean with such a smooth drydown! Very elegant feminine and well done. I am really positivly surprised with this beautiful scent! The lasting power is good, better than versence which is maybe a better summer choice as this one is great for all seasons! Curious what people will say when I wear this, will def update!

Update: on me this perfume has amazing staying power. I even sprayed to much thinking it was not that strong. You don't need much and 5 hours later,still going strong! I might take versense for summer. TO try it out.

Versace is such a wonderful, elegant and fresh floral fragrance. It is truly magnificent.

The opening is a beautiful blend of fruits and flowers. Instead of both components clashing with one another and fighting for dominance, they both come together in harmony creating a lush and perfect scent.

The heart is also quite enjoyable with hints of a champagne-like note making an appearance alongside the jasmine and orchid. The fragrance at this point is almost fresh, yet still sophisticated and elegant.

There is something very classic about Versace. Perhaps it is the simplistic yet striking bottle or the richness of the scent itself that makes me feel this way.

The lasting power and sillage are simply amazing, there is no other way to put it. The power of this fragrance is almost explosive, so I recommend that users of this fragrance apply with a light hand.

If you're looking for something sensual, rich, feminine and classy, I would advise you to choose Versace as your next purchase.

what do you mean by long lasting, the scent stayed on me for at least 10 minutes. VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!Not worth paying $120 for the 50ml bottle that I paid for.

9154mf
9154mf

I find this to be a lovely fresh floral with some warmth to it, Im not a big floral fan but this is really easy to wear and I think you could wear it almost anywhere on any occassion.

corinmelody
corinmelody

the bottle is so simple which may make you overlook this fragrance!
i really love this one even im a teenager!
however it reminds me of the hair removal cream for normal skin(the pink one) by Veet....haha
anyway, its a nice choice for ladies!(but maybe not for teenage girl, like me=[ )

suemaxster
suemaxster

This perfume on me is a very feminine scent, longlasting and I could wear it anywhere - and I do!!

jtm
jtm

Loved this perfume when I bought it not so much now. Its too much over-powering and makes me want to wash it off straight away. Another impulse purchase...

worshipmoments
worshipmoments

Absolutely fresh,lovely & sexy scent.Long lasting perfume. Highly recommended.

Cari888
Cari888

I was pleasantly surprised to find this lovely fragrance. It is softly floral and musky on me. I think it fits the spring and summer or if you want to feel like it's spring or summer any other time of the year. Very feminine, classically lovely. Simple yet complex...

randik
randik

This is a very "open" perfume: positive and glowing. Even though this isn't a revolutionary scent,I don't find it boring or ordinary, at all. It is just one of those classics which is quite easily detectable, but in a non-vexing way. I really appreciate this one!

cryna
cryna

This is a lovely fragrance. One of my favourites.

Heavily floral with oriental base. Great florals; they smell almost real, but the smoke/dusty oriental edge is too dated on me, screaming it’s richness in case no one has noticed. It seems over stated and smothering.

Bouquet
Bouquet

This is one that I love in the bottle, but not on my skin, due to the musk in the drydown.
It's a shame, because it is such a subtle and ladylike scent, and good for daytime.

Taliera

I absolutely luuuurve this fragrance.... and I would have bought it if it didn't smell like jasmine absolute and soap on me! Ahh, another Versace scent that smells like sh*t on my skin, I don't seem to be made for their types of perfumes...

Sopranodiva
Sopranodiva

A free, clean scent that can go anywhere. I use it for daytime. It doesn't overpower me. There are other more interesting fragrances that I would use for evening, but this is one I go back to for every day.

bugsy_b
bugsy_b

A very feminine scent..
Smells sooo floral and soft..
Perfect for feminine type of woman.

Taliera

I'm a sucker for florals - and this is a very subtle floral (not overpowering), but fully fleshed out - an array of many different delicate smells that all harmonize with each other. Kinda like "sauvignon blanc".

chloez
chloez

love the bottle design, simple yet elegant like the scent of this perfume... :-)

Marianne
Marianne

I've got a sample of it. I think it's OK...a bit ordinary, but quite nice. I would never buy it because I don't "miss" it like other scents I don't have.

amanda
amanda

Its good and i would be happy to get it as a present, but i wouldnt buy it for myself because there are many daytime fragrances, and this is one of them too. it can be worn to low-key places, it wont be my party perfume:). I like this and bright crystal too, but i think bright crystal is more noticeable than this one.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

It may border the lines of ordinary, but I find it nice anyway. It's not boring to me, though. Hard to detect at first, but then it gives off a delicate, bright and healthy glow; it's radiant, as Jeca said. I definitely prefer this to Bright Crystal - I can hardly smell Bright Crystal. If anything, this is a more noticeable version of Bright Crystal. I like this, but not enough to buy it.

jeca
jeca

It's very radiant, optimistic, with white flowers and fresh fruits. Cold seazon is the best time for it.

2007
piddusina
piddusina

it's very magic,every day it gives new sensations!much lovely...

2007

Versace by Versace 3.98 out of 5 based on 784 ratings and 122 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versace fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Versace Versace, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versace by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versace by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.