Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Versace Essence Emotional Versace for women
dislike

yellow floral
tropical

The floral green composition of Versace Essence Emotional starts with the sweet and fresh notes of bergamot and lily. The heart ticks at the beat of the passionate mango, accompanied by mild spicy, sweet and clear notes of ylang-ylang flowers. Finally, it ends in base of cedar, powdery and warm vanilla and sensuous musk. It was represented in 2000 in its oval bottle, very similar to Blonde perfume. The signature Medusa’s head has a central spot on the bottle. It belongs to a collection of two more fragrances: Versace Essence Etheral and Versace Essence Emotion also launched in 2000.

Lily Bergamot

Mango Ylang-Ylang

Musk Vanilla Cedar

Versace Essence Emotional Fragrance Reviews

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers and Donatella,

Why on earth you discontinued Blonde by Gianni Versace and created this instead??

Its a travesty of a creation and lacks originality and just a poor substitute of her brother's Blonde perfume.

A abomination to the house of Versace...ill seeds begets ill fruits.

Juma
Juma

I don't get any sharpness, any sweetness, it's more creamy and dry scent. It strongly reminds, altough haven't same ingridents, to Salvatore Ferragamo S.F.pour Femme I already own. So it could be perfect for summer.

Unfortunately I own only a tiny vial thanks to Frag. kind member and I'm sad it's discounted as it's said here.

Siniorita
Siniorita

I was very young when I bought it.. However, I discovered shortly that it wasn't for me, never finished the bottle..

TiaChanella
TiaChanella

this was my signature scent for quite sometime! i absolutely adore it and hate that it has been discontinued!!!!

treenhe
treenhe

*euw euw euw. this is a carbon copy of lacroix's bazar in the top notes. will not leave it on long enough to discover how it develops. all sharp, peppery and astrigent. not me at all. dislike ylang ylang and cedar so am guessing they're the culprits.
just tried to scrub it and it's stubbornly staying put...just my luck :(

juliane
juliane

It's on the sweeter side, I get a lot of mango, so for me it's very fruity, too fruity... But if you like fruity fragrances you could give it a try, because it's not girly, it's more elegant.
PM me if you want a sample...

gigiletta
gigiletta

at the begining a bit sharp smeels like archers liqueor,after ten minutes just adorable soft feminen powdery ylang ylang,sorry not longlasting.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

I ordered some samples of this (not knowing i would receive 20) & thought, omg, I better like this! Well, I love it! I smell alot of rose...maybe it's the ylang ylang? This scent is just divine and I am happy that I have 20 samples of it. ;)

CaraMia
CaraMia

This is a charming series by Versace. Exciting is bright and bracing with its grapefruit note, Ethereal is romantic and coy, but Emotional is a warm cuddly gourmand! While it starts bright it soon pipes down into its spicier sweeter self. This is the most sensual of the three and the musk and vanilla keep it warm. The Yland lasts til the end.

I think emotional comes across as a more wearable and contemporary Samsara type scent. Ylang without the heavy duty sandal, a lighter, crowd friendly scent.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versace Essence Emotional fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Versace Essence Emotional, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versace Essence Emotional by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versace Essence Emotional by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Midnight Poison Givenchy Organza Indecence Guerlain Insolence Cartier Must de Cartier Rochas Alchimie John Galliano John Galliano Versace Blonde Fendi Fendi Theorema Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Woman Guerlain Shalimar Caron Parfum Sacre Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Annayake Miyako Caron Aimez - Moi Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Jean Patou Sublime Estée Lauder Private Collection Robert Piguet Visa 2007