Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Versace Essence Ethereal Versace for women

Versace Essence Ethereal Versace for women

Versace Essence Ethereal by Versace is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Versace Essence Ethereal was launched in 2000. Top notes are wisteria and peach; middle notes are mimosa, violet and jasmine; base notes are iris and musk.

Wisteria Peach

Mimosa Violet Jasmine

iris Musk

Versace Essence Ethereal Fragrance Reviews

I find this to be an excellent fragrance, albeit poorly named and inappropriately bottled in the old flacon from V'E (an homage here is ill-pointed; there are no similarities in scent). "Essence Ethereal" also is of a more artistic and restrained genre of scent than Versace normally issues, hence it challenges what the sniffing public expects from this house. If this was released under an apothecary line, in a plain bottle, and named "Memories of a Solstice", or somesuch summery reference, it would be a hit.

I think the "ethereal" refers to the ghostly and sometimes intangible effect that cool Iris has on a perfume. In this case, however, it is amicably warmed by the Peach, in a tasteful way. The Violet lends a modest powder, and the Wisteria a piquant sweetness. The Musk is pale and transient.

A lovely perfume for early summer.

20. march 2016

I cant say anything good about this scent (not a hateful review however), because it is to me a very depressing and mourning fragrance. I think in general i dislike a very outstanding iris note so that has to be my problem with this fragrance: it has very pronounced iris note also mixed with violets which makes it even more depressing to me. I can´t see much of developement in here, it is soft and calm, but too calm for me, that´s why i call it a scent of mourning. Few scent give me negative associations (beside those ones that i really hate) but this one will still probably haunt me years after with an after memory of a depression, that it gave me association of. It didn´t turn powdery on my skin however and i wouldnt call it "old lady" in any way, it was just something i didnt like or wouldnt wear in any occasion. I had to get rid of it and i do not regret any moment. hopefully someone will make a better use for it and like it better than i do.

received this and Versace Bright Crystal as a sample. This one smelled like old lady soap after 30 minutes. I definitely like the Bright Crystal better.

Received a sample of this with the purchase. I enjoyed this very pleasant powdery scent with a modern twist. It is long lasting. Added to my wish list.

This very much screams "old lady scent". It's heavy and depressingly floral, like a huge bouquet that's been sitting in your livingroom for about a week too long, if you know what I mean. NOT AT ALL what I expected to find behind something named "Ethereal Essence". Sad face here.

Whoever is naming the Versace's fragrances needs to be replaced.
All of the Versace fragrances I've owned to date have been grossly misnamed. Blonde is more of a seductive brunette than a ditzy blonde. Crystal Noir is more of a blanket than anything remotely crystalline.

And there is NOTHING ethereal about Essence Etheral.

If you sniff the bottle, you catch a little bit of delicate spicy floral. Spray it, though, and the first impression is a alcoholic cloud of spicy fennel peach. I grow wisteria, so I know there is NO wisteria in the opening, unless it was rudely killed by the alcohol. Of course, the alcohol fades off, but it deposits its harsh abrasive tone to what's left of the composition. The heart and base is easily dominated by violets a la Kenzo Flower. If you enjoy loud harsh violet fragrances, this might work for you.

I completely agree with Snobuni77; this is Heavy and very much like a funeral home. If Nikos Sculpture is "light" in your book, though, you probably would be able to handle the spices in Essence Etheral better than I could.

Oh what a good, nice and mature scent, love this perfume.
It is fresh, sweet but not too sweet and realy" Etheral"to me. It surrounds you for a long time. In some way it reminds me a little to my" oblique play "from givenchy, also great.
It's my new love.
Stayingpower is very good.

THis is my fav perfume ever. I just love it. It smells divine. A must have for young women.

This how do I put it?Well it is not a fragrance that I hate "but" something about it has me doubting my love for it.
It almost smells like a funeral home.Which is probably due to the very wisteria & Iris in this very floral scent.I don't get much peach (if any)in this either.
In a way it is almost relaxing though,It is definitely pleasant.It isn't full of musk or anything alchol"y".It is almost all floral.It isn't a strong scent by any means but it is Heavy (if that makes any sense).

It seems like it was made strictly for for relaxation & healing purposes.
It's nice but I would not wear it's definitely Special occasion
I would also put it in the spring category because it smells as if your walking through a garden with heavily scented flowers.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versace Essence Ethereal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Versace Essence Ethereal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versace Essence Ethereal by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versace Essence Ethereal by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.