Designers » T-Z » Woody Aquatic « Groups

Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men

Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men
dislike

I have it: 2096 I had it: 780 I want it: 940 My signature: 61

Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men Videos Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men Videos
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men Pictures Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men Pictures Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men Pictures

This new Versace Man version is fresher and more aquatic. While the original Versace Man had a certain Latino vibe to it due to tobacco note in its oriental surroundings, Eau Fraiche has a Mediterranean quality with some woody notes. Top notes include lemon, bergamot, rosewood, and rose. Heart notes feature cedar, tarragon, sage and pepper. Base notes are amber, musk, saffron and woody notes. Versace Eau Fraiche was created in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp.

Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood Cardamom Lemon Carambola (Star Fruit)

Tarragon Sage Cedar Pepper

Amber Saffron Musk Woodsy Notes sycamore

Chrome Sport
D&G Light Blue

Versace Man Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

henriques
henriques

This scent opens with a great lemon watery fruit balance.
Versace Man Eau Fraiche is one of the most pleasant watery fresh scent on designers. It reminds me a swimming pool party - it's very elegant and sophisticated for a watery fragrance.

This one doesn't have that salty aspects typical of this kind of fragrance (swimming pool, remember!? Not beach or ocean), and it's also a little bit sweet - So I think those are the main reasons that makes men choose this one more.

alsyaid
alsyaid

parfumnya fresh siiih , tp udah banyak bgt yang pake ini kali yaa ? utk yang baru pertama kali beli parfum , jangan beli ini deh . gak enak langsung ketebak sedang pake parfum apa . hehe .

ratedx
ratedx

Ok so I just got my bottle of Versace MeF. I can confidently say that it is my top fave out of my 16 bottles I collected so far.

Smell: Partially generic but so well done that it makes it stand out, if that makes any sense.

Longevity: This lasts on me all day. I do 3 sprays the morning and it is easily still smellable at night.

Projection: This projects for me even more than Thierry Mugler Angel Men. Call me crazy. It honestly does better in terms of being able to smell it throughout the day.

Sillage: Yet to get feedback from others since I have only worn it twice so far, but I have a strong feeling that you could smell this 2 to 3 feet away easily.

Personal rating: 9/10
(5 being wearable and 8 being outstanding)

esteban747
esteban747

It opens with a blast of lemon/citrus that are followed quite immediately by herbs and spices.
I guess the name Eau Fraiche fits perfectly the scent. It's a daytime fragrance, sort of a "sport" type.
It's not offensive, yet also not original. But it smells good.
Sillage drops quickly after the top notes disappear.
A clean, fresh fragrance. Worth to try if you are looking for a safe scent.

Sezyvex
Sezyvex

A very good fragrance but I sold a 100ml purchase because this wasn't really doing much for my senses. It does mix well with sweat and you get whiffs of freshness. I still prefer to smell it on someone else. Just not me...

Ferrogamo2015
Ferrogamo2015

Great fragrance from versace perfect for spring/summer daytime
Scent 9/10
Longevity 8.5/10
Projection 8.5/10
Overall 9/10

SeanSavage
SeanSavage

This is one of my all time favorite summer fragrances.

To me, this comes off as soft, fresh, and energetic.

For a citrusy/aquatic, I (surprisingly) get good longevity with this. 6-7 hours.

If you enjoy "clean" fragrances, this is a must have for your collection.

4/5.

becky_ep
becky_ep

This just smells like a man who's just gotten out of the shower to me... love it! It's so fresh, masculine and sexy. Smells absolutely great on most guys, young or old!

crypticat
crypticat

This is Chanel Allure Sport Extreme without the tonka and powder Pretty mellow. Lasts forever on a test strip but less so on skin. Pleasantly fresh citrus, and very nice aroma. People say, Wow! Smells really nice!

eav
eav

fresh aromatic. roses and lavander in a a field that has discover the first rain of the year. this is a cold fragrance that matches a springfall afternoon. versace had found her aquatic scent

Jig scent
Jig scent

This scent to me is summer in a bottle, fresh citrusy cologne. Great for a hot afternoon,
Projects pretty well an last a while only skin. Definite compliment getter !

israuseli
israuseli

Fun fun fun in a bottle. My spring signature scent

What a good vibe it has. also can find it for cheap
Although the opening is a bit synthetic, but after few seconds mannnnn
Some citrus some sweetness(but not feminine). Very fun and sexy

Projection is good for a freshy longevity avarge.

VJG
VJG

Wardrobe winner.totally fresh aquatic ,cool and really long lasting fragrance. Masculine sweet and an absolute Hit!!!

calculus314
calculus314

A surprising fragrance. I thought this would be a typical, weak, aquatic fragrance. I was so wrong.

The best way I can describe this scent is that it just smells very watery. Then I read it has star fruit. I went to the grocery store and bought 2 star fruit for $5. If you've never tried star fruit, it's a wet, refreshing, mild citrus tasting fruit. Tastes like watered down lemon-lime Gatorade.

Longevity: An absolute beast.
Projection: Nuclear in hot weather.

***Update***
If you're interested in buying this, then definitely try to get the gift set. The shower gel works great and lasts on your skin. The deodorant smells mild and is the alcohol type. It blends very well with your odor, and performs well for 24 hours.

bottledHeaven
bottledHeaven

Very very fresh.

It's what you expect when you look at the bottle: a splash of refreshing coolness.

Used to where this alot throughout my early 20s, and it was definitely an attention-getter. I'd get a few compliments each time I used it before a social-thing.

3: the magic number of sprays.

Pentecostal Smell Good
Pentecostal Smell Good

I know someone who wears this and he wears the whole bottle. I personally don't mind the actual scent, but it's just too much when it comes to the amount he puts on. I wouodn't get it even though I like it just because if I were to wear this to church it would just suck the air out of the room. So even though I like it, I'm going to pass.

majecatracho
majecatracho

panty dropper for sure! this girl literally told me she could eat my face all day because i smelled so damn good.

Nil3
Nil3

As a woman I will simply say: you wanna get the attention of the opposite sex? The 'good' one? This is the scent to bathe in!

Trust me on this one.....

MSL
MSL

I'll be brief. It is a more expensive and aquatic version of 'Blue Seduction'. Very tasty. However, it could be cheaper. Aroma: 8.5 / 10. Range: 5/10. Longevity: 7/10.

beibinis
beibinis

This is a great summer fragrance.
Opening is a sparkling citrus/starfruit/apple, very energizing and uplifting. Later it gets woodier but still fresh.

A true compliment getter. Girls really dig this scent.
Perfect for hot humid countries. Performance is around 5hrs of longevity with 3-4 hours of really good projection. Very good for a freshie.
Versatile - work/school/party/date - works well everywhere. But I think it is perfect for outdoor activities, like going to beach/picnic/playing sports with friends because of its energizing feel.

Another good thing is the price. Can be found really cheap online. Also great choice for a gift.

Downsides: pretty common, heavily faked, so pay attention when buying online.
Also can be boring to some people who like complex scents but hey, it's aquatic.

8/10 in my book. Recommended.

mastergrim8
mastergrim8

I absolutely love this citrus scent with a very pleasant woody scent. The citrus is fantastic if your a citrus kind of guy.
This is a people pleaser scent, It's perfect for the days of summer and although it smells semi-femine, it's a very wearable cologne for all occasions.

This lasted around 4 hours for me. I really wish it lasted longer.
This did not project well after the first hour, it became a skin close scent very fast.

unshkbl00
unshkbl00

This is a beast...I sprayed this twice at a bar and 7 hrs later I can still smell it. Projection is different on everyone. But overall this deserves a 8/10. This smells really GOOD actually. I could wear it anytime, day or night. It has a masculine vibe with a fruity undertone.

CUMTHRU$T0MPN!
CUMTHRU$T0MPN!

I really love this fragrance. Smells like apples & lemons initially. The hotter outside, the better. I get a lot of compliments from girls at work. They all wanna know what it is so they can get some for their boyfriends haha.

8.5/10

this stuff is quite nice, really soft though dont get more than a few hours out of it but its nice, nothing to special but still pretty good. 6/10

Dioguh
Dioguh

Versace E.F. was the first fragrance i had. It have a great summer scent, a young funny and uncomplicated scent.

sharmap14

i've owned this for quite a long time but today when i sprayed it, it reminded of fresh squeezed orange juice with black salt sprinkled on it. yum

joonzmoon
joonzmoon

I'm a chick and I love this stuff. I wear it all the time. Everyone compliments it and no one ever questions whether or not it's specifically a men's cologne, etc. I just love the citrus and woody notes. It's definitely something I will buy/use again.

blake123
blake123

My favorite summer time cologne. It's just so simple and fresh. Females with adore this scent also. It's easy to wear, inoffensive, and for a citrus scent it lasts a decent amount of time. This compares to Blue Seduction, but in my eyes this has more depth and a brighter tone to it.

februaryxiv
februaryxiv

Bought this beast a few days ago and I was wow! It's a very fresh spicy scent with a blast of citrus. I love its scent and it's great. Too sad the longevity and sillage for me is below average but I still love it. It's safe to wear, not too sharp and you'll feel confident by just wearing it.

jj2533
jj2533

this smells like coast soap.....I freakin dig it!!!!

seemon
seemon

I think there was a reformulation or just a bad bottle. Longevety 2 hours max and sillage only for 20 minutes. Huge dose of 20 sprays on skin and clothes and nobody around can't notice it after 1 hour.

thegreat787
thegreat787

After reading reviews, I got this frag and was happy, fresh and great smell. On my skin Longevity is very poor and sillage is also poor.

I have hard time to find a fragrance with great lasting and sillage..... Wanted to buy a good frag with good lasting and sillage ..

I do think worth of trying, I am going to use this anyway.

Rafael Bruno
Rafael Bruno

Scent perfect for the summer! No have very longevity but your sillage is good!

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

On paper I should not like this one. Its sweet, lemony and fresh and I'm not a fan of this type of fragrance. When cK One and Cool Water came out, this kind of niche flooded the market. It seems every new fragrance that came out of the late 80s through the 90 was this kind of boring commercial formula.
As for Versace Eau Fraiche: I love it. As mentioned its very lemony and sweet but there is a very elegant almost woodiness to it that makes it very masculine. I think mature men and younger guys would enjoy this one. Perfect for hot weather and when you want something fresh and light. You can apply this one liberally without bothering co workers, and I feel it is good for day or night. This is one of Versace's best mens colognes in years. Big thumbs up.

senilis

Apparently, butterflies love this stuff. Still my favorite summertime fragrance so far!

StaySaucy
StaySaucy

I recently blind bought this and to me personally it had a weird smell to me, but when I showed it to multiple of my buddy's they Like/Loved The Smell Idk Id Test Before Buying.

Diorius
Diorius

I really like this Versace fragrance. It's citrusy, fresh and best for the summer. I can smell the lemon, lime and cedar needles.
I appreciate the Mediterranean vibe, it's suitable for beach holiday.
On my skin it lasts about 6 hours which is good for this type of fragrance!

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Although not my favorite scent, it's great for the hot summer days ahead since it has that citrus-aquatic vibe. I'll wear it to work for casual work days. It's kind of a boring fragrance, but it's smells fine and this is a safe freshie. I like.

panoulis1992

longevity:6/10
projection:6/10
sillage:6/10
versatility:7/10
overall:32.5/50(not for me)

burgundyaltima

So apparently this smells like onions.....I have received two negative remarks from two different people on separate occasions. Both said I smelled like onions!! Other then those two, this has gotten me countless positive compliments. Most women seem to love it when it dries down, the opening is too strong and off putting. Just recently I offered a couple of sprays to my coworker and the next day he was asking for the name so he can buy it. He said his girlfriend thought it was "girly" in the opening but changed her mind later as it dried. She said it smelled so good that she gotta keep sniffing....

jiujitsuhero
jiujitsuhero

Recently purchased this at a local Ross. I like this cologne. Very citrusy and great smelling. My kids like to put this one on as well!

KoceFF

So,i bought this online and i did a side by side test with one from the store. It smels exactly the same,it lasts and projects the same the bottle is identical. The one thing that bugs me is that there is no barcode on the box and when i checked it shows me that its made in 1993. Could it be fake?

mcaldow
mcaldow

I cannot stand this fragrance one bit. It smells like mushed up weeds from my garden and it is very citrus because of this, and not the good kind of citrus.
1/5 stars - I've never been a fan of Versace fragrances

KoceFF

Just bought this yesterday.Sooooo good. Realy fresh lemony woody smell. Its like when you pass people on the street they raise their eyebrow saying "Wait, what was that?"
Good staying power for a summer scent,6-8 hours and a few more but close to skin. The projection its just the right amount,you leave a trail for about 3-4 hours. I can't imagine anyone not liking this.
Realy realy nice scent.

bobosan336
bobosan336

First whiff was mesmerizing - a bend of citrus and watery and herbal notes - I think its quite unique.

Versatile, best for warm days. Not feminine. Nice bottle. People like it, not sure how well it projects but it seems it would garner compliments.

Would have been a favorite but something from the base or mid did not agree with me - not sure if it was the cedar, pepper or cardamom - gave a sensation of rott, the same rott as in Terre d'Hermes but much calmer and much weaker. It was very faint at first and builds up after the citruses dissipate. This was not detected by other people, so it may be a reaction on some skin types, or something only some nose pick up.

Highschoolrugbyboy64
Highschoolrugbyboy64

Reminds me of versace pour homme without the soapy neroli. Good for warm weather and is very versatile, for highschool kids and up. 6-8 hours of longevity plus good projection!

Anosmic
Anosmic

It is a great scent for summer. I really think this really shines on very hot days or when you know your body will heat up quite a bit.

burgundyaltima

@KoceFF yes online ive seen some sites sell the 200ml 6.7oz bottle.

KoceFF

Hey. I want to buy this one and I want to ask here. is there a 200ml bottle of this one. becouse I can't find it on their oficial page and there are that kind of bottles online.

nariman_89
nariman_89

ادکلن خوبیه خنکه بوی تازه ای داره ملایمه و برای اونایی که حساسیت دارن انتخاب خوبیه موندگاریش معمولیه چون خنکه خیلی نمیمونه ولی در کل همه پسنده
نریمان از عطر باران
ادرس فیسبوک
baran.taleghani

punitshalyal
punitshalyal

Versace Man eau fraiche... a unique and potent summer fragrance according to me. the starfruit note makes is tangy and amazingly soothing in the summers. The dry down comes out with ceder,sage and pepper. But the starfruit freshness still lingers on..

The performance was little weak at the beginning but it has developed well on my skin with time. It performs well enough in the high heat summers.

Smell : 8/10
Projection : 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

A good purchase for summer. not a regular citrus at all.

beatrix75
beatrix75

i am a women and my love man have this amazing scent i like on him its so fresh summer aromatisc sweet round frag perfekt male frag with nice good longevity and good silage

aqua_de_la_vita

This is my second review on this fragrance,

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone who says that this fragrance's aroma is amazing!
Like DH, Dior came out with DH intense which has been sought after because of it's aroma and its longevity. I completely understand why alot have campared this frag with Azzaro Chrome....they both need to be layered for it to last more than 6hrs. If Versace would consider making an intense version, sales would go through the roof.
I own a tester bottle, longevity and Silage are both moderate at best on my skin.
Final thoughts,
I absolutely love the citrus notes blend with a touch of cedar, tarragon and sage with sweet scent of musk. If a intense version of the same note only more pronounced, it would take off everyone wanting to have it. I for one would absolutely buy it if it was produced. Just look around and see how many have made on intense version. For example PR'S 1million, Parada's Luna Rossa and Mont Blanc's legend and many others.
I know I'm not alone on this so I hope that Versace reads this review and consider an intense version.

sharmap14

so i bought this cuz i went to go return something else i had bought earlier but couldn't decide what to get, so picked this up and came home and didn't like it at all at first, but that was in fall last year, it sat in my closet all winter but i brought it out a few days ago to try it again and believe me it smells a lot better in the summer heat. fresh aquatic salty with decent longevity

sedan79
sedan79

Original aquatic scent, long lasting, unique and very nice... makes me feel so good all the day

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

To me this frag will always have a place in my heart due to the fact it has a lot of positive summer memories tied to it. :)

When I 1st tried this 3 years ago I fell in love with it as I was new to frags. Although its still a go to in the hot summer months I went from loving it to liking it.

It starts out being really lemony,fresh,bright and fun and then when it dries down it becomes more sweet,very lightly spiced and to me it gives off a bubble gum type of vibe. This is 1 of the best aquatics out there and I love this in the heat. But in the heat be easy on the trigger because even tho this has a light,bright smell it can be overpowering in the hot,humid days. (2-3 sprays is ideal)So ya, a little goes a long ways !

The performance on this is excellent ! On summer days when I need a cologne thats gonna project and last most of the day this and Issey Miyake are my go to's. Especially if its a fun type of activity like hiking or anything fun.

This lasts on me anywhere from 6-10 hrs and projects well for 4 of those hrs

Id rate this a 7.5 out of 10

mario.biani@gmail.com
mario.biani@gmail.com

Very good fragrance,for hot summer days,remindes me on wet wood,fresh and clean,good citrus fragrance ,on me long lasting 8/10 :)

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

murah dan berkualitas! bentuk botol yg sangat "summer" dgn notes citrus (bergamot lemon dan apel) sangat aquatic dan dgn drydown musky woods, nice summer fragrance all time

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

With daytime temps hitting 80 in South Texas, now's the time to bring back my VMEF. On me the lemon top notes are a refreshing blast that makes me smile. I get 8 hrs of longevity and receive compliments often on this frag. One of my favorite warm weather scents.

del
del

Versace Man Eau Fraiche starts off citrusy, and ends musky sweet. Hints of woods hold everything together. A common "aquatic" scent -- fresh, clean, and light, but projects quite nicely. Doesn't have lasting power though, so if you're into this type of scent, reapplication is necessary.

Eau Fraiche has a casual and youthful feel. It isn’t bad for warmer months, but for the price there are better options of this genre out there.

anuj.shah
anuj.shah

Amazing notes and brilliant perfume but the Sillage and Longitivity are too avg...

Dajora
Dajora

Tried this on my wrist today and it projected for 2-3 hours, at the 4 hour mark you barely smell anything of it.
That being said i liked the smell of it while it lasted, fresh beach boy smell. It projects decently and you will definitely please the ones around you during the first two hours.

Personally i would not buy this one, i would rather look for something with better longevity.

Scent 8/10

Longevity: 3.5/10

Try before buy! May or may not last longer on you.

warlockss
warlockss

smells really strong lemony citrus very fresh and extremely manly , i got a 50ml bottle and now wish i had bought the 100ml because im wearing this more and more everyday now .

KoceFF

I've tried this one yesterday. I sprayed once on my wrist around 5pm and I can still feel it (10am) and it's around 15 celsius here. Great smell, very very fresh. Definetly going to buy this.Highly recomended.

donnie12
donnie12

this is a nice summer fragrance for men. starts out as a floral-citrus blast. it lasts above average for a summer frag - 5-7 hours. this garners alot of compliments. this reminds me of D&G light blue, which also reminds me of ferrari light essence. on the drydown, it turns into its sweet-woody base which gives out the "bubblegum" vibe. although worn best in summer, this would be a year-round scent for me.

Gokhanburak53
Gokhanburak53

Opening reminds me a little bit Bvlgari Pour Homme extreme but more citrusy and vivid

benpaul12

Where has the smells like D&G Light Blue gone? Every time I wear this I am reminded of my best friend's mum who wears Light Blue. She's a lovely person - but it is a bit annoying!

I find it a bit of a shame that it smells so similar - I don't get excited about wearing it and have to convince myself to spray it in the morning, evidence I guess that it bores and disappoints me.

As I've said before, compliments and some enjoyment have made me hang on a bit, but I may just give it away to a mate.

dda
dda

I dont get why theres so many votes on Chrome Sport being similar to this. I really, really dislike this stuff. With that being said, i have never used up a edt as fast as when i had a bottle of Chrome Sport.

CologneCollector26
CologneCollector26

I do like this cologne but I can't wear it everyday.It is borderline almost great but somedays it seems too much.I am a clean less sweet cologne wearer.So this cologne is borderline both.I would but it again but for me it is not an everyday wear.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

In my opinion, this is the best citrus-lemon scent! I used acqua di gio, ck one, bvlgari aqva marina etc. Reminds me of female D&G light blue a lot! Perfect for summer days :)

burgundyaltima

wore this around my lady..she said I better watch myself!! .. :) but it was gone within 2 hours : ( hmm guess this is perfect for summer dates, lounging in the house or close encounters otherwise it doesn't last long enough to be used for anything else

Roman86
Roman86

This is strictly a warm weather fragrance so it's ideal for spring and summer. Right now since I'm testing it inside the house in a controlled environment the fragrance doesn't flourish and just sticks to you. However, I can see this one blossoming in the heat and with some added body heat. The top notes are vibrant and had I been testing this in the summer heat I bet it would be a knockout. It's a pleasant and well-made fragrance for sure.

papito28
papito28

If this fragance has a better longetivy/projection will be a masterpiece.

Scent 10/10 for the summer
Longevity 6/10
Projection 4/10

Hellita
Hellita

This is wonderful! Fresh, clean and delicate but yet "manly" enough. Perfect for Summer! I would def. consider buying this for my boyfriend but unfortunately he doesn't like wearing perfume. Hope someone else gives it a go! This is good stuff!

olfactoryfan
olfactoryfan

I have a strange relationship with Versace Man Eau Fraiche. When I first got it, I couldn't even smell it on me after the initial bright citrus blast - it just disappeared into some sort of nasal blind-spot. So I'd reapply. Then one day my partner told me I'd totally overdosed with the stuff and it was choking her out... but I still couldn't smell a thing.

Finally, after many wearings, something clicked and I could actually smell it on myself properly. After this rocky introduction to Man Eau Fraiche, my feelings about it are still mixed.

Overall, I'd say it's a decent clean, citrusy summer scent. Now that I can smell it, I can attest to the fact that it also boasts excellent longevity. Although there's nothing particularly unique about this fragrance, it's a dependable addition to my warm weather lineup.

When my Man Eau Fraiche runs out, I'll replace it with its superior blue-juice brother, Versace Pour Homme.

mylezy17
mylezy17

This is a great summer fragrance, perfect for summer days out and possibly evenings. 10/10 for this one, longevity is great, I get 6-8 hours with this stuff. Projection is good! Overall a nice refreshing fragrance for hot summer days.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

this was a blind buy. i only snapped it only because it's from versace. their greco-art has always caught my attention along with their bottle designs that has always been grand and never simple.

i have been in doubt if i'd ever get this since i have been always a fan of versace blue jeans but i just hate the fact that it doesn't last long, but thought, who cares, nice bottle... as soon as i received it, i smelled it from the bottle... and my first reaction was hmmmm lemon... lemon... lemon... lemon.... the reviews seem right. so, i shoved it aside. the next day i decided to spray it... the top notes are all lemon up till the middle notes with some honey like sweetness... so i was thinking... there's no D&G light blue here, i can identify that scent because i have that bottle...so i went to bed and slept and woke up after 8 hours... as soon as i woke up, i got a sniff of the scent... and i'm like WOW!!! this thing LASTS!!!! but the lemon is not there anymore but a beautiful scent that's light yet intoxicating... i know i have caught a whiff of this scent somewhere but haven't figured it out and realized i now own it!

as i'm typing this down, it's been over 24hrs now and i still have it close to the skin though lighter. this is a very good buy! you'll just get turned off with the opening since you'd be thinking "ah lemon nothing special", but wait till it develops to its dry down... it's intoxicating and addictive!

landon1
landon1

ice cold freshness. it has a very crisp lemon soda vibe to it.

RHONORAY
RHONORAY

It's okay nothing great. I picked up a slight wiff of pineapple. I put it in my gym bag. There are so many that are better in this catogory.I would'nt buy it again.

Teahupoo
Teahupoo

The king of summer!

When it's too hot to wear any cologne, give this one a couple sprays...you won't regret it...very refreshing!

It doesn't last the whole day, but still has very decent longevity...and while it lasts ladies will want to get closer to you.
Also, don't spray too much...it projects a lot in the first two hours...

If you're looking for a great summer scent, look no further, just buy this one!

marko.tiution
marko.tiution

i bought it today and it have very nice sweet smell!
i like it, i will wear it on rare occasions..
the longetivity is very good

Saransh101089
Saransh101089

Tried this today. The opening is very (I mean VERY) similar to Azzaro Chrome Sport but the drydown is different, in a good way. It seems like it doesn't have the bitter metallic note of ACS.

sranjit
sranjit

I have not tried Versace Man. I blind bought Eau Fraiche and was surprised to find an aqua-green vetiver like frag. I liked the opening. It reminded me of Adolfo Dominguez Vetiver. But, Eau Fraiche is far too weak on my skin barely lasting for 3 hours or so.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

This one seems no different to me than Nautica White Sail, which you can get for a fraction of the price.
But if you are looking for a really refreshing aquatic, go with Nautica Voyage N-83. Right now it's not listed on this site yet because it's so new. It smells so good and refreshing that you want to drink it.

Don't get this, try Nautica Voyage N-83.

Marcos Oliveira

vc proceura uma fragancia para verão,dias ensolarados e tal : ta ai uma bela opção :Versace Fraiche. poderoso para essa ocasião.

Cassiano
Cassiano

To speak of Versace colognes is always very pleasurable, as they are excellent in all aspects.

What really bothers me in this scent, it's the same that bothers me in several others that have the name "eau fraiche" on their bottles, as if they were fresh versions of traditional ones but, when you apply on your skin, you realize that they have no original identity, which means pure marketing. This also happens with the "intense" versions, but I won't go on that subject here.

In this Eau Fraiche version, although there are some equal notes in the original version, such as saffron, bergamot and cardamom, they present themselves in different positions in the olfactory pyramid and the result ends up being completely different. The big star in this cologne is the star fruit - unusual in the existing colognes - that was very happy in this composition.

The result is a fresh, fruity aroma, with some woody nuances and a feeling of "déjà vu", typical of these refreshing scents that always resemble some others. I think it’s important to say that its creator is Olivier Cresp, who has in his list lots of must haves like Noa, CH, Dune, Midnight Poison, Kenzo Amour, Angel, etc. Yet, he is the creator of wonderful scents in this same category, such as: L'eau Par Kenzo, Agua de Loewe, Mercedes-Benz, Eau Paco Rabanne and the beloved D&G Light Blue for women, which, in my opinion, could be the perfect female version for this Versace. If Dolce & Gabanna had released this one instead of the male Light Blue they launched, the success would have been instantaneous.

Anyway, I think Versace Man Eau Fraiche a safe choice: is timeless, pleasurable, has good projection, is long-lasting, etc.

sameh_50
sameh_50

smells like a deodorant nothing special very safe perfume for anyone looking for just a fresh cent

rajnandan
rajnandan

felt like a bit synthetic. similar to one i have of DKNY.. but that being said my girl friend loves it. I spray thrice on my chest and she wont take her head of my chest. :D.. 3/5... stays longer on clothes than on skin

benkim
benkim

It's definitely a different scent from Classic Versace Pour Homme, which I expected to be somewhat similar, but Its different in a good way!
For me, both of those are pleasant, but I personally prefer this one over VPH, because I get more of an aquatic feeling out of this! One downside of this one personally is that my friend uses it, so I am reluctant to use it!
It's very soft, gentle which I also think can be unisex... It is very very clean, out-of-shower type of scent!

Definite BUY for your collection!

Padhee83
Padhee83

Bleh!!!!!Nothing Special.I have nothing against the perfume but it is redundant and boring.It is fresh with citrus,apple and some woods.I am not a fan of the opening but the dry down is good.I get this bubble gum vibe now and then which sometimes get nauseous,maybe coming from the citrus and apple combo but this aspect can sometimes become irritating.Lots of reviewers love this aspect but everyone have their own opinion.
Longevity is nice with 6-8 hours and has a great sillage.No complaints in this aspect.

Among the fresh scents I love L eau D'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake.Versace Eau Fraiche has nothing in common to that scent but they are fresh scents.It is ok and good for hot days and tropical weather.May be azzaro chrome fans looking for a similar scent will like
Versace Man Eau Fraîche.
Nice and safe but nothing new.

roll4fun
roll4fun

This strikes me very much as a generic fresh body wash that happens to last a long time. Reminds me a bit of Dolce&Gabbana "Light Blue." (Still could smell on inner elbow 7 hours later.) I really couldn't pick out any singular notes- just a generic fresh citrus/woody mix that became just a bit more woody after 2 hours. Eau Fraiche seems to have moderately adequate, if not blow away projection. This is one frag that would be in the "wouldn't mind wearing" category. Not quite the type to rush out and buy.

akshayraj

People who are experiencing longevity issues may not have genuine eau fraiche bottle... This perfume is excellent.. Longevity is good.. I get a lot of compliments

devynm
devynm

Clean and fresh. Good in longevity and projection. I like this scent, but it turns very sour on my skin. Because of this I wont buy it, but I would still recommend it.

Excellent aquatic fragrance.. 10/10
Unique smell... Love love love

ED4S
ED4S

So far the only cologne I own my girlfriend likes. It's the only cologne I've ever smelled and immediately had to buy. I have a tough time putting on other colognes ever since wearing this one. I've even come across a couple women sporting it. Definitely one of the best I've come across in a long time. I'll be keeping this one in my regular rotation for sure.

Chani.K

I was one of those guys who didn't think much of fragrances and used Nivea roll on to stay fresh - needless to say I didn't see the point to fragrances.
My Girlfriend bought this on my birthday, let me jus say my nose has never been the same, this became my signature scent. I get a a fresh blast of apples and lemons in this and just slightly some tobacco. I was so used to the longevity of this that i just thought all fragrances were supposed to last this long - i was to be sorely disappointed. With the exception of the Thierry Mugler line in my collection, nothing else lasts this long, and smells this nice - I hope they never reformulate this - this is simply, in my opinion - the essence of man in a bottle.

Compliments galore for me.

markpadilla13

Damn. i started wearing this fragrance this morning around 9am and it's already 6pm and still kicking like a beast. I am really impressed with the projection and longevity. Really works well on my skin. :)

markpadilla13

im wearing this right now and i can't stop sniffing my wrist. It projects like a beast especially in warm weather here in the philippines. My rating: 9/10

mikeyt1975
mikeyt1975

Just got this yesterday lost for words it's really nice clean fresh what can I say love it

Marcos Oliveira

Falar de Versace Fraiche é fácil porque é muito agradavel,tem uma boa base tonica amadeirada leve que consegue trazer um magnetismo ao olfato,fazendo voce querer cheirar a fragancia todo momento,o ventinho que bate no seu corpo faz exalar um aroma sutil,suave e romantico,fixa umas 6 horas e projeta no seu ambiente,meio braço talvez...carambola com limão é o segredo de Fraiche.

TJerria
TJerria

A lot of men in my family own this fragrance. It's very attractive.

Oposai
Oposai

A very safe, fresh fragrance. It is just another aquatic, but with a bit of sweetness to it. It is truly unisex and women love it. It is definetly not Versace's best, but it surely is a good fragrance. Like any other aquatic, it fades away very quickly. Do not expect more than six hours out of this one. A good cologne for a birthday party at the park or the beach, or any other small event. 7.5/10

Cm Punk
Cm Punk

This is a good summer fragrance, very potent. it starts with a apple/lemon note and dries down to a nice woody smell. It lasts a very long time on my skin. I spray it first thing in the morning and can still smell it at night. Monster projection. Its a little synthetic but in a good way. The ladies will compliment you just go easy on the sprays 1 on the chest and 2 on the neck will do!

Rating 9/10

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottiedoo
scottiedoo

I just finished a 100 ml bottle over this summer and overall it is very good. I didn't get any comments from other, other than my wife who likes it. I think the only draw back is that it is very popular and I smell a lot of other men wearing it.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Citrus and a bit of cedar wood... It's not bad, but it's not especially good, either. An indifferent scent; not distinctive at all. I think it's really designed for a younger guy.

Problem: After some hours that overly-familiar and nastily synthetic smelling citrus aroma molecule comes to the fore - bleah. That ruins it for me.

Jay2010
Jay2010

This is one of my favorite fragrances, very clean, apple scent, others get lemon, not so much for me, smells just like fresh apples, or fresh laundry, not heavy on the nose at all, a huge compliment getter, the women love it! Great for teens, and men in their 20's. Longevity and projection shouldn't be a problem either, it last about 7 hours on my skin, just bought the gift set of this, now all women do is compliment me ;) they love it, and so do i. Overall great cologne! I give it a 9/10.

benpaul12

I have received so many compliments about this cologne, something I don't usually get from what I would say is my more interesting collection.

The opening of lemon is fresh, exactly what you want it to be, then it dries down to bring out the woods, especially the ceder. This is what sets this apart from a lot of summer colognes, the fact the wood smells strong.

I like it. Does what I want for summer, stays fresh and has some added complexity. I guess the compliments have sold me on this one too.

ednairon
ednairon

The perfect scent for express youthful on a well groomed clean look, just out of shower and ready to go. Deliciously fresh, good silage and I've got so much compliments with this, sorry for the poor longevity on my skin (almost all fresh scents doesn't last longer on me, by the way), but whatever! Awsome scent, but I'll try Azzaro Chrome Sport and hope it works better on me.

bkid142
bkid142

My absolute first choice for day/hot weather, couple sprays in the morning (neck, chest, wrists) and it lingers around all day after 6hrs it sits close to skin. Blast of citrus then moves to smooth aquatics.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I found this on sale for a great price and couldn't pass it up. The lemon in this is the star of the fragrance and keeps it from falling into the bland world of men's cologne. I find most men's designer cologne these days so boring and generic smelling. This scent has that "little something extra" which raises it above most of the others in the same category. Absolutely perfect for summer. No one is going to dislike smelling this fragrance on you! Very fresh, very pleasant and very inoffensive. The bottle is cool looking as well. Good, thick glass in a beautiful shade of blue. Every man should have a bottle of this in their collection.

jonboy
jonboy

I was so surprised that I love this. I always think Versace is a bit of tacky over the top brand -but this cologne is very fresh, clean and nice smelling. Lasts quite long on my skin and is very good value. Nice for summer-leaves you feeling frash and clean. Well done Versace!

Legolas
Legolas

Extremely pleasant in a hot wetter,clean and very fresh.. I don't have problem with longevity..it's on my skin about 7h..good sillage first 2-3h...7/10..

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

A great smell... I just wish it lasted longer than 15 minutes... Longevity is SO, so poor for such an initially beautiful and strong citrus burst.

Maybe it's different for others, but I have to carry the bottle with me to keep topping up the scent.

A shame.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: good (at start)
LONGEVITY: poor (under 15mins)
SMELL: Excellent
VALUE FOR MONEY: poor

OVERALL: 7/10
---------------------------------------------

BarnScent
BarnScent

Currently own a 50ml EDT bottle, but its probably about 45ml (about 4-5 sprays used). No packaging, but in very good condition.
Paypal only, will listen to offers around £15-20. UK shipping only! Happy to swap with Burberry London/Armani Code.

Personally i just found this scent too complex for me, it should be for 25+ males. Longevity was 6-8hours on my skin, which is impressive as its probably the best for my skin.

Oldspice
Oldspice

I have tried Versace Man Eau Fraiche over and over and I still don't get it. My wife loves fresh aquatics and I read a lot of praise for this so I've tried to give this a chance many times but every time I've sprayed this on paper or have worn it I don't smell much of anything. What I do smell smells like a vodka tonic to me - crisp, bitter, a hint of lime like citrus. But it's very subtle to my nose. I see people reporting this projects like a beast and I was thinking that maybe my nose just isn't picking up on it but others don't seem to notice it when I wear it either.

hogan00
hogan00

very citrusy fragrance. it hits you with a burst of lemons and apples that last throughout.

longevity: 7-8hrs

projection: people in the car with me could smell it

probably a little to sharp and crisp for me.

buy-try-pass? Definitely try and see what you think! :)

jivanshi

Finally, I can smell this. In the beginning I couldn't smell it at all, now I can, and strongly. To me, it's very peppered, with only a hint of citrus and wood. Projection and lasting power are iffy, I never can tell when it's gone for good, as it tends to get back after a while when I thought it was done. Strangely enough, I like it, although it's weird how different people perceive it very differently. At some point in the drydown, at the end of its life, if I put my nose very close to the skin it smells like stale urine, but this stage lasts only for a few minutes, and only directly on skin, at half an inch it smells ok. Very, very spiced with pepper, but I like it, it's perfect in the summer heat!

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Fresh lemon juice, and bergamont. With its base of the "Star Fruit". Comes off aquatic, but fruity too. Its appealing. Lasts a good 10 minutes before the dry down and mid. The star fruit become sharper in the end of its opening, that oddly enough tingles my tongue and makes it water.

Dry down: Mellow woody base, with hint of spice. 180 from what it was, its now a oriental. Warm and has a touch of ash to it. Wood is well done and smells natural. A relaxing mix in its dry down and lasts its each distinctive notes. It still holds a undertone of the starfruit that mixes very well with the woody base, keeps it interesting.

Projection: High, a good 3 to 6 feet. The dry down seems to project more.

Longevity: Varies with weather greatly, in the heat I get 4 to 6 hours on avg.

Overall: One of the better fresh aquatics IMO. And a far from linear Fragrance.

Purchase: Yes! Its cheap, well made and one of the best safe work scents around.

skydrumz
skydrumz

Smells very great on the paper I tested, but on me it became a aggressive scent that I found to be smelling sour. It gave me almost headache. Might give it a try another time.

I like it on other people but it didnt work on me.

Scentica2009
Scentica2009

Very cheap and synthetic smelling.... Does not last, not much better than a can of LYNX! Sorry.

cyber.raga
cyber.raga

This is beyond fresh. I don't like it. Light Blue - D&G is a better "fresh-ish" choice for me.

Generally not into Versace fragrances this one is a nice citrusy aquatic smell with a fresh feel to it. Just not sure it stands out enough for me personally as I have a lot of similar things in my collection...but I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this one.

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

i smell woody lemon smell and i love it :D

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

The citrus in this is nice but there's a powder scent in here I can't stand, its a thick and cloying powder that's not suitable for the heat.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I don't like this at all. I'm an avid wearer of Versace Pour Homme, so I figured I'd like this.

It's not unique enough to warrant buying a bottle. Once again, we have another stereotypically masculine fragrance that stands at the border of "Aromatic" and "Sport".

It's essentially a stronger version of D&G Light Blue for men.

dad hash
dad hash

Nice one but the longevity is extra spotty and the projection dead beat after an hour ...Yeah if your body generates to much heat then yeeeah it will project or need to poke in the nose but still a nice summer scent
....

Longevity = 6/10 ......... 4 to 6 hours in extra hot
Projection= 6.5/10 ......... skin scent after 40 mins to an hour
Scent = 8/10

STOPTHEPOPUPS
STOPTHEPOPUPS

This fragrance is very nice, has a crisp, vibrant smell that my girlfriend and I both love.

Dad jax
Dad jax

Am i the only one who feels Black Xs in it...i mean in first half an hour or so?
Secondly do my bottle has so poor projection and Longevity or every one is facing this issue??

malik.rebeu
malik.rebeu

For me it's sexual scent, you can't go wrong with this fragrance of love. IMO, i think it's better than ADG, versace homme, chanel allure homme sport...

jivanshi

100% chemical. I have nothing against chemistry in principle, but in this case, for this to work at all it needs 1. the right chemistry of your skin to react with, and 2. heat, lots and lots of heat. Well, my body chemistry is, let's say... less reactive. I know, it's me: I hardly ever need deodorant, I can get throughout the day in-between showers without deo with no BO whatsoever, except only when staying outside in extreme heat. Great, only that this kind of frag, on me, smells like... almost nothing. Fresh cold water and fresh air. Like someone said: take a bucket of fresh cold water, throw the peal of one green apple in it, a teaspoon of lemon juice and some ice and there you are: Versace Eau Fraiche. After a while, if it's hot and I stay outside, then it starts off, and it's really nice, and it lingers after that on my shirt for a few hours, a very nice peppered lemony woody smell, but a soft smell, not in the least the "projection beast" some of you describe - very, very far from this. And as I stay mostly indoors, with AC on, it's a total no go for me. The only way I can think of making this more "reactive" is to use it as an italian shower, and go out into the summer heat - not a very attractive thought.
I cannot understand comparing this with ADG: as I remember it, ADG has a smell by itself, it has its own smell! This one is just heaps of (iso e?) chemicals that have no odour by themselves, they need the help of your body juices to reveal some smell. Try it on paper: almost no smell, just a hint of lemon with maybe some apple, and zero smell at drydown. Almost the same on my skin - and I am sure I'm not the only one like this, I'm not an alien or something. That's why so many guys smell different things on their skin: strong lemon, or strong apple and lemon, or bubblegum, or air fresheners, or window cleaner, or same things but much softer.
Overall, it's not for everyone - only for the chosen ones which react to this and their body actually creates a glorious smell with the juice out of this bottle. And when this happens, it's actually nice! But you have to try it first, and it's absolutely not suited for a gift or a blind buy.

UPDATE: I have been researching this. More than likely, the culprit is indeed iso e super, to which I, along with some 40% of the population, am anosmic to. It explains why I cannot also smell white musk in today's concoctions. I have the same problem with Versace Pour Homme. It may also explain why I ended up with a headache each time I have grosely oversprayed myself, hoping to smell anything. The answer to that is: spray it sparingly and hope that I will eventually train my nose (?!) to smell it. If not, I might still smell divine to some 60% of the population passing me by. Or I might smell to them like a walking latrine, there's no way I'll know which.

Besenotee
Besenotee

men and women like it...it`s rare thing

surya vai
surya vai

Tested from the vial I had, I find that the opening of this fragrance is too strong. The lasting power is good on my skin though, easily last around 8-10 hours, lasted for days on fabric.

The scent itselft is actually pretty good, citrusy-woody-aquatic, but I don't see myself wearing this. Love the bottle design though :P

ImGame
ImGame

I could be sweating the whole day like a pig and without a shower and if I put this on nobody would notice the BO just get compliments from the monster scent. Also good for clubbing

halalula1234
halalula1234

I have this fragrance. It is quite good value and quite unique for its price....compared to other "non niche' fragrances this one in my personal opinion is quite distinctive and unique....even if its quite commonly used..

Once someone wears this I can tell its this fragrance because it smells distinctive, fresh, cool, and clean.
Versatile for all seasons but favours summer more than winter. I really recommend getting it!

kambelz
kambelz

Very nice lemony woodsy scent. Great for the gym, beach or sporty events. I don't get any real aquatic notes, but I do get the Lemon and Starfruit accords, along with a very woodsy background with Rosewood and Sandalwood. It's not overly complicated, but you will get compliments as it can be rather loud (so don't over spray it). Give it a try, especially if you are looking for a first cologne.

jayfkay
jayfkay

This will probably be my new choice for the summer times. The initial spray confuses my nose a bit, however after a few minutes a really clean, friendly and fresh scent comes up that seems to last exceptionally well.

alessio l
alessio l

This one is the true version on DeG Light Blue pour homme, very similar to the female version.

When i was younger i really loved this fragrance that has a good staying power and a good projection.

The opening is very fruity and romantic, i'm 30 professional so is not a fragrance for me, but it's perfect for an under 25.

supernaan

"icehockey101: Tried this at Duty Free. Thought I fell into a vat of lavendar and flowers. Very strong feminine scent. Cannot believe a man would use this cologne. It is pungant and definitely not for me. Very artificial smell not sure where all the hype is at. Maybe I tried a bad batch??"

Lavender and flowers? LOL! That's the new Versace Eros not Eau Fraiche. Eau Fraiche is anything but floral. Citrusy and woodsy. Eros on the other hand is more like a modern interpretation of Drakkar Noir the lavender bomb that does most mens heads in. Disgusting and putrid smell. Damn Eros.

Brandon_4078
Brandon_4078

I had got a free sample of this and it is a good scent but not for me. It's a woody spicy citrus. My nose can't pick out what going on in here I think that is way it annoys me. I do get bergamot and a touch of lemon but I can not separate the spices and woods (other than cedar). It should have been spicy or woody, not both IMO.

bcoops
bcoops

the scent is safe and enjoyable to wear....but I will say it shines in longevity/projection dept.... on me it lasts better than ADG, perry ellis, chanel blanche etc

does anyones else's mouth water when wearing this or is it just me?

BANGOTIGO

been keeping it till i could find a new bottle that i wont miss it.

BANGOTIGO

smells like a fav softdrink that turns musky mmm. love it comfortable

aqua_de_la_vita

Versace Man Eau Fraiche has an appealing aroma of both sweet and slightly bitter aroma. Lemon and bergamot gives it that lemony/green base with a very refreshing aromatic scent. The base notes of rosewood and pepper makes it a touch spice with just a touch of woodsy aroma.
This frag isn't heavy at all and you'll be surprised that it will last more then 6 hour's.
This is one of a few frag's that I use a lot during the summer months because it's FRESH and PERECT which is one of my TO GO TO during the summer.
Longevity is over 6 hour's which is excellent.
Sillage is moderate considering it's not heavy with notes.
Overall, I really enjoy using this cologne especially during the summer time. 8/10 Good for Versace coming up with an excellent men's frag

icehockey101
icehockey101

tmukome1

I loooooooove this scent!!! amazing smell, lasts all day on me.

Pramod_R
Pramod_R

Ahhh.. I love this sent, so fresh & energetic good for summer. Last long on my skin for more than I thought at least 6 hrs.

sparrow540
sparrow540

Versace Man Eau Fraiche is simply worth the money. There are a lot of fresh citrus cool fragrances out there but only few stand among this smell. Excellent citrus smell that lasts for hours with great sillage. It smells so good I cant get enough. I have several bottles of other colognes ranging in price and smell but I tend to get bored with them. All except Versace Man Eau Fraiche. Only bottle I've actually used to completion. I have some sprays staying behind in the near empty bottle, but only to savor such sweet serenity.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Haha this is the blandest fragrance ever. Smells like clean water.

pjd1234
pjd1234

My take on versace eau fraiche its almost summer here in las vegas and i just used this one today its about 95 degrees fahrenheit here. its a very fresh fragrance one that you can go crazy on spraying i applied 6 sprays on 3 on chest, 2 on neck, 1 on the back it gave me a scent cloud of about 1-2 hours after that i can still smell it moderately. the scent last 4-6 hrs after that its very faint close to the skin. this reminds me of d&g light blue for women but in a masculine way. I describe the scent as grapefruity with lemon combined with sugar mixed which gave the scent sweet and tangy at thesame time. I find the sillage and longevity poor on me. I hoped that the sillage and longevity was a bit more stronger to fully enjoy the beatiful scent. id still say not a bad release from versace house. my rate
longevity 4-6 max 7 hours 7/10.
sillage poor to moderate 7/10 8 sprays will be fine on this one.
overall smell 8/10 very good summer fragrance.
uniqueness 7/10 your typical aquatic fragrance.
price vs quality 9/10 not expensive at all especially online 100ml less than 50usd.
versatility summer days, even nights will work.

eshauls11
eshauls11

Perfect summer fragrance. extremely fresh, crisp and cooling. great for hot, humid days. smells like a manly version of d&g's light blue for women, which also smells very good. Overall, if you're looking for a fresh summer scent this one is perfect. Not to strong but the longevity is slightly below average although I think it's because this mixes so well with body's natural chemistry. Great fragrance

biggerm82
biggerm82

This is a well done generic, fresh smell. The bottle looks nice on a shelf and it can be had for cheap. The problem I had with it, is that I would spray it on after my morning shower and it would be completely gone by the time I stepped out the door to head to work. I've heard it's a longevity beast for some, but definitely not for me.

Your money can be spent on better bottles that tote a similar price tag.

mimi_luvz
mimi_luvz

I am a girl. Bought it recently as a gift, and decided to try it first.
First, I must say that it's quite unisex, I don't get anything distinctively masculine here. Reminds me extremely of D&G Light Blue (female)
It has a great citrusy opening, really soothing, comfortable, happy. I read that people complain about its longevity, but I can say that after 2 hours wearing it's pretty much unchanged, it only looses its sharpness a bit, and it develops certain creamy soapy-like feeling.
I think the reason people say it lacks sillage/longevity is because it blends so nice with body chemistry that you simply don't notice it after a while. However, it does get noticed, by both men and women, even after 6-8 hours. I got only positive compliments.
After wearing it whole day, I'm thinking to keep it for myself now. It makes me so happy.

burgundyaltima

this smells AMAZINGG!!! but have ZERO longevity.. :( gone without a trace within one hour ..stays very close to skin ..a female friend told me I smelled good after a hug! : )

Metalhead666
Metalhead666

I had this bottle and i must tell you that the fragrance is nice masculine and you also gonna love it. But my issue with this is its longevity and silage. Not that good on my skin.

RyBayBayMPLS
RyBayBayMPLS

i no longer have this cologne, gave it to a younger cousin for his birthday this past year.

however, based off my wearings i can say i LIKE this cologne, and i can see why a lot of others do too.

very light but very good too. it projects EVEN for being a light scent.

overall i would give this a A- based off MY experience with it. very very good cologne for the summer.

its a go!

jojo26

Re-review: this fragrance is just so beautiful but yet it doesnt last that long as i expected. Sad story. The juice is just fantastic.

Very clean, very safe. A perfectly nice fragrance but it has that general male "fresh musk".
Watery starfruit, strong bergamot, some woody notes and some cardamom.
Sort of smells like a mix of clean laundry and the air in your bathroom after you shower with a male marketed body wash.
This would never offend anyone. Great for those who love those "freshly washed" scents.

jojo26

Fresh. Unique. Clean. Summer. Absolute love.

replay
replay

So hypnotic! Masculine, yet soft. Could smell it all day :). Only that it has kinda lost it's uniqueness, cos sadly, half of my guy-friends wear it nowdays.

dagulicious
dagulicious

One word: nice.
Two words: nice, safe.
3 words: nice, safe, clean.
...and the list can go on..

It's very simple to describe this one: fresh, safe, nice, clean, pleasant. Nothing extraordinary or spectacular like Chanel Allure Homme Sport & Armani Attitude (one of my favourite fragrance), but still very good option for spring and summer, even for the early fall.

Also being said, you can't go wrong with this! It smells good and people like/love this one. I receive compliments almoust every time I wear it.

My only complain is the longevity. Sometimes I get 3 hours, sometimes I get 6+. But still good projection for the first 1-2 hours, you will get noticed.
3.5/5 final score!

Cheers!

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

I absolutely adore the bottle design. You could use it as a back massager with all the little glass pointed (yet rounded) beads protruding from the bottle. Needless to say, I love this citrusy/woodsy blend that SCREAMS "FRESH and CLEAN." I own about 35 bottles of cologne including niche fragrances and samples and this is one of the only bottles that invokes an uplifting feeling of confidence, happiness, and cleanliness. The only other fragrances that I get a similar response from is Nautica Voyage and Marc Ecko Blue. Even though this fragrance is widely used, I feel that when wearing it, I stand alone in the crowd. Versace Man Eau Fraiche produced numerous compliments from women and subsequently I finished the only bottle I had. I will be purchasing this again in the form of a 6.7 oz...and to those interested in purchasing VEF.....BEWARE of fakes/counterfeits on Ebay/Amazon...

and......minutes later I just purchased another BIG bottle...I just love this stuff. I highly recommend this for any connoisseur or for those who desire to smell very clean throughout the entire day..

browne54
browne54

Let me start off with saying, is this a master piece? no, absolutely not. In some of the reviews this fragrance has been getting a little bit of animosity. There is nothing special here, but does that make it bad? I say not. Yes the citrus with the wood base notes is nothing new however I thoroughly enjoy this fragrance for the summer months and those around me do as well. It is very light and refreshing, especially on the hottest of days. I use it for the very casual; afternoon on the beach or getting groceries. I absolutely guarantee this: will you have women in heat crawling and scratching up your legs? No. But you will not offend anyone and people will at the very honest level state that you smell good. Perhaps people have been giving this some slight disrespect because they expect more from the house of Versace and the price they pay for it. I can understand this. But I picked up a 200ml (authentic juice) on Amazon last summer for around $50 and after wearing it nearly every single day I know it will get me through this summer. So hey. However for a more impressive summer fragrance I would suggest dropping the dollars on a Miyake or Chanel Allure Homme Sport. Both are knockouts and deserve bragging rights. But bottom line this smells good, much better than Axe or Adidas, and can be worn without needing to be taken seriously.

Addition:
to increase longevity, as people have been complaining about and is really a problem with a lot of aquatics, use fragrance free body lotion, spritz on a couple sprays, let the lotion soak in for about 15 mins then give another 2-3 sprays. Last on my skin 10+.

taster
taster

Very familiar citrus smell. At first i couldn't remember which fruit was that but in drydown i smelled quinces! Theese little fruits grow in my garden and we sometimes make juice from them. Scent is nice and pleasant, refreshing but little bit sour in the same time. Although, longevity isn't very good (i applied 4 sprays - two to my neck and two to my wrists)

7.5/10 to Versace Man Eau Fraiche

nazrull
nazrull

My favorite of all time

vonzigdarke
vonzigdarke

Fresh! And up for trade.

Blind buy.

I have tried to use this in as many creative ways as uses for household baking soda-have not tried spraying it in a birthing suite of a puppy mill. I would not have this in my boots much less my skin. This is a truck wreck of generic air fresheners. Two sprays of this and I get the look like: "You would have done better bathing in BOD: Special Blue Collar Edition." I'm sorry to be so hateful, but I have no clue what this one is up to. However, a lot of people like it from the reviews. IM if you like it and want to trade something.
I would even trade a Demeter for this one.

Boygatti
Boygatti

This fragrance reminds me of a special girl i used to date. She wore it all the time. I could distinctively detect when we got close :) I think a big part of some fragrances is the memory associated with the scent, in this case it would be intimate moments with a special someone. I ran out of this by the time i met the girl but as soon as i smelled it i told myself...I know that scent! Ever since then i've made a point to get another bottle, and now im here ::) <--alien smiley face (newly invented)

Slain
Slain

I found this scent to be overused and strangely too familiar.
At first I liked it, but then absolutely everyone I knew was wearing it thus ruining it for me.

Space Invader
Space Invader

Headache inducing, harsh on the skin. The smell isn´t that great. This in not my concept of "fresh".
Versace I do like your shirts, not your fragrances. Sorry

gjie
gjie

a very nice fresh smelling fragrance for me...it open with a citrus note and it dries down to a musky masculine smell with a hint of citrus...i love this fragrance n this is my 1st ever perfume i bought! a wonderful fragrance to wear on a sunny day and it last long on my skin..

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Summer, summer, summer is what this cologne screams. I love to wear this fragrance on hot days. The projectivity is very long lasting. It smells fresh and clean. Just what I need for the hot South Florida days.

petranfx

In the beggining you get the freshness of the lemon and and the spiceness of the cardamon.In the heart notes you get a very fresh aquatic paradise beach smell and the basenotes you get the musc and the sweettness of saffron.

chino4380
chino4380

Perfect for hot humid weather,great legendary fragrance.
Must have if you are a collector.

MixMasta
MixMasta

I've flip-flopped on this fragrance for quite some time. I remember the first time I smelled it - My roomates and I were about to hit up some bars. I was relatively inexperienced with fragrances at the time and when he sparyed it on I was blown away. I immediately got that juicy fruit vibe. To avoid sounding stupid (by telling your guy friend he smells amazing) I made a mental note to nonchalantly find out what he was wearing at a later time. I ended up making up some BS like "Yo man, I'm out of cologne, let me use some of yours". I smelled them all and BOOM - Versace Eau Fraiche. 10 minutes later I was in my car on the way to Macy's.

I wore VEF exclusively for quite some time and enjoyed it alot. It's the epitome of fresh scents and it has the ability to put me in a great mood on mornings where I feel sort of groggy. The scent itself is quite simple in my opinion. It smells like lemon, fresh green apples, and light woods. Unfortunately I no longer get that juicy fruit vibe anymore which is sad because I vividly remember that being the reason I was blown away by the fragrance. Maybe that's what other people smell when they get small whiffs of it (at least I hope).

There was a period of time where I found it too synthetic for my taste after having delved into niche fragrances, but I recently returned to this frag and it still puts a smile on my face. If there was a cologne that captured the essence of a smile or laugh, I'm quite confident this would be it.

Out of 50 I would rate this a 41.

kostas37
kostas37

one of the best summer fragrances..extremely fresh but also elegant at the same time..very well balanced scent.

puria_stalker
puria_stalker

VERY VERY IDENTICAL TO DAVIDOFF SILVER SHADOW ALTITUDE ESP IN THE BEGINING. . NO AQUATIC FEELING HERE.NICE AND COMFY FOR SPRING AND SUMMER .
NOT LONG LASTING (AT LEAST ON MY SKIN )
OVERAL : 6 OUT OF 10

DaHitManN
DaHitManN

We are all aware of Versace's magic when it came to fragrances, especially frags like these, V/S Homme, Blue Jeans and the like. However, for this sands out in the crowd. With mediocre longevity, a citrusy-summer-aquatic(-ish?) scent, and a nice bottle, I must say - this is almost heaven for me. Yet at first, I thought this was for the "XX" type, since an explosion of flowers had taken place after the first spray. Yet, as it dried down, things changed for the better. I'd like to point out that longevity is an issue for me, I only get an hour or two out of this stuff. Maybe my body's just not accustomed to it. But anyway, 3/5 for me.

psychomotif
psychomotif

Awesome summer fragrance. Very floral but not in a feminine way.
It would just last 4 or 5 hrs tops butI found a way to increase the longivity to 10hrs.

I applied some aquaphor on my neck then put 2 sprays on neck at 130pm then after an hr again 2 sprays and it lasted for 10hrs that I could still smell it on me at 12am.
Didnt get compliments on it yet,but also i have only worn it 3times so far.

Blueneon
Blueneon

Purchased as a blind buy and I'm impressed!
It has a nice savory lemon in the opening with a touch of Cedar all the way through. I also get very fresh, green notes behind the lemon.
Basically the Lemon and Cedar stand out the entire time with hints of greens. Smells very nice and fresh!

I'm not very happy about the longevity. It kind of dies out after about 25-30 minutes. It's nice at first, and has decent projection, but I wish it lasted the whole time...

I'll love this smell for the Summer! I'm holding out that it may last longer on me in the warmer weather.

SparrowLight1
SparrowLight1

I don't actually own this fragrance, I just sniffed a sample. The odd thing is that it had a lemony, almost savory quality that reminded me very much of a body spray I bought in an Italian pharmacy a while back. Very aromatic and nice, but the Versace has a general "masculine woody" undertone that my little body spray doesn't have. Intriguing; I might get this for hubby someday.

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

Great scent, crap performance. This fragrance does not last for crap and projection is weak at best. The opening is great, but 1 hour later this thing is dead. Just based on performance alone, I say this fragrance is not worth the price. Move along, theres a lot more summer fragrances to choose from with vastly better performance.

rani
rani

Best of the best! u cant go wrong with this! for all seasons and any occasion...u will feel clean and fresh all the time, go for it even if it s a blind buy!

icesoulja555
icesoulja555

I purchased this as a blind buy after reading such good reviews about it. When I wore it the first couple days I thought it was a pleasant scent but wasn't ready to put it on the top shelf. But I revisited it this week and am ready to change my opinion. The longevity and projection are better than average when compared to other summer scents that are often too weak or wear off too quickly. This one sticks around and people around you will be happy to smelling it on you. I am starting my Mount Rushmore of juices and so far it's DSquared2 He Wood Rocky Mountain, YSL L'Homme, and this one. Every guy should have this as his #1 go to scent for the Summer and late-Spring.

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

I originally posted an unfavorable review after buying a sample online. I thought it was too floral and feminine. I sampled it again in Macys and began changing my mind. Then I bought it.

This smells like fresh, watery, and luscious citrus fruits. I realize it IS a citrus scent, but this is the most natural smelling citrus scent I've ever tried. It's very fresh and invigorating. It makes you smell like you just stepped out of the shower. It can be worn for day or night.

Longevity is actually really good as long as its not cold outside. I can use 4 sprays in 55-60 degree weather and still clearly smell it on my shirt the next morning. It doesn't project far but it's not supposed to. It's just a fresh clean scent that isn't meant to fill the room in my opinion. I absolutely love it.

asheble93
asheble93

Versace Man Eau Fraiche:
It's fresh, crisp, clean, but spicy and has that wood note to lean on as its rock of Gibraltar; with a citrus flourish at the top. It reminds me very much of Acqua di Gio, but without the sea notes. (Put these side by side and the subtle differences are magnified) Just like the fragrance, the sillage is very soft; delicately floating just above the skin.
7.0/10

bcire3k
bcire3k

Great fragrance, a go to during warmer days. Spring and summer; constant use. I agree with magiskepll, you can continuously smell this fragrance without being irritated ro getting a headache.

Smell is citrusy with a tiny bit apple. Also very little floral qualities. Best point is its price. One of the cheaper scents.

Great fragrance.

Marcos Oliveira

Para mim é TOP 5 de verão sem duvida alguma...te garante elogios femininos e um bem estar com o aroma maravilhoso de Versace Fraiche

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is good summer cologne This cologne is suitable with wearing T-shirt in daytime

Marcos Oliveira

esse é o perfume para verão aqui no Rio de Janeiro. a cada vez q aplico na pele + me apaixono e sinto a necessidade de sentir sua fragancia exalar.
a fragancia na verdade as vezes parece que some,mas na verdade continua lá e as pessoa ao seu redor sentem e gostam,pois é hiper agradavel e confortante.

*Aroma / Fragancia = 10/10
*Projeção/Silagem = 8/10
*Fixação/Durabilidade = 8,5/10
*Versatilidade = 9,5/10
*Geral = 9/10

hamednoohi

ok i feel like i need to let u guys know , i would buy the issey miyake sport over this one if i had to pick one of them , they smell the same BUT .... the issey is a bit modern and sexier for sureee and when i spray the miyake it projects like CRAZY where the versace is just average .. after i said they smell similar i realized they use the same main notes which makes sense again if u wanna buy only one of the two ... you know which one i recommend

hamednoohi

smells great to me its veryyy verryyyyy similar to issey miyake sport i own both bottles and to be honest to my nose after 30 mins they smell almost identical issey miyake sport smells more citrusy in the begining

djews
djews

For over 35 degree days its as good as it gets. So fresh and clean and lasts for most of the day. My favourite on super hot days is allure homme sport but this isn't far behind it, and when its only 1/3 of the price of the chanel its an absolute must have in your collection. This never let's you down.

EauDeBaldy
EauDeBaldy

This is one of the few fragrances that you can smell without stopping. You will probably stop by passing out lol

Jokes aside, it's soft and pleasant and definitely should be worn in the warmer times.

You can't go wrong with this one, it can be defined in any way, Classy, Gentle, etc. without being too one way or another.

It's just right.

rainman36
rainman36

One of my favorites for the summer,can't wait to wear it again,and it last for a while,well atleast on me ;)

lateeeno
lateeeno

I purchased 12 fresh colognes from 12 different houses trying to replace my Versace Man Fresh with a new fragrance ; believe me , versace fresh is still the best ! Now I wish if I can sell all the fragrances I bought and buy 12 versace fresh bottles . This cologne is just the king of all woddy aquaric fresh scents . The sillage is marvelous . Longevity is unique . Smell is wow ! I stopped trying to find replacements . I am all good with my Versace hero . The following bottles are now sleeping in my neglected drawer and waiting to be given away :
1. Dior sport
9. D&G light blue
10. Givenchy blue label
11. Lacoste sport
12. Chanel allure sport

The only cologne that I like equal to versace fresh is Chanel Bleu , which is more lasting and better projecting .

One good idea : try to mix versace fresh with bvlgari man , this will take u into another planet . Let bvlgari man be ur base then apply versace fresh on top . FANTASTIC MIX !

RedDeLishus
RedDeLishus

This is a staple for me. It may be for the male of the species, but I don't think I could go three days without it being on me. It is delicious on a man.

thisisleo
thisisleo

I quite enjoyed the opening, which was generally fruit and light and full of tart apple, sweet apple blossoms. After dry down, it took a turn for the worse and completely lost its fresh, clean, and fruity frangrance. I found it harsh, cloying and headache inducing (very similar to L'Eau d'Issey pour homme, which I also dislike. but more floral on dry down, which gives it a slight redemption). I think the aquatic and sandwood notes are too pungent and come off as artificial to me; it could also be that I'm jost not a fan of woody aquatic-type fragrances.

petranfx

a fresh and woody frangrance my summer signature.No something great a typical aquatic

mahadewi
mahadewi

Love this as a summer scent for men. I will buy this for my husband one day! :)

magnusmagnus
magnusmagnus

This is gorgeous gorgeous stuff. This stuff smells so good to me I honestly don't see the point in buying anything else for the summer, I can't imagine anything better. The only reason I would is not to have fragrance fatigue, it would be such a shame to ever get bored of this smell. I only have two problems; why didn't I buy the larger bottle and why isn't it summer yet?!

Amjad786
Amjad786

I recently purchased this off all the positive reviews on here and Youtube. Typically I like scents that have a sweet element to them (YSL L'Homme, YSL La Nuit, Prada Amber, Chanel Blanche, Boss Bottled, Rochas Man, Dior Intense, you get the idea!). So I'm not a big fan of citrus scents, but I have to say it's an awesome fragrance! I needed a citrus/fresh type scent for daily wear and this is definitely quite a safe buy!

I tried ADG, Perry Ellis Red, D&G Light Blue, Issey Miyake, CK One and didn't really like any of them.

Sharp citrus (but not bitter like some scents) which calms down into a slightly sweet lemony Juicy Fruit gum type smell. Having blind bought it I was a bit unsure unsure at first but I have had a few compliments already and have only worn it a few times. It's definitely a grower and I'm quite fond of it now, glad I purchased the 100ml!

Olfactory fatigue definitely occurs with this for me. I applied it 5 hours ago (4 sprays: 2 on the neck, 1 on each wrist>which were then dabbed onto forearms), having spent 2 hours in the gym sweating like crazy I walked not being able to smell it anymore. Got home, walked into the kitchen and back to my room and a few minutes later my housemate walked into the kitchen asking what my new fragrance was haha!

I get 8 hours minimum at the time of writing this (British winter!) and projection and sillage are moderate to slightly heavy; great value for money! I wear this during the day at Uni and also to the gym. Definitely give it a try guys!

erik.siqueira
erik.siqueira

Apple juice, apple juice. For me has a green apple note. It's aquatic fresh scent, fruity and a littler dry (the star fruit note) 8 sprays for the day. Simple, easy but beauty frag. Not too much longevity or projection. Made to sweat.

tbook15
tbook15

This gives me amazing longevity, amazing projection, and the complement factor is through the roof. What more can you ask out of a summer frag? Not a very complex scent, mostly fresh and tart lemon and apple with some woods in the base. Not an aquatic as some would think but it definitely cools you off in the heat. This get the job done for summer/spring.

projection- 9
longevity- 8.5
versatility - 8
complexity- 7
compliments-10

overall: 8.5

SkullPutraLand

During summer , this cologne lasts for 5-6 hours. now it is winter and i tried it ! damn it reacts with my skin very well , it lasted for 10+ hrs !! with great sillage ! i found out that the smell lingers for a month on my clothes and even on my copybooks when i wore it the last month in class. i am really surprised and what shocked me the most , is that i wear more than 5 sprays in summer but i got the best results in winter with only 2-3sprays . just give it a try

soulfragrance
soulfragrance

I have it but I don't like it anymore

kambelzful
kambelzful

Great cold fragrance to wear during the summer. I do not consider this one an aquatic however, despite the blue bottle and what people say. It's definitely a citrusy, fruity, woody scent.

It is a very lemony, citrusy opening. The citrus is very tart, and almost makes my mouth water it's so tart. It really smells like fresh cold squeezed lemon juice. I get little hints of apple through out the fragrance. The rosewood, pink pepper and starfruit occur in the dry down. Those starfruit sort of sweetens it up, and makes it sort of smell like sour bubblegum. Overall from very tart to bubblegum, this is a very interesting fragrance to me, and one of the best for the summer. I like it a lot.

indecisive85
indecisive85

I bought this for my husband once about a year ago as we are in charge of each others fragrances lol and although I have given him other colognes as gifts since then, I keep going back to eau fraiche and blue jeans. Both are very distinctive scents that linger in my memories loooong after I smell them. This is a playful and vibrant cologne to be worn in the day, while BJ is still playful, but richer so I think it is more for evening wear. And even though he complained that it was "too citrus-y," he did admit to receiving TONS of compliments when he wore it to work. I will be getting this again for him soon. Love, love, love it!

xyzzzz
xyzzzz

شاهکاری بی نظیر از ورساچه

SwagScent
SwagScent

This fragrance seems a bit boring to me. It is a safe fresh fragrance that I hear women love.

fazilsmr
fazilsmr

My friend Maxwell just got this perfume. This perfume is so fresh, clean, crisp and invigorating. PrOjection is good and sillage is above average. Longevity can reach maximum to 8 hours. This one works very very well for summer months.

one of the best!

mirul
mirul

the person who creted this cologne is the same person who made light blue by dolce and gabbana~~~ no wonder it is just the same smell!!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I was so disappointed by this scent (and the one in the dark blue bottle). This scent smells very "green" and both this scent and the one in the dark blue bottle have this scent that I don't like at all. Overall, I'm not a fan but the bottle is cool.

kbrandt12
kbrandt12

Hi looking for an empt bottle pm me please!

aeo005
aeo005

I LIKE this cologne, but I don't LOVE it. I enjoy the citrusy freshness of it on a man, and it's great for any occasion. The reason I don't love it is because it's a bit generic smelling. It smells like a lot of other colognes out there.

julieanneh
julieanneh

Ok I just (after many hours at the perfume counter) bought this one for my husband. I really really hope it smells good on him and he likes it.

cherie97
cherie97

It's my fiance signature fragrance, and I absolutely love it! When we started dating, he was using green Lacoste and I couldn't stand it so much, that I took him perfume shopping and we both agreed to buy Versace Eau Fraiche. Soon it turned out to be the best choice ever. He wears it everyday, and it turnes heads (even a head of my own aunt!).

The scent is light and fresh, very unique and hard to replace. At first it's a burst of citruses, then it becomes warmer. It's a clean, energetic scent, very seductive to me.

I adore it. My fiance stopped using this fragrance last year and bought some TH fragrance, and I kept telling him: You don't smell like yourself, wear YOUR fragrance, pleaseee..
This year he got two big bottles of Eau Fraiche, and I am all happy. Can't stop hugging him... this smell is addictive :)

Gamekingz0r1
Gamekingz0r1

My favorite summer fragrance. Projects really wel and also lasts for a long time 10 hours+

supernaan

All the girls at work are all over me when I spray this. Nothing but compliments. Random girls in the street, on the trains, bus or whatever just have to ask me what it is I'm wearing. Got so many numbers because of this fragrance. I'm like 'Tell you what give me your number and when I get home I'll find out what the fragrance is called and give you call' LOL. Always works. I mean to me it just smells like a really clean, fresh and manly scent that isn't all watery like Cool Water. This has some very woody substance to it and it's very manly. Whatever it is I'll keep buying this because the ladies love it and I spray what the ladies like =)

Kiott
Kiott

HUm .. its little good .. no so much fix an projection.

pooyaasan
pooyaasan

بوش خیلی خوبه. گرم و شیرین اما نمیدونم چرا موندگاریش برام خیلی کم بود

gianmarco
gianmarco

Eau Fraiche, a very well blended fresh scent, innofensive, sexy, alluring. I wouldnt say that this is a seductive smell, but its just overall very good!!!

manuel.medina
manuel.medina

This is the bread and butter of the versace house when it comes to male fragrances, along with pour homme. Anyone with a collection, or starting a collection, have this as the summer go to guy. Very fresh crisp citrus, i almost think that eau fraiche should be the fragrance to symbolize all those played out cool water commercials. Longevity is above average for an aquatic, projection is great as well. Even though it has a lot of notes for an aquatic, it is very linear with the citrus staying till the end, with the subtle addition of some woods at the end but very subtle.

I bought this because one of my friends wore it and it just so attractive to my nose at the time. So yes you will get attention, especially from the female population especially if they've worn D&G light blue.

dmhorton
dmhorton

This is one of my go to guys in my summer arsenal. It is soft enough for the summer heat so that it never becomes smoldering or cloying. Its a good all purpose smell. A light, fresh, citrus scent that doesnt disappoint at all. Longevity is the only real knock that can be made in my opinion about this cologne. This cologne is perfect for that summer trip when fellas have on t shirts and board shorts. All and all i think its a great scent and gets a solid B+

Marygold
Marygold

Interesting, this fragrance to me is like a mixture of Aqua di Gio by Armani and Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari (for women).

xiddam
xiddam

One of my 'go to' scents for summer, along with ADG and CK Eternity. With this fragrance think citrus citrus citrus! A great fresh lemon smell for the hotter days of the year.

burgundyaltima

ONE OF MY FAVORITES! not much to say here but the ladies love this and ...it smells just like D&G light blue for women..

fragman22
fragman22

got this today not citrusy after 10 minutes, most spicy,but light and fresh.. was a little disapointed. but its nothing wrong with it. maybe i like better after a while. not genric citrus at all,special smell. and somebody said it last a long time.. absolutly not at all, took the time 3 hours on my hand and then i had to almost really have to sniff

andy

very fresh spices and a great smell to have but its a soapy clean type of smell and like sparkling citrus, ocean breezes and very aromatic spices and woods which is too similar to ADG for my collection, but nontheless a good scent to get

If you are in college or if you go clubbing u can never go wrong with this

senilis

I really had to sample a few fragrances to pick out my first cologne, and I chose this one.

I really like this. It's a nice fresh clean smell with obvious notes of citrus. Along with the citrusy top notes, I also get a mellow breeze of a mint-like scent from the dry down. Maybe it's just the woody notes I'm smelling...Musky base notes are apparent as it fades.

Downsides are that it doesn't project really well. I've only had it for a short while now, but I haven't gotten any compliments about how I smell. I can smell it myself when a breeze blows by, but I think that's really it. Also, it doesn't have a good longevity. The very longest I've gotten wearing this was about 5 hours and it starts to fade after 2 hours, which kind of disappointed me...

Overall, I do enjoy this fragrance. I feel confident wearing it even though I'm the only one smelling it. I'd purchase this again next summer unless I find something with a bit more longevity and silliage.

EDIT: I got some compliments at work about this, it's working for me quite well!

7.5/10

tobbe.sjodin
tobbe.sjodin

This perfume was my favoruite this summer ! Really love this stuff!
After a hot day on the beach! U got back home, take a shower and then put this masterpiece on!
10/10 for me! It's so sexy and fresh!

tmukome1

all i can say is, man, do i smell great today!!!

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Versace Man Eau Fraiche is an incredible scent a truly great citrus. This has a beautifully rich base that gives body to the composition. This is the best from Versace.

aventus88
aventus88

One of the best fragrance from the house of versace. Smells grean and stays on my skin even after shower.

kuswantono kreator
kuswantono kreator

Terasa membelah jeruk segar di depan hidung , paduan yang seimbang antara jeruk , rempah , kayu dan bunga . VEF mencerminkan pria romantis dan hangat , cocok untuk segala suasana segala cuaca .Saya pernah mendapat sampelnya , beberapa bulan kemudian baru memutuskan untuk membelinya 100ml Versace Eau Fraiche serta 30ml Versace Pour Homme di Surabaya , betapa kecewa ternyata baunya sudah berubah mungkin kedaluwarsa . Waspada kalau membeli parfum , ternyata yang expired masih banyak dijual bebas . Apalagi di Indonesia yang beriklim tropis , parfum mudah sekali berubah baunya !

guilhermeassis91
guilhermeassis91

Perfume com fixação ruin na minha pele, mais é agradavél sim, um perfume para ir ao trabalho, academia.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I think this stuff is great. It does smell similar to chrome sport but the drydown seperates it from chrome sport. The opening is very lemony and fresh and although it stays very fresh throughout, the dry down is more woody. The lasting power is good, not great, but scents like these usually have terrible longevity. All in all, I would recommend for sure, but I would probably recommend chrome sport over it simply because you can get it for half the price, which is about $30 for a 3.4 oz bottle. Love both of them.

williamvargas
williamvargas

very nice fresh scent, a very clean smell with of course the citrus but a woody scent after it develops, when i first sprayed some on it reminded me of a load of freshly washed clothers, you open the top of the washer and just before it goes to spin cycle , that really clean smell..that was my original thought..but then a woody vibe a little later, a very nice fresh scent, this would be exceptional on a hot day.. nice and crisp fellow. i like it ..
very nice to wear for the office..non offensive..safe scent ..

kamalipour
kamalipour

Great for summer days. very fresh and citrus.

SkullPutraLand

i bought this fragrance last week , oh i love the smell it's so fresh and clean , especially during these hot days.
the scent lasts only 5-6 hours but its not that bad cause you can have a great sillage and projection , you can feel yourself fresh after 3 hours but after that it sticks to the skin. ive got this wearing it at night maybe i ll get more good results next time. this is a love and a must <3 VERSACE.

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

Great for a hot summer day, but not for fall or winter.

markpadilla13

smells like fresh apples from the fridge! love it! ;)

alfreal
alfreal

A very fresh and clean scent for everyday use. Longevity is really good. The scent doesn't change and definitely recommended on summer time. Two Thumbs Up!

Nik604
Nik604

Hmmm..., very fresh, there is no doubt about and very,very popular , but at the same time undoubtedly synthetic .Some times I smell burning cables with this thing.It's like a high quality street airfresher. I think is a typical fragrance for the real ADG lovers...-)

nglatech
nglatech

Update:
Sorry about my review before.
at the first try i'm totally disappointed about this perfume projection n longevity but i was wrong its just my fault who wore this perfume in the cold office,
after that's disappointment i tried to wear it again and went to fishing place at afternoon... and damn yeahhh this is absolutely good, fresh and i can enjoy fresh bergamot, lemon, slightly cedar in it with light breeze and woody after drydown.
projection: moderate
longevity: 4-5 hours
absolutely hot weather fragrance n its safe to blind buy..

ososigma16
ososigma16

Very aquatic, lemon and bergamot are the secret in this fragance!, some people are very pleased with this kind of fresh, personally I like this in very hot weather, because it make me feel like if I came out of the "shower".
You will be happy to get this kind of smell, the kind of fragance for indoors and outdoors.

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

Versace Man Eau Fraiche Versace for men is what I want my bathroom to smell like, only wish they made a cleaning soap. The Lemon and Rose Wood stand out the most for me. I've asked a few women and they seem to like the smell, but it's not masculine enough for my taste, it's totally unisex. This would make a great gift for your husband that you can steal back later for yourself. ;)

personsa22
personsa22

I only wore this during the hottest days of last summer and now, because of this seemingly innocuous habit, I am unable to wear it without immediately feeling sticky and sweaty.

However, if girls are your thing (and they aren't mine) this DOES garner their attention.

exciter76
exciter76

VM Eau Fraîche smells like a reinterpretation of citric heavy-hitters such as D&G’s Light Blue, Moschino’s I Love Love, BBW’s White Citrus and Azzaro’s Chrome, all of which I adore. It’s certainly more hesperidic than it is woody, with a little bit of spice and an iota of sweetness. There is more of a lemon-rinds-than-lemonade feeling happening here. The lack of sweetness and the woodiness of it all make this a tad more masculine than unisex, but it still feels unisex nevertheless. It has hefty projection and a pleasant amount of sillage, qualities citrus scents sometimes lack. It’s relatively linear from first spray to last drydown but it does take an ever-so-slightly powdery turn in the drydown. As a citrus lover I really enjoyed this one and may spring for a full bottle. VMEF is citrus with panache.

This is now one of my favorite spring fragrances! I was at the department store testing some of the new releases and the SA sprayed this for me by accident. To my pleasant surprise I was embraced by the refreshing combination of the citrus and woods that made this a must have for me! What serendipity!

yella_light
yella_light

The citrus blast from this is amazing.
Although it's quite linear, I don't get tired of it.
It's nicely done from the house of Versace.
I can see any age group wearing this. It's a safe fragrance and versatile.
Seasonal fragrance, just not in the Winter.
Amongst the best from the house of Versace
(3-4 sprays max)

Overall: 5 stars

Arber Cami
Arber Cami

Love the smell :citrus,kind of aquatic (to me) and woodsy
Comfortable for a night out classy or casual on my opinion,longlasting
Gives you and elegant,seductive,comfortable feeling

Longetivity: 9.5/10
Sillage: 9/10
One of my favorite Summer/Day perfume ever

tomerits
tomerits

one of the best spring/summer scent ever made,unique smell with very good longevity(6-8hrs on my skin) another mindblowing frag from one of my favorite houses. well done.
my rank 4.5/5.

jMacSA
jMacSA

Initially was blown away. Got boring quickly though and not a lot of longevity. Not bad but typical of a run of he mill novelty frag. In 10 years I don't think anyone will care.

awitherspoonii
awitherspoonii

this stuf is amazing like yea ... love it will be buying asap

update: I still love this purchased it there is litterally no longevity at all but it smells spectacular IMO It probably doesn't last cause I sniff it so hard it probably evaporated away

danielmventer
danielmventer

More woody than aquatic. A weak dry down but a solid safe choice for spring and summer. Not too light or too strong for me.It is balanced.But it's not for those who like very masculine strong scents, as some would argue that it is very light and even my sister liked wearing it.The lemon bergamot topnotes combined with the sage and saffron middle notes gells well.And then you have the woody sweetness of amber as a basenote.
x
Marcel

Zenith
Zenith

Nice and fresh citrus fragrance, not overly complex and quite subtle. Nothing particularly exciting or offensive, but a solid choice worth checking out if you are looking for something light

A good choice for work or play, but not complex or distinctive enough for a night out

ribertol
ribertol

I think Oliver Cresp created this fragrance to be light blue male, but the brand DG did not buy this divine creation... Great deal for Versace, who has, in my opinion, one of the best male citrus/fruity scents ever!

miguel.cabrera
miguel.cabrera

Smells exactly like Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction edt and Linn Young's Liquid Steel edt!!! Buy it for a fraction of the price for Versace Man Eau Fraiche edt and see for yourselves. This is not original smelling at all...It smells like something done before and better I might ad. Since Fragmantica doesn't allow the Fragrance company Linn Young in their database I'll just write my review of their Liquid Steel here as well. As most "fresh" blue fragrances this wont have a long day staying power but will diminish by the hours. I could imagine wearing this a hot summer day on the beach promenade as it is a very light fresh inoffensive oceanic powdery scent. Don't really sense any distinctive notes here. Well I guess it just smells of soapy cleanness.

kaspy11
kaspy11

Summer without Versace Man Eau Fraiche is not summer :D I

marioslg3
marioslg3

Although I dont specifically like aquatic perfumes, i have to say that this took my attention and taste. It is an aquatic but not in the way of versace pour homme. i see this a more woody than aquatic. Definitely, I smell apples, woods and spices....This is what I get. On top of that, there must be some rose, i dont know if the rosewood gives something from the smell of rose but this is what makes this perfume nice for me. The apple, woods, rose and spices make this fragrances very nice, woody, spicy, slightly salty and sweet. I read some reviews in the past but never tried it until today. In comparison with other aquatic perfumes, this together with the aqva and aqva marine from bvlgari, are my favourites. I never liked aqua di gio, allure homme sport although it is nice = and other similar perfumes. Especially aqua di gio is such a commercial perfume in Cyprus that even your son who was not borne yet is wearing it. Never bought it and will never buy it. Not because is not a good fragrance but because i dont like it and especially, i do not like the commercial perfumes like million, cool water, etc. Eau fraiche is not something i smelled on a man before, not a commercial in CY and this is what i like. Beleive that for aquatic fragrance, the longevity and protecion/sillage are very good. The perfume gets into its maximum performance and gives you what really is 30 minutes after the application so we have to give it some time. I love the rosewood, spices, herbs and the touch of apple and rose although they are not listed in the ingredients. I dont know about compliments yet but my wife who smelled a while ago, loves it. will see what others will say.

oxm
oxm

Versace Eau Fraiche, is incredibly cool ... I very much agree with who compares it to Armani's Acqua di Gio, I must say that in part has something even Oxigene by Lanvin.The freshness of citrus blend with notes of aromatic seem to give it shape before flowing into the bottom gently woody and amber.
The scent, however, throughout his life maintained its true characteristic is freshness, a freshness that feels at times as if a light breeze bore the scent of the sea or a flower garden in the middle of a summer day where half-asleep on a deck we do lulled by the song of cicadas and the notes of this masterpiece.
dreamy

FLMonteiro
FLMonteiro

Very good.
Reminds me of Kenneth Cole Black, but better, lighter and more citrus.

Assuming this is a light frag (weak projection), the longevity and scent are very good.
Clean, light, watery, fresh and calm. Powdery a little.

projection 5/10
longevity 8/10
scent 9/10

overall 8/10

cafè77
cafè77

Molte persone considerano questo profumo simile a Light Blue di D&G, confusi dalla presenza del bergamotto. Non ci sono paragoni, Versace ha creato un'ottima fragranza, fresca ed elegante, maschile ma non aggressiva. Per apprezzare il cuore di questo profumo consiglio a tutti di non provarlo sulla pelle o su cartoncino. Vaporizzate una piccola stanza rientrandoci dentro dopo circa 1 ora, apprezzerete il fascino di questo profumo. Lo consiglio vivamente a tutti soprattutto in primavera. In estate non esagerate.

LANIER
LANIER

How about a walk along at the beach at Positano? Lounging on the deck of your yacht on the Tyrainian Sea somewhere between Ischia and Capri? A sudden urge grabs you and in an instant you are diving into the aqua marine waters immersed in the luxe of la dolce vita.
That is Versace Man Eau Fraiche in one spritz to the wrist. Those are the opening notes.
In its middle notes it whispers of expensive raw silk shirts next to the skin and carries the warm winds up from Africa as they hit the Tuscan coast. Rich and elegant but with a sense of adventure and the freedom of a midnight ride on a Vespa along an umbrella pine lined county road. The base notes find you sitting under the arches of the Doges Palazzo at dawn in Venice. As you watch the sunrise over the lagoon you contemplate the Bellinis last night at Harry's Bar .....then she leans into you and whispers "I love the way you smell...ti amo."
Versace Man Eau Fraiche is all of this.....and more.
Five Gold Stars *****

andy

nice fresh aquatic similar to aqua di gio and has some warmth from the woodsy notes and it is a good all round fresh inoffensive frag but i prefer Versace Dreamer over this i feel this is too much of a trend follower

itchymecocky
itchymecocky

This one is a winner! To me, this breaks up the "Aquatic" manotony. This leaves a wicked scent trail, and compliments abound. Reacts with heat, so best in Summer. Can be an all Season fragrance, but lacks gusto in Winter. On my skin it projects a good 6hrs, and can still smell the dry-down 24hrs later!
versatility; 8 out of 10
projection; 10 out of 10
sillage; 9 out of 10
compliments; 8 out of 10
overall 8.5 out of 10
simular frag; Antonio Banderas blue seduction, D&G light blue for woman, Paco Rabanne black xs, and the dry-down of Armani code sport.

malecita
malecita

It's such a delicate and fresh scent. But at the same time it's very sexy. It inivtes to keep smelling it.
I loove when muy boyfriend uses it!

Rankn504
Rankn504

Hands down panty dropper. Women love this tuf and maybe cus it does smell like light blue for women idk but i get so many compliments with this one and it leaves a trial for miilleeesss!! Not ur typical aquatic it hink.. Great stuff!! And for the price cant beat tit..

Marcos Oliveira

bom perfume,mas somente. a fragancia é bem similar ao light blue pra mulheres,depois de 1 hora aplicada ela fica muito rente a pele,ate fixa bem...mas deixa a desejar.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A stunning, ice-lemon scent which adds a new dimension to a market flooded with lemony citrus style scents..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins - Nothing. What is this? Houdini or the Invisible Man?

5 mins - 3.5 hours. 1 foot of good projection. Here we go, WOW! OMG! Imagine a lemon tree frozen in Siberia, and all the yellow branches are wafer thin and crisp and have lemon infused icicles dripping chilled filtered fragrance into a cool blue bottle... It is so wonderful and fresh, it takes my breath away.. I start to think if this is complex and I literally said to myself, stop thinking and just enjoy this wonderful ice-lemon scent and take it for what it is; something so laid back and beautiful, that it needs to be enjoyed and breathed in...

3.5 hours - 5 Hours - 2 Inch projection, even more chilled

5- 8 hours - Close to skin, lovely and cool. Please don't go..

In my experience, you will need to apply a minimum of 6 heavy sprays. 2 sprays will not give you the benefits.

Some of this hit my clothes and it lasts to the next day.

Good

jusifragrance
jusifragrance

Start note is a beautifull strong sweet citrus. Then fruity notes start to coming up also with a hint of floral. Just beautifull.

Then maybe 1-2hours later the citrus notes starting to fade leaving you with this strong floral scent with some fruityness. I usually like those sweet notes but this just too much with so much floral scent in it.

Try and wait for a while to figure out can you stand those middle notes.

jessens
jessens

My bottle is empty but I really want another bottle in the next size up this time:) After buying this online on a whim about a year ago I was surprised to find it in stores recently. I was kind of sad when I saw it sitting near Aqua Di Gio because I feel this scent is so much better an I never thought this fragrance would go mainstream.

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

The opening is a lot fresher than Versace Pour Homme. But it's a bit annoying, like too much citrus at first.
But when it comes to the dry down, it becomes really beautiful thanks to the mixture of citrus and floral notes.
I would buy this if the opening was a lil bit softer.

Jordan13
Jordan13

Apples and lemons in the opening make it kind of strong and slightly bitter at first, but then drys down very nicely. Pretty consistent throughout the life of the scent but loses some of the bitter in the dry down which is good. This scent has a fresh but also a dry feel to it. Not juicy with citrus like other summer scents. It's clean and does maintain a certain edge. Not a typical aquatic or citrus. I also find longevity to be fantastic on this one compared to other fresh scents. It is easy to see this being a summer signature scent, and I might very well use it for that purpose.

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

Olivier Cresp has the talent to create fragrances soft, almost auras. Smells that remind us of sunny magical places full of young and happy people. Example: Just Cavalli Blue Men, L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme, D & G Light Blue Women and Versace Man Eau Fraiche.

bp
bp

This scent is simply spectacular.
Perfume is a very seductive and charismatic.
Women love that smell.
I look forward to having a bottle of these.
For the tests I've done, this is an excellent longevity and a projection phenomenal.
Highly recommended.

tammyk883
tammyk883

As a woman I have to say this is one of the sexiest fragrances for men ever. Love it. Can not get enough of it on my boyfriend. Its one of those that if he wears it you will remember him and that scent always. Very casual sexy sophisticated...just yummy.

Legzy
Legzy

Bad News: After applying there is a definite "sour melon" smell, which grows stronger as more is applied. Good News: The "sour melon" begins to fade after about 1/2 an hr, after 1 hr it moves to the background, leaving a very pleasant fruity/flowery essence. I find I need quite a few sprays to make it last more than 3 hrs though, which ramps up the initial "sour melon", so the moral of the story is give it heaps, but apply early, so that it has time to settle ;-)

mar-gosha
mar-gosha

This one is a lover! I bought it for my husband as his B-day present and ended up using it myself (I am female). We are finishing the second bottle and I am into buying it again. I like to wear it to work, it's light and great for everyday use, and it's sexy at the same time. I get many compliments (mostly from men) whenever I wear it.

Luforge
Luforge

Great combination of lemon and citrus. Very refreshing with the first burst, only drawback on this one is the longevity, about 2 to 3 hours....

Buysblind
Buysblind

I have to give Eau Fraiche a negative review, despite owning it. There is a HINT of something good here, a melon-apple combination that floats around the top for maybe 15 minutes....beyond that, the fragrance is a mess. The remainder is a thin, sharp, and often sour 2-dimensional fragrance that lasts for about an hour and a half before disappearing into a trace of synthetic musk. One reviewer said it smells exactly like garbage in a plastic bag, and he's right, in that there is a definite garbage-water aroma lurking throughout the first hour or so, especially if you smell it up close. It is not fresh or pleasant, and that is what I had wanted from this fragrance. The bottle is absolutely beautiful and looks great in the collection, but ultimately, it's the juice inside that counts...and this is where Versace Eau Fraiche fails. There are plenty of other great fresh fragrances out there. Don't waste your money on this.

sofiii
sofiii

Versace Man Eau Fraiche starts with the really familiar cooling, clean, slightly sports perfume type of post 2000 male perfume smell which is quite similar to Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, but much less sweet. Weird (but good), it's not overly sports-perfume-y aquatic.

After the kinda sparkling opening, it gets quieter, woodier and quite clean in a out-of-shower sense (but not soapy).

I like this perfume on a man when not over applied, also I find Versace Man Eau Fraiche quite unisex and can replace Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche perfectly especially if you find Chance Eau Fraiche too sweet.

jackcar7
jackcar7

i can smell a sweet milk on this combined with citrus scent, very fresh indeed but it doesn't last long on me.

Heverton
Heverton

Versace eau Fraiche is all about lemon and apples.

This one starts out very fresh with a citrus vibe into it that trough time gives space to a very good apple smell. Perfect for very hot climates like here in Brazil, specially cause it lasts and projects a lot. A girl can pull this off easily, since it is very similar to D&G Light Blue.

A must buy for anyone who enjoys citrus fragrances, which is not my taste.

GMH
GMH

Versace Man Eau Fraiche comes across differently to some other summer citrus fragrances. At first contact you can smell the cold fresh lemmon & apple straight from the cooler smell. For some people the above first impression remains, but on my skin, after around a minute after spraying this it took on a more sweet lemon bubblegum aroma, like a summer gourmand fragrance, I prefer more robust citrus fragrances for summer than this. At the same time there is little to dislike about this one. To me it's good but not great. You can certainly detect a masculine floral vibe coming from the saffron note. A good female equivelent to this for the Lady in your life would be Dolce & Gabbana light blue, which even thought it's marketed towards the females, is very unisex in style & similar to this. Projection of Versace eau fraiche is average to good & I can imagine it working well for a lot of people. Worth a try if you want a sweeter alternative to other citrus summer fragrances.

GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH
GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH

(it's gentel lemon way)

I felt too much lemon!

I don't like lemon in general inside the perfumes
but
anyway
I felt that I accept it
it's not bad for summer
&
as they said already
(( Eau Fraiche ))
it's really so so fresh perfume but in a gentel way, really u can there is something gentel inside it (to be honest) & I think u will feel when u will use it, like u just finished & went out right now from the shawer
but
in general nothing specail!!

StevieMark
StevieMark

It reminds me of a ocean and a city. I smell ocean, clean aroma, salt, slight fishy smell, and lemon like most people have said. I would give it a 8 out of 10. Why would you love it: Reminds you of summer. Why would you hate it: reminds me of fish slightly. Good for June, July, and first half of August. I get about 6 to 8 hours out of this.

bonovox
bonovox

I just received this today, and after three sprays I could not agree more with the signature notes in this fragrance. Lemon!! But as I am stocking up for my summer fragrances and scents, it's pretty much a generic aquatic summer fragrance that will stay close to the skin during air conditioning, but project a lot more on a hot summer day. After an hour the lemon fragrance dissipates, but it is still noticeable which gives it a very nice clean scent all the way through. Pretty linear as I don't detect a lot of saffron, sage, but it is definitely stocked with a hint of woody notes that lie underneath. I know reviewers have placed the fragrance as "Cedar" which is quite accurate, but there is also a little bit of more spicy woody notes as it dries down. Overall I would give it an 8/10 but not one I'm going to reach for every day. It can be worn by anybody from teenagers to 50+, definitely a daytime, summer frag that doesn't overwhelm you but also doesn't disappoint.
Edit: Outside in a 90 degree day it got like a "second wind" and I really like it!! 3 hours later it's gone. :( Downgrading to a 7/10. There are better citrus/ aquatics out there for summer.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Such a clean and fresh smell! Both citrusy and aquatic. Smelling it just like I am breathing the light sea breeze.

YourFragranceGuru
YourFragranceGuru

I have never received so many compliments with another cologne before than I have with this. Everywhere I go, I get a compliment. I wear this year round, although the ideal times are during the Spring and Summer for sure because this is a very aquatic fragrance. It lasts at least 4-6 hours on me. I do 4 sprays, one to the back of the neck, the chest, and one to each wrist. This can be a unisex fragrance but I think it is more masculine than it is feminine. If you want a more feminine unisex fragrance, that smells similar to the Man Eau Fraiche, I would sample D&G Light Blue.

mj9999

I love this one, smells good fruity at the start (starfruit, but sometimes a little rotten), then followed by Light Blue for women..not that special given the fact that Light Blue for women smells exactly the same...Also Ferrari Light Essence smells like this...and its cheaper, and lasts about 4 hrs in me...

I prefer Ferrari than this...but I love Versace...:)))

bunny
bunny

I am a woman, and this review is for women who would consider wearing this fragrance.

First off, it is totally safe for women. It has none of the "dirtiness" or "grossness" that men's colognes usually have. If you think the female fragrances are too warm or too sweet for you, maybe you can give it a try.

It smells like D&G Light Blue (which I've only tried the female version) and Davidoff Cool Water Women Ice Fresh mixed together, and on top of that, it is much "colder". I was looking for a fragrance that smells like ice, and I think this would totally do. It is very citric, but not as untamed as does D&G Light Blue. Also, it gives you this chilling sensation, which almost stays in you nose. It's like you squeeze a bunch of lemons into water, and add a few tiny drop of honey, and freeze for 12 hours.

When it settles down, it transitions to a woody scent while maintaining its chilling sensation.

Although this does not smell like ice as much as does Davidoff Cool Water Women Ice Fresh, I would prefer this any day. I fell that Versace Man Eau Fraiche is more like a fragrance, where as Davidoff Cool Water Women Ice Fresh just feels like part of a fragrance.

dab
dab

After I read all the positive reviews I blind buy this fragrance , the smell is very nice, but on my skin longevity is very poor, only 2h :(( and the projection almost nonexistent.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Versace Eau Fraiche is aquatic-fruity-wood, a really light blue male version. Opens with lemon and a note that doesnt is mentioned, starfruit, that is the differential in this fragrance. After that the heart comes with a cedar mixed with tarragon and a light touch of pepper. Base with wood, saffron and musk. Top summer scent!

It's so nice, so fresh, and It is on the borderline unisex as well. I think it's still one of the nicest citrusy woody scents out there. I had one spray on my wrist today for testing, but it did not last more than a couple hours; how disappointing. I blame it on the weather or just my bad luck. The scent is awesome and bottle is beautiful. It's nicely sweet citrusy fruity goodness with lightly spiced woody amber. I recommend this Versace to anyone who enjoys citrus/woody scent. For me, it is not going to make it on my Must Have, but I will definitely look around for one when the price is right.

nszlufik
nszlufik

I was skeptical of this one. by simply smelling the bottle, i wasnt being fiar. this stuff smells awesome on my skin. sillage isnt that great but just spray a little more - it is alcohol based so it wont be as long lasting as some other actual colognes.
This has a fresh blue smell but isnt too light or too breezy - you will not confuse this with beign unisex like I feel some light fresh fragrances do.
Try it in the store on your skin and give it a few minutes and you will love it. Def give it a try!

jerichodeg

After giving this one a thumbs down, I now end up purchasing a full 100ml bottle. I said before that it's sterile - I still think it is. But hey, that's what I'm looking for now. Something that creates an AURA, a subtle yet noticeable one.

Cotton candy may not be the perfect description for it. I'd rather describe it to have manly florals, apples, that clean smell (don't worry the soap smell is not that dominant), a dash of citrus, and sweetness that not the candy sweetness type.

THIS IS THE SMELL OF SEXY INNOCENCE.

Lance

Seems like I always change my mind bout scents!
The last time I try this, it just made me bored, I thought its just another fresh summer scent like always. I even have a mini bottle which is a gift, and I never mind to open it!
But a few days now, I suddenly like it, even love it now! And I dont know why, still the same smell, feel a little bit sweeter! Very strange! Seems like it remind me of something special! And I'm dying to purchase one.

babybash44
babybash44

I love this fragrance. If you've never smelled it, imagine an apple scented soap in a luxurious suite's steam room-shower. The fragrance is very easy to wear, gets a lot of compliments, and gives off a pleasant fruity-lemony clean vibe. As far as longevity/projection, this is definitely above your average fruity, aquatic, or fresh scent. It is made well, and is ideal for a nice Spring day or a mild Summer picnic. I know this is a very popular scent, and that I do not mind- who cares if someone else knows what you're wearing? Sometimes it is nice to be original, but as far as quality goes there is definitely a reason that this is a popular scent.

@UrbanEnergy

Nice analysis there...yeah, felt the same way with this frag...much like how AdG and CW and their generations have similar themes...

But to me, other than D&G Light Blue for WOmen, this frag has no other similarities.

UrbanEnergy
UrbanEnergy

This fragrance is built around the same blend of aroma chemical freshness that is becoming commonplace now as they figure out how not to offend people with it. It is a sense of expansive goodness at the center of the thing. The good aspect about Eau Fraiche is that it doesn't do anything terribly offensive, while also being very difficult to pin down as to what might be good about it too. At opening the fragrance smells vaguely like Windex glass cleaner and transitions quickly into a strengthened version of this mildly aromatic and woody blue scent. At the center of the little bits of pleasing smell is an uplifting chemical wonderment that has a quality of elevation with a sense of pleasantness. Because there is no noticeable offensive quality about Eau Fraiche, I might be tempted to give it a thumbs up review. It doesn't offend me at all to wear it. It is clean, uplifiting, not too tart, not too harsh, not too citric, not too sweet, and generally it smells good. But, not standing for anything at all is really not an interesting way to live, is it? On balance it is much better than many other fresh fragrances. I might keep a bottle around for occasions when I don't want to stand out while still maintaining some social obsequious stance.

svillatoro

I strongly disagree about longevity, it lasts up to 10 hours on my skin. Just give it another chance and you will love it.

The best I've had from Versace...

dubeau206

This is one of the few colognes I have gotten public compliments from. Don't let the negative reviews lead you astray, EVERYTHING has negative reviews. This cologne is amazing. Very summer/spring/fall. Perfect for this time of year. I own bottles of Chanel and everyone I ask chooses this over all of it. You cannot go wrong with this fragrance.

jodsan
jodsan

I really love this one! When I'm wearing this fragrance a get tons of compliments, the ladies love it. The longevity and the projection are good for a summer scent

BRH
BRH

I know everyone loves this fragrance, but I just didn't care for it. I love Versace Pour Homme, but Man Eau Fraiche has a note in it that comes off as "rotten" or "spoiled" fruit to me. I'm not sure which note it is (maybe starfruit, since I'm not sure what that smells like. Or possibly the saffron or tarragon?). Anyway, I live strong citrus scents, but I don't like that "foul" note in this one. (Kind of reminds me of spoiled orange juice).

As I said, I do love Versace Pour Homme though & I think it's much smoother and mote enjoyable than VMEF.

uscguy777
uscguy777

I have to say this cologne has a fantastic! but I don't if it's just me but I can barely smell it. I literally poured a pool of it into my hand and it smelled the same lol but I did get a faint whiff. I would say it's extremely clean, slightly fruity, and very pleasant.

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

very fresh. Smells like fresh apple. This cologne must not be tested on paper, if you wanna test it, test it on your skin. I tested probably about four times on the paper and I was like what is wrong with everybody? how come this is very popular. Then I tested on my skin and I got the reason. The only problem is that this is becoming very common, but since smells very clean and fresh, this is in my "to buy" list.

When I smell "Acqua Fresca" (italian for Eau Fraiche) I immediately start to think about Donatella's transgendered /mutated /botulinus-ized face. This image together with the smells of Eau Fraiche is killer. I never, ever liked Versace as a designer maison as it represents the apotheosis of the italian stereotype. Black unbuttoned silk shirts with gold crucifixes on tanned pumped chests. Come on, give us a break!

When it comes to "Eau Fraiche" there's nothing like San Pellegrino.

A few more words on the packaging that comes in a turquoise sort of lizard / crocodile skin box. Vulgar.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

def see the parallel with D&G LB
___BUT___ eau fraiche has more edge/lasting power/substance
i;m cleaning out the bathroom vanity and noticed a half used vial of this juice...
i'm going for it!!!.......
imagine a surfboard made of cedar. you ride wave after wave in the blue mediterranean. the salt, sunshine warm your body....and you take a rest under a lemon tree....
synthetic??? no..... the more this settles on my skin, i'm transported to some isolated, untouched, raw mediterranean island full of lemon groves, blue skies, and crashing foamy ocean waves.
this is everything i imagine a modern greek god would smell like

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I really do not care if a scent is aimed at men or women and i really love D&G light blue. I think it is a simple genius fragrance. However, i was always searching for something with just a little bit more of a masculine edge to it and this is it. I love this fragrance but forget about it sometimes during the winter months. When i get round to having a springtime spray i feel alive when i smell this. Even though it is overtly synthetic i get a juice-like note all the way through the duration.
I am a big fan of iso e super heavy fragrances and this one has a bucket load in the base. This means that the longevity is amazing for a summer scent which is quite a rare thing. I always get compliments when i am wearing it...i just have to give myself a reminder every April that i own it.

MCMXCII
MCMXCII

Beware new comers of fragrance. Although this is quite a good smell & refreshing too, to the untrained nose this can be easily confused with Dolce& Gabbana's Light Blue, yes there are differances but many similar notes. I'm honestly not a fan of this particular scent. Probably because everyone & thier pet squirrel wears Light Blue.

jessa
jessa

Got this perfume out of curiosity and it suprised me a lot. Love the scent and i can even wear it any time of the day.

For those looking for something that is soft yet sexy scent this is highly recommended..

jerichodeg

Quinthius' review is perfect!

I think it's a smooth aquatic but probably TOO smooth. I personally like the depth and "rough-blendedness"(if that even makes sense. haha) of Cool Water. This does seem too sterile as Quinthius pointed out.

I don't think anyone can really hate it though. It's safe and fresh.

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

I consider myself a fan of italian brands, not only because my grandparents are from Italy, but I love how they create their products as cars, clothes and perfumes.
One of the main characteristics from italian brands when producing perfumes is to create something light, classy, clean and yet masculine.
Versace eau fraiche reunites all of these characteristics in a bottle. It opens with citruses notes, carambola from Brazil and starts to being woody during the drydown. It has great sillage and longevity for a daytime cologne (more than 8 hours in my skin).
My final score: 9,5/10

svillatoro

If I were to throw away all my fragrance collection (more than 70 frags) and keep only one I would keep this one. The Best aquatic scent ever smelled. Great citrus, great combination of woods, pepper and safron...

Recomended...

Quinthius
Quinthius

Smells like a "nicer" Cool Water to me, with a little more woodsy pine smell to it... almost Christmasy. Must be the tarragon and sage.

Yet, I think I like Cool Water better. This seems a little more dry and sterile, whereas Cool Water seems more lively and colorful.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I tried this recently. For this fragrance, think of Bvlgari. The initial spray is just like Bvlgari Pour homme, the dry down is just like Bvlgari Aqua. So essentially, it's nice but I prefer Aqua. Fraiche was not strong, it washed off very easily and it didn't last long before that. I'm easily disappointed with Versace (with the exception of Black Jeans) but for good reason. But I smelt Aqua first so it's not fair to say this isn't original enough.

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

This is the top 10 of the fresh and summer scents. Modern, elegant and impressive good for all occasion.

jakobi3000
jakobi3000

WoW! so fresh! startes off with a citrus and then goes into a citrus woody, fruity amazing scent. Sillage is amazing! Kinda similar to Dior Sport but most definately the male equivalent to D&G Light Blue. Must have for the summer and many compliments on this! :)

ideolog
ideolog

In my opinion Versace Eau Fraiche is extravagant, long lasting, linear, synthetic, "go to club" kind of perfume.

If you tried this scent in the colder weather, you might have failed to recognize the difference of this perfume from other aquatics. However, in the warm weather you will understand that this fragrance is not Acqua di Gio at all, it's bolder, more extrovert, more vulgar.

What I like about it: it's main note smells very nice and sexy and it lasts incredibly long.

What I don't like about it: the scent is so linear that you get tired of it in the middle of the day. It's like being forced to listen to your favorite song over and over again for many hours (8-12)!
I also dislike its very synthetic notes. My nose is very sensitive to it and sometimes I sneeze a lot while wearing it, (which is not sexy at all)... On the other hand, being sooo synthetic, it can be easily worn to those underground European clubs, where it's still allowed to smoke - its notes are strong enough to beat the tobacco...

And the last but not the least: I find this fragrance a little "gay". No offense, it's just my personal humble opinion. I've got compliments mostly from men, and I can imagine a sexy glamorous brunette to seduce me just by wearing this "male" fragrance.

Overall opinion: don't buy it as the ONLY perfume for yourself. If you've got a collection of perfumes (as I do) - you might want to have a bottle of this. But go for a smaller bottle - you'll get tired of this fragrance pretty soon...

Lance

I was dying to try this scent. But when I tested it, a little bit dissapointed. Just another fresh aquatic scent, nothing stands out. Just like Gio, D&G Light Blue, Allure Home Sport, even its cousin Versace Pour Home...(what else can I count?)
As I always love aquatic scents, this is still a nice one. But when U wear it, no one can tell the difference with other cool summer scents out there!

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Love this! So refreshing & clean smelling for summer with the citrus & green apple notes. Lovely mild wood drydown. Basically the masculine version of D&G Light Blue. Contemporary & sexy for the warmer months, and a good departure from heavy woody or leathery men's scents.

One of my faves for my man, since it doesn't overwhelm me during romantic moments. Highly recommend! Even some ladies could pull this off if they have the right chemistry.

stxgdv
stxgdv

On my skin, it starts with a bright blast of citrus immediately followed by Star fruit(Carambola)and a hint of herbs. The best way I can describe what star fruit smells like is lemony creamy pineapple, if that makes any sense. My parents have always had a star fruit tree on the property so this fragrance triggers memories. After about 3 hours, the dry down comes in with woods and amber. I easily get 8 to 10 hours. Guys, beware purchasing this one from unreliable sources, highly counterfeited! I wouldn't even think of buying this one on ebay. I know someone that received a fake from ebay, the fragrance was an unpleasant lemon and longevity was less than 10 minutes. If you're experiencing those issues, check the authenticity because you probably got dupped!

First off, let me start this by saying there has never been a fragrance by Versace (mens or womens) I've smelled that I didn't LOVE or at least Like very much! That being said, before I smelled this from a tester strip in a Conde Naste mens mag I saw Versace MAN on a frag website and it was purple but the notes listed were these. I ordered the deo and 50ml EDT giftset for $28.19 (SCORE!) and counted the days till it came, when it did it was elegantly packaged and a gorgeous textured flacon. When I smelled it I was speechless, yet how could I be angry with such a beautiful sweet, masculine elegant frag?! Now I always double check notes on FRAGRANTICA and this has never happened since...

When I tested this (FOR REAL) I smiled as I imagined Mediterranean seashore with beautiful men and women bathing in the sun. I did not want to pay full retail for this so I went home and shopped on the Net and realised that Azzaro's Bright Visit has many of the same notes and the ones that were not the same were similar. I was happy and wear ABV quite often, yet it is nowhere near as subtle and elegant as this is...

The bitter bergamot and lively lemon are sparkling and the cardamom, though spicy, smooths their sharpness and rosewood (normally further along in other fragrances) gives this combo a sweet woody kiss. This woodiness continues as cedar deepens this feeling of sturdy elegance as the herbal heartnotes kick in. Tarragon (one of my favorites) has a dry sweet reserved green that mellows the intensity of the clary sage. Pepper gives aquatics a deep warm feel (like shallow warm water)as the starfruit, sugary and syrupy, yet tart continues from the top to the heart and makes each an extension of the other. I know from my description so far you're thinking TOO SWEET but this perfectly balanced creation is never too heavy with any of its luxurious raw materials. The base contains sycamore, a wood I just adore (also in Hermes' Jardin sur le Nil),melded to the saffron's warm embrace while amber (grey not yellow) and musk bring this aquatic extravaganza to a silky soft close very close to the skin. Crystalline Blue Perfection...

Sillage: noticable, trailing & soft
Longevity: Lasts and lasts
Overall: 4.75/5

If you're thinking "Oh boy, another woody aquatic!", think again...this breaks no new ground true but thats like saying a Lamborghini is just another car! Try this, buy this cause you can't deny this...IT ROCKS! Even if this kind of frag is not your cup of tea, the construction is flawless and the proportions are perfect...

I wore D&G Lite Blue womens for a couple years, because it was on the mens side of the case where I bought it. And I wore it till mens version was released, so I don't think it is just like Eau Fraiche at all. MEF is more like ABV's rich European cousin...and LB is more like his silly younger sister. N'cest pa?

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

The best summer fragrance.
If it's really hot outside i dont know what to wear else.
Truly woody acquatic.
Very light ,very fresh get a lot of compliment.
Projection is good and Longevity about 4-5 hours.

Rich28
Rich28

It's funny the comparisons with D&G Light Blue. I asked a co worker once if he had on light blue and he told me that he was wearing Versace but wasn't sure of the name of the frag. I think that it's safe to assume that he had this frag on.

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Good quality scent, very likable. Funny, this seems to be girls' absolute favorite of men's scents in my country right now. I browsed some women's forum :))

4.5/5 from me

jacquezz
jacquezz

AGREED for those who think that it smells like D&G light & Blue.. it is suitable for daily / office wear. one of my fav collection in my wardrobe too .. its like, i can wear it anytime i want to..

dubeau206

I'm surprised I don't see more mentions on here of the similarities between this and D&G Light Blue, in fact they are almost identical which is great because I always loved Light Blue (women's) but I wasn't going to buy perfume for myself. I bought this at Macy's yesterday along with Versace Bright Crystal (for my gf) and it's my new favorite cologne. Highly highly recommended.

guest_Bluer
guest_Bluer

When I first got a whiff of it on my husband, I actually thought he had spritzed on some of my D&G Light Blue!! It smells like Light Blue after the smell fades. I was tickled to find out Oliver Cresp created both this fragrance and Light Blue!

VanAllan
VanAllan

A very fresh & sharp fragrance (bergamot, lemon, cardamom, rosewood) from the beginning till the end, adding after 2 hrs a strong spicy-aromatic feel at middle (sage, pepper) and after another 4 hrs ! a little bitter-fresh (tarragon) & sweet-woody touch at dry down. It evolved very nice on skin, at through different stages it reminded me of Kenneth Cole Black (fresh-sharp-aromatic in top-middle) and Armani Mania (a fresher & non-bitter version in middle-base) together with D&G LightBlue. Fantastic feeling of freshness longevity along the way (very good for hot summers). My humble rank 8.5/10. ☣☣☣☣

instantjim
instantjim

I bought this one blind. It was reduced down to $10 for a 1oz bottle, so I thought I would give it a go. I am pleased I did.

To my nose it is similar to Bulgari pour homme, but is actually much more potent. The pepper, cardamom and bergamot as well as the woody notes are what make it similar.

The difference is the Versace does it MUCH better, with fewer notes. The Versace is subtle while the Bulgari is just plain weak. It is summer here in Australia and I think this will be very good for summer conditions: it is fresh, crisp with just the right amount of citrus.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

I tried this on my wrist last weekend and I couldnt stop sniffing it, it really was hynotizing. I ordered a bottle online and patiently awaited it's arrival. it wasnt until I started reading reviews about this fragrance there was something familiar about this fragrance that I couldnt put my finger on and the familiar thing was so many people saying it smelt like Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme. I have a real dislike to this scent as it reminds me of someone I hate! Now when I smell this all I can smell is Issey. URRRRGHHH WHY! did everyone have to compare it to Issey Miyake :(

rithacha
rithacha

Ironically, Versace Man Eau Fraiche is less masculine than Versense. It's a highly pleasant citrus-lavender-spices combination that oozes charisma without trying too hard. On me, it's very linear the entire way through before trailing off to a light smokey finish. Very smooth, modern, and polished; like a sports car. I would definitely find it sexy, on a classy man.

I never tried Light Blue Pour Homme, but Versace Man Eau Fraiche smells like a hybrid between Chrome and Acqua di Gio. Imagine the herbaceous heart of Acquo lightened by the citrus combination in Chrome.

Well played, Versace!

abi_ebi_abed
abi_ebi_abed

very fresh and energetic cologne,i think that versace pour homme,d&g light blue and chanel allure homme sport are similar to versace man.
its last around 8 hours on my skin.
highly recommended

Kenzoboy
Kenzoboy

Versace Man Eau Fraiche has a fresh and energetic scent. It really projects well and usually last longer. It's quite similar to D&G light blue for girls but with a touch of masculine notes :)

RyanJ
RyanJ

This was my first blind buy, and i'm very happy i did; it's a beautiful fragrance on every level. Very sweet, but still masculine. Excellent drydown, projection and longevity (i seem to get good longevity on fragrances, but was amazed by this: 35+ hours) - which is great because it smells fantastic. It is a summer fragrance, but sometimes i just can't refrain from using it, whatever the season or occassion. Second to Dreamer, this is my favourite Versace fragrance

taydev
taydev

my goodness this smells sooooo good. Im a woman and i decided to test this on myself today. WOW! much better and fresher than the fresh citrus fragrances for women. this quickly was added to my wishlist and I will be wearing it next summer!

carolfonte
carolfonte

I usually don't like aquatic, fresh, citrusy fragrances. But this one was a very good surprise!
I really liked it. It's very summery and fresh.

LaLoLa
LaLoLa

Thi is a lovely, perfume. It's not overbearing or cloying, quite "young" and fresh. Suitable for every occasion and time of day.

jonovon
jonovon

Yeah, reading from the comments above everyone can have a feel of what this scent is about: subtle, fresh, citrusy. I'd add it's comfortable and elegant. In fact it's a very good (and safe) scent for office, especially during hot days. I think that despite having a sharp, distinctive starfruit note, Eau Fraîche is not that original. Well, which fresh fragrance is, by the way?

Now, what makes this one stand out is that yet subtle and uninvasive, it lasts. If I apply it by the morning, by the evening it's still there. That is such a rare feature for a fresh scent. So, guys who prefer heavier perfumes that last longer (like me) should back this one up for an occasional fresh feel.

Also, it's unissex. I've seen girls wearing it and it works as well on them as on men. It means that Versace Man Eau Fraîche is not that sporty, over-lemony kind of fresh, but rather a delicate fragrance. More a Pink Floyd than an AC/DC.

Thumbs up for the staying power and for the bottle. Hm, and for the gentlemanly aroma it has, even though it's not the most original and catchy available.

moonruby
moonruby

My brother was given this for working two weeks at a chemist for work experience, and I was rather suprised on how easy it is to wear.

As a female, I find this to be a "unisex" fragrance cause even women could get away with wearing it.

Lasting power isnt so great, but great enough to wear during the Summer.

pantelejmon
pantelejmon

Longlasting fresh frag, even after bath you can smell it. Citrusy top:
lemon, bergamot, later hmm quite strong sage and pepper. And after several hrs nice, light woody and musk notes. Two thumbs up! Definitely worth buying.

r0bdigz
r0bdigz

To me the top notes were different to the point of me not knowing if I liked it or not. It grew on me. Very different scent and not too common in my area. Not a fan of the bottle. 2nd in my spring/summer rotation this year.

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

I will admit i wasn't very fond of Versace Man Eau Fraiche at first because i had only smelt it on tester paper. And we all know we can't get the full effect of a fragrance on tester paper so i gave it another try on my skin...

AND NOW I LOVE IT! How could i be so naive? Eau Fraiche is a very different cologne. To me it goes from woody to sweet whereas colognes usually go from sweet to woody. The drydown is what captivates me. The lemon and bergamot combined with the sage and saffron is incredible. And i always have a softspot for amber.

I do think Eau Fraiche could be considered a unisex fragrance. It does smell similar to Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for women but D&G dries down to be powdery. Eau Fraiche has that nice touch of masculinity so girls would be taking a risk! :p

I also like the bottle. It just screams "i'm expensive". I'm not very fond of the cap though. Its really hollow plastic and i'm afraid of breaking it everytime i go to open it.

Versace is becoming one of my favorite lines when it comes to cologne. Their cologne always takes me a while to like but the more i smell them, the more they grow on me.

CLOSER
CLOSER

In my top-5 list.A gorgeus fragrance for a day at work and a summer night in greece.Really love to wake up and smell it from last night.A must have fragrance.

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Versace Man Eau Fraiche is very different from Versace Man.

It opens with really strong citrus notes, including carambola (star fruit), a traditional fruit in Brazil.

For an woody aquatic, its lasting power is very nice. It lasts around 6 hours on my skin.

It reminds me of D&G Light Blue and Nina. Highly recommended!

Elitsa
Elitsa

I love it - it' s fresh, citrus, light, great for summer. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous. First time i sniffed it, it reminded me to my Light blue so i took it for my friend. I think it's unisex.

satindoll
satindoll

It's great! This is one of my favorite male fragrances.It smells really good.Not too light and not too strong.It is balanced.

Yana
Yana

It's one of the best for summerdays, fresh and aquatic. It has a very longasting power on my husband. I like the trail and the drydown too. But it's not for those who like very masculine scents, I think.

yushi
yushi

The most disappointing fragrance that I have bought. Actually i bought it and the next day sold it to my friend for half the price. I don't know why people think it's unique. It is so ordinary...
and it fades in an hour

kevaana
kevaana

I love this fragrance so much! Is has such a unique aroma. I love it and I wear it every time I can.

ac_scent86
ac_scent86

Very soft and fresh scent. I prefer this Versace any day of the week over the original. Its a subtle scent but its unmistakable. The notes mix wonderfully together to give a fresh citrus hit at first and a delicious linger that pushes it away from other "aquatics".
But there is not doubt its a masculine smell. Very different and unique. I find it versatile enough to wear casually or as complement to that dress to kill "James Bond" tux that comes out on occasion. A friend has tried it and complained of a lack of scent time and a weak dry down but I know a number of people that have that problem with aquatics across the board. Honestly one of my favorites. Definitely a recommendation for those looking to expand their selection of aquatics.

Versace Man Eau Fraiche by Versace 4.14 out of 5 based on 2353 ratings and 354 user reviews

Sample
VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE for MEN by Gianni Versace EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Gift Set
VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE for MEN by Gianni Versace EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE for MEN by Gianni Versace EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
VERSACE MAN EAU FRAICHE for MEN by Gianni Versace SET-EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3.4 OZ TRAVEL OFFER
Versace Man Eau Fraiche Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz
Eau De Toilette
Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette Spray
Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette Spray
NORDSTROM.com
Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz.
Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz.
Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz
Versace Man 'Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versace Man Eau Fraiche by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versace Man Eau Fraiche by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.