Designers » T-Z » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Versace Pour Homme Versace for men
dislike
Total people voted: 1987

I have it: 1908 I had it: 519 I want it: 911 My signature: 126

Versace Pour Homme Versace for men Pictures Versace Pour Homme Versace for men Pictures Versace Pour Homme Versace for men Pictures Versace Pour Homme Versace for men Pictures

Versace Pour Homme by Versace is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Versace Pour Homme was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are lemon, neroli, bergamot and rose de mai; middle notes are hyacinth, clary sage, cedar and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, musk and amber.

Lemon Neroli Bergamot Rose de Mai

Hyacinth Clary Sage Cedar Geranium

Tonka Bean Musk Amber

Versace Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

josevancouver
josevancouver

When I am out and about on a hot summer day and doing anything too 'dressed up' I'm wearing Versace Pour Homme. This is a very nice light, crisp, clean-smelling fragrance with citrus on the top and a musk/woods/tonka base. Will always have a place in my wardrobe.

vitor rd
vitor rd

My signature fragrance, this one is a fragrance that i will have ever. You can use for every situation, summer, spring, fall or winter. It is going to be another 212 when we talk about popularity. Congratullations to Alberto Morillas, who created another sucess fragrance

twlahue

I love this fragrance. It was the first one that I bought a few years ago that really started this journey. Sometimes I feel like it does not last on me, but today, It is just going on and on. Seems to be working well. It has been about 5 hours and still going strong. btw, my wife (like all women it seems) much prefers this to Allure Homme Sport. Weird!

ashley_YoungFavorites

OLFACTIVE FAMILY
AROMATIC - FOUGERE - WOODY

landon1
landon1

Sparkling fresh lemon and elegant waters

MSL
MSL

First. 'Versace Pour Homme' reminds me of 'Blue Seduction' ('Antonio Banderas'), 'Best of' ('UDV') and 'Acqua di Giò' ('Giorgio Armani'). Second. It is, however, less citrus, less salty, less refreshing and more elegant. Third. The aroma of spray brings me to the top notes of 'Allure Homme Sport' ('Chanel'); the aroma of top notes reminds me of the three above main notes. The primary aroma - heart notes - is unique. My bottle of 50 ml has just arrived, so I can not talk about fixing. The projection is very good.

Update. The 'Allure Homme Sport' lighter and fresh brother.

vserdar
vserdar

This is similar to allure family with more depth and clean and elegant effect.We can say that it is similar to some other smells but for me this smell is unique on its own.

JoeOM
JoeOM

A clean, masculine fragrance.

Not one of my favorites but I can understand why it is so popular. Really high quality and long lasting!

Louismanuel
Louismanuel

Love this fragrance.
I agree it is very similar to Allure Homme Sport.
The fact is I have only AHS eau Extreme and Allure Homme Sport Aftershave & Deospray.
I use now the Aftershave & Deopray in combination with Versace Pour Homme, which I got for 26 €/100 ml
I will save my very expensive Eau Extreme for Fall/Winter.

ruxxy you should have your nose cleaned: Aqua De Gio is not similar to Versace PH nor to Chanel ALS

Guinea54
Guinea54

I can definitely smell the similarity to Allure sport.. It has the same exact vibe except the creamy element is toned down.. Its more diluted and watery.. I think the smell is great.. Its fresh and citrus with a little creamy kind of backbone.. Almost like a nutty kind of smell.. hard to explain. I want to say almond, but not exactly that. the problem for me.. At least with the decant i bought from someone.. the longevity seems to really suck..

Chiquis
Chiquis

Guys, take it from a woman: this is very sexy! Fresh and masculine

GaryG
GaryG

Some of us have a fragrance that works like magic on our skin. This one just works great on me regardless of season, humidity, sun, rain, etc. This is one of my favorites and also a go-to fragrance. I do not have to worry about it changing on me through the day or wearing off too early. Love it!

mcaldow
mcaldow

This radiates well and lasts for a decent amount of time, but the scent smells cheap and soapy to me.

Highschoolrugbyboy64
Highschoolrugbyboy64

Its a soapy clean-cut citrus fragrance. I think the neroli gives it that soapy quality but then the lemon and bergamot give it that citrus quality. I did get compliments on this so i think anyone can wear this! It is very versatile but only in warm weather! Oh and 6-8 hours of longevity and projection is nice.

RUDOLFO512

It's summer time so I take out my Versace pour Homme. This fragrance is fresh and clean. It has SUMMER written all over it. The dry down is very nice and non-offensive. I get many compliments when I wear it. Longevity is 6-7 hours on me, maybe more.

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

Great for summer: Good lemon & spicy! 8/10

miletto
miletto

Best in anytime,anyplace...can`t go wrong with this guy!

NEGAN
NEGAN

همسر من این عطر رو داره...رایحه ی این عطر حس سرزندگی و طراوت داره...من بوش رو خیلی دوست دارم

duzmantic
duzmantic

If only it lasted longer. Great scent poor longevity.

DSun
DSun

Versace's take on that most ubiquitous aromachemical in the citrus-aquatic assembly line, i.e. dihydromyrcenol, is similar to that of Nautica Voyage released two years earlier. Both are nearly interchangeable, both taking the path of least resistance. Non-offensive, absolutely wearable, uniformly pleasant, safe. (Having encountered yet another rendition of dihydromyrcenol, now I definitely agree with Turin's excellent rating for Beyond Paradise.)

After sampling Versace pour Homme, would I buy it? Yes, if I didn't already have Cool Water and Nautica Voyage. It's actually good, just not very interesting.

On a curious note, Versace pour Homme survived one honest-to-goodness 10-minute shower this morning. And then while getting off work this evening, I could still smell the lingering aldehyde notes (which are similar to Chanel Allure Sport) on my wrists. Longevity is a whopping 12 out of 10!

siddiquewallace
siddiquewallace

Cool clean n safe scent for the office....nothing really special,Longevity n silage depends on how much u apply it.Can be a signature scent easily

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Wow! At first spray I thought I was sniffing Allure Pour Homme Sport Eau Faux. I liked! Three hours later I could smell nothing but my bare-naked skin...pleasant as it may be, but not what I paid for. I'm disappointed with this fragrances since it really is a very nice scent and my skin is usually a longevity beast for most fragrances. Unfortunately, Versace Pour Homme doesn't get the job done on my skin.

papabear
papabear

smell like chanel allure pour homme but longivity and sillage weaker than chanel,on my skin not more than 3-4 hours, in my opinion pay more and get chanel allure pour homme is the right choice.

nariman_89
nariman_89

ادکلن خوبیه شیشه زیبایی داره بوی خنک ویخی داره همه پسنده اونایی که حساسن اذیتشون نمیکنه موندگاریش خیلی خوب نیست پخش بوی معمولی داره درکل واسه تابستون خوبه خیلیا هم استفاده میکنن مشابه هم زیاد داره
نریمان از فروشگاه باران
ادرس فیسبوک
فروشگاه باران
baran.taleghani

Lurie1985
Lurie1985

Allure homme sport is a 10times better fragrance than Versace pour homme. Yes they smell similar but you cannot compare quality.

Buysblind
Buysblind

I'm not going to go into too many details other than to say that to me, this is almost a perfect fresh, "blue," aromatic fougere. I had been looking for something like this for a very long time, but had never quite found it. Much of what I encountered either felt too outdated and stuffy, or too generic and bland--a mishmash of every fragrance left out on the counter at Macy's or Sears. However, Versace Pour Homme manages to smell very modern while remaining head and shoulders above what's typically out there. The combination of citrus notes and florals is outstanding--creating a scent that is immediately bright and clean, but also enhanced by slightly sweet notes of rose and hyacinth, crisp sage, and subtle woods. It concludes in a base of amber, tonka, and musk that is pleasantly warm and soft. Everything is so nicely balanced in this one, EQed at just the right levels and volumes, with the transitions segueing seamlessly, that it's hard to find fault in it. I would say the only drawback may be that it smells too familiar. Many attempts to achieve something similar have been made over the past 20 years, but I've yet to find any that hit the nail right on the head like Versace Pour Homme. I'm very happy to have finally found this.

Highly recommended.

bronstein
bronstein

This one's a good office fragrance. It can be worn in any season and be combined with any suit or tie. By no means a must-have, but every man must have at least one office scent at hand if he needs one.

By the way, this one may be quite similar to many office scents, but certainy not Allure Homme Sport.

saltydog
saltydog

Used it last summer and worked pretty well, loved the smell.

Knows2Nose

Period man. That's the longest sentence ever written.

dmirror
dmirror

Allure homme sport and Versace pour homme smell similar but I'd say AHS is a little richer meaning a little heavier and VPH is a little lighter it actually smells more sportier than AHS but but back to VPH its a great fragrance I've been meaning to buy it for the longest I didn't cause it smells similar to AHS but now I'm kind of low on it so my next purchase for my summer time scent is going to be Versace pour homme

fanzypants
fanzypants

Having had ADG and Chanel Allure Homme Sport and liked them both (not loved), this one truly reminds me of them both, but only in the dry down and base notes. Personally, I always describe these types as Citrus/Aquatic - and of that scent group, BVLGARI AQVA is my favourite. This is a far second.

The opening spray and top notes have to be the most pleasant of any I have ever smelled, I just wish they stayed. I love this fragrance only for this reason and I crave these notes if I haven't worn it in awhile.

(AQVA's drydown and base is fresher to me and more crisp).

SculptureOfSoul

I have a very long and detailed review below detailing note breakdown and evolution, but I'm writing this review just to say that this is one of the few scents that has a truly flawless evolution in the sense that there is never an off note, there are no jarring transitions (although there *are* transitions as it evolves from bitter citrus, to salty florals, to sweetened dry woods) and yet despite this "perfect construction" it doesn't feel stale as some other "flawless" scents do. While not wildly different than many other mainstream scents released in the last 10 years, this scent just comes together in a way that is rarely seen, and this is what elevates it to exceptional status, imo (akin to AdG, in that regard, perhaps not surprisingly also done by the same perfumer, Alberto Morillas.)

Smelling this on a card does not do it justice. Longevity is incredible and the evolution is fairly slow, and paper draws that out even more, hence it can seem linear and shallow on paper whereas a skin application introduces more depth and dynamics.

I bought this one shortly after it was released and still love it to this day. Give it a sniff!

randy koehler
randy koehler

As a prior owner of this and a current owner of Versace eau fraiche i can say that I prefer eau fraiche over pour homme.. I must say that these two Versace scents share some similarities though but eau fraiche is more fresher and full of life to give you a better summer vibe.

iDelon101
iDelon101

perfect for summer. fresh, crisp and clean.

OCNBreeze7
OCNBreeze7

A timeless classic... Versace Pour Homme rocks..!!

VPH is an awesome blend of a cornucopia of notes, straight out of the bottle with floral and fruity notes then settling calmly to skin level with notes of amber and musk. A very pleasant scent that is easy on the nose. The longevity and projection/sillage are moderate with rapid fading to skin level at the four-hour mark. Prior to that, you are golden..!! The "Wow Factor" (comments from the opposite sex) is incredible. You will get noticed, especially early on following the initial application. Given the notes of citrus, floral, and other fruit, this may best be suited for Spring and/or Summer - but, I will add that I have worn this during all seasons and felt complete confidence. It does offer versatility. The bottle and packaging is first class. I am especially fond of the bottle - it is clear which allows the user to see the clarity of the fragrance (a cool shade of purple, or periwinkle with a smoky finish - almost like a 'Purple Haze')... Versace Pour Homme can be purchased online fairly cheap or at discount stores for $40 USD, or under. That said, it shouldn't be passed up to add to your collection.

The final tally is 4.7 stars out of 5. If the longevity and sillage were greater - close to perfection... Enjoy...

Daily I.M. - As AC/DC says, "It is a long way to the top, if you want to Rock-n-Roll"...

alextang2k
alextang2k

the fresh aromatic smell give me awake in the morning when wear for working .... very nice ......

po0ria
po0ria

وقتی اولین بار بوش کردم با خودم گفتم چقدر اشناست اینو زیاد شنیدم...خیلی تکراریه دوس نداشتم بوشو

Knows2Nose

This is off topic, but people should know that the design of this bottle is different between American bottles and European bottles. I received the European and immediately noticed the difference so I thought I purchased a fake (but the company told me that the designs are different depending where you buy it)...unless I'm being lied to...I just thought that this is really odd if it's true.

adamhabib
adamhabib

Versace PH is the classy, seductive freshness with a unique dry and sharp drydown. It is Perfect for warm weather but very versatile signature scent.

And for those Chanel enthusiastic who compare it to Allure Homme Sport .. please let us know what do you smoke, thanks.

CDGfan

Its not a bad smell but the problem is the same aromachemicals found in this are also found in household cleaning products. This smells very similar to Spot carpet cleaner I kid you not. Which begs the question, if this is the quality of ingredients going into a designer fragrance, is it worth buying even? lol
I think NOT.

acc
acc

Here is what i think about this scent:
Quality: Low, smells very synthetic.
Type: Light, sweet, medicinal smell.
Projection: Poor.
Lasting time: 8 hours.
Would i recommend this: Certainly no. There are much better options in the market.

sranjit
sranjit

Tiger, Cheetah, and Panther all belong to the cat family though they have certain unique traits of themselves. Silimarly, to my nose, Allure Sport, Versace Homme, and Dior Sport belong to the same family though they may have a slightly separable dry downs. And, that's kind of makes the trio a bit generic! Really, nothing great to write home about. I'm sure each of these top perfume houses will have some other far more celebrated fragrances.

findtheriver
findtheriver

Versace Pour Homme pretty much marks the beginning of my interest in men's fragrance. Circa 2008 at a Macy's and like most newbies unfamiliar with the compelexity of scents, it was all about the top notes. I remember sniffing around for a while and feeling like out of everything I sampled that day, VPH seemed to "fit" me. To my inexperienced nose, it just "seemed right".
I've tried, bought and loved many scents since that day but I'm happy to say that I still return to VPH, especially in the warmer months. It's fresh but not soapy, elegant but not conservative, masculine but not powerhouse. It's slightly watery without veering into the aqua genre... just enough to present a sexy Mediterranean vibe without any over-the-top sticky fruit notes. It still seems to be my "perfect fit" for the spring/summer. I suppose that's the definition of a signature scent.

Anosmic
Anosmic

Versace Pour Homme is not the same as Allure Homme Sport to me. I can see a very slight resemblance at times, but AHS really is a very different scent and much more calming and smooth to me,... while Versace Pour Homme is sharper and has a great distinct floral scent hovering in the background behind a more aquatic vibe. AHS seems to be blended perfectly and smells of higher quality to me. But, that doesn't mean I prefer it over the Versace. They are both great scents. However, despite my perceiving a higher level of quality for AHS, if I had to choose only one, I'd choose the Versace. It is one of my favorite fragrances I've found thus far...

heartcooksbrain
heartcooksbrain

I own both this and Chanel Allure Homme Sport. Both are great fragrances, but I still scratch my head at all the comparisons between the two, and how many people say they are IDENTICAL. To someone who doesn't wear fragrances, and particularly doesn't have an interest in them much or isn't as sensitive to smell as others, maybe they'd think they were similar, but that's all I can see. I see a huge difference in both. The very initial blast you smell at the beginning is the only similarity they have, and even that isn't close to being identical, due to Allure Homme Sport being a deeper, stronger overall smell. They only get more different as the scent dries down. Versace is more light and citrus on my skin, where as Allure Homme Sport is deeper, richer, and less citrus. The lighter overall scent from Versace makes it fade really quick on my skin. As a matter of fact, it's barely detectable after maybe two hours, unless you're right up on my skin. Allure has a stronger, creamier dry down that lasts a lot longer on me. The other big difference is that while Versace is a lighter fragrance, it's also more reminiscent of a smell that I can't describe other than just calling it a 'cologne-ey' smell. It's lighter, yet smells more manly I guess you could say, but it also doesn't last as long. Overall though, you're going to please a lot of people with this scent from Versace, but don't expect it to last long at all, even if heavily applied.

EDIT: I own both of these now, and with further testing, I now find that VERSACE outlasts CHANEL on my skin! I get non stop compliments, all day, with Versace pour homme, where as with Allure Homme Sport, it's only projecting out there for a couple hours. The strong initial blast of Allure Homme Sport is very deceiving, and it makes you think that it's a stronger smell with better projection, but that is NOT the case. I had to edit this and call my own self out for being wrong about this scent. This one draws compliments ALL day if applied in the right areas.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

The light version on CAHS. Feel so happy if i wear this scent. Nice one

Hellita
Hellita

Good stuff!

Legolas

Longevity is individual.. on me it last 8-10h!! :)

burgundyaltima

Every woman I come in contact with enjoy this scent...Very safe like a breath of fresh air..smells clean!..but the longevity is terrible ..doesn't last only faintly..still worth a try

RUDOLFO512

Versace Pour Homme is a nice clean fragrance. It is my favorite in the Versace line after The Dreamer, Eau Fraiche and Eros. I love to wear it to the office and I get many compliments. The dry down is my favorite part. citrusy and elegant.

papito28
papito28

This is, one of the best summer fragrance out there. Its a compliment getter.

I have a 200 ml bottle of this and im so happy with it.

Projects and last so good and the scent is so fresh and so good.

Scent 10/10
Projection 9/10
Longevity 10/10

BUY TRY OR PASS
BUY

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

Deserved some credit from me...Girls love it...But i can't really stand with it. It make me headache. Certain note make it smell in weird way....Really sorry for that~

soleroc
soleroc

Hey guys,

It has been quite a while since I've shared an opinion here! Now, with that said - I would have to disagree w/ others comparison of this frag to "AHS." However, Versace Pour Homme DOES in fact (IMO) open almost identical to Allure Homme Edition Blanche. The similarities are uncanny - though very short lived as VPH becomes quite woodsy fairly quick. This is something that I noticed yesterday after application. I was taken aback at first - not by how similar the two open, but because I had never noticed it before!! Granted, it has been a(/n admittedly) very long time since I've worn VPH, so I'll chalk it up to a "memory-lapse." ^_^ Anyhow, that's pretty much it. Thank you all.

Thanks again,
JJ

Casper112
Casper112

I like the smell but it's not my type! I get an intense floral note which makes it kinda feminine or a very metro-sexual scent. No surprise why some women enjoy wearing it! However, it is very refreshing during hot summer days and can easily be a signature scent.

Chri76
Chri76

During Christmas holidays, I came into a commercial fragrance shop to buy some presents and one of the shop assistants came up to me offering to smell this fragrance saying it was something original... As I suspected reading the olfactive pyrimid, I found it as another aromatic-fougere fragrance you would have survived equally without.
Not for me.

lbullard

Compare it to anything call it synthetic what came first GIT, well we know which came first. I want to say synthetic is not bad and can actually add to a composition. I call this sweet not to much so I just call it gorgeous and a feel good scent that will put anyone in smelling distance happy. I don't know why but as it evolves it is even more lovely God this perfumer is genius with this one. Get it. Louis B

Teahupoo
Teahupoo

Guys, this is awesome! Smells like a day in paradise! Fresh, out of the shower smell...projects and lasts long. I've gotten many unsolicited compliments with it. It's a buy!

ItsGregTho
ItsGregTho

This is very the first time I've actually bought fragrance for myself and I was actually very impressed with how it smelled. I sprayed it once on my hand and now i can't stop smelling it. It smells so good!Definetly gets a 10/10 from me.

Goktug
Goktug

I love this stuff..anytime in any season you can wear.
high quality fragrance.

Ryan1159
Ryan1159

You can wear this all year long. Great fragrance to wear to the office. I wouldn't call this a scent to wear to the club, it's more of a casual work scent.

JeyeL
JeyeL

Pour Homme

I love this scent by Versace. Could be the best outing from Versace house. The scent is very safe, classy and elegant. From opening till dry down it is fresh and clean “feel so good” frag. Perfect for casual wear, day or night, all-year-round!

Longevity is great (7-8 hours) and projection will not disappoint either! Give it a Try!

ivanposh
ivanposh

I love this.. It smells amazing.. I always have a bottle of this juice.. Just one problem- longevity on my skin. I got a feeling it lasts only couple of hours like 3-4 and that s it.. But still love it.

Ridhwan0103
Ridhwan0103

I got it. When i try to compare VPH and AHS its very2 similar. Both are great and long last. Try it!!
Very recommend.

Lexy656612
Lexy656612

Such a classy male scent, I'm a big fan of the femla versace scents, so its nice to get a versace scent for my boyfriend to wear too. Very fresh, moreish smell. =]

aleksandar.dragas6

I bought this 2 years ago and almost forgot I have it, and than few days ago I put it on and just remembered how good is it. It has some depth and stays in your nose for a while, that's what I love about it and drydown is gorgeous! In my opinion this is a necessary fragrance for your collection. 10/10

Irishfragrancefan
Irishfragrancefan

This fragrance starts with a very sharp citrus note with a blast of freshness! Longevity is very good and projection is one of the best I have ever come across. I receive lots of compliments on this one. Can definitely be a signature scent as it is sharp enough for winter but fresh enough for the warm months. Very professional smelling aswell.
Rating-9/10

Critic
Critic

Wonderful. An intense fresh scent with a watery transparency about it. Can come off as an aquatic at times. Lasts a ridiculous time and has amazing sillage.

I have a 200ml bottle. I like it that much.

10/10.

kaito32
kaito32

my favorite of all time :)

lbullard

It is just good and I don't care if it is synthetic or someone went to the Amazon to get the ingredients. I think it smells expensive,it last on the skin and I have not herd anyone say anything bad about it. I also like the idea,that the average Joe,middle class man can pull it off. I think you can wear it very casually. OK if you are wearing a three thousand dollar suit, Etc but is that you. lb PS it will make you feel good about yourself.

jaxxsun
jaxxsun

I am sorry, but this one did not work well on my skin. I really wanted to like it . I remembered smelling this countless times in the gym locker room. It did not smell mature enough on my skin. It did not smell bad. Just that is more popular than realized. I like to be a little distinctive from the pack.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

While your nose will get tired, it lingers in the background for hours. On clothes for days

mendwillie
mendwillie

I really like it, it's addictive, it's quite euphoric, and of course this is quite luxurious for me is not very similar to Allure Sport.

I classify it thus:
Smell: 8.5/10
Projection: 8/10

elvinmure
elvinmure

Versace pour homme intense..can be a good idea! Anyway good scent it is my signature.

sexyboi123

I was wearing this on the bus and two old women stepped in. One of them goes "ugh someone smells of perfume!" the other says "are you sure it wasn't someone out on the street?" and the first one says "no the whole bus smells of it."….LOL. This is actually stronger than I thought! :/

waelh
waelh

It is my office scent.
One of the safest scents you may get.
I would choose it any day over Allure Homme Sport,unless you are an aldehydes fan.
Costs almost half AHS and the nose behind it is Alberto Morillas.
Moderate longevity and projection though.

7.5/10

mchris.cav
mchris.cav

This smells good, but definitely not for me. Let me try to explain. This is for clean cut kinda guys. I have a beard and long hair. Didn't suit me. It smells to me like antonio banderas blue seduction. Not a natural smell. Very synthetic cologne kinda smell, although not bad. I prefer natural, earthy scents. I'd sample if you can before buying. Suave and refined. Fresh, Oceanic. I believe this is ultimately forgettable.

Nick M
Nick M

Look at the brief description above and you will see the name Alberto Morillas -- KING of fresh/citrus frags. This is one of his best ever.

champykilo
champykilo

TO THOSE WHO THINK IT DOESN'T PROJECT ??? Smh. It does,( not like a monster ). U just wont smell it on yourself but people will especially women who tend to have better nose than men. But you will get noticed no worries. And it does last long. Sometimes we think that cologne must project at all time but doesnt work like that, And cuz of its sharpness dont over spray It is strong trust me, will give u headaches and also it projects better in colder weather. Weird huhh ? But true

How to use it : one behind each ear, one each arm and one between front nck and chest and one on chest . das enuff to get noticed.

Overall i give this a 9 / 10 bcuz of his uniqueness even tho its fresh like other fresh colognes but to me, theres something in it that makes u smell like Wealth, Confidence, Sexiness, unlike other fresh colognes i had smelled previously.

villa1912
villa1912

The perfect word to describe this fragrance is MASTERPIECE. One of the best scents I have smelled. It has everything you could want of a perfume: great longevity, good sillage, versatile, perfect for any age, even I think women could use it too. The bottle looks amazing. Another great job by Alberto Morillas.

Oposai
Oposai

Expect to get tons of citrus out of this one. It is totally fresh, aromatic, and fruity. Excellent scent, the downside is that it does not last long, like any aquatic fresh cologne. Lemon is the word that describes this fragrance, i absolutely love this because it is versatile. It is also my signature scent, even though many consider it an overrated piece. Price is a plus, and because of its uniqueness 9/10.

kenney77
kenney77

One of the best colognes out there if anyone wants to save money they sell this at Walmart now go out and get it highly recommended

aleksandar.dragas6

I may be crazy but this and chanel hs does not have anything in common. This is perfect and classic scent for everyday and every time of year. Quite satisfied with it :)

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

I agree with most people here on the forum that Versace Pour Homme has a "little" similarity with Chanel Allure Homme Sport. But, the similarity stops after a few minutes, just like what other have said VPH and Chanel Allure Sport goes in different ways, but this is still a great cologne. I still like my Chanel compared to this though.
A great cologne to add in your collection.
Great citrus top notes and the dry down is sweet in not a cloying way. A must buy if you live in a warmer climate like me. I love using this cologne here in the tropical weather of the Philippines.

My overall rating 8/10

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

After finally smelling this, I'm kind of disappointed. It is by no means a bad scent, it is actually really nice, refined and refreshing. However, it is very soft on the skin and the longevity is not all that great. For those that are curious, i would definitely try it because certain body chemistry can do wonders for longevity and sillage. But I'm just gonna say this, you could get the same job done with Nautica Voyage which actually lasts longer and projects more on my skin.

barciu
barciu

Very beautiful and underrated fragrance.
It starts very fresh, just like Chanel Allure Homme Sport, the top notes are almost the same. But AHS has that heavy, marine note i don't like, VPH is more light and airy.
On my skin, after a few minutes i can smell the bright, vibrant, floral, but masculine heart of fragrance. That's probably blue hyacinth and geranium duo.
After few hours it turns in woody/ambergris base which stays till 10+ hours close to the skin.

It's not at all generic, you must try a full wear in order to appreciate the complexity and uniqness of VPH.
The most versatile fragrance i know (more then BdC)all seasons, day/night, perfect for work/dates - girls really love it(!).
It's clean, elegant, gentleman fragrance which will make a smile on your face and will bring a sensation of happiness.

One bemol - not project too much, i'd say projection is moderate, after few hours someone need to be close to you to smell it. For better longevity/projection you may do the trick Abercrombie do with Fierce - spray some on clothes - this juice do it much better then Fierce. That only if you want to have VPH as your signature scent. For that purpose it's perfect! you will never offend anyone. That add mediterranean feel to your clothes. I was never thinking italian perfume may be that good!

My rating 9,5/10 - MASTERPIECE.
Thanks Alberto Morillas.

PS please to erase my review below as a guest, i was logged off.

Very beautiful and underrated fragrance.

My rating 9,5/10 - MASTERPIECE.
Thanks Alberto Morillas.

zararbutt
zararbutt

Identical to Chanel Allure Homme Sport, reasonable longevity of 4-5 hours but in this regard cant beet Allure which is with 8-10 hours. Neverthless good alternative for an expensive cologne, almost 1/3 price of AHS in Pakistan.

debshankar
debshankar

Ah what a blend! Why can't I resist myself from wearing this evereday to my office?? Its hot out here in Calcutta.And this is the refreshment..An elegant citrus vibe to start off..Pleasing the travelers in the crowded bus..I feel the fragrance, not often, but quite often..Definitely, when a light breeze pass by..I believe that is the signature of a clssic scent..Till the time, I reach my office, its the wood with the touch of tonka bean..That stays with me all day..Nobody can feel it..But its only me-who can smell it and love every moment of it..I keep smelling my wrist, as It is not a sillage bomb..But it definitely last, till the time I return home..And my mom would hug me and say, "My son smells elegant".. It completes my day..I love VPH..it is my first ever designer fragrance..I love every bit of it..Buy/ Try/ Pass???? Please try to buy this..

devynm
devynm

Dang I need a bottle of this stuff. Amazing in every way, longevity and sillage is perfect, I mean perfect, and it smells so fresh and clean too.

Update: I bought myself a bottle of this, and girls like this one! It still smells so amazing and pleasant to me and those I'm around, but I have realized longevity is lacking in this scent. I would still buy again.

Lola-sweet
Lola-sweet

My boyfriend has it, and i want him to smell like this the whole time. Guys i recomend u to have it, its the best.

dhruvishere
dhruvishere

After wearing many fragrances, I will have to admit, this one is awesome. Perfect for my office and girls love it.

kris919
kris919

I have a 50ml 1.7 oz bottle of this up for swap in my wardrobe. 90% full and comes with the box. I'm female, but I have 3 masculine fragrances in my list ( the first 4 rows of "perfumes I have" list is for swap). PM me if you want to trade and have something more unisex for me. thanks

Legolas

In the opening it's similiar with allure sport,but after 3-5 min it goes on diferent way..it's very fresh, clean and elegant scent,great longevity;on me 8-10h..projection first 3-4 h very good.. 10/10..

ltj559
ltj559

This thing was all the rave on people's Youtube videos, so when I got into fragrances I knew I had to have it.

Got myself a bottle on Ebay and I have to say that I don't know what all the hype is about.

Don't get me wrong, it is by no means a bad fragrance. It smells pretty good actually. But at least for me, projection and sillage is almost nil. After 10 minutes I can barely smell it on my own skin. Its also very non specific. No way I could ever pick this scent out of a crowd the way I could most others.

Though in the end, its a decent scent for any situations where you want to smell nice but not draw too much attention to yourself. Places such as work or hanging out with friends.

Housebliss
Housebliss

I'll start off by saying that I don't like Allure Homme Sport, but I really like this one. If you haven't tried this because you don't like AHS, you're missing out.

This is a very fresh and airy scent. To me it smells ozonic/aquatic, but not as fleeting as many of those are.

It has a lovely citrus vibe, and the rose probably keeps it from getting too sharp. Although, I do recommend not spraying too close to the skin, as it can get a little sharp if overapplied on a small area.

I was surprised at how much I liked it, as I tend to lean towards deeper, gourmand type fragrances.

Very nice.

TheJurisDoctor
TheJurisDoctor

This is by far my most complimented fragrance and my favorite to wear. It smells awesome. The combination of citrus, rose, and musk creates a very fresh scent that's not too citrusy or sweet. Everybody compares this to Allure Homme Sport, but AHS turns sweet and creamy. VPH is sharp and fresh, but stays soft because of the rose.

This can be worn any time of day and for any occasion. I wear this with tee shirts and jeans, and with a suit. I also wear it during all 4 seasons.

Longevity is tricky on this one. It's not the greatest but I've also received compliments when I think it has completely worn off. Also consider the atomizer - each spray gives you a small mist (as opposed to a Dior atomizer). I think they just tried to make it stupid-proof. So just use a few more sprays if you need to. Just be careful as it is very aggressive for the first 2 hours.

I don't understand knocking this for being generic. I've never smelled anything quite like it, and judging by the reactions I get from others, neither have they.

mr_lestrange

its very weak, have you noticed the new box of VPH?

skydrumz
skydrumz

Very clean scent.
The first 2hours I didnt like it, the smell was like liquorice but later it went very clean almost like soap but not to much like it.

This is not for me (too sharp) but it's still great.

Jamieson2405
Jamieson2405

Great fragrance! Would definitely use for formal occasions as well as work/office/school.

bonanza1
bonanza1

I gave this a full wearing today and I was shocked.
At first I will admit I didnt get the whole AHS compare, but today out of no where I smelled AHS. Maybe its the tonka that got heated up. Then a woman walked up to me and said WOW you smell really good and this was after five hours and I couldnt smmell it anymore myself. So I say its safe because its not overpowering but very effective because it gets compliments. Glad I have a large bottle..
Thumbs up for this one.

amer1212
amer1212

I like it ...the scent start citrusy fresh with bergamot lemon neroli with roses then get more rosy & clean herbal woody fresh nice with little sweetens in the base with musky & aoud .
the scent is fresh..clean..modern...sexy...elegant..masculine& perfect summer aromatic scent...its for any season any event to wear this nice scent and day use ....the longevity is very good but the projection is good 2-4 then gets close to the skin but the scent is perfect on my skin .

One of the best scents from versace house and signature in my opinion .
nice job from Alberto Morillas.
one of my top every day use scents for sure .

ericmacta123
ericmacta123

A classic from the house of Versace. Very linear, very citrusy sour smell it's like a sour orange type smell and lemon. Fresh, smells like a professional and very masculine and clean. Sharp citrus and some florals I think. If you are aquatic lover, try this one. It has a very beautiful bottle. This can be your signature scent, very safe and good in daily wear scent. Great for spring and summer, could be an office/class scent and could be a signature scent.

Age group: In my opinion, From the ages of 16-55

Overall Smell: 2/5 (IMO little bit boring and synthetic... Kind of nauseating. I will choose AHS instead of this because in my opinion Chanel has a better QUALITY. As a matter of fact, this is much cheaper than AHS, what makes it worthy.)

Longevity: 2/5 (Last for 4-6 hours with it)

Projection: 1/5 (It's soft. 2 hours scent cloud then slowly died and became a skin scent)

Buy/Try/Pass?
TRY

thepun
thepun

Love the smell but the silage is absolutely horrible on my skin. I'd consider my skin to be a bit oiler than normal and it can get humid here yet I can't smell it on myself after a couple hours and neither can anyone else unless they are super close.

Valfar
Valfar

This is Allure Homme Sport in a different bottle.

jht4060
jht4060

Versace Pour Homme is a standard aquatic cologne that is perfectly nice and completely redundant with too many other perfumes to list. I add this review mostly so that users will realize that this is an aquatic, since Fragrantica doesn't list the note, making it look as if it is a citrus scent. In fact the top and middle are dominated by an ozonic marine note. Caveat emptor caeruleus! (buyer beware the blue)

Bluedude02
Bluedude02

As far as Versace pour homme goes, people are right on the money when they describe it as a plain, generic, or safe scent. This isn't really a bad thing IMHO. It just simply means you will smell nice yet not stand out. The only real issue I've had with this particular scent is the projection. On me it is quite literally a skin scent.

Hi mr_lestrange
Yes it is, it isn't offensive and it smells quite clean.
Nothing weird, its a safe scent.

mr_lestrange

hello! is it office friendly??????

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Clean, green, and slightly spicy; all around wonderful, sexy, and masculine without being overpowering. Men wearing this are sure to get my attention. I may actually get a mini for myself!

blueribbonbullies
blueribbonbullies

All I get is black pepper..not impressed at all..and for those who think Chanel ALLURE HOMME SPORT smells like this you are kidding yourself!!! AHS smells waaaaaay better and more refined and complex..don't know what Versace was thinking

Calvini
Calvini

I would describe this as the fancier version of the $5 Adidas Moves; the color & impression are almost identical, although there are differences in the dry down, I didn't pay too close attention..

andy84
andy84

I was weighing the pros and cons about this fragrance and testing it for a few times in different weather. Pros for me: 1)fresh but "bright" and in some way unusual citrus smell, 2)above average longevity on my skin, 3) compliment getter, 4) fair price. Cons: 1) very recognizable, 2) lack of complexity after mid notes for me, 3) after 2-3 hours of wearing this citrus smell becomes a bit synthetic and obsessive for me. So these cons outweighed pros. I decided to obstatin from buying VPH for the time being and to stay with my favourite original Issey Miyake.

SculptureOfSoul

I originally wrote this review way back in 2008 over at Basenotes. Amazingly, despite trying hundreds of scents since then, I still love this one, and still fully endorse my original review:

Versace PH starts with a bitter citrus opening, with all the zest and olfactory vibrancy of the spray of oils when you peel an orange, with a slight sweet and flowery note (the blue hyacinth, listed, I presume) floating in the background, noticeable only in the wake of the sillage. The zest and aromatic nature of the opening is preserved although the orange note slowly fades, leaving behind a clary sage heavy heart. The interesting thing is that since the transition is so seamless, the orangey quality to this aromatic accord persists longer than the actual citrus notes in the opening. The combined effect of the opening notes conjures images of turbulent white water, whether it be the crests of waves crashing on a rocky shore on a windy day, or a river snaking its way over the edge of a cliff, cascading hundreds of feet down in a beautiful waterfall.

As time carries on the sage accord gains a slightly white wine like quality. The overall scent is still quite piercing in its aromaticness, although it tempers slightly after an hour or two as the sage gains this quality and the cedar rears its head, drawing comparisons to a pinot grigio with hints of an oaken barrel embedded into the aroma. This accord lasts for a few hours, growing woodier as time goes on, and at about the 5 hour mark the sage has mostly retreated, the cedar is prominent along with a distinct ambergris note. I sniffed my arms tonight and it was bothering me because this stage smelled extremely similar to something.. something, but I just couldn't place it. A few minutes later it struck me - it smelled almost exactly like Les Nez's Let Me Play The Lion when it is first sprayed - except that ambergris here is not so sweet as it is in LMPTL or in the Millesime base of Creeds. It shouldn't have taken so long to recognize, it was so obvious. One other thing sets it apart from LMPTL, and that is the oud note that also is present at that time - which transforms the wood accord from a pure cedar accord into something more distinct - a dryer wood, almost like I'd imagine sun soaked drift wood to smell of, with a hint of smokiness. This accord is absolutely gorgeous - one of the finest wood accords up there with the aforementioned LMPTL and Hinoki. Unfortunately the scent carried on the sillage is not nearly as clear or as distinct as the scent when sniffed close and the projection has diminished some, but then again, this is 5 hours into the scent's progression. It's also not nearly as clear from the chest as it is on the back of the forearms, and I think that it's an absolute must to fully enjoy this frag to give a spray to the back of each forearm.

From here the cedar fades and the oud and a very dry ambergris note linger along with a soft musk and I'm guessing the tiniest amount of birch tar or cade oil to lend a distinctly "mineral" quality to this final accord. It almost smells like a smoky vetiver note at this point, but with a dusty and slightly flint like note in place of the grassy note in vetiver. The base notes list tonka but I don't smell it on its own here - if its here its only to soften, ever so slightly, the woody qualities.

This final accord gets a bit smokier and more mineralic (yet retains an airy translucency to it (sort of like how TDC's Des Sens et Bois is an incense scent but remains light and airy, or even how Terre D'Hermes never gets bogged down in its heavier notes but always has a certain lift and vibrancy) before finally fading away to just musk and ambergris, but I can still it faintly on my arms some 24 hours later when applied with a concentrated spray, and easily 12 or more hours when misted. On the chest the longevity is reduced to about 7 or 8 hours.

I think that those who find the longevity lacking are either anosmic to the musk or ambergris notes, or - more likely, just don't take notice of the scent once the sage has faded. I had read somewhere that most men's natural scent has aspects to it reminiscent of vetiver, cedar, and so forth, and I think this final accord blends in with one's natural smell to the point where some might stop taking notice of it.

I think this is a great scent that transitions effortlessly between its various stages. It is *not* like AdG - it is not sweet, it has no melon scent, no prominent floral scent, the drydown is far stronger and more masculine, and its longevity is at least twice that of AdG. It is, while not smelling similar, far more similar to Terre d'Hermes as far as its classiness, heaviness, and versatility goes. In fact, I think all lovers of TdH should try Versace PH - although don't be afraid to spray it far more liberally than you would TdH, and as I've said, be sure to spray your forearms! - because of those similarites.

The scent is deceptive as its opening may deceive you into thinking it's an aquatic - its heart is undeniably aromatic, and its base is in light oriental territory with a wonderful, if not entirely 'heavy' mineral, wood and ambergris accord that transports my imagination to a mediterranean beach.

I think many more would enjoy this if they'd just try it, and give it a full wearing with at least 2 sprays to the chest and one to each forearm. The woody/mineral drydown is sublime. Let Me Play the Lion fans should definitely test it and let me know if you also find striking similarities between it and the Versace about 4-5 hours into its progression.

After I placed the order, I was feeling a tinge of buyer's remorse. After two full and proper wearings from the bottle, I am absolutely thrilled that I went through with the purchase.

Fairluck
Fairluck

I love this frage... The best fresh type frag from versace... Sillage and longevity is very good...

seanscented
seanscented

IMO Versace PH it has very nice presentation more than Channel AHS , see throught glass light blue juice inside elegant designs , fresh floral and sweet scent . But Channel AHS it's last long and project well , more intenser . It's has spicy , woody and more sweeter than Versace PH.

haronushka
haronushka

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

Time to talk about my signature fragrance. Versace Pour Homme is an incredibly well blended men's fragrance that consists of extremely natural smelling top notes of neroli, bergamot, lemons, and a hint of rose. The heart of this fragrance is what is most pleasing; geranium and cedar wood. The base is same old amber and tonka bean; nothing new. This is such an attractive fragrance that will turn the heads of the opposite sex. It gets compliments from pretty much everyone, mainly because it is such a safe scent. It may seem a bit generic at first, but in my opinion it is a huge step ahead from those typical aquatics and summer fragrances. When I wear this in spring and summer and the wind hits my skin, the whiffs are just purely amazing and they put me in a state of happiness and bliss. The only thing that annoys me about this fragrance is longevity and projection. I wish it would last me above 6 hours because I want to smell it all day long, and it doesn't project as well as I want it to. Versace Pour Homme is a must try and is definitely worthy of a signature fragrance.

1938EmGee
1938EmGee

I just picked this one up and I'm really enjoying it. It is a light summer scent and like others, I don't seem to get much more than five or six hours from it. But it's a pleasure while it lasts. Surprisingly complex. For the first couple of hours, I smell a slightly sweet, minty (the bergamot?) citrus but strangely, if I hold my nose to my wrist, I get something quite different -- something predominantly floral.

It all works quite well together. Subtle but sensual. A great fragrance to be wearing when that attractive lady that you work with reaches across your desk to point to something on your computer screen ;-)

vaibsankhla
vaibsankhla

great smell, good depth.

very bad longevity, makes it hard to use for long periods. wish it lasted longer so you could enjoy the base notes.

Cant complain for the price, and being an aquatic.

definitely try this. may want to try the fraiche version of versace. has slightly better longevity.

good casual smell, light yet masculine. almost a sporty frag.

may get a little soapy but is a good blend of ingredients. definelty a better buy than Coolwater.

eric.cius
eric.cius

Just blindly picked up a 30ml bottle for really cheap and I'll say I'm happy with it. It might seem generic on first spray but it comes into it's own as it dries down. It has pretty good projection and above average longevity. Even if it does smell like a 100 other colognes, it smells like nothing I own so it's got a home with me.

wesleyhclark

It goes on citrusy and dries down mildly sweet and somewhat rosy. It's boring - like any number of other mass market fragrances for men. I agree with benzippo: "...this is just another safe composition in tried and tested safe territory."

295 reviewers think this smells like Chanel Allure Homme Sport? Good - then I don't have to bother with that one.

----------

Second wearing: I'm struck by just how much the citrus notes predominate, which makes this an acceptable warm weather scent. But, other than that - it's still boring.

---------

Third wearing: Okay, I like it somewhat better. But it's really not my thing and I'll probably never buy a bottle. Still... I can recommend it for others...

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

Oustanding sillage. This leaves a trail when you walk into a room.
People do take notice and enjoy this a lot.
Good fragrance for a first date, interview or for the office.

It is safe, clean, fresh, attractive. Juicy bergamot and a big yellow lemon hit you like POW. The neroli is always a wonderful touch to a male cologne.
Warm summers night.

uxmanali
uxmanali

AHS vs. VPH

I have both of them, they have similarities.

If you smell them separately in different times, you might think they are the same perfume.

But if you smell them together e.g by spraying VPH on one hand and AHS on the other you will find them different.

Similarities are more in the beginning but as they start to dry down it looks like both are going in different directions.

When you smell them up close VPH feels lighter than the AHS but from some distance both create amazing aura.

AHS is slightly more woody and peppery than VPH and the presence of rose and Hyacinth in VPH makes it a little floral.

Both are citrusy, fresh, slightly musky fragrances.

You can buy any of them depending on the budget.Both are beautiful fragrances and you cant go wrong with any of these.

Geebee249
Geebee249

Very weak strength on my skin, no projection or longevity at all. Scent is really just weak lemon. The Dreamer is a far better Versace fragrance.

Hammy01
Hammy01

Versace Pour Homme was and always will be one of my most beloved fragrances. It's one of those rare fragrances you can put on when going out to play a round of golf or to a board room meeting. No one would look at you and think you smelled out of place. It opens up with a burst of lemon and the lemon is prominent through out the life of the fragrance. The sharp citrus fades slightly after a few minutes and you can start to smell the sweet florals peeking through.

This is not a complex fragrance that will put your nose through an obstacle course but rather a simple and very enjoyable fragrance that you and others will enjoy.

One of the nice things about VPH is it is fairly inexpensive designer fragrance. You can currently get a 3.4oz bottle from Amazon for 40$ and it is s steal because this fragrance is worth twice that!

ks100

versatility:10
overall: 9

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

no me gusta nada, nose porq lo comparan con allure homme sport, no tienen parecido para mi, allure sport es fresco natural y esquisito, lo siento no hay ningun vercase q me guste.

Gault
Gault

Step One: Take a bowl and fill it with room temperature tap water
Step Two: Take a knife and peel a lemon
Step Three: Throw the peel into the water with a mix of flowers
Step Four: Sprinkle it with just a pinch of salt and sugar then let it sit for 10 hours

One of the best looking bottles ever made and a gorgeous smell but so boring I wanna cry.

burgundyaltima

smells heavenly after 10 minutes!! clean, citrusy and fresh..smells like a fresh crisp white tee ...Def lady killer! i prefer this over Chanel Allure Homme Sport!

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

This fragrance really surprised me! I was expecting something sharp, overt and overpowering. I'm happy to say that it's none of those things. The scent is extremely pleasant, soothing and relaxing. Perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon! I really like the floral and herbal notes in this. They give it such a "fresh" vibe. This smells completely unisex to my nose and I have no doubt that a woman would have absolutely no trouble in pulling it off. Light, inoffensive and perfect for summer! I would call this a "safe" blind buy.

vitilsky
vitilsky

Stop comparing it to Allure Homme Sport. This is a manly scent. Allure Sport is just a vanilla fragrance that smells like a girl.

Headhead1000
Headhead1000

Vary easy not offensive garners a ton of compliments every single time I spray this on Clean and fresh :) bind buy approved

Biophobic
Biophobic

3 words: sharp clean citrus

Bkelk
Bkelk

Smells like The Beat for Men by Burberry with more citrus.

Mansour Hamad
Mansour Hamad

Two words for this frag: Fresh and Clean. typical for summer.
scent: 8
longevity: 8
sillage: 8
All: 8

hornetz
hornetz

VPH is a safe scent almost too safe that its mistaken as one of those generic aquatics. However, give it time and in a subtle way it grows on you. Starts out fresh with a heavy dose of citrus lemon/lime and in a few hours it becomes a floral woodsy scent that is very appealing. This one shines in the summer time especially in humid weather. It has a very playful nature where it plays tricks and disappears only to reappear after a few hours. I get 6-7 hours of longevity the sillage is below average but thats what I like, its subtleness.

Lots of people have asked me what Im wearing and has garnered plenty of compliments. Women like it and smile more often. Very versatile; perfect for the office or casual wear. This one has been my signature since it originally came out. A scent that is Fresh, classy and serious at the same time. May be not a masterpiece but VPH has earned my respect to be my signature.

hanne58
hanne58

Fine fragrance just not for me, it opens up nice and fresh then 1 hour later I start smelling like a fish!...just my opinion. In general, fresh, non offensive, doesn't last long .good in the hot weather but not for me.

7.5/10

I think this and aquatics give me the fish feeling, anyone else get that?

haasemanzi
haasemanzi

It's a fresh version of the Allure Homme Sport, wildcard!!

Guilherme Fernandes
Guilherme Fernandes

A maior Obra-Prima de Alberto Morillas!

VPH começa cítrico, muito fresco, depois evolui pra um incomparável floral!

Muito elegante, sensual, e luxuoso!

É perfeito para encontros e ocasiões mais chiques!

O único problema é que em dias quentes, mais que 3 sprays me dá dor de cabeça, pois é um perfume muito floral!
obs: VPH tem o poder de "grudar" em tudo! Meu relógio e carteira ficam cheirando VPH mais de 1 mês

Fragrância/Fragrance: 10/10
Fixação/ Longevity: 10/10 (10 hours)
Projeção/ Sillage: 9/10 (It has an awsome sillage in the first hour)
Versatilidade/ Versatillity: 8/10
Try/ Buy/ Pass:  Try

The Best Fragrance ever created by Alberto Morillas!
A True Master Piece!

VPH opens citrus, very fresh, then it becomes to an incomparable floral!

Very elegant, sensual and luxurious!

It is perfect for dates and occasions more chic!

The only problem is that on hot days, more than 3 sprays gives me a headache because it is a very floral scent!

obs: VPH has the power to "stick" to everything! My watch and wallet were smelling VPH more than 1 month!

tna11
tna11

one of the best perfumes ever made...MASTERPIECE!!!...thumbs up :)

CLASS +A

SOPHISTICATION +A

WEARABLE DAYTIME/NIGHT +A

MYSTERY +A

SCENT QUALITY +A

5/5 rating

mohammad alhasan
mohammad alhasan

Great fragrance for summer and hot times...for sure like AHS but I think the latter is wearable all year around unlike VPH which is too fresh to be worn at cold times.... masterpiece from Mr. Morillas..:)

owhbaem
owhbaem

This perfume make me hungry at morning, moderate for me as a new fragrance lover..

pif
pif

IMHO Versace Pour Homme is an almost perfect, intelligent, generic fresh odour. I`ve compared it with Allure sport and can say that Chanel is far down. VPH lasts the whole day on me and produces reasonable sillage. Very well balanced and sophisticated. I like it a lot but most apparently I can`t say I love it.

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

I actually decided to put this on again today, (its been a while), and got the most compliments I've received in iver a month. I did spray in on thick, but everwhere I went I was told "oh you smell good". Once by the hot blonde girl standing behind me in line at starbucks. She winked at me and told me I smell good. AND IM A GAY MAN!! So if that's not the power of your cologne at work I dont know what is. I have been waiting foe someone to tell me that my $450 creed or my other scents are amazing. Hmpf. But my $80 bottle of versace got noticed the most. I dont get it. Go figure.

StinkOMatic
StinkOMatic

I used to have this. At first i liked it, very clean fresh smell, but after wearing it for a few months, i got sick of it, it actually was nausiating in a way. But if you are after a simple, nice smelling cologne for any occasion, this would be one to choose

williamvargas
williamvargas

a very nice safe office scent, very aromatic and pleasant smelling.. I like it, not my favorite but I do have to say, comforting and safe.. a few compliments so that is always welcome, I don't get a tremendous amount of citrus myself more like a balmy warm type of scent. I could see how this could be a favorite of many, more of a bleu de chanel..type of development.

mhdrazali21
mhdrazali21

Blind buy this one based on comments on this site. Wear this for the first time yesterday. Applied 3 sprays, front and back of my neck and one on the chest and off to work at the Office from 0800 hrs. At 1330 hrs went for field inspection under the hot tropical sun. From 1500 hrs until 2200 hrs went straight to anothet field work in a semi/jungle environment. On my way home I can still smelled it. Awsome. i tell you guys, this surely be my favorite from now on.

ph4tk0nt0ll3r

been wearing this for a day now, and it is so nice. only problem is that it doesn't last very long on me. maybe 4 hours max. it's a shame because it is a real fresh unoffensive smell.

WayneDN
WayneDN

Nice summer scent that smells "Fresh"! Moderate in lasting. Not bad but not great!

ph4tk0nt0ll3r

bought this today. My very first try of anything by versace. I sprayed this and the first smell i got was just a very fresh smell, I sprayed some on my arm and couldn't really pick it up, so i sprayed it on my neck aswell in the shop. I did like the smell so i bought it but i had a bit of buyers guilt because i couldnt really smell anything on my skin, that was until i went outside. As soon as i hit the sun this stuff just took off, the aroma from it was so fresh and radiating. This will be my new signature scent

Vierhuizen
Vierhuizen

Versace Pour Homme is the perfect cologne for any guy. It's light, but still gives off a presence. The top starts out full of fresh citrus with a hint of woods. It proceeds to reverse to a woodsy scent with a slight citrus aroma.

It's not overbearing but at the same time it is noticeable. This cologne is a great alternative to Aqua Di Gio or Light Blue, and it goes hand and hand with Chanel Allure Homme Sport which is stronger and lasts longer.

This cologne can be worn in almost any situation.. Whether it's on a date with a babe or just chillin' out. It's perfect for school or work because it's not overbearing whatsovever.
It has a sharp smell to it, and I've received many compliments on it. On top of all of these perks, it's relatively unheard of, so if you're wearing it you'll be unique.

Guys, get this cologne. You WON'T regret it. Girls will LOVE this cologne on you, and all your friends will be wondering why they aren't gettin' the ladies.

This cologne will give you the confidence you need and can be used in almost any situation possible.. The only downside is that this cologne will completely wear off after 4-6 hours.. But you can always re-apply so don't hesitate- BUY IT NOW!

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Versace Pour home = MASTERPIECE......
This cologne is the ultimate of cologne's from Versace that I will use during the summer day's. What I love about this cologne is that it's not too light yet it has a nice mix of fresh and spicy blend. Top notes of bergamot, Rose de Mai and Hyacinth gives it a perfect blend. The Base notes of Tonka Beans, Amber and woodsy base makes it a real masculine frag.
Every time I wear it, I have women asking me which cologne am I wearing...after I tell them they tell me it's a real sexy cologne on a guy.
Allure Sport and Gio are both on the sweet side....Versace isn't too sweet nor too spicy. This frag is a classic, MUST HAVE men's cologne for the long hot summer days.
Longevity is 9.5/10...well past 10hrs
Sillage is 7/10 it wears well, not too heavy yet you can smell it about 2ft away
Overall...This frag comes off as a fresh/clean scent with a touch spicy to it making this a men's cologne AWESOME or a 10/10 PERFECT !!!!

meshuggah79
meshuggah79

Smells like an uncomplicated version of Allure Sport. Very pleasant, but sillage and longevity are disastrous. It would not last more than 2 hours on your body in a humid or hot country. If you tend to have dry skin, like I do, it will last even less. What a waste of potential.

browne54
browne54

Very clean, very crisp and professional with great versatility. This is an excellent everyday scent and I find it has its place year round. I don't believe this fragrance is ground breaking but it is certainly pleasant none-the-less. Can be worn hanging out with friends, to the bar, or even an interview/business conference. It is generic in a sense and that is what makes it casual and inoffensive. I can see the resemblance to Chanel's Allure Homme Sport but not of the same calibur, yet this does not mean Versace is a slouch. It can be found at a reasonable price online whereas Chanel keeps a tight distribution on their products and therefore can maintain the price they believe their juice to be worth. I would at the very least suggest giving this a try. You WILL get complimented on it, whether you are a freshman in college or a 50+ man. Excellent fragrance.

petranfx
petranfx

chanel allure homme sport copy i prefer eau fraice

word-doctor
word-doctor

I need to get a poplin or even a seersucker suit to max out VPH's potential. No pocket square or carnation but maybe a panama hat. I'd wear this to a wedding or to meet my best girl in front of a picket fence.

I have tried and tried to find a fougere that works in the heat and humidity of the Gulf Coast. Just can't do aquatics, and forget florals. I've found it. VPH is fresh without being weak and develops even during ghastly heat. It also happens to be one of those fragrances that I can _tell_ works with my chemistry.

My assessment is right in line with the voted main notes above. A citrus that starts out strong and never fully departs, a softness from the tonka bean, and florals that emerge and change gradually over period of 4-6 hours. This is the only thing I wear that could be considered "lovely," and the only "lovely" scent I have found that works with me. There's nothing effeminate about it, though I think it's pretty unisex.

This is very, very wearable and versatile. $30 is more than I usually pay for a blind buy, but I am glad I did.

Sillage: 8/10

Sohny
Sohny

D'habitude je n'aime pas les essences citronnés ou fraîches qui rappellent trop souvent les odeurs des produits ménagés... Cependant, Versace a trouvé la limite parfaite entre fraicheur et masculinité. Versace Homme convient à toutes les situations, ce qui en fait une fragrance tout aller par excellence.

Cologne Junkie72
Cologne Junkie72

To me this one smells 99% like the original Thallium by Jaques Evard. Great fragrance though. Versace is a great fragrance house.

marioslg3

I see the similarities with Allure Sport but those do not last all the way. the perfumes start similar but i find Versace more salty....Allure is more sweet and this is the orange/vanilla compo. From the middle notes onwards, the perfumes are different. Allure sport gets creamy and sweet but not syropy, Versace is fresh, slightly watery and salty.
Personally i like both but prefer Versace.

ppokpoon
ppokpoon

This beautiful-colored fluid smells clean, elegant, cool and refreshing. Its scent is somewhat similar to some other sport fragrances. I think it can be worn on any occasion and perhaps somebody around you will ask with admiration what fragrance you are wearing. It is an excellent fragrance at a reasonable price. So wear it with confidence.

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

This is a very uplifting and refreshing scent, that's gotten me a lot of compliments. Reminds me of ADG mixed with a little bit of D&G pour homme. great for a signature scent.

robertodoi
robertodoi

To my nose: 80% Allure Homme sport + 20% Allure Edition Blanche.
Longevity: 5 h. Projection: good. Sillage: good. An excelent option for daytime and night.

pontifex maximus
pontifex maximus

I really tried to like this but is such a boring and mediocre fragrance with no personality whatsoever.

Eh. Nothing special.

The more of these I try the more I see a connection: "boring" and "blue" both begin with "B."

sexyboi123

Smells pretty great! But the opening is a bit of an alcohol-synthetic lemon to me... Good for everyday use. it's very fresh and clean and office/class room safe. I do prefer AHS though for it's vanilla. Give this one a shot!

psychomotif

I got about 8hrs with 4 sprays.
Love the smell,and its a compliment getter.
I work in a enclosed cubicle which is about 10ft x 30ft. A lady walked in and said ohh my god whats the cologne you are wearing....in other words it can fill a room even hours after application.

deki
deki

very very nice

cen3petal
cen3petal

opens up with waaaay too much citrus.

silentrich
silentrich

Way too synthetic. There's something that smells like shampoo and hair spray in this. Bottom of the barrel.

MixMasta
MixMasta

This is one of the most underrated designer fragrances. Despite the similarities to Chanel AHS, I find VPH to have a very unique dry quality to it; to me this makes it infinitely better than it's Chanel counterpart (even though it may not be as complex).

This is defnitely one of my top compliment getters from random people. It's pretty hard to NOT get along with this scent as it is undeniably universally appealing without being too mature, too young, too loud, or too soft. Versace hit the nail on the head by designing a fragrance that excels in many categories and, in my opinion, fails only in complexity to the seasoned fraghead.

It opens with dry, sharp, professional citrus and neroli notes and is quite linear throughout the entirity of the fragrance. Then, to my nose, it dries down to a light musk/woodsy accord. Its the perfect daily wear and you would be hard pressed to find an occassion that this would be innappropriate for. It's damn good in my eyes and I personally love it.

Out of 50 I would give it a 42.

blacklibran1
blacklibran1

@supernaan, what the hell is wrong with you? handflapping sissies. dude you sound like an idiot. oh and this fragrance is a very masculine scent. It was done by one of the most prolific perfumers in modern history. to each their own, but seriously you just sond ridiculous.

CDGfan

This is a poor man's Chanel Allure, similar but not as complex and interesting. Allure is much more well composed.

Bpedersen77
Bpedersen77

Very nice fragrance. I wear it year round. Its fairly mild, with good sillage and longevity. One of two I wear to work everyday. The other is Bleu de Chanel.

badkarma
badkarma

This is simply a very good fragrance. It doesn't overdo anything. A safe one that most people will want to sniff again and again. 7/10

Projects perfectly throughout
Stays on my skin for eight hours outdoors and about twelve hours indoors.

tavo
tavo

This one and allure sport are brothers, this one does the job just as good, and is more fresh, beautiful bottle, and a better price, one of the safest blind buys. The best versace in my opinions.

florindeca
florindeca

superb, it is very very good

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

The opening of Versace Pour Homme is very similar to Chanel Allure Homme Sport. However, once Versace gets to it's dry down, it goes in a different direction. To me this is a very typical fragrance for the summer.Nothing revolutionary at all. It's sharp, refreshing, and safe. I use this as a summer work scent. Longevity I get around 7hrs and sillage is about arms length. Overall, this is a so so scent. If I had to choose from this or Chanel Allure Homme Sport, I would probably pick Chanel for it's creamy dry down.

MarFreire
MarFreire

This is the best!!!

Along with this, the champions are:

_farehneit
_eau hadrien
_azzaro
_hermes un jardin in mediterraneo
_light blue femele
_Ferragamo F for men

azfiri
azfiri

really nice

emtbeto
emtbeto

This is what a sport fragrance suppose to smell like! It's bright, clear and transparent! It's not going to get creamy on you! What you smell is what you get. I love this fragrance! I'm in California I have wonderful weather year round and VPH completed my day game!

sarifuchs
sarifuchs

Allure homme sport with less price and lil bit less quality but worth it.

hunkyweasel
hunkyweasel

many people think that its similar like allure homme sport but i dont..i like chanel more and find it more classy

14Fragrance
14Fragrance

Smells good, reminds me of one of the other fragrances I recently purchased for like $35 on ebay called ULTRA VOGUE by a designer called prince parfums ny. not sure where they came out of, but simal amber and woody notes and I paid over $75 for my Versace PH. I have to say the U.V. lasts a lot longer. Good versace scent overall their other fragrances on the market, not so much of a Versace fan.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

ok smell, bit boring. nothing special.

psychomotif

Smells awesome.Reminds me of chanel blue for some reason. Longitivity is dcent. sometimes 6 hrs sometimes 8 to 10hrs.

SmokinYodas
SmokinYodas

What is there to say about this cologne that has not already been told, it's a fresh, citrus, flowery, unisex perfume that probably works better on a women than a man. Opens up with a burst of citrus that fades away quickly, that or I can't smell it anymore. Followed by soft powdery geranium and rose flowers that last for a few hours, but mostly within short ranges. If they ramped up the base notes and lowered some of the flowers I'd probably like this cologne a lot more.

seanjs
seanjs

Love this scent! On my skin it smells like lemon and lime, I always get compliments on it, highly recommended!

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

i read the comments below,and they don't say "very long lasting,longevity is wonderful ,12+ lasting" but i look at the rate upside is 9 persons =very long lasting, 56 persons =long lasting,
which one is true?

lassie172
lassie172

I love every man which smells like this!!

mirul
mirul

this one smell glorius~~~~ rich flowery scent without being too feminine~~ what a fragrance!! Great blind buy ever!! Great valuefor my money!! i just bought this one 200ml!! i also blind buy paco rabbane 1 million~~~ and it was gross~~!!

gerrby
gerrby

wow i just had a cigarette and sprayed some of this on my hand to mask the smell. wow my fingers smell amazing. please add a smoky tobacco note lol

very good and affordable scent. complements from the mature ladies.

neo009
neo009

this 1 reminds me of L'eau de issey ,
but L'eau de issey is much much more better than it ,
anyway I DON'T LIKE it ,
and I don't got the amber nor the musk nor the tonka .
I got clary sage and woody notes covered by strong citrus notes ( this goes from the beginning to the end,
I don't know why it becomes popular ,
for me it is not interested at all .

fazilsmr
fazilsmr

VPH fresh, clean, balmy, subtle and not overpowering. Similar to AHS but less sweet and creamy. I prefer this one over AHS. Projection, longevity and sillage are great..women seem to enjoy the scent..

Canda12406
Canda12406

Damn. What a fresh aquatic fragrance. This cologne starts off with a lemon citrus that lingers throughout its whole life. It's linear which is a good thing in this situation. It's non offensive and lasts the usual 4 to 6 hours on me. This is definitely a summer day scent but in my opinion goes the classy turn when compared to other aquatics. Best used for everyday work or school and even for a nice day with your girl or that date when you look your best. One of my favorite signature scents. Not to mention, the bottle is phenomenal. Simplistic with its glass, that shows elegance, but the attention to detail with the medusa logos(middle and spray top) puts this bottle to a design worth twice the price... Purchased for about $45.

jornandez
jornandez

Este perfume tiene un aroma delicioso por lo fresco (citrico) y duradero. Tiene buena perdurabilidad.

nszlufik
nszlufik

Found this at ROSS for twenty somthin bucks and figured to try it. Smells very similar to Allure Sport. If you want something more complicated, a little more sweetness to add to the freshness that both of these fragrances have, then turn to Allure Sport. But if you want something straightforward and simply fresh then choose this one. This Versace has that manly floral smell, a drydown that cannot be confused for a womens scent. This is more of a colder version (lack of vanilla) and less interesting than Allure sport in my opinion. Safe buy, you cant go wrong but if you can, try Allure Sport and then this one or just get a small bottle. On another note, the Eau Fraiche version of Versace is interesting and also amazing in addition it is not as similar as anything out there EVEN IF there are so many citrus frags out there

rprovenz
rprovenz

I've never been called generic or synthetic. This juice smells excellent and a great compliment getter.

CDGfan

Its not bad, but this fragrance is so generic that it is a boring scent. Considering the house of Versace has released such amazing scents in the past, in that respect this scent is a fail.

aeo005
aeo005

I like to smell this on a man, but I still find myself searching for what all the fuss is about. Don't get me wrong, it is nice smelling, but it doesn't leave more of an impression than that. I love AHS, however. Versace is fresh and citrusy, but it smells generic. It leaves no lasting thought. It doesn't make me want to lean in closer to a man.

sarito84
sarito84

Smells fantastic and can see the similarities to AHS. It has good longetivity and projection but much cheaper than chanel and will get you compliments. I previously hated Versace fragrances after smelling dreamer but this ones a def thumbs up that I bought a massive 200ml bottle.

napilopez
napilopez

In my opinion, Versace pour Homme is one of the most versatile and best "starter" colognes a man can get, and yet it hasn't become so popular that you'll smell it everywhere. It's inoffensive, hard to overspray, but unique and layered. I may be biased because it was my first "real" everyday cologne, but now that I'm done with my first bottle and have experimented with some of the "classics", I'm finding it very hard to resist not getting another one.

Think of it as a mixture of aquatic and aromatic fougere. Sillage and projection are very good without being overbearing.

What fascinates me about the Versace is how effectively the scent changes throughout the day. On my skin the staying power is on the longer side, so it's the perfect cologne to spray in the morning before school or work, and not have to worry about spraying again at night. Not only because of staying power, but because of how the scent matures and darkens throughout the day. It starts out fresh, energetic, and floral, but ends its run at a more mature masculine level more suited for intimate occasions with friends or loved ones.

Some people have mentioned similarities to Allure Homme Sport, but on my skin the similarities are short lived. And that's a good thing because I think it's better overall than AHS, as great of a scent as that is. Versace starts of smelling fresher than AHS, but ends up smelling darker. The first 15 minutes are where the greatest similarities lie, but they start disappearing soon after that. By comparison AHS is more vanilla-lemony, can be sickly if oversprayed, and stays sweet throughout its run.

This is more of a warm-hot temperature cologne, but I actually feel the drydown is quite suitable to cold weather as well. Best for spring and summer, but usable year round, day or night, imo.

Oh, and it's a huge compliment-getter, if you care about that.

rockstarrshade
rockstarrshade

whem some man has this perfume im hooked and immediately fall in love

ScottyVizz

A real stinker. I get the same problem I had with Jeans Couture, The Dreamer, and Green Jeans: the burning sensation with the nose...like spraying down the stove top with oven cleaner. Gaw, it's awful!

Marcos Oliveira

TOP ONE (1) !!! discreto,elegante e marcante. sedutor,fresco,agradavel e amadeirado.
uso para qualquer horario,clima e ocasiao.
o olfato feminino sempre é atraído pela fragancia.
aroma/fragancia : 9,5/10
projeçao/silagem : 8/10
fixação/durabilidade : 10/10
não sei explicar , mas no seu contexto de perfume é 10/10.

fragrance-hunter
fragrance-hunter

to anyone that called VPH smell generic, cheap, poor projection and moderate longevity then guess what? you WRONG.. hahahha.
This smell 99.99% like Chanel Allure Homme Sport.
search for Chanel Allure Homme Sport(AHS) and you will see all positive comment, everyone treat it like their baby, like god in the summer and spring.
VPH is the same here guys. i don't know what wrong with these people nose. maybe you bought the fake one or the old one then complain. try it out in store then you'll see.

Scent: 7/10 (don't like this scent much, too sporty)
Longevity: 9.5/10 (you spray this, you still smell it in the next 12 hours)
Projection: 9/10 (like a beast, leave a trail when you walked pass)

now, if you love AHS then i don't see why you would hate this one.

Blayke
Blayke

This is so fresh! My sister bought me a gift pack for Christmas last year and I want more, it's fantastic!

lyktor
lyktor

Reading many people saying that Versace Pour Homme smells like others scents is funny because they NEVER mention theses scents

Migalex
Migalex

Typical plain aromatic fougere. The same scent as zillions of other fragrances. I do not understand wht makes this type of scent so popular. I think they should at least try different, even if small, variations. Poor silage and staying power.

psychomotif

I like this cologne, smells very floral.
Got a good deal at marshalls for $15/1oz bottle.

To me it does not smell like aqua di gio but I was asked at a club if i was wearing adg.Even my sister thinks it smells like it.

Projection is about 2.5 feet 2 hrs after application(3 sprays)
Longevity is about 4hrs but gets close to skin after 3 hrs.

drewsarmiento
drewsarmiento

Saw this in an add for some strange reason I made an impulse buy immediately after I saw one just moments after I got off the plane. I'm not a gambling man but I took a gamble with this one and for once I'm glad I did.

Absolutely love this perfume, I can smell the lemon citrusy notes as well as the Bergamot. Once it settles in it really does give out a very clean crisp fresh scent.

Always gets head to turn whenever I use this perfume but hey, Never count on JUST the perfume, Keep the Personality as PLEASANT as your Scent :-)

kalraabhimanyu
kalraabhimanyu

Very nice fragrance.Ultimate i must say.Unique and very fresh.Must have for perfume lovers.Sexy..I liked it alot.Thanks Versace.

Possum-Pie
Possum-Pie

I'm not sure what people are smelling when they say this fragrance doesn't last. It is the longest lasting "summer" frag. in my wardrobe. I can literally smell it on my pillow the next day and I usually am the first to complain about poor longevity. A very citrusy clean smelling juice. Fits into the whole "Sport" scent group.

Mike213
Mike213

This to me smells like a really expensive Deodorant and i mean that in a good way, only that you wouldn't rub deo on your wrists, neck or chest last time i checked :p

The top is very sharp for the first 10 mins or so, i get mostly a fresh clean sharp lemon smell with some slight floral notes in the background making the lemon smell almost sweet but not to much. Not to long after the Neroli dominates the top notes giving it a slightly bitter, powdery smell. In the Mid it retains its Fresh feel but starts to become Floral, sweet, with a hint of spice and wood in the background. In the Base i still get hints of the floral notes but its dominated mostly by a tonka bean/slightly musky smell.

And by the way i see People saying they have longevity issues i guess it depends on your skin but i usually get at least 7 hrs on my skin the only problem i do have is projection, if its not to hot(90's) it doesn't really project after about 2 hrs

Good fragrance for the summer or hot days, more of a Office type than a Casual type scent but to each his own

Fresh, Citrus, Clean, Floral, Semi-Sweet, Would be how i describe this Nice scent not out of the ordinary though :)

od.tan
od.tan

The very first perfume I had back then, and i have to say i really enjoyed this perfume albeit weak longevity. Pretty fresh and sporty scent, very good during hot days. Quite synthetic in my opinion, so i haven't thought of buying this one again anytime soon. BTW, very good looking bottle of course :)

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

Nice and soft lemony scent that lasts all day. One of the best scents out there.

ruslan.pal
ruslan.pal

very fresh scent, this will be my next perfume. as for me, it is better than Gucci by Gucci, Issey Miyake, Dolce gabanna the one,

elvis944
elvis944

Ladies love this stuff. Seriously. I'm kicking myself for not buying a bigger bottle.

Bierko
Bierko

incredible scent, chanel allure homme like the sport, with good projection and attachment.

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

I got this one in the spring and had to let it go. I didn't mind it but the wife hated it. I got awful looks and comments. When I wore it, after a while I could not smell it anymore - to me the scent had disappeared yet she could pick it out when I came into the room. I like to smell the scent that I’m wearing so the fact that it seemed to disappear was something I didn’t like.

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

It's ok.. nothing special (too generic). Too citrusy for my taste. I got it as a gift when it first came out in a 50ml bottle and just finished it the other day.. I won't buy it myself. 5/10

jade blades
jade blades

Good fragrance, but nothing else... the scent doesn't say much (at least for me)

peake1
peake1

Do not overlook "the Medusa" she is a subtle citrus seducer that takes the best notes of AHS and Gio and makes them her own into a bright floral yet subtle sea side scent that will please many and offend none!

reyjasson
reyjasson

I had this on a miniature version and I must say that for a men's fragrance it kinda smells too light for me. I like its citrusy ocean breeze notes but it just doesn't work out on my senses. It lacks this punch that I usually look for in a fragrance. The packaging's kinda generic too, almost like a bottle of mouthwash.

I don't really recommend this one. You can find other far better-smelling perfumes than this. Shame on Versace.

Marcos Oliveira

o uso de versace é de fato algo interessante,além de me deixar com um bem estar ao sentir sua bela e maravilhosa fragancia exalando em meu corpo,faz com que o olfato feminino seja arrebatado por ela...fixa muito bem e projeta perto da pele,mas bem marcante e sensual.verdadeiro coringa,qq hora,clima,roupa e ambiente. otimoooooooooo

kuswantono kreator
kuswantono kreator

Wangi seperti kosmetik , parfum yang sopan , dewasa ,aman untuk dipakai kapan saja siang dan malam , tetapi lebih cocok acara formil ... Teliti dulu sebelum membeli sudah expired atau belum !

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

This one seems to be a bit of a puzzler. Some say it resembles Chanel, others think it's a fougere, and I smell a fresh oriental in the tradition of CK One Shock for Him. There's a lack of balance and unfortunate dissonance in the top notes - which more closely resemble grapefruit than lemon to me - but this passes within ten minutes and dries into a nice spicy melange of pink pepper, cardamom, rose, black pepper, cedar, carnation, and geranium. To my nose the cardamom, pink pepper, and cedar are most prominent in the heart stage. Ninety minutes on, Versace Pour Homme begins to lose its luster a bit, and disseminates its olfactory information via broad strokes of blurry freshness, rather than through a legible composition. Still, it's much better than one would think, and fresh-oriental fans should check this one out.

stayclose
stayclose

This is what I get from vph critus and flowers with a slight almost invisible wood. This how I feel. Wild and reckless. Yeah kinda like the ice cream flavor from 31 flavors. Haha.

Marcos Oliveira

o melhor do mundo (minha opiniao) esse perfume é discreto,elegante,sedutor,agradavel.casual,moderno,classico,marcante,top de linha,caro,cheiroso,maravilhoso,pega bem com qualquer roupa,ocasiao,clima,horario e etc...PERFECT !!!

kamalipour
kamalipour

This is remind me to Allure Homme Sport by Chanel. very fresh and cool. I love it

paperbear22
paperbear22

I have both Channel Allure Homme Sport and Versace Pour Homme... but WOW, they smell COMPLETELY different on me. If I wear Versace, I get complimented and asked what fragrance I'm using. I use Channel and I get the opposite reactions. To my nose, Channel smells better though...

scenturian
scenturian

Even the release date proves that was achieved to copy Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

murysusanto

Smells like Chanel allure homme sport especially in the middle note except allure homme is a bit more intense and last longer.
Very good to use here on tropical weather, it's exciting to have both fragrances and people would ask what you wearing.

Versace line of perfumes always fascinates me, I think back in the days the scent is just so good it really differs from other existing european brands.

Superb blend and enjoyable...9/10

Zenith
Zenith

Very pleasant and fresh one here, but not of the sporty variety. Definitely not a daring or noticeable fragrance, but something I definitely would want to smell like.

Very safe secure and pleasant, with a nice soft citrus aroma

mj9999

Some say this is pretty generic smelling, but for me, only 1 or 2 other perfume smell the same, and only at the beginning.: Chanel Allure Homme Sport, and the Edition Blanche. D&G Light Blue has a different top notes smell, and so with the ever hyped AdG..

People surely have poor noses, making all those with citrus initial smell to be like that of AdG and D&G LB.. The citrus from this perfume is very similar to AHS, but they have different drydown. Also, the heart notes of VpH is very lovely (a very lovely flower and some toned down woods: probably cedar and geranium+other flowers)...

swix
swix

What an interesting little devil this is.

Versace Pour Homme smells similar to Chanel Allure Homme Sport IF you're not actually wearing both. Sample them with one on each wrist and the differences become crystal clear. What I find particularly interesting is that when I wore them side by side for comparison, I preferred the Chanel. The next day, I only wore the Chanel and thought "Yep, I like this. It's nice." The NEXT day, I only wore the Versace and thought "Whoa. I LOVE this." The next day, back to the Chanel. Meh. The next day, back to the Versace, and I knew I had to buy a bottle.

Versace Pour Homme may smell somewhat similar to Allure Homme Sport, but it's less fruity and more flowery, and yet, it is also more masculine - probably due to it being less candy-sweet-fruity. I still think AHS is very nice, but I definitely prefer Versace Pour Homme. But I sure won't mind if the Chanel is more popular. That actually adds to the Versace Pour Homme appeal in my opinion.

I enjoy this very much and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Oh, and yes, the bottle itself is awesome.

relevos
relevos

I Love this fragrance too, i love the citric/floral fragrance for men, and it smells very good.

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

Versace Pour Homme is a respectable fragrance. Citrusy, a little hint of spice, and sweet; albeit a bit too sweet for me at times, but not complaining!

It IS a cheaper substitute to Allure Home Sport but delivers boldly. Easily likable and a crowd-pleaser. But is it one of the most interesting blend of notes? No. I don't feel adventurous when I put it on as compared to say, L'Eau D'Issey or Encre Noir or L'Instant de Guerlain.

Overall: 3.7

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

ShineStoppa
ShineStoppa

Thi perfume smells great. The only issue i have is that the scent seems to fade quckly. Does not hold on my skin.

happychub
happychub

i got both of allure homme sport and this versace pour homme. both smell gorgeous and nice on me.for me,this smell fresh and stylish,calming. great scent !

Marcos Oliveira

seria o melhor em sua linha ao lado de AHS da chanel...se dividem é claro,esse mais aquatico e com tom floral amadeirado, o AHS com tom aquatico leve e fundo abaunilhado aveludado doce...fixxação do versace p mim é superior e a fragancia melhor tambem,parabens para casa e uma coroa para o mestre Morillas

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

This stuff rocks! I tested it at a nordstrom rack not to long ago and it stayed on the back of my hand for hours. It took two washes to get it off in fact. I gave in and almost bought a bottle of the 6.7 oz since it is only $20 more than the 3.4 oz... that is the best deal I've ever heard of since you are paying $20 for 3.4 extra ounces. I didnt buy it however, and just got the gift set with the 3.4 oz since that was only $4 more than the bottle only. I love the very fresh and citrusy opening. The drydown after about 20 minutes gets mildly floral and powdery but the bright citrus stays on top throughout. If you are a fan of issey miyake or chrome sport, you'll adore this. It knocks them out of the park with it's longevity and overall complexity. This is my new spring-summer signature... since I cannot just have one.

Raychee123
Raychee123

Unbelievable scent! Amazing, delicious, just awesome. My new favourite

Daniel74
Daniel74

This is a fresh scent, perfect to feel clean and fresh after a good shower. Many people compare this one with Aqua di Gio, well, both have the same idea, the difference is that Aqua di Gio is basically citric and this one is more floral. In my opinion Versace pour Homme is more sophisticated than others fresh scents, and at least in my skin has a long projection. Very good fresh option!

yella_light
yella_light

I like this sporty scent from Versace. I do have several bottles from Versace.
This scent is fresh, clean, and soapy. It feels like you just got out of the shower and just got done eating some citrus fruits.
It's perfect for summer and a safe scent that won't offend anyone. Because it's safe, it's quite generic.
The longevity isn't great though
(3-4 sprays max)

Smell: 4 stars
Overall: 4 stars

Nebraska123
Nebraska123

I would describe this as classy, fresh and manly. Women complement on it and it, great longevity and projection. The magic seems to be in the number of sprays. 2-3 top and no more or it gets a little annoying to my senses.

gatsby
gatsby

good composition but too common... Dislike from the very first sniff. I gave it to my best friend and he was sooo happy coz I didn t like it at all. Ok, it's yours . :))

nazari753
nazari753

The most fresh scent in my collection. Wear it in hot days. I love the neroli in this one. Medusa head on the bottle, on the cap and on the sprayer. Great works on details. The best bottle ever. Quality fragrance for summer. It's the top 5 summer scents of all time. buy it. You never regret.

Kain
Kain

A good fragrance with pleasant smell and amazing looking bottle.
The opening is fresh and semi sweet with neroli and lemon which is really pleasant but nothing really unique or special. there is hint of floral notes in the background too.
In the drydown the sweet and floral notes push citrus notes in the background and dominate through the hole fragrance life on your skin.
So in the drydown and in the base, you will have sweet floral notes with hint of citrus in the background.
All and All, a good, pleasant and safe fragrance, great for spring and summer with good projection and longevity.
يه عطر خوب و خوشبو كه انتخاب مناسبي براي بهار و تابستون هست
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر تركيب نسبتا شيرين پرتقال و ليمو هست كه بوي ضعيفي از رايحه گلها هم اونو همراهي ميكنه
بوي بسيار دلپذير و خوبي داره ولي بوش خيلي خاص يا منحصر بفرد نيست و در كل بوي عامه پسند و نرمالي داره
در ادامه رايحه گلهاو شيريني بوي عطر بيشتر ميشه و رايحه هاي ليمو و پرتقال خيلي ضعيف در حاشيه قرار دارن
پخش بو و ماندگاري منابي داره
شيشه اين عطر بسيار زيباست و من شخصا خيلي دوسش دارم

LarsoC01
LarsoC01

As DaZeD said, it starts off kind a "generic". About an hour later it smells somewhat original. I'm still discovering new things about this fragrance.

On my skin with two shots to the chest and one of each wrist.

The atomizer doesn't work the best on my bottle. I have the 50ml

**Longevity: 7/10 (6-8hrs on my skin)
**Sillage: 7/10
**Originality: 6/10
**Compliment factor: 6/10
**Versatility: 9/10 (Just about anybody can pull this off, and wear it just about anywhere, anytime, any season... Very safe, best for summertime)
**Overall: 7/10

bay224
bay224

This is better than allure homme sport to me. This is a lot more aquatic or fresh. The fragrance lady told me i shouldn't get allure homme sport because i was to young, she considered it an old man smell. This right here is bright and fits all ages.

Wise-222
Wise-222

This is the most beautiful fragrance from Versace house , i want to say that i have bought

this Fragrance for six times and i can't change it by any way

It is my signature for the morning time, attractive.

MaggieKat
MaggieKat

This is the first men's only cologne I have ever worn and I love it even more then when I first sniffed it and decided it to buy it. It is so herby and fresh and beautiful. If it has any kind of lasting power, it would be perfect. Well time will tell. For now I am in heaven.

DaZeD
DaZeD

Amazing scent.

It starts out ... well ... just plain generic, lot's and lot's of citrus and some lemon, but...

After it dries down completely, like 20 minutes or so later it smells fantastic, the citrus fades to the background and a sweet, warm, yet fresh scent takes over and keeps dominating it for the remaining hours, wich is a long time 'cause the longevity is great and the sillage is great aswell.

I love this scent, it's not generic at all imo.
Fantastic quality!

micrtin
micrtin

one of my favorite summer scents, it can be considered generic, but for me I think it is unique. Its classy at the same time as being fresh.

showgoeson
showgoeson

This one reminds me of Chanel Allure Sport but in my opinion it's much much better than Allure Sport. This is longer lasting and better projection. And the smell is very sharp, I guess because of the spices. This is my favorite summer fragrance at the moment, would definitely recommend to anyone.

9.5/10

tharkulj
tharkulj

I love this perfume! For me VPH is perfect for everyday every time it fresh but sweet. I use 'Pour Homme' in office every men and women kinda like it! I don't have any negative comment when I wear this perfume.

The longevity is pretty good. For me after full day of work I can smell it on my skin.

Akhan
Akhan

Excellent fragrance for summer ! Really fresh blast at first which coninues but mellows down to staying fresh picking up natural sophistication, floral and grassy, as it dies by hour 5 or so. I would think this to be party or small GT (get together) wear - the latter more.
The similarity to Allure Homme Sport is very clearly there not so much to armani Adg, to my nose. I highly reccomend it to those who like this kind of fresh fragrance for a try ....
Although I don't particularly like other frags from Versace this is one of those that I do use and like a lot. As for longevity which is weak perhaps one should wear it knowing about its life - to be used strategically !

oxm

Versace pour Homme is a fresh scent that is trustworthy in my opinion: it combines the transparency of Acqua di Gio, the sophistication of Allure Sport and the innocence of Aqua Marine Bulgari, is like a Harlequin that shows on the stage of a jokes kissing scene between pirouettes.
Maybe a limit look like much, but Versace pour Homme makes an ode to summer, when this fabulous water you can draw with both hands ...
Fresh balm for summer nights.
very good

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

This a Fougere version of Allure Sport, the similarities with the Chanel are neroli and citruses and with Acqua di Gio by the hyacinth, but the drydown are diferent the others cited.
This one is more elegant, refined and slightly less youthful, by the fougere notes excellently combined giving a colder tone too, amazing fragrance!

nasoz
nasoz

what a sexy bloody smell .. sexy men should wear this awesome fragrance without no dopt .. I give 9/10 for this sexy fragrance .. the smell so fresh and it very good scent :)

Dapper Czar77
Dapper Czar77

I'm sorry, but I was more than disappointed with this cologne. After reading all the positive reviews and watching videos on YT about this one, I fell for all the hype. And hard!! So I blind bought this one and after wearing it 3 times, I couldn't fathom why anyone would wear this!! This smells like it should be used to clean glass surfaces, e.g., windows and mirrors!! It's not that the scent is horrible itself per se...It's just that the scent smells like a cleaning product hence why everyone claims this cologne to smell "clean" though I do not find this clean scent to be pleasing in that it should be worn on the skin. If you want to say it's pleasing in that it would make your bathroom tiles and living room windows smell clean and better, then I would agree. But to want to wear this on your body? No way! The only thing I enjoy about this cologne is the bottle. It's definitely a beautiful bottle. But what's inside said bottle is a chemical cleaning product nightmare similar to glass plus or windex.

ps-I believe nothing has been the same for the Versace line since Versace's The Dreamer came out. I truly believe The Dreamer is a dream in a bottle. It is my signature scent/cologne and I get compliments all the time. That is Versace's best scent/cologne. (IMO)

cbehr64
cbehr64

Received this cologne as a gift set for Christmas. I will say that most fresh fragrances aren't for me i find a lot of them too chemical or too soapy. This one is different though its very citrus fresh when first sprayed the lemon and bergamont are in your face. Then once it dries down it has a very nice sweet fresh scent (from the tonka bean and florals), different then other fresh scents i tried. Its fresh and masculine at its core and its perfect for everyday wear especially in the warmer months.

ScottyVizz

Oh looky here, my honest opinion which geared towards a dislike on this fragrance has been deleted. Why? Is Versace monitoring free speech? Did I say something crude?
I will sum up my last [deleted] message by saying that Versace Pour Homme is a chemical catastrophe reminiscent of a split-in-half deodorant stick.

Estebanz
Estebanz

Usually fresh fragrances dont standout much compare to other groups but VPH is one of those fragrances that i put on and i feel happy relax and confident,besided that is a big compliment getter.last about 6 hrs but with this u can spray few times on ur clothes and that way will stay with ya a
Long time...i also own its cousin allure homme sport,and i will say they r caint of simillar on the first 20 minutes but after that VPH becomes more watery fresh oceanic while chanel goes more into a creamy sweet caint of smell,so overall i sligthly prefer Versace over chanel.

disco2000
disco2000

King of the fresh fragrances! I use straight on skin after shower for that super clean/fresh feeling. I’d recommend using in warmer climates the more humid the better, heat really aids in the projection of this fragrance.
I’ve found that purchasing the 100ml or bigger is necessary as in my view this requires more sprays than other fragrances due to its subtle scent.

sushi.jelly
sushi.jelly

This is for the day when you wake up and wanna feel fresh and clean, to refresh yourself and forget the past behind, to start something new.

The top note is fresh, not to sharp with lime and lemon. Some hint of floral note and tonka bean. Definitely reminds me of Allure Homme Sport.
The heart is fresh floral note, like a flower garden by the beach.
The base is warm and loud with the wood note.

Projection is really good. Longevity is OK.

qwerty82
qwerty82

This is the first Versace scent that I have tried and I am somewhat disappointed as it smells like a lot of other mainstream scents that are out there. Nice and safe but very ordinary.

MUZebe
MUZebe

I always hear how great this scent is and I've gotten compliments on it before from my tester samples. But as much as I want to like this scent, i just don't find it all that appealing. I find it very synthetic and almost soapy, my two least favorite qualities in a cologne. Maybe it just in my skin or my nose in particular that it doesn't blend well with. With all the rave, i definitely recommend one to at least try it though.

marioslg3

Further to my yesterday's review, Versace pour homme is on my wrist today....and I indeed see the similarities with Allure homme sport....now the perfume is not closer to Kenzo homme....Allure Homme sport and VPH are similar...Allure turns to be more sweet at the base notes but the two perfumes are close cousins. I would say that I prefer this from Allure but if you have the one, you do not need the other.

marioslg3

This is a nice fresh mainstream perfume, much better from a lot of others more commercial perfumes. What I like in it is the salty airy fresh vibe...I would say that this is an all seasons fragrance with good longevity and sillage. Women love this perfume although as I said, it is not ground breaking. This is the first aquatic/fresh mainstream type of fragrance I bought after a long time as I actually prefer the spicy/oriental/eastern fragrances. It is suggested for someone who want a signature scent, for a gift, for someone who likes fresh fragrances. Some guys says that this seems to be like allure homme sport but I do not see any similarities....I see this closer to Kenzo Homme, which is also salty. This does not mean that the two perfumes smells the same, no! The salty smell is somehow silimar but in any way, I see this far away from Allure homme sport. Allure sport is more sweet citrusy that turns towards vanilla at the end. this starts citrusy salty but but not sweet. Although I just bought the bottle today, I was smelling it on the paper for some hours. I would say that is a linear fragrance at least on the paper, dont know if this is changing on the skin. Will check it out and let you know my comments in the next days. Worth checking out for those who do not like ginger in the fresh mainstream perfumes like dior sport, chrome sport, burbery sport etc.

DominicMC
DominicMC

A Very nice sweet scent, I got a bottle two years ago but i only wear it to formal events, to me its a suit wearing Perfume, weddings for example. 7.5/10

sourservice
sourservice

I edited my review before...after a couple of usage I finally love this fragrance. Its smell nice, classy, fresh, and subtle (or whisperer). You can applied so much you want without overpowering. Its definitely NOT similar to Acqua di Gio.

Scent : Great
Sillage : Good
Longevity : Good (3 spray is not enough)
Occasion : Office and other than casual and formal.

Highly recommended!

murysusanto

This doesn't smell like Versus Uomo, who said it is? it is very different. While Versus has a little sweetness add to it, besides the woody and all, this one is sharp, penetrating and a classic smell that will reminded me of 90's department store perfume department.
Still miss Versus Uomo, I found no other like it, even though online store are selling, afraid of the old stock being kept while the contents is already obsolete unless it's a new production which it won't be.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

In about 30 minutes early, smells fresh. Then flavor is heavy, sweet, even unpleasant. Citrus line disappears. Remains the smell of Muscat, hyacinth, geranium. This makes it very heavy perfume and repulsive. Causes me - nausea.

I don't like it!

Grottola
Grottola

I like the idea, but on my skin it just falls apart.

Versace Pour Homme, to my humble nose, smells like the interplay of tobacco, pepper, cucumber (calone), and violet. This combination, which can sound either heavenly or putrid depending on your tastes, doesn't work for the following reasons:

- It doesn't smell good.

- The accords fall apart and have nothing to hold them up.

- It doesn't blend well, and doesn't go anywhere.

Don't get me wrong, the stuff is obviously popular, and people like it - especially women, from what I've read. I don't like it. I guess I'm gonna stick to Versace's classics for now (L'Homme, Black Jeans), unless Donatella can churn out something spectacular in the next few years.

AntonisZ
AntonisZ

"Wow, that's the perfect summer scent I've been looking for!", I thought when I smelled the initial blast of semi-sweet citrus and aromatic florals.
I was testing another fragrance when the beautiful bottle of this Versace tempted me to try it and it just enchanted me with its crisp, warm and playful opening.

Compared to other summer scents, this one could probably become a better choise for those who aren't so fond of those soury or salty or overly citrusy scents.
This one is more on the sweet and warm side but at the same time it feels quite fresh and clean, you could nicely describe it as a "clean-cut fougere".

So far I wore it 3-4 times and I noticed that it stays longer and projects much better when I spray it a few times more than I usually do with all other frags. It also projects better in hot summer nights, at least that's when I got many compliments wearing it!
Longevity on my skin is 6-7 hours when overapplied.

The drydown is elegant but certainly not as capturing as the wonderful opening. The crisp, clean feel is supported by the powdery base and the amber which I generally like but here it evolves rather "synthetic" on my skin.

Still, this is one of the best summer scents I came across recently. It also got the most compliments of all I tried this summer!

My overall rating: 7.5/10

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A very light, crisp, chemically, modern, sexy, citrus, masculine scent..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-4 hours. 1 foot of subtle yet strong at times projection, which suprised me. This scent is more chemically than synthetic. It has a crisp citrus scent aroma, without any particluar fruit taking centre stage. It is incredibly light and young and refreshing. Ages 16-32

4 -5 hours - 6 inch projection. Delicious drydown, so clean and crisp, no spice or yuckiness, just refreshing and sexy

5 - 6 hours. 1 inch projection. Could be smelt if someone lent in to you

6-9 hours. Projection dies, a shame as it was doing so well. Close to skin. Ends up being incredibly masculine, infact massively modern day masculinity personified..

This is a sexy, modern young mans scent and not unisex to me in any way.

This may not be good to those who suffer from allergies

Good

sham_1983

i remember the day it was relese .. most say the negative feel bout this scent, i refuse and explain hard that it need a passion then it blend a great scent in to body.. im glad now . for girls don be hesitate try it.. i got many gals wear for daily ocasion and pro too.

THANK YOU ALBERTO MORILLAS sir ,creating these masterpiece and again ,will wait for your next scent!

ososigma16
ososigma16

I get this as a spare fragrance, but after the first use everything change, literally people are after me JUST TO SMELL and ask me what am I wearing?, a guy in my office was asking me all day long same thing, I couldn't believe what impression caused this fragance, anyway I will say this is FRESH citrusy fragance, excellent for humidity hot days, like the summers here in Texas.
It last enough to get out of house at 7 am and get back at 5 pm, and still getting compliments.

Marcos Oliveira

para mim ao lado de allure sport,o melhor que ja senti.
a sua projeçao é ótima,mas para quem procura na aparecer,pois é sutil e com classe.quem chega perto logo percebe a fragancia maravilhosa,para mim anos luz a frente de aqua di gio.fixaçao otima,fica dias nas roupas.inicio forte,mas depois de alguns minutos ameniza a ponto de se tornar aconchegante a quem sente,nessa semana ouvi 2 vezes"humm que delicia de cheiro em voce".
otimoooooo

oxm

Hello, today I will speak of the perfume Versace Pour Homme, the first time I heard it I was pleasantly surprised by the fragrance, it is immediately appreciated by opening up fresh citrus bergamot, including, among others dry in the middle are the hyacinth and the geranium in the queue while the tonka bean and musk notes stand out with their hot season.Se you are looking for an alternative to Armani's Acqua di Gio, that's when you arrived and by the way we like it even though defined less water and maybe more dust, no doubt you can not miss the season hot, where you can give the best.
He has a good persistence, the beautiful bottle and the color ........ imagine the sea ...

aizen86
aizen86

what can I say about this one? i test this in a perfume store. it starts out really nice. i can't break down the smell's component but what i can say it is like something that is sweet that is soften with flower but then added with a refreshing ingredient. however after 5 minutes the smell is gone. it's like totally gone from my wrist. at first i thought about buying it but then with the idea of just 5 minutes, guess it's a no. when i'm back home around 1 hour after that entering my room, sitting down i smell something that is musky, yet sweet but soft smell. i try to figure out where that smell came from. it is revealed that it came from my wrist where versace pour homme was sprayed 1 hour ago. even after taking my bath the scent still can be sniff. i don't really know what is happening, guess i need to try it one more time.

svillatoro
svillatoro

I think we all judge scents only for one try on skin or paper that´s not the way it works... the compliments you receive may also count. Probably one of these may become your signature fragrance.

In my experience, Versace is one of the best in the market...

daytona!!
daytona!!

A signature scent-smells quite nice, akin to D&G light blue men

Opens up with a loud sour citrus accord, similar to bitter oranges

Cools down to a nice aquatic aroma

Lasts about 6-8 hours

On clothes for 12 plus hours

Women LOVE this scent

Sillage: 8/10

jBoozy711
jBoozy711

i dont care if this is another aquatic made for selling and get the Buyer with the top notes ,like everyBody says

this scent is Better than aqua di gio and d&g light Blue

this one smells fresher and more pleasant

theres something sweet aBout aqua di gio that makesit hard for me to pull it off at summer
i use that one for a warmer weather

But this is the perfect one for the REAL hot weather 36+ªC with serious humidity

do you want compliments?
this is your guy

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

Versace Pour Homme? Should you buy it? Well lets see. The top, is like many other summer spring fragrnce. Citrus (sweet/sour), acquatic, maybe some woods.... zzzzzzzz. Yes, they are all the same, yet they are the best sellers. Is this becuase of marketing or that they just smell good to the common nose? Either way...

Quick review, Top like many others, the heart though, well. Here is what I get. A very sour and sweet, peppery acquatic. It is either the sage or the geranium but I get a blak pepper coupled with sour citrus on my skin and I really enjoy this. Many people say this is pretty close to Allure Homme Sport it does have some similarities at the first spray but in the first 30 minutes it changes drasticaly other than they both carry the citrus they don't smell the same at all.

To the base, they have similar notes but the heart/midlle comes along side of the very common dry down and Allure Homme Sport's dry down though almost identical notes smells much like Allure Homme with a hint more citrus. Rating?

Longevity: 3 out of 5 (acquatic about 4-5 hours)

Projection 3 out 5 (good for first 2 hours then
starts to recede from there)

Scent: 4 out of 5 (good acquatic not the best in this family of scents but appealing)

Versatility: unknown. You can wear it all day every day but I don't know what it is like in cooler weather yet.

mj9999

top notes are fresh, though smells common (bergamot and neroli. The heart notes however are awesome and heavenly...wooo love it...Drydown is slightly woody and unique....A very good scent IMO..Im gonna buy a 3.4oz bottle after i finish my sample vial...

EDIT:
Tips if one wants to get compliments....

Just spray 1 spray every 2 hrs in the neck pulse point areas...in 6 hrs, u used only 3 sprays but people will notice you..

In contrast with spraying 3 body parts, well, the good sillage will only be for 2 hrs, so after 2 hrs ul not get noticed by people, at the same amount of juice sprayed...Well, just my two scents...

Since this is for men and men seldom bring bags, maybe a small spritzer will do since it would fit in pockets...

SilverFire
SilverFire

In the bottle, it smells like sweet lemon cleaner. On the skin, it becomes sweet lemon cleaner, then there’s a moment of a stale scent, and then the scent seems to open up due to the bergamot, mellowing into a gently alcoholy-soapy lemon aroma. The silage is low, and within three hours, it's a skin scent. If you start to sweat, though, it comes back.

I guess this is a good example of the fresh/clean side of the fence. It doesn’t do a lot for me, emotionally. It's nice, non-offensive, and gives the impression that I showered less than an hour ago.

It's ok.

pepper
pepper

Very classy freshness, fresh citrus - orange opening with a bit of sweetness, it reminds me a little on a Laura Biagiotti's - Aqua Di Roma Uomo from the 90-is! Girls love it, even want to use it too. Very safe for blind buy, and for presents. Very good projection too. Italian classic, I love it!

arrogante
arrogante

Sophisticated freshness. I can't quite decide if I can call it an aquatic - it's too classy for that. I wore my sample one time and I received compliments from both men and women, which is something I never experienced before. :)

The opening is a bitter citrus (which I particularly am not fond of; reminds me so much of D&G LB and VEF, both of which I hate). But the hate ends there - the heart is sweet with a little touch of florals and spice, and actually reminds me of bubblegum at times. The base is wonderful - just the right balance of sweet and fresh. But by this time it doesn't project that much.

I am saving up for a big bottle and I'm finally replacing my L'eau Par Kenzo for VpH as my everyday school scent, together with Issey. Hurray!

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

This is my first impression after trying the scent in a perfumery.

Versace Pour Homme is one of those scents that you can not judge by quickly sniffing it on a piece of paper. Apply it onto your skin and give it some time to develop.

I found the opening to be very unpleasantly sour and wondered if had just sprayed pickle juice onto my skin or if the the bottle gone bad.

30 minutes later, I sniffed my wrist again and I'm glad I did! The scent had developed into something warm, faintly sweet and aromatically spicy. Wonderful!

After trying it only once, I can't reliably comment on longevity, but my impression was that it's neither disappointing, nor outstanding – which seems to be in line with what others say.

So it was an ambivalent first encounter. I think I'll try this scent again some day.

BTW, Versace PH is an example for how different our noses work. Hardly anyone complained about the opening. Unlike many reviewers, I found this fragrance neither particularly fresh, nor did I get the mentioned citric notes, not even in the sour opening. I'm also a bit surprised that this fragrance is seen almost exclusively as a daytime scent. But some reviewers did point out that the base smells nice.

Update:
Today I've tried Versace PH again and compared it to Chanel's Allure Sport (one on the left wirst, one on the right), because I felt that there was a certain resemblance. And indeed, to my nose, Versace PH's drydown smells a bit like the spicier, more aquatic, less vanilla sweet cousin of Allure Sport.

a great scent,
my wife likes this one alot. :)

This one smells like you are a man with money. To me, it smells like a wealthy person, in a good way...
Can't go wrong with this one.

BamBamBaby

get the 100ml bottle... spray twice on each bodypart... for better lasting if you wanna go clubbing.... for the office, dates or school 1 spray per bodypart is enough...

This is a must have... just like you need one out of the allure line which is your choice which one...

Dirk

Versace Pour Homme created by Alberto Morillas!
1 of my favourite perfumers.
And i think he did an excellent job again.
I would describe this perfume as Clean.
It starts off citrus and fresh and after a while i detect a bit zesty and a bit more warmer scent but still very clean, maybe the geranium brings that zesty touch? and then fading to the base which is absolutely a wonderfull smell.
With this bottle you need to spray like 2 or 3 times on each wrist, that will work fine to keep it last longer. and i think the sillage is quite good. specially the first 2 hours.
all by all i find this 1 a Masterpiece and i think best to wear in spring and summer days, but can also easily get worn in spring and summer evenings

lovescully
lovescully

Couldn't agree more. This frag shits all over Eau Fraiche! Eau Fraiche is basically blue coloured water with no distinctive caracteristics whatsoever.

Although some have said that this is a direct copy of Allure Homme Sport, I don't agree. Chanel's Sport version of Allure is quite a distinctive offerring (which I love by the way) that doesn't have the spicyness of this Versace. Don't get me wrong, I can detect the similarities, but to suggest that they are copies is just ridiculous!

I'd give this a 10 out of 10 compared to Eau Fraiche anyday! Compared to other non Versace frag's I'd probably give this 7 out of 10.

BamBamBaby

guys Im telling you... forget eau fraiche.... this is it. If you want to smell like you just came out of the pacific ocean or better said from a shower in heaven.... dont look any further....

Marcos Oliveira

o melhor para mim...uma evolução de aqua di gio,amadeirado elegante,fino e sedutor,discreto mas marcante ao extremo,bom rastro considerando o calor intenso aqui do rio de janeiro,por fim com fixaçao acima da media para seu estilo.me sinto pra cima ao usa-lo,os olhares femininos e elogios são seus acompanhantes.VPH é desigual aos outros,por ser de nível superior,alberto morillas merece uma estatua por tanta inspiração dos deuses dos perfumistas,rsrsrsrsss... a casa versace esta de parabens,use e abuse!!!VPH O MELHOR!!!

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This is nothing like AdG, except for a brief citrus opening, but this is Aromatic Fougere all the way, nothing aquatic about it. The petit grain and neroli turn this into a very green and almost peppery opening...love it. The clary sage keeps it green, while the geranium sweetens it ever so slightly, but never in a floral way. The base is the only thing that even resembles Allure Homme Sport with its wonderful tonka bean, but it really ends there. This is a very different and subtler creation than AdG or AHS...it is very crisp and green. Jerichodeg, I think you made a wonderful purchase...another Alberto Morillas work of art. The bottle itself is beautiful with its very thick glass and classic look. As with any cologne, if you love it, go for it, and THIS, I LOVE!

(2nd review)

After a month of testing, retesting, and reviewing the reviews here, I finally bought it. YEY! hahaha

I wouldn't exactly call this an aquatic. Make the bottle an opaque shiny, black bottle with gold details, people will get less confused.

Forget what it's similar to. Go back to the basics and test it. If you like it, buy it! Every time I spray it on, I feel so secure and confident. I know, I have something on and I know I smell good.

This is a young, modern, sexy, clean, and deep. You won't be able to stop sniffing yourself.

periquito89
periquito89

I don't know Allure Sport, but I´ve read a lot about it. Versace pour Homme looks like that? Not impressive at all. A lemony one, and so many releases these days, like Guccy Sport and Adventure Eau Fraiche, not to mention Blanche Edition which I also own. Could be something wrong with my bottle? Because suddenly I wished to give a huge positive review for Acqua Di Gio, which I don't enjoy because that rose note. Kenzo pour Homme, plz!

(Update - 07.02.2011: and now I say, Dior Homme Sport, plz! I like Kenzo very much, but Dior fits correctly in this category, and is the nicest choice, for me, compare to those big hit sport scents. I still don't know Allure).

jerichodeg

I hate sniffing on paper but I had to at that time. First sniff and what I got was "Eh, nothing too special" then placed the paper in my bag. I was looking for the items that I bought in the bag then wondered what that SEXY, AMAZING SCENT was. A second sniff made me want to come back and buy the bottle.

No, it doesn't bear the words "Fresh" or "Summer" after the name, instead, it says POUR HOMME. The Versace House was bold enough to place their bet on an aquatic as their male signature scent. Forget fragrances similar to it. It's fresh, yet "harsh" enough to make a subtle impact (harsh in a good way).

Try this one first before other frags when on a sniffing spree, it might seem light, but wait for it to settle. yummy.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I have lots of fragrances but this one gets me more compliments than any other i have. I have never worn it without someone telling how good i smell. The funny thing is i am pretty ambivalent towards it. I enjoy the first hour then pretty much forget about it for the rest of the limited time it remains on my skin.

Lance

I agree that this is very very similar to Allure Homme Sport! Especially the first note.
But yet I think AHS is so much better than this, more sophisticated, more freshness, more rich, and of course has much better longevity and sillage. This is just a poor version of AHS.
But don't get me wrong, this is still a good fragrance overall, the only thing is just too similar to a very popular fragrance, that's poor!

scentology
scentology

Oh GOD what is this?? This is class in Blue.. Could be Allure Sport's cousin but who cares? In fact this is even cleaner and woodier. I'm flooded with compliments every time I wear it from both sexes. Despite its rising price, I can't wait to buy it again...

Sillage : good
Longevity : 4+ hours
Feeling : confident
Feedback : compliments galore

N.B. the drydown shall make any woman weak at the knees.

Omega Man
Omega Man

Very nice light fresh scent. Resembles Allure Sport, but I like this one better as it's not as sweet and overpowering as the Chanel. The longevity is not so great though.

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

I love this scent. I don't know Allure Homme Sport (some people say they are similar), but I find Versace pour Homme a great fragrance to use everyday. For me, it smells like a better and refined version of Acqua di Giò, that's excellent in my opinion.
A great choice for any guy.
My final score: 9,5/10.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Fresh and almost transparent. Perhaps you should purchase Versace Pour Homme vials so that you may carry them around with you for reapplication.

Someone with a meek personality might wear this well, because for a meek person... your cologne would never speak louder than you do.

This fragrance is one of the few I went into an upscale department store and paid full retail for, and it was worth every penny. I had hoped to get a 4 pc giftset but, alas they were out since it was after Christmas and I could not have afforded this without xmas $$$...

This scent is clean, cool and elegant. It bears a slight resemblance to AdG in the beginning most likely due to the citruses and their leaves and blossoms. Not overly citric it has just enough to be sharp and sweet, yet not saccharine. The heart is resplendent with florals(hyacinth-heavenly, geranium-dry and sweet, and sage-green and herbal)and the strength of cedar, as this evolves its sweetness continues but shifts from fruit to flora while remaining light and dignified. Masculine enough to be strong and smooth, alongside feminine nuances that enhance rather than detract from its overall quality. The base is classic with tonka, amber and musk giving it a manly prescence without being brutish...

Sillage: good
Longevity: surprising for a modern
Overall:4.75/5

This offering from Versace,post-Gianni, I believe, would have made him proud. Fresh, refined, cool and casual this one is good for day or night, for drinks after work, or a night on the town. Fasionable, but never trendy, this juice shines in the spring/summer but works equally well in cool temperatures...seasons come and go but quality endures...

costaleo
costaleo

Thought, at first, that I had gotten the bottle of Versace with Allure Sport in it. The resemblance is astonishing, but eventually VPH shows its qualities and features which are, by the way, very predictable, like any other fresh aquatic. However, I consider this one more wearable than Versace eau fraiche, which has some note that disturbs me a little. 3 out of 5.

gundisalvus
gundisalvus

Particularmente este perfume NO ME GUSTO PARA NADA. Al principio me gustaron las notas cítricas de estilo veraniegas y muy refrescantes, lástima que dure tan poco este olor.
Ya cuando se acentúa la fragancia, las notas me recuerdan al romero, al enebro o la albahaca en tono algo fuerte, posiblemente sea la nota de salvia declarada, que presenta tonos metálicos que no me gustaron.
En resumen el perfume me pareció bastante simple, no duradero y bastante caro a comparación a otros perfumes que son mejores y sorprenden.

I tried this a while back and I told myself "I smell this one before..." and still I can't figure out. Somehow, I can tell that it's quite common scent; nothing special enough to be Versace signature scent.

For the 2nd test, I get a lot of fresh citrusy opening and a creamy sweet amber and tonka bean drydown. I have the feeling about it being similar to Allure sport as well. Still this is a pretty nice scent, and I like it. Definitely a keeper but not a must have.

murysusanto

Since Versus isn't available anymore and to me it's a second to none fragrance. This is my second best for its great lasting and such a character in it. I just loved it.

falovalo
falovalo

Fresh, with a bit of a bite. There's something zesty in this -maybe the bergamot- that makes this slightly different from the other fresh, summery fare for men.

guest_Moneyman
guest_Moneyman

Awesome well crafted, a fresh, powdery, aromatic, wood scent. Not to strong,light or heavy. if you like Bvlgari BLU or Givenchy neo Pi, grab it quickly. Its a classic

stxgdv
stxgdv

Feels very fresh and energetic. Great alternative to ADG! Actually think it smells like a matured version of ADG. I also prefer this one over Allure homme sport since there's something in the top notes that make me nauseous. My top spring fragrance for work.

urobian
urobian

This fragance is more than a fresh category, the initial base is really energetic and loud, then an aromatic, herbal-floral wall is added by a soft spicy line. The final moment is sexy, manly, versatile with distintive presence.

guest_oslo-fjord
guest_oslo-fjord

The advertising-campaign for this fragrance is a big screw up! It`s missleading. This is a casual, fresh everyday scent for jeans and t-shirt. It`s not a classy evening-scent with a dressed up suit jacket..

behzad1280
behzad1280

First of all, the classy gentle bottle caught my eyes. It’s really shaped, good looking and tempting.

However, the opening scent is very citrusy and fresh, but please wait a few minutes. The dry down is awful. It turns to a bitter scent (not in a good way).
I expected much more of it. Really disappointing …

I don’t like it.

بطریش خیلی قشنگه و آدم رو جذب میکنه
اولش بوی لیمو و پرتقال و بوی تازگی میده اما به مرور بوی اون تلخ و نامطلوب میشه (تلخ نه از نوع خوب) من که زیاد خوشم نیومد

Lance

I think it's really similar to Gio and many other scents at the dry down, and it's all about citrus from the beginning to the end, nothing special!
The only note that I like and makes it diffirent is tonka bean, can smell easily on the heart, it's nice!
But I have to say this is a high quality perfume, with great longevity and sillage!

gucci
gucci

my aunt bought this cologne for me and i love it it's
very clean fresh and citrusy which i love. Even its a EDT i can still smell it after 5 hours of smelling it, i get alot of complements on it too oh and this fragrance to me is very original very different to all the other Vercase fragrances for men NICE ;)

guest_Mrkleen
guest_Mrkleen

Not all that unique...but EVERYTIME I wear it, I have women (both strangers and those that I know well) telling me how great I smell. Let the scent snobs buy what they want, this suits me (and cute girls I meet every weekend) very well.

sham_1983

i love how alberto morillas did this harmony notes ,and something i just thinking maybe he want to dedicate or try to express his important person life to somebody . sometimes when i spray on me i sniff and i could imagine a hidden soul of blue hyacinth make me so sensitive and remind me of precious time.. sometimes i tear i just donno why ,so memory .and it's my 7th bottle ,versace pour homme is on my list .

dm8m
dm8m

A very refreshing scent from versace. Very appealing to women based on the comments I get from women.

The only drawback that i have noticed using this scent is that I feel as if it fades just after a couple of hours. I don't know if it's true or is it just me. I like it but the short duration of the scent disappoints me. I love it if only the scent will last me at least the whole afternoon.

missan
missan

I like it, a little similar to Allure Homme Sport. I wear it in evenings, could have been slightly less powdery.
All in all high quality.

update: I have come to like it better and better. Very nice.

ewan
ewan

this has taken top spot amongst my collection.. never ceases to have folks asking what i'm wearing and complimenting it.. love it!!!
following on from other comments.. i do find it lasts very well..

agaman
agaman

I don't like it and now I explain you the reason. The opening it's a bit too floral and it seems long lasting at the beginning. But it's just an illusion, after 15-20 minutes, it suddenly becomes weak, too soft, subtle and very difficult to smell. So I think it's a quite useless product. It's more an after-shave than an eau de toilette.
There are a lot of fragrances better than it.
P.S. I bought it 3 months ago.
My mark: 5/10

guest_amos
guest_amos

Well,lots of you said,it's very weak lasting...I'm surprised,because on my skin this fragrance is very-very long lasting.When the first time was i used,i sniffed 3. Everybody was told me,it's too strong,sniff less.Then I sniff less and i was really surprised because I thought this won't last on me...But it will!One spritz on my neck and it lasts all day!

Very good quallity!Thank you Versace!

nicholassua
nicholassua

fall in love with this cologne, wonderful scent I've ever used

I'm really addicted to Italian cologne, a fan of Salvatore Ferragamo, Giorgio Armani, Versace and Sergio Tacchini

midhav
midhav

I LOVE when my husband use this perfume, i want to hug and kiss and just smell him all day long sooo sexy and masculine.
Almost evrytime i go to the bathroom i take a sniff on this perfume bottle. I am so hooked and hope he will never use anything else...

guest_Arie R
guest_Arie R

Excelent fragrance, my favorite!! It's fresh & clean. Very citrusy on top but the drydown is sweet, sexy, & masculine. The longevity is ok, up to 6 hours on me. Similar to Allure Homme Sport.

Mariano

This one is awesome for hot weather, on my skin last the whole day and I got a compliment from a co-worker 10 hours later I'd sprayed on. The secret for me it's don't economize with the sprays.

wingsoffire
wingsoffire

Possibly the best launch of 2008. I am hooked to Versace PH. Not really meant for formal occasions but very much wearable on any single day. I seriously love this perfume. Definitely similar to Allure Homme Sport. One one grudge I have is that it does not last very long. Still the goodness in fragrance makes up for the longevity issue.

hd
hd

Absolutely astounding. I want to live and breathe with it. A must have for any intelligent+stylish man. Fresh , Clean, and Soft. You may feel that you've smelt it before but as time passes you will appreciate it more !

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

After reading that this is a clone of Chanel Allure Sport, I made it a personal mission to test it. When I finally did, I'll have to admit I'm slightly disappointed that it's being compared to Chanel.

Right off the bat, Chanel and Versace smell almost the same but the dry downs are completely different. Versace dried down into what I think was a mild spice, aquatic and powdery feel whereas Chanel goes into an amber, spice, vanilla and slight citrus dry down.

After smelling the tester papers all day, Chanel still holds my heart. Don't get me wrong, I'm eventually going to give in and buy it... but I would feel like I'm buying a second bottle of Chanel but just a copy of it.

UPDATE: I own it and I have grown to love it. I actually prefer it over Chanel now. The dry down is what captivates me.

The longevity is pretty good too. I can still smell it on me after i come home from a long day at work.

sham_1983

my most important addict perfume.. which i have to keep using till sleep... erm i heard u guys saying same to allure by chanel... hmm i must try it.
the bad is pour homme never stick on me.my frend does :( .but fine i really love this pour homme. hey it is time that bathline should have a body moisturizer to stick on it .

Eros
Eros

I agree with "Collector" - this is almost exact copy of "Allure homme SPORT" by Chanel, but this one is more stable, without any "powdery" drydown.
It differs from Chanel also by the style of drydown - Chanel has sweet-cacao, while this Versace has aqua-freshy ending.
Not killing, not very strong, but lasts 10+ hours, with little or no changes, *NOT* boring, high quality chemistry.

benzippo
benzippo

I am getting tired of all the PR hypes and their blah...blah...blah...on new releases which are getting more and more exaggerated and over-rated by the day!!!

I've just got of this as a present for the New Year and all I can say is that this is just another safe composition in tried and tested safe territory.

Lasting power is below average for me.

If you want to stand out among the crowd, give this a go as I do not think it will cause any impact to create a memorable impression.

ropname
ropname

A very good fragrance from Versace. Notes are all there, i mean that the drydown has a good distinction between top/heart/base which i love. I like to wear it after a shower as its scent is very clean, flowery & comforting.
Lasting power on me is not great, but good.
As for the similarity with Allure Homme Sport... it's indeed there, but with my nose i feel that this one it's much more fresh, allure being more aromatic.
So if u're a collectionar or versace fan, it's a great fragrance... & if not, it's just good ;)

dunatko
dunatko

hmmm... yes i agree. its very similar to fresh fragrances from Armani and Chanel... simple fresh and classic fragrance for everyone...:-)

shehbaz
shehbaz

wonderful, clean fragrance, almost addictive. but it's like water - goes away in around less than an hour! you have to pour 1/10th of bottle, but still it's unable to survive.

Mariano

I've just tried yesterday Allure Homme Sport in my skin and I agree with collector, Versace pour homme and Allure Home Sport are like twin brothers.

guest_NYCGirl
guest_NYCGirl

Let me say this, I love this perfume and I am a woman. I love it on a guy and my self which is really surprising.

ruxxy
ruxxy

i think it's more like Acqua di Gio than Allure Homme Sport. but i have to admit that it has a great smell

Versace Pour Homme by Versace 4.24 out of 5 based on 1987 ratings and 343 user reviews

Versace Pour Homme Mini by Versace, .17 oz Mini EDT for Men
Versace Pour Homme Cologne by Versace - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Versace Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Unboxed 30ml 1oz
Versace Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Unboxed 30ml 1oz
Eau De Toilette
Versace Pour Homme Cologne by Versace, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
Versace Pour Homme Cologne by Versace - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester
Versace Pour Homme 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Versace Pour Homme Cologne by Versace - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Versace Pour Homme Cologne by Versace - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Gift Set 3.4oz
Versace Pour Homme Gift Set by Versace Gift Set for Men Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Versace Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Versace Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Versace Pour Homme Cologne by Versace - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz Shower Gel
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray None 1.7 oz
Versace Versace Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray Signature 200ml 6.7oz
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz
NORDSTROM.com
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz.
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 6.7 oz.
Eau De Toilette
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
Versace pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
Versace Pour Homme 6.8 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Versace Pour Homme 6.8 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versace Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Versace Versace Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versace Pour Homme by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versace Pour Homme by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.