Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

oud
leather
Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir Versace for men Pictures

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir was launched in 2013. The fragrance features leather, agarwood (oud), oriental woodsy notes and spices.

Leather Agarwood (Oud) Oriental Woodsy notes Spices

Oud Wood

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir Fragrance Reviews

styles
styles

Longevity is actually pretty good however silliage becomes pretty poor pretty damn quick.

weaselize

Pomustafa: don,t worry, it is poor. It,s generally known. It fades quicker than the average scent

devilluvzme
devilluvzme

Where in india did u purchase this perfume from?
Lot of fakes in the market

pomusthafa
pomusthafa

Yesterday I recieved from online shop from india.the longevity is extremely poor and the sillage is also very poor. I don't know how they selling this one overpriced.please any one help me to increase longevity otherwise it is totally waist.

Nuhgwin
Nuhgwin

This lasts on your skin guys, trust me; longevity is beast mode. For some reason the wearer of this scent can't sense it on themselves but others can. I get wafts of this up my nose when I'm just sitting there doing nothing.

groover
groover

At first spray i thought this one smelled a bit like Alyssa Ashleys oud pour lui, but
that was only for a couple minutes, it developed in to a beautiful dark and delightful smell, god i like it so much, the only thing wrong is that it should have been 5 times stronger and lasted 10 times longer,
such a shame it just fades away.

LeBart
LeBart

Overrated. I used to be a fan of Versace fragrances (Versus Uomo is my all time favourite). After some discontinuations and reformulations, it is only l'Homme that is worth mentioning. This one is a mediocre bull..t.

Nice opening and the base notes. The middle is awful.

gzalvares
gzalvares

Versace joins the niche perfumery with it. The soul of Versace Man is present enriched with spices and oud. Deep, mysterious and rich.

johnnybr0801
johnnybr0801

Wow! What an opening! I love it for first sniff, which reminds me of the smell when you pour some coca-cola and you drink it. That sparkling, sweet cola smell! :)
Very nicely blended oud wit saffron, mild woody notes and leather! I think this is really underrated fragrance. Of course don't expect the depth of other niche orientals like Amouage or TF Oud Wood but I think its one of the best recent designer releases! Wish other designer brands like Gucci or YSL could be that creative with their flankers!

nayesha
nayesha

I was reding the reviews and couldn't help myself .... Most are comparing this to tom ford oud wood , I have to say yes there is similarities in the components but honestly it's from two different planets ! TF is rich and quality is impeccable where as Versace smells cheap very cheap ;(

$$
$$

Im happy to say im a new owner of this beautiful fragrance and i have to agree with the comments saying this smells similar to TF oud wood. The only difference is the leather, and it enhances the oud so it makes this a bit more darker and as they say animalic.I think TF oud wood spices which is similar happens to be a bit stronger and sweeter than versace.But you know pretty much there both neck and neck and its sweet to have both of them in your arsenal.

barberal32
barberal32

Recieved this today after ordering online.. Wow!! Absolute class in bottle. The smell is very different and sweet and spicy and all things nice. I've heard so many negative comments about the longevity, but on me it lasts hours! I sprayed it on at 10am ish today and its 8.45pm now and I can still smell it.

Love this juice and the bottle is very classy.

10/10 for me.

I was in two minds at this fragrance at first not because it's a lean toward niche fragrance from a designer house or that it's jumping on the Oud bandwagon after it's been flavour of the month.
I had no preconceptions in that regard the reason I was dubious was the opening, which doesn't knock you out it's very subtle spicy type vibe. A definite Oud in here from the get go but with fresh and bitter top notes and cardamom. I kinda feared it would develop into TF Oud wood a fragrance I don't care for. It is a little like that to begin with but then after a moment becomes NOTHING LIKE IT!
Really this is a lovely, lovely Oud fragrance gentle, addictive, cerebral, slightly spicy it's wonderful!
To be honest I was blown away and after no prior knowledge of this fragrance or it's notes I got three main elements, starts out Oud & cardamom and pepper, then the heart patchouli comes through more prominently then the drydown is a soft patchouli and mellow, woody Oud & saffron.
Oh by the way the Oud & saffron vibe is present throughout and reminds me of a Kew gardens candle which is soooo gentle for those who like the less medicinal, softer edge of Oud.
Good longevity, projection is soft but it's there and will be smelled, I love it super high quality smells very expensive.
I thought I was over Oud (to an extent) but this fragrance really makes me want a bottle because it's so wearable and makes me sniff it in and exhale a sigh of satisfaction...the true sign of a great fragrance.

koome

Awesomeness in a bottle. I Luv it!!

sharmap14

opening starts off pretty dry and oudy, compared to oud oil you can say this is very tame and diluted down. also i get a hint of spice. for people saying this smells like oud wood yes its similar but oud wood is a lot more creamy and sweet with the oud note turned down a few notches. longevity on this one is 6hrs and projection isnt a whole lot. it sits closer to the skin after about an hour but can vary from skin to skin, on dry skin this wont last, also because you can only wear it during the winter or fall season you might have to apply 2-3 sprays before you or someone else can really notice it.

koome

Come on guys... i tested this yesterday, its been more than 12 hours and i can still smell this gem on my arm. Are there fakes out there, since the longevity issue is not true...

miss_perfume
miss_perfume

one of the favorite you can use by its self or with other fragrance as a bias

zohaib248
zohaib248

All i could smell is cardamom for the whole life of this scent(1 hour). I blind bought this and quite like it. Its best for those occasions where you don't really want others to smell you.
and yeah one more thing i'd like to add here, THERE IS NO OUD IN HERE!

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

Fresh Oud and spices with a dash of leather makes this smell really good. The Oud in this scent has been integrated really well and smells absolutely great.

A chic sexy smelling fragrance that would be great for a night out especially if you want to attract the ladies.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Versace Oud Noir opens with a combination of oud and various spices, reminiscent of chocolate just for a brief moment. But for the first hour, it's mainly a peppry dry woody aroma. The spices do their job to tingle the nose, but don't overwhelm the woods. The oud here is polished, easy to recognize but polite. There isn't any dirty or animalic nuance to me. As the scent dries down, it becomes sweeter and more creamy, with a slight raspberry-rose nuance.

The sillage is relatively close and the longevity is around 9 hours on me. I'm relieved that Versace Oud Noir does focus on oud, which is not always the case with fragrances named by 'oud'. But at the same time, the oud here seems so well behaved that it leaves me desiring something more. I'd recommend it as a relatively easy-to-appreciate oud fragrance.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Applause for Versace!
Oud Noir is a winning composition with a segmented, aroma for lovers and collectors level of niche perfumery.
Opens with a juncture of spices, those dried and seasoned with a gorgeous agarwood / oud.
The oud here is fine but do not say natural, is balanced perfectly with the spicy touch, later joins a comfortable leather, cedar kind of vibe too which brings a slightly chocolaty and even refined resinous woody vibe.
It has light similarities with Oud Wood, need say no more right?

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

I ran into this beatiful bottle of fragrance at an airport and I sniffed it right away.. The opening has alot of oud, spices, leather and wood notes but the oud is the most dominant in the opening.. The fragrance is dark, spicy, woody, sweet, and sexy! As Versace Oud Noir progresses the oud starts to fall into the background and the spices, leather, and other woody notes start to come out.. I am not sure if there is vanilla in there also but I smell something real sweet.. Overall it is a very nice unique fragrance.. The bottle is gorgeous and it smells great! The scent reminds me of Prada Luna Rossa Extreme a little bit without the soapiness and more oud of course.. Great!

medusahead
medusahead

This is a "summer" Oud. It will not work in cooler temperatures. The scent itself is classic of Versace; clean/transparent and well blended. The opening really reminds me of fizzy cola candy, the kind with the tangy sugar crystals on them. After this its pretty much linear, a soft pseudo-creamy Oud that sits close to the skin, unless you move to a warmer location, then it starts to radiate more. This is not a projection beast BY FAR. it is Oud for the West. The real stuff, most here would not be able to handle. I imagine Versace blended this fragrance based on where the House is originally from, the Mediterranean, where its warm/ hot most of the year. More Oud in that particular climate would probably be too cloying, hence this "Oud-light" take. I still like it as it's something I can wear around people who wouldn't like more full on Oud. A lovely introduction to that famed rotting wood ;-P.

P.S. I picked mine up from allbeauty here in the UK for £60 100ml.

Enjoy!

ularewolf

This is not a review just yet, that will happen soon. I just wanted to acknowledge what some other people said about this.

This does last and it does project. After an 8-hour work shift, I got in the car with my parents and they both said, "You smell nice".

This definitely proves to me this fragrance lasts, and it has a decent projection, never overstepping its boundaries. I have it on my arm and I can barely smell it, but it's there, and obviously it emanates off the skin a lot more than you can purposely smell it.

sharmap14

smells like noir de noir but without the rose note... same chocolaty oudy vide in this one but no rose

weaselize

I like this alot but its way toooo similar to versace man, i expected something on it,s own with this one but it,s just a flanker of versace man with a chique name attached to it which makes me doubting wether to buy it or not since i,ve already got versace man. It,s really weird to me if i see these notes and compare it to versace man and they are like clones. I dare to say that maybe this is the improved version of versace man.

update: couldn,t resist getting this. The scent itself is very nice with versace man DNA but better. Projection is ok, it,s light and inoffensive; the only thing that could be much better is the longevity. That,s pretty poor. 3 hours i get out.
The sprayer gives small, short bursts, not like a dior sprayer, maybe that,s also a reason why the need of extra spritzes..
A good advantage with this one is that because it,s so light and fresh and warm at the same time that it can be easily used in almost any occasion. wish they make it just a little stronger and improved the longevity.

ularewolf

Not a review, just thought I'd mention Macys.com now carries this fragrance for $150.

On a side note, I would like to check this one out.

UPDATE 2/15: Seems now it doesn't exist on the website. It hasn't existed since that day, so it's a possibility they will be carrying it and accidentally put it on the website too early.

Icucino
Icucino

@gomnati
I was going to write a review/impression on this one but I wouldn't dare to add a single word to your review. Great analogy to D&G's performance by the way, that's exactly the way it behaves on my wearings.

gomnati
gomnati

Hi there fellas, just here to counter all the negative reviews about this wonderful perfume. For as long as there are going to be different individuals, there must be divergent views and more importantly, those that just follow others behind without actually witnessing events. While most people (critics included) agree that VPHON is a nice perfume.....the area of criticism is however, issues about silage and longevity. If you really want this perf, go for it cos one thing i've noticed with Oud based perfumes is that they tend to be there but the wearer will definitely not be able to perceive it. The only way to know if a perfume is there is to ask someone if they do smell the fragrance on you. This has happened to me with D&G The One and I alsmost hated it until I was asked what I was wearing after I thought it had gone. The same thing with Prince of Oud, also. Just got my Versace Oud Noir a couple of days ago and have indeed received compliments and told it was there after five hours (with just a few bursts). So what would I suggest: Go for it!, the moment you have the opportunity of buying it cos this thing is SCARCE!

Kindly note that that my reference to D&G The One is not as an Oud perfume, rather cos it also behaves that way

johannbale
johannbale

Actually, this is a great fragrance from scents' aspect. In terms of longevity, it is below average. Just to make a comparison from my fragrance wardrobe, Versace PH Oud Noir which was an EDP was way behind EDT of YSL M7.

scent 9/10
sillage 5/10
longevity 4/10

overall 60/100

'Not too recommended' unless you don't really care why most superheroes wear their underwear on the outside.

CDGfan

Its a nice scent BUT as others have mentioned it has a very poor longevity and poor sillage.

AZ
AZ

It is so similar to Shouky Black Wood and M. Mclif Jewel for him. But it is short lived not like them. The smell is not exact and could be notice

grodot
grodot

This is exactly how leathery oud would smell if it were made by a designer house. You will wear the essence of that unique oud smell without accidentally killing small woodland creatures around you. It's not an arab/eastern-class oud scent. It's the western interpretation, and to me, it's the gentlest, softest oud I have smelled so far.

Not for day/summer/tropics, not really for the office either, unless you're the boss. Oud Noir is decisively masculine even if it had been rounded and smoothened.

When it dries down, the sophisticated balance is revealed. Mature, mellow, rosy agarwood that is quite close to the raw, unprocessed gaharu strips that some older folks keep in their armoires.

I got 4 hrs max on skin, this wonderful scent's greatest downfall. Decants, or just wait for it to reach the discounters is my recommendation.

zahidbalushi
zahidbalushi

Waste of Money. very very poor longevity with nil projection. Badly disappointed.

olubojo.bantu

I am officially pissed off. They made a perfect Oud fragrance that just wont last. how did they ever get it so right and yet so wrong? I was lucky enough to get this in my country (Nigeria) for about $110 and I was ecstatic the day found it, I really love the frag but its beginning to look like a total waste of my resources. If you are a collector don't buy this, It wont be worth anything in the future!

Dark woodsy leathery frag with absolutely crappy longevity 3 hours max.

olubojo.bantu

Dark woodsy leathery frag with absolutely crappy longevity 3 hours max.

MikeDropIt
MikeDropIt

@merezvan: No, it's a pizza maker.

Wise-222
Wise-222

every thing about this fragrance is nice only
longevity is poor.

sydoh
sydoh

At the first spray I didn't like it. Now I feel lucky I bought it. It has a unique and classy oud/ leather combo smell and the bottle Is a masterpiece. Its My current signature.Only minus is its longevity but I'm still loving it. Just buy it.

ericgoesta
ericgoesta

Decent smell with a nice leathery feel and a warm non-provocing oud, I also think I feel som kind of sharp lemon in the beginning. But the longevity is a true disappointment, I can't smell it on me at all after two hours and noone else can either. Can't help but feel this is just a mainstream oud for those who can't handle the more photorealistic oud.

liverpoolism
liverpoolism

A nice oud smell made by Versace. Close to skin with
2-4 hours projection. Indeed much better than Creed Royal Oud. I wish Versace Co. to re-launch Oud Noir with Intensive/highly concentrated perfume.
For all Oud LOVERS, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A DESIGNER
PERFUME----> FERRARI essence oud.
In conclusion, V.O.N.=7/10.

daytona!!
daytona!!

Sniffed this at the Amsterdam Duty Free. Spot on reminds me of Versace Man (the purple bottle)! Seriously, a clone copy.

If you haven't smelled Versace man, it's basically a rather woodsy, spicy, musky, ambery, tobacco scent. I realize there is Oud in this one, however they are quite close.

Longevity - 7/10
Smell - 7/10
Sillage - 6/10

Overall Scent - 7/10

I'd pick it up if you're a Versace fan, otherwise pass.

Reloaded
Reloaded

The scent is wonderful and I think the sillage is quite okay.I'm still trying it out anyway to be able to rate it's longevity and sillage, but so far I'm enjoying it. I've gotten compliments with it. So I'll recommend it.

Bruno2theV
Bruno2theV

This fragrance has Dangerous writen all over it.
Tried it today and at the first sniff I got the oud right away and loved it.
But I still have to try it again to have a better opinion on it.Definetly for cold weather.

halalula1234
halalula1234

Smells wonderful and presentation is A+++
however the longevity and silage weren't all that impressive for an Eau De Parfum for the price.

It honestly lasted only about 3-4 hours on my skin and becomes almost undetectable after that mark. Silage is moderate and it is an amazing scent, only let down is the longevity.

The smell is very warm and woody, however I don't smell much leather in there, I really love this scent and if you're a versace fan, I would recommend this despite its longevity.

fkollmeier
fkollmeier

this is almost identical with Surrati's Tom Oudh!

Clive
Clive

I love it

best oud fragrance ever

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

This is the scent of pure oud fanatic out there as the most dominant note here is the oud... In this blend however the oud is tamed with some fine spices in a way they don't cover it entirely but rather just playfully inhance it's aroma just like salt is in food.

Being from arabic decent, I can relate pretty well to this scent but unfortunately i am not a oud kind of guy, so I'll pass. But, I'll really consider bying it to my friend as a birthday gift since he's so much into oud fragrances. I know it'll blow his mind.

And the longevity and prejection are awesome!

farrukh.azeem
farrukh.azeem

This is great juice, just sniff it and find very high-quality, fore-sure winter stuff but a game changing oud-fragrance.

Mama-lola
Mama-lola

i just smelled it and i am very impressed: it is very good!

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

Its fierce. I want it. Its on my hitlist.

xliMilx
xliMilx

DO NOT GET FOOLED BY THE DISLIKE INVASION HAPPENING HERE
if all these dislikes are true, this mean you would see half the reviews in here are negative, but you will only find reviews compliminting the product.

amazing piece
its uniquely different than any other oud perfume, I can since the leather clearly, its more like mixing TF Tuscan leather with a bit of oud and am at this very momentcomparing it with Tom ford tuscan leather,after its been over 15 mins I can notice the oud start dominating but you can still feel the leather, i like the idea of combining leather with oud, its make oud smell more like burned oud wood, more like ash smell, one deliciouse deep dark combination.

over all its an amazing perfume, you will LOVE it but still must not buy it blindly

------------------------------------------------

as for oud being used a lot lately, am very glad they did
oud always been a luxury material, its smell luxury, many people prefer to use oud oil unmixed with anything, this way from its smell they can tell if its Indian or Cambodian oud . etc, they can tell if its aged for 5,10,20 or 30 years, its a quality item like buying diamond, you do not want it to be mixed with anything, mixing oud its more close to cheating, you hardly can tell what you are paying for.

Xanovia
Xanovia

Baffles me that there are so many dislikes on this... I guess perhaps it could be because most can't get their hands on this and are just sayind 'dislike' because they are the cool guys that don't like the 'Oud Train' that has been happening as of late and have never smelled it... *shrugs* Whatever...

From one who owns a bottle of it and has worn it a few times now I'll give you my take... First off... This is NOTHING like Versace Pour Homme to the point that it confuses me why they didn't just call this Versace Oud Nior. (I like the 'smoked' version of the Pour Homme bottle though a lot... ^_^) I mean they just made Versace Eros... Why not just call this Versace Oud Noir since it has NOTHING to do with the 'Pour Homme' other then the cool bottle... Besides... If I smelled this on someone and had no clue what it was it would take me 100 years to guess this was a Versace fragrance...

So what does it smell like you ask???

Warm strong oud that reminds me A LOT of Tom Ford's Oud Wood but with more spice in the heart... Now I love TF's Oud Wood (and I own it) but I really am starting to think I may like this better... O_o; (I felt dirty even typing that...) I have had Oud Noir on my left wrist and TF's Oud Wood on my right wrist for the past 10ish hours and I can smell both just as strong at this point so that should give you an idea of how long it lasts... It is a EdP and you can tell... If you are thinking this is going to be like Creed's Royal Oud (which is very spicey with just some 'oud' smoke type scent/feel to it) then you can get that out of your mind... I'm not knocking Royal Oud at all as it is my signature scent but I am just saying don't go into this thinking you are getting something like that... This IS an Oud Fragrance... Not a spicey fresh frag with an oud smoke vibe... You are getting something more along the lines of Oud Wood and not Royal Oud...

Final Thought: This is great stuff man I am really enjoying this... 10/10...

carera
carera

Really nice smell spherically the dry down is great.one weak point the price very expensive .at least for me . $134 in my country.

francis81
francis81

Bought it today. For OZ, feeling sexy have it in stock.

careless86
careless86

unfortunately i do not like it at all and the best perfume that has oud and wood notes is oud wood by tom ford

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This sounds like liquid perfection...but is it even going to be sold in the USA? Unlike everyone else on here, I won't happen to be traveling in Dubai any time soon :p

This perfume is exactly as we middle eastern Arab like the perfume to be. formal and smell like oud wood with a little bit of spices. The best pat in this perfume apart from the lovely odour is the longevity, it last for 12+ hours but projection after 6 hours become week and close to the body. I guess Versace house got some assestants from arab perfumers to creat this perfume. highly recommended for people with oriental tast.

Projection: 7/10

Overall: 8.5

kamikaze702k
kamikaze702k

Is this going to be released in the UK? as I would love to try this and most possibly add it to my collection!

plamen8
plamen8

Great review, AU NATURALE! Thank you very much for writing it! I'll be waiting impatiently to try this and hopefully I'll buy it after all... ;)

au naturale
au naturale

First post on Fragrantica, but not the last. Hope you find it a good read.

It is apparent that people see Oudh-based fragrances as a trend, fad, gimmick, etc., however it has been used in perfumery, and rituals for thousands of years from Japan to the middle-east, even dating back to biblical times (eagles wood, aloe wood, agar wood, etc).
I first stumbled across Oudh back in 2009 during my travels through the middle-east. I had never heard of it before, nor smelled it. Just looking for a new cologne, when I saw an Arabic brand I had never heard of selling for north of 200 dollars. The scent was called Shaikh Opulent Classic, and there was a female version as well that was even pricier. Curious as to why these were more expensive than the standard "mainstream" fragrances, I Googled expensive middle-eastern perfume ingredients and I discovered Oudh. I doubt these particular fragrances contained any, they were just made with expensive ingredients, but it spurred my quest. Since then, I have been on a search for the elusive Oudh. It has been fun.
Now there is a difference between pure Oudh oil, and a Mukhallat which is a blend of essential oils and Oudh. I have worn pure Oudh oils since 09 with mixed reactions from friends, strangers, and coworkers, and visited many oil shops in Dubai for sampling. I have tried Cambodian, Indian, Malaysian, Thai, synthetics, Mukhallats, etc, and each batch has its own properties. Basically, depending on the age of the trees it is distilled from, how they became infected (naturally vs. artificially), how the oil was distilled from the wood, how the oil has been adulterated prior to final sale all has a bearing on the final product. I was not initially fond of Mukhallats, but now am able to enjoy the blending of fragrances with pure Oudh. Still do not like synthetics. I find the fragrance properties of Oudh very warming and intoxicating, however it is "challenging" to most Western noses. Something primal, something exotic, something rancid, etc. Oudh is an acquired taste without much middle ground, either you appreciate it or you dont. I love the dry down, as it churns from a rank medicinal overture into a buttery incense. Much more complex than most give it a chance to be.
Recently I have been very pleased to see the "niche" and even mainstream fragrances showing up which contain Oudh, and it is easier to know the key ingredient by having it in the name. If I smell it and like it, great. If it is a skunk with an atomizer, then I will pass.

So here we have "Oud Noir"....
Picked it up in the Dubai Duty Free today while at the airport. I had spent a couple of hours sampling fragrances, and sub-par "ouds". Was about to board my flight when I saw a large poster for this fragrance. Glad I did.
Went back to the fragrance section, and there it was.
While I ignored the salesperson who was trying to "push" the product and blabbering about something or other, I sampled the scent. Ahh, finally a scent that did not smell extremely artificial, sickeningly floral, cloying, or poorly blended.
For the masses who have not traveled to Dubai, or similar places, this is a very unique scent, and well put-together. I would normally like more Oudh in the basenotes, however Versace has put just enough that you know its there without taking center stage. It is very similar to the many Mukhallats which are found in the region, and definitely not geared towards the "Western World". But top-notch it is, and for those such as myself who are concerned more about quality ingredients than a pretty name on the bottle, Oudh Noir delivers.
So to wear this in say Dubai, you would not stand out other than to be wearing a higher-end fragrance. Which is to say, nobody will be impressed as they walk past to get into their Bugatti, Ferrari, Porsche, etc.
To wear this in the U.S., you will definitely get some attention (good and bad). Which is to say you will hear both "Wow!, what is that fragrance? I have never smelled that in my life!", and "Wow!, what is that..fragrance!? I hope to never smell that again in my life".
The price you pay when you wear what you like rather than following the masses.
Either way, it will definitely open some interesting conversations, but it is your world, shape it how you see fit.
Wearer= CONFIDENT, Mature (25+), Articulate, Adventurous,
Gender= See above
Sprays=1 easy to overdo this one
Season=Year round, but can get away with 2 sprays in Winter
Occasion= Social
Opening=Spicy (not peppery, but cardamom, possibly cumin?)
Drydown=leather, woods (Cedar, sandalwood)
*Though it is not on the list of notes, I detect something slightly fresh/floral throughout...
The basenotes rise and fall amongst themselves, the topnotes die off after an hour. Reminds me of Tuscan Leather layered lightly with Oud Wood for a fraction of the price of buying both (which I did). This is very complex, and I detect many notes not listed. It is an olfactory journey for sure. The sillage is not monstrous (1 spray!!!), but that is good because this is not a scent that you want to force upon others. Rather invite them in, once they are already close.

A welcome addition to my collection. 4.2/5

Endymion
Endymion

So OUD is the new SPORT! :DDD

gianmarco
gianmarco

Cant judge longetivity 4 days after u open the bottle, the scent needs to breath a little and it will form together, the edp will be a long lasting scent.

CDGfan

Thanks for the heads up mojo! The bottle is very nice though.

mojo2k13
mojo2k13

I bought this a few days ago from the Paris Gallery in Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi for 490AED (roughly 82GBP). If you're in the Emirates, buy it from Dubai Airport, it's about 70 Dirham cheaper. I originally set out to buy some Oud Oil but the bottle caught my eye and the smell was incredible.

I've been wearing it for a few days and i have to say, for something which is sold and priced as an EDP i am bitterly disappointed. It's more of an EDT. After 2 hours the smell has virtually gone. Longevity and sillage are incredibly poor, the worst of an EDP i have ever experienced.

If you expect a long lasting EDP with a mild Oud note, then look elsewhere. Really pissed off actually.

svillatoro
svillatoro

Nice bottle though!

adrianocgo
adrianocgo

I want it!!!

Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace 4.03 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 67 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Versace Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versace Pour Homme Oud Noir by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.