Designers » T-Z » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Versense Versace for women

Versense Versace for women
dislike

I have it: 1087 I had it: 455 I want it: 942 My signature: 29

Versense Versace for women Pictures Versense Versace for women Pictures Versense Versace for women Pictures Versense Versace for women Pictures Versense Versace for women Pictures

This modern fragrance of a beautiful and rare floral bouquet is composed of elements of the Mediterranean and it represents Versace woman perfectly with its authentic expression and a fusion of freshness and energy. The new fragrance by the house of Versace was named Versace Versense and it promises a lot with its name and composition. It is created for irresistible experience for all senses.

The fragrance Versace Versense is composed of natural tones and it is a picture of awakening of nature, evoking feeling of freedom, movement and balance of internal energy with surroundings and nature. Versense is a walk in a fragrant garden, which contributes to freshness and a stream of feelings, as well as to self-esteem and vitality.

Its composition opens with fruit of the Mediterranean: bergamot and green mandarin, and wraps you with freshness and luminous, optimistic accords with irresistible fig zests. Pleasure will rise with sparks of citruses mixed with fruity aromas. They will take us to a heart ruled by sea lily, rare flower with rare aromas, strengthened with jasmine petals and bitter-spicy accords of cardamom in an elegant way. Base notes leave a cover of woody accords of sandalwood, cedar, olive wood and sensual musk.

Flacon of this perfume is made of see-through glass, created just like its antecedent from 2008, Versace. It is coloured in light green, it is luxurious and decorated with traditional Versace symbols. The new eau de toilette is accompanied with a 200 ml perfumed bath, 200 ml perfumed body milk and 75 ml deo spray. EDT Versace Versense is available in amounts of 30, 50 and 100ml (1, 1.7 and 3 oz) edt. Advertising face for Versense is Toni Garrn, and photographer is Michelangelo di Battista. Versense was launched in 2009.

Bergamot Fig Green Mandarin Citruses Pear

Lily Jasmine Cardamom Narcissus

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Olive Tree Musk

Chance Eau Fraiche
Bleecker Street

Versense Fragrance Reviews

LisaMari
LisaMari

This is such a beautiful, well balanced citrus. So fresh yet so warm and enveloping. The olive and citrus stand out most for me and compliment each other very well. It's also very green and kind of watery like a lush rainforest.

victoria.mei1992
victoria.mei1992

It's a copy of BVLGARI Marine, really smell is authentic just not as strong as bvl. Longevity - i sprayed and after 1,5 hour smell was gone. Notes were promising, but smell is like seaweed which I don't like. Maybe worst from versace. :(

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

It's similar to Chanel Chance eau fresh, have sampled both.. and like both of them!!
But this has fresher and crispier undertones and Chance EF is warmer.
Think Versence has more character if you like but for me I think it could bring me promptly headache with use, but it's only a guess..

elaheahsan
elaheahsan

Well,I LOVE it.It's just bergamot.If you're fan of super sour,fresh,and light fragrances,Give it a try!But,In my opinion this isn't suitable for women over 40.It's similar to Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche but Chance is sweeter.

Whiteclimax
Whiteclimax

Light, fresh, for summer. In one word: chic!
I can say that at first it smells unisex. Also I can fell the fig scent.
Is a fragrance that can be worn by everyone regardless of age.
So happy, so confidence, so optimistic! Love it!

emi

Maybe it is SLIGHTLY similar to Chance eau Fraiche but it is MUCH MUCH BETTER than Chanel. But I wouldn't say that the resemblance is distinctive. :)

Togiii
Togiii

It is sharp and stays long. However, sometimes it gave me headache so we couldn't be pals for longer than a few weeks.

funny creature
funny creature

That was a puzzle!
I have a student who comes to my place for lessons. She wears the same perfume. To me it has always smelled like a frosty rose. Literally, when she enters my flat, the room gets filled with that clean, fresh and crispy smell of frost and snow (and rose dimmed by that icy freshness). I love the smell on her no matter winter or summer. Somehow I was almost sure that it's Rose Princess by Salvatore Ferragamo. But yesterday I dared to ask her what her perfume was and she answered: VERSACE VERSENSE. I was shocked because I tried this perfume several times on me and I hated it because it smelled like everything I dislike in perfumes - citrus, citrus and citrus again, bergamot and lemon and cedar... And no freshnes at all. Strangely enough, almost all citrus perfumes sound on me as if they were spoiled. But on that student of mine I don't here any citrus even now when i know that it's Versense! And, funnily, she likes this perfume because it's sour!

That's the story about individual skin chemistry and perception of fragrances:)

Aromawander
Aromawander

Versace Versense is easily one of my signature perfumes..I am in my late 20s, and citrusy clean scents really attract me. I think Versense is way different and also better than Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche. Also, it isn't such a common scent here in India so I love it all the more for its uniqueness.These are notes which can't go wrong in my opinion, and I am so hooked to this one!

Opens with a lovely melange of citruses and bergamot. On my skin I can hardly get a faint whiff of figs, but I don't at all miss it. The florals are absent for a long time and just as I wonder where they are, the citruses become faint towards the drydown and the perfume settles with fresh and clean floral/ musky notes. There's a hint of cardamom which I love. Reminds me of spring, a leisurely evening stroll and cool breeze.

Lasts only 4 hours on me and sits pretty close to my skin. This is a fragrance which might not excite the gourmand lovers, but is nonetheless is an elegant one. I would definitely stock it up even though its fairly expensive in India.

Edited to add - When I was using The Body Shop's Olive Shower Gel, I discovered that applying Versense straight after a shower with this shower gel makes for a heavenly layering! Maybe it's the common olive tree notes, but I swear it helps this fragrance stay strong on my skin for more than 7 hours and improves the sillage too! Try it to believe it :)

The ultimate green, clean and fresh smell! :) Just love it really. <3

strawberryswitchblade
strawberryswitchblade

Sweet, sticky, nauseating lemon candy smell. Thats all.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I just received this through mail. I don't like the smell on the bottle. It smells lime-sour to my nose - and I'm quite sure I don't want to smell like that. But then on that same day I went to the mall and I saw a lady bought the full bottle of this. That got me curious. Did I smell wrong?
So I gave it another try and spritz it for real. Turn out, it wasn't bad. I think it smells really fresh, light and reminds me of smelling lemonade on hot summer days (not that it smells like lemonade, it just reminds me of the feeling). I think it will be great for summer.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I just got my Versense in the mail from Overstock. Very pleased with the product and price. Versense is a citrus extremely clean fragrance. Perfect for warmer months. I do not have anything like this in my collection. It might border unisex in nature however it is not masculine and as a woman I would be confident wearing this without fear of smelling manly. It seems to lose a little of the citrus when it settles on the skin yet it still smells very fresh and clean. Very inoffensive fragrance. I totally like this. I can't say I have fallen head over heels however it is not a disappointing blind buy in any way.

Pinot Noir
Pinot Noir

My wedding scent! I was looking for something fruity yet not so sweet and this was the right option for me. It´s fresh and green with nice development...can get me into different mood all the time. A little disadvantage: it´s not so long lasting on my skin. After a couple of hours I cannot smell it at all.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

This smells nothing like Chanel 'Chance eau Fraiche' to me.. it's way too warm, and fruity. Not crisp, overly sweet, kind of cloying and sickly. Can't imagine wearing this in the heat.. not refreshing or green by any means.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Lemon, bergamot, grapefruit, black pepper, cardamom, anise, mimosa, freesia, linden, geranium, pear... lemongrass. Judicious calone! Perfect. Cedar, clean musk, sandalwood, frankincense. Fig LEAF. So Italian. So crisp, so clean- a summer dream.

scrappydoo
scrappydoo

Beautiful fresh clean scent that smells like you just stepped out of the shower after using a fruity soap! Not really strong or long lasting but definitely worth the price.

Eos
Eos

On me, and to my nose, Versense smells fresh, woody and spicy. It presents as unisex to my nose because of the prominent indistinct citrus, fig, cardamom, laundry musk and iso E super base. Versense is indeed a clean smell and rather warm. A good choice for either gender as a work place scent or an everyday casual scent. Lovers of D&G Light Blue will find this pleasing and comfortable to wear.

@temporalgrace I think this smells a lot like the halfway point between Gain brand laundry detergent and Aqua Velva aftershave, maybe you're recognizing one of those?

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I can't decide what this is reminding me of, but it's ringing a bell somewhere. I like it more and more the longer it develops on my skin. It's green without being screechy, still fresh and a little powdery on top. It smells CLEAN, but not like laundry. I'm not really sure how to describe it. I honestly wasn't expecting to like this as much as I do. This would not smell at all out of place on a man, which may be why I like it so much. Very nice!

musi1701
musi1701

Beste Frischeparfüm den ich kenne, meine Mutter und meine Schwestern mögen dem auch sehr!

lirael00
lirael00

Oh yeah, this one is a winner. In the beginning I was pretty sceptical about having it, because citruses can be really tricky. But here Versace house nailed it. When I first sprayed it on my wrist I was like'Ulala, Cuba Libre anyone?' It had this amazing smell of fresh cutted limmes thrown into a sparkling coke. I really liked it, because it's a very unique scent. After few hours it had totally changed-but still nice. I so love those perfumes where you can notice changes. Now it was musky cedar with just a hint of mandarin. And lasting power is great too. Didn't miss with this one, for sure.

cremedefleur
cremedefleur

This is one of the richest most luxurious perfumes I've smelled. It smells like an American in Italy in the 40's. It evokes money in the form of gold and gifts from a sun-dappled debonnaire. I think on a man it would smell sexy and carefree but on a woman it is so decadent. I would want to approach her but finding myself weak and almost exhausted by her beauty, I'd watch her disappear, light scintillating all around her, until she was an iridescent memory, a mist, a gold-hued vapor. But I'd never forget her scent.

mamufa
mamufa

Very green, very intensive, so be careful applying it. On my skin it turns simply citrusy. I don't get any floral nor fruity notes, but on my scarf it is beautiful, still green but musky and so delicious. Sometimes when I open my wardrobe I inhale and detect some beautiful scent. Sniffing through the clothes I get to my "Versense scarf" and smell this wonderful thing.
It develops so much more beautiful on my clothes than an me.
A must have for every fan of very fresh and very green notes.
For me personally, much much better and more feminine that Chanel Eau Fraiche (I simply couldn't stand the harshness of Chanel fragrance and gave it away). Both fragrances are not as similar as many think.

muzzbait
muzzbait

i know this 'fume is 'for women', but i love it (i'm a man!) and it's awesome. such a spritely, lively and quirky scent. it's summer for me, or overseas trips to the tropics where it's always warm. in the midst of winter i sniff my bottle to perk me up. love it.

Yuri643
Yuri643

This perfume is really for me. I love the freshness and the sweetness of this perfume. It last long and does not turn into sour or spoiled smell. I got lots of compliment in this one. Thumbs up!!!!!

Snex89
Snex89

This is the best perfume for me!!! Long lasting! Beautifull!

manta
manta

I wanted to love this so badly based on the notes - bergamot, cedar and cardamom? Sold! But on my skin, it just comes out generically fresh and juicy at first spray and then degenerates into something so similar to that horrid default Hollister stench that I can't stand wearing it :(

saradz
saradz

What a perfum ! After I had read the reviews I went right a way to buy it today! What an experience ,, looooooove it !
Indeed , what has been written there was that this innovation is a mixture of woody spicy and citrus aromas , which are my appealing irresistible tastes...
moreover I can add ,that it has a powdery background ,little sweetness there but not too much ,a sexy revelation but I couldn't find out what kind of sexiness !,,,,it's looks like discreet hotness ,a shy intriguer ! Or may be in other word an attractiveness in descent manner !
Can be used for professional ,casual ,everyday wear! I don't thing it will be noticed in the night or parties ,as it's so classy shy perfum :)
Only one thing I did regret ,and wish if I didn't noticed ! It doesn't last long ! But the smell keeps me tied to it and deny this negativity .

Shivana
Shivana

I have only worn this 3 or 4 times now and wanted to really consider it carefully before I gave it a review.

When worn, I am intially captured by a crisp citrus grapefruit note. Which fades to a milder grapefruit note. After about an hour, I think I detect other notes, possibly the lily and maybe the vague smidgen of musk. However, I get nothing else. No cardamon, sandlewood or any of the other *colours* of this fragrance.

It is still a pleasant fragrance, and may work better on other people.

To me however, it lacks dimension and dynamics. It fades to no scent at all within 5 hours.

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

i chose this over Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche and that was a mistake. Chanel is a much better product with greater sillage and longevity. Versense is ok but thats it just ok.

Lovely fragrance. It's fresh and full of citruses. It reminds me of lime. I'd say it's sporty but still quite elegant. Drydown is woody.
It has a little bit of spice in it.
Not offensive at all I'd say.
Good one, I would love to wear it.

all4knowledge
all4knowledge

I had this one but I gave it too my aunt. It wasn't bad or offensive in any way, it was just too green for my taste. I didn't detect any floral notes at all.

Very nice fragrance, with great top notes! Fresh, pleasant, wonderful for summer. Unfortunately, on my skin it disappears very quickly.

aelipo
aelipo

Fresh very fresh indeed but then it gains sweetness I think it's the fig. a very simple fragrance, best for hot summer days

caroldix
caroldix

I had high hopes for this one, but I must say I'm really disappointed! I was expecting something fresh and clean, but it smells very very bitter... I hated it! =(

leizl
leizl

Purchased as a summer scent, but I found it too strong during the summer. I decided to give it another try; it's autumn now, and I've been loving it as an after bath/bedtime scent. It's refreshing, soothing and calming. Seems to be better suited for me in colder weather.

tucuca
tucuca

Una compra a ciegas que salió bien, al principio aparece un poco fuerte, después, la bergamota brilla deliciosamente pero dura muy poco en mí, a diferencia de las notas de musgo y madera que lo hacen bastante elegante, lo que puede parecer unisex. Lástima que no dura mucho pero no es invasiva, solo la gente que se me acerca mucho la nota y el rastro de perfume que queda es agradable. Busco otro parecido a éste que si dure mas, sobre todo la nota cítrica :(

tsarina
tsarina

Very Fresh and Green fragrance - opens with mandarin notes. This does not at all remind me of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, the two are very different imo.. must be the hyacinth and amber notes in Chance EF but I much prefer Versence. Drydown consists of cedar and musk which is well incorporated into the citrus and jasmine notes. Decent silage I must say. Versence comes in exact same bottle as Versace Signature, but with a silver color Medusa in center whereas signature bottle has Gold Medusa. As bottle is made of clear glass, the bottle takes on the color of the perfume (green). I actually like the Signature/ Versence bottle better than the Crystal line bottles because I like the signature Versace Medusa logo on the bottle center.

Scout
Scout

Reading the notes and reviews here, I have to wonder if I am matching the right bottle with the right name and juice! On me, this is incredibly soft and lovely, and certainly not as brash as I would expect something with pronounced cedar and sandalwood to be. It is elegant and neutral, softer even than the sweet air of the first warm Spring day. It reminds me of the gentleness of No. 5 Premiere, and in some weird way L'Air du Temps, though they don't smell alike, just the same soft vibe. I will say I think this is absolutely the most elegant fragrance I own or have ever worn. It's just classy all the way around! I have been savoring it, locked away in a box far away from light, just because I haven't seen it anywhere and don't ever want to run out. I first found this on a random walk-through at the department store. I kept the paper in my coat pocket for weeks, savoring it daily until I could return to buy it. The first day I wore it to work, I was lavished with compliments. I wonder if it has a limited appeal since Versace are dropping so much marketing into the Crystal series. But do not sleep on this one, for sure.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Citrussy and spicy scent at first. I also find recognizable dose of musk and aquatic notes present here as well.
Unisex.
It has that European vibe . I visited Italy on more that one occasion, most recent 2 years ago and I could swear I smelled this on masses, mostly on men.
Good choice for Summertime nights out.

ebishop24
ebishop24

This has become my favourite scent.
I've always loved citrusses, but had tended to go towards grapefruit scents before discovering this wonderful, bergamot rich scent.
It's lightly green and woody, but with that crisp, clear limey-bergamot scent coming clear.
Lasts moderately well, and for me better for cooler days, those bright, fresh clear days where there's a little chill in air. Perfect.

kris919

I have a 3.4 oz bottle 80% full. 2 years ago I really liked this scent, now I dont like it. I'm into dark spicey fruitcholi and gourmand type stuff now, but may be open minded to other offers. PM me. Also check out my other bottles for swap..first 4 rows of my have list

Lucy Peach
Lucy Peach

At first I thought this was lovely and fresh. It started off green and citrussy then more woods and a hint of spice. But I quickly went off it as it dried. On my skin it seemed to evolve into an aftershave-type smell and all I wanted to do was wash it off. Sorry if you love this - it just didn't suit my skin chemistry.

polkadotpaws
polkadotpaws

I wanted to like this but it somehow reminds me of mosquito repellent after a few times of trying it

NicoleO
NicoleO

I've found my perfect summer scent! Versense starts quite citrusy, but on me it's all about the lime (bergamot) with a woodsy/musky base. I find it light, refreshing and quite divine!
It lasts approx 6 hours with moderate sillage.

anapardo81
anapardo81

Here is another fragrance that works really well with my chemistry. Even though it opens up a bit citrusy it somehow takes a floral, almost like a bit of violet on me. It reminds me of Bond, The scent of Peace, with the plus that it has much more lasting power & is less expensive & easier to find. Up close it does smell citrusy but from afar it's a lovely soft scent. I find it best to spray it on the back of my neck so I get lovely whiffs of the scent. I do the same with many of my stronger perfumes whose scent is just too strong for my arms.

harpist
harpist

I don't enjoy writing negative reviews but these were my honest and unexaggerated thoughts and I apologize if it doesn't float your boat. This is all just a true reflection on an experience and not anything else.

I've been very anxious to test this ever since I saw how it had similar concepts to Chanel Eau Fraiche, which I love. Thanks to my good friend, I was able to sample this.

It did start out like a fizzy soda reminding me of Sprite- it gave off a similar sparkling citrus masculine vibe to Infusion d`Homme by Prada except Versense was sweeter. I didn't really detect a fig note, but the soft spices of the cardamon kicked in a long with the florals, woodsy, and musky accords. I became accustomed to it more and more and even enjoyed it... until it got overbearing and I instantly remembered what this smelled like:

scented feminine pads! Really nice ones, anyways.

I'm not a customer of the scented ones but I think it was probably the Always brand and came in a green or yellow packaging with flowers on it. It was supposed to smell "fresh," but I remember disliking how synthetic those things smelled since I would get headaches. Regardless, the thought of that kind of ruined my experience. Completely.

It's not a bad fragrance and I can see why people enjoy it- it has decent sillage (unfortunately for me, it's heady..) and would be very suitable for spring or summer events. I think it can work for others, but it just didn't cut it for me on my chemistry.
I'll be sticking to Chanel in the future.

nero77
nero77

Opens up a lot like a bottle of 7UP or Sprite would. It's fresh, citrusy, bright, fizzy and bubbly all at the same time! Definitely get a fizzy, icy lemon/lime vibe out of this, with a soft floral dry-down with hints of musk. Great for women but also works amazingly well on a man. Totally fresh, totally summery, totally unisex. More like a citrus, Italian-style, Mediterranean version of CK One.

Carnation
Carnation

Lemons. This is a light and refreshing scent that is perfect for the hot summer months,but has very little staying power.

rockegg
rockegg

I always keep a few fragrances that are just for summer. Their entire purpose is to feel fresh and clean and bright when nothing else feels like that. This is absolutely perfect for that. There is LIME one note LIME that LIME really jumps LIME out at LIME me and LIME prevents me from LIME defining LIME what else LIME I smell. But something softens the lime and allows it to linger, when it turns becomes something like a classic men's aftershave. It's very good. You have to like lime.

SuzanneRonelle
SuzanneRonelle

My mom's day perfume: in one word "amazing". Fresh, green and clean without being too teenage, too bitter or like soap. It lasts for a long time even on my mother's acidic skin. I do think that this is perhaps one of those perfumes that reacts differently on different people's skin. It doesn't smell as good on my skin but, in my opinion, still a winner!

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

I like everything advertised as green with woodsy notes. I got this primarily as a 'pick-me-up' scent after taking a shower at the gym.

I do not smell any figs in it (or any floral notes mentioned above), to me it's a bergamot-cedar romance that lasts a very short time on my skin, supported by some sandalwood and cardamon. I wish it had a bit more depth, I don't find it similar to Chance Eau Fraiche, which I find more complex, musky and floral.

It's pleasant enough for a hot summer day or after the gym. The drydown is my favourite part - it turns woody and cedary, but that scent is warmed up by something a little fruity and spicy. Perhaps it's the olive tree that makes it very interesting in that phase, a grown up, sunwarmed woody citrus skinscent for sure. Just lovely and uplifting for summer.

With so many rave reviews for Versace Versense, I set my doubts to one side and decided to don this perfume today despite the hot weather and despite the designer, Alberto Morillas, with whom I do not always see eye to eye (or sniff nostril to nostril!).

To me, this perfume could easily be marketed as a men's mainstream designer fragrance--and perhaps it is, under some other name! The opening greenish citrusishness (these are all -ish to me, because they hit me as synthetic) is likeable enough, but the woodish aromachemical base really takes over in short order, effectively ruining the fragrance for me.

I have developed something of an aversion to whatever this combination of probably ambroxan and iso-E-super is--it's basically ubiquitous in the designer fragrance world now, and whenever I smell it I remember once again why I prefer houses such as Miller Harris and Keiko Mecheri to most anything being sold primarily by advertising today, including, yes, Versace Versense.

If you are not bothered by this tell-tale woodish base--some people apparently love it!--then Versense might work for you. This is the same base as the one found in the current formulation of D&G Light Blue and about a thousand other fragrances of this type, all of which are not for me. This is an excellent example of why I no longer buy mainstream designer fragrances scent unsniffed. For me, they have become much more miss than hit.

janaina_flores
janaina_flores

I can feel lemongrass. It's fresh like Light Blue with more lemon.

vanillary29
vanillary29

Starts out bright and masculine, and then as it mellows down, what you get is a cross between D&G Light Blue and Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia (best of both worlds, I'd say). Crisp, citrusy, sparkling and fresh! Not very unique or groundbreaking, but recently I've been liking fresh scents a lot, so I guess I'm going to really enjoy this one.

thazinha30

Finally gave in and a bought a gift set online that comes with shower gel, body lotion, rollerball and a 3.4 oz edt. I love this so much, its a beautiful, fresh scent that on my skin smells a bit sweet, just enough to make this not a plain, lemony fragrance. Layered with the gel and lotion, this lasts a good 4-5 hours before i have to reapply. Worth every penny.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I was interested in this fragrance as a bergamot-heavy scent. Instead, I found it to be very “lime-y” on my skin—fresh, citrusy, crisp and summery. I think I was detecting the general citrus notes and the green mandarin listed. I prefer bergamot, but the lime was not unpleasant.

It passed from limey into a summery, floral fragrance. Fresh and lightly fruity, it was quite pleasant. There is jasmine and lily, but I don’t think I can smell the narcissus. The flowers stay clean and fresh, never getting wet or indolic. By the drydown, the citrus notes are gone and only a light musky floral remains.

This would be a very pretty spring or early summer scent. It sets a youthful and carefree tone, while still being fairly sophisticated. Sillage was light to moderate, and longevity on my skin only 4 hours of a hot morning.

timida88
timida88

Wish it was good on me, but it doesn't. I know that i am not only one having that trouble, in most cases it turns sour or too masculine on skin. Lucky you who can wear it! The comparisons with Chance flanker are quite theoretical, because Versense is much more unisex in its nature. The jasmine has no way here to bloom, it is topped by cedar and wrapped by grass and spices all the way. Try it if you are fond of Light Blue, Daisy and O de Lancome.

projectalice345
projectalice345

Wow! I love it. I just got my tiny tester in the mail its this cute postage stamp of a square bottle full of enticing green. The smell is sharp lime on me like I literally squirted a lime onto my wrist. I dabbed a bit onto my wrists and elbows. It was like biting into a lime and rolling in ceder. I read that some people are experiencing the Jasmine and Pear but they are non existent on me. It smells like a rational, objective, clear smell if that makes sense. There are no muddled smells, not much musk. Its funny I can almost feel my mouth responding to the smell the same way you would to a cold glass of lime water with ice. A little bit goes a long way its pretty strong, there are no floral notes on me at all and definitely no sugary sweet notes thankfully.it smells well made and makes you feel alert and awake. It smells like a hand full of deep earth with rain in it under a tree. Its a pretty masculine scent, with some serious take charge attitude. Clean, intense, strong and serious. It would be a good office scent or something to wear if you are feeling down and need a rational blast of intensity. I recommend it. it will make you drink ice water with lime.

thazinha30

Growing up in Sao Paulo, Brazil, twice every summer my family and I used to go to the North Shore for a couple of weeks on vacation. At night, we would go out for walks around our gated community and the smell of the air there is the smell of this perfume. Lemon trees, some flowers, the ocean and the wind... what a nostalgic feeling. This opens smelling a masculine frag, which doesnt bother me, i smell a clean lemon scent and soon after i get this beautiful fruity, dewy smell thats quite feminine. This brings me right back to a stroll on the beach in Brazil late at night (night time by the ocean where we used to go is pretty refreshing.)

I am still in sampling mode so cant judge sillage or longevity just yet but will update once i have a verdict!!!

Update: weak longevity - 4 hours tops and gone; soft sillage - I can smell it on me if i put my nose to my arm or spray it on my clothes but dont get whiffs of the scent as i move around, like other fumes i own. Still love this though and wil one day buy it and the body lotion to layer.

Update (again!): I found the gift set online but the longevity is so weak that I don't think I wanna spend $70 + up for a scent that completely disappears after 3 hours. I sampled this again today, sprayed quite a few times on my neck, cleavage, behind ears and wrists and within 3 hours the smell had VANISHED completely, even putting my nose to my skin I couldn't smell anything. So sad because this is one of the best scents I had the pleasure to smell this year (and really wanted to get this for spring)
;-{

lizettchen
lizettchen

well, it starts like a blast of lemon, but after a few minutes it becomes a super elegant, deep, clean and fresh scent. This is how a sophisticated woman in her thirties during spring/ summer should smell!

SzekelyEmoke

I personally LOVE this perfume! :) So fresh for a summer day! Also great for spring!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

"Versace Versense" is the perfect choice for spring/summer days in which you want a fresh scent that has an opulent and elegant vibe. It's uplifting, refreshing and very pretty.

On me it's a yummy bergamot followed by mandarins and citruses trailing an olive branch, then to my surprise, a juicy rich fig note appears and in the dry down cedar and a dash of sandalwood ground it without making it powdery. It's a very well balanced scent and the citruses never dominate too much, all the notes in Versace Versense are very well blended and permeate class. It reminds me of Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche but in a Mediterranean style.

The potion doesn't only look green it *feels* green (a fresh and elegant green).
I own the body-lotion too and especially on warm or hectic days in the office it's my Oasis of calm and classy cool.

A must sniff for people who'd like an elegant and fresh office/date scent for warm days, and people who like Chanels Chance Eau Fraiche but would like a Mediterranean twist to it. Try it layered with the pampering body lotion and smell absolutely cooly divine!

Silage is: a Mediterranean Chanel Chance Fraiche?...YUM! - Longevity is: 5+ hours. (if I layer it with the body lotion its easily 8+ hours). Good luck! : )

true
true

عطر ورساچ ورسنس ممتاز موجود است
rohani.moh@gmail.com

bailarina
bailarina

Beautiful citrusy scent. Citrus done right. On a hot day is like finally getting to that water fountain and satisfying your thirst. It was very hot today here in California (88F) and I chose this one to wear,...and ahhh, it made me feel a little better!!

hbomb9410
hbomb9410

Lush, green, and romantic.

With the heavy-handed citrus and woodsy notes, this should have smelled like a man's fragrance on me. But it didn't! The jasmine, lily, and pear keep it feminine without weighing it down or detracting from its freshness. It makes me feel like I'm taking an early evening stroll through a Mediterranean orchard, and suddenly I'm caught in a late spring thunderstorm.

So far I've only experienced this fragrance through a sample, and although it's apparently not available at any major US retailers anymore, there seem to be several bottles for sale on Ebay and other websites. I'm looking forward to purchasing one and keeping it in the refrigerator, to douse myself in on the brutally hot Texas summer days that are just around the corner.

Lolita7
Lolita7

I love this perfume!
Its scent is very fresh and vital for its citrus notes. It smells clean skin. With the passage of time is becoming a fragrance with feminine scent. It's simple, but not boring. It's sexy, in a different way.
Mediterranean morning smells, to summer and sea.
It has good longevity and good sillage.

******

Adoro este perfume!
Su olor es muy fresco y vital por sus notas cítricas. Huele a piel limpia. Con el paso del tiempo se va convirtiendo en una fragancia con un aroma más femenino. Es sencillo, pero no aburrido. Es sensual, de una forma distinta.
Huele a mañana mediterranea, a verano y mar.
Tiene buena longevidad y un buen sillage.

pamc
pamc

Very fresh clean scent, great for summer. Greens and florals. Great staying power.

sjam3295
sjam3295

I have to say this was a disappointment. It looked as though I should love it - I adore citrus fragrances (Tuscan Soul is one of my favourites), and the notes and reviews suggested a crisp, fresh, green, not-too-sweet ctrus scent. But all I could smell was overwhelming, sharp, bitter bergamot, and it didn't change during the dry-down. Not for me.

perilandia
perilandia

I have the luck to have chance eau fraiche and Versace and the two are completely different
Versance is more lemony and fresh is ideal for summer days I must say is one of my favorite perfumes.
If I have to comparar to another perfume i think is more similar to Chanel Cristal the vert
Very sorry for my english!!

desislava_nikolova
desislava_nikolova

Perfect for spring! Fresh, /not sweet, but there is a little note of sweetness/, citrussy and crisp. In the dry down I feel something like Omnia Crystalline.

beesha
beesha

i do not like fresh scents too much novadays, because they make me feel cold, and it is still cold over here in Europe, but this perfume not just what you call fresh, it is crispy and flowery with amazing spicy woodsy dry down , which makes this perfume much much more than "lemon juice fragrance". It just knokned me down my feet, to be honest, it awakes you from winter, makes you feel the vibe of spring. I do not know why so many people find it masculine , from the very opening i was amazed how feminine it is. i NEED to get the bottle !!!

scandi
scandi

Incredibly fresh with lots of lime. The middle nots are all about green mandarin, jasmin and more lime for me. I really like this perfume since it makes me feel clean and energetic, perfect for days when you need a push to get up in the morning. I was quite disappointed when a friend mistook my beautiful perfume for an overdose of antistatic spray! Since it's so fresh and crispy, I suppose I tend to overspray. Use in moderation would be a good advice for this I think... The longevity is great compared to other citrus scents, I would say 5 hours on my skin, even longer on my clothes.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The citrus is very fresh in the opening, and carries through the heart notes. The dry down is more mellow and woodsy, with a whiff of spice here and there. Lasts pretty well for a citrus based scent. I don't detect many of the florals at all. This could easily be unisex -- which I love, but a lot of women don't so be warned -- the combination of cedar + citrus can smell quite masculine.

andreas73
andreas73

I usually don't care very much about citrus perfumes. I got a mini of this perfume as a gift.
The opening notes are very fresh and uplifting: although it is not listed, the strongest note I get is lime. Not lime juice, but lime leaves and lime zest. At that moment I also get the impression that the fragrance will be too sweet, due to some note I'm not sure what is (pear, perhaps?), but the sweetness fades away very soon.
Then come the heart notes: the flowers, especially the lily, give the fragrance a lovely feminine touch, which is not always found in citrus perfumes, and lots of cardamom, to keep up with the fresh vibe. Then come finally the woody notes, most notably the cedar.
This is a very nice perfume for summer days, but I should say that it doesn't last more than 2 hours on my skin. If the longevity were stronger, I would consider buying a bottle of Versense, even though, as I mentioned, I'm not into citrus perfumes.

bluerose8237
bluerose8237

Love this perfume so much. I'm wearing it right now and can't stop sniffing my wrist:). It's light and floral with hints of citrus when you first spray it on. After about an hour I start to smell the figs and spicy woods. I am one of those people that can't handle perfume that is too heavy and this is a perfect balance for me. Will definitly be buying a large bottle of it. Thank you Versace!!

evhely
evhely

fresh and dusty at the same time .... not the usual green fragrance.Versense have a self unique soul. It seems a shower of a fresh Sprite with hints of flowers, each note blends so perfectly with the others in this scent! Amazing ... I can't stop sniffing my wrist .. to feel a smell so fresh and persistent as elegant.Yes it looks like a more complex version of Tommy Girl. At the beginning it remind me of something like soap "Golden Aktinson Cologne "smell so clean and sprayed linear. Remind me to the wet clothes, lying in the sun, in a garden of lemon trees and tangerines ... a Mediterranean garden. I Love Love Love this fragrance and I definitely want it!!!!

Save M
Save M

Almost unisex. This scent is full of freshness, but in a spicy way, as to be in India on early mornings.. It's perfect in summer yet wonderful in winter even if that would be uncommon in that season. I tried it in the recent past for the first time and it made my day then. very chic!

Skye Wortley
Skye Wortley

Great fragrance! It's very fresh and pleasant. The citrus note is quite strong, but i also smell a bit of cardamom. The fragrance is very clear, and a bit spicy. Good for any age, really. Very elegant-best for the day. I love this one! :)

mademoiselle-c

Alright, I know a lot of people have compared this to Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, but they are not the same. I find that the concept behind the two is similar, but the fragrances in and of themselves are not. Versense opens up with a spritz of sprite, lemon-lime freshness, whereas Chance opens up with a woody, creamy, floral shot. In terms of the dry-down, Versense has a more of a fig-like dry down, while Chance continues to take the floral route. As I said before, the concept behind a green, fresh fragrance is ultimately the same - the execution is the same. Versense, in a way, is what D&G Light Blue would be if it were a green fragrance. Chance Eau Fraiche is a seemingly floral scent with green notes and wood.

Hope this helps - just my two cents

C xx

Gabe D.L.
Gabe D.L.

One of great fragrances to give for Woman that don´t know waht kind of perfume could feet well on her!!! Many people like it, perfect, at nigth or day!!! Very Female scent!

Alyluz222
Alyluz222

I've noticed that on my skin anything with fig really works as a way to sweeten a fragrance without being too much. If it weren't for the fig note this might be just another one of those citrus waters that smell all the same, like a sparkling clean bathroom. It's zesty with depth. It's surprisingly really long lasting. I recieved this as a gift exchange present at work and I think is perfect for office wear. Probably gonna wait for spring to roll around though.

amanda
amanda

Very nice and fresh still lasting and powerful. I like it very much. At first the citrus dominates, but soon it calms down into a feminine and energizing smell. On my skin at least.

emi

Some time ago I wrote that this fragrance has a woody base that I can not accept. Well, thankfully I'd loved the top and heart notes so much that I decided to buy a bottle despite the base. And that was a good move. Because now it is my favorite perfume which I wear almost every day. The base is not so harsh anymore and the drydown is more soft clean musk than woods on me. Heavenly light, fresh, citrus-floral notes are domainat all the time. I've recived a lot of compliments wearing Versense. And it's quite long lasting.

Catty
Catty

I came into the perfume store and I just wanted a fresh fragrance to work. I have been wearing Cristalle for 10 years...

She presented me Versense and I really like it. It´s not a super amazing scent, but it´s a very good green boisé scent. It´s light but it has presence and its price is amazing.

Great deal for working days!

margo22
margo22

Wearing Versense over the year and love it! Fresh, fruity and spicy. Everytime I spray it, I feel happy and alive. IMHO the best perfume for work, always energizes me. Sometimes I forget about it and people say I smell good - the best compliment to perfume, right? I'm glad it isn't very populiar and I can keep it as my unique signature fragrance :)

Beach Girl
Beach Girl

Fantastic! This fragrance sends chills through my body, and it's so hot outside and cloudless today. It's like an icy blast of fresh citrus, greens and florals. What I like most about this being green is that it is not a harsh bitter green, but a soft, light, gentle scent. I am reminded of a grove of citrus trees being tossed about by a gentle summer breeze. Jasmine is growing on a fence nearby. Lovely, lovely scent. Soft, not loud or overly sweet like so many today. However, it does last and has great sillage.

Wonderfugl
Wonderfugl

This is one of my favorite scents. It is definitnely fresh but has depth and luxury.

I currently have the EDT and it doesn't last as long as the EDP and lacks some of its complexity. The EDP releases more scents during the drydown and has more prominent whiffs of sweetness, allthough not at all heavy.

Annica
Annica

Sometimes you get really surpised that you like one type of fragrance that you normally don´t tend to get stuck on.It was indeed so in this case. It´s so lovely and so well blended.Green on the nose but definitely not bland. I can think of buying a small bottle and use every now and then, maybe in the spring or summer. Big like and highly recommended!

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

Upon initial spray, I get an intense hit of bergamot, followed with slightly less intensity by a lovely mix of mandarin and lily and cedar. Indeed the first minute of two of Versense is beautiful, but almost nostril singeing in its strength. Strange for a fragrance that has some of the weakest lasting power I've ever experienced. Yes, this one dances and delights for a short time, leaving you wanting to spray once more to start the music again. Nothing sweet here to my nose, its crisp, bright, not quite salty but one almost gets that impression, more like the imprint left on your mind after standing by the sea...I would classify this as a citrus woody musk, maybe a touch floral, probably the lily. I only sort of get a sense of cardamom, maybe because I usually have a somewhat "poppy" or "nutty" impression of cardamom, and here it is smoother than that. Fresh but not acquatic. Very unusual, which is how I like my scents. Bracing almost, but in such a delicious way. I bought a back up bottle not long after getting my first bottle.

vanilla1975
vanilla1975

I like it but not so much to buy it. When citrusy freshness fades away it gets so powdery and dry! But in case you like Chanel 19 and search something alike but more contemporary, it's great choice.

mrfume
mrfume

For me the opening come's across as a fresh grassy citrus
with some floral's coming out in the mid,a safe buy for sure
The base is well rounded too,The P&L is fairly moderate on this,its a nice clean,light scent and its totally unisex in my IMO,i do enjoy this one.its also my first female EDT and i don't regret it:D somehow i have never come across a female who smells like this.

5.5*/10*

tinaelisa

I just got it in the mail. I recently discovered my enormous love for light blue (which I strangely never liked before) and with that I discovered my love for that amazing fresh cedar dry down. So I went on a hunt for a fragrance with a similar citrusy fresh sexy cedar kind of way. This is it! Different then light blue, but it has that same sexy cedar note. If you like light blue, you probably will like this one too.

(And it's weird how I am craving for this kind of scents for the past few weeks, when it is getting winter here and I should be bringing out my winter perfumes, but nope, I guess I don't want to!)

Normi Enriquez
Normi Enriquez

My boyfriend got it for me on Christmas, and I gotta say that I didn't really like it, but since it was a gift (and I'm still dating him) I sometimes wear it and I feel like I like it a little better, but not quite.

All I feel is bergamot (I associate it with lemon) and kind of woody. It is definitely not a perfume for girly girls, it feels like it would suit women around 27-30 years old (maybe I'm wrong but that's the way it makes me feel). It has kind of a sophisticated vibe that I don't gravitate towards.

On my skin, this fragrance lasts about 5-6 hours which is good, and I also use the body lotion which gives it a little more staying power.

Sophie.love
Sophie.love

A rainy day in late spring ....
Fresh scent of green (not just cut grass smell) floral stems, fresh-raw smell of tulips and freshness of rivers ....
This type of '' green '' perfectly combined with woody notes give birth to Versense....
Longevity : 3 hours
Sillage : soft to moderate

hawkinsk3
hawkinsk3

My nose must truly be unsophisticated because I don't get all the notes and accords people are describing. Versense smells pretty generic and common to me. Don't get me wrong, it IS a nice fragrance, but I feel like I've smelled it a 100 times before. It's one of those perfumes I only use when I'm in a rush and want to smell like something other than my body lotion.

Jennyksp
Jennyksp

When Miss Dior Cherie l'eau went out of production, I thoght to myself that I had to find a perfume similar to this. Then I saw that Versace Versense was compered to this. But I got really disappointed! It smells rather good on paper, but when I sprayed it on my skin, all I could smell was citrus, mostly lemon. I like the woody scent of it though, but the citrus overpower all the other lovely scents of Versace Versense.

Zenith
Zenith

A very nice fresh woodsy fragrance. While looking for a gift for a woman I thought I would try this, seeing as the Versace mens fragrances are all quite reliable, if very safe.

This is quite unisex, and initially I thought it would be something I would consider wearing. Very pleasant and non-offensive fragrance that's not for girly girls or manly men, but for the 95% of us who fall in between the extremes

celestialstar19

This is my first fragrance that I owned from Versace and this is one the perfumes that I get plenty of compliments when I wear this. I got this as a gift, and it was a winner for me. It stays long for me, I was would say that with my Oily skin it holds a good 6-8 hours. This is one of my most citrus lemony smells in my collection but I love this depending on the moment. If you like to wear perfumes on certain season's I loved this for the summer. But have worn this throughout the year and enjoy it for all occasions even evening wear.

If you love bergamot and citrus I would give this a try, and it dries to a nice clean fresh smell and gives you wafts of a clean garden. There is something in here that reminds me of a dirty martini, perhaps it is the olives. Somehow it fuses well together and I enjoy wearing this.

debsauter

Still deeply disappointed, I want to mention that this EDT disappears soooo guickly. I cannot detect anything other than citrus in Versense. It has no heart or drydown on me.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Versense is a cooling, citrusy and slightly floral fragrance that can be carried off by both men and women.

It opens with a blast of iced, sweet and sour citrus, like tangerine and pomagranate juice shaked up with ice cubes. Quickly you pick up on the sweet, mouth-watering smell of mixture of green apples and pineapple, here it reminds a little bit of the D&G Light Blue, only LB is miles more floral.

As the fragrance warms up on the skin, there are some soft notes of jasmine flowing in, but never quite overtakes the citrus. The cedarwood is really noticeable in this phase, giving Versense the slightly dry, sour and masculine character. The heart reminds me of L'Humaniste by Frappin & Co.

I cannot really smell the musk or the sandalwood here, the dry down is still potent citrus with cedarwood and just the tinniest bit of jasmine.

Overall, the fragrance is simple, refreshing, low-key and confident. Versense is not your sexy diva fragrance, but very comfortable-in-my-own-skin and self-sufficient. Because of its non-offensiveness and elegance, I think it is a great option for the office.

debsauter

I smelled this fragrance on a friend and it was a sym-pnony of beautiful notes! When mine arrived, first I found it beautiful but the next day I could only sense citrus smells. I've been continually disappointed, pressing the pump and hoping to discover much more melody but ...

Green enough fragrance!

Most of all I feel the green mandarin and olive notes in this fragrance.

It smells green and fresh.

Not bad, but not my cup of tea.

Juliana6

It's interesting but this perfume changes its lasting power on me. These hot days I sprayed it twice and I smelled it only about 15 minutes (I wasn't in the direct sun, I wasn't sweaty either). Today it's cloudy and it rains, and today only His Royal Majesty THE SHOWER could erase Versense from my skin.

anosmia
anosmia

Versense is fresh and citrus, but elegant and sophisticated.
The fig and olive tree notes, that emerge a lttle later, make it unexpectedly interesting.
And I cant help but love it.

The bottle is lovely too. Simple but classy.

I'm really glad I bought this !!!!

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

If you like fresh scents, layer Versense (as the base) with Eva by Benefit or with Highline by Bond No 9 --- It's AMAZING -- it becomes your very own oasis in a dessert, as if you have surrounded yourself with your personal cloud of oxygen on a hot summer day!!!

Juliana6

This will be a story about impulses.
I was walking in the street and it was very hot today. THE Sun, no wind, city stinks all around, sweat and dust, car gases...
I walked in a perfume store to buy a lotion for my face to refresh a bit ( in my country they sell cosmetics and perfumes in the same shop) and there I decided to test some frags...
My God!!!
When I smelled Versense, I felt like someone had served me a glass of mineral water with lemon and some sugar. Makes my mouth water.
Refreshing, strong, cold, clean, feminine and classy!
It was bringing me back to life! Ideal for hot weather. And as you can imagine, I bought it. I didn't care about the price. That happens very seldom with me. I couldn't leave it there.
***
And Yes, I am a perfume addict and I need help... to choose new frags :)))

0lga5
0lga5

I am wearing my sample right now. It is a very beautiful fragrance, elegant smooth, classy and light . I like that its not too flowery like a lot of perfumes for women. I also think it suits more younger age not teens but young professional and sexy woman. I have noticed that I almost can't smell any after about an hour and I don't know if it is just me or it doesn't stay for long??

Lumiere
Lumiere

It was amongst 10 most popular perfumes in the shop-somewhere No 7 or so. I tried all 10-and liked this one immediately. So fresh, feminine but different, herbal citrussy, comes classic but so original now, when gourmand-fruity musk seems to be any other perfume popular and recommended.
I will keep it in mind. May be my next favourite one.

aidaida
aidaida

Although I have used and loved many citrusy-fresh fragances so far, Versence is still my favourite one in this group. Something effortlessly natural is present in this perfume, from the beginning till the end. Its bright amd crisp freshness is really inviting. Despite it's a modern scent, Versence filles the air with some rural aristocratic solemness, but avoids mannerism. Most of the time, when i meet a scent which is lavish so generously in citrus as Versence is, lemon sorbet or soft drinks come to my mind. But Versence evokes the shadow of a dark leafed fig tree, the scent of a grove somewhere in Italy. Floral notes are really reserved, I think their role in this composition is to provide that mediterranean garden-feeling. By time, the citrusy notes are softened by the woody ones (olive tree, sandalwood). Longevity is impressive. Now, in the first really hot period of this year, I'm very happy to have some Versence.

icekat
icekat

Versence is an elegant and well-balanced woody citrus scent. It smells cool and refreshing but I would never link it to the modern shampoo-like scents that are often used to convey the clean feeling. Versence is indeed a clean, polite and revitalizing scent but it has elegance and quality of a well-made perfume. I love how the citruses are portrayed layered on the woods and cool floral notes in this perfume. Versence makes me feel sophisticated without overpowering me. I would not hesitate to bring this scent along to an exciting summer trip to Italy. It has chic and class to go with a sundress and high heels for a stroll down the sunlit streets of Rome.

The opening is a blend of cool and green citruses and bergamot. There is a fig in the composition but I definitely do not smell the ripen fig – perhaps a bit of fig leaves. While the citruses remain the main theme of this perfume even in the heart notes, I love the cool and refreshing wave of lilies with a lovely mixture of cedar and other woods. On my skin the musky notes are also quite noticeable and let me say that they work nicely with the elegance of cedar, olive and sandalwoods. The longevity is good too.

Overall score 8/10. I love this stylish scent and recommend it for those who are looking for a refreshing, citrus woody floral scent for a hot summer.

emi

I really like it at the beginning - it is so fresh, cooling, citrus and a little bit sweet like an icy lemonade. But after an hour it becomes very woody on me and it just makes me tired. It could easily be an unisex. The bottle is lovely.

ComfyCat
ComfyCat

Versense is your perfect companion on hot and humid summer days. Initally a burst of refreshing cool citrus like you bite into an zesty lemon, then other notes become more pronounced, creamy woods, clean musk a little bit of jasmine. It stays with me almost all day, refreshing me everytime I catch a whiff of it. I'd bet the musk impression is derived from Iso E super, as this one stays so long on my skin and catches so many compliments.

PeppermintCrush
PeppermintCrush

If I'm not wearing my signature "citrus" perfume, I will be wearing this one. It's very fresh, crisp, and citrusy. It's more of a grapefruit, than an orange but it smells wonderful. Something about it just makes you feel fresh and clean.

cecily
cecily

I'm not a fun of green, citrucy perfumes, but this one is amazing. Longlasting, with good sillage.. elegant summer scent!

sally.boxhall
sally.boxhall

Just beautiful, elegant, incredibly well balanced - lovely summer scent. Starts green, bergamot & lemon, then warms to a woodsy, musky base that stays with you all day. I think its very feminine but would like to sniff it on a man too, just for research purposes of course! Love it!

elfinem
elfinem

Oh my... Where do I start? Simply put, LOVE THIS ONE! So fresh and citrus-y, works so well wherever I go. I haven't received so many compliments about a perfume as I have been getting with Versense since probably Euphoria Blossom. It is very smooth and unobtrusive, I wear it to office/classroom daily. Definitely a spring and summer day scent, but I think it will also work in winter when it will be a tad crisper and will bring that tangerine-like wisp of fragrance in the room for the New Year's!

Jan246
Jan246

this starts out way too citrus, but as it dries down it settles and becomes a fresh, clean scent. i got many compliments wearing it, but the initial spritz of sharp citrus put me off buying a second time.

wajeeha85
wajeeha85

I agree with redred - I tried it on yesterday and this could easily be a male fragrance. I think it's definitely a unisex perfume at least. Very citrusy but not that sour - very clean and fresh. It's a great summer perfume and one that definitely gets better as it dries down, probably lightens up the citrus effect and becomes more feminine. The lasting power was pretty good on me. I'd definitely buy it for the summer if I already hadn't gone over my perfume budget for spring/summer..hehe..Really lovely!

redred
redred

I have to admit... with first sniff, I thought it was mens cologne. But as the day went on, I really went attached with this fragrance. When I wear it, I feel confident, straightforward and maybe even little bit manly. So mostly I wear this when I need to get things done. This fragrance is definitely not for those, who seek some romance or cuddling. I may even say, I feel powerful with it. Also I think Versense bottle is very attractive and modern.
But you can't spray it on too much, otherwise you smell like culicide.

akarmi
akarmi

Bella Italia...:)
I like italian style, is more uncomplicated and ordinary than french - I mean it positive.
This is a bit: fresh, green, floral, fruity, spicy, creamy...
Young but not tuttifrutti, elegant but cosy.
In Middle Europe is very cold, I can't wait the sunny warm mornings to start the day whit this!

meligonlan
meligonlan

Smells fresh and clean. I got loads of compliments and everyone loved it on me. I feel like I'm wearing Chanel's Chance Eau Fraiche but much zestier and without paying loads of $$$$$$. It's a great summer fragrance.

happychub
happychub

love at 1st sniff! very energetic lime and i think this a great unisex scent for all.clean, light,but last for the whole day.i will own this in my collection !

Sassy1
Sassy1

The top is strong lime, reminding me of shave cream. Then I pick up lily and musk. I wish I got more cedar as I think that would go really well with the heavy citrus.

I see it only as a refreshing summer scent but it should be classified as unisex more than femme.

For me, just ok, not a standout or something I crave.
Another scent I would wear if gifted to me.

Update: The cedar does show up after an hour or so of wear and once it does, that's all I smell. There doesn't seem to be much overlap or slow progression, just stops and starts.

Update update: overall, reminds me very much of Tommy Girl...

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

I really like it, its so chic!

reusch210
reusch210

I really like this in the bottle.. Something about it reminds me of the smell of Mojitos and it would go really well poolside or on a sweaty humid day. Unfortunately something in the drydown bothers me preventing me from loving it and reaching for it.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

I am instantly attracted to anything Versace, I respect it but this is my go-to fragrance because it is so fresh and so clean with a unique twist of a crisp spiciness??! Sounds weird but it is mad addicting. It reminds me of summer and it is amazing. I have bought many bottles of this and will keep it in my collection.

LetsGo
LetsGo

I was quite confused when I first smelled it. I was talking to that woman and I felt kind of sexually attracted to her. At first I got confused cause I'm not gay, but than I realised it was the fragrance she was wearing that attracted me.
It's not a masculin smell, but there is definitely a mannish sexy note. May be it's the cedar... I'm not surprised so many women like it, but I wish men wore it :)))

pomdgf
pomdgf

Just like the others. I don't have this yet just got a sample and I won't buy it. Normally in a luxury bottle. If you looking for a fresh scent that freshen you up I recommend Light Blue from D&G. This is perfect both of man and woman. It's ok but not right with the chemistry for me.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

The carded sample that I tried hit a new low when it comes to vial design. Basically, there is a dabber stick with a tab on top that has to be broken away from the cap. I suspect that many people would break the dabber stick off entirely, leaving it stuck in the vial, with no way to reseal the vial. I complained about this bad design at length on my blog and see no need to repeat it all here.

Versense starts out smelling like a typical commercial men’s cologne with synthetic citrus, heavy on the lime, and harsh synthetic woods. There’s a bit of a green tea note, but little in the way of florals. I suspect it’s chock full of Iso E Super. Sillage is tremendous, as it usually is for scents of this type, and it bonds to skin, remaining embedded in the skin even after scrubbing. To me, Versense seems like a cheap men’s cologne formula marketed to women who want something “fresh” but are afraid to wear anything labeled “for men”. Not for me.

nora elia
nora elia

I just bought a bottle of this perfume, It is really fresh citrucy and almost unisex, but it doesnt last like I would like.

jenny2301

@lubaina-I received it and you are right very green,and again Ive smelt scents just like this for a cheaper price and also lasting power on me sucks.I do like the smell though.Just wish it would have lasted longer.

lubaina
lubaina

@jenny2301,Try before u buy it.Its too green.smells just like impulse new york body mist.so u really dont have to spend so much money.there are so many better fresh scents out there.....

jenny2301

Based on everyones reviews I just had to do a blind buy.I hope I am not disappointed!Now the waiting part!I will comment when I receive it!!

acv43
acv43

LOVE LOVE LOVE
this scent is light and refreshing.To me the fragrance is predominately citrus, however it has a elegant woody/floral scent that keeps it from becoming too sweet. A great scent for warm summer nights and days filled with adventure.
On me the staying power is not so great, however that seems to be true of most scents for some reason...
beautiful classic bottle, a great addition to any collection.

Migalex
Migalex

I find the opening very nice an sweet, but that is the opening. It is fruity in a very nice way, not too citric, much less common than that really. But that stage is over quite fast, to give room to what I find a very dull middle stage and drydown, a bit sour but mostly from my viewpoint very dull, sort of floury. In the end it smells to me very much of Patchouly. Lasting power and sillage are not impressive, though, but they are better than in Versus.

atv315
atv315

I like fresh fragrances but with a touch of sweetness personally. This is VERY sharp, like I'm getting nothing but a shot of grass to the face . I think it would be a nice, unique scent for someone who likes this type of scent though.

kris919

I never wear this anymore. The cedar and musk are incredibly strong on my skin in a bad way, and the citrus is just not strong, crisp, and fresh enough to even out the bad. I liked this alot more back when I was first getting hooked on perfume buying. It was a safe and cool buy at the time. I'm not very interested in this anymore. But if you're reading reviews trying to decide between D&G Light Blue and Versense. Trust me..go with the Versense. Light Blue smells like a hamster cage to me. Versense has way more going for it, better composition between the two.

nicolevivi
nicolevivi

light,fresh, warm

cincobayou
cincobayou

Just bought the. 3.4 oz. Bottle from "tj maxx" for $32, with my "senior" discount. I am loving it on me! My daughter thought I had on "Cabotine" since it has that lovely green smell...but this is softer
Fresh, soft, makes-me-feel-happy smell....not too flowery or sweet.
Just right.

zabica
zabica

Such a cool and underrated perfume!

It has a certain tone to it, reminding me of O de Lancome, and now that I check it, it definitely comes from bergamot and tangerine, in the very beginning, some kind of juiciness that I scent. After this first splash of freshness, I can still trace citruses, with a bit of cardamon, which I adoooore in perfumes, since it give this certain masculine note to feminine perfumes, firming it. I don't find any flowers, fortunately, since these perfumes are not my cup of tea. Towards the dry down, I still scent bergamot with some musk. I wish it'll be a little bit more long-lasting, but this is pretty much OK, being a fresh perfume. On my clothes and hair, however, it lasts for days! It is very very special, recommendation.

filiz
filiz

versace versense , is the one of the best scent of summer/spring has been created lately.

this scent quite fits the bottle and its name which is very mediterrian.

Scent's opening may be considered a little bit " too citrus" and "slightly masculen" but ı must say that it turns very seductive , feminen and very very classy scent after a while. even if a edt, behaves like edp very long lasting.

I am a type of girl that never buys the second bottle of a parfume which I finished.
This time ,I think versense will be an exception.

Karry_
Karry_

Fresh, cool, good for summer, but nothing special

jenny.skoglund
jenny.skoglund

Was considering purchasing Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue until I found this one. So much fresher, and more crisp- makes Light Blue almost seem cloying. Initially very sparkling, with a nice dry down. Perfect for the warmer months, but probably not for winter.

yelena.gorelova
yelena.gorelova

Tried to ware, but after 10 min it is gone. Either have to refresh it every 10 min or give up wearing. I gave up.

besua2108
besua2108

The print ad of this perfume (a charming lady with a green bottle) draws my attention and i have just purchased it. A 30 ml for around 37 USD (Is this price good, i am not sure). I am totally love it. It is not sour at all to me but lovely. I have a feeling that BVL Eau de ete is quite same same with this except for the dry down. This is stronger and very impressed at last. People at my workplace sometimes asked "what are you wearing? This is so good?"
Get this one, you wont regret at all!

Pinni
Pinni

Versense is something I can decide upon. The bottle with the spring green juice is very nice and I really want to like the scent.
Versence is a pure citrus scent. It's energizing and crisp to the point of being almost too citrusy.
The opening is tons of bergamont with it's slightly bitter but lovely scent and it's toned down a bit with the sweeter mandarin orange. At this point it's very unisex instead of being feminine. On paper it stays like that for hours but on my skin it starts to get softer and more feminine as it dries down.
There is a hint of sweetness which might have been due to the fig note, a hint of spiciness thanks to cardamom and some woody notes.
Versace Versense makes me think of sunny Mediterranean gardens that are facing the sea. It also has something very familiar from my past but I haven't yet identified what it is. It's a very refreshing citrus scent I would use in the sunny summer days or those days I just want to pretend the cold gloomy winter months aren't there.
Unfortunately it's maybe a bit too crisp for me and last night it gave me a cheek and tooth ache like I had been eating raw lemons. That's why I'm now a bit scared of going back to it but it's definitely not a bad scent!

amgine01
amgine01

Very minty for my taste...

fragscape
fragscape

About a year or two ago, I bought this fragrance for my wife. When i first smelled it there was nothing that i could find offensive about it. It just smelled of luxury and Mediterranean beach. Absolutely head turning. Fresh, like logicmuppet said "sparkling" citrus top that stays smelling fresh for a long time.

I think this is the best versace fragrance for women, no doubt. Seems very unisex also. I wish versace would make a men's version of this. I would by it in a heart beat.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

This sprays on sparkling and fizzy, like freshly-poured Sprite or Seven-Up. Later on, it doesn't "sparkle," but it is still sweetly citrus, with light woods and florals underneath. Lasts all day, but I usually reapply once just because I like the bright start. I find myself wearing this quite often when I can't make up my mind what I want.

gha.tiangha
gha.tiangha

Awesome!!! and i love it so much!

naheed
naheed

Versense is summer in a bottle. It's clean and fresh right from the start till the end. It begins with a perfect blend of pulpy lime and juicy orange note however, lime being more prominent. As it starts to settle, soft floral notes also make their way in to the citrus and it makes it smell like green tea.Upon dry down just a minor hint of woody and aromatic notes emerge and here, orange and lime are still as fresh as they started off.

Great for spring/summer and best in the day time, especially in summer.
8.5/10

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

fresh, summery, very calming smell... reminds me alot of d&g light blue! and for some reason, i smell TEA in this!hahaha

nin-lil
nin-lil

Think! Summer. Windy weather. Garden of mandarin orange and bergamot.
A little The fig, jasmine, olive smell. "versense" like this.

aray
aray

Possibly one of THE freshest, lightest, cleanest scents ever. If you think Light Blue is "clean and fresh", then try this. Light Blue will be one cloying cheap mess compared to Versense.

I must say though, Longevity is rather poor for me and so is Sillage. For me, it's a very close, personal and intimate freshness Versense presents me with, and you know what? That's totally ok. I love it.

Mandana
Mandana

This is one fantastic fragrance, I even now like it better than Light Blue..... Versense goes on my skin in a cloud of light green filled with sweet oranges and tangy fresh lime and stays that way right up to the end. The lime and orange notes are well "married", and even hours later do not smell old or sour on my skin. Unlike Light Blue, I dont get any lemon note, just this amazing lime,lime lime!!!
But musk, what musk? Thankfully I dont get this note at all on my skin, the drydown is wonderful as the woodsy note of cedar and fresh lime prevent the orange note in Versense from becoming too sweet. I already got thru 1 bottle and will purchase another. It is a delightful classy fragrance for Summer and the compliments are amazing!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A floral scent, with huge projection, which adds elements of spice as it evolves and turns Unisex...

10 - 30 mins = yet another floral.

30 mins - 6 hours = projection is massive for an EDT, it turns more spicy, acid, sour and becomes Unisex. The longer it goes on it has made me realise why would a man buy Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur or Dior Fahrenhiet 32 for a male floral when this projects more than them?

Quality

aniston
aniston

Splendid fragrance but too light that you'll have to really spray a whole lot to enjoy.

celestialstar19

I think this is a clean, crisp, citrusy, summer smell. It lasts a long time, and yes it is definitely safe for office, for work, and for any occasion. I get plenty of compliments and recognize it on others and it smells lovely on them. If you love bergamot and citrus, this is a must try.

Cmanier
Cmanier

OMG!!!!!! I love this summer fragrance, so rich and luxurious yet clean clean clean. OMG!!! have to go back and buy a large bottle!!! A summer staple for me now

roam
roam

Everything was there. It opens with lime and basil, cardamom smoldering beautifully in the background. As it developed, coy sandalwood was detectable as a backdrop to cedar and there was also an unfamiliar but absolutely inviting scent that I can only determine was the olive tree. The lime and cardamom persisted through this stage. Finally, it ended with the cedar still strong, jasmine, and fig, although this combination was so deep on my skin that it was hard to determine as anything more distinct than "fruity, musky floral wood". My mom was with me when I sampled it and she continued to remark how beautifully it mixed with my chemistry. Alluring, elegant, and despite what I've read, very feminine. It's fresh and unique. Not my signature, but a worthy fragrance nonetheless.

olivia27
olivia27

omg i love this perfume but its not really girly but i just love it, its really strong andsmells like lemons everyone that smells it thinks so!!!! but omg i recommend for any girl thats into strong perfumes and after purchasing it i want to make it like my signature perfume i want to own it forever

Thandar
Thandar

Smell fresh,light and feminine.Although i don't like jasmine,i like this one cause it's so great for daily use.

BreaMarie
BreaMarie

Why do all the greats leave us? Versace Versense is hands down a great. It's fresh and citrus face smack lingers down into a unbelievably intoxicating base. The bottle is thick glass with silver accents on both the front and the cap. Unfortunately for me I refused to give this one a chance until AFTER it had been discontinued. As it was being pulled of my shelves I finally gave it a spritz on my arm. 10 minutes later I was like a frenzied cat with her catnip. I was so desperate I took home a tester! This is not a fragrance that can be shown with a mere blotter card. It doesn't give you the correct experience and by no means does this fragrance any justice. Womanity had ruined fig for me but Versense has renewed my appreciation for it! I must try!

mademoiselle-c

I tried this today for the first time and I have to say that I am absolutely in LOVE. I reviewed Chanel Eau Fraiche as being reminiscent of a walk through Paris in spring time. If Chanel is Paris, Versense is Italy. When I smell this, I am taken right back to Florence and Milan. It oozes not only freshness but an air of chicness and sophistication. Perfect for both men and women. I will for sure be buying this. It is wonderful grown up counterpart to Chanel Eau Fraiche. A true masterpiece (this coming from a heavy oriental lover)

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

So disappointed! Versace scents usually smell terrific on my skin, but this one is a snooze-fest.

On me, this starts as a nice fresh citrus, then it quickly morphs into a slightly chemical/plastic smelling green tea. Smells IDENTICAL to Healing Garden Green Tea shower gel, on my skin anyway.

Not worthy of Versace, IMO. Very linear and nothing special. Not worth the price because there are very similar, cheaper scents out there.

smellME
smellME

This is not new to me , but I have never reviewed it.
Its a lovely spring and summer scent. I mostly get the lemon, fig and musk. Its easy to wear easy to love. '
Its safe without beeing boring, Its in fact the opposite from boring, its joyful, exciting and rather longlasting on me. Every note in the perfume has it its own step. This one is a masterpiece !
Blindby worthy...

meg1969
meg1969

The opening is limey, limey, limey, some woodsiness, astringent, and very masculine, leading to a more woodsy drydown with a divine muskiness. I think it could easily be unisex. This is how I would want a man to smell.

I find the marketing statement, "contributes to freshness and a stream of feelings, as well as to self-esteem and vitality" a bit silly. Maybe smelling good while we go through life helps, but the statement is really rediculous to me!

This is probably the only fresh "citrusy" "lime" scent I enjoy wearing, since I typically go for leathery, incensy smells. There is something different here setting it apart from the ubiquitous fruity clean smells. It is definitely NOT a girly girl perfume and is not powdery.

Sillage: 9
Holding power: 9
Overall: 8/10

thepicketywitch
thepicketywitch

Versense is very modern, feminine, and light. It's classified as woody floral musk, but with such energy and vitality. Nothing about this scent is languid, sweet, or thick. Each layer is light, understated, and blends seamlessly with the one before it. It begins with top notes of Mediterranean fruits-bergamot, green mandarin orange, and fig. I smelled freshly grated lime peel, mixed with sour oranges. The fig sweetens the bergamot and green mandarin slightly, but not enough to be fully detected. It's a fresh, happy smell that makes you just want to go somewhere, anywhere with air and sunlight and laughing people. The fruits gradually blend into the floral heart of watery sea lily, with further adds a clean, fresh effect, jasmine, and bitter cardamom. I like that combination; the bitterness of the cardamom counteracts the sweetness of the jasmine without ruining its softness, while the aquatic element of the lily gives you an image of deep blue Mediterranean water.

What I think I like best about Versense is the base. Or mainly, the absence of the base. I don't know how they crafted it, but all the way to the drydown I smelled the citrus and the flowers. The woody base of olive wood, Virginia cedar, sandalwood, and musk was so delicate and subtle, serving only to strenghten the lighter notes above it.

Versense is optimism, bottled. I'm going to be wearing this one straight through summer.

DelShep
DelShep

It is the perfect fragrance for summer. It stays fresh, vibrant and interesting for a long time. It is clearly for the strong yet feminine ladies. Does not alter chemistry or normal body odor, even in hot weather. I put it on all the time. Fabulous!

Great bottle 10/10
Lasting power 10/10 (all my clothes smell of Versense and i don't use it in large quantities)

Fragrance
Fragrance

I got my bottle today and I'm so in love with it:) It's elegant,clean, breezy and very refreshing.. very good perfume for hot summer days...

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Versense is really a lovely refreshing fragrance with sparkling citrus glints, subtle flowers and soft, warm spice.

However, I find it a little overrated for what culminates into a rather unexciting fragrance. Incredibly wearable for the woman who prefers her perfume less sweet. Possibly a staple fresh scent. And to me that's what this fragrance is, a staple, like a standard white cami--no lace--in your wardrobe that you can dress up or down.

Along a similar vein is Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea which never fails to pique my senses. If you like Versense but crave a little more interest, try the Green Tea--it's loaded with character and intrigue.

madhatter1
madhatter1

Just smelled at dept store and liked. Fresh smell, completely different from bright crystal and seemed to last longer. Will have to try.

pauluch3
pauluch3

Versense is all about the bergamot on my skin. It's really strong and almost masculine. Unfortunately it's stays like that till the end. But on my mother-in-law this smells just perfect: fresh and feminine. For the appropriate skin PH, it's a great summer frag with staggering staying power and quite reasonable sillage.

airchild
airchild

Pretty outstanding among many others. I approved it and bought it. Good.

This scent caught me off guard as a seamless blend of (what smells like) lime, flowers, and soft woods. The lime holds its own throughout this fragrance better than any other limey perfume that I've smelled. At first I thought it might be a bit too masculine for me, but the citrus opening soon turned very vibrant and herbacious. I do think this could be unisex; a nice scent for summer for those who love green fragrances. The bottle is beautiful too, with its tone of soft, sea foam green.

solitaire
solitaire

so sad to see you go today. I used up the last drop of you. my love for you came too late, now it must cease, yet i know it still can be revoked. next summer. I promise, i will not get any other scent, except you. i'll miss you, but i'll be strong. love, solitaire.

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

Vesense is perfect summer fragrance,fresh and easy to like.I think it has to be unisex parfume.It`s very similar to Light Blue,only in the base I find a little difference,but still while I`m having and use Light Blue for me is useless to have Versense too.When I finish my bottle LB I will buy this for sure.Anyway I like Light Blue more.

Antigone
Antigone

I wanted it badly! But the smell on the testing paper was not the same as on my hand. On the paper it sounded really nice, something of strage unique smell, but on my hand it automatically turned into cheap annoying citrus bath cleaner. WHY??? Holy cow, I'm in panic, I do not succeed in finding my summer perfume!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Versense is such a lovely perfume! I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and totally fell in love with it. I got a bottle of Versace by Versace in a swap on here recently and I like that a lot, so all of a sudden I feel a need to check out more Versace perfumes because I don't know what most of them are like!

So, Versense drew me in as soon as I saw the bottle in the department store. The bottle is almost identical to the Versace by Versace perfume bottle - simple and elegant with a little symbol on the front. Very classy! The perfume itself is a lovely soft green color. So pretty! When I spritzed it on I fell head over heels! It's so clean, light and fresh. It's a little citrus'y, a little fruity, with a definite Mediterranean feel, and I think the musk gives it depth and excellent staying power (so far it's lasted 8+ hours and is still going strong). It smells expensive and classy, and in that respect kind of reminds me of Escada 2005, which I also love (and is actually a very similar color too!).

One review here likens Versense to Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker, but I have to totally disagree and say that I think it smells absolutely nothing like it. I HATE Covet with a vengeance (it's such a weird smelling scent), and Versense is a zillion times better and entirely different, in my opinion. Also, a few reviewers have said they think it's a very unisex scent. I wouldn't necessarily say that either - I think it's definitely a woman's scent but because of its clean, fresh sense perhaps some men could carry it off too!

Anyway, to sum up ..... I'm very selective about perfumes and find many to be too generic, too flowery, too strong, etc, but I ADORE Versense and I need to get a bottle A.S.A.P! It's definitely in my top 10 favorite perfumes now, with the likes of Escada 2005, Oxygene, Ivoire, 212 Sexy, Versace, Miss Boucheron and Juste un Baiser, and gets a huge thumbs up from me. :-)

Norgirl
Norgirl

fresh , clean and nice easy to wear and easy to like

judee
judee

On me it smells like LIGHT Light blue, which is ok since I can't stand D&G Light blue (it turns into sour incense odour on me :-)), this is at last the fresh, green-ish, zesty light blue-like perfume that even I could wear, for it is very gentle and stays close to skin, and it doesn't cause me headaches. It's quite longlasting, and true- a bit masculin.I'm stil not so sure about buying it...

sunthing
sunthing

A nice,light and fresh summer scent. Nothing annoying. Maybe it wouldn't be feminine enough for some people but I like it, very bright...

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

It doesn´t happen often that I fell in love with a perfume immediately. But when I first smelled Versense in 2009 I thought this was the answer to my prayers. I searched for THE summer fragrance so long and here was it: THE summer fragrance itself. Fresh, green, sporty and not overpowering. I regret I gave my bottle away this winter because now I miss it like hell. I need it again, it will be THE summer scent again!

sweetpatchi

Oh my good Lord....Thank you for answering my prayers...one of my dear best friend said she bought Versense as a gift for me on My birthday on March...yay! she couldn't wait to tell me lol! I'm so excited because I really want this perfume so baaaaadddd....Thank's to my bes fran!!!

tinaelisa

It smells really nice. Sweet fizzy lemony in a very delicious way. It would be perfect for a hot summer day. Lasting power could be a bit better. But then it's an eau de toilette. The light green color fits the scent perfectly.

sweetpatchi

tested this twice to see if I will like it....just tested today once again and guess what? i really love it! it smells very expensive! it's fresh and clean and also a bit sweet but not too much like it's fruity floral,,,it's not like that. the notes blended so well....I can't wait to have it! the bottle is gorgeous and classy....it lasts!

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Bright. Summer. Lemon-tea. Fresh air. Sunshine. Clean laundry. Warm grass. Outside all day, coming in at dusk. Love love.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

really a lovely perfume.

Mayflowerwitch
Mayflowerwitch

When I first put this on, it smells like the orange or lemon-flavored Vicks cough drops. The top citrus notes are very sharp and at times, gives me a headache. I like the drydown much better as the florals soften the fragrance. It is truly a very "mediterranean fragrance," well-suited for the summer because of the freshness and energy it exudes when it's first sprayed, and good as a daytime casual fragrance.

That being said, I don't know if I care for its initial Vicks cough-drop likeness. I usually layer this with coconut-lime verbena from Bath and Body in an attempt to reduce the sharpness of the top notes, but this perfume still overpowers the B&B one.

Sillage is average.
Longevity is pretty good.

But, I doubt I'll pick this one up again.

p0lita
p0lita

I just got it as a present and it reminds of Omnia Green Jade, but it's definetely a spicier and longer lasting scent. Too strong though as I applied it on my wrist 15 hrs ago and I can still smell it.

fanciful
fanciful

This is the second time that I tried it. The opening is really nice and fresh. Slightly reminding me of SJP's Covet. On my skin the fragrance turns into a masculine scent really fast and stays that way for the rest of the time. Same result as the last time, so no thank you for me.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I love the sweet, juicy, bergamot-dominant top notes, but there is just too much cardamom in the heart for me to enjoy this fragrance!

The bergamot tends to linger, and as it mingles with the cardamom, the scent becomes sharp and spicy and gives me a bit of a headache. The white florals are also a bit much for my chemistry. I don't think I will be able to wait for the dry-down. I will have to scrub this one off at the next opportunity.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

My skin has the extremely annoying habit of hanging on to the top notes for dear life. So this smells like a linear extract of bergamot on me - which I actually happen to like a lot. But I wouldn't have said "no" to it making way to a bit of white flowers with cardamom either.

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

At first very fresh citruses, I like this phase. But after five minutes, there are some acid note, what I want to wash off. After a while it becomes sweeter, but the acidity is there...I don't like it.

pia6
pia6

I like this one the most between the crystal one and the gold one it is in between. It is very light. You can spray as much as you like and it is never too heavy. I like crystal noir but for a fresh smell this one I think is just the correct balance of sweet and fresh but not marine or unisex.

This one I like a lot. The scent is so light that I have a hard time smelling it at the beginning. When I do smell, It is frizzy and refreshing like a lemon/lime soda. I do smell something floral but never screams at me and announce its presence. I get a similarity between this Versense and Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline (And Bvlgari Tea Line, L'Eau Cherie, any "Eau Fraiche") due to the lightness at the top. Later on, it actually gets stronger and sweeter with white floral and fig. Cardamom and cedar give the scent a touch of masculinity but it's still a very feminine scent. It smells expensive too, and definitely young. I would love to have one in my collection, and the bottle is beautiful.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I had a similar experience to jedikitty with this one. I was looking for a new fragrance last winter and this smelled nice from the test strip so I tried it on my skin. All was well for the first hour or so. It smelled fresh, citrusy and classy. I thought I'd picked the winner...but I too wound up with a debilitating migraine that put me in bed for the rest of the day. I won't be giving this one any second chances.

ineverwas
ineverwas

As someone who tends to generally dislike fresh summer perfumes, I have to admit Versense is my favorite exception to this rule. The citruses and white flowers are so well blended into a crisp, clean and bright fragrance that can literally cool you down during the hottest days. Extremely smart, chic and modern, this scent is pure white, sparkling light, just the kind that you can see in their (highly inspired) advert.

It gives me the goosebumps. On my wishlist for next summer!

jedikitty
jedikitty

Got a sample of Versense today and this just might be love at first sniff. Crisp, fresh and clean yet there is something really sexy hidden in this fragrance. I don't know what it is but it... just is, at least to my nose.

It does not remind me of anything, or anyone but it makes me feel happy and, uhm, horny... sorry, truth had to be told here :)
No regrets here about trying this one.

Sep.03-update: I should mention that I liked the fragrance but the drydown has induced a migraine. Dunno why in that order as, usually, it would be the first wave, the top notes, that would either make it or break it for me but, this time, it was the drydown. Sorry, Versense, I no longer love you...

essija
essija

I love it! To me it's very woody and gren and crisp and calming. It smells unlike anything I have smelt before and maybe that's why I like it so much. Good sillage, great everyday scent... More please...

evelyn.www
evelyn.www

I felt the same as Passionflower about the anti-mosquito thing... I like citrus and green notes, but this reminds me the smell of a plant that is insect repellent and also used in cleaning products (citronella grass).

janudy
janudy

I find myself wearing this a lot during the summer as it's very light with surprising longevity. It starts with a tart citrus that's so refreshing and bright, which is much appreciated in the 90+ weather we've been experiencing. I don't smell the jasmine at all in this, but I do smell something slightly sweet (fig?). The dry down is a nice salty musk.

Passionflower
Passionflower

Seemed very nice and fresh at first, then I thought of anti-musquito citrus candles and now it just smells like soap. Started off promising, but on my skin it doesn't work. Shame.

YEONheeYaaXX
YEONheeYaaXX

I got this perfume for my friend because it reminds me of a pretty girl with a "cool, refreshing" personality with a bit of zest. She is also someone who may come off as airy but is actually quite sophisticated when you get to know her~ This also describes the perfume~ I feel like it's the more "fun" twin of the versace versace

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

This perfume reminds me of a time when I was walking passed a beauiful villa in Rome. I stopped to admire its beauty. the villa had a garden. Lemon and orange trees. a variety of herbs and a stone wall covered in jasmine. The smell from this garden was so beautiful. When ever I wear this perfume, it reminds of that garden. Fresh, pure and so very beautiful.

Nicole79
Nicole79

I have a sample of Versense...
I like it !
It is a crispy, cold, fresh-clean scent ...
Remindes me a bit of Essence by Narciso and Miracle by Lancome or maybe Chance eau Fraiche by Chanel ???!!! i'm not sure which one , but it is in the same style ...;)
So..it is not an unique perfume...but...it is a save choice for summer, casual , office ...a must try !

Nice ...it has a great sillage and a good lasting power !

midsummer
midsummer

After the first lemony burst. . . hello, Cabotine!

I do love an airy green scent, but this one doesn't feel terribly. . . original. It's like a very pleasant green helium balloon. While it's enjoyable, familiar, maybe even recalls childhood. . . it isn't terribly meaningful or exciting on its own.

Green.colver
Green.colver

This is my favorite perfume and I`m planning to buy another bottle. I like the color and the clean and transparent bottle and I think it is just perfect in every way! The smell is refreshing, not very long lasting ( this is the only minus I can find) but so clean and different from others.

adves87
adves87

this perfume has a very citrusy smell, best worn during summer. The drydown turned into something sexy on my skin! absolutely loved it after a while, the lemonade-smell got sexy somehow! haha

nural
nural

it remind me of Guess (f), but i love guess more than this one...

secretcrush
secretcrush

JUST BOUGHT THIS BY MISTAKE LAST NITE!!! NOT BAD BUT NOT WUT I WAS CRAVING... I MEANT 2 BUY THE VERSACE SIGNATURE FRAGRANCE NOT THIS ONE WITH THE SAME BOTTLE BUT DIFFERENT COLORED LIQUID BUT I COULDNT TELL IN THE GIFT BOX...iTS REALLY ACTUALLY KINDA NICE...

guest_blabla
guest_blabla

this wonderful scentwas my wedding scent, its so fresh, unique, spontaneus, even sexy... Now i keep this smell just for special times when i want to feel and remember my happiest day of life.. lovely :)

mandashell

I used to adore this when I bought it last summer. But a year later I have grown tired of it. My sentiments in the original review are still valid but my tastes have changed. It still smells like a bright, bubbly and musky lemonade but it no longer works for me or with my chemistry. Tried to wear it today but couldn't stand the smell and had to scrub it of!! o.O Still, I'd recommend it for summer or everyday use. Anyway, Moschino I Love Love is to me now what Versace Versense was to me then. And since I Love Love is more complex I don't think I'll fall out of love with it so easily. Gave my used bottle to my mom but she isn't wearing it....? ;'/

cloyd42

This is the truest lemon scent I've ever smelled. Very juicy and ripe but more of a Meyers lemon (think very sweet and juicy) than a supermarket lemon. I don't get green at all with the perfume: lots of subtle and well-blended citrus a whiff of floral, a pinch of cedar to give it some spine but citrus is more accurate than green. Fabulous for a hot day--it will make you feel like the temperature dropped 10 degrees. This is one of the few perfumes that would be a lot of fun as a splash.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

I got this for my mother for mother´s day. She specifically asked for something fresh and this fits the bill! Its simple but not plain, if that makes any sense. She loved it! It´s summery and classy,plenty of citrus at the begining, then it gets green and flowery, but I dont get the grassyness from moschino funny or guerlain herba fresca. I love the bottle! It makes me want to go to a roman spa.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

this smells good!! Very fresh and citrusy with an undertone of woods! I can't stop smelling my arm LOL!!

njdeb
njdeb

Fantastic warm weather scent. Versense starts out very refreshing and citrusy (lemon/lime) and then drys down to the most beautiful fresh, floral scent. I really love this, just wish it lasted longer.

gesch
gesch

LOVELY!!!
love it - it's one of the best "light" scents i've smelled since TRUTH. totally different in character though...
it's got great sillage, staying power, scent develops from light citrus opening to light, subdued and aromatic flowers with just the right amount of silky woods for a bit depth.

c3c
c3c

I was very surprised to like this but I do. The opening is reminiscent of lime. As if you rubbed the leaf of a lime scented herb between your fingers to release the oils and breathed in. The lime burst fades quickly to a bright clean herbal scent. Not necessarily fresh, just lightly sweet with a tiny hint of bitterness. What I would have liked Yves Rochers Desir de Nature to be. Definitely a far cry from a floral to me but really enjoyable. It doesn't change much on me, lasting power is o.k. 4hr range.

guest_JanuaR
guest_JanuaR

I always love these kind of fragrance :D
I bought it by myself after tested it for 2 hours at mall.

Fresh, fruity and a bit woody
so UNIQUE!!! love it

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

A big disliker.. very synthetic scent..

I really love/like the first Versace but this one I can't stand at all.

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

I received this perfume as a gift. Normally, lemon scents or fruity scents don't bother me... but the scent that comes out if this bottle reminds me of dish-washing soap, like lemon fairy.

The scent is also very dry and leaves a detactable after smell of clear alchohol, which isn't very pleasant. One of my friends also told me I smelled like fresh, zesty laundry... which isn't a bad thing, but if I'd wanted to smell like that, I might as well wear an Ariel tablet around my neck >_>

The scent doesn't last long and I have to spray myself a good four times to be able to detect the smell on my skin, but it fades away in less than half an hour, so I have to reapply. Can't wait to finish it so that I can use another perfume.

Scent 2/10

Staying Power 3/10

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

Elegant, fresh with a fresh breeze from the beach early in the morning. Nice.

mwater1
mwater1

Versense opens on strangely alluring notes of lemon lime that are both refresing and clean smelling without being too chemical or harsh. I wish that these notes would have lasted a little longer. After about 5 minutes on me, it becomes softer, sweeter, and more floral. That's not a bad thing, but I was hoping for a citrus type of scent with this one. The fig is subtle, but it is there very briefly.

I didn't experience much of the floral note for very long either. After about an hour, the fragrance fell a little flat on me. Woody...slightly musky...flat. It's an okay scent, but for what it costs I was hoping for a little more excitement. I'll finish it up, but unless it's a gift I won't buy another. Rating 7 out of 10.

jae
jae

I decided to test this out from all of the reviews of this being masculine. However, this definitely has its feminine influence. When mixed in with my skin chemistry, Versense is awfully clean/fresh. I'd label it unisex with a vengeance. I appreciate it more and more as a test it out. This is a must for my Springs/Summers.

guest_:)
guest_:)

those members were talking rude and VERY offending about other members in the middle of the forum (NATIONALITY DISCRIMINATION included- in their opinion any bimbo from their country is smarter than any other "alien" smart ass blue collar), but in their own language, without mentioning names, cause names are understood by all. They called you all names, and the whole group was called show-offs with kid-gloves, and "you show them, lynda!" encouregments...
Not to mention the "original clothes, handbags and shoes" that show their personality. Talkin' about hermes birkin and original clothes in a country where there are almost no stores with real original clothes, and where hermes birkin in olnly afforded by political class is a clear act of stupidity. On the top of all, saying "fake wardrobe items=fake personality" :)

Such dirt and hypocrisy. Sick of it.

guest_mgx
guest_mgx

I boght it on weekend.And I was disappointed . Its smells diferent on skin then on paper, and doesnt last more than 20 minutes on my skin . and citrus citrus citrus...too much. So I have full bottle and I do not like it.

While reviewing Versense, I am currently sitting in a rather stuffy, hot room with a fan while the temperature outside is 37 degrees celcius (98.6 degrees fahrenheit). In such dry, hot conditions, Versense works extremely well. It's refreshing and clean without being too generic or bland.

This is one Summer scent that transcends beyond the typical lemon candy and cheap shampoo type scents. Versense equals class and distinction in my opinion.

Versense opens with mandarin orange and bergamot, which come forth in a subtle fashion, while the fig creates a green and somewhat sweet blend. From the first application, it is obvious that this fragrance has been well-crafted.

Unique was the first word that sprung to mind when the heart began to develop on my skin. The lily and jasmine were like a freshly picked, Spring bouquet, sprinkled with a fine mist of water, while the cardamom created a spicy and earthy finish.

The drydown, while primarily musk, has a beautiful, salty olive tree note, which does indeed make me long for Italy and Greece. Versense is like the Mediterranean; serene, picturesque and soothing.

While most Summer fragrances, mostly citrus-based scents, don't work with my skin chemistry, Versense did. The lasting strength was fantastic, lasting almost a whole day through such high temperatures.

I'd recommend Versense to those that love green florals like Envy by Gucci and Chanel No.19. The musky drydown may be a bother to some, so it's best to test this fragrance a few times before deciding to buy.

guest_Heo Ji Yeong
guest_Heo Ji Yeong

It's a perfect perfume for sunny days, it's so refreshing with its top notes and gorgeous for its middle and last notes

sham_1983
sham_1983

new versace vanitas and a range versus , versus by versace women are coming this year.. the scent is erm... u guys jugde it , smells okay than versense ,better than pour femme , nearly same note to versus time for pleasure ,but can't beat versace bright crystal.. hehe .oh and its really comfort fresh light fragrance and sensual for a young generation material girl.

I loved how this went on, very green and spicy like a garden in the sun. However as it dries on my skin it gets sharper and develops a sort of bugspray note: astringent and sort of sticky, like medicine and sap. There is still a sense of the green beauty underneath the sharpness, but it's not a blend that works on me at all. Too bad: the opening notes were stunningly gorgeous, and would've been perfect for spring.

Ivy
Ivy

I have only tried this on paper samples sent by Macy's and I thought it smelled exactly like Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbanna.

I would like a real sample of it though.
I was suprised to see it classified as a woody musk.

cloyd42

Juicy and energizing. The florals are beautiful but the citrus notes are delicious. Elegant and well made. Perfect for being a grown-up.

josephine
josephine

hi just bought versace versense it dint even last for 10 mins i really dint believe it, i even tried ut on my cloths but it the same i wanted a lng lasting smell ....please suggest

Allegra
Allegra

An adorably well-combined fragrance, so energizing and pleasantly pure in its sophisticated freshness. A must-have for me, definitely!

guest_Wiki_Thailand
guest_Wiki_Thailand

It reminds me of Omnia Green Jade in the middle note...kinda fragrance for everyday, recommend!

alice arg

"Su composición se abre con la fruta del Mediterráneo: bergamota y mandarina verde, y te envuelve con la frescura y luminosa, optimista, con acuerdos de irresistible cáscara de la fig. De vacaciones aumentará con chispas de cítricos mezclado con aromas frutales. Que nos llevará a un corazón gobernado por lirio de mar, con aromas de flores raras raras, reforzado con pétalos de jazmín y amargo-picante de los acuerdos de cardamomo en una forma elegante. Notas Base dejar una cubierta de los acuerdos de madera de sándalo, cedro, madera de olivo y almizcle sensual.nnFrasco de este perfume es de ver-a través de vidrio, creado al igual que su antecedente de 2008, de Versace. Es de color en verde claro, es de lujo y decorado con los símbolos tradicionales de Versace. El nuevo eau de toilette es acompañado con un baño perfumado 200 ml, 200 ml de leche para el cuerpo perfumada deo spray y 75 ml. EDT Versense Versace está disponible en cantidades de 30, 50 y 100 ml"

alice arg

"Esta fragancia moderna de un ramo de flores raras y hermosas se compone de elementos del Mediterráneo y que representa la mujer Versace perfectamente con su expresión auténtica y una fusión de frescura y energía. La nueva fragancia de la casa de Versace fue nombrado Versace Versense y promete mucho con su nombre y la composición. Es creado por la experiencia irresistible para todos los sentidos.nLa fragancia de Versace Versense se compone de tonos naturales y es una imagen de despertar de la naturaleza, que evoca la sensación de libertad, el movimiento y el equilibrio de la energía con el entorno y la naturaleza. Versense es un paseo en un jardín perfumado, que contribuye a la frescura y una corriente de sentimientos, así como a la autoestima y la vitalidad."

after "yoga" try to put on it.. its vital fresh when u smell it .

lat
lat

Alright. This is a disappointment. Due to my skin type, not because of the fragrance. I put it on my wish list and got to remove it unfortunately. On a paper strip this smells heavenly. Exactly the type of scent I'd use and love.
Today, I put it on my wrist, totally confident it would develop into a divine combination. After 5 minutes my wrist smelled as if i washed it with a good old bar or simple soap. And it stayed this way. I can't even distinguish any of the ingredients, on my skin it smells very nicely of soap or a plain bubble bath. Bland! Too bad :(

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I smelled it on paper and didn't want to try it on. It's very green and fresh, no fruity or floral notes. It's great, but just not me. Stays on clothes for a long time -- I could smell where I put the paper in my pocket!

dabaitu
dabaitu

it's perfect for summer wear :) heart the fresh citrusy scent, i hope it will last long on my skin lol

sofiii
sofiii

I have got the bottle about two months ago but I was so reluctant to try because its sister, the femine golden juice from Versace Versace doesn't really hook me up. So I assumed this one would just be a greener and fresher version. How silly I was!

Today I finally opened the bottle, and it is really different, and quite special from the Versace line.
It starts with some bubbling lemon-y scent, I guess it's due to the bergamot and the mandarine orange. This refereshing and energetic feeling somehow reminds me of drinking Sprite in a hot summer day. Something opitimistic is definitely here.

Then it goes smoother and sweeter after about 20 minutes. Nina? It's the first thing came to my head, the kinda of lemon sweetness is quite similar to Nina Ricci's Nina, but in Versense, it's lighter and fresher.

Personally I love the dry down, the musky, yet sweet (Not the cloying sugary Britney type of sweetness, thank God). Subtle and a little bit soapy, really comfortable to wear.

Yeah, I agree with members who said it's kinda Unisex.
To me, it's like the famous 4711 Original plus sweetness, to make it more opitimistic and bubbly, and minuse the somwhow old fashioned manly-soapy-clean okamoss dry down.

Worth trying!

taydev
taydev

there is somethings about this fragrance that i love and something i do not. it has a bit of sweetness like the sugar in lemonade which is great but the base i got the same from d&g light blue where it smells metallic or like some kind of strong home cleaning product (like comet or something). i really wanted to love this but i'll have to pass

jatzzie
jatzzie

Ick ick ick...I'm sorry to say this, but I really hated Versense.It was just too green and very bitter.It had this lemony/grapefruity thing to it, and yea that was pretty much a turn-off for be, as I'm not into bitter fragrances.So yea, no thanks.

golyad

very fresh, green and citrus
but doesnt last more than 10 minutes on my skin and clothes:(

guest_lumoon
guest_lumoon

i really love versense. I feel really well, it matches my skin perfectly, people notice and make positive comments.
unfortunately, it lasts too short. I have to keep it in my purse to splash some throughout the day.
I'm afraid i'll have to buy another bottle pretty soon.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Leading role: perfect citrus bitterness
Make up: soft & sexy flowers
Costimografy: creamy musk and luxorious cedar

Delicate, balmy, gentle, silky, subtle, spirituous, catching, comfortable, breezy, crisp, sensual, distinct, specific, unique.

Ever wonder how the impossible can be possible?
Best Versace scent.

On my top 5 list.

guest_mina lynch
guest_mina lynch

it's really great frag. i had to buy it when i smell it first time. only bad thing is that lasts too short, or i don't feel ut... :(

Taliera
Taliera

I have a problem with the Versace line. They're all such *gorgeous* perfumes, and none of them work with my skin chemistry :( "Versense" would rate in my Top 5 - if only, if only, if only, it smelt as good on my skin. On paper it's a perfectly harmonious blend of citrus, green notes and flowers. Light and delicate, yet striking and bold.

green as summer
lovely, fresh and clean but doesnt last more than half an hour:(

guest_sham_1983
guest_sham_1983

i just finished doing this versense event at suria klcc twin tower . 69% love as summer wear , some go for the bright crystal. my boss gave 2 bottle of 100ml (97$)to spray all over and people who visit and it take 2 day i finish it..and i enjoy it. tehee.. next year will be a men versace fragrance that its not a same concept to versense or pour homme.. my boss said to me.. i love this fragrance but too overprice that i think not worth for a basic light fresh citrus fragrance ..

guest_TeeLew
guest_TeeLew

I've had this beautiful scent on my radar for awhile and was waiting for the perfect gift set, instead, the perfect Versace tote was being offered and I bought some. It is intoxicating...I needed a change from Bright Crystal. Kudos Versace...You know what SEXY is!

the color of the bottle matches the perfume perfectly.
it's crispy,fresh,young and modern.as the matter of fact I think it's like breaking rules in Versace,while it's very different from most of the other perfumes of the house.
Versense opens with strong lime,sour lemon notes.its like a fresh fruit juice in a hot summer day.
but it becomes even better when it comes to the eat of perfume;floral,soft and energetic.I can clearly smell cardamon.
because of the floral heart of the perfume,I think it's perfect for spring too.
my only complain is that the bottle is not suitable for such a modern fragrance.though the color of bottle tells it all,the shape of bottle is just classic and somehow old-fashioned.it doesn't tell you anything about the elixir inside.

guest_afro32
guest_afro32

I bought this and have to say I love the dry down on this perfume, remind me of Poeme but lighter.

Dardona
Dardona

I love this! I was looking for a nice summer scent and this fits the bill perfectly. Fresh and clean scent that goes perfectly with a hot summer day! Could be used as a unisex perfume but leans more to the feminine side. Very classy.I need to get a larger bottle when I can!

sabsoob
sabsoob

i so wanted to love it cuz of the green color as a summer perfume. i was expexting something lemony yet feminie. it's nice, but i think it should be launched as for men.

SYDNEYGIRL
SYDNEYGIRL

perfect fragrance for summer, smells light and happy-carefree. i agree i smell some sort of lemon citrus but not in an acidic way. definately one i would consider for summer-first versace scent ive liked in a while...

falovalo
falovalo

Like a breath of fresh air. I see that there is no lemon listed in the notes, but I would have sworn that lemon was in there. It must be the bergamot and mandarin orange giving that impression. Anyway, this is fresh and just slightly sweet, not humid and sour, as so many other summery fragrances are.

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Ulta Beauty had this in the men's testing section and i wondered why it was so sweet... Little did i know it was a woman's fragrance! It isn't your typical woman's fragrance so that's what threw me off. I thought it was just a "grassy" version of the bottle next to it, a blue bottle, which was the men's version.

Anyways, wow. I can't express how much i love this fragrance. There are so many perfumes i do not like because how artificial, synthetic, sticky-sweet, and loud, etc etc they are. This perfume is so smooth and relaxing.

The first whiff of this was so refreshing, like a breeze of fresh air. The top notes of citrus were incredible. The lily and jasmine did it great justice as well. They made me feel so enlightened. Im going off pure memory but from what i remember the musk and woods were so light, yet heavy enough to distinguish this high quality perfume from typical youth fragrances.

I would love to smell this on a woman and if i did, it would change my opinion of her right of the back because i know she has good taste. Highly recomend this!

Maugli
Maugli

Very Italian, very light hearted... at first is quite sparkly and reminds of a fresh summer morning on the Italian coast somewhere but in little time drys down to something mundainly sweetly musk and not special at all. Pity.

rockcity
rockcity

I've tested Versence today.Well, it's okay, soft, fresh,clean and lovely floral scent and it's perfect to wear in summer days. But honestly, it's not adorable for me, very common and nothing special. In brief, I won't buy it.

lafefe
lafefe

I bought it for my mom as a present but, since it was strangely so fresh and young for a Versace Parfum, I decided to wear it myself. Very gentle and persistent at the same time, I like the citrus note but I find the jasmine and lily notes more fascinating. Definitely my potential summer 2009 fragrance.

mandashell

This is only my second expensive Macy's perfume purchase and it was worth every cent. There really aren't words to describe how much I love this perfume. It is beautiful, light and zesty. Even though it is an edt I can smell it on my clothes over 24hrs later. There is nothing harsh about the cedar and lemon notes in this one and you could say that it is perfectly balanced in respect to those notes. When you first spray it, it smells like the most delicious lemonade you could possibly think of LOL! but it smells amazing and it works. All I know is that when I wear it I feel really happy and energized and can't seem to wear anything else since I bought it. ;') I highly recommend this one if you like Light Blue or Moschino I Love Love.

melissa
melissa

I just purchased this at Macys yesterday. I really love it, the citrus notes stay through out the scent and it is very fresh. They had it in a gift set and also it came with a free gift (small travel set). I think I am going to enjoy this, especially this summer. Would highly recommend if you like fresh clean smells.

Divenus
Divenus

WOW!!! I didn´t see that coming. Wonderful. First I thought: Hummm I smell like lemon juice, yes, that one that you drink on your grandma home. Lemonade. And then, something a little bit sweet, and woodsy. Very refreshing.
Elegant and outstanding.
Perfect for hot days of shining sun. Lasts all day. It´s not a romantic fragrance, it´s casual, but very light.

SandraS
SandraS

I was pleasently surprise with this scent.

I always associate recent Versace parfums to Donatella Versace, ...loud in your face type of fragrance.

This one is different.Is light and fresh and classic.

Really easy to wear is like summer brezze. Not a simgle note to remind us of typical tropical punch sweet scents like Escada ones.

For me this is italian class, beautifully simple, good and understated quality. The botle relects all this.

Really mediterranean, the fig notes gives it an extra touch, sweeten a bit of the citrus harnesh...but no hidden it.

Really good scent fr hot summer days and nights to stand out in the crowd.

yblonde
yblonde

I dont have a dish washer !!! so i do it the hard way !!! and this new fragrance reminds me of "soapy dish washing detergent "lemon is o.k but i dont want to be reminded of the every day housework smells !!!! sorry VERSENSE
but the price is wrong and the fragrance is off putting to someone who wants to feel sexy as opposed to a clean house!!!!!!!

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried this on a few days ago. The first impression of this scent is that it is very sweet. But then when I smelled it a few seconds later it seems much more sophisticated and darker. It still has some sort of freshness to it yet it's quiet a complex scent. I am thinking of buying this one.

Lovespell
Lovespell

I smelled it in macys, and I liked the clean sharp musky lemon smell to it, reminded me of someone who tried to make a female version of a man's cologne. I was intrigued by it, so I spritzed my sweatshirt sleaves with it and went shopping, I sensed it was clean smelling as I continued shopping. But then later on driving home , I smelled my sleeves and it reminded me of menthol. Nothing sexy at all about it, or even appealing. I am not too impressed with the dry down later in the day.

luz
luz

First it opened like a lemon spa fragrance or lemon scented candle. Then it turned to be Light Blue like. Nothing special and I don't see the Versace signature on this fragrance... I love the polemic scents of the firm. If you like the concept of fresh and non offensive fragrances, try this one.

smoki
smoki

There's something strange about me and green fragrances. I noticed that my first choice by color is rose, pink or purple (warm colours). When I smell something green, that instantly reminds me of "purity", and I can't stand that in perfumes. I need to feel tempting, seductive, sexy and desirable.

So, I was suspicious about Versense, judging by it's colour. Yes, it smells green. But besides that, it has such elegant touch - I instantly imagined myself in heels and slim dress. I was on the poll-party, and everybody around me was taken by this fresh wind of Versense. When I came to reality, I was still lost in the cloud of this scent. Citruses and more citruses! Bergamot and mandarin, and also olive wood, that's rare in perfumes and which gives woody accent to the composition.

For the first time, I wished to smell green! Because that was the second name for bottled elegance! Although I prefer pink, red, purple (like Red Jeans and Jeans Glam Couture, both by the same designer house), this fragrance deserves not only a try, but wearing it with great selftrust. At least I trust Versace, they know how to do it ;)

guest_PolarBear2
guest_PolarBear2

I tried this on a store- smells so green and citrus not so strong, could be worn spring and summer, even fall, with a hint of spice. Fresh green and not commercial fresh as other ocean blue perfumes that have flooded the market. Ended up returning to the store and buying a bottle. Recommended.

Annie_D
Annie_D

Very fresh and clean, I get a slight citrus note in the top and then I get some fig and how I love fig, it just starts the fragrance off with a juicy sweetness. The jasmine comes in next and is still mixing with the top note of bergamot, then the base notes start mixing and the main player I smell is the musk with a touch of cedar. It is fresh light and a fairly modern smell a really nice and somewhat soothing scent for warm summer days and nights.

lexina
lexina

I tried this one on my way home from work today and I was really pleased. Because I know that almost everything I put on smells spicy, I really wished to try this scent and mix it with my own chemistry. It worked! On me it smells as an oriental perfume with touch of earth and light. I really can't describe the result in other, probably better words. Anyone of the similar chemistry should give it a try.

ruxxy
ruxxy

What stroke me during the period it developed on my skin was the resemblance with Omnia Green Jade: almost the same effect, like "oh...it is not odourless...umm...anything else?". Thank God the resemblance stopped before the pistachio note! "Versense" has cardamom instead, which makes an interesting mix with fig and lily.
From a bird's eye view, it is an ok scent for the summer and lasts about 9-10 hours on my skin.
Even if I despise its cousin "Omnia GJ", I wouldn't mind receiving "Versense" as a gift for my birthday.

mudpach
mudpach

This is a great summer fragrance: fresh, fruity. I think it's same as Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline, but Versense is better:)

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

A disappointment.So many instruments,such a bad direction of the orchestra.The prevailing citrus theme is so acid that kills anything that cannot survive its pH.It also instantly felt like a unisex perfume and not in a good way.More in the lack of identity,lack of femmininity kind of way.

Lunohodik
Lunohodik

Tested it today, I wasn't impressed, though I like all the components of it.
Bergamot, Mandarin orange, cardamom, jasmine, musk are my favourites but in this one no... To plain...
In generel its a nice fresh summer fragrance.

Leni
Leni

It always takes me a while to get used to a new fragrance, especially smelling it on my 'own' skin. I think this will be one of my next purchases. I really got hooked on it.

Russian
Russian

I smelled it a couple of days ago.Pretty strange it ain't got no reviews,I think it's a new one,at least for our country because I didn't see it before in any store.
The bottle immediatly caught my attention.It's simple,but classic,luxurious and the bright green colour fills you with energy just by looking at it.
Honestly,I was tyred of crystal noir and bright crystal,and not because they are bad fragrances,cause sure they aren't,but because everybody uses them and I really hate this.
Well,when I sprayed this on my skin,I could smell first smth fresh,spicy,citruses - the bergamot I suppose.
The jasmin is the one who is featuring in the middle notes,at least for my nose.
The drydown is very-very pleasant.It's soft,but also fresh - this is a thing I really appreciate in a fragrance.
Well,overall,I can say Versense is a nice fragrance.Not the best from the best and not "the one" for me,but if you're looking for smth new,fresh,but also elegant - go for it!
I'm sure you won't regret.
I haven't smelled it on anybody by now and I have a lot of friends that are fragrance fanatics,so this one is unique,I believe you won't be disappointed.

Versense by Versace 4.00 out of 5 based on 1746 ratings and 282 user reviews

Versace Versense by Versace TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Versace Versense by Versace TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Versace Versense Perfume by Versace - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Versace Versense Perfume by Versace - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Versace Versense Perfume by Versace, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Versace Versense by Versace for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Versace Versense Perfume by Versace - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Versace Versense Perfume by Versace - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Versace Versense Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Versace Versense Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Versense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Versace Versense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Versense by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Versense by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.