Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Yellow Jeans Versace for women

Yellow Jeans Versace for women
dislike

Yellow Jeans Versace for women Pictures

Yellow Yeans was presented in 1996 as a floral green fragrance. The bottle repeats the shape and style of the 'Jeans' collection', designed by Gianni Versace himself. It brings the notes of velvet violet, mouthwatering peach, sweetly-fresh bergamot and mandarin. The heart unites the notes of tea and heliotrope, while the base introduces the soft vanilla notes, sandal, musk and cedar.

Mandarin Orange Violet Peach Bergamot

Tea Heliotrope Rose

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Cedar

Island Palm Beach
Tea Escape

Yellow Jeans Fragrance Reviews

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Yellow Jeans is a great mimosa fragrance; yellow, sunny, happy. When I wore this scent, it was always uplifting, not cloying in any way. And, it is not overly sweet. It's such a shame that it is discontinued.

Magdalena23
Magdalena23

I love it...It has been my signature scent for years and years!It still hurts that it is discontinued.To me,it is all about cassie(mimose),although mimose is not listed! Mimose and innocent chamomile,so warm,feminine,the smell of being in love for the first time...I still have one left,unopened,one of my little treasures.I will open it when I will be in need to dive in my best memories...

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

So awful I felt quite ill! Thankfully I bought a miniature gift set. It went straight in the bin. Vile.

[ilaria_ions]
[ilaria_ions]

a family member gave this to me as a present when i was 14. it was the first ''real'' perfume i had, so i can't really be entirely objective. for me, it's a very ''innocent'' fragrance. fresh but not citrus,a smell of grass meadow with wild plants.it has a hint of powder, which evokes the chamomile. it doesn't remind me of any other perfume, which in my book, makes it quite original. all in all, i want it back :)

icecube
icecube

A pleasant soft smell of mimosa mixed with violets and a faint teanote.
Has a waxy quality to it.
It is an unusual fragrance and not your common flowerperfume.
I cant detect any fruit in it so for me it is purely flowers.
After an hour or two I also feel a faint note of cedar.
I would describe it as casual and has a deffinate springvibe to it.
Cant se mimosa in the note pyramide but it is deffinetely there.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

smells like my melody perfume and i love the mimosa in this perfume

pookerella
pookerella

I love this perfume. This spells summer to me like nothing else. Be patient with it. When you spray it, it's not that nice. Once the chemicals go away, it mellows into a very "yellow" fragrance. I smell lemon in here, though it's not listed. My favorite thing about this cologne is when I put my sweater on from the previous day. It still smells like Yellow Jeans, only soft and luscious.

Espi
Espi

weird medicinal opening which then changes to a babypowder-like soft violet-peachy floral. A good inoffensive girly scent, not exactly suited when you want to come across powerfully.

kelly.locke.79
kelly.locke.79

You can really smell the peachy mandarin scents. Very lively and energetic. Again cute bottle yet the scent is far more stronger than the baby rose jeans. Havent worn this in years but at the time I really loved it.

wattie
wattie

powdery like the rest but I dislike this one wheras I don't mind Baby Rose. This has a fusty musty gardenia
smell. Peach? madarin? yeah right this is not a juicy and floral scent it's more old lady. Next!

bencifc1
bencifc1

I haven't used it in so long that I really forgot how good it smelled...I wish it wasn't discontinued. It was by far better than the Red Jeans, which is too strong for me...Do you think it will ever come back...

Irisversicolore
Irisversicolore

Great! Offered myself a treat and bought 2 tin cans of Yellow Jeans from eBay. The smell is like I remembered, definitely flowery, fresh and lively, a bit like Giorgio from Beverly Hills, even if here violets are considered as "green notes"... Not green to my nose!
It gives me back energy from my youth in a bottle.

mizlover1
mizlover1

i loooove this smell..it may sound odd..but the smell reminds me of the scent of certain lipsticks..especially lipsticks from the eighties...like when i was little...(they did smell different btw-lol

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I really like this scent, but unfortunatelly I can't find this one in my country (out of stock) that is why I really wear it in pretty special events. too shame :(

truffles
truffles

Received my cute mini in a tin today.
First of all, I'm getting VIOLET - yum, see it's listed above.
Then quickly a herby/leafy/sweet/dolly plastic smell!
That's just a dab on my hand, I think I like it but I'll wear it properly and come back to this.
UPDATE: Wearing this today at last. This is such a clean and cute smell. Violets, sugary boiled sweets and plastic dollies. I think this is EDT but it's more like EDC strength, very little strength or staying power. I like it, nice for when you want something unobtrusive but also a little bit different.

persefonex
persefonex

I used it twelve years ago. I remember it was fresh, feminine, floral, smells like clean clothes. Every memory about it is happy. I would like to find someone that smells like it.

Ive got all kinds of parfume all over the world and this one is clearly my favorite and i always get complimented ! hated when the stop selling it in the stores!!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Water and chamomile nothing else, no staying power, no character just blah..It's better suited for a baby IMO

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I only bought it as ive collected al the 'jeans' range , to me it smells like those scented freshners you find in male urinals in public toilets

quite floral

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

I really wanted to like this one. But I don't feel my favorite notes the way I know them from other perfumes -- neither rose, nor heliotrope, nor green tea.

It starts out with a strong herbal smell, very much like vermouth. The tin smells like vermouth as well. This smell stays for about half an hour on my skin, and then another note comes in and ruins everything. It is slightly sweeter than the initial smell and has some medicinal quality to it -- maybe cough syrup? maybe Valerian? My husband did not get medicinal association, but his was no better -- he thought of restroom air freshener in some hotels. Interestingly, we both get the same "medicinal" when we applied. I'm afraid it's a no go. The best part of it for me is smelling the tin.

Lasts about 2.5 hours on me.

guest_Kim
guest_Kim

I have had yellow jeans (well some drainings of it)since high school and I just finished it off. As Lilybee said its find of nauseating at first and then it revives. However, I think it was a wise move that this has been discontinued.

c3c
c3c

Hmmmm....I really wanted to check this out but I'm afraid it didn't work for me. Maybe it's the tea, but basically it had a promising smell covered heavily by a scent I can only describe as cardboard. I waited and waited but the cardboard remained. It's definitely unique though. I could smell the lemon at the beginning and the flowers hiding beneath.

karriebean
karriebean

one of my favorites. light and delicious. i used to have a man who was driven crazy (in a good way) by this one. he loved his yellow jeans!

Urska
Urska

My perfume for the spring, it is cheerful, soft, light, innocent, but surprising long lasting ...

Innocent
Innocent

I used to wear this way back in high school. I guess this is where my first interest in perfume started. Instead of buying the usual red jeans or baby rose jeans which were so popular with my friends, I got yellow jeans because well, what else, I just wanted to be different.

I have kept my yellow jeans for about a decade now and it still smells incredibly good, if not a little strange (lol). Very green - like a walk in the woods, with ferns hanging off trees and muddy soil under my feet!

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I get so many compliments on this one, yet it is not sold here in the states. It is very hard to find! I only wear mine on occasion to savor the experience. I wear this in the summer or hot months!

azuriiita
azuriiita

I am agree whit your second comment -specially- lillybee...
In my humble opinion, this one is nice mixture of tea, sweet citrus, and a subtle touch of delicates flowers.
Its not sensual at all... cheerful, maybe neither... but its cool-brilliant :D

lillybee
lillybee

Fresh and light with citrus notes first, then it becomes heady after half an hour... the jasmine and tea make it almost nauseating, almost like a jasmine tea you made a bit too strong... Another half hour and it dries into a sweet, creamy scent, it makes you feels like you just had a shower with some luxury violet soap with hints of bergamot.

The drydown was yet another transformation where some of the freshness came back with lemon and white flowers, very delicate yet persistent. Unusual, somewhat green but feminine and romantic, Yellow Jeans is a very nice perfume indeed. Unfortunately discontinued from the tin canned Jeans line. Recommended for collectors.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Versace Yellow Jeans fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Versace Yellow Jeans, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yellow Jeans by Versace. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yellow Jeans by Versace represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.