Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Sensuel Vicky Tiel for women

Sensuel Vicky Tiel for women
dislike

Sensuel by Vicky Tiel was launched in 2007, with notes of cyclamen, raspberry, violet, pepper, green leaves, jasmine, lily of the valley, gardenia, marigold, musk, vetiver, sandalwood and vanilla. Available as 100 ml EDP.

vetyver Musk Jasmine Gardenia Sandalwood Vanille Lily-of-the-Valley Violet Pepper Cyclamen Raspberry Marigold Green Notes

Sensuel Fragrance Reviews

bonnie003
bonnie003

Sweet apricot-honey-rubbery?( at first spray) then begins to warm up like an animal emerging from a hot spring. A steamy, sweet, green and woodysunflower scent, then it blurs into a Willy Wonka acid trip where you are locked in a hot humid car with a wild animal, berries and cedar chips...then it dies down to a lady-like woody-powdery with a hit of tart lemon sweet tea.

Guest_me79
Guest_me79

I love this, long, LONG lasting and sexy-classy, who doesn't love that right ?

Of the three perfumes released by this House in 2007, this is (by far) my favorite...

This opens brightly with tart berries, greens and some light florals. Violets are light and soft with a very green feel to them, and the cyclamen is airy and bright. This perfume, despite being labelled as a "floral" has some watery nuances and some juiciness to it that I really like. As the heart opens and the flowers loom larger, the creamy gardenia is balanced by the muguet and jasmine (something VT does well) and then the addition of marigolds (English, not American marigolds "tagetes") give it a more fresh and springlike feel. This is sensual, but not seductive. Sensuel charms you with its innocent beauty and touches the heart. (Seductive lures you in with its raw sexiness and touches you much further south!) The drydown here is green as well, vetiver making it drier and grassy. Sandalwood is more creamy here, than in Destine, and the vanilla is more like the orchid from which it grew from than the actual bean (fruit) that extract is made from. The musk is clean and nowhere near animalic (or "pissy"). This (to me) is the scent of a naiad...a nymph who lives in and is the spirit of a woodland stream or fountain or pool. Eternally youthful and full of the spirit of Nature and crowned with wildflowers, this one is stunning...

Sillage: above average
Longevity: good
Overall: 4.25/5

My, but this does smell nice on me!! It is not something I would where all that often (I would rather smell like a dryad *tree nymph* or a goat-legged satyr) but it does really smell very sensual, and on the right woman: goddess-like!!

;)

kimberly

I just wanted to add, that the citrusy is the Destine, and the Sensual is not citrusy, but has both Vicky Tiel perfumes, have the same problem. They dry down to an undistinguishable mess of some unknown smell, that is not good.!

kimberly

I bought this perfume, excited because at first spray it is very nice sort of citrusy, fresh. I also but the sensual. But what shocks me, I say "shock" because I would not expect this from a "higher end" fragrance, made in Paris, and being a EDP, rather than a splash or EDT, is that it morphs so quickly into a lost chemical smell. The top notes that are so enticing dissapear and you don't even get the middle or bottom notes. The dry down is so quick and it turns into detestable nothingness. I think this is my worst review of any perfume yet. I would expect this from a less expensive or cheap perfume. I just don't get it. The dry down should at least be some detectable base note. This is the same experience I had with Sensuel. I tried this parfum on a number of people, during the week, with the same results. Good perfume, should have notes that have character, that stand out, or at least blend nicely. Not turn so quickly into a sludge of a seemingly chemical component.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vicky Tiel Sensuel fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vicky Tiel Sensuel, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensuel by Vicky Tiel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensuel by Vicky Tiel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes Lancome Poeme Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Christian Dior Dune Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Bath and Body Works Rainkissed Leaves Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bijan Bijan Juicy Couture Couture Couture Yves Saint Laurent Opium Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Boucheron Trouble Guess Guess By Marciano Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Givenchy Organza Indecence Christian Dior Pure Poison Lancome Magie Noire Bond No 9 So New York