Designers » T-Z » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Venus De L'Amour Vicky Tiel for women

Venus De L'Amour Vicky Tiel for women

Venus De L'Amour is a fresh oriental fragrance launched in 1997. Top notes: mandarin, aldehydes, mimosa, peach and bergamot. Heart: iris, jasmine, lily of the valley, mimosa, ylang-ylang, cloves, nutmeg, violet leaves, coriander and basil. Base: myrrh, patchouli, musk, benzoin, tonka, heliotrope and vanilla.

Available as EDT of 50 and 100 ml.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Peach Aldehydes

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Nutmeg Clove Coriander Lily-of-the-Valley Basil Violet Leaf Mimosa

Musk Patchouli Benzoin Myrhh Heliotrope

Venus De L'Amour Fragrance Reviews

Beautiful floriental offering, sweet from peach, spiciness of cloves and nutmeg followed by iris and ylang, its very deep, unusual and tends more to the modern niche style, rather than vintagy vintage. Drydown is incense and vanilla with tonka - smoky sweet. Instantly likeable fragrance.

A stunning, beautiful floral marvel from the past. Very intoxicating, a little too heavy for me though. I have a bottle available for swap/sale if anyone is interested in this as it is hard to find and will just sit with my collection not being used, feel free to message me if interested.

I bought a mini to sample this lost wonder and am really surprised. It is a retro style floriental that reminds me of 1960 era florientals that I so love. Its clean and soapy, like Caleche. Its more mature with the soft aldehyde opening and various green notes in the heart. It lasts more than 6 hours and closes warmly. It is aptly named for the goddess of love.

The bottle is a work of art with its neoclassical frosted glass sculpture. I am really curious to discover the original Venus with her big rosey heart. This has no rose at all. It doesnt need it, really. I am impressed with Vicky Tiel fragrances on many levels. The price and quality are exceptional. I wonder why they were never promoted harder? As it stands, they are niche perfume.

Update 5/23/2012
After my journey into all of the Vicky Tiel offerings. I must say this one is nearly unisex compared to everything before. The florals are all muted and I have no problem wearing it in public after an hour or so.

Venus De L'Amour by Vicky Tiel 4.00 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Vicky Tiel Venus De L'Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Vicky Tiel Venus De L'Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Venus De L'Amour by Vicky Tiel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Venus De L'Amour by Vicky Tiel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Oscar de la Renta Ruffles Estée Lauder Knowing Ralph Lauren Safari Van Cleef & Arpels First Elizabeth Taylor Black Pearls Givenchy Ysatis Revlon Ciara Rochas Madame Rochas Emanuel Ungaro Diva Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Christian Dior Dune Cartier Must de Cartier Rochas Femme Rochas Roberto Capucci Capucci de Capucci Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Yves Saint Laurent Opium Guerlain Shalimar Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Lancome Magie Noire