Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Back to Pink Victoria`s Secret for women

Back to Pink Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Back to Pink Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Back to Pink is a feminine fragrance by Victoria's Secret presented in 2008 as a limited edition. It opens with notes of candies citrus and plum, a heart is full of water lily, wild freesia and green hyacinth, while base notes include cotton candy, sensual wood and musk. The fragrance is available as 75ml edp, and as limited edition Back to Pink Sheer Fragrance Mist in amount of 250ml.

Plum Lemon

Freesia Water Lily Hyacinth

Coton candy Musk Woodsy Notes

Back to Pink Fragrance Reviews

Cw830
Cw830

The lemon is prominent at first, very much sweetened. After a while, the other notes are detectible, but not really discernible to me. I have had this sheer fragrance mist, and clearly bought it for the fruity fresh opening. There is something in the dry down coming off as repulsive to me now– like urine or wet pencil shavings, very odd.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

This is a sweet, fun, summery fragrance that makes me think of suntan lotion. I don't see coconut in the notes, but something smells similar.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells sweet and good, but i dont like the hyacint note in it. Reminds me a bit of Isle of Pink by Victoria`s Secret wich i also have.
And today i discoverd that Back to Pink also smells like a cleaning product, because of the lemon :S

puppygirl23
puppygirl23

this perfume is an OK because this scent do not last that long but i like the smell

i love this. its fresh, icy, sugary and sweet then you get this slight lemon citrus scent at the bottom. its a fun and flirty cologne. similar to pink sugar. today is dark and cloudy, this has lifted my spirits.

Blissful80
Blissful80

Another limited edition...huu...lol! I swear...lol... because, don't you ever notice limited edition fragrances always smell soooo good? I hate when they make fragrances limited editions!!! I still have some of this left too. Perfect for summer and long lasting! I see some people trying to sell this sexy little floral fruity online but I'm not sure if I want to try buying it.

luxlover
luxlover

I like this fresh fragrance. I love to spritz this away on sunny days, when I'm laid back and feeling girly.

gucci
gucci

i love the how the top notes are fresh and fruity and how the one of the base notes is cotton candy because to me cotton candy is very soft and musky weird don't you think

Back to Pink by Victoria`s Secret 3.85 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Back to Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Back to Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Back to Pink by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Back to Pink by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Pink Jessica Simpson Fancy Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Jennifer Lopez Glow after Dark Aquolina Pink Sugar Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Isle of Pink Shimmering Fragrance Mist Britney Spears Island Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Katy Perry Meow Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Coach Coach Poppy Blossom Jennifer Lopez Sunkissed Glow Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy