Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Be My Wish Victoria`s Secret for women

Be My Wish Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

sour

Be My Wish a limited edition for the 2011 holiday season. The scent is luxurious, seductive and alluring presented as a glamorous fantasy of velvety plum and raspberry. Available as 100 ml EDT.

plum Raspberry

Be My Wish Fragrance Reviews

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells like straight up plum. Nice, but it's not the best from the holiday 2011 range.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Pretty, flirty and fun. I can best describe this as a mix of Victoria's Secret Bombshell and Very Sexy (my two favorites from VS). I can see using this one all year round, it's just a charming little fragrance. Reminds me of Bath and Body Work's Dark Kiss but less heavy and much more youthful. If you were turned of by the notes of incense and almost manly notes of Dark Kiss then you will probably like Be My Wish. Lasts about 6 hours on me, which is fine cause I fresehn up with the body mist throughout the day. Very inviting smell that screams "hug me!"

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Reminds me of philosophy falling in love fragrance and a hint of vs love spell, a fun everyday fresh airy fruity scent, wish it last longer , just have to re-spray, nice scent overall :)

Whit
Whit

If you like berries, you'll like this one. It reminds me of Britney Spear's Radiance minus the vanilla. It's nice and another one of those chasing-away-the-winter-blahs-perfumes, but again, nothing very special.

Be My Wish by Victoria`s Secret 3.92 out of 5 based on 25 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Be My Wish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Be My Wish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be My Wish by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be My Wish by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Incredible Katy Perry Meow Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Paris Hilton Can Can Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Britney Spears In Control Curious Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Katy Perry Purr Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Pretty & Pure Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her