Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

milky
Be Seduced Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Be Seduced is a seductive scent of raspberry cream and musk. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection. Be Seduced was launched in 2011.

Raspberry Custard Musk

Be Seduced Fragrance Reviews

ChristmasMaple
ChristmasMaple

Why are companies discontinuing the best fragrances? This is my most favorite and I had such wonderful memories with this. VS bring it back please.

La Moon
La Moon

Miss this one...Sweet Raspberry Creaminess! Perfect for daily use. I got plenty of compliments. Nothing out of this world but a good buy.

rppolycuh
rppolycuh

I got this as a gift from my young cousin. At first, it was just okay for me. I usually get compliments from guys whenever I wear this perfume. Although, the smell doesn't stay for long time. This is good for young ladies :)

lannyM
lannyM

I got this from my friend from ohio. fragrant and fresh, I love it

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Body cream: Smells like a strawberry-banana smoothie to me.

Easy enough to find on Ebay.

tellita.marinera
tellita.marinera

Me encanta, realmente si es seductor, el primer dia que me lo puse un chico me dijo que olia muy rico, el segundo dia un señor de un taxi me dijo lo mismo y las veces anteriores mis amigos dijeron que les gustaba ese olor. a mi no me gusta mucho, pero a los caballeros si, por eso lo uso LOL

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

This is the only berry scent that I really like it starts out with a sharp raspberry scent then it gets super sweet. After a few minutes a creamy musk starts emerging with a hint of raspberry and it smells amazing to me. I think I like this scent because most berry scents that I have smelled have been way to sickly sweet and give me a terrible headache, but raspberries aren't always super sweet. I really enjoy this scent. The one thing that really sucks about this EDT that the scent doesn't last...usually it fades after an hour sometime up to 3 hours before I can barely smell it anymore, which means you most likely will have to reapply it if you have the time to. Be Seduced is a great nighttime scent that is sensual and is great for someone my age(early 20s). Too bad its discontinued depending on how I feel when the bottle I have runs out I might have to try to find it again.

I adore this and am so saddened its been discontinued, ... again. This smells like soft flowers to me, and a touch of sweet berries, with a strong powdery note, and a bit of musk in the drydown. This was discontinued, brought back, and discontinued again. One of my favorites from VS ever.

YXPDTJL
YXPDTJL

This smells like the old original Victoria Secret scent that they quit making. I loved it so much.

phia143
phia143

At first this smells wonderful like candy gum drops!!! But that scent fades away w/in mins :< The scent turned into mostly musk. I bought a set then went bk into the store returned it the very same day.

colorblindlove

This is available for sale at the semi annual sale now! Just wanted to let the fans of this scent know :) It's only going to be there for a limited time though so I would stock up if I were you.

me.four.real
me.four.real

This is my favorite of all VS Fragrance Mist.

It smells like raspberry cream and chocolate on me. Very sexy. I receive lots of compliments when I wear this. Lasts a pretty long time too, about 3-4 hours. I really don't mind spraying a lot because it just smells so yummy! Lives up to its name. Seductive. Delicious. Great for hot nights. If you know what I mean. ;)

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I was surprised! I really love this. I spray it on my clothes and it leaves a really light, beautiful scent.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I was very dissapointed in this-it smelled nice in a store so I got edt(new version they just put it out on the shelves) and body lotion. When I tried it again at home, I do get rasberries but very quickly it settles into sweet slightly musky scent that reminded me of Dream Angels Shine(I think that's the name). And even though I wore lotion and edt, it didn't even last an hour. It seems like every year, VS fragrances get weaker and weaker and this new edt has the lasting power of a body spray(I sprayed 7-8 times and I could barely smell it after 30 min).
Its really nothing different from what they already have and I really wish that they would come up with a scent that not the same old thing

tatuli
tatuli

I love Victoria's secret body sprays, but this one is very light. It doesn't last on my skin at all. The smell is very faint.I regret buying it :(

reusch210
reusch210

It is a bit sultry and good for nighttime. Raspberry creme doesn't really do it justice. It does start out sweet and fruity but quickly some woody mystery appears. It is more of a midnight woody raspberry. Would go great with black and dark reds. Maybe a good smolder on the eyes and some high heel black booties. Probably better for cooler nights rather than humid ones.

Rather_bea_redhead
Rather_bea_redhead

The first time I smelled this in the store I liked it, but when I got it as a gift and smelled it again I don't like it at all. It does in fact smell like raspberries, but not in a good way.

mgfragrances
mgfragrances

Be Seduced is one of my favorite out of the VS fantasies.

When I first smelled this it reminded me like a mixture of Black-Raspberry Vanilla and Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works. Towards the end the musk blends well giving it that more seductive smell.

colorblindlove

This doesn't smell like raspberries at all...to me it smells like baby wipes LOL seriously! But maybe that's just me.

Be Seduced by Victoria`s Secret 4.02 out of 5 based on 93 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Be Seduced by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Be Seduced by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.