Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

milky
nutty
Berry Kiss Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

A sweet, delicate blend of wild raspberry, rose and praline. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

tincture of rose Raspberry Praline

Cedar Lime

Berry Kiss Fragrance Reviews

lunabombshell
lunabombshell

I had this when I was in college and lately I stumbled upon the store where I used to buy my perfumes and found this.

The moment I sniffed this scent, it brought back so many happy memories. All the good times and parties I had and hangouts with my girls where in we're all smelling yummy and sweet.

This scent is very fruity, yummy and sweet. So sweet that you might end up having bees around you on a Sunday afternoon. Hahaha. But anyway, I still think that it's okay because it only proves that I'm really sweet.

Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and strawberries are infused in this scent wrapped by a creamy vanilla or something that's sticky like sugar syrup. Very sweet. I smell no floral. Just perfect.

To all sweet lovers, you need to have one and save. Haha!

Good luck!

- Luna

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

My favourite VS scent! I think it really smells like raspberries.

NinaSPakdi
NinaSPakdi

This is a very fun and sweet fruity berry fragrance. It's not the most sophisticated or complex fragrance, however. It's fitting for a fun and simple body splash but not a sophisticated fragrance for work, a cocktail party, or a date.

I smell pure berries. Pleasant if you like fruity fragrances.

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

Just got this perfume for Christmas from my sister. Whenever I try this perfume I get sweet berries in the first 1/2 hour or so, then it tones down to a praline-ish smell mixed with a light sweet rose that lasts only for about 15 minutes. Then the whole fragrance fades away :(

EDIT: Upon smelling this again, I am reminded of the fragrance of some scented bubbles my sisters and I used often when we were younger... good memories :D

Listless
Listless

I didn't like this scent at all. I got it as a gift, and when I opened the bottle to smell it, I remember not liking it at all, because it was too strong and sickly sweet. I gave the whole gift box away to a friend. Looking at these reviews, I might go back to VS to smell it again, and if I don't like it, maybe it's not for me.

Somnus
Somnus

Too much sweetness. smells like strong scent of artificial sweetness from a cheap lollipop.

juanamartula
juanamartula

it´s just fantastic! i love it.

lorra22
lorra22

This is one of my favorite scents and I wear it almost everyday.I think it smells really good and it's really fruity and girly! Love it :)

Kimpam
Kimpam

I love this one, it is actually my favorite VS fragance, followed by Sweet Temptation and Such a Flirt. This one is sweet, not sugary, yet very fresh and light. The combination of rose, raspberry and praline is great, the balance is really nice amd for me it makes a very unique scent. Too bad they discontinued it, now I am looking for a perfume similar to this delicious scent.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I couldn't tell you why, but I absolutely LOVE this scent. It isn't one that I would usually choose. I have nothing against sweet berry smells, and do wear them from time to time when the mood strikes, but of any berry scent I have ever worn this one takes the cake. It is sweet without being too sugary and it is light. Even though the description states that there is a rose note I can't distinctly smell it (which is strange because rose notes are usually really strong on me). It is really fun and youthful. I was working at VS when this scent first came out and loved it then, let it fall by the wayside, and then fell for it all over again when it came out for the summer SAS last year. I wish this one would come back to stores, but at least I have a little bit of back up to last me :).

I can see why this has such a devoted following. This smells really good. Although only three notes, these three get along really well. At first, I get some sugared berries, I wouldn't guess necessarily that they are raspberries, but definitely berries. Then there is a heart of rose, and wisps of chocolate carrying the whole thing along. Although it sounds like it might be overly sweet and candy like, it isn't. There is a clean fresh undercurrent running through the candy coating. Very, very nice. Sadly discontinued.

minhvy.nguyen.54
minhvy.nguyen.54

I have it, I love it, but I'm not gonna choose it again!

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

I ADORE this..whyever did they discontinue is beyond me :( I don't specifically get raspberries or rose out of this scent but I do get berries and some other sweetness, I've never smelled pralines so I cannot comment on that but it is a beautiful scent. It doesn't smell generic, it is fresh sweet, not heavy sweet like Pink Sugar. It is popular with the boys, but many sweet scents are. You could pull this off in hot weather and cold I think, whatever flower notes are in here keep it from becoming sickly sweet...I LOVE this..I stocked up from Ebay so I should be good, darn you VS for discontinuing such nice things :( Like your Fresh Vanillas "Dream On" and your pink striped BOMBSHELL bra!!! :(

colorblindlove

This is available for sale at the semi annual sale now! Just wanted to let the fans of this scent know :) It's only going to be there for a limited time though so I would stock up if I were you.

Aspendina
Aspendina

Its so weird to me that all the VS scents the signature line or what ever u call them, they all smell the same, except for the vanilla lace. If u were blind folded u could still pick out the VS scents everytime. This just smells like all the others they have a certain smell about them that I can not stand. So I have. 1oz about 85% full if anyone wants it.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the Berry Kiss Body Mist & Lotion a couple of months ago. I absolutely adored the fragrance of these products for the reason, they noticeably had a berry, rose, & praline smell to them (which, I absolutely loved). I personally wore the body mist & lotion after getting out of the shower every morning until I used them all up. It's just a darn shame Berry Kiss has been discontinued because it was an awesome fragrance.

colorblindlove

When I smelled this scent in the body spray bottle, I was like "ugh, this is going to smell like a sea of rubbing alcohol". But when I sprayed it on my skin and after the alcohol scent faded, the scent became a nice berry scent with a light floral and foody undertone. This is a good scent, but I'm not sure if I will repurchase.

EDIT 5/24/2012: I'm beginning to like this scent a lot! I think that I will purchase the lotion next time because the body spray has an alcohol smell to it.

gula2
gula2

it is more like floral smell to me

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

EDT review. The name fits the scent so well. It smells like yummy berries! :D I can also smell a bit of rose but not a lot. It is a refreshing scent that is perfect for spring and summer. It makes me think of picnics and sunshine. Quite lovely. Lasts about 3-4 hours. Another nice one thy stopped making. :(

egyptianproud

I want buy victoria's secret body splash and mist with big quantity but i want bring it to egypt with the safety datasheet...
could anyone help me ?

who can help???

Sugandha
Sugandha

Rasberry + Rose + Praline = Sweetest Fruity Candy to me !
at first I don't know the ingredients, I think it was an apple.

Delicious Sweet Fruity Scent ♥♥♥

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

Delicious. I only have the lotion but I'm thinking I should have the spray too. I smell the raspberries a lot.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Something to chill out on your sofa in the evening. Lot of berries. The guys love it! Nothing complicated, easy and nice scent.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is quite nice. It manages to be light, floral and a bit sweet (but not sickly-sweet) at the same time. I wouldn't expect that rose and praline would work together, but in this case they do. This is one of the better Secret Garden fragrances from VS in my opinion.

Hica
Hica

This one smells delicious, though I don't get much of the pralines. Love it though

lafefe
lafefe

Yes it's similar to Midnight Fantasy and also to Dark Kiss by BBW, it belongs to that kind of floral fruity siblings that are so comfortable when you want to be lifted up! A few sprays and the raspberry comes in, so sweet and juicy. I don't smell the rose and praline very much, it settles down very balanced and not too sweet, I would say it's more fruity than floral gourmand. A young scent to keep in your wardrobe. Still I don't know whether this kind of scents from the secret garden of Victoria Secret are to be defined as sexy, but for sure they are enjoyable.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

I think it smells a lot like midnight fantasy.. i like it

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I'm pretty sure this is discontinued in the US, because it's not online on their website or in the stores here. I think it's unique for a Garden scent from V.S. Almost all of their Garden line consists of very sweet fruity florals. This one comes on more subtle, but then again.. the lasting power isn't great.

bejazzled
bejazzled

Eh...I thought I would like this more than I do. The reviews are good on this one so I figured why not try it. I bought it without smelling it. It's okay but I wouldn't spend the money on it again. It's very berry smelling, but sweet not tart. Almost too sweet and it almost smells like raspberry scented hairspray when you first spray it. I'll use it until it's gone but like I said I won't be buying more. This one is just okay for me and there are much better scents out there (like bombshell ;-)

guest_scarletprince
guest_scarletprince

smells like grapes, grapesbubble gum. Girly and fun! Best scent of VS so far.

brookamimi
brookamimi

This is my everyday go-to scent. It's light enough for going to class and hanging out, but sweet and fun enough to be noticed.

dark purple Sweettarts
(where have all the flowers gone?)
nutty brown sugar

Xandria
Xandria

Got my bottle today. It smells like fake Midnight Fantasy that are selling in flea market but in the good way. Not sexy, just fun and girlish.

I'll give 8/10 for this. Yummy scent. Buy this if you like berries yogurt smell :)

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

This is awesome.....just find myself switching to other things because its again so popular and I like to stand out more =P Its more interesting when people think you smell good but can't name the perfume. This and strawberries and champagne is delicious.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Who doesnt want to be kissed by berries! Starts off very fruity and girly, pure berries galore. After ten minutes or so, it becomes very floral hence the rose note. The drydown is pure praline and roses. Heavenly!This one and Amber romance are my favourites from victorias secret.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I have this perfume and it's indeed a gourmand scent. very sweet, girly, flirty and fun. yum yum yum. Switpie really loves this, she's my niece and she wants one for her birthday!

switpie
switpie

this is one of my favorites

luxlover
luxlover

Nice uncomplicated scent.

guest_guestTH
guest_guestTH

Berry kiss is my absolute favorite of all the secret garden collection. It's such a light and pretty scent. The floral and fruity notes compliment one another so beautifully! Flirtatious yet in an innocent sort of way. It's like a twirl of the hair around your finger followed by a shy glance. A secret crush in a bottle that would surely make him take notice. Not at all a bold sexy scent but yet a very soft alluring fragrance describes this one perfectly!For the young and young at heart.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Right now I think this is my Favorite Scent! I wear this lotion every time I get out of the shower and it is lovely and sweet and light. :)

It blends well with my fruity floral/ gourmand, & Fruity florals; like ones with the berry and vanilla, like philosophy Falling in Love perfume, Escada Moon Sparkle, and Delicious Temptation by Gale Hayman...

Of course all those perfumes are variations of berry vanilla blends so they seem to harmonize well with it.

I love matching up similar scents within a scent family and have fun with it. :) I make my own signature scent that way! Fun!

This summer it was Lovespell, and Moon sparkle. :) Fruity Fruity Fruit! :) Yum!

Right now it is BERRY KISS! Love it!! :) It smells so good. :)

This one is light and fruity but it's also cozy with a touch of praline or vanilla. Very yummy. I think a good one for the winter. As it's not really citrus-y. It's Yummy. and smells clean and light at the same time. Hard to find both together. :)

Berry Kiss by Victoria`s Secret 3.86 out of 5 based on 160 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Berry Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Berry Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Berry Kiss by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Berry Kiss by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.