Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 746 I had it: 153 I want it: 407 My signature: 36

Victoria `s Secret Bombshell appears in the September of 2010. Fruity, aromatic and floral fragrance contains notes of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. For true, always sexy "bombshells” – the women with an attitude that require attention.

Available as 50 ml EDP. Bombshell was created by Adriana Medina and Mark Knitkowski.

Tangerine Grapefruit Pineapple Strawberry Passionfruit

Loveswept
Bloom

Bombshell Fragrance Reviews

ladyconsistency89

I became addicted to my 7th signature scent Victorias Secret Bombshell in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst back in 2013.The Victorias secret bombshell smells fresh with dazzling pineapples and passion flowers as key notes! Victorias Secret Bombshell is the kind of scent that gives of a "Come Hither" vibe. I spray this in the house, on my pajamas, and before i step out the door. This scent wakes me up, keeps me alert and ready for the day. Im on my Second 3.4oz Bottle! It's that good! Ms.Secretcrush mentioned there is a dupe scent of the victorias secret bombshell called Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women which actually originally made its debut in the year 2007 3 years before victorias secret bombshell launched.VS has been earning a few FiFA Awards and i can defitenity Smell why. Well done Victoria Secret.

sweetness1234
sweetness1234

I love this perfume soo much it smells clean,refreshing and it got this hint of sweetness which make it beautifull..my husband love it too when I wear it he comments on how nice I smell and sometimes he says u smell like a shampoo :-D

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

The last woman that i I'd fallen in love with wears this. She's not a fragrance collector like myself. She just has this one perfume (besides the one that I bought for her birthday.)
I never, ever want to smell this on another woman. Im glad that VS has multiple flankers of this line so that the odds of me detecting this scent are slimmer.
To me this isn't the greatest scent out there. It just smells like girl to me. Girls smell like this in general. It has light fruit and heavy florals. It's not a projection monster it just does it's job as a perfume.
I have much more expensive taste than this. My favorite scent on a woman is ysl manifesto l'elixir. I also love thierry mugler's angel. IMHO you can't even put those perfumes with this one on the same field let alone in the same league. Which is why it is ironic that I feel so connected to this fragrance now.

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

This is a sexy fragrance from VS that I shall never be able to resist. It makes me feel like the name says, a bombshell wearing it. It has this perfect blend of flowers and warm base notes that just seem to work. It also has fruits which I find odd because I really do not detect them.
Top notes are tangerine, grapefruit, pineapple, strawberry, and passion fruit. All of which I barely detect for some reason. Middle notes are jasmine, berries, lily-of-the-valley, peony, and orchid. Base notes are musk, woods, and oakmoss. I think only the passion fruit is detectable to me and it’s a very small amount. I mostly am hit with the florals and woods.

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

i love fragrance, and have long since lost count of what i've owned, tried, etc...

there have only been a few scents i've encountered that were instant migraines for me, and this is, unfortunately, one of them.

within minutes of spraying - perfume, body mist, doesn't matter - i have a blinding migraine.

it's something in the masculine notes that does it, something high pitched and chrome-silver. not the musk, i love musk, but something else that makes it smell masculine is also what gives me a headache.

nitschevo
nitschevo

I must admit that I'm in general not too fond of the VS scents - or maybe the newest editions. I love Basic Instinct because it reminds me of Narciso's for Her. Last Wednesday while at the airport I came by a VS shop. Having heard and read so many good things about the perfumes I of course tested all there were. I have quite a range of perfumes in my collection but I really did not love or even like one a bit. I was quite shocked to be honest!

Fast forward to today, 07:00 PM. A friend of mine who recently went on vacation came by for a girls only evening full of cooking and talking. At one point she got up and said "oh, I forgot - I brought you a little something you perfume maniac!" and presented me a bottle of the Bombshell body mist. Oh lordy, I thought to myself! Of course I sprayed it on immediately and - I like it! This one is finally one I like! Should I come across the perfume edition I will surely pick it up. Bombshell is not groundbreaking and reminds me of Gucci Envy Me a little. It balances the fruits and flowers so nicely and has a very fresh vibe too it. But still with a little punch. Quite hard to describe. But I quite enjoy it :) And although its the body mist I still get wafts of it now and then.

I knew there had to be a VS scent for me!

PS: I may not like all of them but the packaging of each is lovely. Very feminine and pretty to look at :)

seaside
seaside

Perfumelover1998, that makes three of us. I had high hopes after reading all the glowing reviews, but I, too, found it sharp in a bad way.

Perfumelover1998
Perfumelover1998

I tried to like this perfume i really did. But it smells like overly powerful soap to me. I dont see where people are smelling anything sweet or fruity. I even asked one of my male friends and he commented it smells like ugly soap. I dont know maybe its just us two :/

lilbit
lilbit

VS Bombshell=Calgon Enchanted Embrace=Body Fantasies Romance & Dreams...at least to my nose. Some possible dupes if you want the same scent, but want to save some money.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

The refreshing aspect of this perfume--a melding of tropical fruits and lovely peony--is crisp and clean without smelling soapy. Sandalwood starts to come out along with oakmoss, giving a lovely sensual backbone to Bombshell. One of those "perfect for summer time" scents. The one I reach for often despite owning many of the best vanilla perfumes on the market.

The "masculine" aspect people are getting is from the musk. However, this is a very well balanced perfume that is neither feminine or masculine per se. Bombshell may be classified as "sweet" and a "fruity floral" but it's not a typical formulation of either (Bombshell has chypre-esque oakmoss!). For a floral fruity musk it's spectacular and one of the time-tested, solid fruity florals I've smelled, along with BCBG Bon Chic and Marc Jacobs Daisy.

The only suggestion I have is to experiment layering this with a vanilla perfume you have because the vanilla in Bombshell is not very apparent.

maybe_maybe not*
maybe_maybe not*

The choice of the name is definately a failure,absolutely misleading.You expect it to be girly and sexy,but it turns out to be rather masculine,as I have read in many critics.Very strong grapefruit notes at the beggining,although I get lemon too,that balances the sweetness and gives that masculine character.I believe it can 't be offensive even to those with totally different tastes,since it is quite strong.I must admit though that it gives you a sense of coolness,as you have just had a shower!!

amelieblue
amelieblue

I bought this yesterday and i loved it very much. A light, clean and pleasing fragrance.
Reminds me of shampoo. But since i like this sort of smell, for me it's fine.
I wouldn't name it bombshell, because it does not have anything to do with bombshells... It's not a sexy fragrance.. It's an everyday perfume, innofensive,
cute.
For me it lasted about 3 hours.
As some others said, it does resemble Burberry Brit Sheer and Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine, but i prefer this one, cause i think it's notes are better mixed and it pleased my nose more than the other two...

simbeast
simbeast

i definitely agree with the others who have said that the name is misleading. this scent borders on masculine and is far more light and casual than the name suggests. it's a clean fruity floral with refreshing citrus notes, more of a sporty scent than something for seduction, in my opinion. the grapefruit in this is very strong, it smells more like the rind of the grapefruit than the actual fruit.

bombshell may not be a masterpiece, but it's a fun and energizing scent that i really enjoy, and i love the cute bottle. i only wish it lasted longer.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

I was surprised to discover that this is actually very masculine, very similar journey and drydown as Davidoff Cool Water for Men. Identical notes, but the only thing making Bombshell different is the bottle, and maybe a touch of something else, but really it is so similiar and wearing it feels wrong because I feel like the ghost of the person I knew who used to wear Cool Water is following me, yikes!
(By the way, Davidoff Cool Water is a good scent though generally)

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I got a small set of this for my sister for her birthday last year, and it was the little body mist and lotion. I picked up a set for me too, and without much thought just threw it aside and never thought about it. One day I was bored decided to open box and try. OMG in LOVE! This has to be the most perfect summer scent there is and in my opinion the best VS Scent. I actually just went to VS today to exchange Incredible for the perfume in Bombshell. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Such a clean nice scent. I layer the lotion, body spray and perfume all together!

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

It's not nearly as sweet as I thought it would be, which was a nice surprise. Although it's not necessarily unique, there's something charming about Bombshell.

This, and Very Sexy Night, are my favorites of any VS fragrance I've smelled so far.
Night is my favorite of the two though, hands down.

Simply put, Bombshell is a sexy, V-neck white T-shirt, and tight hole-y jeans kind of perfume. It's for everyday and any occasion. Very inoffensive and very pleasing.

I'm happy I decided to finally give VS fragrances a chance.

FYI, out of my large perfume collection, this is my 4 year old son's favorite, so I have to wear it often for him. ;-)

aztzura
aztzura

Surprisingly masculine with a touch of pineapple.

AriaW

It's me again, just want ladies to know that I layer the perfume with lotion and mist, it really helps to make bombshell stronger and longer-lasting. Gift set is a smart choice. I have a 100ml bottle and also a gift set with 50ml perfume, 125ml body mist and 100 body lotion. The 50ml bottle easy to carry with !

AriaW

This is my fav scent, I love it more than my Chanel Coco mademoiselle or Miss Dior or any other pricy perfumes. I think it is very uplifting and delight. Whenever I'm wearing it, I feel happy and confident! The only downside of Bombshell is it is toooooo weak for me and it does not last long. Let's say I open a bottle of Monster and put it on the table, it has a stronger smell than the Bombshell I just sprayed on my neck...I hate to admit it, but that's sort of a shame that my fav perfume is soooo weak. I bet most Bombshell lovers would beg Victoria's Secret to find a way to make this perfume stronger. I wish they would take this suggestion......

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Bombshell fits this perfume perfectly :) it's so sexy, edgy and fresh! It's perfect for an everyday wear perfume very light and pretty but still leaves a lasting impression for this who pass by you. I smells lots of lemon and strawberry it's very fruity and pleasant. It's also very feminine and very sexy :) 9/10

TinyNeuron
TinyNeuron

Smells lovely but doesn't last very long.

DanitKhay
DanitKhay

This is one of my favorites.

It's sweet and kissable. always gets compliments. :)

xx

izainbox
izainbox

It's very feminine and it's fruity (there's a tinge of pineapple smell in it). Generally pleasant, however, the smell doesn't last long. I'll rate it 7/10.

Erina1991
Erina1991

Love at first sniff!
Great smell, just loooove it!

Lillitth
Lillitth

Every single VS perfume I have tried smells exactly the same after 20 minutes. They seem to start with something interesting, but then they all dry down to smell like cotton candy. Bombshell showed some promise at first spray with a lovely bright citrus, but then quickly dried down into the standard VS formula. Vanilla, sugar and some kind of sweet floral. But mostly vanilla and sugar. My husband pronounced them all as very ordinary.

Kara712
Kara712

I had super high expectations for this one. Reading all the "I love it" reviews here I thought I'd love it to.
Well...I dislike it so very very much! It smells like aftershave! Even the drydown smells like aftershave. I see nothing sweet or girlie in it. It's terrible, the bottle is very misleading!

hanson26
hanson26

@quantum- I have the body mist. It is slightly weaker and shorter lived than the perfume, but it is VERY strong for a body mist. Victoria's secret fragrances have, in my experience, been great as far a longevity and silage go, and I have to spray the body mist on my wrists as you a perfume or else I'm in a perfume cloud all day. The scent is pretty much exactly the same.

quantum
quantum

Please, can someone compare Bombshell body mist and edp? Is body mist notable weaker, or is it acceptable? Are scents the same, or there are differences in fragrance, not just in longetivity and sillage?
Thank you very much.

I purchased Bombshell as an alternative to Bombshell Diamonds which I like much better. Bombshell is heavily floral on me. I do agree with others in that I detect a slight masculine scent in this fragrance. It's not totally bad just not my favorite.

Hazirah12
Hazirah12

This smellys very clean and sexy!

shalita87
shalita87

I used to find Bombshell quite average, nice but it didn't stand out...
Well, I let some time go by and now I really like it. Bombshell is slightly masculine, but that's what makes it so beautiful. It takes a really confident woman to pull this one off. It's sexy without being overdone. Your honey can get really close to you, and not fear going around friends or coworkers smelling like a woman:)

Name of this fragrance is quite a mystery to me. Bombshell, really? This scent is lovely, really charming, but in fact, very delicate. Fresh fruity, great for sunny spring and summer.
Something named Bombshell should be stronger. Anyway, I still find it very tempting.
Update: I rarely buy a summery scent in mid winter, but shop assistant gave me such incredibly discounted offer for Xmas set, that I couldn't deny it. Well, spring will come and I am prepared:) I have my soft, feminine, alluring Bombshell:)
Update2: it is very citrus fresh, a bit exotic, so perfect for holiday in sunny countries.

Update3, in warm weather - Now I can smell delicate flowers and mossy base very well. In winter I could have smelled mainly citrus. Conclusion: this scent is much much better in warm and sunny weather.

Update4: it is my favorite summer scent in 2014!

glambert
glambert

I won a bottle of Bombshell from a magazine giveaway a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since! I feel like this is one of Victoria's Secret's more popular fragrances but for good reason. It is my favorite of Victoria's Secret scents and one of my all time favorite perfumes! It will always have a spot in my perfume wardrobe. The floral-fruity notes work amazingly with my body chemistry. I always get so many compliments whenever I wear this!

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

A fresh and fruity perfume that smells like citrus, pineapple but also flowers. It is beautiful, sexy but also freesh and clean.

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

No no no no on me! Sprayed it on my wrist and keep getting a whiff of it and it's making my stomach sick. My friend is sitting by me and she loves bombshell and even agrees it smells like candied cleaning products on me.

megami
megami

Love at first sniff is it lol. I got it 2 yrs ago I think? I love it for summer but not for winter. I think I already got bored of it...maybe? We'll see (in summer)! I got noir tease recently and I like it. I have a feeling I won't get sick of this one because it is interesting...... I also want angel gold and pink but maybe pink would smell too young....

Maddlesbubbles
Maddlesbubbles

This is pleasant. Has an almost soapy sweetness to it. Fresh, yet it possesses a slight sticky sweetness. I don't think it's anything special, but it's nice. Inoffensive.

naaym.agecra
naaym.agecra

This is my MOST FAVORITE Victoria's Secret Perfume!
Love at first sniff, very attractive, sexy, lovely, sweet, fruity, exciting, refreshing, playful, smells really amazing! esp right after shower while the skin still moist, apply the body lotion and wear this beautiful fragrance, and voila! you will smell AMAZING ALL DAY! I get lots of compliments with this perfume. I LOVE IT!!! I have a great relationship with this♥

niquemishelle
niquemishelle

I went into the store today playing around with their fragrances as always and just randomly came across this one and sprayed it. I fell IN love at first sniff and I was surprised at how long it lasted on me since VS fragrances tend to not last very long at all. It works well with my body chemistry and I'm a sucker for sweet and fruity scents and this is PERFECT for me. Keep in mind, I had never heard of this scent until now and I was surprised to read all the reviews saying how popular it is because I don't believe I have ever smelled this on a someone before. I'm usually stingy when it comes to the way I smell and when people ask me what fragrance I am wearing, I rarely tell them what it actually is because I don't like smelling exactly like everyone else.
The first blast was full of citrus and then it dried down into a soft soapy smell that is still girly, fun, flirty and I love it. I will be going back to VS to purchase this and the lotion ASAP.

EDIT: I have no idea why a lot of people are saying it's not long lasting but for me, it lasted at least 8hrs+ without reapplication and I consider that to be mildly long.

teacup
teacup

Oh, I am so in love with this. I just got it and I am trying to sort it all out. The grapefruit does add a masculine element but it is so fresh and fruity and the peony is so seductive... It is confusing and a little gender-bending... Very feminine, sweet and girly but with a definite masculine undertone. It is compelling and haunting. I keep wanting to smell my wrist again and again and then I want to apply more because it is never enough. It makes me hungry and restless.

StarAtlas
StarAtlas

Hmmm, I should have already left a review for this lovely little gem as I have two bottles of the perfume, the lotion, the wash, the body spray... I LOVE this perfume. I'm not sure if the combination of fruits and musk, but this to me screams sexual... siren... carnal love... I went to Victoria's Secret to load up on some 'sexy' one night last year (just in that kind of mood, I guess) and I was looking for a perfume that would be my sexy go-to perfume. There were alot that I liked, but this one OOZED desire to me. A come closer, don't just smell my skin but breathe it in to feel my heart notes kind of scent. Smitten, I was SMITTEN. Even if you don't get "sexy" from this, you will definitely get "sensual." Grapefruit first, then the passion fruit mixed with peony and lily-of-the-valley, but my nose doesn't detect the jasmine. Something makes the scent somewhat aquatic in nature and this combines nicely with flirty fresh musk. It is quite heavy on the musk which is why I think some may find it a bit androgynous. It's my favorite thing about this perfume.
It has become my signature next to Jadore, which I guess to some, may think that there is no comparison because of the difference in houses. I notice a little bit of perfume snobbery (which is not a bad thing) when it comes to VS which, I guess, would rightly come from their mainstream advertising campaigns. They are definitely geared toward a younger 20's crowd. It isn't crazily over-priced by some high-end or niche house but it doesn't mean it's not worth your time.
Sillage is moderate, a sort of 'only in your personal space' scent after initial spray on and longevity is about 4 hours on my skin. Although, I can still smell just the musk base very lightly about 8 hrs later which I find quite beautiful. I enjoy layering and it does make a difference, but I still keep a rollerball of it in my purse. And I try not to tell anyone what I'm wearing! Jealously guarded...

Teoj
Teoj

This is my signature scent and it was a gift from my husband. I love the fruity and sweet scent of this parfum. The fragrance is really like a bomb, n explosion of great scents.

Heatherc47
Heatherc47

I bought this perfume when I wanted to venture over into sweet perfumes. I bought it because I am not a huge gourmand fan (I'm crossing over) but wanted to dip my toes into something a bit sweeter and sexier than my light florals...
It served me well for a few weeks but now my brain reads this smell completely differently than when I first purchased it. Now all I smell in the beginning is grapefruit. A great big whiff of the Tangelo. But then it turns around and smacks me in the face with a blast of a men's cologne. I have NO idea why. It used to smell fresh and citrusy and sweet. Exactly what I was looking for, but now I smell a heavy dose of something that reminds me of Ck One. An androgynous cologne smell. I'm sad because I soo wanted this to be that balance of light and sexy...

YunitaArien
YunitaArien

My signature afternoon scent! You will smell this forever on me.

miyuki.hajime
miyuki.hajime

I'm so in love with this perfume..

GartenGnome
GartenGnome

Definitely not your typical "follow-my-sillage-to-a-good-time" Victoria's Secret perfume. Rather, it's sensual in a low-key type of way: "You must come here to sniff my perfume. My perfume will not come to you."
With the right body chemistry, this will be a brilliant fragrance which says, "This woman is sexy without even trying!"
Then there's me. The opening notes clash with my chemistry! Bad enough that I cannot brave the first few stages of Bombshell. I run off and rinse it away. This leaves the heart notes on me WHICH I TOTALLY ADORE.
Dammit, Bombshell!! Make up your mind, do you love me or not?!

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

One day I went online, viewed every perfume decription, wrote down what I thought be my favorites, and went to VS and smelled a LOT of perfume. Bombshell is my favorite! It's fresh and fruity but still sexy, which I love because it's usually pretty hard for me to find a "sexy" perfume that doesn't smell too mature for me.

Rebecca123
Rebecca123

The main review I have is that men love it when I wear it. It smells fresh-soapy and clean. I feel like my body chemistry makes it a bit masculine, yet the male response to me in it has been almost overly positive. The peony is mostly what I smell with it. It has a good longevity and I'm quite pleased by the response.

However, it is a weapon to keep in the arsenal, maybe not for use every day. Still, the cost is very reasonable for a small bottle so don't fail to wear it because you're afraid you can't replace it. You can and most people will get a great response from it.

Bombshell has quite a good reputation amongst perfume lovers, and for that reason I must admit I was expecting an exceptional fruity floral to greet my senses. Bombshell is enjoyable yes, but a little average. It has a clean shampoo vibe and dominant accords of passionfruit, grapefruit and peony.

Bombshell is the type of scent that usually appeals to my boyfriend. He likes smelling anything clean and fruity on my skin. I wouldn't call Bombshell sweet, just juicy.

I often find that reading positive reviews before testing a fragrance can sometimes be a bit of a let-down. I ordered a sample of Bombshell expecting wonders, however I was left sorely disappointed. There's actually a note that clashes with my chemistry, and that note is peony.

For some unbeknownst reason, peony turns sour when in contact with my skin, always causing me grief. If there are others out there that experience a similar reaction with this note, I probably wouldn't encourage testing Bombshell.

Bombshell did have pleasing longevity, which took me rather by surprise. The sillage is also quite prominent. Not a bad fragrance for such a good price. I must admit, the packaging is super cute and girly. Bombshell may not have been my personal cup of tea, but I won't refrain from testing its flankers.

taylorlynn
taylorlynn

Love this scent. Fresh, yet sweet and fruity. Very beachy and pretty!

Ashes19
Ashes19

This reminds me of bubble bath! It's a very fresh scent: sweet and yet clean. I had to have it when I tested it, it was just very sexy.

You know sometimes when you get a whiff of someone and they just smell like "GUY"? Like "Delicious, Yummy GUY". Not like the adolescent boys who douse themselves in Axe; not like when your parents went out on dates and your dad splashed on those musky "I want to smell like a manly man's man" colognes; but like when you're passing by someone and they just waft this scent that is masculine and clean and sexy. Bombshell, my friends, is the feminine answer to THAT smell. Personally speaking, I love smelling like "Delicious, Yummy, Sexy FEMME". Now when I pass those scrumptious smelling guys, I feel like their counterpart, their equal in sexiness.

stylisheuropean
stylisheuropean

Smells delicious :-) I've gotten compliments the first day I wore it. Perfect blend of sweetness.

Tas33
Tas33

This is one of my favorites for hot summer days. It's so fresh and delishous! Clean and sparkling fruity, but not too sweet. For some reason I feel this smells liike money, like a very expensive perfume. It also lasts a long time on my skin, and layering the lotion, perfume and body mist really make this last all day. I wore this to a garden party on a hot humid day and it was perfect!

zizi83
zizi83

this perfume is amazing and soft it reminds me with anna sui's perfume ..

kchong100
kchong100

Very simple, but beautiful bottle. It's an okay smell. It has a very fruit and sweet smell.

Ella604
Ella604

I really like this scent, but I get a rash after use :((( never had this problem before , Am I the only one?

ladyconsistency89

I became addicted to my 5th signature scent Victorias Secret Bombshell in a matter of 4 hours after using the lotion and body midst.The Victorias secret bombshell smells fresh with dazzling pineapples and passion flowers as key notes! Victorias Secret Bombshell is the kind of scent that gives of a "Come Hither" vibe. I spray this in the house, on my pajamas, and before i step out the door. This scent wakes me up, keeps me alert and ready for the day. Im on my Second 3.4oz Bottle! It's that good! Ms.Secretcrush mentioned there is a dupe scent of the victorias secret bombshell called Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women which actually originally made its debut in the year 2007 3 years before victorias secret bombshell launched.VS has been earning a few FiFA Awards and i can defitenity Smell why. Well done Victoria Secret.

arrode
arrode

This smells very clean and shower-fresh. I love to spritz it all over right after I come out of the shower. It smells very spring/summery to me and is light and crisp. It's not heavy at all.

karenrobert
karenrobert

too sweet and chemical for my taste. I really tried so hard for the past 2 years to get used to this scent since it is so well loved and popular. Unfortunately it's just not for me. It doesn't smell bad. Just a head ache explosion in a bottle. Maybe it's the after shave men's cologne that everyone has been mentioning about. Give it a try if you love men's cologne topped with sugary fruits. Run as fast as you can if men's cologne give you a head ache. well worth a try since it seems like a lot of people like it. I find bombshell summer is a lot more exciting refreshing without the head ache explosion.

CourtneyCakes
CourtneyCakes

This is my very favorite perfume of all time. I think it is so fun and flirty, it smells the way a woman should smell. My friend works there and got me a little sample when this first came out and i fell in love with it right away.
I went to the store and bought everything in the line. I wear this so much and I get a lot of compliments on it, I have never run into a person that does not like the way this smells.

if you happen to be near a Victoria's, go smell this and you will fall in love with it too.

Red Rose
Red Rose

Maybe the bottle is gorgeous & the scent is fresh but I can't deny it smells masculine specially at the end of the day.

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Bombshell the most highlighted VS scent, the biggest Advertising campaign & the most interested name

Well, it is a very interesting SAFE summer scent, very easy to wear fresh fruits juice

It opens with passion fruit, pineapple & Grape fruit then you will still smell the same juice but with fresh breezes of peony & jasmine

It's so pleasant, clean & sexy during hot summer

If you want to smell fresh but not too citrus or too floral with your casual, comforting jeans & T-shirt so bombshell will be your perfect choice

Lasting power and sillage are good too.

Sierralee
Sierralee

Bombshell is one of those fragrances that doesn't smell like any other! It's very clean and fresh, although there's a little bit of masculine aftershave kind of hint to it. It's definitely very sexy, and you feel very confident when you wear it. The bottle is beautiful.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Cute, fresh, very fruity & citrusy. This scent is perfect for everyday ware since is very light. I think is the perfect scent for summer since the smell is very fresh & clean.

owensandlaurensmama
owensandlaurensmama

Perfection in a bottle!

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

This is my signature scent. Every time I wear it I get compliments. People in the elevator stop to ask me what scent I'm wearing. I like it cuz it smells a lot like Ed Hardy Born Wild, which I got a sample of last Christmas but used up. It's very fruity and fresh but not too sugary sweet. My boyfriend loves it on me too. I have to get another bottle soon, but I'm glad this is VS's second best seller besides Heavenly so there isn't a rush to purchase it in bulk for fear of discontinuation. :)

TilasProdigy
TilasProdigy

This fragrance is very nice but not all that.
It smells to much like its spin off summer fragrances "Bombshell: The Summer Edition"
-------------------------
Fragrance Review:8/10

wyrdlam
wyrdlam

I’m not the biggest fan of Victoria’s Secret fragrances, but my older sister loves them. While she was browsing through the body mists, I randomly grabbed Bombshell eau de parfum and sprayed some on, and wow! I was instantly in love with the scent of delicious fruits. They smell so juicy and fresh and delicious!

The fruits in the top notes blend together into a refreshing concoction, with the grapefruit, passion fruit, and tangelo playing a large role in the mix. This fragrance is actually quite linear on me. The fruity top notes never fade into the floral middle notes, which I’m actually happy about since the fruits are really energizing and mouthwatering. Bombshell is much fruitier than floral since I really don’t smell jasmine, peony, or orchid. The flowers just get blended and lost with the fruits.

The sillage is strong enough to be noticed. This has great lasting power, too. Several hours after wear, I smell it close to my skin with the passion fruit as the last fruit standing. When the scent has dwindled to its last hour, I definitely smell a smooth, lightly warm base that could be the Cashmeran base note. It smells like a very, very thin layer of musk over a creamy wood. The base notes are not heavy at all—thank goodness!

I just love how this is a delicious fruit scent that is perfect for warm weather, but can also be worn in the cooler seasons when I want a youthful pick-me-up. It just makes me happy when I smell it. There is something quite masculine about Bombshell, but I can't put my finger on exactly what it is. I'll just say that I wouldn't be surprised if a young guy wore this from time to time.

VS often has sales, so it’s easy to grab a bottle at a great price. I don’t care for the ribbon around the bottle and I think the bottle looks rather boring, but that’s a minor aesthetic complaint. Also, as others have mentioned, this doesn’t smell like a sexy “bombshell” fragrance. And if you’re looking for a complex, unique fragrance, this is NOT it. Bombshell is just a fruity, sweet scent. But it’s a refreshing and delicious one that I imagine a flirty girl would wear! And I love it! 5/5

bailarina
bailarina

This is definitely for the warmer season and playful mood. I think it is more fruity than floral but either way it smells pleasant, clean and fresh. I enjoy the passion fruit note, at the beginning, very much. I like it. Pleasant nevertheless. Guys like it, as they do with all Victoria's Secret Frangrances.

Gracielasan
Gracielasan

i never wanted to try the victoria secret perfumes because i believed they all smelled sweet or too strong. but one day i just tried this at random, it smells so clean and fresh. i had to buy it. the name is a little misleading but it is so good.

Pegofmyheart24
Pegofmyheart24

A second cousin to YSL's "Babydoll".Has no staying power but similar topnotes.Even the edp doesn't last more than 30 minutes.Babydoll in great contrast has great sillage&more effervescence.

iamvivian
iamvivian

I really like this scent. Why? Because ever since Vivian Zhu on YouTube raved about it I just had to go check it out for myself.

I do like the scent. It isn't too sweet and too florally. It's a nice scent that at times I'm just tempted to buy it. When I spray it its really nice, but its not me. This perfume is suited for girls who are more girly who can pull this off.

5 words: like it, but not me.

kittenssecret
kittenssecret

I want to start off by saying, I normally adore Victoria's Secret perfumes/mists. But this one is just horrible to me.

It doesn't smell fruity, citrus or sweet to me. It's clean and fresh, which is nice if your into that. But it reminds me of freshly washed clothes or air freshener. And I like my scents to be either fruity with light sweetness, sophisticated sweet, warm or domestic.

This fragrance doesn't put me in the mind of a "Bombshell"

It reminds me a lot of Curious by Britney Spears, which is also nasty smelling in my opinion.

Defiantly not their best perfume offered. Unless your into fresh and clean scents. Everyone's nose and body chemistry is different.

These are just all of my personal opinions. :)

Museumgal
Museumgal

The citrus is very fresh in the opening. It's very fruity but not as sweet as some of the other offerings since its mostly citrus fruit. The florals take a backseat to the fruit. Much more fruity than floral!

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

So so fresh! Wonderfully light and fruity without being too sweet. I love this as a go to fragrance when I'm on my way out the door and am wearing no other scent. Have to agree with 'dame piglet', the name "Bombshell" suggests a sexy night time fragrance which I don't think this is at all.

Tovah
Tovah

I think Bombshell is a mood-elevating, sparkling, joyful fragrance. Bombshell is a little bit tropical in a Florida Disney way; filled with clean, heady white flowers and sugary pineapple lemonade. The predominant floral note in this smells like a bright coral peony in a Hawaiian bouquet. At first this smells like a run-of-the-mill citrus floral, but when this "sets" on my skin the scent keeps jolting me into madly sniffing the air around me. I am delighted that the smell is coming from me! "Bombshell" is a stupid name for this fragrance. It's much more of an "ingenue", but Victoria's Secret probably had the ad campaign waiting in the wings while marketers desperately grabbed up the next liquid prototype heading down the assembly line. The bottle is fun in VS's charmingly hyper-feminine tacky way, and this is certainly fairly priced. I really, really enjoy wearing this, and I enjoy seeing that gaudy bottle on my dresser as well. Victoria's Secret fragrances, including many body sprays, last on my skin and clothing until a wash and I am also thrilled by Bombshell's lasting power.

dame piglet
dame piglet

Clean, clean, clean!

I do see why many liken this to shampoo. It opens up smelling very much like Zest or Irish Spring soap on me.

Not long after, it reminds me of Cool Citrus Basil fragrance from BBW.

All I can figure is that Victoria's Secret has a random name generator. Why else would they name such a scrubby-clean, sporty and nearly unisex fragrance "Bombshell?"

krayolakolorz
krayolakolorz

Ok so I just got my mini bombshell because I wanted to make sure I liked it before I go all in. And OH MUR GURD! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. I put it on and instantly I am thinking WOW! I love how it smells on me. It reminds me a lot of Gucci Rush 2 which is my signature scent. I believe this one is going to be my 2nd signature. A-MA-ZING!

celebrity89
celebrity89

Smells very much like I Fancy You and Soul To Soul.

The only bombshell thing about this is that it is a "Blonde" fragrance. Very young (like 12 yr old) scent. Could be marketed by Disney. As others have mentioned, it truly does smell like shampoo. I imagine a perfume with this name should smell like Rapture- a rich VS perfume.

mjloria
mjloria

how is this a perfume? really, it smells exactly like shampoo. why would anyone pay $50 to smell like shampoo? and not even expensive one, its like herbal essences. it's not dislikeable or gross at all because it's just like shampoo, so the smell is okay, nice, but so common and cheap. i'm not an oriental-spicy-perfumes lover (in that case it would be predictable that i wouldn't like bombshell), i actually like lighter perfumes, but this really it's tooooo light.. in this type of shampoo-like perfumes L'imperatrice is so much better, smells much more sophisticated and interesting

hiba G
hiba G

This perfume can convince you fall in love with it .. It's may be the only perfume yet in my collection which never gives me headache .. It's so fresh , clean and beautiful .. It's one of my favourites
And i am going to repurchase it forsure

m4
m4

Gorgeous scent. Sweet and aromatic. The passionfruit is crispy, juicy and sweet. Peony and orchid make it feminine. Yeeh this is another fruity floral for somebody but for me it´s really pretty, quite outstanding fragrance. There are lot of boring fruity florals out there but I have never smelled sth similar to this. I am happy with my pure chance purchase as VS doesn´t sell its product here. It´s hypnotic aroma, joyful, playful and girly-sexy scent which won´t annoy your surroundings. It´s right amount of the passionfruit, peony and calming orchid (it´s all I can smell)= nothing less, nothing more. For me it´s a winner. I feel really good and comfortable wearing it. LUV :-)

christa.self.5
christa.self.5

I beg to differ - this has more complexity than an average fruity floral.

The lotion is awful though and smells very "unisex" and "cologne"-y, as I've heard from both female and males who have smelled the fragrance.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Love the name - Bombshell
A sexy flirtatious outgoing confident femme fatale kind of girl.

Also the bottle is gorgeous - The octagon figure is easy on the hands and the overall design is very glamorous.

The scent itself is that of a supermodel.
Literally, the best way to describe it: You will smell like a supermodel.

Its ultra feminine. Super sexy. And intoxicatingly sweet.

Its one of those scents that you get to excited to spritz on and as soon as you do you feel a burst of passion and pleasure.

Its a pricey perfume, but it makes one heck of a gift for any glamour girl.

stardust808
stardust808

hands down the BEST victorias offers in fragrances...long lasting, nice sillage and smells fab! i put this on after a night shower and wake up smelling it. it's consistent and doesn't change much on me in the dry down. the entire time i wear it i smell the top notes which is just fine w me cuz i love it =)

aypz21
aypz21

Of all the VS scents, this is one lasts long yet it exudes a sexy, confident vibe without being too irritating to the nose. The scent is just the right amount of vanilla and floral notes. Love, love it!

sara coco
sara coco

I love it

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

BOMBSHELL SMELLS LIKE THE BOMB DIGGITY!!! I LOVE IT!!! SOOO FRESH AND SOOO CLEANNN!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITES FROM V.S.!!!

sugerplum123
sugerplum123

this is amazing !! this makes me smell sexy, makes me feel like an angel ! it has a nice floral sent and then a nice sweet and fruity sent kind of like a passion fruit .

Ale briggette
Ale briggette

Love it!! Makes me feel sexy;)

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

This is a "perfectly ok" scent. Nothing overpowering or strong, just nice and fruity on the citrus side. I gave it to my mother and she loved it. You can't do wrong with this, not a risk taker at all.

paulhunter
paulhunter

Grapefruit grapefruit grapefruit! It smells like top-notes the whole time, if you like that kind of thing. I thought it was a grapefruit body wash lingering on my friend, but apparently she wears this. It's fresh and zesty and sour but I love this on her :D

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I didn't like this at first. I tried the perfume last month at the semi annual sale and fell in love. I got really lucky and got a mini of the perfume for $5. The perfume is the best product in the lineup BY FAR. I swear, the perfume lasts at least 12 hours on my skin. It's amazingly longlasting. I am definately getting the biggest perfume bottle they have and the body powder. This smells so good. It's like a very expensive salon shampoo. It smells so clean and sexy in a girly way.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells almost identical to their Sheer Fragrance Mist called "Room 504" which has the notes of Sultry Amber and Passionfruit.
But as many have written before, VS seems to relaunch a lot of their fragrances in new names and bottles :S :(

itscool2hate
itscool2hate

passionfruit??! all i smell is something harsh and white ..like a bar of soap. it's a very clean smell. that's not to say i don't like it..it's just not a pretty scent like the name suggests. it's mostly just a clean smell...also reminds me of gingerale.

thedesigner
thedesigner

A while back I was shopping in Victoria's Secret and after checking out, they slipped a free sample of Bombshell into my bag. (It had just come out) I did not like it at first upon smelling it. But the next day I put a little on my skin, and as the day went on I realized I REALLY REALLY loved it. I've been wanting a full bottle so bad, for so long, but it's a little out of my price range. I've been getting by with the body mist version they have.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Victoria's Secret stores are giving away free deluxe size sample of this. You have to try on a bra between June 1-3 in-store to get the sample. :)

Shadowfroggy
Shadowfroggy

This smells like the sort of perfume your husband's 23 year old bubbly, blonde, busty assistant might leave in his car after they attend a client meeting together. In fact, it is EXACTLY the perfume she left in his car. Roller AND spray! Hmmmm. One would be enough , but maybe "tramp" is a scent that needs to be layered. The fruity floral combination has all of tthe sophistication of jello shots and is really not my thing, but here is a (blonde) heads's up for you sweetheart, the next time you leave any perfume in the car it is mine . I don,t care if it!s your best Impressions body mist and I use it to spray my trash cans.

Princess
Princess

Good, but nothing new. A strong fruity floral

ririmedina
ririmedina

just like how everyone has different tastes in food, that goes the same for scents. I'm sure a lot of people like this scent.. but it just isnt for me. I ordered one off of ebay and ended up reselling it.

zulukline
zulukline

I adore the whole Bombshell line and its flankers. This scent startled me at first, it wreaked of cologne and smelt too masculine. But after about ten minutes or so I fell in love. It's hard to pinpoint exact notes but this fragrances must be laced with pheromones of some sort because this evokes sex appeal so much, that my mother said I was not allowed to wear this lol, but on the occasion that I do sneak and wear it, I get complimented nonstop by people of all genders and ages. This scent makes you feel good, and when you feel good, that's what attracts people I guess.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I love VS! Just got this yesterday, very beautiful scent, clean, great for spring, reminds me of rose petals, very very floral and fresh. Not my top favorite, but would definitely get it again :)

kirtylou
kirtylou

This is a nice, pretty daytime scent. It's clean, floral, and slightly musky all at the same time. I usually do not like florals, but this one has a nice balance with the clean scent. This could also be an evening scent, but more for warm nights. Not my favorite, but it's pretty nice!

MyNoirBeehive
MyNoirBeehive

This one is easy to like. Fun, juicy & soapy daytime fragrance. VS is not usually my "thing" but I was in the store and spayed it on when the whim took me. Ended up buying the mini body mist and shower gel. I'm not sorry, it's got more than one thing going on but like others have mentioned, it's a little shampoo-y or soapy, so don't get it if you don't like that. Good for summer days.

Carlee77
Carlee77

I really love this fragrance! It's fresh, clean, sexy, and reminds me of evening walks on the beach in Hawaii.
I'm definitely getting more of a floral vibe from this fragrance. Not really smelling the fruitiness that some reviewers describe. I bought the perfume, lotion, splash, and shower gel, and when layered, stays on at least eight hours. And my husband really likes this. I can't vacation in Hawaii every day, but I can be reminded of it with Bombshell.

Nishey
Nishey

I just got the perfume today as a gift & i have to say that the smell was very nice, light & clean. Besides, the scent makes u feel fresh & sexy. I would highly recommend this VS Bombshell perfume to all woman. And i also love the design of the bottle & the colour was also beautiful :)

Aspendina
Aspendina

I love this one its just very clean and girly. It does have similarities to Incanto Shine which I have also owned but its not exact, this one is much better and Incanto Shine gives me migraines.

twilight1234
twilight1234

I like the kind of tropical scent you get offa this. I would reccomend this for tropical holidays. Well, the bottle is nice too!!

Josefyn
Josefyn

I had a miniature bottle of this perfume in December, so far is that the first use, is soft, very fresh, perfect for the day (better for the afternoon). I can feel some sweet notes after 10 or 15 minutes to apply. I like it. Let's see how long the fragrance in my ...

bellalicious
bellalicious

Ohhhhhhhhhhh how i wish we had victorais secret in australia!!!!!! :"(

whiten
whiten

I tried it today and it reminded me of incanto shine. well, as I see other people thought that already :D I'd say they're not the same, but share some similarities

Nicolee
Nicolee

Better than fresh and clean. Very light and feminine but I feel like there is grapefruit in there somewhere. Love it!

sugarcandy
sugarcandy

it's a nice smell and comes me more like fruity than floral and a bit tropical. funny daily scent to wear, enjoyable! *o*

MAYTHAZINMINTHAN
MAYTHAZINMINTHAN

So nice.I like it.It´my beloved present.(Our happy Valentine´day Present)

auror
auror

Tropical, juicy floral breeze with tiny-mini-short-little lasting power :/

JL_Vixen
JL_Vixen

This scent is a bit of a chameleon scent for me. There are days when I love love love it and there are days where I can't cover it up faster--I have more like days than dislike. It seems to react differently to body temperatures because if I am cold I absolutely cannot wear Bombshell. It's got a really nice, light scent, however when worn when I am a little warmer than normal. On me the passionfruit is very strong but not too overpowering which is incredibly nice. I would definitely recommend this scent to a friend but buyer beware, the likeability is determined on your own skin chemistry...I have lots of friends who swear by Bombshell and others who cannot get further away from it. It's a good buy for someone who likes a lighter scent, however.

natalieisme
natalieisme

such a beautiful yummy unique scent !

colorblindlove

This scent is so overrated, I have no idea how this scent won a fifi award or whatever it's called. I'm just not liking this scent at all.

EDIT 5/24/2012: Yesterday I decided to try this scent one more time (probably because I was bored at work) and it actually smelled really good...so I'm going to try it again and if I like it then I'm going to get myself a bottle!

Ditto25
Ditto25

I actually like some of Victoria secret fragrances. I have Heavenly, Hot Sexy and Gorgeous and this one does nothing for me. I bought all four in one of those seasonal packages. I bought them because all four were inexpensive, in plastic bottles that were a decent size still small enough to fit in my purse. I like having plastic bottle to keep my nicer fragrances from breaking. Those package deals are a good investment and VS has very pretty fragrances. I personally thought on me this smelled like chicken soup. It smelled better on paper, just didn't agree with my skin (it may also have been the glass bottle vs plastic). I don't want this to be a bad review because this won't necessarily smell bad on all. My friend really liked it. She said it was fresh, clean and pretty.

Whit
Whit

This really is another typical scent, like most of what VS puts out. I like it, but don't love it and at the moment, I don't own it. With spring and warmer weather around the corner, I might buy it just for that reason. It's light and not overbearing and it has this "sunny" appeal too. My older sister owns it and she adores it. I'm a fan of their Bombshell line; Bombshell Seduction has great lasting power on my skin, and I'm looking forward to trying out their new one. I agree that VS scents don't have that much substance, but they are fun to wear and some of them do catch me by surprise every once in a while with their longevity (Hello VS Angel!). Overall, this a nice scent, but if you want something with more substance and depth, you may want to skip it.

ilikeperfume
ilikeperfume

I work at Victoria's secret and all my coworkers love this scent and are always spritzing themselves with the samples we keep in the store. Since its the semi annual sale I picked up a gift set of this for 50 percent off. The smell is pleasant and clean but smells exactly like shampoo. It smells like a nice shampoo, mind you but shampoo none the less. Its good for passing off as a fresh out of the shower scent. The lasting power is mediocre maybe about 3 hours. However during those three hours the smell is strong and I can smell the wonderful scent whenever I move. I wish it lasted longer though the smell doesn't linger whatsoever. I love spraying jackets or clothing and having the smell linger till I wash it however after a good three hours the smell is totally gone from any clothing you spritz it on. Bummer.

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

it smells like a mix of fruity floral with a warm scent hugging it and some fresh clean scent going throw
a bit weird review but true

paula.pêgo
paula.pêgo

This is MY scent. I saw a description from another scent very intersting: smell like rainbow. This scent smell just like a rainbow, sunny days, joy, a great mix of happy feelings. Buuut there's a sexy side, note, that makes guys get mad, maybe the peony, dont know, but I wear this scent usually for work, study, at day, and when I tried to use at night was sucessful. The first thing someone who holds me, or hug, any a friend, tells me immediately: omg, what perfume is it? I gonna buy now! And, unfortunately, there's nothing more disappointing than see your special scent gets popular. Its just the time to get in Brazil, will be another VS scent, like the body lotion that, in every bus station, there's a girl wearing. Definitely not for mature woman, but I, 23's old, I'm on love with this! Favorite ever.

banksgirl6
banksgirl6

"I really love this scent when first sprayed, but after awhile it starts smelling like a cheap lotion (even when you're not using the lotion, just the perfume). I ended up giving this to my 14-yr-old sister."

I wanted to amend my above review a little...months later, I have smelled this fragrance on others as I've been passing them, and I can't lie, I really want it back! It's not the most unique scent, it is definitely a little bit lotion-y, but I think since I live in a beach town, it does work for people around here.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell was an instant hit! Purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid. A little heavy on the alcohol when first sprayed but mellows to a sweet pine and a hint of peony.

isaland
isaland

Pretty good smell although synthetic. Not crazy about it. It's a day fragrance with nothing special.

colorblindlove

Not a big fan of this...kinda citrusy and clean smelling on me. I'm not sure why I don't like this but I think it's because I have smelled it too much (I work at VS in the beauty department).

secretcrush

Smells EXACTLY like Incanto Shine!!!

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

Unbelievable long lasting, more then 12 hours! Used it this morning after shower, went work, felt it all day on myself (I put perfume only on skin, not on clothes), back home after 8 hours work day and still can feel it! The strongest perfume I ever tried!

Also, before buy it, I tried it on my skin, on hand. So sprayed 2 times, then washed my hands for 3-4 times with soup, but still felt perfume!!!

And few words about scent. I would tell this is a bitter-sour peony. I love this perfume so much!

melia
melia

Yay!!! I work at the airport of Amsterdam and they opened a Victoria's Secret-shop there! (After the security check though) Now I tried this one a while ago, but I didn't remember how it smelled like. So after my shift on my way back I quickly sprayed this on my wrist, and whoom! All my memories of the US came back. To me, it smells really typical American-mass-production-ish. It's an enjoyable fragrance though! But just, typical :) Fresh, sweet... I could swear there is also apple and some vanilla in it. Reminds me of VS Secret Charm too. Staying power is not great, which is a pity. Because else I even would not mind to have this! I would need to style my hair, wear a tee with jeans-shorts and flipflops then, to make the whole look complete :)

ree
ree

Its great for day wear but doesn't last long its not a headache nor does it burn the nose like in some smells. its a fragrance u can float around with

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

Another perfect example of why/how the FIFI Perfume Awards are mostly an absolute joke. Their award winners never seem to win for "perfume excellence" or "quality" but rather on simple mass popularity instead. (By the majority of the population who knows no better, or so it seems.)
I was totally surprised when Bombshell was nominated, let alone go on to actually win, and not one, BUT two awards (*Gasp !*) for this mediocrity.
Both of which were totally undeserved ! (*Sorry !*)

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

smell is flat, like sniffing a dull magazine page. glad it was part of a sampler set

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

Bombshell was not a bombshell for me. It's a nice floral and not too strong. I think this would be nice for younger women/girls who like a lighter scent.
Not for true perfume lovers who like something that comes on strong and makes an impression.
Nice gift for your 16 year old niece maybe ? It does come in fun giftsets with a bag included.

liessa dalla
liessa dalla

Nice scent, BUT its lasting power is TERRIBLE. I´ve the eau de parfum, body lotion, shower gel and also the body splash. I´ve tried to use ALL them togheter but even then the fragrance just lasts 10 MINUTES! Secret Garden body splash line last longer than Bombshem Eua de Parfum! I don't recomend it.

Turtledove
Turtledove

This is probably THE girliest fragrance I actually like. It's very floral, with an initial burst of tropical fruit that lasts a couple minutes. The floral is light-ish, straightforward, and pleasantly frilly. Bombshell's kind of a silly name for it though, there's not a lot that's unusual or sexy about it, it seems much more innocent and girly and uncomplicated to me. This is also great in the summer, it makes the heat feel less icky when you catch whiffs of such a light, pretty scent.

egecita
egecita

I adore this scent really! Comparing to the other VS fragrances, this is the best I have ever smelt!

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

YESTERDAY I BOUGHT THIS PERFUME TOGETHER WITH THE BODY LOTION AND THE BODY MIST REALY LOVE THIS PERFUME ALTHOUGH VERY EXPENSIVE HERE!

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I tried this on at VS yesterday and I got so excited because it smelled a lot like Orange Sapphire from B&BW (which they discontinued! :() Then when the Citrus notes faded (which was very fast) It smelled very clean and floral. At this point I was still very pleased even though some might have described it as soapy. (It did smell a little like Shampoo) Then it suddenly turned way too sweet, becoming a huge disapointment to me. It does have quite the staying power as it lasted over 8 hours, and it only took 1 spray! This isn't a perfume I will buy and even if I got it as a gift or a sample I would probably give it away because it became too sweet.

duskangel101
duskangel101

Smells just like D&G Light Blue, but more affordable, slightly watered down, and somewhat more feminine. Oh, and let's not forget that the bottle is much prettier.

jennysensei
jennysensei

I am into florals and fruity scents, but this takes the cake. It just smells so clean and fresh. I spray it on in the morning and I spray it on at night after my shower before I go to bed. It actually makes me feel happier!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I've mentioned before that I use Victoria's Secret perfumes striclty for date nights with my husband. That said, I simply adore Bombshell, it is one of my favorites, next to Very Sexy. On me it smells just as it should: vanillay with the fresh punch of guava and the sweet embrace of the floral notes. Although it does not make me feel any more beautiful or "bombshelly" than when I wear other perfumes, it does smell great on me which gets me compliments which makes me feel beautiful. I wear perfumes as an accessory and Bombshell is like one of those fake diamond tennis bracelets, it looks beautiful and makes me feel like a million bucks and no else knows that it's not real so it's all good. If it smells good and you like it, then that's what counts.

Also on me, it lasts a rather long time, about 6 hours. I think it depends on body chemistry and how you use it. I layer my fragrances so that probably helps but still, I do think Bombshell lasts longer than some of VS's other fragrances.

Sillykelly
Sillykelly

I want to like VS's new perfumes, I really truly do. But, they are going to need to come out with someone more unique than this one for me. All noses are different, that's a fact, but for me and my nose, if I want something floral, I always go back to Kiss For Her, unbelievably cheap, it is a sexy floral out there, with great lasting power and just a hint of leather in a very classy scent. Now to me, THAT is interesting. Quit trying to be BBW lines, VS, and go back to your original high end pefumes. Please?:)

lahaina
lahaina

I honestly dont get what these people on here are talking about how its just "ok" and it smells like hair conditioner. :|

I have this perfume and am on my 2nd bottle and i LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! it smells SOOOOO good i always get complimented on it and my boyfriend loves it on me. He is actually the one who bought it for me haha.

Its lasting power is very good i have to say if you apply it to your pulse points like all perfume. to me i mostly smell the guava and peony. i hope it doesnt discontinue

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Feels like this must be done! So now I'm doing it! Sampling BOMBSHELL by Victoria's Secret (won in 3 categories FiFi Awards 2011). Silly, smells just like every other fruity sweet VS/Celeb-scent out ther. BOMBSHELL is just fruity version of former FiFi VS-winner "Sexy Little Things Noir". 4 out of 5 stars for the kind-of sweet packing - but other than that = 1 star. *big YAWN*

Booogie
Booogie

Pretty good for a VS scent but not good enough to be taken seriously. This to me is like citrusy body spray, a really good one at that, but doesn't scream "bombshell" at all...

aqua76239
aqua76239

VS is famous for producing generic scents that do not last. Even BBW has more unique scents which is ironic considering that they are owned by the same company.
I wasn’t expecting much from this scent but after sniffing it, I was pleasantly surprised. Florals is not my favorite category-I usually like vanilla or fruity fragrances and this one is not fruity enough or deep enough to satisfy me. However, its still lovely. Name is wrong for it, though-this is light floral and there is nothing sexy or bombshelllike about it at all. From Fragrantica-purple passion fruit, peony and vanilla orchid.
It doesn’t really smell fruity to my nose other than on the initial burst. Right away peony comes up full blast. Peony is one of my favorite flowers so I always like the scent that contains it. Vanilla orchid gives it that extra bit of sweetness to round it out. Essentially, this is it-rather basic and not very complicated, and yes, somewhat generic, so its bound to appeal to many women.
Incidentally, it bears more than a passing resemblance to Versase’s Bright Crystal.
Bright Crystal also has a top fruit note and peony in the middle, and just as Bombshell, its lasting power is terrible. I used to own a bottle of BC but I went through it in the matter of couple of months which is astounding because I never finish a fragrance since I have so many. Why? Because I had to literally bathe in it and it still didn’t last.
As for Bombshell, I have small body mist which I didn’t expect to last long on my skin and it doesn’t-30 min or less is what you will get out of it.
If you have Bright Crystal, don’t bother with Bombshell, its that similar. I enjoy wearing it but won’t repurchase due to terrible lasting power and somewhat generic scent that has been done before.
P.S. My H has noticed it(and he never notices perfumes I wear unless he really hates something) and actually told me I smelled nice

misscareyann
misscareyann

A delightful, clean, clear peony driven fragrance. I really felt clean and fresh all day wearing this. It DOES remind me of Burberry Brit Sheer, which I also love. I know there are a lot of similar fruity floral compositions out there, but this one works like magic on my skin. I get a wonderful sillage from this fragrance, and reapply during the day just to experience the initial blast of passion fruit over and over before it settles into the Brit Sheer-like peony.
Summertime has Bombshell written all over it.

The vanilla doesn't come out at all for me unless I use the lotion with the edp.

(and my boyfriend told me that he really liked this one)

m1needham
m1needham

I have to say I was a little disappointed in this perfume! I know a lot of my friends like it , but to me all it smells like is a sweet Christmas tree! .... It is defiantly a perfume that can only used in the winter.

kyliecarefree
kyliecarefree

I love this! All the other scents (very sexy, dream angels heavenly, etc.) seem so cheap and overused compared to this one. This smells amazing and lasts a pretty long time, too :)

knics33
knics33

Completely agree with the reviewer below who stated that Bombshell smells almost *identical* to Incanto Shine... I can't tell them apart to be honest.

Mahochka
Mahochka

just bought this one - tried in duty free and when buying all other things liked the scent. came home, opened and got a bit dissapointed - when wearing it longer then half-hour, it gets quite boring. was expecting more of VS

candylike10
candylike10

This perfume is sooooooooo amazing! Everytime i go shopping in victoria's secret, i always forget to buy this! It just has a smell that is not too strong and not too light but its just right! I guranteed you that if your married ladies and you have this perfume, your husband will be all over you!

bejazzled
bejazzled

I really like this one. This is probably my new favorite and it takes a lot to get me to say that. I'm a fan of victorias secret fragrance but I don't love them all and there are a lot that I don't like at all. Most of the scents just make you feel pretty, this one I can honestly say makes me feel sexy. My husband LOVES this one. As soon as I put it on he was asking what it was and wouldn't leave me alone :) This is a definate keeper!

guest_guest
guest_guest

I really don't understand the reviews because this perfume is AWESOME! I own and have smelled a lot of perfumes and even though this is a fruity floral I don't think it smells like any other VS. It is unique and very good. When I smell it I don't smell citrus, just a florally (more floral than fruit, hence the peony and orchid) sweet smelling light perfume that I do believe is my new favorite. My husband loved it too!! I'm going back for more so I can stock up!

rainydays
rainydays

I don't expect a whole lot from VS as far as fragrances go, but I do own and enjoy some of them (Noir Tease, Dream Angels Divine, etc.). Bombshell, though, was just plain boring. It starts out was a slightly citrusy fruity note and just... ends. Not for a bombshell at all; just super tame and weak.

irenekatrina
irenekatrina

I just bought a bottle today. Love the sweet smell, but I will tell you this. This perfume’s fragrance is so similar to Salvatore Ferragamo’s Incanto Shine that it is almost unbelievable. Mind you, Incanto Shine was introduced in 2005. Bombshell has two of Incanto Shine’s Main ingredients, peony and passion fruit, so there you go. It is still a lovely perfume though, but does not have the layering effect of a more expensive fragrance. At first the citrusy, (what I thought was citrus, but now know is the sour bit of grapes) awakens your senses, along with the passion fruit floral mixture. It’s a kind of mild intensity. Then it melds down to a quiet sweetness, and not a thick weighty one. The scent is more passion fruit, less peony. It is a wistful fresh and clean scent, more of a daytime aroma. Although you can wear it anytime during the year, I would have released this in the spring, the summer even. Once again the perfume is a combined one note perfume performance, opening slightly intense, then falling to a soft fruity flower fusion.

An advertisement stated this: The fragrance is a combination of Purple Passion Fruit from the Brazilian rainforest and effervescent Moscato d’Asti grapes from Tuscany. There are also Shangri-la Yellow Peonies. Vanilla Orchid [the bloom of the vanilla plant] and Italian Sunstruck Pine [aromatic note of Ligurian Pine captured at the moment it’s warmed by the afternoon sun].

Aredore
Aredore

Knowing that this is a VS perfume - and a free sample with my panty purchase - I was expecting the worst.

I was surprised to discover that "Bombshell" has a pretty recognizable, and pleasant, grapefruit accord.

It lasts about ten minutes. Then it's nothing but hissy cheap shampoo. Laughably bad.

Memi_La
Memi_La

This one I got in the "Must have" gift set. It's just...okay it does smell very grapefruit-like and the dry down is nothing special , I am getting a little tired of these fruity florals from VS and I LOVE fruity florals so that's really saying something . I just wish VS would mix it up a bit.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I smelled none of the notes. I only got pink grapefruit and cotton...almost like hand soap. Not very Bombshell at all. The drydown only gave a HINT, a very dull one at that, of something milky. I thought maybe vanilla, but no. VS needs to change their nose, bcause they are getting very lazy. Everything is starting to smell the same and the unique ones always get discontinued!

guest_perfumes hunter
guest_perfumes hunter

i smelled this one on one of my friend its really fresh and long lasting power

guest_Bombshell Beautiful
guest_Bombshell Beautiful

Looks like Victoria Secrets has some secrets........I added perfume oils to BB some time ago....

My favorite scent I call "BOMBSHELL".....Sept 23 2010 VS comes out w/"BOMBSHELL".....Both have hints of Vanilla (BB's is Vanilla Lace VS TYPE) Uncanny the name..hmmm? This could lead to the POSITIVE! = )

guest_guestreeb
guest_guestreeb

sigh,,,,such a nice scent..if only it would last...pretty strong at first..a nice rush of peoney..it KIND of lingers..but they should've added some strong musk to it...something that would've made it last much longer then just 1-2 hours...I usually have to layer this with another perfume...but I will need to get the lotion..maybe then it will last? Overall very pretty scent..lasting power? poor...:(

guest_guestmeme
guest_guestmeme

I LOVE this perfume.

It is similar to other VS..but not quite actually. It stands out, and I have a TON of their perfumes too. ;)

One thing is, I'm a gourmound type of scent women. I only like things that have sweetness in it. THIS one is sweet, but it has this sort of tangy spice that pops and it is trully sexy. A very fresh scent, but NO way a "soapy-type" scent. Think "sweet" petal flowers...without being too "floral" either.

See, I dislike Flowery scents or those with too much or ONLY "Floral" scents. This one is very mysterious, because it makes you want to keep sniffing your wrist to see what else is there..almost like a slight small patchui smell--but it's not. The peony is very well balanced in this. You can smell the lavish light vanilla scent torwards the drydown.

I must say, the lasting power is very nice...I sprayed it on about 5 hours--still staying on strong. A very fresh sweet scent, but not overly sweet or overly floral.

To me, this is definitly worth buying, although I can only speak for the EDP (perfume), I don't know how the lotion or body mist/spray is..but the EDP (1.7 oz) that I got in the mail today (directly from VS website), is pretty good staying power. :) (And I smoke, therefore, it's hard to detect scents when you're a smoker.)

Overall, a very pleasent scent. This can be warn anytime of the day...it does have a slight warmth to it..but not a full on-winter scent..although I DO plan to wear this in winter. A great fresh uplifting mood type of scent. Energetic, sexy, sweet, and "innocent" type smell (although in NO way "teenbop-ish either)...kind of a like a women who holds a beautiful bouquet of flowers infront of her doorstep--winking at a man, yet doesn't let him fully know that he is welcomed in--type of scent. ;)

Enjoy!

secretcrush

A typical run-of-the-mill everyday fruity/floral concoction from VS...Nice but nothing special, and probably not very long-lasting as none of their edp's are...

I love it i got the sample now I want the perfume and i hate fruity scents and My Boyfriend loves it more :)

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This smells just like all the other light fruity florals.

Im tired of them and also enough with the limited heavenly versions! Why can't they make something DIFFERENT!

danimcneil
danimcneil

Nauseating. i hate to say it cuz the bottle and idea are so beautiful. Very very very fruity...with more fruit and a very sweet bit of cream. Mostly juicy sweet Passion fruit. Very body spray like. Nothing bombshell about this perfume. Ugh!

Bombshell by Victoria`s Secret 4.16 out of 5 based on 763 ratings and 168 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.