Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret offers a piece of luxurious fantasy with its new Bombshell Diamonds fragrance, a holiday flanker of the original Bombshell from 2010. Last year's Bombshell Diamonds limited edition was inspired by a diamond necklace, while this year's version is adorned with a cute bow that reminiscent of VS angel wings.

New Victoria's Secret Bombshell Diamonds promises ultimate shine and holiday glamour. The fragrance is dominated by the trio of vanilla orchid, iced hyacinth and sparkling grapefruit. The opening of lively citruses (lemon and grapefruit), juicy pear and crisp apple gradually moves into the heart of a rich but fresh bouquet of lily of the valley, jasmine, vanilla orchid, marigold, iced hyacinth, lotus and delicate rose. A subtle and warm blend of cedar, fluffy musk, sandalwood and blond woods linger on the skin.

The collection consists of 50 ml Eau de Parfum, 250 ml body mist, 250 ml iridescent body mist, 250 ml iridescent body lotion and 200 ml shower gel. Bombshell Diamonds 2013 was launched in 2013.

Grapefruit Lemon Pear Apple

Lily-of-the-Valley Hyacinth Rose Vanilla orchid Jasmine Marigold Lotus

Cedar Musk Sandalwood White Woods

Bombshell Diamonds 2013 Fragrance Reviews

emmi11
emmi11

This is a really nice perfume. The scent to me is very light and sparkly. I can see why people would use this as a summer scent, but I would also wear this in the winter due to the sparkly accents. Its a really light and easy going kind of scent, which would appeal to all ages. The perfume itself does not last very long at all on the skin, but its nice if you can find it for cheaper then $50. Wish it wasn't discontinued.

*_Lilly_*
*_Lilly_*

I love this one, my favorite between this and Bombshell is this one for sure. ...wish it was NOT discontinued.

sweetsera
sweetsera

This perfume is very sweet, fruity smelling with a musky/oriental base. It reminds me of an old Shanghai glamour songstress in a tight fit cheongsam. Sexy yet traditional.

It is something I would wear for a special event or a girls' night out. The bottle itself shouts glamour as well with the huge bow and crystal encrusted rim. I totally got hooked onto this after getting the sample at my local VS boutique ! (:

AriaW
AriaW

They have three bottles of perfume in their fitting room for test, I tried this one and I was in love! It smelled like fruit candy and it is sparkling, but since it was winter, I thought I should wait a little bit. However, when it got warmer and I went back looked for it, it was unavailable any more. What a pity!

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this today at the semi annual sale. This is the tail end of the sale and they were down to one table of 75% off stuff, and I think they just put this out because when I shopped the sale the first or second day, this perfume was not out. I got two bottles, one for me and another for my daughter. It smells pretty nice. I agree with the others reviewers who say it is best suited for spring and summer. I'll wear it year round, but it is a summery type scent. The bottle is adorable, but the huge bow is awkward and makes it nearly impossible to spray the perfume. I think the bow comes off, but who wants to remove it every time, and if you take it off permanently, the bottle loses a lot of it's charm. The print ad shown on this page looks like the model is puzzled about the bow too! There should be a thought bubble by her head reading: "Who designed this bottle and how do you spray it?". For the super cheap price I paid though, I'm pretty happy. I won't usually pay full price for Victoria's Secret scents unless I really love it because they seem to not project enough or wear long enough for me to pay full price. I'll update after I wear this a while.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell Diamonds 2013 is fresh and summery! It’s a sweet yet light fruity-floral with apple, grapefruit, and lily. The bottle is absolutely adorable, but I’m surprised Victoria Secret released this scent during the winter when it’s definitely suited for summer. I really like it and it is a different fragrance from the 2012 VS Bombshell Diamonds.

megami
megami

I smelled this at the store recently and it smelled VERY GOOD. Fruity, pretty and playful yet elegant. The con is the design of the bottle... The bow gets in the way so I thought that was annoying...but pretty, nonetheless... Really love the scent but I didn't purchase it (yet).
I believe this is a great scent for winter as well, but maybe that's because I live in tx lol. I personally think it's an awesome scent for any season (maybe except midst of summer)

-- UPDATE!!

I got this today, my mother in law wanted to gift it to me!! I loooooove this smell that I keep thinking about the scent and how it peaceful it makes me feel... I am so happy I finally got it! And thanks to 30% off email notification I just received while I was at the store and the reward card, I got a good deal (tho my mother in law paid for me). Very happy!!! Yay!

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

The bottle is very inconvenient. The bow thing is hard and you can't comfortably spray it. Not a bad scent though.

dmaw
dmaw

Tested yesterday. Not as wonderful as original, but still has that "effervescence".

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Diamonds 2013 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Diamonds 2013, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell Diamonds 2013 by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell Diamonds 2013 by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.