Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Diamonds EDP Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Diamonds EDP Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical

This limited edition is inspired by the unparalleled beauty of pure diamonds. Glamorous Bombshell Diamonds is a fresh blend that opens with raspberry pulp, pink pepper, passion fruit, mandarin and pear sorbet accord. The fragrant story continues with central notes of litchi blossom, ginger lily, hypnotic jasmine, brilliant poppy and juicy plum. The trail lingers with sensual notes of sandalwood, creamy musk, white amber crystals, frosted vanilla crème and warm cedar. The perfume is available as 50 ml EDP and packed in a bejeweled bottle. Accompanying products include body mist and shimmer lotion. Motto of the collection is Give in to glamour! Bombshell Diamonds EDP was launched in 2012.

Raspberry Pink Pepper Passionfruit Pear

Litchi Lily Jasmine Poppy Plum

Sandalwood Musk White Amber Vanilla Cedar

Bombshell Diamonds EDP Fragrance Reviews

connie.o'strand
connie.o'strand

I really like this one on me...Too bad discontinued
Does well with my chemestry, I love this scent however I have the mist.

Blue Orchid
Blue Orchid

I am enjoying this scent. It's light, sweet, and very feminine. Ultra sexy.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

This is a vanilla bombshell, i put in on this morning and it has a nice spring summer vibe fruity floral, fizzy, softer opening than original bombshell. however as it dries down, i keep getting wafts of vanilla. creamy vanilla cookie and i thought it was my jacket when i used the diptyque eau duelle the other day but it wasn't because i still smell it without my jacket on. it is driving me crazy because i didn't use a vanilla lotion but i smell a good dose of vanilla with bombshell. its just a perfect winter bombshell. This is so unexpected but lara.vuckovich review hits the right spot, its like berries and cream pie. definitely a keeper, thank you VS.
edit: Its now spring-summer weather here and it is really good. simple enough to pull off easily but it transforms to a yummy creamy pie, unexpectedly suprising me plus I don't seem to get allergies on this as compared to the original one that I mourned.

c3c
c3c

Umm hello Chopard Cascade bottle. Admit I haven't checked the scent out, but instant recognition of bottle style. I guess they liked the original.

Sarahm92
Sarahm92

I love the way this smells.. I only have the body spray and lotion, cause they dont have the perfume anymore. But its my fav bombshell scent

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell Diamonds is a fruity-fresh scent in a glamorous little bottle! Sweet litchi, tropical passion fruit, and ripe raspberry with a touch of pink pepper to a dry down of gentle vanilla and fresh pear. Perfect fragrance for spring and summer!

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

I had been waiting 3 months for it to come to the Victoria's Secret I work at. I was surprised at the sweetness at first when I smelled it, it is much softer compared to the original Bombshell, which is my favorite from VS. I mostly got vanilla and a little bit of fruit. After a while though I could smell the lychee and the passion fruit and it was amazing on me! It is soft and fizzy-fruity smelling, kind of reminds of berries and cream or even cream soda :)

I think this smell is perfect for the holidays and the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. However I think it's definitely wearable during any season day or night. A lot of people seem to love it too because it has sold out within a few days of getting a shipment of it at our store. If anyone likes this fragrance I would get it now before it is discontinued! Definitely my favorite out of the Holiday 2012 collection. (This review is purely my opinion and not sponsered by Limited Brands in any way)

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

I was waiting in anticipation for this to arrive at the victoria's secret I work at- there are 3 new Bombshell variations: Sparkle, Platinum and Diamonds.

Diamonds was my favorite of the three- because I love the fresh and fruitiness of it! Litchi fruit is a fizzy surprise in this version of Bombshell. Diamonds was created for the winter time, a Bombshell appropriate for cold weather. I love fruity scents, and even though this doesnt last quite as long as I want it to(3 hours) I am still purchasing it. :)

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Too similar to the original Bombshell for me.

The bottle in person looks a little underwhelming.

The "jewels" are nothing special.

And the scent, its just not a wow fragrance.

Its pretty, no doubt.

But the other two new Bombshells....

Platinum - SUPER JUICY. YUM. Love the bottle. Shiny silver.

SPARKLE - Omg. Gorgeousssss. This is what every girl wants to smell like. Addictively sweet yet subtle and quite mesmerizing.

karenrobert
karenrobert

gorgeous perfume bottle! The fragrant is to fall in love with. VS has been coming out with all the best fragrances. Kind of similar to sexy little thing tease with less of the spiciness and more creamy and aquatic. I find the sweetness very balanced compared to the original bombshell. On me, it didn't smell too great after the dry down. But it's still one of the more beautiful fragrances out there. The initial burst was alluring and exceptionally pleasant to the senses. Every one of the ladies around me trying on it agrees that it's the best of the three new bombshell releases this year. The platinum Bombshell is sharper but still very sweet compared to the diamond version. They both are wonderful youthful fresh fragrances.

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

Way too light fruity sweet smell, dissapears quickly

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This fragrance smells pretty good but its not that unique. But I will say that this is the best one out of the three new bombshell perfumes (the other two are not on fragrantica yet). I would buy this if this goes on clearance, but until then...no sale. The bottle is stunning though!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Is it the same scent as the original?

Bombshell Diamonds EDP by Victoria`s Secret 4.33 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Diamonds EDP fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Diamonds EDP, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell Diamonds EDP by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell Diamonds EDP by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.