Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell In Love Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell In Love Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Bombshell In Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell In Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell In Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Bombshell In Love is a limited edition fragrance for Valentine's Day 2012. The fragrance brings a touch of romance and glamour with its fun fruity and vibrant floral notes. Apparently, it perfectly captures the feeling of love at first sight.

Sparkling pink grapefruit with raspberry and Asian pear form the opening notes of the perfume. The heart includes peony flowers, watery jasmine and purple freesia, while the base is warm due to sensual sandalwood, musk and creamy cedar.

The collection includes 50 ml Eau de Parfum, 200 ml body lotion and 250 ml body mist.

Grapefruit Raspberry Pear

Jasmine Freesia Peony

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

Bombshell Seduction

Bombshell In Love Fragrance Reviews

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell In Love is a fresh burst of pear with sweet raspberry and juicy grapefruit. Very fruity and light, unfortunately it doesn't last very long, but it's still nice to spritz on throughout the day. I think In Love was a great addition to the Bombshell flankers. I love to collect them all and I really enjoy this scent!

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

This smelled a bit cheap to me. Maybe because it's a little more fruity than I expected, but it smells like my former roommate's stripper girlfriend. I ended up giving the bottle to her.

e_lindemann
e_lindemann

I love this! it kind of reminds me of Paris Amour from Bath and Body Works, but a bit more sophisticated. I got it super cheap during the semi-annual and have worn it tons since then! I recommend smelling it, super universal and a great scent for day and night, all seasons!

Aspendina
Aspendina

like some said tart and fruity, not bad but I am in love with the Original Bombshell and no other bombshell can compare.

A tart fruity floral, soft, feminine and playful. I find this to be a casual daytime scent, cheerful and simple. If you like the usual VS fruity floral lineup, you'll probably like this. I smell grapefruit and raspberry the most, with only a hint of floral.

ElizabethRios99
ElizabethRios99

It reminds me of a tad stronger & a tad warmer Versace Bright Crystal for women. Either way I pearonally love it. It's fresh and clean, so I'ld stick to it for day time spring and summer use. Whan I smell it I envision myself teaching, @church, or brunch

reusch210
reusch210

This is a very clean, casual and fresh scent. I would say it is a floral fresh romantic scent. It is a daytime peony-freesia fruity musk. Very bright, cheerful and young. Would go great with a sporty cotton dress and leather sandals. Nice for spring and summer. Very happy and alive smell. Good for sunny days - maybe a bike ride or picnic.

Booogie
Booogie

I feel like the Bombshell collection is getting more and more boring. I thought the original was great for what it was, the others were alright, and this one is the "alright" group as well. All I get here is soft, watery florals and grapefruit. Very similar to the rest, just a bit more boring. It almost immediately becomes a skin scent on me and most definitely doesn't evoke the "love at first sight" but I like this generic, daytime happy fruity-floral.

Turtledove
Turtledove

I liked the original and expected not to like this, but it's actually really nice! Fun, girly and easy to wear, it smells like fruit punch, but still has a little bit of the fresh watery lightness of the original.

zulukline
zulukline

I love all the bombshells and get excited whenever I see a new one, but I think they're putting them out too fast, cause this smells like a lighter Bombshell seduction to me.

Ditto25
Ditto25

I didn't like bombshell but I love this one! Just bought it and it's great. I think it's a pretty girly scent. It's fruity slightly floral and just romantic and feminie. Might have to get a second bottle if it's limited edition:)

Whit
Whit

I bought this today at the local VS store. It reminds me of the original, but the base is warmer in this one. I get a woodier dry down with small nuances of the grapefruit. It's not anything extraordinary, but it's nice and the lasting power is pretty good, at least on my skin. Another fun-to-wear frag that can be worn year round. If you're not into the Bombshell line, you probably won't like it, as it's very similar to the rest.

lollipop28
lollipop28

I just got this today and absolutely it! I knew that I would because bombshell is my favorite line at Victoria's secret and I have them all. This reminds me of Ed Hardy fragrances which I also love. I an to wear this he entire month of February since it's a Valentine's edition but I can easily see wearing this in spring and summer as well.

Bombshell In Love by Victoria`s Secret 4.11 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell In Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell In Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell In Love by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell In Love by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Versace Bright Crystal Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Coach Coach Poppy Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Katy Perry Meow Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Vision of Love Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Katy Perry Purr Victoria`s Secret Incredible Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction