Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Bombshell Seduction is a sexy limited edition made from tempting fruits and provocative flowers. The fragrance contains notes of velvety magnolia, sparkling grapefruit and warm musk. Available as 50 ml EDP. Bombshell Seduction was launched in 2011.

Musk Grapefruit Magnolia

Bombshell In Love

Bombshell Seduction Fragrance Reviews

StarAtlas
StarAtlas

Wonderfully fresh, like fresh cut, long-stemmed flowers with an almost-green embodiment. Almost, but just short of green. It has a very tart and tangy opening from the grapefruit which some may find off-putting and I find that it goes very well with the magnolia as magnolia tends to have a creamy lemony scent sometimes. The musk factor is also nothing like the original. Original BS is deeply musky. This has only a smidgen of musk which is the only thing I find a little disappointing.

It is a sexy sort of scent. This was a blind buy for me and I am extremely happy with it. I do, however, disagree with the other posters that say it's unoriginal. It's only unoriginal if you are not a fruity-floral type of person and cannot differentiate the notes. The same way that all perfumes with patchouli smell alike and unoriginal to me.

Sillage is very nice, not overpowering, but definitely beyond arms length and longevity is about 4-5 hours on me. A statement in the daytime and an effortless sexy at night.

P.S. A special thank you to MustangAnnie who wrote the review that made me take the plunge to purchase blindly!

umtaleb
umtaleb

Received as a gift. Reminds me of YSL Baby Doll.

Low/moderate longevity and sillage.

Comes alive every time your body heats up. It's a nice grapefruit scent. However, it makes me miss my bottle of Baby Doll even more.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

My dad always complains when I wear perfume when I'm with him. He says it's too strong and overpowering. But when I wore this for the first time around him, he loved it. He said I should stop buying perfume, because this is the best one. It smells clean, and must be a more subtle, light fragrance.

Obviously this is a very pleasant smell. I get compliments just about every time I wear this. People beg me to let them borrow it (I have to say no, because they don't make it anymore! :'( ) It's my favorite out of all of the Bombshell scents...I'm not a huge fan of the tartness of the rest. This one is more chill.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The grapefruit adds a fresh twist. The grapefruit makes this scent a smidge more unique than every other floral musk out there. Definitely have to like citrus notes as the grapefruit is strong!

bimkenya
bimkenya

I bought it due to the great reviews. But it gives me serious allergy whenever i use it. It smell wonderful though!

kryssy4787
kryssy4787

I got the bodymist when it was half off because I was looking for a something to just keep in my work locker. I wasn't in love but it was cheaper and smelled good. I ended up keeping it in my purse because the more I smelled it the more I liked it and kept reaching for it instead of my other fragrances. Finally, I had to go back and get the perfume and I still reach for it more than the other perfumes. I wish it wasn't limited edition

sofeaabdullah
sofeaabdullah

I love this :) I feel like it's very sexy now mixed with something else. I liked out of like a million at the semi annual sale. I was using a cheaper one (refuge nights) before but if they released this again I'd definately pay full price, nothing like feeling like a queen upon spraying a little perfume. Like the person above stated it doesn't last very long but my friend loves it and I don't mind re spraying it cause it smells that good! Wonderfully blissful and refreshing scent--but it does not last as long as I wish it would. It is better than Pure Seduction of the Victoria Gardens/Fantasies which I also LOVE, but this BS does not have that strong citrusy after scent that kinda stings the nasals... BS is just beautifully light, alluringly sweet. If its a hit, why not reincarnate it & make it last longer like the other parfums? Go Victoria Secret =o) !!!

lemlaluna
lemlaluna

I love this perfume. Even though it was sold primarily around the holidays, I still think it works well for spring and summer. It is light and citrusy, without being artificial or cloying.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell Seduction is sweet grapefruit, fresh lotus flower, and light musk. I was surprised that this came out during the winter month of December in 2011, it’s definitely a summer scent. It’s a fun sweet-citrus fragrance!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells summery :) i was a bit worried that the grapefruit would smell a lot in this, but i dont smell it thankfully, since i dont like grapefruit at all,or maybe i do smell it btw, but it´s not overpowering :) Anyway i like this, i think the best time to use it is in the summer. Though i allready have a lot of summer perfumes :)

Booogie
Booogie

Fresh, pleasant, sweet... Also lacks originality. Lots of grapefruit! I'll enjoy it but won't repurchase. I'm not smelling any "seduction" from it either...

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Most of the special edition Bombshell's that VS puts out are nice to me. This one is among my favorites right after Bombshell Temptation. A sucker for magnolia and a fan of Bombshell, this one was an absolute must-have for my collection. I like this. A lot. It's fresh, clean and feminine, very nice. I also like the grapefruit notes that makes Seduction one that I can wear all year long. It feels like I get more bang for my buck when I am able to use a perfume all year. This one is truly no exception. I also like that I can wear this one to work or throw on the shimmer lotion and layer away and wear it out on dates. Would recommned for anyone who likes musk and magnolia.

I am a diamond
I am a diamond

Very fresh but sensual at the same time, the grapefruit note is very noticeable at first but then it evolves into a warm and sexy smell. Long lasting too.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Smells better than the regular bombshell, but I still wouldn't buy it. Most of the customers (I work at VS) tend to like this one over the regular bombshell too, but sadly this scent is only a limited edition scent :(

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

i so so so wanted to like this perfume. the bottle is breathtaking. unfortunately, it smelled like candied cherries to me, which i may have been able to overlook had it been able to show more depth once applied to my skin. but no, smelled just as it did out of the bottle. the sillage wasn't good either. 2 sprays on my hand it was gone roughly 30 minutes later =

This is much better than the original Bombshell. To me, this is a generic, safe everyday fragrance. Nothing groundbreaking but you won't offend anyone. The grapefruit is the strongest note on me, but it's not a sweet grapefruit, it's a bit more on the bitter side, but still not as bitter as the original, and it's toned down by the magnolia. I don't find this seductive by any means. It's more of a fresh office-friendly go-to scent. If you don't know what to wear, grab this and you won't make a mistake. It's a bit forgettable, but I like it.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

Princess, to my mind they are pretty different, but have the same base, so you can understand that it's edition of original fragrance.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Smells pretty, better than all of the bombshells I think , just a nice fun scent

Whit
Whit

I bought the shimmering body lotion and I kept looking on here to see when it was going to be added so I could write a review. It's not as seductive as I thought it would be, but it smells nice. It's actually good for year round, day or night; too bad it's only limited edition. Bombshell Seductive is not anything original, but it's a nice scent to chase away the winter blahs.

Bombshell Seduction by Victoria`s Secret 4.15 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell Seduction by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell Seduction by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.