Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Summer Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Summer Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Bombshell Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria`s Secret presents a summer collection of fragrances and accompanying products, offering 4 new fragrant limited editions along with body care products. The four new fragrances were named: Bombshell Summer, Dream Angel's Heavenly Summer, Sexy Little Things Noir Summer and Very Sexy Summer, and are available as limited editions for upcoming summer. All for fragrances are obtainable as EDP.

Bombshell Summer is a summer wave to refresh you with grapefruit, black currant and lily of the valley. It is available as 50ml EDP.

All four fragrances are accompanied with light body sprays and perfumed body care lotions, perfect for hot summer days. Bombshell Summer was launched in 2011.

Grapefruit Lily-of-the-Valley Black Currant

Bombshell Summer 2014

Bombshell Summer Fragrance Reviews

one_girl_rev
one_girl_rev

I will never forget when I discovered this scent. It was the summer of 2011; I was in love with a bad boy. Something about this fragrance spoke to me and like him, I wanted it badly no matter how risky or juvenile it seemed. Bombshell Summer was bright, punchy, and sweet like my radiant whirlwind romance. It smells like danger and life; like the last ride of a intrepidly romantic young woman.

I am no longer in love with the bad boy I wore this for but every time I smell it, I am reminded of feeling like we would be in love forever. Like the bliss we shared that summer, this scent is fleeting... but embedded in my memory as a sprightly, youthful dream.

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

I'm very sorry but I have this in the body spray and it smells like public bathroom and dollar store dishwashing liquid.... in the bottle. Now, on my skin it's a different story. It smells refreshing; citrusy and soapy . Pleasant but not universally pleasing lol. Just be careful.

jennygirlsmile
jennygirlsmile

THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SUMMER FRAGRANCE. IT'S SWEET AND TART BUT IS SOFT ENOUGH FOR SUMMER,THE ONLY DOWNFALL IS IT WAS A LIMITED EDITION,all the great ones seem to get the boot.This is an excellent perfume.

aubreeh
aubreeh

This perfume does not smell overwhelmingly like grapefruit. It is very light and very sweet with a hint of citrus. It smells more like a VERY sugary sweet pink grapefruit. This perfume seems like a good summer/day perfume. Light, SWEET, sexy, with a hint of citrus.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Ladies don't be fooled by the beautiful bottle. First spray an instant blast of dry,loud grapefruit sour and there was
no drydown its stayed the same. I was hopefull with this one ....VS need to take it back to the lab...perfume =No! Air freshner=yes!

zulukline
zulukline

I remember choking on my water last year at the whole Bombshell summer ad, I knew I had to have it! I prefer this one to the original Bombshell! When sprayed in the air it has a very light scent, but once applied onto my skin it stays light but transforms throughout the day and drydown to a very light musk. I hate musky scents, but this one is incredibly light, delicate, and fun! Put the body mist in the fridge and it feels even more amazing!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell Summer (2011) has sweet pink grapefruit, deep black currant, and fresh lily of the valley. So fresh and fruity it’s irresistible! Sipping lemonade by the pool or a sunny day at the beach Bombshell Summer is the perfect summer fragrance!

Jellybean
Jellybean

smells like a grapefruit, sweet, fresh and crisp. also, there's a white floral component to it. summery beach scent. this one's a 'like'.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

It's a combination between fruit punch and flowers. It's a very happy, fun and non offensive scent for any age. Sadly, it fades away pretty quickly so you must re-apply often. Still, its worth experiencing.

Crystal-Clear
Crystal-Clear

Delightfully light, fresh scent. Perfect for hot, steamy Texas summers.

melcoruna323
melcoruna323

This is a great fragrance to wear during the day every day. Not heavy at all so it does not overwhelm you on those hot summer days. Leaves you feeling fresh and clean with a hint of femininity to carry you through the day. I think it's a great version of the original - much more summer appropriate. Something I will not get sick of because of its light nature.

misscareyann
misscareyann

I love this fragrance because it brings back the memory of my mother serving ice cold Tropical Punch flavored Kool-Aid in the summer.
Bombshell Summer smells exactly like that Kool-Aid. It makes me happy.

Sweet and juicy, delicious. I was afraid it would go sour on my skin, but it doesn't. It remains tropical and fresh.

The only down side is that there is nothing to anchor the fragrance. It disappears quickly.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

Got this yesterday and while it's nice it's not the most original either. It smells very similar to the original bombshell with a hint of grapefruit. It is nice for summer and I'll probably make good use out of it it just isn't the most original. Heavrnly Summer is my favorite of the new Summer line.

Bombshell Summer by Victoria`s Secret 4.13 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell Summer by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell Summer by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Katy Perry Purr Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Victoria`s Secret Incredible Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Marc Jacobs Oh Lola! Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Summer Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Temptation Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb