Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bombshell Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women

Bombshell Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

tropical
Bombshell Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Bombshell Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret presents a new collection with four fragrances, along with accompanying body care products. Name of the collection is VS Exotic Beauty Collection and the new scents are:

• Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation
Bombshell Temptation
• Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Temptation
• Very Sexy Temptation

Bombshell Temptation, like all other fragrances of the collection seduce with exotic aromas. Seductive and exciting passionfruit is combined with honeysuckle and blond wood, providing a sensual and provocative composition. Available as 50ml EDP. Bombshell Temptation was launched in 2011.

Passionfruit

Honeysuckle

Woodsy Notes

Bombshell Temptation Fragrance Reviews

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Yuck, I didn't like this at all.
PS: Why are my reviews getting deleted all of a sudden. I have reviewed this product at least twice and then my review disappears....all because I don't like this fragrance and I'm not afraid to admit it!
Very irritating.
But if you like honeysuckle then you will like this perfume.

Elenkina
Elenkina

Got a perfume and a body mist. Use it on my summer holidays on the beach. Live it! Light and sweet. Bought it in America on the west coast, so really remind me of that trip when I wear it.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Bombshell Temptation keeps the sweetness of the original Victoria Secret Bombshell but has the softer scent of honeysuckle mixed in with the sweet top notes. The dry down brings out the blonde woods with just a lingering sweetness of the top notes. The lasting power is not good at all and I would recommend layering with the matching Bombshell Temptation body lotion and body spray but, it’s a nice addition to the Bombshell fragrance collection.

imgcas
imgcas

Too fruity in the opening. I can't stand sweet fruity fragrances, and it reminds me of Adidas toilettes for girls. It doesn't change a lot on my skin, but the drydown is less fruity and more woody-floral. Not my kind of scent, but I'll wear it sometimes in spring.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

It seems like this one came and went in the blink of an eye. One moment I was sniffing it and deciding that I would buy it on my next visit and the next time, it was gone and Bombshell Seduction was out. I was so disappointed as I recall thinking that it smelled very nice and was ideal for fall/winter. It is definitely sweet without being too childish. It has a more mature, adult edge to it that fans of the original Bombshell will find unique and enticing. Lasts about 6 hours on my skin before starting to fade. I strongly detect the fruity notes but the honeysuckle is what i love the most. If you like honeysuckle, you will LOVE Bombshell Temptation.

misscareyann
misscareyann

This is a great VS fragrance. Especially good if you don't want to pay Juicy Couture prices, or admit that you are wearing a Paris Hilton fragrance. This definitely runs along the Viva la Juicy lines. Sweet, yet there is a maturity about it. Honeysuckle seemes to dominate in the drydown. I'm loving the Bombshell line, though the original Bombshell is still my favorite. Bombshell temptation is probably better suited for cooler weather, as it is deeper than your normal VS floral fruity perfumes.
Again, very Viva la Juicy and Paris Hilton Siren, but cuter bottle.

Bombshell Temptation by Victoria`s Secret 4.20 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Temptation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Temptation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell Temptation by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell Temptation by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Summer Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Coach Coach Poppy Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Britney Spears Radiance Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Summer Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Paco Rabanne Lady Million Beyonce Heat Rush Victoria`s Secret Bombshell In Love