Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

tropical
smoky
Bombshell The Summer Edition Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Bombshell The Summer Edition is a luscious tropical fragrance, limited edition for summer 2012. It contains notes of star fruit, pear, wild lily of the valley, jasmine, exotic red tea and white amber. It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Pear Carambola (Star Fruit)

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rooibos Tea

Amber

Bombshell

Bombshell The Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I got this off Ebay because I'm collecting the Bombshell flankers. I usually like the flankers more than the original(which I have yet to get). This 2012 summer edition is very similar to the original bombshell, which may make me put off getting the original Bombshell that much longer. The bottle is frosted and pretty, and it is a nice summer scent. It is somewhat on the light side scent-wise. Overall, I'm glad I got it but probably would never rebuy this one.

Edit: The more I wear this in the summer, the more I like it. It's really fresh, fruity, not overpowering, but noticeable. It's a very happy scent.

Fresh&wild
Fresh&wild

Oh the smell is so fresh♥
I love it .perfect for summer morning when you want to smell crisp and clean like linen in the sun. On me, it smells exactly like perfume called Roxy from Quicksilver. If you are familiar with its smell yoy will notice the common smell.. the best part is that it doesn't turn acidy in hot temperature like most citrusy perfumes transformon my skin. It smells Fresh&Wild all day long.♥♥

lovece7
lovece7

Bombshell The Summer Edition smells very similar to the original Bombshell, almost identical. If you love Bombshell but hate the price, I would suggest getting this at the semi-annual sale. It's so good! And the dry down is incredible! It's fresh, clean, fruity, feminine and girly. Love it!

This smells nearly identical to the original Bombshell. I really don't notice much difference. It seems odd to me because they don't appear to share a lot of the same notes. I think the Summer Edition opens a bit sweeter than the original, but after a few minutes, they are the same to me. If you like Bombshell, you will like this.

papergurl
papergurl

It has been in the 90's for a couple of weeks now and this is the time of year when I take a field trip to the semi-annual sale and stock up on body sprays, edps,lotions, and whatever summer editions take my fancy. This year it was the BSSE, Vixen, Simply Gorgeous, Bombshell in Love and the Daring/Incredible (name escapes me). They are a pleasant mix of fruity/floral/clean/amber/musk. I can spray often, they don't last. I don't mind, it is hot, I am not going to gas anyone with my lunchtime/break time spray at work. Nice mood lifters and I get told I smell good often. Plus I purchased a few holiday gifts and some Dream Angels Heavenly for the cooler months. I had been saving a gift card, coupon and angel dollars,so some good bargains. VS scents are what they are, new packaging for some that have been around before. Again, I don't mind, I liked them before. I like to be able to just buy a body spray or a $25 perfume, it doesn't always have to be Chanel or niche. Thanks for all the reviews Fragranticans, because I had an idea of what I wanted when I got there and got it done on my lunch hour! Yay! Right now, I am loving this BS Summer Edition, it is sweet and tart at the same time. Just a nice, juicy fruity/floral. I keep the spray in my purse and use the Edp in the morning, definitel a cure for when you feel like wilting. I have the original Bombshell and I can tell the difference. I like them both and tend to wear the original in the summer only. I would not have bought the Summer Edition at full price, better to get a Bombshell gift set at the holidays with a coupon.

banksgirl6
banksgirl6

Smells extremely similar to the original Bombshell, maybe a little lighter...see my review on that perfume if you want to waste your time on my (very) mixed review haha

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Better than 2011's Summer Bombshell, this one smells much more tropical and fruity and fun. Smells similar to the original Bombshell but not enought to mistake them. I wouldn't wear this summer one in the fall or winter, it's way too fresh and tropical but I do wear the original one year round. Anywho, I like it a lot. Lasts a decent amount of time but I layer layer layer. Would recommend if you like the Bombshell line. If it helps any, my favorite of the Bombshell's is the Bombshell Temptation with the honeysuckle note - it is so yummy!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Bombshell Summer Edition: 2012 is a tropical escape! Juicy star fruit, sweet jasmine dew, and soft white amber. The 2011 edition had a beachy sea breeze scent to it and this year’s 2012 edition has more of a tropical fruity scent. The roiboos tea note is quite unique! Over all it’s a fun summer fragrance and I enjoy it as I do all of the Bombshell flankers!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This smells very much like the regular bombshell, but the regular scent is better than this. Something about this bombshell summer smells off to me. I heard the last bombshell summer was better too :( Too bad I missed that one!

Aspendina
Aspendina

the only scent I like from VS is Bombshell and I will be buying it soon, I haven't had the chance to sample or buy any of the other bombshells other than the orginial, but tried this new summer one today (on paper only) and to me is smells exact to the original so I really need to go back and try it on myself instead of paper. I really want it to be different so I can buy this one too. Love Bombshell.

Edit: ok tried it on my arm today along with the original on the other, and yep i can't tell a difference at all so i guess it does not matter which one i buy then.

Cuppitycake
Cuppitycake

Zulukline...I am the EXACT same way. I have all the Bombshell flankers and the original too, mostly in body sprays that I take with me to spray all day!

zulukline
zulukline

I'm a Bombshell girl at heart, I have all of the flankers and the original one. Definitely getting this one too! I have a love/hate relationship with VS, everytime I say I won't buy anything else from them because the lasting power is so bad, I look up and have a new collections of stuffs! (._.) I'm pathetic I know, but I love to hate it.

Bombshell The Summer Edition by Victoria`s Secret 4.50 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell The Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Bombshell The Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bombshell The Summer Edition by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bombshell The Summer Edition by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.