Designers » T-Z » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Candy, Baby Victoria`s Secret for women

Candy, Baby Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Candy, Baby from the Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush collection is a seductive and sweet scent of sugar and vanilla. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist. Candy, Baby was launched in 2012.

Vanille Sugar

Delicious Cotton Candy
Pink Sugar
Cotton Candy

Candy, Baby Fragrance Reviews

Christina0065
Christina0065

This is like Spun Sugar and vanilla! So sinfully divine! :) I Have so little left...boohoo!! :(

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

Why did they have to discontinue this line? These were so fun and smelled so nice :(

candyaddict
candyaddict

This smells exactly like cotton candy! Sadly it lasts all of 2 seconds. I gave it to my four year old daughter who loves it!

scarlettcupcake
scarlettcupcake

I have been wearing this since 2008, so this has definitely been out longer than 2012! This was my signature scent until it was discontinued last year. I went into a state of panic since I didn't know so I didn't stock up. My sweet boyfriend found a couple body mists and lotions which I have been using frugally! I'm so bummed it's discontinued.

sorrythistaken
sorrythistaken

I have like 2 of this, if anyone is interested please PM me.

msomogyi
msomogyi

I wish VS would bring this back in an EDT. I just love it. It smells like pure sugary sweetness, sure, but to me that's a good thing.

juanamartula
juanamartula

oh my sweet lord! perfection has been done. love love loveeeeeeeeee it so much.

PatchouLee
PatchouLee

"Hello, my name is Patchou and I'm addicted to Candy Baby..." - I want to buy bulk! Enough said...

isabel.b.muradas
isabel.b.muradas

The lotion is wonderful and has a good lasting power on me, for me Candy, Baby is cotton candy heaven, I love to wear this when I'm going to bed, I feel like a princess.
Super sweet and cute, delicious.

silagelover
silagelover

Ive been using this body spray for a while now and still really like it, it smells just like vanilla+cotton candy very sweet, it is a bit artificial smelling at times though.

annettepe
annettepe

i love this fragrance so much. this is a straight up sweet sugar, vanilla and cotton candy scent. i would not compare this to pink sugar at all since it doesnt have that burned sugar note. the only thing that i HATE about this body mist is the staying power. it literally fades after 10 minutes. so as much as i love this scent i dont bother wearing it since i have to respray it a million times to keep the scent on me. wish victoria's secret would come up with a perfume version of this with a good staying power. it would for sure be one of my favorite perfumes...

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

so much potential, but just no. it's a really, really strong white musk, with sprinkles.

fairspirit4
fairspirit4

I like this. It's very subtle sugar on me which is nice when I don't want the power of Aquolina's Pink Sugar. Unfortunately the lotion smelled a bit burnt on me and I just couldn't feel it. So the body mist at least satisfies my sugar cravings. =0) and I might try layering it on top of VS's Vanilla Lace or Pink Soft & Dreamy and see what happens... =)

mjloria
mjloria

it's sweet and.. that's all. i have the body lotion and it's okay, lasts a long time.. and you can smell the vanilla, however the body mist smells even more simple-just sugar, the vanilla it's gone.., and lasts about half-an-hour. too boring and one-dimensional.

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I have the body mist and lotion and it is very light and sugary. It is definently NOT overwhelming and it applies quite subtle but definently there. It is very warm and it makes my skin oh so soft because of the consistancy of the spray (Do not get it in your hair or it will get greasy).

It doesn't last too long, but I find that if I put on the lotion and spray it is perfect.

feline_amour
feline_amour

Very light sugar cotton candy smell..i usually wear it before bed..so when i sleep i feel like a sweet sugar princess and having a sweet sugary dreams...<3

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

I own this in the body lotion and the 3-in-1 shower gel. The scent from the lotion lasts about 2 hours on me. It smells so warm and sweet. I shower with the shower gel and apply the lotion, then top it off with Delicious Cotton Candy by Gale Hayman. I smell like wonderful sweetness all day!

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

Sugar + Water = Candy Baby.

No lasting power and extremely subtle. You're better off buying Pink Sugar or Fantasy.

aranu

Yummy! it's like cupcakes with vanilla cream on top.

aranu

Yummy! it's like cupcakes with vanilla cream on top.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

This is light and sweet. Smells just like cotton candy.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I had this once. I liked the smell alot,but as a bodymist,it doesn't last.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Pure cotton candy! This is what I expected Pink Sugar to smell like, Pink Sugar is much more mature on me. Candy Baby is a very lighthearted scent, I like it but it doesn't last long at all and I'm not sure if I'd want to walk around smelling like a cotton candy poof, I'll leave this one to the younger ladies. :0)

Booogie
Booogie

Sweet, fluffy, pink cotton candy! I don't think it smells similar to Pink Sugar, which has licorice, bergamot, and other sweetly spicy things, not to mention that burnt sugar smell. This is straight-up freshly spun sugar. I love it!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

This is so Yummy!!! Smells just like cotton candy. I got the body wash, swirl cream and fragrance mist to layer and the scent lasts a lot longer than the mist alone. The wash and cream will also be perfect to layer under my other sweet scents. I too hope they make a EDP of this.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

This scent is straight up candy floss. Pink, warm and sticky *insert carnival music here* Reminds me of Happy times and Merry-Go-Rounds.

sydpop10
sydpop10

2 words COTTON CANDY!!!!! but it doesnt last for to long

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is a very light body mist which leave a thin layer of perfumed oil on your skin..
The smell is very delicious ..
but there's no sillage or lasting power ,, less than 1/2 hour..

Candy, Baby by Victoria`s Secret 4.25 out of 5 based on 121 ratings and 28 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Candy, Baby, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Candy, Baby by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Candy, Baby by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.