Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Chiffon Peony Freesia Victoria`s Secret for women

Chiffon Peony Freesia Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Chiffon Peony Freesia Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Chiffon Peony Freesia Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

The Parfums Intimes collection which includes five editions so far, was inspired by fabrics used by fashion designers to make feminine and seductive lingerie. Lace, satin, silk, cashmere, velvet and chiffon (the latest) make a luxurious line of EDPs in very elegant flacons in specially created outer carton.

Chiffon Peony Freesia was created as a romantic, gentle fragrance of eternal beauty. The perfume is composed of peony, fresh South African white freesia, luminous Italian bergamot and dreamy vanilla aromas. You can find it in a pink flacon with pink outer carton decorated with silver edges and flowers, in amount of 50 ml EDP.

Besides fragrance Chiffon Peony Freesia, the collection includes 8.4oz body lotion and 8.04 oz. fragrance mist. Chiffon Peony Freesia was launched in 2010.

Vanille Bergamot Freesia Peony

Silk
Delicate Freesia

Chiffon Peony Freesia Fragrance Reviews

an absolutely feminine and lovely freesia perfume. the peony is heady, but not too strong. the vanilla gives it some sweetness, but not too. i love wearing this in warmer, but not extremely hot weather because the freesia is actually a bit cooling. the projection and longevity are average and the packaging is very pretty.

hpr2010
hpr2010

I mainly bought this perfume because I got it for $12 at their semi annual sale. It is a nice smell but its one that I actually forgot that I even had. Its simply a light floral scent and it does not develop. I mostly like to wear it in the mornings or after a shower if I feel like putting something on thats not too much. But the bottle is very pretty.

Victoria’s Secret CHIFFON PEONY FREESIA is the sixth and final of the ill-fated Parfums Intimes series, which appears to have been definitively discontinued not terribly long after being launched! This fragrance offers the light florality of freesia mingling with peony in a pleasant ever-so-lightly resinous base. There are also occasional tiny wafts of a smell not unlike that of wet paint, as evidenced by the fact that earlier today when I walked downstairs to get the mail, I mused to myself, “Oh someone must be painting the hall.” In fact, it was CHIFFON PEONY FREESIA!

For some reason, although I have zero tolerance for plastic notes, I am not plagued by headaches when confronting gasoline, rubber cement, glue, or wet paint. Oddly enough, if the truth be known, I rather like those smells. I don’t want to give the impression that CHIFFON PEONY FREESIA just smells like wet paint—-most of the time, it does not-—but while wearing it I do detect a few light wafts of a paint-like note now and then.

The good news about this fragrance, which I feared would not work for me at all, is that the peony note is not the one that makes me cringe. Victoria’s Secret may not create bona fide, old school, big-time perfumes, but among their "prestige" lines are entirely wearable fragrances, which have obviously survived a testing period before they are launched, as I’ve yet to encounter one that makes me physically ill.

This bottle, and also that of VELVET AMBER BLACKBERRY, the fifth in the series, is not nearly as nice as those of the first four edps, and I do not believe that the liquid inside is on the same quality level either. LACE, CASHMERE, SILK, and SATIN were apparently discontinued last year--in all likelihood because they were charging much more for them than Secret Garden-donning VS clientele are accustomed to paying. But this is a perfectly fine ordinary floral fragrance for everyday wear and unlikely to offend anyone except perhaps those with marked sensitivity to paint fumes.

Not that any of this matters much, since it’s been discontinued…

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I can't wait to try this! (I have been staying away from Victoria's Secret for good reason... very addictive!)

This sounds light, feminine, delicious and divine! I might have to make an excuse to pop down and try this out this week! ;) Nice break to my routine and a sweet treat. :)

Has anyone bought this one yet?

AcePilot
AcePilot

This isn't a perfume that is going to transform into something else through out your day... It is what it is. It starts off as a mixture of Vanilla, Peony and Freesia, and it ends as a mixture of Vanilla, Peony and Freesia ;)Honestly that's what I love about it. Its not trying to over complicated or something its not. Its delicate, feminine and luxurious. Its a great floral, though the peony is by far the strongest note but that's not a down side. The bottle and Carton are simply gorgeous!

Bouquet
Bouquet

This is very soft, fresh and floral. I can really smell the peonies. I can see this as a summer scent. Probably my favorite of the Parfums Intimes collection. Not sure of the lasting power. I like another VS scent; so this is a maybe as far as a purchase.
I want to add that this reminds me very much of the E.A'S "Pretty" which has better lasting power, but I like Chiffon slightly better as a scent.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this smells extremely flowery the peony is so strong. this is the type of scent that makes me sneeze as soon as i spray it. makes my allergies act up but i love the color of the bottle its very pretty!

danimcneil
danimcneil

This is very very floral. Like sraight from the garden...fresh petals.

Chiffon Peony Freesia by Victoria`s Secret 3.70 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Chiffon Peony Freesia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Chiffon Peony Freesia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chiffon Peony Freesia by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chiffon Peony Freesia by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.