Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

dislike

coconut
tropical
milky
Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Coconut Passion Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Coconut Passion is a sensual blend of vanilla, coconut and lily-of-the-valley. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Vanille Lily-of-the-Valley Coconut Chamomile Aloe Vera

Noix de Coco de Malaisie
Coco Vanilla by Alyssa Ashley

Coconut Passion Fragrance Reviews

rihabi
rihabi

I'm really wanting this one. Our family has the body lotion from the brand and it's super nice, yet I haven't tried the fragrance :)

cyclone1391
cyclone1391

Much too strong for me. I much prefer the softer, closer to the skin scent of Amber Romance.

Aline Ribeiro
Aline Ribeiro

This scent is so simple and confortable. A perfect blend of condensed milk, coconut and vanilla. Yes it's pretty fake and fades quickly, but worths the price. I like it!

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i actually dont like this, it smells cheap and watery coconut, not like a real creamy sweet coconut smell.

Binjy
Binjy

Love this as a after shower spritz with the body mist and sometimes layer other scent on top. Sweet coconut, mmmmm.

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

This is definitely "Coconut"! Wow... very strong, so only wear this if you really like coconut to be extremely bold.

However, this wears down in a couple of hours where it is much softer. I have a love/hate thing with this fragrance... I want to like it, but feel that it is so coconut that it may need to be tempered with something else - to get it to blend down a bit. But then again - I like the coconut fragrance.

I think this one would be a great one to have the body oil lotion spray stuff - like the other blend that I just wrote a review for.

hanson26
hanson26

Aloe vera and chamomile shouldn't be included in the notes, they're actual ingredients in the body spray and not notes. I have a bottle of the body mist and the notes listed are coconut, vanilla, and lily of the valley, and them it says, "refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile". There is absolutely nothing herbal about this scent, it's super sweet and creamy, I don't even really smell the lily of the valley, just coconut and vanilla. Despite the name, it's primarily a vanilla scent, though the coconut is definitely there.

Stellakal
Stellakal

I find this a bit too sweet but still love it. I wear it in my hair and on clothes. When used with the body lotion it stays all day and even till the next day.

Tip : Layer this on Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle. Wow. It goes so well together with the nougat and just makes it long lasting. Love!

mobscene
mobscene

It's just perfect! <3 I actually love every scent that has vanilla/coconut in it as long as it stand out, and this is just perfect, as I previously said. I have all the products (body wash, body mist and the cremes) and if they're used all together, your skin will smell gorgeous:) I'd definitely buy them again!

Katiepop
Katiepop

I agree with another reviewer, it smells like custard. And macaroons. But more powdery and wearable. No suntan lotion smell. Perfect balance of vanilla and coconut to me. very sweet. I really enjoy it! delicious.

Soie
Soie

Sweet, buttery, vanilla & coconut with undertones of muguet & chamomile (I'm familiar with the scent of chamomile via the tea & the essential oil; it's sort of a herbaceous apple-like aroma). I don't detect the aloe vera note in this.

Coconut Passion actually smells a lot like fragrances described as having the scent of dairy milk / cream, eg. Demeter Condensed Milk & Philosophy Fresh Cream.

It's quite intensive; it tends to overpower other fragrances when layered it with them. Excellent sillage. Longevity is so-so.

kirstie.m.melville
kirstie.m.melville

This smells like custard on me :(

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I have never understood when someone compared a fragrance (especially ones I own) to suntan lotion until this one. I get strong coconut sun lotion. That is not a bad thing as I love coconut and am enjoying this very much.

I got the EDT and it isnt very strong (few inches after the first 15 minutes) or long lasting (about 2 hrs) but I enjoy wearing it to bed where my hand goes under my pillow so my wrist is near my face and I fall asleep before it wears off. Very relaxing and gives me good dreams..

spicywasabi
spicywasabi

It's more of a vanilla scent than coconut, but it's lovely eitherway. Fades rather quickly so buy the body lotion in the same scent. It will last longer! :)

fuggi181
fuggi181

I have the best neighbor. I got this for christmas yo, so delish. its vanillai and coconuty, just like the name says!!

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

I got this from a friend who was moving and couldn't bring liquids onto the plane with her. I was happy to find a creamy vanilla coconut scent upon my first trial of it. When I spray it on in the morning, it lasts about 5 hours, starting out as a sweet coconutty vanilla and in the end leaving behind a slight trace of natural vanilla mixed with lily of the valley. A very yummy perfume that I think is better for summer and winter.

Andy2.0lklkl
Andy2.0lklkl

This was Kind of a blind buy,but oh so worth it!, at first I smell coconut a few moments later the coconut disappears and it turns into a beautiful vanilla scent.

lovespells
lovespells

It's so delicious oh my gosh. I've been wearing it for like 2 years and I still love it. All of my girl friends loves it too!bThis is so much better than Vanilla Lace, because that one smells plastic..

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

This was a blind buy but did not disappoint me! picked the mist & the lotion! when applied both, they last ALL day! I think its more of a fall-winter scent because it is quite strong. I describe it as : Gourmand, sweet, vanilla and less coconuty (im a coconut addict)! I get many compliments when i wear it and i like the fact that its scent doesnt remind me of any other. Totally mouthwatering i really enjoy it <3

peferrarine
peferrarine

I'm in love with this one. Smells sweet and tropical. The coconut is not cloying or overly sweet. The vanilla, in my opinion, remembers me of Vanilla Ice Cream, the one with little bits of chocolate in it. Like all VS Fantasies fragrances, you can smell the Aloe Vera and the Chamomile if you put your nose close to your skin, but also like the other ones, you don't have to, cause the projection is awesome (even for the body splash).

I live in the beach, but my college town is far away from the shore, so this fragrance reminds me of home. Of hot sunny days chilling in the sand, talking nonsense with friends. It's PERFECT for summer, for guys and girls (come on, it's coconut and vanilla ice cream at the beach. How is this one gender appropriate only?).

Anyway, loved it. I would say that is a safe blind buy if you like milky vanilla or coconut based scents.

liana34900
liana34900

This smells SO good! You can't really go wrong with this one... It's a younger scent. I love it and I'm 16, but older woman probably don't want to walk around smelling like a cupcake!

10/10. much better than love spell imo

thatamiti
thatamiti

I had a body splash by Bachellor (a Brazillian brand) which is identical to Coconut Passion.. Too sweet! I used to love it, but lately lots of perfumes with coconut have given me a lot of headaches.. I still have the VS moisturizer.. I like to use a little bit when I spray Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Fragrance Mist: Burnt plastic holding coco-vanilla sunscreen at first. Thankfully, the plastic dies down within minutes. I seem to get more smiles from random men when I wear this...

Xiiaolianq
Xiiaolianq

This is my favourite, signature scent.

This is way better than Vanilla Lace, in my opinion. This smells like cookies at first. Lots and lots of vanilla, and it totally smells of baked goods. Most of my male friends said that it smelt incredibly nice, except for one that says it smelt like burnt plastic.

However, not all of my female friends liked it. They seemed to prefer floral scents over gourmand scents, which are my favourite. They said that it smelled to sweet, but i loved sweet scents.

Coconut was not really there, just a little bit, but its still really good.

Im doing a review for the mist. It lasts me for about 2 hours, with some really unnoticable vanilla powdery drydown and could only be smelt if you are like 1cm apart.

Compared to other mists such as secret charm, the lasting power is already pretty much amazing. Most mists only last for 30-60 minutes.

sparklexoxo
sparklexoxo

This fragrance mist smells like a vanilla cupcake with coconut flakes in it,this is an very warm and cozy scent i only tested it at victoria secret and i was in love this is an very gourmand scent but at a time i found it a little to sweet but then it calmed down into something i like and it lasted on me half the day.If you like cozy and sweet gourmand scent this is one for you and i definatly dont smell any lilly of the valley.I like this scent but its not something i want to wear all the time because of it sweetness :).

juanamartula
juanamartula

yumm yumm yummy it´s the yummiest smell ever! i´m in love with this! lasting power it´s great too :)

jullan
jullan

Really smells like sunscreen. I'm probably the only person to dislike this one! It's a warm scent, which I almost always like, but this one is a little bit too much of goods for me :)

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

I smell like a coconut macaroon! This honestly smells divine. If you love foody perfumes like I do you'll love this. It smells warm, milky yet fresh at the same time!

Edit:
On my second bottle, cannot tell you the amount of people who have stopped me to ask what I'm wearing, drives the boys loco! My boyfriend cannot keep his hands off me when i'm wearing this!

thejasmine13
thejasmine13

I just bought the eau de toilette and have been wearing it for the last 3 days. I do have a cold but despite that have been able to smell the scent on my skin and clothes so it must last ok! This is a very simple scent, just warm vanilla and the faintest trace of coconut mixed in. The coconut does make the vanilla very smooth and delicious and not at all synthetic after the fragrance settles. I don't detect any floral notes on me at all. If you're after a simple, warm, sweet vanilla that's fairly subtle but yummy this is great for the price. After reading previous posts I'm going to try layering it with other scents! This would be perfect for that.

oneapple_ken
oneapple_ken

i sooo love this body mist! its a gift that was given to me and first time i tried it, OMG! i love it already. gonna buy again once i'm out of it..
summer scent in a bottle! so goooooddd!

prettyswag
prettyswag

This is summer in a bottle...been lovin this for a few yrs now..yummy!

Raggagirl1

Delicious! Finally my Mist and EDT arrived this morning! I get a Pop of Coconut but its not overpowering its a very smooth coconut, on the dye down it is creamy coconut swirling with Vanilla a yummy Vanilla they mix together in perfect harmony. This scent would be great for Summer time the mist is wonderful in you hair and the EDT has good sillage and Longivity. Very happy with this scent, summertime in a bottle without smelling like tanning oil! Love it
The mist is surprisingly long lasting as well its nice when you walk you can smell it wafting around you lovely!

Update: Still delicious I decided to layer this with Miami glow and it is nice they compliment each other very well they lift one another but I still think that they're great on their own its just a little extra when you feel the need

Update2: The mist is coconutty and the EDT is more vanilla than the coconut...I like to layer these 2.

Raggagirl1

Reading all the reviews on here this sounds delicious and I have decided to blind buy the mist and EDT I am a hypnotic poison girl so anything with a strong yummy vanilla smell I am keen to give a go : ) Love coconut too so cant go wrong! Will be back to review my thoughts when it has arrived...Cant wait hehe : )

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

Well, let me start by saying this is a v.secret frag, and I grew up wearing this whole line and other classics like dream angels and supermodel. I Always wore vanilla lace, then switched up to amber romance. Until one day, I noticed this coconut passion. I had totally missed it after years of being an avid v.secret shopper. How could I have gone so long without knowing about this?! I feel guilty to admit, but it's one of my fave perfumes and is def one of my signatures for day time. It's supposed to be coconut vanilla, but I get very little coconut--this is all sweet, decadent vanilla on me. But it's different from other vanillas on me.. Must be coconut peeking through somewhere. I don't find this to be tropical smelling at all.. More of a coconut in a cream pie, with tons of vanilla that went into the ingredients. It's simple. And that's what's so appealing about it.. There's no surprises here, which is a good thing if you're looking for a sexy vanilla. I noticed that vanilla lace and other popular vanillas like warm vanilla sugar smells very alcoholy, play-doh-like, which makes it smell cheap, while coconut passion is that bold vanilla without those nasty, unnatural notes that keep some ppl away from v.secret/bath&body scents. so, this is obviously the queen of vanillas in my book! But it's gotta be the EDP! I like vanilla lace and also amber romance is decent too, but I won't wear any of these in the body spray. I'll buy the EDP first, and sometimes then I'll buy the most and lotion with it--but I lost my most in a bathroom somewhere lol.. As long as I have the EDT, I'm good;) no alcohol! My boyfriend loves this on me more than any other frag.. I will say that the sillage and staying power is rather weak on my skin.. But that's my only complaint. This is such a comfort scent.. Good for going out, and great for wearing to bed... Beautiful!

SamaraVier
SamaraVier

I think it´s soo similar to Prada Candy, but, with a cheaper price. Love both.

Ginnie A
Ginnie A

Dissapointed that I dident gel with this,tad too heavy on me,would have liked it to be a lighter smell,too foody for me and I love pink sugar lol,have a full bottle so if anyone in uk wants to swap with another vs mist,please message me x

FuzzyRush
FuzzyRush

I was pleasantly surprised by this (I bought the EDT). I am a coconut worshipper and am still on a quest for the perfect coconut scent - this isn't it but it's nice. Most definitely more vanilla than coconut but not sickly or too overpowering - yet! I only got it a couple of hours ago:-)

So far, the sillage and staying power are impressive for an EDT.
I can imagine that it's a scent I'll tire of but all good so far!

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Mmmm, yummy! Like cake with coconut cream. It's very long lasting for a body mist. Great to wear in cooler months, big no for summer I would say.

piluna
piluna

Ohh my god! This is a snuggle scent deluxe!! Would love to fall asleep with this sprayed in the sheets. So cosy and warm. Smells mostly vanilla with warm burnt caramel and the exotic smell is the coconut I guess. But that is not the note that dominates, that is the vanilla sugar smell. Recomend for all gourmand vanilla lovers out there.

I have the fragrance mist version. I spray it in my clothes for it to last longer. Just wanna hug myself all day long because I smell so good ;D

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This is a pretty decent coconut scent. As many of the other reviewers have mentioned, the vanilla really does overpower the coconut - which in my opinion is a good thing. I do like coconut on certain occasions, and I like that this is a good blend of warm, toasty coconut and a very creamy vanilla - end result, a well blended, wearable fragrance that is cozy and comfortable. Furthermore, it doesn't have to remain limited to summer wear only (like I feel many coconut centered fragrances do). It works just as well in the winter as it does in the summer and doesn't smell like tanning lotion. Very yummy. :)

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

It's such a nice scent but it smells more like vanilla than coconut. This scent should be called Vanilla passion. I can't wait to wear it in the spring and summer!

I can hardly detect the coconut in here at all. On me, this is about 95% vanilla, 5% coconut, and no lily of the valley. I really like it though. Its soft, sweet and warm. I generally think of coconut as a summer scent, but here its so subtle, this fragrance makes a great fall scent.

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

So, I thought I'd be in love with this, but I think I just like it. I can't pick up a ton of coconut, which may be a good thing to some, but I was a tiny bit upset by it. I do get alot of vanilla. It also lasts a good while on my skin. I do however, get a tiny hint of like, an artificial scent. BUT... when my boyfriend smelled it on me, he went absolutely crazy! He pretty much never tells me I smell nice. I'll ask him sometimes if he likes my perfume and he'll give me his opinion (good or bad). But this time he smelled me and was like, "Oh wow you smell reeeeallly sexy." So I will be wearing this more often, and I'm going out to get more soon!

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I LOVE this! I have to say it smells very much like palmers cocoa butter with a lot of vanilla! It smells very yummy! Very simple, delicious scent. I can see myself layering this with another scent. I love it! I have the body mist & now I want the edt & lotion.

xMonsterloverx
xMonsterloverx

I have the body mist bottle of this scent, and it smells like marshmallow's. In a good way though. My friend made me want to buy this because that's all she wears, but now whenever I spray this, all I think of is her. It's weird. But I guess she like. wove the scent into my brain like that. :P That's a good thing. :D
Everyone I spray this on is all Oh my god. I love it. Where'd you get it?! So that's a good thing. I really like this one :D

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

I bought the eau de toilette version of this and i really like it. smells delicious and lasts a looong time.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I looked forward to getting this in mail all of last week, i LOVE sweet fragrances so much! At first i was disappointed though, it smelled sort of cheap on my skin, but it definitely grew on me over time. Couple of hours later i started liking the coconut - vanilla blend .. it lasts VERY long too, i have had 15 or more VS perfumes so far and this one might just be the longest lasting one of them! :) (over 6 hours on my skin)

ilovemusicandcandies
ilovemusicandcandies

The first thing that came to my mind is that it would be worrisome for me to try it since it would smell like I just sprayed coconut oil. To explain further in my country once you smell like that it is like you self-medicated your hair to kill the lice in your scalp; but once I sprayed it on my skin it smells like vanilla with a hint of coconut. In short I was really impressed with it, and when people pass by they say that I smell like a dessert which for me is like a compliment.

angelica_hellyna
angelica_hellyna

Only one thing comes to my mind every time I smell this; I feel like sipping Pina Colada at any of the Caribbean Island beach! It is one of those cupcake like perfume and it does make me smell yummilicious! Oih, how I love this!

flowermom
flowermom

a gorgeous blend of coconut, vanilla & hint of lily of the valley, this really is a wonderful aroma, i love the smell of coconut but i much prefer sweet coconut which this has, my hubby hates coconut but even he likes this! lasting power quite good, very gourmet smelling if you like "foody" perfumes this ones a winner!! one of my all time favs!!!! gets alot of comments! another corker from VS !

mil1991
mil1991

exactly like sugary vanilla sweet scent!!!juz tiny hint of coconut..love it !!!!!!!

noninoni
noninoni

Delicious and classy. The best scent in the collection. I have the body mist, the body lotion and the handcream.

rachel32
rachel32

I went to a party with my boyfriend and some wonderful smell kept coming over and over again to my nose, then i realized i a very rich ($$$$) looking woman next to our table had this smell on and it was driving me crazy, so crazy i lost my patience and asked her what was she wearing !!!!! and she said lots of people asks her the same thing and everyone was surprised it was Victorias secret coconut passion!!!!! oh my god!!! it smells amazing, it has this classy-beach touch and deep creamy vanilla, and the projection in incredible!!! yummy yummy :P

Hayven
Hayven

It's linear, but sometimes I just need a simple fragrance that won't overwhelm me come summertime. It's a cousin to Yves Rocher's Coconut spray-- that one is more milky. This is like toasted shredded coconut and vanilla.

tomatome
tomatome

Just what you'd expect from a VS fume in time for summer. But I don't think it's too much about the coconut. It's more vanilla, and really sweet. Pretty good, but if you're not into this type of oriental, then it'll probably drive you crazy.

londonhermit
londonhermit

On my skin and clothes I only smell the vanilla which is ok but I can get this smell from other cheaper things. This is a pedestrian scent very duplicable it's a pity because I long for a good solid coconut scent.

TeddiesGirl
TeddiesGirl

Tried it in store. Smelled cheap.

xmarie
xmarie

I really LOVE, this fragance! is unique!

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

very summery and sexy. coconut and vanilla, yummy! it is very creamy and delicious. a must have for every womans collection for the summer!

Whit
Whit

I tried this out at the local VS store recently and while I'm not really fond of coconut or anything that smells like it, this one is done right. I was going to buy the shower gel and the lotion, but all they had was the shower gel and a tester of the lotion. The lady told me they were discontinuing it! Bummer. :( Anyway, I tried this on my hands and man, this smells awesome! It smells kinda like a dessert, but it's not too sweet, if that makes sense. As I was walking around the store, I couldn't stop smelling my hands. LOL I bought the shower gel and found the lotion on Ebay. VS still has it online, but you can get a better deal somewhere else. This is definitely going with me on my trip to the beach. :)

UPDATE: I can't believe the incredible staying power of this. I had put it on before going to bed, and for the rest of next day, I could still smell it. One of my new faves!

Janney
Janney

Such a sweet scent! I love the fact that the vanilla or the coconut overpowers the other things in there. 10/10!

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

Love it! It smells like coconut cheesecake or creamy coconut pie. Yummy tropical!

luckylilac6
luckylilac6

Too much sweet vanilla in this fragrance, and very little coconut. Definately not a "summer scent" would be too cloying. Probably fine for the colder months, that is if you want to smell like a cake of course!

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

This has a toasted coconut smell to me, and the vanilla in this reminds me more of Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath & Body Works than VS Vanilla Lace. It reminds me of macaroons, I find it very pleasant but not very unique.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

This is femininine, sweet and inviting. Extremely beachy. I wore it walking on a fishing pier and it was the perfect scent. Very dessert smelling like a coconut frosting on top of a rich vanilla fluffy cupcake. There is a soft floral in there that still establishes it as a perfume. It's nice. I'm glad I bought it. I also wear it now that I am home and it smells good. This is definately one that is more mature in the fantasies collection along with ravishing love, vanilla lace, and sheer love.....its just a tasty vanilla coconut scent that can be worn year round at any time of day or night in any climate. I like this one. It's very sweet and lasts a long time.(for VS) when I layer with theotion it lasts 6 hours on me. Very impressed with this! I can see why they added it into the permanant line. I can actually smell the coconut and the vanilla about equally. It's not a fruity strong or deep coconut its more like a sugared coconut. I got a few compliments on this one. Men like it.

haitianrose
haitianrose

this does not smell of coconut.....just sweet sickly vanilla.

afraa
afraa

nice combination - I LOVE IT

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I'm not sure why, but I feel like this smells exactly like the vanilla lace scent but with a touch of coconut added to it. I wish it had more coconut and less vanilla in it.

TX-in-NH

I just realized I could use Coconut Passion shower gel instead of Prada Candy shower gel, and save myself tons on money. The shower gels smell exactly the same.

TX-in-NH

This smells more like vanilla than coconut. Smells just like the votive candles my grandmother would buy in bulk from Garden Ridge. I see why so many people love this. It's creamy and not sickening. It's more for the vanilla lover. I should get my coconut fix somewhere else.

kirsty the beauty
kirsty the beauty

this perfme is a very femenine perfume the vanilla and coconut is very sensetive its feels like ur back on the beach !!! lol

douxe
douxe

i have this and wear it all the time. i really like it, people around me like this too ;)

cali.nia
cali.nia

It smells like coconut cake. There's a LOT of vanilla in this. It's okay.

maricuchi
maricuchi

i love it!!! its nothing expencive at all, and it last long long time on me! i never get bored of the sunny beachy smell of coconut and vainilla!!!

Raina
Raina

I really don't understand why this is called coconut passion. It smells nothing like coconut, its just more sugary vanilla with a slight floral. It really is a shame because the notes look beautiful but the actuality is extremely disappointing.

For those of you who enjoy this scent, I do envy you as good coconut scents are hard to come by for myself. It seems that both Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works coconut formulas turn on my skin, leaving something rather sickeningly, like sugar with artificial vanilla that's gone slightly off with a plastic muskiness and its just plain horrible. I almost get sick to my stomach every time I smell it. And this doesn't even need to reach my skin before it smells off, it just smells like it right out of the bottle. Big pass imho.

aqua76239
aqua76239

Like most VS fragrances, this is basic and uncomplicated but I love it! I own this and never in the million years would I think that there is lily of the valley in this scent. This is straight up coconut with some vanilla notes. That's it. I LOVE anything with coconut so of course, I love this but if gourmand fragrances are not your cup of tea, steer clear because you won't be smelling anything but coconut here. It doesn't smell like suntan lotion, btw, but like toasted coconut cake. Lasting power is pretty good(I have edt which they now discountinued and I'm not happy about that:( Layered with matching lotion I get about 3 hours out of this but my skin eats up perfume and it may last longer on other people. Sillage is quite good and you will be trailing this scent for other people to sniff.
If you want a coconut fragrance that is unexpensive, definately give this a try!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like "The Body Shop Vanilla", but without the nasty flowers they have thrown in it nowadays.

Amazing smooth, cozy, cuddly vanilla and vanillic coconut at a very nice price. Sillage and lasting power are also very good.

And btw, I get no flowers at all from this one, which is a relief.

LucyZulu
LucyZulu

I blind bought the EDT on the strength of the rave reviews here and I'm so glad to have found this delectable gem. It is a scrumptious and gorgeously sweet-smelling fusion of coconut and vanilla. Gourmand coconut at its best and at a price to suit all budgets. Competes easily with the high end fragrances and lasts supremely well.

Sugandha
Sugandha

Coconut + Vanilla become sugary warm scent. Love it but I'm afraid that this fragrance would irritate people around me in the hot day.

It's a sweet vanilla cupcake with brown shredded coconut !

♥♥♥

skki
skki

The best coconut scent ever !!! I love this one so much is my summer scent, smells very beachy it's sweet (I think is the vanilla note) but not overwelming I have the entire collection for this

chix
chix

mmm...smells like cake. : ) Lasting power is better than I thought as I got compliments later in the day.
This one is actually pretty good.

stereomari
stereomari

This is a perfect coconut scent for those who like gourmands like me. It's a delicious coconut desert. I want to lick my wrist when I wear it.

Update: I get tons of compliments wearing this!

LaGari
LaGari

Scrumptious! This fragrance is like some type of super sweet, baked coconut desert. Its not sensual to me, but definitely pleasant and inoffensive compared to many scents alike. Its a solid coco-vanilla gourmand scent delicious enough to eat. If you're a gourmand fan, you MUST try this. Also a great tropical scent.

I could have sworn I smelt passion fruit in it! Also a tinge of citrus. Perhaps the LOTV?

sillage/projection : moderate
Longevity : 6 hours or so.

Angel10

This is a serious like, as now that it is warm outside, this luscious scent lasts much longer on me! Bravo VS!

azuriiita
azuriiita

I really can sense coconut, vanilla and white flowers... for me its a very special and comforting combination... not only for summer or beach times.

In my opinion, vanilla enhances the potent of coconut essence; and both are right balanced.

On my skin its so smooth and pleasant... sensuous too ;) ... and unexpectedly long lasting! I like it very much.

iloveelifeee
iloveelifeee

I ordered this online, along with Wild Scarlet and Ravishing Love. At first, you get a vanilla scent, then afterwards the coconut starts to kick in! Kind of strong, but it smells so good! Almost like coconut-scented sun tanning lotion!

Angel10

Is okay...smells nice, but nothing special. Doesn't last long at all.

Correction: lasts not bad, a little too sweet for me, but very pleasant indeed! Reminds of Pink Sugar..

romrom
romrom

I love coconut, but on me it smells like plastic. when I first sprayed this on, it smelled like suntan lotion, but then it stared to smell very synthetic. too bad because of all the great Reviews I really wanted to like it. :-(

Happyvalleygirl
Happyvalleygirl

The vanilla is equally as strong as the coconut in this, I think.

karmas
karmas

I LOVE this body splash, I put it on after a shower and before I go to bed and I just feel so cozy and even sexy. I think it makes me feel exotic and I immediately feel more relaxed. Its not that sickly sweet funky, almond joy smell that is so often associated with coconut, its more complex, definitely a nice comforting smell for me.

babsyfish
babsyfish

When I first got Coconut Passion, I was crazy about it, but after a couple of weeks, I was sick of it. It just began to remind me of those cheap coconut butter cookies nursery schools give to the children. Go figure. Loved it while it lasted, though!

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

Oohhh wow! I'm in a coconut paradise. This is the first coconut scent I've tried and Oh yes! I've fall in love. I have many victoria secret fragrances and this's by far the best! super yummy and it's really for the girls who have "Coconut Passion" only. If you hate coconut please stay away from this because this's all about coconut. the lasting power is the best among all victoria secret fragrance I had. 2 thrumb uppp!

MDWake8
MDWake8

Lilly of the Valley added to vanilla and coconut didn't seem like it would work, but it really does! The floral takes away any synthetic sweetness that coconut sometimes mimics, and adds a clean subdued component. I received this as a gift this Christmas and have been wearing it all season. Ancillaries in all!

Really nice interpretation of vanilla and coconut. It's not coconutty like hair grease (ick), and the vanilla smells natural, not like a synthetic saccharine vanilla. I'm going to have to get this for the summer months.

kyliecarefree
kyliecarefree

This is my absolute favorite scent from VS. I love it! It makes you smell delicious!

princesshegab
princesshegab

I love this. Its sweet and soft.

la_beba
la_beba

when i 1st smell this, it remind me off vanilla edt from the body shop..then i spray it smell sweet..i can't really detect the coconut much, just sweet vanilla sugar with hint of coconut..yummy!!!

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

If you don't search for high complexity in this perfume, you will be satisfied :)
I am. It was exactly was I was thinking it will be: Scent that will prolong summer. Coconut (specially in the begining) is pretty dominant (like a female tourists on the beach and their sun lotions) and others are somewhere in the back... keeping base safe.
I like start smell more than what comes later but all together, this decant will be used in September - just to remind me how wonderful late summer can be.

guest_fluffy0899
guest_fluffy0899

i was excited to see they had a coconut scent since i have yet to find a nice one unfortunetly this was unbearable it was way too vanilla-y and it smelled like straight up sugar :( its very sad i really had high hopes too

toasted coconut
atop vanilla ice cream
flowers far away

c3c
c3c

Coconut Passion definitely smells like sweet sugar coated shredded coconut. As if you opened one of the shredded coconut bags in the store, the style that's slightly moist not dry, and put a healthy sprinkle of vanilla scented sugar on it. As it moves to the dry down it becomes a background scent, still noticeable but close to the skin.

The vanilla isn't pure vanilla, and the coconut isn't pure coconut. Clearly you have to be a fan of the two to enjoy it, but if you're looking for something that screams one or the other you won't find it here. I think it would work well layered with a fruity scent.

melia
melia

I think this is the best out of the secret garden collection... Not complicated, but a nice warm sexy vanilla-coconut which guys will love and is actually great for summer ánd winter. Close to the skin though, not so strong.

guest_meme
guest_meme

THIS smells REALLY good in my opinion. The coconut really stands out! Very pretty and omg--lasts ALL DAY. I do smell vanilla, but it is a trully sexy coconut smell..I'm now wanting to try Beauty of Brazil perfume..because I just LOVE coconut. :)If you want to smell like a beauty from the beach with a scent that actually lasts, then this is a great one.

Princess
Princess

Smells like Cocunut & vanilla :) just okay perfume. But I cant say that Im impressed with any of the fragrances in the secret garden collection. All crap.. sorry. I hope the beauty rush line is better, hope fragrantica will add them;)

falovalo
falovalo

I like this, it's sensual and summery. I only wish there was more coconut in it. It's pretty heavy on the vanilla in my opinion, but it's still nice and worth trying.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I HAVE TO HONESTLY SAY THAT FOR A COCONUT-BASED FRARANCE THIS ONE IS WELL DONE... NOT TOO STRONG OR GOURMAND SMELLING, JUST SOFT AND EASY...

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I think this one smells a little like Coconut Sugar, but a little bit better. It smells good =)

Coconut Passion by Victoria`s Secret 4.08 out of 5 based on 471 ratings and 107 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coconut Passion by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coconut Passion by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.