Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Delicate Petals Victoria`s Secret for women

Delicate Petals Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Delicate Petals Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

A soft and luxurious blend of tangerine, velvet rose and musk. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Musk Tangerine tincture of rose

Quel Amour!

Delicate Petals Fragrance Reviews

etternax
etternax

This review is of the Hand & Body Cream because I have not used the EDT or the Body Mist yet. I would definitely want to try the perfumes because the cream smells phenomenal.

This is a very soft feminine scent, quite long lasting for a cream, and is the perfect combination of fruity zest and rosy creaminess. I have tried tons of perfumes which I really loved from Bvlgari, Dior, D&G, you name it, but the problem was they were not the things that I feel comfortable wearing all the time, and eventually end up selling them.
My point here is that if you are the type of girl or woman who prefers delicious, warm, and long-lasting skin scents over extravagant sophisticated ones, you will definitely love Delicate Petals, and I am only talking here about the cream because it makes the scent very dreamy and extra soft but present at the same time.

Many VS smell a bit sharp with strong fruity notes, but this one is not. Another one I like is Be Seduced. They both are great.

Misspermata
Misspermata

Sorry, I can hardly smell the rose. The citrus scent overpowers everything else. It's citrus-y with hints of floral notes to it, and a bit powdery. For those that like the more citrus fragrance this is probably for you, it's just not for me.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I have the body spray. It's the truest rose scent I have ever smelled.
I really like it, but just the body spray is so super strong! I haven't smelled the EDT but I'd imagine it would just be way overpowering.

kusanagi1981
kusanagi1981

It's very fresh but kind of mild. Doesn't stay for long. It smells a bit fruity to me. I like it.

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

This is a very light version of Stella Mc Mcartney's Stella

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Not a big fan of this scent sadly :( Too rosy for me! But if you like this scent, VS now has it in stores for a limited time for the semi annual sale so stock up!

My review is for the body mist, which is back in stores for a while. The rose in this is quite strong but the orange is clearly noticeable. If you like a singular rose scent, you might be put off by this orange note. I like this, as I find rose scents more interesting if they are blended with other notes. I don't detect much musk in here. This is not soapy or powdery to me, as rose scents sometimes tend to be. I find this to be a sweet rose, with a hint of citrus. The scent is very light, but lasts several hours, which is pretty good considering its a body spray.

lali29bee
lali29bee

@kaejuntun Thanks so much! I had no idea!! I absolutely love this smell and the lotion was my favorite. I'll buy for sure!

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This has to be one of the freshest rose scents I have ever smelled. Rose notes tend to grow a thousand times stronger on my skin drowning out all other notes so all you can smell is the rose, which isn't always a good thing, but this one stays beautifully balanced - just sweet enough, very fresh and feminine, really nice. This is a modern, delicate fragrance. Lasting power isn't outstanding, but it is worth it to re-apply IMO.

For anyone who is a fan of this scent - even though has been discontinued, it is available for a limited time from Victoria's Secret online! :)

ellachamp
ellachamp

my favorite rose scent so far. it's aptly named, it's delicate and feminine. it doesn't give off that old woman rose smell. I love love it. Lasting power isn't great though but what do you expect from a VS perfume?

Erika2
Erika2

I stopped using it when a co-worker said it smelled like a cleaningproduct that smells like lily of the valley...
A very syntetic, high in alcohol- smelling scent and with a distictive old lady soap might I add. I much prefer Stella McCartney´s Sheer to this.

SunriseWolf
SunriseWolf

This is a very gorgeous and heavenly fragrance! It's hard to believe that citrus and rose compliment each other, but alas, they do.

The tangerine completely enhances the fragrance, in my opinion. It sharpens and spices up the rosy scent, but without making the overall fragrance cloying and oversweet.

Not to mention, there is little to no headache factor with this fragrance. It has a light and almost refreshing quality, and the rose and citrus scents are very balanced (there's not too much of either).

All in all, Delicate Petals is the perfect combo of sweet and spicy, and every time I smell it, it brings nothing but blissful and peaceful thoughts.

Love it!!!

one_girl_rev
one_girl_rev

I like this fragrance a lot. Very complimentary to Stella McCartney's Stella perfumes. Pure roses with a sensual musk.

cottonpop
cottonpop

love this but gave it away for a friend, yup ,agree it's an older lady scent, but you can't get it anymore, which is sad!

JulieLadyBug122
JulieLadyBug122

I think this smells lovely but because of all the florals I find it to be an older scent and I can't picture someone my age (16) wearing this. I find soft florals like this comforting though. I feel like its one of those scents where your mom wear it and then get a whiff of it and you are enveloped in soft and comforting memories.

MQS
MQS

a little bit smells like mille and une roses from lancome .
sure because of musk and rose .

sofiii
sofiii

Delicate Petals is quite nice, generic, none-headach-inducing (in comparison with the other Victoria’s Secret fragrances). It is like a rose-scented body spray with discreet sweet tangerine to start with, somewhat it’s like a sweeter and fruitier version of Stella. Soon it becomes more a sweet, slightly gourmand tangerine cake, and discreet fresh rose. It seems I’ve smelt this before, at somewhere with a concentrated population of Asian teenager girls. Then the scent just goes linear till the end. If you really want a scent from Victoria’s Secret, this one can be a safer choice than many others from the Secret Garden collection, however, I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, because you can do better!

I always like a good rose. This one is just nice, gentle, simple. It smells like good washed skin with rosewater and some tangerine. I'm not crazy about, but it was the only one that I could appreciate among all the Victoria's Secret that I tested at duty-free. I don't like them at all. They smell so plasticky, especially the "sexy" ones. The fruity ones smell plastic fruits. Delicate Petals smell nice. No great drydown, only a nice smelling fruity-rose, not the old fashioned type (which I like btw. Gentle and modern.
Good for everyday wear in crowded places, cheap with average lasting power.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

A very lovely rosy fragrance that manages to avoid falling into the trap of being even remotely old fashioned. It's lightened by the light tangerine. I get a bit of a vanilla smell as well.
Very romantic and pretty, nice for older teens and girls in their early twenties.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

I love it.. to me it's very sexy and as its name says, very delicate.. if you like to smell like a rose you must try this one

massive tangerines
slowly unpeeled to reveal
sweet musky rose

Alinaishere
Alinaishere

for me the rose smell in this is of a dried rose
i like fresh roses sadly but i think its harder to find fresh rose in a perfume
still a nice simple scent
i use it as a room spray

chi_chi
chi_chi

i like this one. it's a simple scent. great for everyday wear.

lolita_rasputina
lolita_rasputina

I have to body spray and hate it. I love rose more than anything but the tangerine is annoying and ruins this scent.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I love this!!!

I just bought it but I have to exchange it for a different one because the one I got was tampered with : ((( (I forgot to check it before I picked it out!) I hate having such hastles!

This has a very delicate rose smell; it's similar to their satin rose de mai but much more subtle which I like!

rithacha
rithacha

Actually a very decent floral scent! If you like florals, especially rose bouquets, this could be your thing. Unfortunately, it's very linear and short-lived. And further into the drydown it gets obnoxiously musky (on me anyway).

Coriander
Coriander

Fresh smell of roses, sunny and happy roses.

Soft but noticeably, like a garden after rain.

The name Delicate Petals really fits the fragrance.

Delicate Petals by Victoria`s Secret 3.57 out of 5 based on 96 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Delicate Petals fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Delicate Petals, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Delicate Petals by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Delicate Petals by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.