Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Desire Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Desire Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Desire by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Dream Angels Desire was launched in 2006. Top notes are freesia, magnolia and ivy; middle notes are yellow plum, pink peony and frangipani; base notes are angelica, woody notes and white musk. This perfume is the winner of award FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Women`s Private Label/Direct Sell 2007.

Freesia Magnolia Ivy

Yellow Plum Pink Peony Frangipani

Angelica Woody Notes White Musk

Noa Perle

Dream Angels Desire Fragrance Reviews

Christina0065
Christina0065

Just received the Limited Edition Sparkle Body Mist for my Birthday from my little sister and OMG! I just love it! I don;t care for many of the VS Scents except Night, Amber Romance, Secret Craving, Lemon escape and Enchanted. They have so many scents and I only like those and this out of all of them. Anyway Desire is soo enchanting and sophisticated.It reminds me of a Confident Woman leaving work for the evening in NYC and then jumping in a Cab, then changing into a little black dress and going out to a beautiful restaurant for a Sophisticated drink and dinner with a tall, dark and handsome man! ;)
Just very very Sophisticated, yet very womanly and sexy. Maybe even a little bit provocative.

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

It's Victoria's Secret semi annual sale time (June) and in my simplistic experience, I will always get something repeat or new. This year I purchased the Desire scent, which is a new one for me.
In my nose, on my skin and body chemistry is soft rose. That's the top, middle and end! It's not severe or strong rose note. The box says it has pink peony and geez it is!!
I don't smell anything fruity or juicy.
It is not powdery and lasted like three hours on me(edp). I don't expect long wear from anything VS. I will wear for day and night; but if I were of a certain age :), I would not wear for a date.
Reasonably priced on sale.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Think of the plum note (sweet and fruity but a bit artificial) from Ellen Tracy/Ellen Tracy in concert with a white floral combination similar to Intimately by Beckham -- and you have VS Desire. I know the white floral notes are listed differently here vs Intimately, but the combination especially with musk was quite similar. I thought Desire was kind of "meh", a rehash of other things, but it was pleasant and fruity-floral without being too heavily fruity. Longevity was about 3 hours, sillage low-moderate. I won't be buying more than my little 2 ml sample.

stargazer423
stargazer423

Was my favorite of the dream angel's line. I think the muskiness balanced out the floral parts I wasn't so found of in the others.

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

I had a mini of this and it unfortunately spilled in my purse and I never got to finish it! I did get to enjoy it for a short time though, and enjoy it I did. The color of the perfume matches the scent of it somehow, I suppose it's the plum, but it really does smell "purple." For some reason, this perfume made me feel like some sort of forest goddess. It was floral in a romantic but earthy way and tapped into my fantasies. It was simple but somehow unique.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

This perfume reminds me of Washed Cotton from Gap. Dont know why since they dont share any notes.
Not a perfume im gonna buy in a bigger bottle, i have it as a 2ml salmpe and that is enough for me.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is getting discontinued so if you are a fan of this, stock up now during VS's semi annual sale :) I work at VS so trust me when I say that this is discontinued lol.

alycat
alycat

My favorite of the Dream Angels line. Soft and powdery. Anyone who likes freesia bath products would enjoy this. However, I'm not sure it's worth the expense. My husband wasn't a fan, and I eventually tired of it.

Sweet_pea_eng
Sweet_pea_eng

I've loved this perfume deeply and dearly with all my possible affection for three years. Now I just quietly like it. There are more sophisticated fragrances in the world. And, despite above said, I have just repurchased it again.

ellachamp
ellachamp

I like how it smells- warm, sweet and a little powdery. I have a problem with its lasting power though. It fades rather quickly. As much as I like the smell, I wouldn't repurchase. I don't wanna spray perfume every after 30 mins., it's just not worth it. buy something else.

BLOND1WD
BLOND1WD

This was a bit sweet powdery to me. Okay, but probably won't repurchase

mz.honey
mz.honey

Wasn't too crazy about the scent. I wouldn't buy it again. Not my cup of tea. I think Heavenly has a better smell than this.

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

My mom bought this scent in the body mist and she gave it to me...I have no idea what to do with it because I can't tell if i like it or not.

It smells just like baby powder and it fades to grass clippings. It does have a sort of flowery smell but alot of powder scent. I can't smell any fruitiness to it at all.

I do however, like how airy and cloud-like it feels..I just don't like wearing it so I spray it on my pillows before I go to sleep.

I find this fragrance rather enticing. It's on the softer side of things and is perhaps more floral than fruity, which I don't mind. It's not the best scent in the world, but it most certainly is wearable.

I wore Dream Angels Desire out clubbing on Friday night and received a fair few compliments. My friend stole a few spritzes as well, but I can't say it wore as well on others, so with that in mind, skin chemistry does become part of the equation with this particular scent.

The opening is where this fragrance is at its most juiciest with a sweet, jammy plum accord and a hint of green ivy. The floral accords tend to drive this composition from beginning to end, providing a clean and feminine feel.

It has a slightly powdery quality towards the drydown, which reminds me of Dream Angels Heavenly in some ways. I'm really loving this fragrance's quiet nature. It's pleasant in the sense that the projection is intimate and the scent smooth.

Provided that Dream Angels Desire isn't over-applied, it shouldn't offend. By the looks of things, most people enjoy the way this fragrance smells. I'm happy to add that the longevity is fairly impressive also.

Dream Angels Desire has a slightly more mature approach, less sweet and juicy than other fruity florals on the market. In that respect, I would suggest it to almost any woman of any age.

goldennotion
goldennotion

I had this and gave it away to my daughter. I just didn't like this...don't know why it just wasn't my scent. I like the individual scents used to create this but the finished product just wasn't for me. I almost smelled violets and it wasn't good to me.

This is like a cloud of smokey florals. I don't smell any fruit in this, not even the plum. These flowers are deep and a bit powdery. I think this could be suitable for day or night.

Museumgal
Museumgal

The plum is very dominant in this, making the florals seem a bit muddled. It's pleasant but not the best of the line.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is a nice perfume from VS. It isn't spectacular or anything but it is one of those that wouldn't really irritate anyone's nose. It starts out floral and then I can smell a mix of floral and more wood notes. I know wood isn't listed but I can clearly smell it. It only lasts 3-4 hours so the staying power is rather poor, but it is good if you want to wear something different at night. I think this scent best suited for day wear and for spring and summer. I like it because even though it seems to be a white floral I don't find it overly sweet like some. I also think this fragrance can be worn by any age group.

melia
melia

I don't really know which opinion to take on this one actually. It smells quite like a sweet clean soap, kind of a fruity-floral washing detergant, or no! Actually just like my palmolive shampoo. Not outstanding but it seems to be quite sexy at the same time. I agree with sherapop that it's not particularly a quality fragrance... But it still has this 'something'. I really wonder if I would wear this if I'd own it... I guess it would fall into the section 'just-out-of-the-shower-clean' perfumes, but in that section I allready have a big love, which is Chloé edp, still they are not comparable at all... Oh well, go figure yourself if you like that kind of frangrances.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I have this and would reach for it when I could not decide what perfume to wear for the day. Like most VS scents they go on nice, but fade quickly. I consider this so light I even use on my 6 yr old daughter, it's so cute when she asks for "angel mist over her body" lol My bottle is still three quarters full, not sure what the deal is, but I never can get through a bottle of anything before I get bored. But this one is nice, non offensive, dries to very light floral/powdery scent and I will continue to use up slowly.

wowgirl
wowgirl

This fragrance reminds me of Body Fantasies Freesia Fantasy. The only difference is that Desire dries down powdery and Freesia Fantasy doesn't-oh and the whole price differentiation thing. I find Desire to be a more expensive form of BF Freesia Fantasy. While this reminds me of Freesia Fantasy(which I enjoyed as a teen and occasionally still enjoy), it's nothing special. Desire isn't exciting and it isn't sexy like V.Secret wants to portray it as.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I really want to like this perfume. There are so many fragrances I love at Victoria's Secret but this one is too floral. I guess I don't like florals at all. Blehh! :p Most florals smell a bit like nail polish remover or battery acid to me for some reason. lol. I guess all our noses smell things differently.

haha. :)

Also find Dream Angels Heavenly too strong. I love vanilla but something very icky and overpowering in that one too. Ugh. :( Very sad. I wanted to love it.

Maybe should try Dream Angels wish? Maybe these ones just aren't for me. :)

Victoria's Secret DREAM ANGEL DESIRE is a somewhat generic fruity floral fragrance. This seems like a fairly safe scent--unlikely to offend. On the other hand, it's not very exciting either. It reminds me a bit of the smell of the tester strips in magazines, which I find nearly always to have this same somewhat banal quality.

The ivy may be toning down the sweetness of the plum in this composition, since DESIRE is not all that sweet, as many fragrances containing plum are.

DESIRE is not bad, but nothing stands out as particularly noteworthy to my nose. Another "shower in a bottle" fragrance along the lines of SEXY LITTLE THING, I'd say...

rainydays
rainydays

Starts off clean and a bit fruity, and dries down powdery, but not too much. A casual, feminine fragrance (as most from VS tend to be). Lasting power is decent. I wasn't crazy about it, but I liked it, and my boyfriend said I smelled good :)

eranaral
eranaral

u get the plum right away, its awesome, lasts on paper till next day, on me, it is gone in 45 min max. (As u can c, it does not really have any base notes to hold it down, it just evaporates)
If u put it on at night and sleep with it, u will wake up to an enchanting smell. but it wont last on u as a day perfume.

soulflwr
soulflwr

I used to love this flora, but fell in love with BBW Magnolia Blossom. BUT, now that it's discontinued. I'll probably go back to this.

isil
isil

it smells like versace crystal noir, for me..they're both feminine and sexy..

guest_jENNi
guest_jENNi

well i just got it and i think it smells really nice i mean you dont find many perfumes that have a soft scent and yet last for up to almost the whole day. i love it.

essija
essija

I liked this ok but its just not me. got compliments on it too. Flowery and powdery at the same time if that makes sense..

knics33
knics33

Pretty nice and very wearable. This is a great inoffensive soft floral with magnolia.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

loved it, bought it, then didnt love it anymore. not bad. just not my thing i guess. i have an almost full bottle if anyone wants it.

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

This is a nice fragrance that is classy, yet still casual. In other words, it can be dressed up or down. I would describe it as soft, clean, slightly powdery, and romantic. It's different from what I usually wear. I will not buy it again, because it is really not my taste. I prefer fragrances that are a bit warmer than this and not as powdery, but I would recommend this to others.

Passionflower
Passionflower

This one I like a lot. Very feminine and soft. Romantic rather than sexy I think. Great for any occasion.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

This is a soft floral on me... it is softly sexy.. not a blatant come-hither but a gentle caress.

Dream Angels Desire by Victoria`s Secret 3.73 out of 5 based on 184 ratings and 34 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Desire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Desire by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Desire by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.