Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Dream Angels Divine Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Divine Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Divine Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Divine Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Dream Angels Divine by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral fragrance for women. Dream Angels Divine was launched in 2000. The fragrance features cyclamen, sandalwood, amber, musk, jasmine, hiacynth, lotus, rose and water lily.

Cyclamen Sandalwood Amber Musk Jasmine Hiacynth Lotus Rose Water Lily

Dream Angels Divine Fragrance Reviews

CherriedEmpress
CherriedEmpress

I purchased the 4.2-ounce bottle not too long ago on eBay for a steal. This was a blind buy for which I had very high hopes. I excitedly opened the package, then the box, took the cap off, and sprayed. SOAP! At the time, that's all I smelled... SOAP. With, perhaps, a little bit of lily. It wasn't a bad smell at all, but I guess I was expecting something more feminine, floral, muskier? I had just received Basic Instinct, and it definitely wasn't as "old-ladyish" as that, but I was disappointed upon first sniff. As Cochlea mentioned, it smelled like a room spray. Mind you, I am definitely no fragrance expert. I can't break down most scents note-for-note. I would be lucky to pick out one note when I smell something new. HOWEVER... it grew on me, in the best of ways. Sometimes, the first smell hits me in a foul way, and sometimes a scent smells concentrated and different right out of the bottle. Give this one a chance to blend with your own body chemistry. Divine mixed with my skin is a lovely scent. Not only that, but I have many VS Dream Angels scents, and this one has the best longevity and sillage. It tends to linger in my hair the longest. My second time wearing it in public, I was standing in line at the grocery store and a young man about my age, in line behind me, apparently got a whiff, and came as close as he could without looking socially inappropriate. I could almost feel his breath on my neck. He wasn't bad-looking, so I let him :)

larali
larali

I wore this to bed the other night, and I had a super sexy dream where the guy was sniffing my neck and telling me I smelled great.. xD Wow, this perfume has sexy magic in it.

Cochlea
Cochlea

I use this as a room spray. It is a gentle clean smell, but it is not something I would wear.

kaejuntun

Divine really is a clean, soapy fragrance. To me it is related to Calvin Klein's Eternity, but softer, not quite as green (more aquatic), and minus that carnation note. I adore it. I had DH give me his opinion, though, and he isn't quite as crazy about it as I am... Says it smells "older than he usually smells on people our age." I still love it, and I am obsessed with the sweet, creamy drydown. It makes me feel like a woman, maybe even a bit sensual, clean and put together. Doesn't last too long on skin, but will last days on clothes. I suggest getting this while you can - it has been discontinued but was brought back to stores for the semi annual sale.

Princess
Princess

This is a soft soapy floral, i'ts just okey, nothing special. Heavenly is my favorite.

mary.dinoface
mary.dinoface

I had this perfume sitting around forever and then one day I thought I would spray it on myself to smell the difference because I dont like how it smells in the bottle. I love the scent. Its fresh, clean and a lil soapy. It smells really good tho. I only own the little bottle so I really dont wear it ofton at all. If I could find a bigger bottle then this would be my sig scent for awhile.

Shimone
Shimone

Last weekend I went to exchange an item and saw that Divine was among the items marked 65% off! I thought maybe it was a mistake but I picked up a bottle anyway and headed to the counter and asked was it being discontinued... I was told YES! I was introduced to this fragrance by accident in 2000,I had originally asked my boyfriend at the time for Heavenly,but he got Divine;he said all the bottles looked the same and thought it was the fragrance I had asked for. I didn't like it all but decided to wear it one night I went to New Orleans and a walk down Bourbon garnered so many compliments I decided to give it a try and ended up loving it! It's a beautiful fragrance that can be worn year round...I'm so sad to see Divine be discontinued :(

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This scent is getting discontinued so if you are a fan of this, stock up now during VS's semi annual sale :) I work at VS so trust me when I say that this is discontinued lol.

alycat
alycat

Divine is anything but when you first spray it. It's like a headier, more pungent Heavenly. It eventually fades to a softer soapy scent. Another fragrance my husband dubbed 'old lady.'

bailarina
bailarina

I Have tried all the Dream Angels current perfumes and this one was one of my favorites together with Desire. They have a kick that make them different.

CakeMuncher, I think you have the Dream Angels Havenly body mist. That one comes in a plastic bottle with a clear cap. I don't think is a fake, all these Victoria's Secret scents have their body mist that smells exactly the same but have more percentage of alcohol per oz.

gabygol
gabygol

I totally loved it! Used it in my early 20s and i still think it was lovely. Too much powder perhaps, but if you don't abuse it could be just perfect for quite an evening with your pair ;)

CakeMuncher
CakeMuncher

We have this at home. The youngest sister of my mother just came from U.A.E. which is my aunt gave this perfume to her. It's like 3/5 full. I don't know if she accidentally bought A fake one `cause the bottle is plastic (I'm not sure if on the picture is glass), doesn't has a luxury & gold thick lining like it does at the photo, the bottle itself says "dream angels" and under that it says "heavenly" and on the very low/bottom center of the bottle, it says "angel mist".

Okay, I sprayed a little on my wrist and rub it together w/ my other wrist. I sniffed, smelled like a sweet, w/ a very tiny bit of alchohol MOUTHWASH!... I waited, the weird smell faded & turned into a delicous marshmallow-y scent. I'm not good at describing but that all comes to my mind. :D This perfume is so "divine-smelling!"

Oh! I think the perfume we have one here is not the "divine" after all! `Cause it says "heavenly" but the lid is a plastic white heart! Which is displayed here! Ugh, I'm confused! I dunno where I should post this review...!

kaejuntun

I have recently become a lover of the Dream Angels perfume line. I used to work at Victoria's Secret but found Dream Angels to be a little too soft for me, and preferred Very Sexy for Her and the limited edition Very Sexy scents. I am thinking my tastes must have changed, though, because I am more and more drawn to the soft, romantic aura of the Dream Angels line.

While looking to add another fragrance to my collection the other day I tested both Dream Angels Divine and Dream Angels Desire. The interesting thing is that I preferred the inital application of Desire over Divine, but once the scents dried down Divine became what I wanted Desire to be! At first Divine was a bit heavy on the florals, but it soon dried down to be a soft, clean, feminine scent. It is a bit powdery, as most of the perfumes in the Dream Angels collection are, but not in a bad way. One of the things that I prefered over Desire is that the drydown wasn't heavy on the sandalwood, amber, or musk. Some of the VS fragrances tend to overdo it on the amber/musk combo, but in this fragrance with my chemistry the base notes were just enough to give some substance to the soft florals. I found that once Desire settled it was nothing like its inital plummy goodness - it became almost stale smelling after a few hours of wear.

While I wasn't sure I liked Divine enough to buy it at first, as the day wore on and I continued to smell the perfume throughout the day, I decided that I really do like it a lot. It lasted a decent amount of time and there wasn't any time when the scent transformed into something I didn't like. I purchased the perfume on sale online.

Very clean, soapy, and a bit powdery. This smells refined and elegant, and a lot different from the usual VS floral fruity lineup. There are no sharp notes here. Love this one.

BLOND1WD
BLOND1WD

I like this one! It felt classy and elegant to me, but my sister came down on me for wearing "a winter scent in Summer".

bam allones
bam allones

i like dream angels line but i haven't tried this one ..and i want to try it !!! im liking it already from reading the reviews :)

SandraV
SandraV

Truly 'Divine'-soft,soapy and fresh:one of my absolute faves.

If you're like me, and appreciate that feeling of joy you get from smelling clean and fresh, then you'll most likely enjoy Dream Angels Divine.

I would describe this fragrance as sweet, flowery and soapy. It's not too much, having just the right balance to make this fragrance work. While some may find it boring, I consider Dream Angels Divine to be well-composed and delightfully refreshing on the skin.

I don't wear clean scents all the time, but whenever I do happen to spritz one on, I am always impressed. Soapy florals are such a universally pleasing genre, especially in the sense that they re-create that 'straight out of the shower' sensation.

Dream Angels Divine, although mostly a white floral and musky soap blend, does have an element of smokey vanilla towards the heart and drydown, which intrigues me greatly. Perhaps it is my skin chemistry which encourages this twist in the composition, but I tend to believe that it's there to add some complexity. Either way, it works for me.

You could wear this fragrance pretty much anywhere. I also find it great for both the warmer months and even the chilly weather. It's very versatile, that's all I'm saying.

If you're a bit of a perfume snob, those that hold on to the assumption that all Victoria's Secret fragrances are cheap, then honestly, you need to get over yourselves. This soapy beauty needs to be more recognised. I highly recommend.

goldennotion
goldennotion

I love love love this scent. One of my favorites I bought many of these at the semi annuals out of fear they would discontinue it...which they did briefly..and I am so glad I bought these. Sophisticated, grown woman perfume...I love this. It has all the scents I love...it is soft, floral, but it blends so well together. One of my signature scents.

Wifeynye
Wifeynye

Divine is just plain SEXY! A gorgeous unique fragrance that makes you feel like a goddess! My hubby loves this one.

ceramcisoul
ceramcisoul

Divine has been "my" fragrance for over 8 years. It is always bringing compliments, and it makes me happy every day. I LOVE the subtle sandalwood under the floral notes. Not too sweet, not too musky. I love this scent!

Museumgal
Museumgal

The florals are nice but the amber stands out on this one and sets it apart from the rest of the line. The amber and sandalwood are almost strong enough to make it smell like an oriental, but the floral is dominant enough to keep it in the floral category.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Divine reminds me a lot of Chanel No.5 but more modern and more youthful, like Chanel No.5's spunkier cousin. Very feminine, alluring, a head-turner for sure. I mix Divine with Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber body lotion, let me tell you: it drives men wild. My male friends literally shove each other out of the way to be the first to hug me or to sit next to me. Funny. Anyway, very pleasant, a step up from Heavenly as too many people wear that. If you want something a little sexier and more mature, Divine is for you with it's hints of roses, woods and greens.

micheb
micheb

IT'S SMELLS GOOD THE FIRST TIME I BOUGHT IT BUT LATER ON IN THE WEEK IT SMELLS MUSKY. I DON'T LIKE IT AGAIN

Claudyy
Claudyy

I don't really like it because I doesn't last very long and to me when i smell it makes me think of a big white fluffy and powdery cloud of dust that does not let me breath. I use it as a room spray and I have to reaply it a lot cuz by the second hour you can't smell it anymore.

Jellybean
Jellybean

It smells wonderful! not sure what notes I detect, but it's a floral mix that smells just like its name says Divine:)feminine and sexy!

dame piglet
dame piglet

I smelled this on someone else and it was so beautiful- just to die for! Soft, warm, lovely - just like the name: Divine!
I immediately got a sample size of the Dream Angels out at the time: Heavenly, Wish, Desire and this one.

This starts off strongly floral, but it's not linear at all - it's really a "chameleon" scent. Although it isn't as amazing on me as it was on the other person I smelled, it still finishes nicely with a lovely sandalwood and soft floral. Wish (now discontinued :( ) is my favorite on me, with this one being second.
I've tried to like Heavenly, but I just don't.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

This perfume is utterly unoffensive to me. I like the hyacinth note here. Smells clean and springy with relatively low sillage. You'd really have to douse yourself to overapply. 3 sprays last about eight hours on me.

geckolost
geckolost

I find this very comforting. It's floral and soapy. A great everyday scent.

ronnieroo88
ronnieroo88

This is like many other users have said, a very basic, non-offensive fragrance. It's a light floral that later becomes softly powdery in the drydown. To me it smells like a soft rose-floral soap.

I usually wore about 3 sprays and it lasted well enough, but it stays very close to the skin/clothes.

This would be a great gift for anyone who likes soft clean floral scents.

JenAirz
JenAirz

I have the Velvet Lux Creme for Dream Angels Divine and it is definitely divine! I like that it doesn't smell too powdery, it's clean, fresh and non offensive. I love it! When I am wearing this it feels like flying in the clouds with angels :) I hope to buy the EDP soon.

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

This is a pleasant but basic flowery scent. While it's not exactly a bold show-stopper, it would make a great gift for a girl in her teens who is just getting into perfume.

Sissi
Sissi

This is a much sweeter sister version
of Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly the opening once again starts off plastic but in this one dries down
of the sweet and tangy scent of cyclamen
dries into a sharp bittersweet sweet of Hiacynth but amber is the dominating
scent here it dominates the other scents
easly the Finishing is of sandalwood
and Powdery Rose makes it an impression
on me.

flowermom
flowermom

i am extremely sensitive to perfume, ever since i had my wisdom teeth removed a few years ago, i also cannot bare any one walking past me leaving behind a trail of thick foggy perfume! "Divine" by VS, is a real find for me, unfortunatly not so easy to aquire since i live in the uk but hubby works in usa every now & then so i stock up! its a non offensive smell, no big wow factor but i like that! i like perfumes that arent easily recognisable i dont want to smell like every one else! this is a real clean smell like using expensive shower creme or dusting down with luxury talc! i find this smell really comforting my young daughters love it & i spray abit on them when they go to school so they can smell it during the day if they feel abit upset! i love this perfume its one of a select few that doesnt give me a headache, it sits close to the skin & does last quite well, i would be lost with out it so if you like a cleaner powdery smell this is for you i really dont know how anyone could not like it, its simply heavenly!

misi
misi

My favorite Dream Angles fragrance, and one of my favorites of all time.

It has a slightly sweet, sophisticated smell (due to amber), but also very powdery. When I wear it I think of gorgeous dresses and diamonds.

It lasts a long time, definetly over 24 hours. I like to spray it on the clothes in my closet and can smell it for several days.

I don't find it overwhelming, and the scent seems to get better as the lower notes kick in.

LoveLy
LoveLy

one of my favorite florals: memorable but not cloying
sexy but oh-so-innocent
clean but slightly musky
beautiful!

Victoria's Secret DREAM ANGELS DIVINE is a linear, mildly soapy floral in which, to my nose, white flowers feature prominently, above all, lotus and jasmine.

There is no metallic edge here, thankfully, and the soapiness does not overwhelm the floral notes.

Although this is obviously a mass-appeal fragrance, I like it a lot, and would be happy to take a bottle of DIVINE with me on a vacation to wear as my sole fragrance for a few days or even a week.

If you don't like soap in your scent, you won't like this! If, on the other hand, you like CALECHE and WHITE LINEN, you might be pleasantly surprised.

lilies
lilies

Super love this smell. It compliments what it is being called...'divine'. Very clean smelling, conservative and light.

marie08
marie08

This smells like floral soap, a little powdery. It's not overwhelming but you can still tell it's there.

guest_Anna
guest_Anna

I absolutely love this fragrance. It's soflty sented and very fresh. It has a floral soapy clean quality about it. I've worn it to work with two sprays, it's lasted all day, no one was offended and I received tons of compliments. My husband also loves it since it seems floral yet clean so it's not overpowering. It really does last all day. It's also a nice change from the foody, overly sugary scents out today, while not being at all old ladyish.

Stacey923
Stacey923

I love this fragrance! It is so feminine and flowery. It wears well and lasts. I spray it on my bedding sometimes!

Dream Angels Divine by Victoria`s Secret 3.70 out of 5 based on 207 ratings and 41 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Divine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Divine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Divine by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Divine by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.