Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Dream Angels Forever by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Dream Angels Forever was launched in 2011. Top note is blackberry; middle note is iris; base note is amber.

Blackberry

iris

Amber

Fancy
Dream Angels Heavenly Stardust

Dream Angels Forever Fragrance Reviews

kingavagyok
kingavagyok

I'm using the body mist and all I can say is mmm! Lovely, warm, powdery, just like a dream :) I received many compliments, actually there isn't a single person I know who doesn't like this.

taylorcake1
taylorcake1

I bought this perfume twice whole VS was having their semi annual sale. Loved it so much, too bad they discontinued it! An hour or two after I put it on I got many compliments :) but after it fades off (3 hours max) it's totally gone and you must re-apply. I'm half way through my second bottle but it stopped spraying! Now I have to look for a new signature. I really loved it but I don't think I will re purchase for a third time. Over all, a great sweet and lovely EDP.

greeneyedsoul
greeneyedsoul

I actually preferred the mist to the actual perfume with this scent. The actual perfume smelled too alcohol-y. It was an impulse buy when they were discontinuing it...and oh, what a disappointment. They always discontinue the good stuff!! I felt this fragrances was sweet yet was sophisticated and made me feel beautiful whenever I wore it.

c3c
c3c

The first thing that came to mind when I tried this is BBW Pink Chiffon, taken down a notch and mixed with amber. Not as cloyingly sweet and mellowed by the amber, but very similar as far as the feel and style of the berry notes. Forever is feminine, sweet, and I love it. It opens with a burst of juicy berry, quickly introduces the amber, and has a vanilla vibe...how can you go wrong?

I don't understand why people say it's so similar to Heavenly Stardust though (which I also own and like). Granted you can find a bit of that vibe in the background, but basically you're saying "oh ya something in the background reminds me of HS" that doesn't mean it smells like it. For me it's a completely different scent.

So of the many misses and few hits between VS and myself, DA Forever is a hit. If you like berries, amber, and if you thought Pink Chiffon was even mildly interesting, grab a bottle while it's still around.

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

Mmm...this smells so heavenly. I am truly sad that I didn't purchase two of these since it's discontinued and all, but I didn't expect to like it this much! It does smell similar to Fancy but Fancy is waaaaay more caramel/heavy/candy/sweet/sugar overload.

shalita87
shalita87

This is truly heavenly sweet, amber, warm. I like to spray the body mist over Forever Sunshine, or layer with Fancy. This would also pair great with Cashmere Glow. I really wish I would've stocked up before it was discontinued.

natz
natz

There is only Victoria Secret at the airport so when I had the chance, i bought some products. This was 1 of the fragrances that I picked out, but seems like I purchased it before it was discontinued... which was probabaly why it was on sale and seemed more affordable.

When I spray it, there's a scent trail of fuits and when settling on my skin there is a subtle floral scent that lingers. The staying power of this is quite good, I found a lot of the other VS fragrances to be too mature or else was too floral for my liking. This is a sweet and innocent fragrance, quite sad that it is discontinued...

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Wonder if the creators of VS perfumes are fond of the combination of blackberry/amber + flower?
They have for now 3 perfumes with this combo:

*Very Sexy Now 2010 v.2 = blackberry, amber + jasmine.
*Velvet Amber Blackberry = blackberry, amber + rose.
*Dream Angels Forever = blackberry, amber + iris.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

A winning combination for Victoria`s Secret lovers. DREAM ANGELS FOREVER is a sensual yet comforting fragrance. It is as nice as Victoria`s Secret looks.It is not super fancy.but it smells really cute.For an inexpensive perfume,this one has a very pleasant aroma.It scent is so familiar for me.Creamy,Feminine, Cute,Chrming,Sweet and Sensuous.

Blackberry note can be realized easily at the first then fade into a heart of iris and finally a sweet base notes of sheer amber and something like vanilla,putting this fragrance on during the cooler months when stepping out in polished attire is a signal of feeling at the peackof your game.the opening is lovely but the dry down is weak for me.

This scent is develop to convey a feeling of movement,one that is soft and feminine.a gentle floral-fruity scent intended for young romantics ladies.It is perfect wear for Autumn and Winter days. special is not enough to wear in the night.new Always and Forever is like the scent of angels.

Sillage?Mild.

Longevity?weak on my skin.

6.5/10

Smells like Heavenly stardust and Jessica Simpsons fancy. Not my liking

tootta
tootta

Very feminine soooooooooooooo warm and sexy so elegant

hagarawad
hagarawad

i think its vanilla & coconut very long staying power on my skin

lynnlovelace
lynnlovelace

I tried this on at the mall, fell in love, bought it. Then, every time I tried to use it, (like after a shower) I realized it was a nauseating scent that wouldn't "die down" or go away. I cannot figure out exactly why, because on paper, the notes are perfect for my scent tastes, I absolutely love anything amber based and also love powdery scents and musky notes, however, this scent, on me, is very one dimensional and had no depth, just a heavy, flat powdery nuisance on my skin. This may be great for the right person with the chemistry to carry it through, just not for me.

papergurl

I went back to my review from Oct 2011 and realized I have been wearing DAF for over a year in regular rotation. I went through the body spray, bought the lotion and 4.2 oz at the SAS and then bought another 2.5 oz as a back up. This has just been great and I am 2/3 the way through the 4.2 oz. Nice and smooth blackberry with the vanilla, not childish, not too sweet. I wear this at work and before bed, very comforting scent. Definitely one of the longer lasting of the VS plethora, and the lotion has held up really well for coming up on a year. I also like that you can layer it with vanilla, amber or berry lotions and change the focus. I will also be purchasing this as long as I can find it. Although I love Stardust, Divine and a couple of the other Dream Angels, this is my favorite and doesn't smell like Stardust or Fancy. Fancy has almond and Stardust is "brighter" to me, Dream Angels Forever is more "creamy".

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

MMM! I picked up the body mist and the lotion of Dream Angels Forever at the semi-annual sale in January. I thought the bottle scent smelled SO GOOD!
I tried it for the first time this morning. WOW! It smells so freaking good!
I did two sprays of the perfume (one on my chest, the other on my neck/hair), and layered it with the lotion...and I have to say it has pretty good longevity.
It is almost 3pm, and I left for work early this morning, and the smell is wafting out to meet me!
I love the vanilla/amber combination...it is snuggle worthy, but the hint of blackberry really pulls this perfume up another notch.
I clearly get the blackberry note on my skin. I didn't think I would, but it is there!
Not bad for $20!
Oh, and I don't get the simularity to Jessica Simpson's Fancy. I'm not a big fan of Fancy, as it turns kinda powdery on me. This isn't very powdery on my skin at all...just warm and cozy!

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I Love It!! It reminds me of that cherry-vanilla tobacco that wafts through the air as passerby goes puffing on a pipe. Warm, fruity, boozy....very nice!!

Christena1982
Christena1982

Love this soft floral scent... Very feminine <3

sofea25
sofea25

This is the first Dream Angel scent i ever tried and it has become my signature fragrance,i also own divine and heavenly but i always go to forever, i don't know if it just goes well with me or what but i get people all day telling me how good i smell and men LUVVVVVVVV this fragrance. was planning on wearing this for years and then to my horror i discovered its been discontinued. doesn't matter tough i'll still keep buying it as long as i can find it.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought this perfume at the last SAS. I was not sure whether I actually liked Dream Angels Forever, but figured I couldn't go wrong since it was such a great deal. After a few times testing the perfume I have decided that I really do like it. The only thing that keps me from LOVING it is the initial spray - it is so incredibly sweet that it is almost enough to give me a headache. The sweet fruitiness mixed with the amber is totally overwhelming. Once the scent has time to settle, though, it is GORGEOUS. It is a soft, warm, powdery amber with just a hint of berry. I don't smell any real floral notes with my chemistry at all. Furthermore, on me the scent lasts forever - 8+ hours. After the drydown this is a perfume I would feel safe saying is completely inoffensive. Unless you overdo it on the application, you are unlikely to overwhelm/irritate your neighbors senses.

Dream Angels Forever really is a beautiful fragrance. If it shows up at the next SAS I would recommend giving it a shot if you are in the market for a nice, romantic scent.

Another note: I do see the similarities between Dream Angels Forever and Dream Angels Stardust, but I think Forever is quite a bit sweeter, especially at first. They have similar drydowns, but are not exactly the same.

Edit: I forgot to add, the body lotion in this fragrance is fantastic :) The super sweet first impression is toned down considerably. In case you are shopping around, I do recommend the lotion, whether it is paired with the perfume or not

satd_mcrmy
satd_mcrmy

I am complimented on this perfume every single time I wear it. Too bad they don't have it anymore. Luckily I have over half a bottle left but I don't know what I'll do when it's gone. It has become my favorite.

Courtney_pink
Courtney_pink

I get multiple compliments on this fragrance. Period.

karenrobert
karenrobert

sorry but this fragrant stink so bad for the first two hours which is very hard to endure. It's probably the animal extract used in the fragrant that made me gagged. I love heavenly stardust and this heavenly forever smells horrid compared to heavenly stardust which doesn't have any crazy sharpness. After two hours and things settle down, it smells really nice. It's a sweet vanilla base that comes out later. Too bad I got no time to wait for the stinky 2 hours before heavenly forever finally set in

Tas33
Tas33

I found this at the semi-annual sale and bought it blind on a whim. I'm very pleased with it, it smells beautiful! The Amber in this is sweet and creamy with a touch of blackberries. It does remind me of JS Fancy, but this one is lighter and I think it's good for summer evenings when Fancy may be a bit too heavy for summer. JS Fancy lasts for many hours on me, but this Forever does seem to fade on my skin after maybe 6 hours. At that point I can still smell it very close to the skin, but there is no sillage left. I bought the HUGE 4.2 oz bottle at the sale, but I'm tempted to go back and get another one since I think this is discontinued! I love it, it is quickly becoming one of my favorites!

Princess

This smells just like VS Stardust & Jessica Simpson Fancy.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I LOVE this! Definitely one of my fave VS scents, maybe because I like JS Fancy a lot, they really are alike, Fancy lasts a little longer. This one reminds me of warm apples with cinnamon for some reason, nice scent for fall or winter :)

lovece7
lovece7

I love this fragrance. The first time I smelled it was when I bought the perfume mist on a whim at the VS semi annual sale without even trying it. The perfume mist itself is pretty strong and stays on a while, so I was excited to purchase the perfume.

The best way I can describe the scent is deep, sweet, and warm.

The first time I wore it out to run errands, a woman asked if she could cut in front of me in line. I said yes. She then stepped back and took a whiff of the air around me with a pleasant look on her face. It was an awkward and funny moment for me.

VERY feminine scent. You smell it and want to melt!

I have TWO 4.2 oz bottles and 1 perfume mist. I love it that much. Very womanly, very feminine. Just the way I like it.

MMC
MMC

Delícia de baunilha,encantador.Mas como não aparece baunilha na composição?Tem algo errado.O preço aqui no Brasil acho um pouco caro.Fixação média.

Amberrose
Amberrose

The best out of the dream angels collection.Smells very pretty!

JasmineNikole

this is not very long lasting nor does it linger long. Still a beautiful comforting scent none the less

mayazakiyaa
mayazakiyaa

This is one of my favorites.... love it so much; made sure to get a bottle when they were selling out on clearance. Stopped in VS the other day and asked about it, since one reviewer here said they still carry it in her store, and she unfortunately said no, but that the new sexy touch pretty much is Dream Angels Forever. Still disappointed... can smell this for hours and loads of compliments. It's just one of those scents that is uplifting in all ways.

luxlover
luxlover

I have JS Fancy, so my initial reason for buying this is to collect it to join my Dream Angels collection, coz their bottles are beautiful. That baby pink bottle is so feminine and fresh looking. The Fancy smell is only on the opening IMO. After that, it turns bright, fruity then a little powdery. It's not 100% replica of Fancy which is great and I actually love it. It's nothing unique but very wearable. Feminine and sexy and it's probably the one I'll always reach for among my Dream Angels. By the way, this is NOT Stardust at all! Stardust is sweeter. Overall, this is a safe fragrance that you can also layer over ur JS Fancy.

colorblindlove

This smells almost exactly like heavenly stardust which is lame of VS. But it smells nice so whatever lol. Plus this is discontinued now.

Booogie
Booogie

Smells like Amber Romance combined with Jessica Simpson's "Fancy". Very warm, sweet and comforting... While it lasts. Good rainy day scent for me!

wowgirl
wowgirl

This is the sexiest fragrance that vicky's secret has ever created, and what are they trying to do? They're trying to discontinue it. They're are SO dumb!!!! The blackberry, iris and amber mix is so lusty, sweet and cozy all at the same time. None of their fragrances ever smell really sexy to me,except this one! I'd buy this one again and again, but if/when they stop selling it, I don't know.

bejazzled
bejazzled

meh...it's ok but I won't buy it again. Not for the price anyway. It doesn't smell fruity at all. Actually it smells mostly vanilla. More like a vanilla sugar cookie scent like the tweenage body mists they come out with at walmart at Christmas time. Yeah that's how interesting this one is to me. it's not horrible. I'll wear it, but like I said definately not worth the price.

colorblindlove

Second best Dream Angels scent after Heavenly Shine. It smells fruity and powdery.

UPDATE 6/20/2012: I don't like this scent anymore...the powdery element of it really bugs me to no end. I hate powdery scents :(

Another great scent from Victoria's Secret. I fell in love with this at first sniff. The notes are subtle and sweet and well blended. Just like VS Angel, here is another case of fruity floral perfection. Once again, my one disappointment is the lasting power.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

This is one if the most warm, sweet fragrnces VS has. To me, it smells like JS Fancy but with more berries. However, the amber in this makes it really seductive and sweet.

Kind of plain and not off the wall or different, however I think that's what makes it inoffensive. Silage on this is pretty big, but it doesn't last long. Silage lasts about 3 hours, and the entire lasting power last about 5. Not too bad, but not too good.

It's a lovely fragrance for people who love berries and vanilla wrapped in a comfy blanket of amber. Just kind of forgettable in my opinion. Def worth a sniff if you haven't done so already!

papergurl

Like Shannonrenee8, I had smelled the sample and today the fragrance at VS. It wasn't the same, it was sweeter and more berry. Then I smelled the body spray and weird was that it smelled more like the sample, almost more "champagne and cream". Ok, so then I smelled the new Angel which I had sampled from the Christmas catalogue. Now, it DOES smell like Midnight Fantasy, lots of berry, which I like but wasn't questing for today. So I walked around for a bit, sniffed, then some more and sniffed. Tell me I am not alone...I was soooooooooo confused. I wanted the DAF perfume, but couldn't justify the price for the scent, so I pacified myself with the body spray with coupon. I can still smell the body spray on my wrists 4 hours later and compared it to my sample and pretty close match. Angel is going on the when there's a deal "want list". I have Heavenly Stardust as part of a gift and it smells different on me. Happy camper. I think I will play with some berry and/or vanilla lotios under this one.

TankGirl
TankGirl

This fragrance its very good for its type. In my skin Forever is a better version of Lancome Hypnose. The main notes on my skin are definatly almond, peony, pear, vanilla and blackberry. Where Hypnose can be a sweet bomb, Forever is more calm, creamy and overall lovely.
I really enjoy this frangrance, its simplicity and happy vibe makes it modern, young, easy to wear and very charming.

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

though the notes arent the same this smells exactly like bath and body works breathe calm. i wish they would stop recycling scents!! still smells good though.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

I just got the EDP yesterday and I wore it today. It is a very simple yet very warm and lovely perfume. The blackberry note doesn't last long on me before settling to the rich vanilla amber scent. Once in a while the blackberry will suddenly surprise me. It is rather like being hugged by amber and sometimes getting a kiss from blackberry. Nearer the end I could smell whiffs of iris but it was more hidden by the amber. I think it smells a bit like Amber romance but with better lasting power. I am not positive though because I haven't smelled Amber Romance in a couple years now. It lasts about 5 hours and I think is best for daytime in the fall and winter and nighttime in the spring and summer.

Kiyenna
Kiyenna

Another of those scents that I sampled and just cannot get off my mind. I'm going to have to buy a bottle.

Leek
Leek

Smells very rich and juicy, warm and inviting. The prettiest in the Dream Angels line in my opinion.
Smells a little dark, sweet with a hint of spice.
Lasts quite a long time on the skin (It's been 6 hours now and it's still quite strong). A little similar to Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears as they are both dark fruit love potions. Very sweet yet not cloying to my nose.
If you like sweet treats, give it a try!

miss_mandarin
miss_mandarin

it was just sooo cute and sweet, not those I usually like but i kinda like this one. this gives me good impression on VS perfume, wishing to try on others later!

Merri
Merri

Forever does smell similar to Fancy, which I LOVE, but it also has a "cupcake" quality so I can see the comparisons to Fantasy too. I am not smelling much blackberry or floral notes, but they may be balancing out the sweetness and giving the perfume a lighter effect. There is also a wonderful pink-frosting in here but as sugary as I am making this sound it really isn't heavy at all. The lotion and mist smell divine, not super long lasting and are a little more powdery than the perfume. The perfume form lasts about 4 hrs which is very good for me. I used the lotion the other day and my husband said "oh that smells good, what is it?". It really does smell good :) A sweet but light, pink frosted, musky, caramel-vanilla cupcake that, despite my rambling desciption, is not so sweet that you'll get a toothache.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This smells soooooooo good! I cant wait to buy it...

for some reason it reminds me of the type of sweetness that britney spears's midnight fantasy is except forever is on the floral side of sweetness while fantasy is on the fruit side of sweetness.

LOVE!

mzmichelle23
mzmichelle23

I really loved this perfume at first. I smelled it about a month ago and fell in love with it. Now, im kind of on the fence about it. It still smells good, but something in the fragrance reminds me too much of M.A.C. Creations perfume (the one with the white top). Im going to give Heavenly a try before I decide if I am going to make this my signature scent.

JasmineNikole

i agree with alot of reviews about not liking vs scents usually but let me tell u this one is totally different. i smelled it in the store and was hesitant about buying it.I loved it so much that i went back the same day to buy. If it helps someone pointed out to me it smells like a softer version to my signature Fancy by Jessica Simpson.So if you like that one defintley give this one a try. U will not regret it!

Whit
Whit

I normally don't like VS frags because they don't last, though they do have some nice smelling scents. I bought the body lotion and the lasting power is great. It's very cozy to me; warm vanilla with blackberry. I would wear it year round as I don't think it's too sweet for the summer months. If you do try it and it does prove too sweet, save it and try it again in the winter. I hope they don't discontinue this one; I love it, but unfortunately when I love a certain scent, they always seem to get discontinued. :( Hopefully, this one will be around for a while.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

I just bought this yesterday. I agree that it smells like creamy vanilla, but not in a cheap way. If you're like me and were totally bummed when they stopped selling Heavenly Kiss, give this a try. I'm not ashamed to say that when it comes to fragrance... the sweeter- the better.

Cw830
Cw830

Just tried this fragrance for the second time today. The dry down is excellent and long lasting. It smells like blackerries and cream with a slight grass-citrus note and warmed up, very cozy and sweet but not too overpowering.

mandashell
mandashell

So, I finally bought this in the large 4.2oz economy size because it was a great deal! LOL! And I can safely say that this is NOT identical Stardust. In fact, I have Stardust on one hand and Forever on the other and they are very different.

Dream Angels Forever is a mildly warm, lightly sweetened and soft perfume with a very prominent but not overdone note of Blackberry. Doesn't smell linear but it isn't overly complex either. Just a sweet, creamy and vanilla scent. Maybe my nose is more finely tuned but the Blackberry is very obvious. In fact I'd say it's a super mellow version of Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy minus the lollipop flavor and not as artificial. So if you like MF but think it's over-the-top and too lollipop like then you may want to get a bottle of this. It may be the blackberry fume that you were looking for. Sillage is very nice and it seems to last quite well. I think this one is gonna work so well this summer~! :)

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I'm still undecided on this one. I tried a couple times now at VS, but both times I had already been out sampling other perfumes so my arms were ruined with so many other smells. I thought it was quite strong and sweet like when it first was applied. Then later on I was getting wiffs of soft powdery scent which I LOVE! So I guess I will have to get a tiny bottle and give it more of a serious try.

Update to my last review, I picked up the body mist of this from VS and tried it and LOVE it! Now I want to go back for the lotion and EDP spray. I love the drydown it has of the soft sweet powdery scent it has to it. I think this would be absolutely wonderful and comforting to spritz on after a hot summer day (after shower of course) right before going to bed on freshly laundered crisp white sheets! Oh so cozy sounding, can't wait to try it!

vanillaflower77
vanillaflower77

went into the gorgeous Victoria's Secret and my boyfriend announced loudly "it smells like pears"
two sales girls laughed. I have to say, he was not too far off....I smell blackberry and pear with amber drydown. unique....and it seemed long lasting. Not my cup of tea though.

Flowercat

Update:
Lovin' it even more after a few days of wearing it! Complements galore! I can enjoy its sillage in the room even after a many hours (when layered with the lotion)--today one of my students exclaimed(well into the school day) "You smell so good! I smelled something beautiful in the air as you walked by me!"
It does remind me of another scent...sort of a much better version of Jessica Simpson's Fancy. Could be a chemistry thing...if so, this one is perfect with mine...unlike many others before it! Definitely not fruity, as many have noted, but who cares? I love the creamy, powdery magic of this scent.

aqua76239
aqua76239

the notes listed are blackberry, iris and amber but let me tell you, if you are expecting to smell blackberries, you won't. I can't smell anything even remotely fruity or floral here. As previous reviewer said, its sweet and creamy scent, with light powder note. However, if you own their limited edition Heavenly Stardust(from this Christmas), you will notice that it smells pretty much identical. I own Heavenly Stardust and i couldn't tell the difference between the two. Don't get me wrong, i think its smells good but putting out the same scent with different name is kind of whack but BBW and VS are known for this.
Btw, this doesn't strike me as "young" scent but rather elegant and sophisticated so if you are tired of teenage fruity stuff that VS has so much of, try this and you may be pleasantly surprised. Lasting power is good-it lasted 3-4 hours on my skin which just eats up perfum so unlike lot of others VS scents which has terrible lasting power, this one is a winner.

Flowercat

I'm so surprised by all the negative reviews! I stopped by VS today to test all the new frags and honestly expected variations of the same essential scents they seem to recycle with only slightly modified tweaks and changes. My expectations played out until I walked near the Dream Angels Forever section and whiffed the delicate, fresh sweet scent in the air. It was so different! Very bright and pretty, sort of a powdery sweet cinnamon. I sprayed some on and walked around until the dry down was apparent...beautiful! A sweet amber with a hint of vanilla creaminess...so delicate and not overbearing. The sillage is subtle but consistent. I kept smelling the perfume as I went on with my errands and moved my wrists around. Of course I ended up buying yet another scent for my endless collection! The lotion (free with purchase) is a milder version of the perfume, and it also seems to favorably develop as you wear it. For everyone who appreciates gentle sweet scents, this is one you should try.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

I have become very let down by Victoria Secret. I got a free sample of this perfume and I love it, it smells wonderful and creamy in the sample. I then bought the perfume because I loved it so much and the perfume out of the bottle smells somewhat different than the sample. It smells somewhat chemically and kind of has a hint of weird citrus. Not as creamy at all as what I loved about the sample. It also is not as strong and doesn't last as long from the bottle. When I use the sample I only need one spray and it is strong and lasts a very long time. From the bottle I bought I sprayed on 3 sprays and it is not even as strong as the one spray from the sample and doesn't last long at all. This is a great fragrance but I am very disappointed because I think they made the sample a little misleading. I think they had to have made it stronger and a little creamier, when they should have made it exactly like what the bottles would be like so we would know what we are getting into. For the price of this perfume I expected to get the best quality and it seems like I just got mediocre. The perfume is still good and I like it, it is just not what I thought it would be from the wonderful sample I got. I guess I'm gonna be trying my best to conserve my sample of this.

kikinha

It does not last long. I must say that I actually enjoy the lotion better than the perfume. It is some sort of average fragrance, and yes, pricey. But it is a good one :-)

secretcrush
secretcrush

Very very average... Nice enough but NOT 4 the retail price...

ashsnyde04
ashsnyde04

Can anyone comment on the silage and how long this fragrance lasts???

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

This one was boring to me . I returned it. I was expecting something more berry and fruity but it was very soft and creamy. Just not what I was hoping for.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

got it, like it, just a nice everyday scent...got the lotion for free and 10 bucks off the big fragrance bottle size because i did the vs survey on the bottom of my reciept....nice!

kikinha

Loooooove it! Sweet and sexy.I don't really love Victoria's Secret creations, I thunk they smell kinda cheap, but this one is a must have! Perfect scent for everyday use.

Dream Angels Forever by Victoria`s Secret 4.43 out of 5 based on 159 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Forever by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Forever by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.