Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Glow Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Glow Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Glow Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Glow Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Glow Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Dream Angels Glow by Victoria`s Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dream Angels Glow was launched in 2012. Top notes are pear, pink pepper and wild berries; middle notes are peony, iris, freesia and white tea; base notes are cashmere wood, amber and musk.

Pear Pink Pepper Wild berries

Peony iris Freesia White Tea

Cashmere Wood Amber Musk

Dream Angels Glow Fragrance Reviews

carleighmarley
carleighmarley

Something about this at first spray rubs me the wrong way. I think it may be the pink pepper but I'm not very good at describing or understanding the nuances of a scent so I can't be too sure. The dry down is alright, kind of sweet, but this fragrance definitely doesn't last long.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I just purchased a whole bunch of bottles of glow at the semi annual sale. one of my favourite scents from VS and it's being discontinued. so sad. it suits many age groups too

diana.barrientos
diana.barrientos

Smells really strong but in a good way, its really beautiful and long lasting

Femenine slightly powdery with enough feshness i really like it

Tiktak
Tiktak

I sprayed this on in VS and passed on it. It seemed nice but too light. As I was walking out of the mall 4 people asked me what I had on. Then when I went back to work many people did took a deep sniff and said "You smell fabulous, what is that". This scent just melds into my body chemistry and becomes one with me. It is like an aura around me. I went back and purchased the EDP, the Mist and the Body Lotion. I love this. The fact that it is so reasonably priced is just icing on the cake. I have worn many, many pricey scents that no one seemed to notice. If I really like a scent, I don't care if it comes out of a gumball machine at the supermarket. For me, it is all about the scent and how it makes me feel.

Lisam2929
Lisam2929

I really like this one it's very pretty! :)

prairies&caramels
prairies&caramels

The pink part of the bottle looks so much like the one in Prada Candy.

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

I regularily go to Victorias Secret to see what's new and smell the new fragrances and they all smell super cheap.I'm sorry to say that these fragreances are worse than Avon.I think girls get sucked in by the pretty bottles.It would be interesting to put VS perfumes into super cheap drugstore bottles and see if they still like them.I think Calgon makes nicer scents than VS.I also think it's the name of the store that sells them.I have many perfumes but never once did I buy VS because it has too much alcohol and the scents are cheap smelling

This is a fairly linear fruity floral, based on peony, pear and pink pepper. It opens with a lot of peony, which stays persistent throughout wear. I can smell the pear mostly at the beginning. It fades somewhat but provides a subtle sweetness to the sharp floral notes and pink pepper. I think this is instantly recognizable as a VS scent.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Victoria's Secret Glow is a beautiful perfume. Very linear to my nose, not a whole lot of transformation, but that didn't bother me. In a way it reminded me of VS Very Sexy Touch, but while I am not a huge fan of Touch (it is decent, but didn't WOW me) I really like Glow.

Glow notes as listed by VS:

Top notes: Crisp pear, boysenberry, pink pepper
Middle notes: Peony, iris flower, white tea, fresh freesia
Dry-down notes: Cashmere woods, soft musks, sheer amber

It isn't all that suprising looking at the notes that Touch and Glow resemble one another as they share pear, peony, amber, and musk. However, I find Glow to be a softer floral, while Touch is a bit more fruity.

The only real downside to Glow is that its lasting power is not great - when applied to clothes it lasts, but on skin it didn't even make it past the 2 hour mark on me. Still, it is pretty, soft, and sweet, not too sharp or bright like some floral scents can be, and even though "sheer amber" is one of the dry down notes I really don't detect it at all - sigh of relief! As much as I enjoy amber, it is really nice to get a break from it once in a while :)Overall, a perfume that I won't mind reapplying occasionally, enjoyable and inoffensive.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Dream Angels Glow is soft, rich, and luminous. Fruity top notes of wild strawberry, fresh peony, and subtle pink pepper with a dry down of cashmere woods. It’s a great scent for women who like the fruity scents, but want something a little deeper for those chilly winter months. The cashmere woods and pink pepper give this a lasting warm scent that is not overpowering like musk. The bottle has a pink ring around the top with gold writing which makes it look like a rip-off of the Prada Candy bottle. Over all I currently like this fragrance, but it may turn out to be a true love the more I wear it!

karenrobert
karenrobert

I thought this was going to be one of those boring smelling perfume just like all the other VS perfume when I first tried it on my skin and tester paper. I was WRONG! after walking around the mall for 3 hours, the most beautiful hypnotic amazing fragrant set in. I've actually forgotten about it completely because the scent didn't entice me at first. After it sets on my skin...... Warm alluring sexy sensual sweet and youthful at the same time. No headache , not cloying, no pungent, acrid, sharp smell like so many perfumes on the market. Versace yellow Diamond smells a lot more sharp on me. Originally, I didn't even want to try this perfume simply because I've had bad experiences with Glow perfumes from JLO. I don't know if this perfume just happen to be compatible with my skin. What a pleasant surprise. I've been searching for feminine, sweet , youthful, yet sexy and classy perfume that I can wear for those more special occasions. This is it. I am in love. I find bombshell to sweet and cloying for my taste . I got a headache from bombshell, but not from glow. It projects about 10 inches off my skin from just one spritz. What I really love about this perfume is that I kept on noticing something so beautiful but I just can't pin point what it is. Very memorable. It doesn't smell like another perfume to me. I pick up berries, nectarine, a dash of citrus, graced with gentle mellow soothing amber. It lasts a good 8 hours on me. To me, this is one of those perfumes that smell so much more hypnotic on my skin than on tester paper. Many perfumes smell great on tester papers but turn rancid, sour, or stinky on the skin . Glow was made to be on the skin rather than on clothes. The initial spritz was just a bla-a-a-a... nothing special. But the way it wears on my skin.......priceless.....

sweetgirl

This is another fresh fruity boring bombshell with some spring honeysuckle watered down tones , this is not a fall scent , what is going on vs? ! Pass like lightning during a hurricane j
Katrina!

Timetoski
Timetoski

does anyone think this smells like or similar to Versace Yellow Diamond?

sweetgirl

omg! im so over this line......boring...like all the last...of course its gonna smell good..but its just cheap cheap cheap!

Dream Angels Glow by Victoria`s Secret 4.39 out of 5 based on 69 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Glow fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Glow, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Glow by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Glow by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.