Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

I have it: 941 I had it: 568 I want it: 243 My signature: 17

Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women Videos
Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Dream Angels Heavenly is a very American perfume: clean and clear, with a thin bouquet which smells like clean and warm skin of a woman. It was created in 1999 and flattered by many critics (FiFi 2000).

The perfume opens with notes of quince, cardamom, ivy and mandarin. The heart includes lotus, white peony, freesia, iris and violet. The base contains white musk, sandalwood, orchid and vanilla. The perfume was created by Ilias Ermenidis.

Quince Cardamom Ivy Mandarin Orange

Perfect Veil

Dream Angels Heavenly Fragrance Reviews

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

This took me some time to like. I didn't like it at first and it seemed so generic, but I smelled it again recently and I was like wow, this smells great. I tested it out for 24 hours and it wore great. I don’t do well with anything that has a lot of flowers in it and nothing else or anything with “powder” scents. That’s what this appeared to me as the first time I ever smelled it. When I actually tested it on me though, it transforms into something warm and flowery.
It becomes a musky vanilla on me with floral in the background. It’s soft and feminine and nothing intrusive. Top notes are quince, cardamom, ivy, & mandarin orange. Middle notes are lotus, jasmine, freesia, iris, & violet. Base notes in this are orchid, vanilla, musk, & sandalwood.

Alysha
Alysha

I went into Victoria secret looking to buy the body spray of this scent and they had the perfume 75 ml on sale for 75% off! Score. I got it for $17. I'm pleased with it, it's very clean and powdery. I don't get much vanilla in it, but that's ok.
Originally I bought the hair and body spray, in can form, and it smelled kind of like body odour. I thought I didn't like it. Then a year later,a sales associate gave me a sample vial of the actual perfume of this, and I was skeptical, but tried it anyways. It smells very nice indeed.

You can easily layer this with a soft vanilla scent.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

at first spritz, the peony is very present, then the first half hour some kind of floral bomb explodes and the peony is gone, its replaced by something very strong and I don't really like the composition... its very long lasting though but I will use this sparingly as it doesn't sit well with my skin.

odie
odie

Oh my, my mother owns this one and it is SO MUSKY on her. She tells me she does not smell it on herself at all but I said "believe me, I get the scent on you so you don't have to use much!" This is strong.....and somewhat spicy. This VS is not for me....I'll stick Midnight Dare when I want a fruity/woodsy pep after my bath!!!!

arg1971
arg1971

I don't detect the vanilla scent in this fragrance that a lot people are saying that is in this fragrance .What I mostly detect is a fresh clean and kinda spicy scent that is for spring and summer.

Snicole82
Snicole82

A lovely, feminine scent.

javaholic
javaholic

Beautiful scent, feminine and long lasting. Sweet at first, vanilla and peonies. Then a powdery musk with a hint of sandalwood. Blended nicely, great fragrance.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Not a terrible fragrance,just a bit too ordinary for my taste.It starts of flowery and light,but within 30 minutes it becomes a soft powdery smell.Like soap,or maybe laundry detergent.It almost reminds me of the body powder "shower to Shower" that my grandmother used in the '80's.
All in all,if you're looking for a soft,powdery scent,that is utterly inoffensive,and work safe,this one would be a safe buy.It is nice when you want to smell clean and fresh.Might be too musky for some,but for me it's the powder aspect that makes this just a like,and once it's gone,I won't be repurchasing,as I have many more interesting scents in my wardrobe to wear.

mjd83
mjd83

Such a lovely scent. However, I think I would prefer this one for cooler weather. Might have to give this another try come Fall.

Katiepop
Katiepop

I have so much of this perfume. I always forget to wear it though. I really prefer this in the colder weather. It smells warm and a lil soapy but the vanilla is too sweet sometimes. But soft and not offensive.

Lunchbox148
Lunchbox148

This girl at my work wears this. She says she sprays her hair. It smells AMAZING. Wow. Very unique. The reason I wanted to write a review is because I wanted to note the excellent staying power and quality of this fragrance. We work 10 hour days and her fragrance in the morning is never over powering and in the last hour of work it is still going very strong but never offensive. This is an amazing fragrance to smell on a woman. She wears it pretty much everyday, sometimes layers it with co co mademoiselle and it never gets old catching wiffs of her. This is a great fragrance and if you love it and wear it, I can vouch that it's longevity and projection are superb. 10/10

taylorcake1
taylorcake1

This was my first perfume! That being said it will stay that way. It's a wonderful smell and I think it's very individual compared to other smells, but the bad part about that is I instantly know it when I smell it on someone else, therefore that makes me not so into it like I was back in high school (I graduated in 2010)
I think it's good for teenage girls because it's so fresh, and I'm gonna bet that lots of the other teenagers won't recognize the scent ;)

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

A pretty lovely everyday perfume. Linear, yes, but smells like all things you want to be everyday: clean, soft, warm and just a touch of sweetness.

I'm guessing that most people don't feel like wearing a statement perfume every single day of their lives and most of the time would probably prefer the presence of something more comforting and enchanting. Heavenly is that perfume.

A taste of vanilla and a lovely bouquet of flowers closed off with the intimacy of musk. Smells a leetle bit like laundry detergent. No horrifying dry-down. Moderate staying power, intimate sillage.

Lillitth
Lillitth

Every single VS perfume I have tried smells exactly the same after 20 minutes. They seem to start with something interesting, but then they all dry down to smell like cotton candy. This one goes on with a little more interest, but quickly dries down into the standard VS formula. Vanilla, sugar and some kind of sweet floral. But mostly vanilla and sugar. My husband pronounced them all as very ordinary.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

it is very lovely, it is actually a little headier and spicier than I expected, but in a good way! The musk and spice seems to be layered right over the cleaner fresher notes, and it works beautifully.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

as the name suggests..it is heavenly!

Andy2.0lklkl
Andy2.0lklkl

I love this perfume, I love the bottle I love everything about this perfume, I agree with people who say it smells "clean" , I think it smells the way a woman should smell like, it smells really feminine and delicate and I love it!

lovelylady
lovelylady

The name heavenly in perfect for this perfume. It is a very signature scent and one of the most popular at Victoria's Secret. It's one of those perfumes that you'd easily recognize if anyone else had it on. It has a very soft and feminine scent. It smells like powder and flowers. It is a universal scent that all ages can wear. I can see why some would say that it smells like soap because it has a very clean scent.
I really like the bottle because it's classic and elegant. It matches the theme of the scent. I like the look of the bottle on my dresser. It may sound irrelevant but it is important in the buying process for me. Don't you love it when the bottle is so cute. There are sometimes when I like a fragrance but the bottle is odd. And vice versa. But heavenly is good all around. Great for everyday. It's one of those fragrances where you have to get close to smell it. It's not one of those scents that linger. You will notice it and like it buts it is not attention grabbing.

stargazer423
stargazer423

Wore this freshman year of high school every day. stopped wearing it after a break up. good scent. feminine and innocent. a smell to remember someone by for sure.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I've had this off and on for years. It never gets old, it always stays new. Is that a song? Anyways, was surprised at the negative reviews. Perhaps it's something to do with all the new fragrances that smell the same out there. I don't know. If I ever happen upon a VS, I grab a bottle. Right now I just have the mist. I wore this one time around a certain famous person, and I think he liked it :) Anyways, it is sexy. It will draw a man in, only if......it works with your chemistry. It sure does mine. It's not sugary (which in some I like i.e. Love by Kilian). To me, it just seems to be pure sexual feminine to draw that man in. I'm already married, so I wear what I like, which happens to be many of the Guerlain fragrances. Which, I think is possibly the best house out there! Bar none. Although Chanel has a few hits and Amouage. But Heavenly is a great fragrance for the price w/o breaking the bank. They have way too many as if they are always searching searching for a hit. This is their "gold record", and they should make a deodorant, powder and lotion (probably do). One of the best fragrances out there is CC No. 1, but man, who can afford that always :/
I'd say, why do you think all those rock stars go to the VS show, the girls are wearing this along with "nothing at all" and hair extensions. Oh, to be young again!

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Light vanilla, musk, and green cardamom. Defintely a recipe for baby wipes. Maybe I'd wear it around the house.

megami
megami

In my opinion, it starts fresh, like lemon, ivy and hint of flower but perhaps I smelled ivy mostly. Anyway idk the after effect since I asked the sales lady to put it on. Umm the lotion may have more distinct scent; I was pretty impressed so I also purchased the lotion (for my mother-in-law). She likes gardening and appreciates the smell of tea, fruits, plants and flowers. Felt that she would like this one because it smells natural and not overbearing.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I know this is VS top selling perfume. I own a very tiny bottle of it, and I like the way it smells but for some odd reason it gives me a stomach ache every time. I prefer VS Heavenly Forever, which is now discontinued.

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

Soft, sweet scent. I don't smell any vanilla in it.
I used to love the fragrance, but I got bored with it. It pretty much just smells powdery and sweet on me.

pravda48
pravda48

Spiced musk, quite powdery on me. I grew tired of it after using 1.5 mini bottles of it, but I've gotten LOTS of compliments on it, which surprises me. I thought it was just sort of a not-so-detectable clean smell, but men seemed to really enjoy it.

Angelicax1
Angelicax1

This is my favorite Dream Angels scent that I've tried and I've been using it off and on for years. To me, it's feminine and light. A good everyday scent that I think just smells the way a woman's skin should smell. Soft powdery florals, enveloped in a delicately sweet, creamy musk. Well rounded and not too overwhelming in any sense.

Broseph
Broseph

Everywhere I see Victoria Secret. I am sorry underwear lady but this not how secret keep?

kismetdaisy

Ive just started using the EDP, and I've noticed it smells different from the mist. In fact, it stinks-its more of a floral.. It's lacking the vanilla spiced smell the mist has. Anyone else notice this? It's def a problem.. The mist doesn't have the staying power the Edp has;(

goldenlight83
goldenlight83

This is one of my favorites. I love the undertone and smells so delicious on me. Has great sillage.

kismetdaisy

I could never describe this, but it's called heavenly for a reason, ladies(and gents!) this is my classic favorite, the one I've worn forever and will never ever retire! Smells sooo beautiful and unique, such an unusual and lovely smell! It's white musk, warm powdery sandalwood and cardamom w/undertones of dry vanillaa... Divine;). If you've never smelled this ,you must! you may have ideas in your head on how it may smelll, but once you actually try it, it will exceed your expectations and smell nothing like you imagined it to smell. . It's one of a kind-distinct, soft, feminine and an attention grabber always. There is a baby powder vibe to this, but There's so much more to it than that.. Really ladies, men love smelling this on us! i worked in a rehab before, and all the guys knew this one and loved it, they'd ask to spay it on their pillow lol. luckily, heavenly isnt nearly as popular as it used to be, but its a very loved and well known fragrance.

The sillage and staying power aren't the greatest, so I never waste time with the body mist and go straight for the EDP. If you can find this in a fragrance oil, that's your best bet. I layer with the oil, lotion and EDP and it lingers all day. Again, the name says it all.. I think this should be a staple in everyone's wardrobe as it truly is the scent of a woman ..clean, soft, simply gorgeous. I love it!<3

Sophia666
Sophia666

This perfume lives up to its name. It is light, and perfectly heavenly... and distinctive. Any age could wear this, and be tasteful and inviting. It is like vanilla lace, wearing a golden halo. A very clean scent for those who like that clean smell. One of my all-time favourites.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

upon first spray it smells like powdery soap. there is some vanilla. there is also a small floral note. by far i find this too powdery. it really ends up smelling like baby powder. when i think of baby powder i rhink of babies and old women. i think this is an under 18 fragrance, not mature at all. if someone wore this to work i would think that the scent is a soap and not a perfume. its like buy some vanilla body lotion and apply and then dowse yourself with baby powder. i can understand how people think it smells clean. this fragrance reminds me of light baby pink. i think if you are older, but have a more delicate personality then this might be for you.

My husband thinks it smells good.

aqua76239
aqua76239

This is light powdery scent that is rather clean with a hint of vanilla. Lays close to the skin, not much siliage, very unoffensive, good for work. I can see some ladies describing it as sensual which I don't see at all because its too light and more of a work/church type of scent.
It also reminds me of Cashmere Mist except Cashmere Mist is MUCH heavier than this.
I prefer bolder scents so this is not for me but if you like soft powdery scents, this is a good one. They have great body products to layer if you are so inclined

lspates
lspates

My body chemistry and this fragrance make for a powerful combination. I can't wear this out without attracting lots of attention!! Love it! Wish it lasted a little longer. Others seem to be able to smell it longer than I can.

@beauty_girl thanks
so if it similar to armani she, it's different than armani mania ( she and mania are different)
thanks for help...i will smell it and tell u ;)

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Cherine:
Yes it it very similar to Armani She, according to me. If you are lucky enough to live in the States, try it and find out for yourself :)

Cherine

is it true that this perfume is exactly te same scent than Armani Mania women?
as armani mania will be discontinued, i am searching for a fragrance similar
thanks for help

Naoi Ruen
Naoi Ruen

It smells sweet, innocent but sexy. It's not too powerful/intense and can only be smelled if they are close to you.

becca.rose95
becca.rose95

I own the body mist of this and I love it. Very light, very warm, very chill fragrance. I've worn this out to dinners or just at night when I'm lounging in my room or something. My mom loves this scent too. The Dream Angels Kiss is also a nice one; I always spray that on me when I get out of the shower.

Jenny Zhu
Jenny Zhu

I really love the smell of this, but even with the lotion, it doesn't last very long for me. It also stays close to my skin. I don't think anyone can smell it. Maybe it doesn't work for me but I absolutely love the scent!

suhaesa
suhaesa

clean white musk..baby powder..divinely serene..simple...sensual..skin close sent..a skin sent..dreamy and pure..white..plain yet somehow has a divine quality about it..
musky ..white musk.. white bliss..pure musk.. light musk ..sensual musk..
when you spray it you feel you are going up high in to a white fluffy cloud of................ pureness..cleanness..subtle..sweetness..sensualiness and serenity..its a perfect meditation perfume..a morning.. or bed time scent.. that will help you sleep well..its not annoying or over powering in anyway..its all purity and tranquillity..

naomin
naomin

I have mixed feelings on this one. I've tried to give it away a few times, and no one wants it, lol. It's a little too baby powder for me, and the watery scents are a little synthetic/metallic. This is a fairly pretty scent, just not for me.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

i really don't care for this scent. don't mind wearing it but it's just not my thing. too floral and musky ... very old fashioned smell.

anneliise.zissler
anneliise.zissler

Not my favorite, smells very bitter on my skin :(

I will always LOVE this scent!!! I used to spray the love letters I wrote to my ex bf back in high school with this. This was/is an attention grabber with everyone. This doesn't even smell like a VS type of scent, very soft,comforting,warm yet sexy. I like the hint of powdery I get, it's perfect! I keep a bottle of this:)

MrsBoone86
MrsBoone86

I think this fragrance should be considered a "modern classic." It's clean and fresh, with just the right amount if complexity. A great option to wear to the office, as it isn't overpowering. Tends to last longer on me than other fresh-profile perfumes. Also great that its common to see in the sale bins during VS's Semi Annual Sales.

Rhiannon778
Rhiannon778

This has been my most favorite perfume. I have worn it for years. A regular customer I had at this store I worked at years ago complimented me on the perfume one day and asked what it was so I told him. He surprised me at Christmas and had bought me the big bottle of it so he could smell it whenever he came in the store. I guess that means it's pretty good stuff! :)

aleavitt
aleavitt

I do not like this perfume. Too musky for me. Will swap, let me know!

bailarina
bailarina

This is a clasic one that always gives me a romantic warm vibe. For me this one smells like powdery cardamom and flowers. It smells very charming and soft and it makes me feel "pretty". I think this is one of the best they have at VS. It brings back memories from long time ago when it was first released and my wealthy aunt used to wear it. I love feeling like revisiting old friends, and to complete the pictue my husband thinks is sexy :P

alycat
alycat

I gave Heavenly a chance but just don't see the appeal. After an initial blast of alcohol and watery florals, all I'm left with is the musk and a hint of sandlewood. The first of many fragrances that left my husband speaking of 'old lady smell.'

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

This is so similar to Carolina Herrera 212 VIP .. I am surprised no body noticed that ?

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

It was my favorite about 10 years ago. The name says it all, Heavenly and Dreamy, very feminine and men loves it on me. Effortless and light, sweet but not overwhelmingly, very sexy indeed. I have never replaced it until now, but I have not used my new bottle yet. I am afraid to break it in as I have realized I stopped liking the perfumes I used to like 10-15 years ago...I will give it a try one of these days:)I hope it will not be a dissapointment!

Update: Still lovely!!!:)) Actually, I like it even more now if that is possible. You can not go wrong with this beauty!

TeaAndRoses
TeaAndRoses

I'm not sure what it is that I'm smelling in this, but whatever it is, it's the thing about many supposedly "sexy" perfumes that I find repulsive. I think it's really strong musk with baby powder, maybe? This one's definitely not for me.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

BABY?
I wore this fragrance to work today and I was not impressed. It's just o.k. The perfume reminded me of a new baby diaper or scented baby wipes.

courtney.lirilli
courtney.lirilli

Putting on this perfume feels likes being wrapped in a warm fresh from the dryer blanket. This was a surprise to me because vs fragrances are 9 times out of 10 too heavy, too fruity,too synthetic, and too juvenile for my taste. I actually got the shimmer powder spray for christmas and immediately ordered the edp afterwards. Its soft, creamy and somewhat maternal. I definately think this is more of a fall wintery scent but something about it is very suntan lotiony on my skin and to my nose, but I wont have a problem wearing this all year long. Its a perfect vanilla musk mix with unobtrusive hints of floral notes.

silagelover
silagelover

One of my fav victoria's secret body sprays clean powdery/musky floral scent that is not sugary sweet like the vast majority of VS scents, has decent lasting power as well for a body spray

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

in an earlier episode of Sex and the City, Samantha is talking to Carrie and this in on Samantha's nightstand! of course it is the original bottle the one with the heart shaped lid. whoever decided to change the bottle to a cheap plastic cap and industrial looking writing on the bottle should have been fired. so you win a fifi, lets make the bottle uglier and cheaper. genius!
scent is cozy and femme.

ananassa
ananassa

This is a lovely musky yet soft scent when smelled in the bottle. If it doesn't agree with your skin chemistry it will turn weird/unpleasant. I recommend testing before buying. The longevity is good (2-4 hours).

ZandraD
ZandraD

Love it! <3 <3 it's perfect for all ages and occasions. I get complements every time I wear it. Men love it too :D

pompous
pompous

This smells EXACTLY like a body lotion, shower gel and some bath pearls H&M sold in a gift set for christmas a few years back! I'm serious, smells exactly like it. I'm 100% sure H&M stole the scent.

As for the scent.. I like it. Very feminine and soft.

sweethearttx
sweethearttx

I am like another reviewer...for whatever reason this smells like lemon furniture polish on me. That's a perfect way to describe it. I guess it just doesn't mix with my body chemistry very well... :(

Christena1982
Christena1982

Very nice and light.... Doesnt last long though!

Museumgal
Museumgal

This is fresh spicy and a dry vanilla -- not terribly sweet or gourmand. The dry down is musky but still a whiff of spice every once in a while. It is not very floral, the vanilla, musk and spices stand out a lot. The florals are very light and fresh. This perfume is very aptly named -- it reminds me of clouds floating. Wearable any time.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Very much like Curve Crush and Ellen Tracy Bronze. Somewhat similar to Lutece from the 80s. Smoother but same essential notes.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I think Dream Angels Heavenly is a beautiful scent. It is very light, dreamy, and soft - really cloud like. I think the name suits the fragrance, without a doubt. While I wouldn't say this is my favorite perfume of all time, it is one that I definitely use for daily wear. I guess I missed the time period when it was worn so much that it became cliche. I can see why it would be a big seller, though, because I don't think it is such a strong floral that it would offend people, nor is it overly musky or permeated with excess amounts of vanilla. Heavenly is very feminine. The drydown is somewhat powdery, which doesn't bother me at all. Overall a good scent that, while recognizable, isn't a statement maker by any stretch of the imagination. Heavenly is just an enjoyable, daily wear perfume. I really like it very much :)

rhynel
rhynel

I do see what others are saying about the similarity between this perfume and Lei. I am a big fan of Lei, and I guess for me, the biggest reason why I like it is nuance, which Heavenly lacks. It's as if I sprayed Lei on Saran Wrap. I get mostly plastic notes, with fragrance as a side note. If you want an experience, just get Lei. You will be happy you did.

Tovah
Tovah

Timelessly lovely. This is, no doubt, one of the classic fragrances of our time, and I think its appeal will span several generations. For a good ten years it was so popular I thought of it as a sort of background scent everywhere I went. In particular, it was the "smell of Hollywood & Highland Center". I swear they used to blow it through ducts into every store and courtyard. In reality it was that so many people were wearing it, and/or spraying it in Victoria's Secret. I avoided it like the plague, and I never even tried it on my own skin. (Why bother?) For the last couple of years Heavenly has been less ubiquitous, giving me a chance to try to smell it without all the evocations. It's really, really pretty. It's womanly without being matronly. It's light, and people-friendly. And it's absolutely romantic and deeply feminine. A couple of days ago, while buying bras, I couldn't resist buying myself a little bottle of Heavenly body spray, because I realize the scent makes me feel happy. A few days later I bought a 2.5 oz edp bottle on sale for $30.00! I'm just loving this scent. These days the malls smell like Flowerbomb, so I won't get drowned out.

SaleenM98
SaleenM98

I find this to be only okay. While in college, of course, I liked this ubiquitous scent--nearly every girl I knew wore it if she was interested in any male attention whatsoever. And boys do like it. Now that I've grown up a bit (a lot), I still kind of associate the scent with the insecurity and uncertainty that sometimes comes with being in college. It smells powdery and floral and it IS a nice fragrance, but I just can't get over that it conjures the words "cheap" and "desperate" in my mind. :( I have no idea if this is a good or bad review. Yeah, it smells good, but it also smells immature to me.

Courtney_pink

one of my favorite scents. Period.

onegoodcat
onegoodcat

Am I the only one that thinks this smells like baby powder? I really wanted to like this, but it just wasn't for me.

ThePixie
ThePixie

I was skeptical about this scent, but a friend's constant raving made me curious enough to try it out. I was undecided about it in the store, but came back to it 3 times so I decided to get it anyway.

First off, this is a very pretty scent. Not girly or immature, but a more romantic, soft, feminine perfume that's perfect for day or night (preferably day). It's very soft and powdery and I can definitely smell the soft vanilla tone. The dry down keeps the vanilla on me and brings out the musky, floral and even just a touch of spice, and it stays that way beautifully. Normally this isn't the type of scent that I go for, but that slight, slight hint of spice (it may not show up on everyone, but if there's spice in anything it always shows up on me), vanilla, and no candy sweetness really got me hooked. It's nothing unusual or different, but more of a classic, well made, beautiful, romantic fragrance.

My only complaint is that the staying power isn't all that great, especially in the body spray. But all in all, I love it.

mz.honey
mz.honey

It smells pretty similar to Beyonce's Pulse. I guess I could sense the vanilla in both fragrances. I think the scent is a little bit stronger than Pulse, though. My mom has been wearing this fragrance and she tells me that she gets compliments from people. I'm not completely in love with it, but it smells pleasant. I generally go for fruity/floral perfumes rather than musky, powdery ones. It's alot better than Dream Angels Desire, definitely.

elizabeth.courtney.988
elizabeth.courtney.988

I REALLY wanted to like this. I see that on everyone else it's a beautiful, soft vanilla. On me it smells like lemon furniture polish. I was so sad =/

BLOND1WD
BLOND1WD

This is chic to me, amd I like it. Kind of fresh smelling.

lovece7
lovece7

I initially didn't care for this fragrance. I purchased it because it was on sale and there was a lot of hype around it. It has sat barely used for nearly 7 months on my nightstand and I'm just beginning to appreciate it. I don't know why I didn't like it before. It's such a soft pretty scent. After some time of sitting on the skin it takes on that soft warm vanilla and flower fragrance. So pretty.

I kept sniffing around trying to figure out what that great smell is and keep thinking it can't be the Heavenly, but it was! I have the 2.5oz but now I'm searching for the 4.2 oz. Such a pretty fragrance!

b.a.denney

I just got a large gift set of this off ebay after being without this scent for several years. It is still as wonderful as I remember. It is funny that all the notes listed don't really stand out a lot for me in this scent. I guess it is a floral but on me it is a soft powdery type floral that I love. This really has a freshness too that I love and I'm not usually a fresh smell lover. I usually love fruity florals that are on the sweet side. I'm so glad I decided to get this perfume again. Lasting power could be better but with layering shower gel and lotion then perfume it isn't bad. Next time I get low I'm going to replace it right away. This one is a keeper.

madelynlovesyou
madelynlovesyou

I do not dislike this frangrance. But , I do not think this smell is for me. It does not match me. To me a perfume that you wear , shows alot about your stle & taste. This one just isnt for me. But it has a good smell , I guess.

karenrobert
karenrobert

I think this is a beautiful fragrant . Sexy, feminine , and alluring. However, I can't get over the excessive alcohol and aldehyde in this formulation that unfailingly give me a bad case of migraine every single time people wear this perfume. If VS tone down the synthetic ingredients and just be more generous with their fragrances instead of adding too much fillers, this fragrant could be a great hit. Because it is so synthetic and strong, I can see why some reviewers below complain about it smelling like grannies.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Dream Angels Heavenly is radiant, romantic, and luxurious. It came out back in 1999 (Won a FiFi Award back in 2000, Bravo!) and at one point and time was the best selling women’s fragrance in America! For all the Victoria Secret fragrance lovers it’s become a must have for your collection. Heavenly opens with citrusy clean quince, blossoming peony, and fresh cardamom while you slowly begin to smell the sweet freesia and gentle vanilla just before the dry down of subtle white musk and sandalwood. I love it!

b.a.denney

I used to wear this about 7-8 years ago. I went thru a whole bottle. I LOVED this scent. I don't know why I didn't replace it. I guess I need to do that. To me it is a dreamy, powdery, very feminine scent. Not the usual for me as I tend to be drawn to bolder, more floral/fruity scents. I really loved this though but hate paying full price at Victoria's Secret so I'm probably off to Ebay to find this one again.

goldennotion
goldennotion

I own several Dream Angels perfumes and I didn't like this when it first came out. Actually, I have been a fan of many of the other scents before coming back around to this. I bought a large bodywash at a semi annual a ways back and I used it with my Halo fragrance (one of my favorites of all time). I just picked this up at the past semi annual and I am enjoying it this summer. I usually wear it to bed after my evening shower. The warmth of it shines through for me, and is sensual and calming for bedtime. I find this to be very versatile for spring, summer, and fall and I plan on using it throughout the year.

Dream Angels Heavenly is actually quite a beautiful fragrance. I'm not surprised that it won an award at the FIFIs in 2000. I don't think it could be possible to detest this fragrance. There's a lot to like about it.

First off, it reminded me of Emporio Armani She, with a touch of L'eau par Kenzo for Women. It's a mixture of floral creaminess and fresh powderiness. Quite difficult to describe, but pretty nonetheless.

It could easily pass as a scent from a more upmarket designer brand, as the quality is fairly evident. Although admittedly a tad linear, the overall composition is pleasant and well thought out. The soft, soapy and powdery qualities which Dream Angels Heavenly conveys, are hard to fault.

To my nose, this composition is mainly made up of powdery vanilla, earthy iris and a touch of spicy cardamom. Towards the drydown it becomes muskier and more sensual. Both myself and others find Dream Angels Heavenly rather sexy on the skin. I'm certain that it has wooed a number of men and women since its release.

This fragrance has that very distinctive, Victoria's Secret, 'clean approach'. You'll either love it or find it boring. I personally love it.

Adding to the already lovely scent, Dream Angels Heavenly also lasts for a wonderful eight hours.

Pari88
Pari88

Please dont be offended. This perfume is quite sour and sweet, like a gummy bear, not heavenly at all. I feel as if it could use a little more sweetness to tame down the cardamom and citrus mix, which is aboslutely vile in my opinion. I mean I would never drink a citrus drink with cardamom in it? yuck. My big sissy uses it as a car spray to cover up musty odors. Citrus and vanilla actually work good for that. I own Nikos Sculpture which I find to be the same, but with more layers and hidden treasures to enjoy.

banksgirl6
banksgirl6

I bought this at the VS semi-annual sale based on a recommendation...it certainly didn't smell very good upon first spray in the store. HOWEVER, if you can get over the primary acidity of this perfume, it settles down really prettily. Very powdery, definitely vanilla, a subtle sweetness that is more womanly than girly. I like it for daytime.

irina.georgette
irina.georgette

Its a very nice perfume for when you feel tired and you need a nice clean smell....but be aware because its a little too powdery for some tastes. I usually like stronger perfumes.

onixx
onixx

ATTENTION WOMEN!!!

If you want a man to instantly fall for you, please wear this.

gparedes143
gparedes143

too stuffy for my taste :(

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

a guy asked me why I smelt like waffles when I was wearing this *sigh*

Tas33
Tas33

I don't smell any vanilla in this at all. I smell strong powder and some sweet floral in the background. Seems very generic and way too much powder for me!

UPDATE:
After trying this one out again, I'm surprised to say I've changed my mind on this. It's a nice light scent that is nice for some days that I feel like wearing something lighter and less bold. It's more of a "skin scent", and certainly has it's place in my perfume wardrobe now. The powderiness of this doesn't bother me like it used to.

aprilchild
aprilchild

This is an incredibly versatile scent, you can wear it pretty much whenever. Id go with buying the body spray instead of the perfume because the perfume is VERY strong.

mandy.may
mandy.may

love love love this smell<3

Damag
Damag

this is a lovely scent!

londonhermit
londonhermit

The scent is lovely but it has no lasting power on me. I brought this scent way back in the early 2000's during my college years so has alot of memories. However the fact that everyone wore it ruined it for me kinda like Burberry Brit.

kirtylou
kirtylou

This scent is very sensual to me. I don't know why, but I love wearing it when I'm out at night. I crave this scent. I've stopped wearing it as much as I'm trying out other, different perfumes, but this is one of my staple favorites. It reminds me of my best friend, as I first smelled it on her and always wondered why she smelled so amazing. I try not to wear it when I'll be out with her so we don't have to compete over "scents", but I looove this smell on me or anyone else!

nananessa
nananessa

I love this fragrance & I don't particularly like any of the others in this line.

This beautiful fragrance that has drawn a lot of compliments from men, just vanishes after about 3 hours. I was so disappointed about that! This is another one of those lovely floral blends that I love, doesn't bother my allergies, yet just dissappears far too soon on me! I hate that! I go through a lot of those type fragrances because of having to reapply often.

Funny thing...when I tested others in this line they vanish quickly as well.

sofeaabdullah
sofeaabdullah

This is my #1 Perfume I've had it for a while and I always used to wear a different perfume or body spray every week, but I've been reaching for this one for about 4 months straight now and I just love it. Perfumes smell different on everyone, but on me it smells florally with a touch of vanilla. My bottles half way through now once I'm done with it I'm most certainly repurchasing.<3

DresdenDoll

This is my second review of this one. I tried it again today, remembering that I had liked it when I had tried it before. And now like has turned to love.
The delicate cardamom opening, with whisps of vanilla slipping in with sandalwood and soft feminine flowers - mostly peony, violet and lotus - make this so gentle and inviting. Really truly heavenly.

Courtney_pink

this is my all time favorite! I USED THE 4.4 OZ BOTTLE IN ABOUT 3 AND A HALF months hahaha the smell seems to last forever and i love how soft it is. and i never get sick of it like i do with most of my perfumes. i like my fruity scents but they change over time in the bottle and i start to not liking it. this however i used like there was no tomorrow. i wish i could afford it the way i used it but i cant :'( anywhooo the soft creamy scent is beautiful for young adults such as myself. not recommended for teens or over 50's

emmarichey
emmarichey

I got this as a gift and on me it smells mostly of apricot (must be the combination of quince and mandarin) and vanilla. Then there is a spicy note that does not quite compute with the rest, at least on me, which would be the cardamom.
When I view the list of notes on this site this perfume seems like something I would like, but I guess Victoria's secret isn't the nicest quality perfume. But it makes an okay gift.

djgirl1976
djgirl1976

I sometimes love and sometimes can't stand this, but it's interesting enough that I keep it.

Jellybean
Jellybean

fresh and clean floral/musk/vanilla trio. one of my fav's from VS. When unsure what to put on I wear this one a lot. No one will complain when you smell like fresh clean laundry and add some fresh flowers to it. longevity so-so, after 3-4 hours needs to be reapplied.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This isn't a scent I typically go for. It is a vanilla/musk. I find it a light,subtle fragrance that can be worn easily. I like it. It is a nice fragrance. It may not be an exceptionally perfume but it is worthwhile and it isn't insanely expensive.

pomdgf
pomdgf

Very very musky on me. First time I sniff from the bottle I got a headache. I pretend that I like it cause it's no.1 American fragrance but I don't think so. Is it clean "Yes" I like it. However I have to sniff it again and again.

renee.small
renee.small

i really really wanted to like this perfume. i got a collection of VS sample sized perfumes for Christmas and heavenly was among them. i had heard SO MANY good things about this smell and it was the #1 perfume for a while so i was super excited to give it a try. i ended up being super disappointed. upon first smelling it in the bottle it smelt like nothing. no sweetness, nor floral, nor spice, not even gut wrenching alcohol. so i figured it was just something that had to be on you to heat up gave my chest and wrists a few squirts and waited for the dry down.....i got the tiniest hint of citrus, vanilla, something green, and musk. but only when i smelt my wrist. it was as if the perfume may have been watered down. so in fear i got a bad bottle i went to my local Victorias secret and spritzed a bit of heavenly from the tester...still nothing. oh well.

jackieee
jackieee

this is my all time favorite affordable perfume !!! i have had this for as long as i can remember it smells great with non stop compliments everywhere i go people usually think its a very expensive designer brand and when i tell them its fom vs they dont believe me on the real !! , its so elegant , sexy and i just cant get enough 5 yrs and i still love it

alana.volskaya
alana.volskaya

i love this perfume! this is perfect for the transition from adolescence to adult hood. id say this is perfect for girls in their early 20s (as i am). it's actually my mom's perfume, but lately ive been sniffing and sniffing and im loving it. its so cozy. its full of personality - if you don't wanna smell like every other typical blonde college girl, you should try this out.

i absolutely love it, i cant wait to wear it out

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Yawn...so boring.
I work at VS and I don't understand how this is the "#1 scent". I just find it to be so bland and not really worth the hype that it gets.

estherthebester
estherthebester

Strangely I can't pick up the vanilla, and it's supposed to be like the main note. I smell something very fresh and citrusy; personally I think it smells like a masculine scent especially at the first whiff. Then I feel like it dries down to something softer and more powdery/floral. Nonetheless, it has a mens cologne vibe, yet it's so clear, clean, and airy and I will continue to wear this.

achristine82
achristine82

This was given to me as a gift and I never really liked it. Too floral and musk for my taste, so if your a fresh/ water/ fruity type person, stay away from this one.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

guess my senses changed because when i was a teen i loved this, its okay now. nothing special at all.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

this is a good one! i bought a little bottle of it from vicki's but ran out. i loved it b/c it seems appropriate any time of year for any event. it's very soft and feminine. unique, even though lots of women wear this, i have never smelled anything like it.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I like this one, smells very fresh, little bit of vanilla and soap (nice soap :), unfortunately doesnt last too long. Not really sure why people on here say it smells like baby powder, in my experience baby powder doesnt have much smell at all lol
Anyways, I wont buy this again, but wouldnt mind if someone gave it to me as a present :)

Yes, this is quite heavenly as the name suggests. Very pretty and soft. There is vanilla here but also subtle florals and fruits. I only have the body spray so the lasting power is weak, but still lovely. I think the name, the color, the bottle, all fit the fragrance well. This is like a cuddle.

sugb74
sugb74

Ahhhh, Heavenly...I've gone through many bottles of this. Smells nice for just about any occasion. A classic in my opinion, will always be a part of my fragrance collection as long as it is still available. <3

boruvka44
boruvka44

Creamy Amaretto. Ends a little bit powdery. It was nice, but after an hour it made me feel sick.

lavender sage
lavender sage

I used to wear Heavenly a lot a few years ago and loved it. Then it seemed all of my friends were wearing it, and when my mom started wearing it, I decided it was time to make a change. Now that some time has gone by, I think it may be time to revisit this perfume. It's a beautiful scent.

Whit
Whit

I really like this; it's a nice vanilla scent. I let my hubby smell this and he agreed with the vanilla being the most predominant note. I think it's soft and subtly sexy; a fragrance doesn't have be loud to be sexy. But this scent also has an innocent appeal too, making it versatile to wear day or night. Also, it's light enough to wear in the summer too. This and Dream Angels Forever are the only ones I like out of the line. I wear them to work (in a hospital), and they don't seem to hurt noses. Most people just catch a small whiff and tell me I smell nice. So, I would suggest this if you're looking for something that doesn't announce itself before you walk into a room, i.e., perfect for work. :D

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is one of the perfumes that sometimes I love and sometimes I can't stand. I really don't know why. In the top notes I can smell a lemony scent and then I can smell the vanilla, flowers and sandlewood. It is a nice pleasant sent, a little sweet and a little spicy at the same time. I used the body spray today and just that has quite a lasting power! It did last all day, I used about 6 sprays all over. Victoria's Secret did a good job on this.

DresdenDoll

This is not oriental at all, but is aptly named. It is a heavenly scent,like it belongs to an angel, light and pretty, a tiny bit of ivy in the opening and then lotus, peony and musk. It's subtle, like you could just smell that way naturally. Nice for intimate moments when you want to smell lovely, but not like you're wearing perfume.

fawnydawny
fawnydawny

this one is GORGEOUS! smells just like its name. funny, i don't really pick up on the vanilla so much. instead it's luscious and creamy and the peony is divine. love love this one.

smartypants1562000
smartypants1562000

Like this scent. Not my usual . Use it on cold winter days . Smells like vanilla meets sandalwood. kind of light and mysterious. It lasts a long time on me. My husband likes it. He is hard to please sometimes with liking the perfumes on me. I like a lot of them and he boos half of them. so thumbs up to this one

suppie
suppie

my most favorite fragrance from the dream angles collection. theres something about the smell that gets you enticed automatically. it's a perfect fall scent that lingers quite a while. smells fresh and woody while maintaining it's soft pure smell. it's 'heavenly' . hehe.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I'm a sucker for sandalwood and musk so Heavenly was a no brainer for me. On my skin I can best describe this as follows: it's like being hugged by a vanilla-scented teddy bear that was left behind in the woods and somehow walked home after being exposed to the elements of nature for a few days. This is what I imagine Winnie the Pooh smells like. Feminine with just a hint of manly earthiness.

maneki_neko
maneki_neko

Another one that was part of my "vanilla" phase. On me, it's too powdery if applied lightly, too heady and vanilla if more than a spritz. I am sure it is lovely on many women, but not this one!

caroclark
caroclark

Like this better than divine

RuthLindo
RuthLindo

my boy friend (a guy friend) told me when he smelled this on me, "nice scent..mmm, just okay"... but the truth is, i liked this at first but it's so strong.. i like the scent but the scent is so strong.. ugh.. this makes me dizzy.. good for cold weather ^^

cherrybee55
cherrybee55

Sexy, clean, and crisp.

njyogachick
njyogachick

Powder, powder, powder. This is all I smell when I spritz on Heavenly. I remember smelling this in my early 20's & thinking how "grown-up" this scent was to me. 15 years later, Heavenly just smells boring to me. This scent has no depth, but isn't unpleasant...it just smells...common. The initial scent seem overwhelming, yet I don't seem to notice much sillage after an hour or so. I got a mini bottle from a friend but would never purchase this for myself. If you are looking for a clean, fresh powder-y scent, this is for you.

sparkling9
sparkling9

It smells good but not long-lasting which really matters for me

booandgagamomma
booandgagamomma

It matches its name quite well. I wore this for a brief stent a few years back and I deducted it was just too "nice" for me. If you're the sexy librarian type or no one has ever heard you say a curse word: this might be the perfect scent for you. Glowingly straightlaced in vanilla and powder.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I got the solid perfume which was very ordinary, like a thousand other sweet, clean perfumes. I hoped being solid would get it to last, but alas no. The notes sounded wonderful, so I am disappointed that it was so boring. Pass.

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

So heavenly indeed! The vanilla in this is just beautiful, I love it so much. I do however wish this perfume were a little stronger and had better staying power.

melbritt24
melbritt24

A classic! Sexy, warm, creamy yet fresh and only slightly spicy with hints a cedar and patchouli.

I have owned this for years and always resort back to wearing it between new purchases. The body splash doesn't last as long but is nice to have alongside the perfume spray for a mid-day refresher.

Update: If you like this but find the EDP a bit over powering...try the purse-friendly perfume solid stick! I love it because its portable and more of a sheer scent compared to being sprayed!

Christie171
Christie171

Since this is from Victoria's Secret, I was excited to try it. I can be pretty skeptical about clean, fresh scents because I'm not a huge fan of them. But I adore this perfume! It's one of the few clean-smelling scents I'll ever wear. It's not one of my favorites but I still like it.

flowermom
flowermom

love "divine" so tried this, sorry didnt like it at all, very boring, & smells like hundreds of other perfumes, much prefer divine which is a gorgeous scent!

sorry possum, i don't agree that this smells cheap. it smells soft and powdery. not synthetic at all. a lovely daywear scent. not too long lasting, but i never mind reapplying a perfume i love.

possumke
possumke

Regretfully, I bought it unsniffed as there are no victoria's secret shops to sample them in my country. I was so sure that I would love it from just reading the notes, but sadly I do not. It has a cheap smelling synthetic fixative? which I cannot stand on my skin, and had to wash it off....

Manuella
Manuella

I love the scent but it doesn't last long at all.....to bad.
Would not buy it again!

MakenzieFaith
MakenzieFaith

I think this one smells really nice. Doesn't really last long though. Very wearable.

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

A classic one. Lasting power is awesome! But I will only wear this at night or Winter.

Merri
Merri

I like this, it is powdery and simple and stays very close to the skin (on me at least). This is a cold weather perfume for me, very cuddly and comforting. It smells really good layered with VS Vanilla lace body lotion--my husband always comments how good I smell with this combo :)

romrom
romrom

very sexy but in a sweet girly way , it's soft and sweet and a little bit powdery. very heavenly

larali
larali

I'm a little undecided on this one. I like it, but not sure if I love it. It is very light. Perfect for casual wear. It is just sexy enough. Like, if you want to seduce someone without them realizing they are being seduced.

fragaholic79
fragaholic79

Lovely Oriental, with cardamom playing the leading role on my skin. A little too sweet for the summers, its a perfect fall/winter scent. Its a warm and sexy skin scent. Makes me want to check my shoulders for growing spurts of wings. Heavenly indeed!

Perfumedsecrets

I've worn it certain days, and the weather has to be right. I prefer it on windy or Autumn days because of the crisp musky quality to it. It manages to be softly floral, clean, and still have that white musk. I like most anything with iris in it, but the violet note surprised me. I detest violets. Thankfully it doesn't come out in this one. For being the most popular, I never smell it on anyone! I wear it to bed too as aromatherapy... and when I first bought it I thought it faded in no time. It's a skin scent that stays close to you. Someone can only smell it when your body heats up or as you pass by.

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

On my list of top 5 of all time! I love Orientals and this just hits it perfectly in so many ways. The lasting power is great! Altthough extremely popular by the masses, it can still easily be a signature scent. I try other scents, but I always go back to this eventually.

Fragrancelover79
Fragrancelover79

Love it! This is a soft, sensual, floral fragrance that is so HEAVENLY! I have this in the perfume, lotion and shower gel. This is a rich, long-lasting fragrance that is my favorite from VS.

nyoka
nyoka

A very clean,fresh fume.Slight floral.Good for a everyday fume but nothing to write home about.

I'm a guy and got a mini of this in a lot I bought at a yard sale. It does not smell good to me when I take the cap off, but when I wear it I enjoy it after the top notes settle down. It comes across as a soft, lemony/spicy/powdery fragrance with a light sweet woody base. The violet and ivy gives it a little "tingly" quality, I'm guessing. Overall, it's well done, dynamic, pleasant, and "natural" enough for me. I'd call it at least borderline unisex too. Longevity and projection are very good for me, but my skin chemistry seems to be very good for fragrances. As a point of comparison, A*Men has too much of a tar note for me, and I prefer powdery iris to heavy chocolate or vanilla (I like Dior Homme, for example, and if you like that one you'll probably like this).

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

When I first spray this I swear I can't smell anything at all, but after a little time it smells faintly citrusy and sweet, a combo that reminds me vaguely of a favorite discontinued scent of mine, Sensi. Unfortunately, that stage is very brief, but it settles to a clean, sweet scent that's really very nice. I'm not impressed with the lasting power, but if I find this cheap I will buy it.

candykiss0011
candykiss0011

I smell powder and citrus on it. It reminds me of high school, I wore it back then. Now that I'm older, I realize it's more of a perfume for 18 and above. Lol.

Repogirl
Repogirl

I really dislike this perfume when you first spray it but wow... what a dry down. It takes on a whole new scent that I find clean and fresh. It smells even better when exposed to rain or water, I know it sounds strange but it's true.

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

I like it but its so often used that I just don't use it often. I think I have a ton more perfumes that stand out more. Its still good though but its in the back of the collection.

mcelferr
mcelferr

It's citrus, fresh and very sharp in the beginning I smell the spicy orange, but in the end it turns into a very powdery floral scent,I can't distinguish one flower, reminds me baby's perfume. It's very soft and comfortable. Nothing oriental. I undestand why they have chosen this name. It would perfectly fit little angels.

When I spray it on my skin, this is what I experience. This fragrance is fluffy. It has a powdery opening with sweet bit of grapefruit. I can't really pick up any distinctive floral scent but it's there. Then, I find the powdery note gets heavier. It just kicks the grapefruit to the curve. Then the vanilla starts to show up; keeping the scent nice and sweet till the very end. Not exciting. Not my favorite.

Sissi
Sissi

The opening has a Soapy Plasticy Begining at first but it dries to a
semi sweet Vanilla But it has a bitter
base of Quince an innocent sweetness of freesia and intoxicating orchid.
and the drydown turnes powdery of Iris Violet and musk.
I can also pick up a note of incense
in this too it's clean fun flirty
& sexy!

mjqueen
mjqueen

this irratates my nose alot i smelt it on someone else and it was nice but she likes spicy notes i despise them she gave me her small tester because i asked what it was and said it was nice but i cant bring myself to spray it on myself
im considering buying the gift set but if all the dream angels are like this no thanks!

nayab153
nayab153

This perfume is very easy to wear!
it is a day perfume no question...

my boyfreind always say's it smells clean...like i've just walked out of the shower..which is handy as someimes i really can't be bothred to shower lol!

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I like the heavenly enchanted edition better but this is still a classic for me, although I don't wear it much anymore but I remember it being really popular in high school. Its great!

LeahDL
LeahDL

This is my ultimate go-to.

Kin
Kin

I like it very much, it's so powdery nad creamy. Heavenly creamy, indeed :)

Perfumedsecrets

After some years of being away from it, and not smelling it on others.. I came back to my big 4.2 oz bottle the other day. It still smells the same, so I give major credit for a fragrance that doesn't go sour. It's still the crisp and clean soft floral I loved. I wear it to bed, or on days when I'm just around the house.

Although I initially detected a strong vanilla presence in Victoria's Secret DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY, this was quickly overtaken by cardamom, one of the strongest spices around. HEAVENLY in fact has almost a masculine edge due to the further notable presence of citrus and ivy.

This is a spicy fragrance that would work best in cold weather. I cannot really imagine wearing cardamom in the summer... I have to say that I disagree with the characterization of HEAVENLY as a skin scent. (Whose skin smells like cardamom, pray tell?!)

This scent could definitely be worn by men just as easily as women--it's not very sweet and flowery at all. The edp has good lasting power.

rinkybabycmh
rinkybabycmh

I have a love/hate relationship with this perfume. I never fail to get a complement on it but so many people have this one. It for some reason always makes me think of the mall and it always smells good when I smell it on someone else.

rainydays
rainydays

Dream Angels Heavenly is pretty and soft... I wish the top notes lasted longer, because the vanilla is smooth and so lovely. However, it dries down quickly on me and the finish is very powdery and soapy. Not bad, I just wish it wouldn't dry down as quickly.

JML LEE
JML LEE

very nice smell i dont like the dry down of this its very powdery its very popular and you smell it on everyone and it gets a bit boring

krishka
krishka

It is a nice , light floral scent, but i prefer to wear the body lotion than the perfume. It is not intrusive and stays close to the skin.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a very nice sweet scent but I don't ware it often. I have so many others that come before this but it is a nice change to ware once in awhile. Its very floral indeed.

kirbygal626
kirbygal626

It is a little light and hardly lasts at all. Very powdery and soapy. Deffinatley not my signature scent but I wear it sometimes.

knics33
knics33

I agree with Chaosnmotion- the powdery effect in the dry down just doesn't settle with me completely. I had a smaller sized bottle of heavenly that I carried in my purse and every time I used it, I would remind myself to change out my purse mini lol. Its just a little too much- a little synthetic maybe? VS DEF. has better fragrances out then heavenly. Also- their ads claiming this is the #1 fragrance in America kind of make me laugh... I would be willing to bet there are other fragrances out there that have way surpassed Heavenly in sales and popularity here in America ;) (Angel, Curious, etc...). In the end, I decided to give Heavenly to my BF. There are much better gourmands out there IMO.

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

This perfume is surprisingly a lot better than I'd expected. After reading reviews, I was prepared to be bombarded by a ton of vanilla and was pleasantly surprised to find a decent amount of complexity.

It starts off with a very artificial, almost plasticky scent that I can't quite define, which dries down quickly to an appealing vanilla spice. Aside from the iris, I can't detect any floral notes. This is reminiscent of a really light, egg nog smell, which I actually like. I'd compare it to L de Lolita Lempicka (though it's much lighter). There's not a lot of citrus or fruit, it's mostly vanilla, woods, iris and spice, but it's really pleasant and quite sexy.

It's my favourite in the Dream Angels line at Victoria's Secret and for the price, and despite its popularity, it's a very adequate perfume. I agree with falovalo who described it as comfortable; it definitely brings to mind images of cold nights spent cuddled with someone special next to a cozy fire. The spicy notes make it a great holiday scent.

Staying power is decent and it's not too strong; though I will warn that it set off a friend's allergies so spray lightly before wearing in crowded areas.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

cdawnn1 is right. This is one of the most popular scents in America. It's not the sexiest thing in the world, but I like it. It's my go-to scent (mainly because I only have about 4 perfumes in my collection. Forgive me. I'm just starting out...) I can smell the white flowers and the musk, a bit of citrus, a bit of spice....but can't pick out the flowers. I don't get any vanilla, but I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I like that it's not sweet (IMHO). And to me, it feels a little sparkly. I like it. I think I would describe this as champagne in a perfume bottle (albeit the less expensive champagne...but champagne non-the-less.

I get compliments on it all time...I think it's good for all ages and all occasions; the scent is light and airy.If you're looking for a sexy,feminine,fabulous,long lasting scent,I highly recommend Heavenly by Victoria Secret.

falovalo
falovalo

The name suits perfectly. It's warm and envelopes you in pure heavenly comfort. At first it sort of has a slight minty smell, which I suppose is either the ivy or cardamom, then a soft, sheer vanilla with a hint of musk and flowers. My boyfriend thinks its particularly sexy!!! I can imagine being cuddled next to him in a down comforter while wearing this...

Princess
Princess

This is a beautiful fragrance, this is heavenly! But it reminds me of Armani she? the both smell alike.

Mica619
Mica619

I love this perfume. What stood out the most was the hint of citrus among the floral tones. This perfume when added with the sensual treat of thief lotion itmakes your skin silky and satin.it just makes me very sensual when wearing this perfume.

Cherub573
Cherub573

White florals, white musk, and sandalwood. I mostly notice a powdery effect, and the white musk base, which lends the creaminess to the fragrance. I don't get much vanilla on my skin.

Overall, I find the scent is okay. I think it can be lovely on the right person, but I don't think it fits me anymore, and I find myself smelling it too often on other people.

essija
essija

Wow, this is Heavenly. I have never really given this scent a chance but yesterday shopping in VS I discovered the New adorable round bottle and smelled it and thought, WOW, how nice. This is so lovely and soft and powdery, aren't they always a little powdery?? I did not put this on my skin as I was almost sniffed out by the time I got to VS. but I really liked it in the bottle. With my skin chemistry I don't know if I can wear VS scents I have not had much luck in the the past. Would love to know and would love to try this someday... Love the lovely new bottle. reminds me of SJP bottle lovely

xiamara
xiamara

I really hate this perfume. Its just too cloying, and in-your-face. Or maybe its just that my roommate uses it!! ugh!!

Savanimal
Savanimal

I started wearing this fragrance about two or three years ago, and then I stopped wearing it for a while because I kept smelling it on EVERYONE. I just recenlty started wearing it again, and I absolutely love it. To me it kind of smells like a mix of vanilla and Dr. Pepper. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long on me. Overall, I would definitely recomend it.

cmtt1577
cmtt1577

I get the most comments on this fragrance when I wear it. I run/walk alot and actually had a walking partner walk downwind of me so he could smell me and keep motivated :) But it's a great everyday scent for one who wants to feel feminine and clean. Just when I think I can't smell it anymore, it tends to come back.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

i love this one, but i almost always wear it layered under something. makes me feel girly.

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

I love this scent, even though it is one of the most commonly worn fragrances in America. It's definitely popular for a good reason. I love how it has a rich, vanilla base. It's on the powdery side and lasts quite long. This can be worn for everyday, but I definitely find it especially appropriate for a romantic special occasion.

Passionflower
Passionflower

Maybe it's me, but I have to keep smelling this to convince myself there actually is a fragrance... It's so light it's hardly there at all. Not my kind of fragrance. Makes me think of grannies.

a bit vintage
a bit vintage

This one never fails to disappoint me. It is soft, sensual and pretty. Never over the top, never too sweet, and never too floral. Tends to stay close to the skin which is a definite plus. Very wearable. In my opinion D.A. Heavenly is timeless.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

This is ok... it dries down very powdery on me which is I can tolerate at times and others I can't. This is one I have to be in the mood for.

2007

Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria`s Secret 3.84 out of 5 based on 1059 ratings and 186 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.