Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Very Sexy Now collection by the house of Victoria's Secret is inspired by opulent aromas and tropical colours of Brazil this season. Besides this line, other sunny collections were presented: Bare Bronze and Very Sexy make-up for summer in slightly darker or pastel shades.

Perfume Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom was launched in 2009. It is inspired by an opulent bouquet of white flowers, which tingles your imagination with innocent aromas. Yellow freesia, luminous mandarin, juicy melon and pear blossom open this fragrant composition. A heart adds magnolia, fragile jasmine petals, gardenia, apple blossom, apricot nectar. Heavenly notes create a finish with a mixture of blond wood and musk. Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom is available as 75ml edp, with a 75 ml perfumed body lotion. The collection offers a scented ring which is decorated with white flowers and hides a solid perfume inside, carrying the same notes as the new EDP edition.

Freesia Mandarin Orange Melon

Magnolia Jasmine Gardenia Apple Blossom Apricot

Woodsy Notes Musk

Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom Fragrance Reviews

goldennotion
goldennotion

Very green, crisp fragrance with a flowery after bite. It almost has a scent of fresh cut grass and a deep under scent of musk. Smells like summer camp (a girls summer camp without the stinky boys). I wear this in the Spring mostly...then I move to Heavenly Flowers in the Summer. They actually smell very similar to me except bloom is more green.

itooms88
itooms88

I love this perfume. It is actually my favorite one from my collection of perfumes. It has a very sweet and fresh smell. Every time I wear it I always get compliments. My sister in law who is very picky about perfumes loves it and always steals it from me. I just wish they sold it in stores instead of ordering it online.

Victoria's Secret DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY BLOOM does not chart any new territory, even for VS. This fresh fruity floral has a green-apple edge and is far more fruity than floral. What's nice here is that the fruits are neither overripe nor overly synthetic-smelling, as in the Secret Garden collection and many mainstream fruity-floral frags. Although the fruits are sweet, they are balanced somewhat by the other notes.

HEAVENLY BLOOM is very similar to a couple of the other VS prestige fragrances (including one of the VERY SEXY edps). But I suspect that most fruity floral fragrance lovers would enjoy this simple, friendly composition. Apple and melon mingle with a light bouquet of various flowers in a pleasing way.

guest_perfume lover
guest_perfume lover

My husband gave this scent a "9 plus", and he likes it better than the other victoria secrete perfums I have (Heavenly, Oh La La, Very Sexy Her, Desire, Wish and Body. It is a very clean, floral scent. Smells like spring.

Zocha
Zocha

Could not resist and got myself this gorgeous ring for my summer dresses and the fragrance in it is nice as well. It's delicate fresh with some fruity sweetness, nice.
Funny, I've tested the liquid fragrance and it was nothing like the solid one in my ring! would not buy that one for sure. Maybe the tester was bad or something.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

This one smells a lot like "Bora Bora" to me- sweet floral fruity, with a faintly exotic edge. I like it, but it is nothing particularly new or fresh. If it has better persistence than "Bora Bora", it might be worth a try.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

i smelled this today while i was at the mall its delicious!
its sweet juicy fruity and flowery its very good sooo fresh and sweet i love it ill be buying this one! 5 stars

Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom by Victoria`s Secret 4.04 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly Bloom by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Divine Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Jessica Simpson Fancy Mariah Carey M Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Body by Victoria Versace Crystal Noir Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon