Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

coconut

New fragrance from Dream Angels Heavenly collection by the house of Victoria’s Secret was introduced in September 2009 under its name Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted. It was inspired by lingerie collection Dream Angels Heavenly and it brings us opulent, sensual, wild and mysterious aromas. Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted is composed of fruity aromas of raspberry, coconut milk and amber. The perfume arrives as 75ml (2.5oz) eau de parfume. Apart from EDT, the collection encompasses rich perfumed body cream in amount of 200ml (6.8oz). Besides raspberries, coconut milk and amber, the body cream contains macadamia milk and aloe vera. The collection also features Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted Sheer Fragrance Mist in amount of 8.4oz (250ml).

Amber Coconut Raspberry

Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted Fragrance Reviews

sunnycocoloco
sunnycocoloco

I like this. I have had this body mist for many years and use it as a room spray. It is very spicy and very powdery; I normally dislike powdery scents, but I think this one is so spicy that it works. I guess I can detect a little sweetness from the raspberry, but it is very subtle and unrecognizable as any particular fruit. This is a very dry, spicy, powdery scent.

Without looking at the alleged notes, Victoria's Secret DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY ENCHANTED seemed obviously to be VS's effort to ride out the post-ANGEL wave of sweet vanilla patchouli frags. After reading the notes, I tried sniffing and sniffing and sniffing again to locate amber, raspberry, or coconut--all to no avail. To my nose, HEAVENLY ENCHANTED is a sweet vanilla patchouli frag!

This reminds me more of a dilute and de-floralized version of Bond no 9 NUITS DE NOHO than anything else. Also similar to PLEASURES DELIGHT. Also similar to..., and ..., and... I rather like this genre, but it's entirely redundant, and since NUITS DE NOHO is a parfum disguised as an edp, I already have a lifetime supply of a better sweet vanilla patchouli frag than HEAVENLY ENCHANTED is.

That said, I can recommend this as a worthy contender among the zillion other sweet vanilla patchouli frags on the market today. But if you're looking for raspberry, amber, or coconut, you may be disappointed.

arg1971
arg1971

I have original in this perfume and I like the original much better this one is okay but there is a note or something in this one that I just dont know about. Since I purchased Ive only worn maybe once.

Princess
Princess

I was really exited by this one. It has a beautiful bottle and box, kind of vintage. Smells spicy, it smells way to simelar to Halle Berry perfume. Disspointed :(

exciter76
exciter76

I have no idea how the folks at VS were able to incorporate amber into a fragrance and yet keep it from being too heady, too overpowering, too ...much. Amber can be wonderful in very small doses, but wanting amber to be tempered in scent is like wanting a redwood tree to be smaller in stature--it's nearly impossible.

At first spray the scent is a bit strong, maybe even a bit odd. Amber is ever present, from first spray to last drydown, but it is always romantic at its very core. The initial impression is a sweet, rich, and an ever-so-slightly fruitiness. Then there is a subtly sexy heart of rich amber which transforms to something powdery soft and uber-romantic.

It was most appropriate that this fragrance was sold during the winter holiday season. It was definitely meant to be worn while snuggling close to one's paramour by the yuletide fire. The wearer will be transported by the romantic nuances that mark the essence of wintertime encapsulated in this bottle.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I have the body mist in this.. I LOVE the smell but I wish it would last longer! Seems like it goes away in just a couple hours, I want to get he perfume someday for sure! :)

danimcneil
danimcneil

too spicey for me as well. it really pretty if you are in to those kinds of scents..

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

if you liked hillary duff with love it smells very similar to that with rasberries
too spicy for me

Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted by Victoria`s Secret 4.12 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Lacoste Touch of Pink Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Victoria`s Secret Very Sexy Now 2010 Guess Guess By Marciano Cacharel Amor Amor Bath and Body Works Vanilla Noir Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Estée Lauder Pleasures Delight Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Coco Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Escada Ocean Lounge Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Burberry The Beat Mariah Carey M