Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers is a new limited fragrance from the Dream Angels collection and it was presented in April 2010. Heavenly Flowers was inspired by peony flower, which is a heart of the fragrance Dream Angels Heavenly, somewhat juicier and fruitier than its antecedent.

Composition of Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers incorporates peony flower, floral notes and fruity aromas. Its flacon is made of glass, decorated with pink nuances and crowned with a yellow flower. Available as 200ml EDP.

Besides the perfume, the collection includes 200 ml Heavenly Flowers Sheer Fragrance Mist, 200ml Heavenly Flowers Softening Body Lotion and a beautiful floral bracelet with solid perfume - Heavenly Flowers Solid Fragrance Bracelet available as limited edition.

Peony Floral Notes Fruity Notes

Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers Fragrance Reviews

jessica.arndt
jessica.arndt

This was a blind buy. I wanted a fresh-floral-summery perfume and, well... Its exactly what this one is. :) Super easy to wear. Fresh and floral. I feel some sweetness, but nothing like a candy or fruity, its a floral sweetness. A little (very little) sour, which I like... it gives a lot of happiness to this perfume! Its a crisp perfume! I imagine a happy girl enjoying a sunny day on a beautiful field of white, yellow and pink flowers, breathing a clean and pure countryside air.
Its a perfect perfume for when I wanna feel clean and simple but also special. I love it... and this bottle is so beautiful!

beauty_girl

Have this for swap. PM me if interested.

clairdelune
clairdelune

I popped into Starbucks today on the way to work and saw a couple women chatting. One had on the coolest Dansko clogs I'd ever seen. I had to ask her where she'd gotten them. Well turned out she'd actually made them by adhering fabric over the leather to 'mod' up the formerly worn-out clogs. While chatting with her I noticed how pretty her perfume was. I thought, based on her style, that it was probably a scented oil, but she told me it was VS Heavenly Flowers. I haven't been overly impressed with VS fragrances generally but now I'm thinking I should give them a second chance. I will definitely be going in to sample this one--if it smells as nice as it did on that woman, I may just buy it!

This is a fragrance based on peony. Its not powdery or sweet at all. I find it to be very green, cool and fresh. It reminds me of the cool air after the rain. Perfect for when you don't want to smell too perfumed.

goldennotion
goldennotion

I like this fragrance. It reminds me of bloom but with more floral and less green in comparison. This is more of a scent I would wear for a lunch with my hubbie at an outdoor cafe. A nice fun scent...not to serious just young and beautiful.

92heartbeat
92heartbeat

ugh i hate it..smells too bad on me :( like herbal green fragance

If there's one thing the world does not need, it's another generic peony frag. That said, I forgive Victoria's Secret for launching DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY FLOWERS because it does fill that gaping peony-frag lacuna in their in-house collection! VS produces perfumes primarily for gals who are buying bras and thongs and decide to multi-task, picking up some bottles along the way. I don't have a problem with that.

The good news about this particular generic peony frag is that it does not contain the rendition of that note which makes me run for a scrub! HEAVENLY FLOWERS is more floral than fruity and entirely wearable. Unimpressive, but also inoffensive (which of course cannot be taken for granted...).

HF is probably my least favorite of the Dream Angels series, but it does offer a light aura of slightly sweet florality and therefore may be perfect for those who are looking for no more and no less than that--along with some new bras and a thong or two as well. C'est simple comme 'bonjour'!

perfume_junkie
perfume_junkie

God, I love it! It's just perfect! I asked my husband to buy it for me from the US, without knowing how it smells like, and my intuition was right..it's beautiful, feminine, floral, not too heavy nor too light, just perfect!

beauty_girl

I think it smells sweet and lovely :) I have the sheer fragrance mist and i think that it is strong as a perfume wich im glad for =)

luxlover
luxlover

This is a lovely flowery scent, fresh and light in my opinion. Go for the sheer mist if the perfume version is too strong. Dream angels mists are better smelling and last longer than Garden collection sprays. The bottles are beautiful also.

guest_SugarPlum
guest_SugarPlum

I love this! I have the "sexy mist". not the EDP. I bought this unsniffed from ebay and was very worried. I thought it would be too flowery. Honestly I was expecting this to stink. But I love it. It smells so fresh and clean. I have the Dream Angels Divine and I dont too much care for it, so I took a chance with this one. And I'm happy I did because I love it!!I will be buying more of this! I never want to run out

rainydays
rainydays

Very nice! I've always been hesitant about the Dream Angels line because I'm not a big fan of the original Heavenly... this one was an excellent surprise. Floral, yes, but so crisp and invigorating. It's a little tart, and not too sweet. Perfect for a hot day or when you need something refreshing.

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

this perfume is OK. smells extremly flowery maybe a bit too much it made me sneeze like crazy!

i cant wait for the new heavenly angels STARDUST!!!!

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

Im surprised there arent many reviews for this one yet!

I have sampled this quite a few times and it is likeable although a bit too strong and it becomes almost sour on my skin. I think the original heavenly will be always be the best compared to the new versions.

I think if I smelled this on someone else it wouldn't be offending or anything. Just gets weird on me : )

tennischick
tennischick

Just sampled this at VS it's just ok, smells nothing like the original so not sure why they call it Heavenly Flowers? should have been given it's own name.

Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers by Victoria`s Secret 3.49 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly Flowers by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.