Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret presents a limited body care collection with an accent on EDP Dream Angels Heavenly Shine. The collection encompasses body fragrance Angels Heavenly Shine Body Mist and perfumed body care lotion Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Shimmer Lotion.

Eau de parfum is available in a pink flacon with shiny transparent curves hiding a fragrance composed of vibrant lotus, juicy nectarine and pleasant, comfortable vanilla. The fragrance is available as 75ml EDP. It aims at girls who like being in center of attention, who want to glitter like stars and leave a sensual floral-fruity trail behind. Dream Angels Heavenly Shine was launched in 2011.

Nectarine

Lotus

Vanille

Dream Angels Heavenly Shine Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells really sweet and good thanks to the nectarine and the vanilla. But today when i sprayed it on, it kind of smelled like "Passport South Beach" by Paris Hilton. PSB has nectarine too. Does anyone agree?

This smells like nectarine and vanilla, very sweet and soft. I barely detect the lotus. There is a very faint floral in the background, but it is so faint, it could be any flower. Although so simple, this smells very warm and pleasant. A feel good, cuddly scent.

ladyreddz
ladyreddz

I love how this perfume smells, however, I must agree that it does not last long even when layering.

Violet Pansy
Violet Pansy

This is my favorite scent from all Dream Angels perfumes. On my skin it smells like sugary powdery lemon! Mmmm! So delicious and gentle fragrance. On me it has good lasting power, even I use it without same lotion.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

My friend has this and I got to sample it from her. As always, another crowd-pleaser from VS. Heavenly Shine follows the failsafe formula of fruit+sugar+vanilla. Pleasant scent of Nectarine with a slightly chemical Vanilla drydown. I like this, but it's nothing memorable.

ilikeperfume
ilikeperfume

I honestly cant understand the positive reviews for this product! It smells like old watery fruit juice (on me at least) seriously it smells like the syrup canned peaches come in mixed with water. Not an attractive scent in my opinion. I wouldn't want to smell like this all day and luckily due to its poor staying power, you wont have to.

scardenas
scardenas

It smells wonderful!!! Thank goodness for the Semi-
Annual Sale......... 75% off!!!! woohoo!!!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Shine (holiday limited edition 2011) is light and sweet! Water lily, nectarine, and vanilla. The only problem is that it has absolutely no lasting power. Other than that, it smells great.

Flowercat
Flowercat

Heavenly Shine has all the qualities I loved about Dreams Angels Forever--the sweet soft vanilla blend, the freshness--without the things I didn't love--the sharpness, the chemical drydown. Just bought it today, but so far I'm really happy with it. I actually seek out mild, pretty, simple sweet feminine scents, so any lack of uniqueness or head-turning notes is fine with me! Very,very pretty!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

This is the best Dream Angels scent in my opinion. All the other Dream Angels scents smell really old lady-ish to me, but this one is geared towards the younger crowd. I'm really liking the citrus in this scent and it's also fruity. Too bad it's only limited edition :(

aqua76239
aqua76239

I wanted to try it for the hell of it, not expecting for it to be anything exciting. And it wasn't.
VS is not known for making too many interesting or distictive fragrances and Heavenly Shine definately doesn't stand out a whole lot. I get fruit note with some vanilla, and that's about it. Its smells sweet and creamy. Overall, it smells nice but I could name several other fragrances that they have which have many simularities to this one-Gorgeous and Incredible for example. They are not exactly the same but have the same "vibe". Lasting power is weak as most of VS scents, I got about 2 hours out of it. I would wear it if someone gave it to me as a gift but wouldn't purchase this for myself.

Rach05
Rach05

Just went to vs today n sniff it out, it was pretty but nothing interesting about this.

Whit
Whit

I just ordered this yesterday on the VS site; it's not the stores yet where I live. When it gets here, I will write a review on what it smells like.

EDIT: I finally got my order today. I ordered just the lotion, and it's a sweet vanilla with hints of berries. It is nothing original, but a great fun to wear frag.I usually buy VS scents to wear to work because they aren't very overpowering, but still smell nice. This is sweet, sexy-innocent, and feminine too. The vanilla is most predominant once it dries and it is somewhat sweet, so if you don't like either, don't buy it. However, if anyone found Dream Angels Forever too sweet, you might could try this one as it's a little lighter. Hope this helps! :)

Dream Angels Heavenly Shine by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Shine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Shine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly Shine by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly Shine by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Victoria`s Secret Incredible Bath and Body Works Be Enchanted Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Fresh & Clean Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Beyonce Heat Rush Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Jessica Simpson Fancy Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual