Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

coconut
Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria`s Secret presents a summer collection of fragrances and accompanying products, offering 4 new fragrant limited editions along with body care products. The four new fragrances were named: Bombshell Summer, Dream Angel's Heavenly Summer, Sexy Little Things Noir Summer and Very Sexy Summer, and are available as limited editions for upcoming summer. All for fragrances are obtainable as EDP.

Dream Angel's Heavenly Summer seduces with a cobmination of peony, coconut water and soft wood. Available as 75ml EDP.

All four fragrances are accompanied with light body sprays and perfumed body care lotions, perfect for hot summer days. Dream Angels Heavenly Summer was launched in 2011.

Coconut Peony Woodsy Notes

Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Fragrance Reviews

zind
zind

This is a very unoffensive fragrance, I don't find it unique in any way but it's ok. I can smell the coconut after reading the notes, but it's very, very subtle. It reminds me of Tommy girl, or more correctly, how I remember tommy girl (I haven't smelled it in maaany years though, and I did like that one a lot better than this!)

I can imagine many men liking this because, yes, it's very girly. And like a reviewer before me I can also picture this on a blonde girl. This does not suit me at all though, I'm a brunette incense-loving vegetarian who collects crystals and carries tarot cards in her purse. I need something a lot darker and more complex than this. Besides, to me this smells very synthetic, it's a noseburner

hanjieun
hanjieun

This was my all time fave perfume. sad to say i run out of it. Im planning to buy again soon.

the scent is floral and fresh when i wear this perfume i feel like Im a sophisticated woman :) the longevity of this perfume is quite nice. Love love this perfume. :)

chrisym.
chrisym.

Would love to buy a sample of this and Dream angels kiss,dream angels heavenly shine, and pink all my heart for $3 each plus shipping and handleing if any one is interested-even if I have to pay per sample from different people or one person that's missing one of the perfumes!!!! please contact if can!

Dominique69

i won so many of vs please takr a look at my profile

Dominique69

omfg i love this pefume its my sig scent for anyone who has questions about it, dont! its awesowme if you like wood!! i cant smell the coconut, im not a coconut fan maybe thats why i dont smell it or i think i wouldve since i dont really like it but overall omg the wood is to die and the peony is my fave !

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

I bought this as a gift for my best friend and it was ...perfect.

An absolutely stunning fragrance. Made for the bright, outgoing blonde bombshell kind of girl.

The design, personality, and experience of this scent evokes classic feminine beauty and sophistication, yet with a surprising exciting flirtatious twist.

Very girly, very fun.

First smell - I think LEMONADE. Refreshing, delicious, and summery. The perfect blend of lemonade, not your cheap and too sweet of a concoction. Its just right.

The immediate burst of 'flavor' and warmth within the Eau De Parfum sends you to paradise. Its a moment of personal pleasure and excitement as you spritz yourself before walking out the door, knowing you smell good.

Then, I recommend carrying a travel-size body mist to carry in your purse to conveniently splash in between outings, like while in the ladies' room, etc as a scent refresher.

Perfect for summer. But you can get away with it any time besides winter.

NOTE: With Victoria Secret's scent especially, its important to analyze the personality and design of each fragrance and pick the one that best suits you based on packaging, description, etc.

As soon as I saw this bottle, I knew it was too good to be true for my best blonde friend, a summer girl at heart, and a true beauty. She deserves to feel and smell beautiful and this pricey perfume was worth every penny. So good, that later during their Semi-Annual sale their summer scents were clearanced so I bought her the same perfume for her next birthday....and she loved it, if not more.

goldennotion
goldennotion

I own many of the Dream Angels perfumes. I really like this fresh, bright, yet sophisticated sent. It reminds me of sundresses, sandals, and golden sunsets. My husband likes this sent in particular. I like my perfumes a bit sweeter and sensual and this seems rather astringent to me but he likes it and although it is different than my usual, I like it also.

MustangAnnie

@ Bea_III, this does not smell like the original Heavenly at all. This smells much fresher and less sweet and the coconut is pretty prominet. I personally love the original Heavenly but it's way too sweet for sping/summer, Heavenly Summer is a much better choice.

luxlover
luxlover

Watery floral summer scent. Initial spray is quite similar to Heavenly Flowers' dry-down smell. Then I smell the pleasant, faint but sweet rose smell. Zero coconut to my nose and I'm thankful! I don't hate coconut, but I had enough of it from VS Very Sexy Now (Beauty of Brazil) which really captured the lovely coconut smell. But like I said, I won't prefer every summer fragrance dominated by coconut! Heavenly Summer is soft, lovely and induces relaxation on me. Something I would wear also on laid-back sundays.

fobia
fobia

This smells just like summer to me! And honestly... there is something about it that I just love! I suppose it's those woodsy notes.. I don't smell that often in the types of perfumes I have.
Like other VS perfumes I own, the lasting power is not that great, but it has lasted a bit longer than some of the others.
Anyway, spraying this on makes me long for summer... I am sure that when that time rolls around I may be wearing this a lot! It seems like it will be quite refreshing.

Dominique69

love this is my signature secent it makes me feel like i from the carribean

natalieisme
natalieisme

Very light floral scent similar to Daisy Eau So Fresh!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I didn't like this scent at all...I agree with the person who said that this smells like sunflowers :(

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Summer (2011) is sweet, fresh, summer sunshine! No one likes a fragrance that has coconut because usually it’s too strong and that’s all you can smell. In Dream Angels Heavenly Summer the coconut is not over powering and adds just a soft hint of sweetness with fresh peony and light woods. Excellent fragrance! Love it!

MustangAnnie

This smells similar to Sunflowers which, I cannot stand, but the coconut notes make it way better. I love the coconut, keeps it fresh and perfect for summer. I really enjoy it, it's my favorite of the summer editions. Finally, a coconut fragrance that isn't tropical but just still smells like a vacation. That was always my biggest complaint about fragrances with cocnut in them, they all smelled like a tropical drink or suntan and that was not what I was looking for. Heavenly Summer got it right! It's the perfect blend of cocnut, flowers and woody notes. Lasts a long time. Good choice for a fun tropical twist of the original Heavenly.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This smells exactly like Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers.

kikinha
kikinha

Love, love, love it! Getting a big bottle tomorrow!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

NICE CLEAN SCENT...BUT SMELLS LIKE A MANS CLEAN AFTERSHAVE ON THE DRYDOWN...ITS TOO WOODY CLEAN..ON ME..KINDA LIKE PASSING BY A MEN'S CLOTHING STORE AND GETTING A WHIFF OF A SOAPY WOODSY CLEAN MAN..(acrombie type store)..PASS!

Tiktak
Tiktak

I purchased this on a whim because you got a body lotion free with parfum purchase. But I really enjoy this and get many compliments. I will pick up another 2 or so since it is a limited edition. I don't smell any coconut in this. It smells like a warm breeze from your garden on a summer day.

ARIES1983
ARIES1983

I got all of the limited edition scents aexcept sexy little things noir summer and this is my favorite. I almost didn't get this one because it has a coconut note and I tend to hate coconut in my fragrances but I love this. It smells so juicy and tropical and honestly I don't really notice that much coconut. This is the perfect summer scent. I'm so glad I decided to give this a go.

Dream Angels Heavenly Summer by Victoria`s Secret 4.02 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly Summer by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly Summer by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.