Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Victoria's Secret presents a new collection with four fragrances, along with accompanying body care products. Name of the collection is VS Exotic Beauty Collection and the new scents are:

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation
• Bombshell Temptation
• Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Temptation
• Very Sexy Temptation

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation is a true exotic temptation composed of juicy apple, jasmine and soft vanilla. The perfume is available as 75ml EDP. Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation was launched in 2011.

Red Apple

Brasil Beat

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation Fragrance Reviews

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I can smell mostly the red apple followed by jasmin and a hint of vanilla. I get a peppery note from this, i think that it is the combination of the red apple and jasmin. The sillage is moderate as well as the longvity. Dont sure yet if it will be a skinscent or not, or if i like it enough to keep or swap it.

Not into VS scents but got that one today, sprayed it in my car, and it is so nice, pretty, delicious. Not sure the longevity is great, but it smells good enough to eat. Not a sophisticated scent per se, but easy to wear when you all you want is to smell pretty. it will work just fine for me. It is sweet, and feminine.
Update: I can't wear too much of it, it induces headaches in me.

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

The packaging is stunning.
The scent is stunning.

It's hard to describe the fragrance,
its just a blast of ultra femininity & glamour.

I don't notice any apple, but I do believe its the jasmine that makes this scent so strikingly gorgeous.

It's a very fresh and clean perfume that works well for a girl who loves to dress up and make an impression.

luxlover
luxlover

I ordered 3 Dream Angels scents online and one of them is Temptation which my friend had asked me to include in my purchase for her, so that we can save on the shipping cost. While the package was still on shipment, my friend changed her mind about it and I decided to keep it for myself since I don't have it yet. But when the package arrived, we tested the scents and my friend....changed her mind again and took the Temptation! She loved it! It's a crisp scent in my opinion, I love the apple in it.

fobia
fobia

The bottle and packaging are very cute, and the smell is good, but unfortunately there is really no lasting power :/ The scent is gone in about an hour. I don't mind too much, since I picked it up for cheap at a VS sale :)

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Victoria Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation is a sexy fruity scent! Sweet crisp apple, blooming jasmine, and sultry vanilla. The lasting power is poor but, I love this fragrance so much I am willing to reapply it all day!

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I like this one a lot. I know it is geared towards the cooler months but I can see wearing this one year round. The vanilla and apple notes keep it crisp and cool for fall/winter but the jasmine makes it suitable for those warmer days. I really enjoy this. I'm a fan of the original Heavenly but prefer Divine in the Dream Angels line and Heavenly Temptation seems, to me, more along those lines. Feminine and pretty. In fact, the Temptations Line that Victoria's Secret launched was a hit with me and has to be one of my favorites.

BroadwayBeauty
BroadwayBeauty

I really like this perfume, and actually I like it a lot better than the original Heavenly. It reminds me of something, although I'm not quire sure what, but it's some perfume I used to own but fazed out. It's not that fragrance perfectly, but it's an update on it for sure. Heavenly Temptation is a lot sweeter than the fragrances I usually wear, but it's very easy to wear and doesn't offend.

My on big complaint, though, is that it doesn't really have any lasting power. After an hour or so I can't really smell it anymore.

Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation by Victoria`s Secret 3.93 out of 5 based on 50 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Heavenly Temptation by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Temptation Beyonce Heat Rush Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Christian Audigier Villain for Women Paris Hilton Heiress Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Hilary Duff With Love Coach Coach Poppy Paris Hilton Siren Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Victoria`s Secret Vixen Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Victoria`s Secret Incredible Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland