Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dream Angels Wish Victoria`s Secret for women

Dream Angels Wish Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Dream Angels Wish Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Wish Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Dream Angels Wish Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Make a wish, but a fragrant one this time! One that is clear and light, composed of aromas of fruit and flowers, and opens with fragrant breezes of luminous grapefruit, pink pepper, orange blossom, aquatic fruit and bergamot. A heart is composed of jasmine, honeysuckle, vanilla orchid, papaya blossom, orange blossom and magnolia petals, while base notes are: cashmere, cream vanilla and soft musk. The fragrance is available as 30ml, 75ml and 125ml EDP, with an accompanying body care collection. Dream Angels Wish was launched in 2008.

Grapefruit Pink Pepper Bergamot

Jasmine Honeysuckle Orchid Orange Blossom Magnolia

Cashmere Wood Vanilla Musk

Dream Angels Wish Fragrance Reviews

dmaw
dmaw

If you like this, try Body Fantasies Silver Lining. Notes are different, but I find they smell very similar, even having a similar dandelion gone to seed on packaging.

Dayi Marquez
Dayi Marquez

It smells good but its not a special smell.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I was so sad when this perfume was discontinued, out of all the Dream Angels fragrances, I only like this one, Wish and Heavenly. Anyway, I'm so glad I found a seller on ebay who sells Wish at a cheaper price than on amazon.

The perfume finally arrived today, and when I put it on, I instantly feel really happy and nostalgic. Wish is fruity and a bit spicy, but the scent becomes softer as it evolves on the skin. There're also floral notes in this as well, but to me the spiciness truly makes this perfume stand out from the other Dream Angels fragrances.

It lasts about 4 hours on my hair and 5-6 hours on my wrists. By the sixth hour, there's only a faint scent left, but it still has the gentleness of the fruity notes and the warmth of the spicy notes.

I'm so happy I have this perfume again, and the design on the bottle is just so cute. A dandelion in the wind, as one is making the wish.

dame piglet
dame piglet

I'm saddened that this one is gone. I just love it! It doesn't stay on for long, but it's really a joy to wear!

Mahochka
Mahochka

one of my favourite ones - it's light and a little teasing, it's sexy and firendly - so for me it really fits all times of the day and all outfits - that's way it's my must-have for travels and business trips

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I sampled this one over the weekend, and like many of the other reviewers, I was expecting something "common" as VS often remakes their body sprays into perfumes. HOWEVER, upon first impression, I was instantly introduced to the grapefruit, orange blossom and bergamot, BUT shortly after that the Jasmine and Orchid emerged quite pleasently. I found myself constantly smelling the place where I sampled it, and I caught a whiff of myself when I stepped into the fresh air. I JUST HAD TO PURCHASE IT!!!! The dry down is amazing. What lingers but is not overpowering is the Vanilla and Jasmine.
It is a very nice scent for winter weather, as the Vanilla and Woodsy oils do the fragrance justice, makes it very powdery and light, but it is not so strong that you give yourself a headache.
Also, the peppery notes are not overpowering, as I find this to be true in many fragrances with pepper in them.
This fragrance begins slightly citrusy and punchy but quickly evolves into a sophisticated warm powdery scent with a hint of jasmine and orchid florals.
I absolutely love it and the mixture of the different notes are placed perfectly to create such staying power.
This will be a new VS staple in my fragrance collection along with Heavenly.

guest_guest
guest_guest

It's ok. I got it as a free gift with a purchase from VS, but I wouldn't buy it. I wear it every now and then. It has a pwdery smell with a hint of citrus maybe a little spicy. It smells better dried dwn but it's just ok. Like I said I would't buy it.

guest_jassie
guest_jassie

am i too late for this perfume? i like it's smell.. nice one.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This one is very peppery/spicy at the start and then once it settles after an hour or two the vanilla and cashmere finally show up!

I like the end notes but I cant stand the rest of it, so its not really worth the trouble for me just to smell the vanilla/cashmere.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Nothing special about it..kinda reminds me of exclamation!..too weak for me..They have done way better.

mandashell
mandashell

Bright citrus with pretty florals and a lovely vanilla-musk. This is the first Victoria's secret perfume I have seriously considered buying right from the store. But I resisted and plan on purchasing it at it's more reasonable online cost. Has a nice lasting power for a more mellow scent. This fragrance proves that VS can make some worthwhile fragrances! ;'D

Victoria's Secret DREAM ANGELS WISH opens with a pleasing citrusy pink pepper note that lingers to complement a harmonious bouquet which then gives way to a warm slightly musky vanilla layer with excellent staying power (in the edp).

WISH develops through three distinct stages much more so than two of the other nonlinear DREAM ANGELS fragrances (DIVINE and HEAVENLY), and this one is the most interesting as well. The spicy warmth is perhaps best suited for cold weather, but this is not so heavy as to be unwearable in the heat, for the spices are not at all thick, and the sillage, although perceptibly vanilla, still seems rather clean and spare.

I would classify this as an oriental floral, since the warm spices are more dominant than the fruits, which are citrus, not sweet.

LoveLy
LoveLy

this smells so beautiful..it started off so light i barely smelled it but throughout the day, it became amazing and i loved it

flower
flower

I absolutely love this fragrance. It is a nice clean and sexy scent. My husband usually likes more spicer fragances so I was shocked when he said he liked it. I am I am always waiting for my husband to comment about a fragrance and when I wear this he always says I smell good

fire2heart
fire2heart

I normally go towards much spicier fragrances but this one really appeals to me and it's a nice change of pace for me. It's soft, powdery, fruity and floral with a woody under tone that is delicious! It has a clean scent to me, and what I mean by clean is smelling like you just stepped out of a shower, slightly soapy scent. The scent is lasting on me but not overpowering. It's my new favorite!

Aalia
Aalia

a lovely orange opening note, with the grapefruit to gently accentuate it, the
florals are soft and welcoming, combining
nicely with the vanilla-a very soft,
gentle, and "floating" perfume !

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

Even though I agree that VS has not been very original lately when it comes to designing fragrances, Heavenly Kiss, Super Model, and Very Sexy Dare come to mind--they all smell sort of generic. However, Wish is the exception to this rule. I love the way it smells. It starts off smelling like citrus, but that fades, and then it morphs into a completely different fragrance. So inviting. Smells like soft musk and florals with a vanilla touch; very feminine and comforting. It lasts a long time too and puts me in a good mood. I'm usually partial to orientals, but this is a fruity floral done right.

Dream Angels Wish by Victoria`s Secret 3.75 out of 5 based on 99 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Wish fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Wish, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dream Angels Wish by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dream Angels Wish by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.