Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Enchanted Apple Victoria`s Secret for women

Enchanted Apple Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Enchanted Apple Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Enchanted Apple Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Enchanted Apple Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Enchanted Apple is a fresh blend of red apple, watery hyacinth and musk. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Musk Red Apple Water Hyacinth

Body Fantasies Signature Apple

Enchanted Apple Fragrance Reviews

blossom.ivae
blossom.ivae

i can never find the words to describe it , its the best thing i ever had So in love with it ... its beyond beautiful it smells out of this world its like i live in a fairy tale in a secret garden full of apple <3 im so glad i blind picked this makes me so happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

rosembloom
rosembloom

What a lovely and refreshing treat! Spring in a bottle. The whole line enchants me: the body wash adds zest and mouthwatering fruitiness to your morning shower while the mist covers you in a sparkling 'pink Lady Apple scent _to me_ . It becomes a sweet and fresh skin scent with a hint of musk . At one point, it reminds me of DKNY and flankers. A sweet yet ligth scent that lingers quite a while. Impressive longevity and heck, everybody around me loves it... Bonus!

stephis26
stephis26

Just found it today at rhe vs semi anual sale at miami dolphin mall (still plenty of) when I first sprayed on remind me of a little cologne that was like a keychain I used to wear k n my childhood, fresh and sweet opens with a sharp sweetnes and then develops into a fresh cut apple scent.

Jest
Jest

Yes, I just smelt it today. Mmmmmmm. It reminds me of the Apple Dumpling doll.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

They just brought this one back!! Check your local VS stores for it, but the one I work at just got it in again. My mother had this when I was little so whenever I smell it, I always think of her. It literally smells like fresh, juicy cut up apples. I love it!

Fleur_Nuit
Fleur_Nuit

Review for the body splash: I love apple scents and I've used this in the summer for years now. I always have a bottle of this one, it smells very fresh and sweet, but not in a sickening way, and the apple really stands out. Staying power is surprisingly good and I can smell it all day long. I don't think it's very suitable for colder weather though, but it works wonderful on really hot days!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I LOVE this scent. It smells like fresh clean apples :) All of my coworkers loved this scent and most of the customers liked this scent too (I work at VS). Try this out if you haven't because this scent is really nice.

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

A review for the body spray. This is a nice once. It smells like real fresh apples, and is a pretty linear fragrance. It only lasts a few hours with several sprays and probably would be better to layer it with lotion. I find it smells more like an apple you just bit into and it isn't a spicy apple smell so I think it is best for a daytime spring and summer fragrance.

CottonSpore80
CottonSpore80

I read that this was discontinued and felt disappointed since I am one to pursue any well-reviewed scents with apple in them (as of this year I have become hopelessly addicted to apple fragrances and they are occupying the first-place podium with my love for vanilla-note perfumes).

However, I managed to find a good buy online, much to my delight!

I got this in the post yesterday (2 bottles of the fragrance mist) and I must say that when I first sprayed it I thought it would was too chemical-smelling. But once I got used to the scent and it settled down on my skin, it was delightful! Fresh, clean and sweet like a juicy red apple sprinkled with shaved ice and a spritz of gentle musk. Perfect for Summer! The weather is getting colder in my country now but when Summer arrives in late November I think I'll try out romrom's suggestion to put it in the fridge. Although it seems more suited for warmer weather, I like wearing it even at the moment. It especially goes well with my shampoo after I've had a shower, due to its overall clean smell.

I don't know if other people who have smelt this feel the same, but once you get over the very first alcohol/chemical sniff of this fragrance after spraying, the next time you spray it, it smells nice and sweet. Highly recommended for apple-lovers.

romrom
romrom

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! it smell so clean and fresh , like you just took a shower. It's a great fragrace foe the hot summer months. you can put it in the fridg and its even beter

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I like this as it always makes me think of summers spent hovering in the apple orchard because it was just a beautiful place to sit and read.
A nice light fragrance, perfect for young girls and teens. The apple is crisp and the light floral of the hyacinth makes it lovely. I get a bit of a smell of pear as well, but don't see it listed. A really good inoffensive everyday fragrance.

granny smith apple
coated with thick caramel
melting in the sun

guest_perfumelover
guest_perfumelover

this one have been discontinued..so sad coz i love it so much...

Enchanted Apple by Victoria`s Secret 3.69 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Enchanted Apple fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Enchanted Apple, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Enchanted Apple by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Enchanted Apple by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.