Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women

Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

yellow floral
Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Endless Love Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Endless Love is an irresistible blend of pomegranate, apple blossom, peach and ylang-ylang. It belongs to the Secret Garden collection.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, body mist and body care collection.

Pomegranate Apple Blossom Peach Ylang-Ylang Chamomile Aloe Vera

Endless Love Fragrance Reviews

lacana7
lacana7

i had the body spray and is like a clen ocean breeze,nice!!

bonnie52
bonnie52

I started wearing this back in 1998. I was head over heels in love with a man and I always wore this when I was with him. Unfortunately, things didn't work out. I had to give the spray away after everything fell apart. I recently bought it again. It is truly amazing how a scent can stir up buried bitter-sweet emotions! I still adore the scent! My favorite VS spray! Apple and ylang-ylang …beautiful, fresh, oh-so wonderful! If you use the lotion along with the body spray, the longevity is really pretty good!

It is one of those scents that make you close your eyes, tilt your head back, breathe deep and just say "Mmmmmmm…"

sarage
sarage

I have Endless Love shower gel and body lotion, and I love this in the evening. There is something fresh like green apple in the opening but the dry down is more warm. This is not too sweet nor teeny, a mature woman can feel comfortable wearing this. (I'm not a fan of age limits, but this is how I feel about this)
This is definitely a comfort scent for me, a cozy pleasant scent to wear after an evening shower.
Beautiful bottles, too.

Jcnna
Jcnna

I hate this. It's smells like hairspray. :D This just not for me, sorry.

bethanylind
bethanylind

I can't quite place what I love about this smell (I think it's the ylang ylang) but whatever it is, I'm just obsessed with it. I have worn this for years, right after the shower, I spray it all over and it just smells fresh and so..yummy. The only thing I don't like is how long it lasts. Maybe an hour?

7kaaaate9
7kaaaate9

I bought this body mist because many of you on this website have stated it reminds you of Herbal Essences shampoo which I LOVE, however I don't think it smells like Herbal Essences. It does smell great though, and I agree with Natluvly, it does remind me of B&BW Winter Candy Apple. As soon as I sprayed it, I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of and I realized about a week later that it was my WCA lotion! Great apple-y floral scent. Doesn't last very long on my skin but I do spray it in my hair so every time I turn my head I catch a little whiff.

natluvly
natluvly

Does anyone else think B&BW Winter Candy Apple smells like this? I wore this over 10 years ago and recently purchased the WCA at this years semi annual sale and I feel the resemblance is very strong....anyone agree?

~Aubrina~
~Aubrina~

I got this from a friend who was moving and couldn't bring liquids onto the plane with her. I defintely smell the apple and ylang-ylang in this one. I like to use during late spring and summer because I feel like the warmth brings out a little bit more of the peachy-sweetness instead of just crisp apple. Still a very yummy fruity perfume :)

meugie
meugie

So fresh. Sweet candy apples and flowers.
After a good bath, I like to use to go to the bed.
Also spray in the sheets on summer nights.
I believe that good scents helps for a reinvigorating sleep.

Sjdaugherty
Sjdaugherty

Nice, clean, fresh fragrance to wear to bed!!

jullan
jullan

Shampoo smell! It's an ok scent, I guess. It's long lasting for a body splash. I would recommend it for you who likes warm scents and flowers.. and shampoo haha :)

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

On my skin, it smells like candy apples. While I don't mind smelling like one, I still prefer musky, sexy and spicy scents over sweet ones. I still wear it in my down time. I'm not one to waste a whole bottle. Pretty alright over all..

kchong100
kchong100

I love this scent besides the Lost in Fantasy one ! This has a musky, but awesome smell that reminds me of my childhood. It just makes me calm and feel beautiful.

SandraV
SandraV

Yep-this is Herbal Essences shampoo all over.I have it in the body butter but would love to get other stuff in this scent as it is the ultimate 'clean' smell.I get a lot of apple from this...Really like it.

antswife
antswife

Like this one,.actually thought it had been discontinued. Fresh, clean scent. If you like scents like Light Blue you might like this one.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Endless love is a nice, clean, fresh, feminine fragrance. I don't get any pomogranate myself, but I can definitely smell the sweet apple blossom and maybe just a touch of the peach. Simple but very pretty and easy to wear. Good longevity, especially when layered with the lotion. This is great for those days when you don't want to think about a fragrance at all.

Bella Aldama
Bella Aldama

Smells so fresh. I love the scent. Always gives a feeling of after-shower. The lasting hours and sillage is moderate. One of my favorite VS products, and my first VS fragrance tbh.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I love when companies recycle 30 year old frags thinking no one will notice, since their customers are so young. This is a virtual copy of Gloria Vanderbuilt's "Glorious" of the 80's.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the Endless Love Body Mist bout 3 weeks ago. Have to say, lov, lov the hints of Apple Blossom, Honey Dew, & Ylang, Ylang. This fragrance is a Spring Season & definitely a day-time scent. The staying power is pretty decent (3 hrs. max on me). I personally use this fragrance for work cause it's one of those body mists that's light, sweet, clean, & crisp. Ain't loud & won't offend anyone. One a scale of 1 to 10, have to rate this one an... 8. Once I use up my current bottle, I do intend to repurchase this product.

P.S. Word up, if you lov Herbal Essence Shampoo, this body mist is for you. ;)

xVal
xVal

I really like it, I remember using herbal essence and loving the smell. This one is pretty similar to the herbal essence.
It stays almost the whole day, the only thing I dislike is the smell it has on my skin after a couple of hours, really strong, even manly I would say.
I would not purchase this one again.

Soie
Soie

I was quite surpised by this one. It was sharp and dry -- little or no sweetness, ni fruitiness. It smells more like some sort of cleaning product than it does a personal fragrance for women.

strawberri_bear94
strawberri_bear94

I got the body mist and after trying to decide if I liked it, I had to return it less than a week after purchasing it.

It was so overpowering and it gave me a head-ache; which was a shame because it smelled like Herbal Essances shampoo. It had an overwhelming clean laundry smell to it though as well.

I could see the good in it, but I knew I wasn't going to wear it much and it made me sneeze.

I love the initial blast of apple blossom. It's so tart and flowery sweet, it's irresistible. I wish it stayed as fresh as that throughout wear. On me, shortly after, it starts to fall a bit flat. It still smells fresh and floral but does remind me of shampoo. I like this on some days more than others. It is uplifting and a good mood scent.

larali
larali

I have the lotion. Apple dominant. Recalls BBW scents "Country Apple" (but a bit more green), and (not sure why?) Moonlight Path... pleasant and lovely calming scent.

beevee88
beevee88

I go back and forth on this one. Gave it away because I was out of room on my vanity and it wasn't enough of a keeper for me. It also smelled a bit like a SJP perfume my mom wears and I don't like to smell like my mom.

shouldnthaveausername
shouldnthaveausername

I got this one today and is my fav fragrance so far, I was wondering if u guys know the difference btw the Secret garden collection and the VS fantasies collection. is the same smell? xx

Whit
Whit

I'll have to agree with the Herbal Essences comparison too, and that's not a bad thing. Normally, I would stay away from a "shampoo" smelling scent but this is nice. This smells clean and the apple blossom is most predominant. Very nice late spring and summer frag, not overbearing at all and pretty good lasting power as well. For some reason, it seems that just about everything in the VS Fantasy line has great lasting power. I just wish some of their other frags lasted as long.

Nicole1978
Nicole1978

Endless Love by Victoria's Secret is a wonderfully sweet and fruity. I do not really detect the pomegranate note, however I do smell the beautiful apple blossom, peach, ylang-ylang and chamomile. Normally I am not what I would consider a floral fragrance lover, but the blend of fruit and sweet floral scents in this fragrance work beautifully with my body chemistry!
The lasting power of the body mist is just average for me, I would say about 3 hours. Although this is a great fragrance I wore in my college year, I keep coming back to
it now in my 30's for 2 reasons. The first reason is that I just love how it makes me feel and the memories it evokes and secondly because I love the fact that when I wear it and hug me many of them compliment me on how good I smell. I must say, I love it when people say, "you smell so good", it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! I would give this fragrance 4.5 out of 5 stars.
I don't know how helpful this review really is, but I just wanted to share how wonderful the scent of Endless Love by Victoria's Secret makes me feel when I wear it. Thanks for listening!

(Sorry this got posted twice, once as a "guest" and then under my profile name "Nicole1978". It was my fault, sorry again for any inconvenience.)

Endless Love by Victoria's Secret is a wonderfully sweet and fruity. I do not really detect the pomegranate not, however I do smell the beautiful apple blossom, peach, ylang-ylang and chamomile. Normally I am not what I would consider a floral fragrance lover, but the blend of fruit and sweet floral scents in this fragrance work beautifully with my body chemistry!
inside!

leavesofgrass
leavesofgrass

I agree w/the Herbal Essences comparison, I don't think I used the shampoo in this scent, but I did use the body wash (it was a pink shower gel by Herbal Essences, it used to smell so good). Anyhow it is kind of unique from the typical fruity/sometimes cloyingly sweet scents in the line, this smells clean & shower-fresh.

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

Ahh I use to wear this every single day back in High School, last quite a while on me. This perfume smells so mature but fresh, I use to wear the lotion to it too. I always loved Endless Love <3

dizzy879
dizzy879

Love it! It's so fresh.

rafaellaR.123
rafaellaR.123

I have it! It's perfect for me. It's refreshing and sweet, just like apples with water. Stays on me about 7hrs. Not kidding!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. Some days I can't stand this and then other days I love this scent.

nad315
nad315

more mature smell. not so sweet. fresh. clean. brightened up my day. my mom also love it! she even wants to change her LACOSTE edp with me...haha.. affordable and u will not regret if u buy it. but still, PURE SEDUCTION is the best! =)

cheerio_888
cheerio_888

I had this perfume, and all I remember about it is that it's nice and decent.

vsecretluv
vsecretluv

I luvv how this smells.It smells so fresh

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

I have a small bottle of this that I got on sale at VS. I use it as my "purse spray". Most of the VS scents are too flowery for me (I like more subtle, woodsy type scents) but this one's not bad. Even my fiancee said it smelled nice, and perfumes usually give him a headache! It does smell a bit like girly shampoo but for a day out and about it's nice :)

xstitchalanna
xstitchalanna

This is a pleasant smelling fragrance. Nothing specail but for the price you can get it for when they run their specials on it, it is certainly worth picking up a bottle. I have the body spray and like most body sprays does not last very long. (Maybe a couple hours but I didn't layer with lotion.) I really smell the apple in it. It reminds me of Suave green apple shampoo. It does smell like shampoo to me but it is still nice. I don't know if they stopped making the EDT on this. They don't have it on their website but maybe they will have it in stores.

janhvi.fairy
janhvi.fairy

it is fresh but it has no depth...i do not like it!

iloveelifeee
iloveelifeee

I just purchased this yesterday. I was told that this smells summery & refreshing. And, it actually does! It's refreshing, and it actually does smell like summer. It's a really clean scent. It also smells a lot like Apple Blossom, and Herbal Essence Shampoo. It kind of smells like hairspray, but other than that it smells great!

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

I love this fragrance VS. Just smell apples and more apples with something extra that makes it fresh and effervescent .. may be the Ylang Ylang ...
girly and fun

I don't know how anyone could think this smells like men's cologne. It smells like vanilla and apples. Actually, I think it's the exact scent of Herbal Essences shampoo. Very pleasant, sweet, and fruity.

Stayinlove
Stayinlove

I agree on that! sweet scent.... I like it , the next to pure seduction....

putri
putri

can't believe there is no reviews :)
anyway, i wear this today and very enjoy it. sweet,fruity lingering scent close to skin. can be nauseating if u spritz too much of course. this body spray has quite good longevity, stays on me about 5hrs.

Endless Love by Victoria`s Secret 3.79 out of 5 based on 245 ratings and 45 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Endless Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Endless Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Endless Love by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Endless Love by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.