Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Exotic Bloom Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

coconut
tropical

Exotic Bloom is a tropical scent of coconut orchid and musk. Available as 200 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection. Exotic Bloom was launched in 2011.

Musk Coconut Orchid

Exotic Bloom Fragrance Reviews

jeffthebarbarian
jeffthebarbarian

I wish I had bought a few bottles of this before it had discontinued. I get compliments whenever I wear it.
It is coconuty but warm.

kay_dee
kay_dee

very coconuty .. very lasting too :)

Exotic Bloom by Victoria`s Secret 4.00 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Exotic Bloom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Exotic Bloom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Exotic Bloom by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Exotic Bloom by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Paris Hilton Can Can Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Jennifer Lopez Still Burberry Burberry Women Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Paco Rabanne Lady Million Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love Katy Perry Purr Bath and Body Works Brown Sugar & Fig Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Britney Spears In Control Curious Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Victoria`s Secret Victoria’s Secret Angel Gold