Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Exotics Moonlit Jasmine Victoria`s Secret for women

Exotics Moonlit Jasmine Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria `s Secret Exotics Collection was launched in the second half of 2011. Moonlit Jasmine is the scent of jasmine flowers heated by vanilla woods. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection.

Jasmine Woodsy Notes Vanille

Waikiki Pikake
Rose Bourbon

Exotics Moonlit Jasmine Fragrance Reviews

Joice Br
Joice Br

my favorite, I'm so in love with this one....

I really like this soft subtle floral scent. It is sweet, and makes me think there are fruity notes not mentioned, and mildly floral, plus has a bit of a powdery drydown. Very simple and pleasant, too bad it was limited edition.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

This is my favorite of any limited edition fall scent that VS has introduced from its body care collection. It doesn't smell expensive, but it still smells really GOOD. It is warm, a bit powdery, slightly woodsy, and soft. PERFECT for fall and winter! I stockpiled this one like crazy since I knew it would only be available for a few months. I have never gotten sick of it. I own an array of more expensive perfumes, but every once in a while it is nice to just spray something on that is what it is from beginning to end, if that makes sense. Interestingly enough, I have gotten more compliments on this mist than I have all of my other, more expensive perfumes. It is too bad that this was a limited edition.

freya.santiago
freya.santiago

I really really loved this scent. I used to put this on little by little everyday because I was afraid it would be gone because of how much I used it. I loved the exotic tinge of wood mixed in with the heady scent of vanilla and jasmine. I recommend this, totally.

Booogie
Booogie

So powdery :/ not bad, just reminds me of something I can't put my finger on. The jasmine is there, so are the woods. I guess it actually reminds me of B&BW's Twilight Woods. Kinda thick, though it's only body spray. Not awful, just not my favorite.

Whit
Whit

I have this, but I'm not sure that I like it. I bought the body wash and lotion because they were on sale super cheap. It doesn't smell bad, just kinda cheap I guess. I don't know, maybe it'll grow on me but for right now, I'm thinking of giving it away.

Exotics Moonlit Jasmine by Victoria`s Secret 4.19 out of 5 based on 26 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Exotics Moonlit Jasmine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Exotics Moonlit Jasmine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Exotics Moonlit Jasmine by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Exotics Moonlit Jasmine by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Paco Rabanne Lady Million Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Victoria`s Secret Mango Temptation Cacharel Amor Amor Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Cartier Baiser Vole Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Halo Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Aquolina Gold Sugar Aquolina Blue Sugar Lancome La Vie Est Belle Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Dior Dior Addict Victoria`s Secret Rapture Aquolina Pink Sugar