Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Exotics Seductive Amber Victoria`s Secret for women

Exotics Seductive Amber Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

Victoria `s Secret Exotics Collection was launched in the second half of 2011. Seductive Amber is an alluring scent of orchid and amber. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection.

Amber Orchid

Exotics Seductive Amber Fragrance Reviews

kismetdaisy
kismetdaisy

They haven't listed Forbidden Vanilla yet from this line ;(

peferrarine
peferrarine

It reminds me of something, i just don't know what it is. I find the amber a little too subtle in my opinion in this one. Amber Romance is WAY better in my opinion. Is warmer and sweeter. This one is very flower-y. And i find it a little aquatic. It's good, and simple. Flower and fresh, with a hint of amber surrounding everything.

janset
janset

A great combination.

What a surprise this was for me. This is not the usual fruity floral body mist. It's a slightly spicy, slightly boozy, warm amber base with a floral orchid note, making for an interesting combination. I don't know if my nose is playing tricks on me, but it even smells like there is a hint of cinnamon hiding in here.

dishahilaryfan
dishahilaryfan

I adore this!!

harikaevre
harikaevre

so sexy !!!!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

If you thought that amber romance was too warm for you then you might like this scent. I like this better than amber romance because it has the nice amber smell in here but it also has a floral to balance it out.

Exotics Seductive Amber by Victoria`s Secret 3.86 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Exotics Seductive Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Exotics Seductive Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Exotics Seductive Amber by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Exotics Seductive Amber by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Victoria`s Secret Incredible Victoria`s Secret Coconut Passion Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Lancome La Vie Est Belle Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Victoria`s Secret Be Seduced Zara Chocolate Victoria`s Secret Ravishing Love Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Aquolina Pink Sugar Sensual