Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women
dislike

ozonic
milky
Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures Fabulous Victoria`s Secret for women Pictures

Fabulous by Victoria's Secret is a collection presented in February 2013. Inspiration for the new line lies in the bestselling and most popular bra of the designer house.

Connection between the collection of fragrances and lingerie accentuates sexiness and provides a fresh and vibrant blend of notes. "Fluffy florals combined with weightless fruits and a base of whipped warmth. The result is an innovative floral fragrance anchored by the sparkling trio of juicy currant, osmanthus blossom and pink freesia.Beyond sexy."

Top notes incorporate juicy currant, violet leaves, apricot nectar, mandarin natural. The heart is built around osmanthus blossom, muguet, jasmine sambac, pink freesia, while the base closes with Australian sandalwood, captive musks, benzoin, whipped vanilla. The collection encompasses 50ml EDP, Beyond Glamorous Fragrance Mist, Beyond Smooth Fragrance Lotion and Beyond Soft Soufflé Cream. The collection will be available starting from March 2013.

Apricot Mandarin Orange violet leaves Red Currant

Osmanthus Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Sambac Pink Freesia

Australian Sandalwood Musk Benzoin Vanilla Whipped cream

Fabulous Fragrance Reviews

Gentle floral scent, very pleasant, comforting, like cloud of sweet fantasy. For hot summer - it is just perfect. In other seasons it could be too delicate.
On my skin, longevity is good, I can smell it after many hours. However, my skin is rather oily, so perfumes stick to me usually well. Everyone has to test on their own skin.

niquemishelle
niquemishelle

I can't tell you what notes I detect because im not really good at that but I can tell you that fabulous is a lovely smell and im surprised it doesn't get too many positive views. Granted, the longevity and sillage sucks (like literally). This is the type of sent that I would wear to bed combined with the lotion, it is something that I would share with just my boyfriend because it is a pretty, intimate scent and it's definitely not a headturner. So I don't really wear this to work or school or to any outside activity for that manner, just to bed because of the sexy, intimate feeling it gives me.

starvega
starvega

I get the apricot very mildly but other than that, this is a very generic fruity floral. Longevity is actually not too bad though, and I can still smell it after applying around 8hrs ago. Very safe, very average.

sassa7
sassa7

I own Viva La Juicy La Fleur which is one of my favorites and I got a sample of Fabulous, sprayed each one on each arm and I couldn't tell the difference, however La Fleur lasts longer and its richer more intense. Id buy Fabulous only to use it daily so that I wont waste my beloved La Fleur.
Idk why VS comes up with perfumes such as Noir Tease which smells almost like Viva La Juicy Noir (or the original) and Fabulous which is pretty identical to La Fleur smh.

caitrun
caitrun

I will admit to being a Victoria's Secret snob, in that I automatically was inclined to find all of their scents generic and similar. Well time and again I have been proven wrong, now that I have actually given some of these scents a real chance! I like Fabulous quite a bit! Far more that I had anticipated. To me it is almost identical to South Beach by Paris Hilton, except for the fact that there is a delicious gourmand whipped cream note in Fabulous that prevents it from being cloying like South Beach can become. As for longevity I am going on 4 hours and there is no end in sight :).

Fabulous is a pleasant, fairly generic, fruity floral. It’s mildly sweet and has no sharp notes. Although I wouldn’t call it fabulous, this is the sort of scent I call pretty. It’s pleasing to most people, it’s a soft scent, and it’s quite safe. The color pink suits it well.

Jasmine2000
Jasmine2000

I really like this fragrance but for some reason it doesn't last long on my skin. Its been a really long time since VS came out with anything that I would consider buying. It is a nice fresh, fruity floral. I can really pick up the rose notes in it. Overall it is a good perfume.

HANDAN86
HANDAN86

this is nice and non-offensive .. this is nice for office wear. very light floral scent with a tangy fruity smell.

susieqrj
susieqrj

Is it just me or this bottle is a tacky copycat of Gucci? (gucci by gucci edt, gucci by gucci edp and gucci premiere)

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I have been searching for something similar to my all time favorite VS scent that has long been discontinued (my beloved Gardenia). While this doesn't really have the gardenia, it does have the soft, clean summery drydown that brings back fond memories of the summer of '94! The nostalgia that I get from sniffing it is reason enough for me to add it to my collection!

kathy_g
kathy_g

Very very Bombshell-ish...Nice, light, pleasant but nothing new.

Flowercat
Flowercat

As I sniff my wrists with delight, 2 hours into wearing Fabulous, I'm surprised at the numerous negative reactions found in this forum! Maybe it's the chemistry thing, but I find this to be a lovely and atypical scent from VS. It's sweet but in a muted way, more so after the dry-down. It's possible that my all-time fave Vanilla Lace has mixed in on my wrists, but if so, what a great blend!
There's a nice light citrus-y sparkle that mixes perfectly with the "whipped warmth". Baby soft! I love it!

karenrobert
karenrobert

I finally got around to sample this fragrant. It's not a bad scent compared to all the new VS perfumes coming out this year, such as Tease Please and Heart Breaker. I really absolutely love the opening to Fabulous. It's enticing, youthful, and what a breath of fresh air! The fun stops about right there. The dry down reminds me of a mixture between the chemical laced Bombshell and exhilarating scent of VS Body perfume. I am not a fan of this fragrant after the dry down. IT's a bit too bitter for my taste. If only they were able to keep the fragrant smell consistently like the opening few minutes or so, I would fall madly in love with this fragrant. Enough to pay for full price. Sadly this one is a morpher into something bitter. I am waiting for the next perfume hitting the market. The great news is, VS is always coming out with something new for everyone even if this one doesn't work out for me.

aqua76239
aqua76239

Oh dear oh dear..same old ...same old..
This reminded me of Bombshell(which I have and wear)but more clean and citrusy. I can't really say its smells tropical to my nose at all(as another reviewer commented). When I sprayed it on my hand, it dissappeared under an hour. Incidentally, it kind of looks like Bombshell bottle too, except shape is slightly different.
I really would love for VS not just turn out a scent every month but produce something that is actually different from what they already have.
It smells nice enough but SO simular to what they already have and kind of generic

paojaime
paojaime

i got a sample of this at victoria's secret a few days ago since I bought a few things. I am not a fan of VS perfumes, to me they all smell the same (musky and blah). This one, however, is a bit different. I agree with a review below in that it is sort of tropical. It's sweet, to me it smells a little like pineapple (even though that is not one of the notes). It maintains a pretty consistent smell even after the dry down. It lasts a looong time, and is quite strong at first. I like it. I may be purchasing a bigger bottle...

Tovah
Tovah

Isaac Mizrahi must be ticked-off. His "Fabulous" hasn't been out that long.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

While I generally like VS fragrances, I found this one disappointing. I wouldn't call it an "innovative floral" myself. It isn't a bad scent, it just smells so much like the other VS fragrances. Plus it didn't last more than an hour on my skin. If I received this as a gift I wouldn't mind wearing it, but it isn't worth the money at full price, in my opinion anyway. I like the bottle, and thought I would live the fragrance based on the notes, but this one will be a "pass" for me this time around.

lara.vuckovich
lara.vuckovich

We got this as a gratis and I am in love with it! I can see why most people would call it a fruity floral but compared to the Bombshell, this is much more fresh and almost tropical. I've been wearing it as an every day fragrance and I've gotten a lot of "who in this room smells so good?" haha. My only downside is that on my skin, it doesn't seem to last very long.

Since it was a gratis I received the smaller size but once this runs out I'll probably pick up the larger one, I will definitely be wearing this fragrance all spring and summer!

Fabulous by Victoria`s Secret 3.97 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Fabulous fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Fabulous, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fabulous by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fabulous by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.