Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

Forever Blushing Victoria`s Secret for women

Forever Blushing Victoria`s Secret for women

Forever Blushing is a pink and romantic scent of pear blossoms and lilies. Available as 250 ml fragrant body mist with an accompanying collection. Forever Blushing was launched in 2011.

Lily Pear Wood

Forever Blushing Fragrance Reviews

Bought this off of ebay for curiosity's sake - I actually really like it! Difficult to describe, but I agree with Radchick below that it does smell kind of green. That is one of the things that I like about it! It is simple, more floral than fruity, and clean. The lily is definitely stronger than the pear blossom. I am glad I bought it (since I paid very little for it). I think one bottle will be more than enough for me, this isn't one of those fragrances that I would buy in bulk, but I am enjoying wearing it for the time being - a good spring scent, for sure. :)

Meh. This is one of those fragrances that makes me wish there was a neutral shelf. It's not horrible, but it's not that great either. I smell lilies, yes, and something else that I don't recognize. This smells sort of green, sort of floral, and a bit murky. I can see using this in a very casual setting only. I won't bother buying this again. Definitely not one of the better scents from this line.

Nice floral scent. I don't get the "pear wood" as pictured, but get the pear blossem. This one is a nice floral that isn't too heavy. Nice for casual daytime wear.

Forever Blushing by Victoria`s Secret 3.00 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Victoria`s Secret Forever Blushing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Victoria`s Secret Forever Blushing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever Blushing by Victoria`s Secret. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever Blushing by Victoria`s Secret represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Victoria`s Secret Mango Temptation Victoria`s Secret Pure Seduction Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Victoria`s Secret Gorgeous Oriflame Elvie Christian Audigier Villain for Women Victoria`s Secret Incredible Daring Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Carolina Herrera 212 Clinique Clinique Happy In Bloom 2012 Victoria`s Secret Secret Charm Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Seduction Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Oriflame Grace Oriflame Muse Oriflame Amethyst Fatale